[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The King's Man have arrived at your parties town What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 38

File: Kings_Man_Art.png (130KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kings_Man_Art.png
130KB, 900x400px
The King's Man have arrived at your parties town

What will you do
>>
Say hi? Ask how the king is. I dunno. Throw a party?
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (561KB, 1173x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
561KB, 1173x660px
>>53223372
No parties here, only death
>>
>>53223329
Literally who?
>>
>>53223467
The subjects of The King. They march all over Kingdom Death, helping to nurture small settlements of humans, and then slaughtering settlements that have grown too big.
If you kill one you become one
>>
File: Rogue Trader (3).jpg (87KB, 900x632px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Trader (3).jpg
87KB, 900x632px
Greet them, and ask their business.
It is better to have good relations with the planetary nobility wherever possible.
Especially seeing as I have business interests here.
If he's coming for my money though, I swear to the God-Emperor I will make his life a living hell.

I will not be treated this was by some dirt-farming, ground-hugging fucking barbarian Feudal World Governor.
>>
>>53223693
Would a crew of Rogue Traders be able to survive in Kingdom Death?
>>
>>53223693
This is how KD ends nuked.
>>
>>53223736
Probably at least a little better than most survivors, but a lot of late game enemies are probably at least greater daemon tier.
>>
>>53223765
But there are literal god-like beings in the Kingdom Death. The Scribe alone could easily handle a Rogue Trader crew.
>>
>>53223609
> and then slaughtering settlements that have grown too big.

Why tho?
>>
>>53223765
Or how the Scribe/Golden Entity/Dragon guy learn there are much more fun sandboxes to play around in
>>
>>53223736
No.

>>53223775
Most of the monsters bend reality on a whim. Your little inquisitor party would get raped by anything past the first tier monsters. The phoenix literally manipulates time and unmakes people from existence.

>>53223765
lmao

I think the Nuclear Dragon wouldn't mind that in the slightest. Would probably make him more powerful.
>>
>>53223801
If I recall, both a method of population control and a test of mettle and guile.
>>
>>53223801
Cause.
According to the lore of the Scribe, he just makes humans and lets them flourish with the help of the Kings Men, and then "harvests his crop" So it's possible they are just being raised and grown as food
>>
>my setting is grimderper than yours

I've even spent obscene amounts of money on plastic tiddies to prove it
>>
KD dick waving is kind of difficult to do because we don't really have a whole lot of context for how strong anything is or how a lot of things work
>>
>>53223816
I doubt the Tyrant would care. He's just lonely, so very lonely.
>>
>>53223736
Better question - can you get to Kingdom Death from space?
>>
>>53223827
*wanking motions*

Nothing in Kingdom Death rates above everything in 40k. I'm not posting this because I want to have a powerlevel argument, I'm calling you a faggot because you're overly invested in one setting in a powerlevel argument.
>>
>>53223852
Well, despite being removed from the game due to the scale of power escalating too fast, the Scribe is the most known entity of the highest echelon of beings in the Kingdom Death setting, and he can make anything he writes into reality, so the peak so far is literal reality warpers.
>>
>>53223850
Is the game still a KS money farm for elitists and fetishists or can you buy it as an actual product yet?
>>
>>53223878
It's funny because you're wanking off 40k in a nightmare universe where humans are created for chattel.

KD is on another level. Just deal with it and contain your explosion of defensive autism.
>>
>>53223899
>Is the game still a KS money farm for elitists and fetishists or can you buy it as an actual product yet?

Still a KS money farm with no end in sight. Cultists say it's because the game would be too expensive to ever sell as a real product.
>>
>>53223878
Not him, but the Scribe is on par with any of the Chaos Gods. He can turn his words into reality. Hell, he has his own Lucius, only it's an entire army, and the transformation happens if you kill one, period.
>>
>>53223911
I'm not trying to wank off 40k. But >>53223890 fits right into 40k. "Nightmare universe where humans are created for chattel" fits right into 40k. You need to say your thing is better, probably because you dislike 40k, but if you looked at this objectively you wouldn't have that attitude. I don't particularly like 40k either: KD is certainly a much better and more stylish game. But as a setting, it's not on another level of power, or grimdark, or whatever.
>>
>>53223329
"Hi, Humpty Dumpty is over there. You're probably going to need a lot more men though. And maybe a few horses too. It's a real mess over there."
>>
>>53223911
KD monsters are often killed with crude swords and axes etc. Hell the first one can be killed by sharp pieces of stone.

40k weponry would mess up most of the non god tier guys
>>
>>53223899
>>53223928
>Salty AND poor.
People call GW a money farm for elitist. So you're in good company.
>>
>>53223928
>the game would be too expensive to ever sell as a real product.
lol
>>
>>53223911
Well I mean not all of them are. Just some. There's stuff (namely the Hunter dude with the portable gallows or something?) That implies there's a whole world outside of the Holy Land that KD is set in, and that outsiders basically view it as a nightmare spectacle/ a STALKER esque opportunity to get rich and go wild
>>
My plastic dad could kick your plastic dad's ass.
>>
>>53223949
>But as a setting, it's not on another level of power, or grimdark, or whatever.
Yes. Yes it is.

You should go learn about it. It's grimdark turned up to 11 and usually not in the angsty shitty way that GW is.

>Blah blah blah
I like 40k as well for the record.
>>
>>53223928
holy SHIT people ordered this THREE FUCKING YEARS in advance?
>>
>>53223993
It's a Berserk and Dark Souls knock off like 40k is a Nemesis the Warlock knock off. Please see >>53223983
>>
>>53223959
>Founder's Stone.
>Sharp pieces of stone.
Not quite.

>>53223973
Yea that's why I said "past the beginning monsters"
>>
>>53223960
Do you truly believe that K:D can only be delivered as a Kickstarter?
>>
>>53224026
That's a very simplistic way of looking at it.

Also you're comparing universes don't get upset that 40k isn't the be all end all. Your defensive autism is making you crazy.
>>
>>53223959
True, but many creatures and beings in the setting also possess some power that offsets their mortality by making them incredibly dangerous. Like the fact that pretty much every monster in the setting can drive you insane just by looking at you. The Butcher can sap your strength just by standing near you and grows stronger the more he kills. The King's Men have their curse. The Dragon King is a walking nuke. And the Slenderman is a dimensional hopping creature that is forgotten as soon as you look away.

So yes, the creatures in KD are mortal, and can be killed with even stones, but they can do a lot of horrifying things to you before they die.
>>
>>53224045
>recycling quotes from 5 years ago.
It gets sold on their site too you clueless baboon.
>>
>>53223973
KD isn't set in the Holy Land, it's set in the Plain of Faces. The Holy Land and the Great City are settings beyond the plain.
>>
>>53224077
No it doesn't. Show me where I can buy the full game in their store, anon.
>>
>>53224068
That sure sounds like absolutely nothing in Warhammer. This definitely couldn't be some random daemon world or something like that.
>>
>>53223993
It's not really all that grimdark. Yes, KD is brutal, cruel and unforgiving, but there are multiple examples of lowly humans finding peace and happiness in this nightmarish world, there are people who work to help the weak, and a few of the enemies are just seeking their own rests. Hell, even the outright horrible, evil monsters can grant something good (Like the Spidicules, who uses people as (sometimes) living lures, stabbing their brains with it's lure appendage, and sometimes, if you are freed from this fate and survive, you come off of it stronger and healthy, even though it doesn't make sense)
>>
>>53224131
Theres a bit too high powered beings for it to be just a daemon world. I mean one of the base creatures you can hunt and kill is a time manipulating bird
>>
>>53224111
You can't right now because they're filling KS pledges.

If you don't stay up to date on news don't get upset when you miss stuff.

>>53224131
>muh hamhams!
Calm down.
>>
>>53224175
>You can't right now because they're filling KS pledges.
Right, so you lied when you said this >>53224077 yeah?
>>
>>53224161
>t there are multiple examples of lowly humans finding peace and happiness in this nightmarish world,
lol, there really isn't.

Name some examples.

>Like the Spidicules,
You still die at the end.

It all ends in Death.
>>
File: pic3419426_md[3].png (131KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic3419426_md[3].png
131KB, 340x500px
>>53223736
Not if they go about it like idiots. The shit in Kingdom Death is FAR more powerful than some of the stuff Chaos has. One of the Entities, the Big Bads of the setting, is some massive quadrupedal monstrosity that regularly takes characters from other settings and has them fight in gladiatorial death matches on it's back for it's amusement. Hell, the Phoenix can literally manipulate time, moving through it like water, and can unmake people from all of reality, and that's an early tier monster. This is not even getting into shit like the Goblin or Satan.
>>
>>53224199
You missed it and now you're desperately trying to have a gotcha moment.

If you wait until after the KS you'll be able to get it again.

Try not being a retard thanks.
>>
>>53224231
Anyway to read on KD's Lore? i'm loving it
>>
>>53224285
It's scattered around and very nebulous. Most of us learned the lore by playing the game and going through the store reading the little fluff blurbs because that's about as good as you'll get.

Also Poots dropped some info in the KS as well as world building stuff (like how oxygen is created in a world with no plants) which is really crazy so that may be worth checking out.
>>
>>53224209
>Tyrant- Watches over, protects and nurtures a settlement of humans, lifting them up till they are higher beings, so they may fight and slay him
>The ancient Dung Beetle Knight- Befriended a child and played games with him and helped him grow strong enough to kill him when he lost all his memories
>Black Knight- A conclave of humans live in the ruins of the Black Knights home, when the Black Knight sleeps, the humans secretly come out to fix his armor and weapons, as the Black Knight unknowingly protects their settlement when any creatures appear
>Flower Knight- As long as humans don't try to harm his garden, the Flower Knight is willing to let them in to harvest rare and valuable plants in exchange for monster parts
>Lion Knight- Is only violent when "on stage" and only wishes for the survivors to put him to rest
>The Great City- An entire city of humans that have flourished and grown
>The Twilight Order- An order of knights who protect humanity and knowledge
>>
Nothing.
If they decide our town needs pruning I either see if their curse works on an off-brand warforged or simply leave them alive with their knees severed.
We just kicked the shit out of a demon, there's no way we're standing for that shit
>>
>>53224231
>This is not even getting into shit like the Goblin or Satan
Who literally have zero feats.

You know who else can manipulate time and reality? Tzeentch.

>>53224285
There's a pdf of concepts the creator/artists used to flesh out the setting before the first KS. I forgot what it's called, but just search for kingdom death on scribd.
>>
File: 16092016-DSC_0481[1].jpg (67KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
16092016-DSC_0481[1].jpg
67KB, 683x1024px
>>53224285
Not really. I mean, there's some on the site, but it's pretty outdated, and most lore tidbits are in the cards and monster blurbs, and are difficult to find compiled anywhere. There isn't some massive repository for this stuff, you have to search quite a lot before you can find even the tiniest crumb of lore.
>>
>>53224231
I really wanna learn more about the Goblin. He seems like a complete nightmare, his constellation outright kills you, and he stinks so badly that it SHATTERS the mind of creatures
>>
File: BI0qaev.gif (66KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
BI0qaev.gif
66KB, 223x199px
>>53223329
I introduce the abhuman into the Imperial Creed the only way I know how.

Through holy bolter fire.
>>
>>53224352
>Tyrant kills everyone with fire at the end. You are dead.
>Big DBK fed him poop and made him hallucinate. Still tries to kill him.
>Black Knight followers live in fear of him and he kills them as well if he ever sees them. That's why they approach when he's asleep.
>Lion Knight. Still kills people. Doesn't get killed he only 'leaves'.
That may be the closest you'll get, but he still chops people down.
>The Great City
OH WOW SO WRONG. TGC is ruled by a overlord class of monsters that enslave the humans and use the lower classes to operate LIVING GEARS UNDER THE CITY.
They're owned by monsters.
>Twilight Order
Got Wiped The Fuck Out and destroyed. That's why you encounter only lone swordsmen. They're supposed to have archivists with them who stop them from going insane.

Clowned yourself.
>>
>>53224419
The Goblin was literally tacked onto the KS at the last second by Poots.

It's strongly implied that there's something even scarier than the goblin if you read the stretch goal's flavor text.
>>
>>53224391
>Who literally have zero feats.
The Screaming Antelope is screaming because it smelled the Goblin. Also the Goblin's constellation kills you in the People of the Stars campaign.

Also it doesn't really say much when you compare Tzeentch, a all mighty god, with a large bird you can hunt in the early stages of the game, cause that's what the Pheonix is, it's like the third thing you can hunt in KD base game, and it controls times
>>
>>53224419
Goblin isn't real.

>>53224391
Wrong again.
>>
File: King_00[1].jpg (112KB, 855x616px) Image search: [Google]
King_00[1].jpg
112KB, 855x616px
>>53224391
>The Goblin, Mr "If you even catch the tiniest glimpse of me, you die. No exceptions"
>Zero feats

Also the vast majority of Tzeentch's time manipulations are limited to the Warp. Outside of it, he can't really do as much time-fuckery. The Phoenix fucks with time as a free action.
>>
>>53224476
So it's basically on par with a greater daemon/lord of change.

I'm still not really convinced on how scary these things are supposed to be, when a group of bronze age humans can beat them with magic spears and arrows.
>>
>>53223329
Ask the GM why we're suddenly in a garbage setting.
>>
>>53224514
>bronze age humans
First mistake.

KD survivors aren't exactly human. They're just human shaped and share our skin colours.

They age supernaturally on top of a ton of other things.
>>
>>53224544
At least it's not warmahordes.

>>53224557
So they're magic (((humans))). They still get killed by arrows and shit.
>>
>>53224209
Everyone dies, though. Lantern Years are a game abstraction of the passage of time. Just like reality, cultures rise up for a few generations and then disappear. On the cosmic scale nothing lasts forever.
>>
File: 9_Chosen_Final_Front[1].jpg (167KB, 832x778px) Image search: [Google]
9_Chosen_Final_Front[1].jpg
167KB, 832x778px
>>53224514
>So it's basically on par with a greater daemon/lord of change.

The Goblin is so terrifying that it scares it's fellow Entities. The other Entities don't fuck with it because they might risk drawing it's ire, and being erased themselves. And it's implied there are far worse things than the Goblin that we have yet to see.
>>
>>53224446
>Tyrant kills everyone with fire at the end. You are dead.
Only the People of the Stars die at the end, so unless your entire settlement is nothing but them, then most of the settlement is likely to survive
>Big DBK fed him poop and made him hallucinate. Still tries to kill him.
Because he was losing his memories, he had no control over it, and still played with his friend and helped him grow strong enough to survive in the end
>Black Knight followers live in fear of him and he kills them as well if he ever sees them. That's why they approach when he's asleep.
True, but that's still one of the safest places they could live
>Lion Knight. Still kills people. Doesn't get killed he only 'leaves'.
He only kills the villain (unless you're a military settlement) Also yes, he does get killed. If you fight the level 3 Lion Knight and win, he reveals the truth of the play he is obsessed over, he is the villain, the survivors are the heroes, and he wanted them to lay him to rest (ie save him). They leave behind a manuscript titled "The Villain and the Heroes That Saved Him"
>OH WOW SO WRONG. TGC is ruled by a overlord class of monsters that enslave the humans and use the lower classes to operate LIVING GEARS UNDER THE CITY.
>They're owned by monsters.
I did not know these things, but the point still stands that humans flourish in The Great City, almost all the the models attached to the Great City are human hunters who go out for glory, not survival.
>Got Wiped The Fuck Out and destroyed. That's why you encounter only lone swordsmen. They're supposed to have archivists with them who stop them from going insane.
They still exist though, and they still work to help humanity, like the hooded knight. Not to mention theres an entire game campaign variant where you play an upstart Twilight Knight protecting your settlement
>>
>>53224616
I'm not gonna lie as long as it's not Wraeththu or some shit I'll take anything over Kingdom Death.
>>
>>53224616
They're not jewish anon.

You should try playing the game, or try playing other games in general and broadening your horizons. It might make you a bit less jaded.
>>
>>53224616
True, but Lords of Chane and Greater Daemons can still get killed by explosive rounds and chainsaws.

Whats scary isn't how they can be killed, it's what they can do. Even if you are an incredibly strong fighter, who can cut down monsters left and right, the mere presence of most monsters shaves away at your sanity, it's why being insane is a basic requirement to survive in KD, and even basic attacks can turn the most hearty of fighters into showers of gore, and thats not even covering the nightmare that is the geography of Kingdom Death, usually the travel to the monster can hurt you more than the mosnter itself
>>
File: 1464555260088.jpg (42KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464555260088.jpg
42KB, 1440x1080px
>>53224649
I'm the Anon playing the contrarian with the KD fanboys ITT, but what's your issue with kingdom death specifically?

>>53224672
>They're not jewish anon.
Supra-NOT-humans fighting eldritch abominations seeking to subvert G_d's chosen people as their playthings/cattle?

Sounds a lot like Jewish Kabbalism to me.
>>
>>53224641
>Only the People of the Stars die at the end,
lol

Lion just leaves. They carry him off. Go read the shit again.

>I did not know these things, but the point still stands that humans flourish in The Great City, almost all the the models attached to the Great City are human hunters who go out for glory, not survival.
lol

Hooded knight can fuck you or help you. It's not just a boon.

Just go read the stuff, you're mostly wrong and you're not going to convince anyone who actually bothered to read the fluff.
Which you clearly did not do.
>>
WHERE CAN I READ ABOUT THE GOBLIN
>>
>>53224731
>40k fag instantly turns to "the jews!" as soon as he has no argument.
I expected better honestly, but I'm not surprised.
>>
>>53224767
2nd kickstarter ya stupid git
>>
>>53224739
The Hooded Knight is training you. Any fuck ups are just accidents from you not being good enough.
>>
I'm running Dungeons: The Dragoning.

I'm pretty sure my party are fine.
>>
>>53224768
Sounds like someone hasn't been paying attention to their rabbi's derasha in synagogue, ya goy.
>>
>>53224798
Wrong. We know why they do the crazy shit. Because they're -crazy-
But nice try.
>>
File: 15_Forge+God+Front[1].jpg (132KB, 642x855px) Image search: [Google]
15_Forge+God+Front[1].jpg
132KB, 642x855px
>>53224731
>Supra-NOT-humans fighting eldritch abominations seeking to subvert G_d's chosen people as their playthings/cattle?

First off, there is no "God" in this setting. At the end of the day, all Entities are effectively Demons, and they all hate you. There might be some gran, supreme Entity that birthed all the others, but that would just make it a demon god above all other demon gods. Secondly, the "chosen people" of the Entities are literally subjected to fates far, far worse than death. They are slaves in every sense of the word, their souls and minds bound to their dark gods completely and utterly. Killing them would be the greatest mercy at this point. So no, stop spewing BS and actually go read up on the settings lore, and backstory.
>>
>>53224852
So in other words:

Entities = Zionist/Ashkenazi Jews
Chosen = Liberals/Goys/Useful Idiots
(NOT) Humans = Conservatives/Other Goys

and this so-called supreme Entity who may or may not be the mastermind behind it all. I think I got this all figured out.
>>
>>53224843
>>53224672
>>53224557
>>53224480
>>53224232
>>53223329

Go to sleep poots, I want my Red Waifus delivered sometime this decade okay?
>>
>>53224922
>Seething so bad that someone would question your 40k waifu you start pol posting
lmao get a grip buds.
>>
>>53224843
The Hooded Knight is a Twilight Knight. He shows up, hands over the Twilight Sword to the strongest human in the growing settlement, to pass on the weapon of the Knights. Then he leaves. When he returns, he doesn't fight you, he doesn't have a showdown, he duels you. If you survive the duel, you get better at using the sword. Sure he has one event where he will wordlessly slaughter two of your survivors, or destroy your records, but everything else involves him either training you, or training the other survivors, and one even has him somehow keeping the Watcher asleep longer so your settlement can keep growing stronger
>>
>>53224950
So it can be good or bad.

Just like I said.

Glad you spent a paragraph reiterating my point.
>>
>>53224947
Explain to me how any of what I said was incorrect, or did I reveal your sinister machinations all too soon before the rest of goys could be seduced by your (admittedly) THICC resin waifus?
>>
>>53224984
No, what you said was "they do crazy stuff cause they are crazy" But the reality is he is, beyond two small instances, majorly helping out the settlement. Cause thats what Twilight Knights fucking do
>>
>>53225037
>"Hooded knight can fuck you or help you. It's not just a boon.
doot doot doot
>>
File: 14_Scribe+revealed[1].jpg (95KB, 855x642px) Image search: [Google]
14_Scribe+revealed[1].jpg
95KB, 855x642px
>>53224950
Twilight Knights are actually pretty good guys. They help out other survivors, actively oppose the machinations of the Entities, and keept the history of the world alive, despite the Darkness' best attempts to snuff it out. I mean sure, a few lose themselves to their cursed relic weaponry, but even then those relic weapons will still fight against the Evil tides, even if they don't give the slightest damn about their hosts.
>>
>>53225126
The best part about this mini is the lil hand that supports his cock and balls.

Classic.
>>
File: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (81KB, 683x476px) Image search: [Google]
Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg
81KB, 683x476px
>>53224173
Really now
>>
>>53225191
I always thought the best part of the mini was the babies being used as foot rests.
>>
File: Phoenix-2_1024x1024.jpg (119KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-2_1024x1024.jpg
119KB, 900x600px
>>53225219
Yeah
>>
>>53225219
Just say that KD takes place on a nightmare world far away from the light of the astronomicon that has yet to be discovered by the imperium.

>>53225236
t. avatar of Tzeentch.
>>
>>53225259
The best part is how a level 3 Pheonix has a move that causes the players to start a brand new campaign using the players current survivors.
>>
File: old_geezer.jpg (64KB, 285x477px) Image search: [Google]
old_geezer.jpg
64KB, 285x477px
>>53225314
I'm really tempted at this point to write my own perverse setting combining KD's absurd mythos and a small retinue of Ordo Xenos acolytes. God knows how surprising a lot this stuff meshes well together.
>>
File: King_01[1].jpg (123KB, 642x855px) Image search: [Google]
King_01[1].jpg
123KB, 642x855px
>>53225386
If those acolytes go about it shooting at everything as most Imperials are wan't to do, they are not going to last very long. Especially if they attract the attention of the King or those like it. There is a VERY good reason as to why Poots didn't want to make the King or the Scribe actual fights.
>>
>>53225475
So what's the deal with the King?
>>
File: architect_of_fate.jpg (202KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
architect_of_fate.jpg
202KB, 1024x1117px
>>53225475
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed that the Lantern Festival was cancelled. I really do hope that once the madness from the 2nd Kickstarter winds down he'll get to work on Kingdom Death: Heroes or whatever the hell he decides to call his next IP.
>>
>>53225532
He already teased "Titans" which is a card or deck building game that focuses on the larger entities.
>>
>>53225521
From what we know, it eats everything in it's path.

From the King's Man lore, they never protect their back (which is why it's their weak point) because they know nothing can compare to the monster that follows behind them (The King)
>>
>>53225550
>card or deck building
Honestly, that sounds pretty lame. I'm only saying that because Poots sold extremely limited runs of stuff like >>53225475 and now he's going to turn KD into a TCG? Sounds like a huge waste of assets.
>>
>>53225532
>>53225550
So then
>Kingdom Death: Monsters- A small scale game, focusing on groups of humans struggling to survive the hellscape of Kingdom Death
>Kingdom Death: Labyrinth- A small scale game focusing on individuals ???
>Kingdom Death: Titans- Macro scale game focusing on the greater beings of Kingdom Death ???
>>
>>53225574
I didn't find it interesting either. But that's probably where we'll learn more about the Entities if he does end up doing it.

I agree that it's a huge waste of assets but Poots is at 10k insanity. He has no rhyme or reason for half the things he does.
>>
>>53225595
I think KD: Heroes was the RPG mode with the 'heroic' type characters he teased.
>>
>>53225574
It might be something similar to Red Dragon Inn (just a theory) where instead of being a TCG, it's a character based deck game, where entities have decks full of their own actions and abilities. Again, I have no idea what it could be, but t hat would be a cool way to do it I think, imagine having a Scribe deck and being able to unleash your King's Man hordes against other entities
>>
>>53225521
The King/Golden Entity rules the Gold City. It has a white lion fetish and loves to smash humans into white lions to try and make loyal hybrid abominations. It also 'bosses around' the Scribe, who literally writes humans into reality so they and other Entities can play around with them.
>>
>>53225632
I'm pretty sure the Scribe is the one who controls the King
>>
>>53225632
Literally none of this is correct.
>>
>>53225650
my lore is pre-first kickstarter and i dont give a fuck right now give me my lantern festival you fuck
>>
>>53225628
>>53225604
I guess we'll have to wait and see. Lore and art have always been the strong points of this franchise, so long as KD: Titans this tradition I can definitely see myself backing yet another Poots kickstarter.

Also, vibrator weapon when?
>>
File: 1480244713050.jpg (32KB, 428x467px) Image search: [Google]
1480244713050.jpg
32KB, 428x467px
>>53225673
>"No"
>>
File: poots_after_2_kickstarters.jpg (360KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
poots_after_2_kickstarters.jpg
360KB, 1162x850px
>>53225673
Ain't happening goy. Don't you see? It's been all about the shekels all along!
>>
Messenger:"King's man have arrived"
Me:"Why the fuck does our messenger have the downs. This bastard Is autismal, drown It."
>>
File: Kings_Court[1].jpg (667KB, 837x972px) Image search: [Google]
Kings_Court[1].jpg
667KB, 837x972px
>>53225644
>>53225650
The Scribe is just an Entity that has paired up with the Golden Entity as they both benefit from the other. The King is more of a physical representation of the Golden Entity's strength, sort of like a "Who dares to defy my power?" kind of thing. The Golden Entity is incredibly vain and values itself above all else, so this would probably be something that it would do.
>>
>>53223827
>Most of the monsters bend reality on a whim. Your little inquisitor party would get raped by anything past the first tier monsters. The phoenix literally manipulates time and unmakes people from existence.
>>53224231
>Not if they go about it like idiots. The shit in Kingdom Death is FAR more powerful than some of the stuff Chaos has. One of the Entities, the Big Bads of the setting, is some massive quadrupedal monstrosity that regularly takes characters from other settings and has them fight in gladiatorial death matches on it's back for it's amusement. Hell, the Phoenix can literally manipulate time, moving through it like water, and can unmake people from all of reality, and that's an early tier monster. This is not even getting into shit like the Goblin or Satan.
I absolutely hate when people draw their own head-canon conclusions about settings based off few vague and abstract bits of lore and try to parade them as fact, especially to wank them off. My party of survivors beat a level 3 Phoenix. A group of Rogue Traders would do it easy.
>>
File: pic2398079_md[1].jpg (176KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
pic2398079_md[1].jpg
176KB, 500x294px
>>53225521
It devours everything in it's path. It's pretty much the reason why there aren't an large scale civilizations. It literally consumes them all. It is also huge as fuck, and is likely MUCH larger than the Lion God, who judging by some artwork, is roughly skyscraper sized.
>>
>>53225764
>needs to lie to anonymous people on the internet
>>
File: dh01.jpg (50KB, 590x250px) Image search: [Google]
dh01.jpg
50KB, 590x250px
>>53225764
If a rag-tag group of RT could do it, just imagine what a fully equipped group of Inquisitorial acolytes could do. They'd bring the Emperor's light unto these unwashed hordes and bathe these filthy xenos with holy promethium.
>>
>>53225764
>I absolutely hate when people draw their own head-canon conclusions about settings based off few vague and abstract bits of lore and try to parade them as fact, especially to wank them off.

Yes, a group of Imperials who have none of the skill, or abilities of the survivors would certainly be able to take on the high tier shit of Kingdom Death. Satan would have them wrapped around it's pinky finger with but a glimpse of it's visage.

>My party of survivors beat a level 3 Phoenix. A group of Rogue Traders would do it easy.

Survivors in the kingdom Death world are literally super-humans written into the world by the Scribe, who can move at absurd speeds across the ground barefoot and stark naked, and are blessed by the Ethereal Dreamer allowing them to birth even more absurdly powerful super-humans. comparing them to Rogue Traders is like comparing a Primarch to an Agri-World farmer.
>>
>>53225838
>I absolutely hate when people draw their own head-canon conclusions about settings based off few vague and abstract bits of lore and try to parade them as fact, especially to wank them off.
>>
>>53225848
>literally seething because people don't agree with your own headcanon
Calm yourself spergo.
>>
>>53223953
Underrated.
>>
>>53225838
>Satan
In other words, another vile illusion conjured up by the wretched chaos-worshipping xenos filth inhabiting this realm.

>who can move at absurd speeds across the ground barefoot and stark naked
AKA Eldar. Except for the stark naked part, unless they're corsairs or DE.
>>
>>53223329
But he didn't? We got the Black Water entity instead.
>>
>>53225859
>projecting
I swear to god you're Adam or Anna.
>>
>>53225861
Oh no, Satan is all to real. In fact, it's all TWO, real, cause Satan is two women who wear armor (read: bikinis) made of living tongues and dicks. Despite choosing to put themselves in the fragile form of a human body, all other entities in Kingdom Death fucking hate them, because they cause chaos everywhere they go.
>>
>>53225883
The what?
>>
>>53225838
Rogue Traders in the 40k world are literally humans with shitloads of money and guns, who can move at absurd speed through the warp, have almost planet-killing guns on their ships, and are blessed with loads of money allowing them to acquire even more money and therefore more guns. Comparing them to Survivors is like comparing a Primarch to an Agri-World farmer.
>>
>>53225884
I don't know how many different ways I can tell you to calm down.
But I'm diverse. I can deal.

Jelly of my $12 million+ dollars anon?
>>
>>53225909
lmao this dude is legit triggered
>>
File: wrrryyyy.jpg (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wrrryyyy.jpg
166KB, 600x600px
>>53225916
LANTERN FESTIVAL NOW
>>
File: buddeh.jpg (64KB, 634x437px) Image search: [Google]
buddeh.jpg
64KB, 634x437px
>>53225942
>expected delivery 2050
>>
>>53225937
I'm telling you m8, the money got to Adam. He's maxing out on Insanity right now.
>>
>>53225903
The Slenderman.

No really, that's its name.
It comes from the Realm of Black Water.
>>
File: kingdom_death_monster_00[1].jpg (978KB, 1920x931px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom_death_monster_00[1].jpg
978KB, 1920x931px
>>53225793
>If a rag-tag group of RT could do it, just imagine what a fully equipped group of Inquisitorial acolytes could do.
>Land on the world of Kingdom Death
>End up getting eaten by a Sunstalker, reduced to radioactive ash by the Dragon King, defiled in every single way by Satan, eaten by the King, used to "replace" his dead children by the Lion God, turned into unwilling Doctors by the Dark Surgeon, smitten by one of the Golden Entity's Blessed Ones, raped and eaten by a Grandmother, erased by the Scribe, mind-raped by a Wet Nurse, have their skulls crushed by the Butcher, smitten by the Forge God for disturbing his forges, killed by the Goblin, etc
>Welcome to fucking Kingdom Death. Enjoy your stay
>>
>>53225952
Oh no doubt.

Did you see the 8" roach queen or whatever? Dude is completely insane at this point.
>>
>>53225965
See
>>53225848
>>
>>53225972
That's not headcanon though Captain Triggered.

In KD it's known as Tuesday.
>>
>>53225960
I don't know who you're talking about anon.
>>
>>53225951
I know what you backed Adam. Everyone knows about your vibrator and that (NOT) Gay Visual Novel
>>
>>53225992
Oh. Well I'm talking about Jeff. He works in the place with all that whacky black water shit.
>>
>>53225909
Money won't do you much when your brain is shattered
>>
>>53225993
He drew my male pinups!

I had to support him!
>>
File: fifth_god_of_chaos.jpg (31KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
fifth_god_of_chaos.jpg
31KB, 459x499px
>>53225999
>>53225965
You can't shatter what isn't there.
>>
File: img550ea211af0ae[1].jpg (690KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img550ea211af0ae[1].jpg
690KB, 1536x2048px
>>53225891
Their true form, the Ivory Dragon is even worse. It's been confirmed by Poots that Satan is effectively the final boss, atleast for the first 'arc' of Kingdom Death. The Ivory Dragon/Satan is a full blown Entity with all the power, and reality warping fuckery that entails. Also it's twin forms aren't actual women. They are hermaphrodites, because Satan wishes to experience EVERYTHING, and it needs the necessary "tools" in order to do that.
>>
File: matt-ward-grey-knight-hor.jpg (59KB, 745x457px) Image search: [Google]
matt-ward-grey-knight-hor.jpg
59KB, 745x457px
>>53226042
>>53225891
By the emperor, you're telling me there's not one, but TWO strains of chaos infecting this planet? Forget rogue traders or the minions of the Inquisition, a situation this dire necessitates EXTREME measures.

>Error: Duplicate file exists

Well fuck, somebody already posted our Spiritual Liege. Have a picture of Kaldor Draigo.
>>
>>53226074
To be totally fair Draigo is full plot armour could probably do ok in KD.

He's pretty much infallible no?
>>
>>53226094
Well he WAS written by Matt Ward. He's Cato on steroids.
>>
What's the weakest character or group from 40K that can straight up wreck Kingdom Death?

Space Marines? Orks? Greater Daemons of Tzeench?
>>
File: latest[1].png (362KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
362KB, 600x540px
>>53226074
Far, far more than two my friend. The Entities have fondled the strands of fate, and have made the world into their hell in every sense of the word. This is a world where Evil won a very long time ago.
>>
>>53225990
>IT-IT'S NOT HEADCANON
This game doesn't have any solid lore on how powerful these things are outside of using no-limit fallacies on what they can do. There is no indication in the lore that the Scribe wrote in the survivors as some sort of uberskilled superhumans either. If this is what you've concluded and think, fine, but stop going around and insisting it's fact, because it's not. This game doesn't spoonfeed you information in any way for anyone to solidly know they're right.
>>
>>53226111
Probably greater demons because they can unmake reality themselves.

Hard to say though. We don't actually know how powerful the larger entities are in KD but we can vaguely guess.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (27KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
27KB, 250x323px
>>53226112
>>53226090
>>53226042
Y'all have never heard of this fellow then I take it. Chaos HATES him and avoids him like the plague even on their home turf. Fucking hentai monsters ain't got shit on him.
>>
>>53223736
>setting survived by random naked assholes
>could a party of highly trained space conquistadors with weaponry the far surpasses almost everything in the setting survived?
Fucking duh.

Ignore the fanboys screeching about how monsters that can be slain by dudes in Lion pelts with bone weapons are utterly unstoppable.
>>
>>53226111
Space Marines might have the slightest chance, but only if they listen to the instructions that the kindly Twilight Knight tells them, and stay the fuck away from the King and it's court. The Orks would end up being eaten because they are too stupid to follow any instructions from those they perceive as being "weaker" than they are, even if those people know their shit. Daemons of Tzeentch would just try to go Just As Planned on everyone else, and would end up out-planned by the Scribe. Being able to rewrite the story to how you like it is a fun ability to have.
>>
>implying poots isn't shitposting in this thread right now just so he can powerlevel his own shit when expansions finally do get shipped
>>
>>53226090
>they don't have a Lantern Horde
There are other settlements in KDM that survive without a Lantern Horde. It's not like every single settlement is built around a sleeping Watcher, just the one in the core campaign.
>>
Wait, why do the King's Men dance-battle their enemies?
>>
>>53226166
>It's not like every single settlement is built around a sleeping Watcher, j
All of the settlements are protected by high level monsters. So yea they kinda are actually.
>>
>>53226178
Why not?
>>
File: pic2396567[1].jpg (285KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
pic2396567[1].jpg
285KB, 600x339px
>>53226152
>Ignore the fanboys screeching about how monsters that can be slain by dudes in Lion pelts with bone weapons are utterly unstoppable.
>Ignore the dudes screeching about how creatures who can sidestep through time itself, can manipulate fate and make it so that you always fail, creatures who can kill you with but the tiniest glimpse, can just step on you due to how absurdly massive they are, eat history, and all manner of other shit are utterly unstoppable.

There. Fixed that for you Anon.
>>
>>53226188
>Ignore the dudes screeching about how creatures who can sidestep through time itself, can manipulate fate and make it so that you always fail, creatures who can kill you with but the tiniest glimpse, can just step on you due to how absurdly massive they are, eat history, and all manner of other shit are utterly unstoppable.
Nigger that right there is par for the course for Chaos and the Imperium fights that shit all the damn time.
>>
>>53226206
Depends. That's more headcanon in 40k because nothing if the game can do that.

In KD everything in the game does that all the time.
>>
>>53226182
The power levels in this setting are weird. How do King's Men and Manhunters exist alongside literally Slenderman and Satan?
>>
>>53226223
Just go with it. Not even the creator has an exact idea of how everything in the setting works with each other yet.
>>
>>53224514
That....actually kind of DOES tell you something.
You're comparing the third thing you can go out and fight (and even the weakest form of it is capable of all that bullshit) to a Greater Daemon.
Think about what it takes to take on a Greater Daemon in 40k. Think about what that means about those 'bronze age humans with magic spears and arrows'
Personally, I think the powerwanking on both sides is retarded, but this post is silly because it's not even thought through
>>
>>53226296
>That....actually kind of DOES tell you something.
Yeah, apparently all you need to defeat chaos is a bunch of phalic-shaped bone swords lubricated with tentacle monster semen. Shit, this setting is paradise for Slannesshi cultists.
>>
>>53223928
That's just because Adam likes to wank himself. The game could be done with cardboard pieces and work just fine, with the models being for high-end product. Unlike, say, 40k where you HAVE to have models for LoS, there's no issue like that for KD. Other than making the game much, much, much more pretty, there's literally no reason to have models for it. If Adam would do a cardboard cutout version for $50-100 it would seriously open up the market to a lot of people who would love to play the game, but can't afford it in its current state. But that would probably make all the fedora tippers and m'ladies reeeeeee like no tomorrow, fucking normies invading our sacred game. Doing cardboard pieces would also mean that a) players could actually CARRY THE FUCKING GAME OUT OF THE HOUSE and there could be a retail version.

That being said, I ordered my first KD mini a year or so before the KS launched and I have... BASICALLY everything for the game, including the new KS. Spent around $3k on KD product so far. My problem is the opposite of most people. I have the game and can't find people to play with. I'll probably end up painting the models and putting them on display. They're gorgeous, truly.

Also, nearly any 40k entity would wash the entirety of KD monsters. At least everything through the core game. The Scribe might be the only entity in KD that could actually put up a fight with even a simple guard detachment, not to say anything of actually dangerous 40k groups.
>>
Can we talk about something legit? Like why does everythibg have big titties?
>>
>>53226223
King's Men presumably walk around with their king or something. Seems average.
Manhunters hunt down groups of people. They're probably attracted by the light of the lantern hoard/throne/whatever. Manhunters are also potentially connected to the Forge God/City/Some other entity because they have guns, ammunition, mechanical hearts and other mechanisms rather than powers. They may act alone though. Again, don't see how that couldn't exist with other things running around.
Slenderman comes from a mirror universe type places through portals. Seems average enough to me.
And we don't know anything about satan though he probably comes to eat you once you get super powered so maybe he flies around in the stone sky or some shit.
>>
>>53226334
Because Adam Poots is a pervert. He tried to balance this by introducing male pinups, but honestly just read through the 1.0 rulebook. Or better yet, the uncensored artbook.
>>
>>53226332
>Unlike, say, 40k where you HAVE to have models for LoS,
You could have paper standees actually and chit wargaming is also a thing.

>>53226334
Cause big titties are cool.
>>
>>53226222
>In KD everything in the game does that all the time.
Everything in the game can get fucked sideways by half-naked dudes with a sharpened bone too.
>>
>>53223329
Fight
>>
>>53226368
They really can't.

I would love to see someone try to play with new unequipped survivors against anything past..probably an antelope? They could maybe do a level 1 gorm. But you're not killing the spider and he's the next weakest monster.
Everything else you'd have trouble hitting let alone wounding. And without any insanity or armour/headbands/ranged attacks they're not going to last very long.
>>
Is Kingdom Death good for ERP
Where can I read up on the lore

Preferrably the parts about penis monsters
>>
File: fearboner.png (924KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
fearboner.png
924KB, 1024x1117px
>>53226420
>Is Kingdom Death good for ERP
Yes.

>Where can I read up on the lore
Kickstarter and Vibrant Lantern.
>>
>>53226418
Zanbato is bone though, and it's a good enough weapon for nearly every monster.
>>
>>53226153
To be fair, Orks would get murdered, eaten, and in general would spread spores all over the place, making more orks and just making things worse in general for everyone else.
They'd fuck things up, but not for anything in power, and they'd go native really quick. Would probably have a blast, because orks.
Just like every other place they've been, there would be a persistent infestation that never seems to totally disappear.
>>
>>53226500
Monster Bone.

>>53226550
Ork settlement of survivors when. You'd probably have to roll or let them eat resources that you collected though.
>>
>>53226580
You'd have to redo the principles entirely, since death is how you get new orks but that's probably balanced by getting really weird results with it.
Like something along the lines of it setting up Ork Sporing story event next year, then it's a chart you roll on, and it's got shit like 'they all killed each other', 'nothing but grots (multiple with -stats)' 'Got some boyz' 'Got a nob, +1 to strength', etc
Maybe something (innovation? principle choice? settlement location?) that gives permanent abilities like 'if you've got at least three red affinities, gain +1 movement' (for obvious reasons)
>>
>>53226223
King's Men will always exist. Killing one turns you into one, so that might cause any threats to avoid attacking them. Manhunters are very...inhuman, despite being humanish, and clearly have a lot of experience, so they probably know well to avoid shit they don't wanna get tangled up with.
>>
>>53226334
Cause.

Shit, theres something to think about. Would Slaanesh consider Kingdom Death a fucking paradise, full of tits, cocks, assholes and thick, curvy women?
>>
>>53226706
Obviously you have the King's Men transformees suicide so as to not transform into one.
Possibly by fighting nothing but King's Men.
Also, Saviors are immune to the curse
>>
>>53226727
I dunno if you CAN suicide while under the King's Curse, it might just stop you outright, I mean it already is painfully transforming your flesh into armor, not much of a stretch to think the brain is already being manipulated.
>>
>>53226764
Well, if you fight a ginormous monster and it happens to murder you instead of the other way around, that's not your fault.
Just because they likely can't off themselves directly doesn't mean they can't get themselves killed.
>>
>>53226727
That doesn't account for the possibility that the King might be able to "appoint" new King's Men.
>>
File: sftw_for_christian_img_board.jpg (79KB, 606x510px) Image search: [Google]
sftw_for_christian_img_board.jpg
79KB, 606x510px
>>53226723
>Would Slaanesh consider Kingdom Death a fucking paradise, full of tits, cocks, assholes and thick, curvy women?
Look at this and tell me how this wouldn't make for a spot-on stand-in for a daemonculaba.

LOOK AT IT.
>>
>>53226188
And yet a bunch of dudes with rocks can murder them all, you autistic waste of human potential. Why is it that KDM attracts the worst filth on this board? It's probably the plastic titties that send you spergs into frantic denial.
>>
>>53225838
What the fuck are you talking about? They move at rather normal speeds, and even the Chosen aren't really exception. They MIGHT be at the level of a space marine, but even that is probably pushing it. Most survivors are guard tier humans who have as much tendency to get their bits hacked off as the guard has. And anyone can get to the point where they walk on sharp rocks without shoes - feet, just like any other body part grows calluses if not properly protected. I love the lore and monsters of KD as much as the next guy, but the Imperiums tendencies to drown everything in fire and bombard planets that cant be won in a ground fight is really it it takes.

Also, this is a stupid argument. Someone should put together a KD lore repository.
>>
File: 1451861942704.png (34KB, 690x656px) Image search: [Google]
1451861942704.png
34KB, 690x656px
>>53225770
I really fucking wish this game wasn;t so "we are a boutique experience! what do you mean you didn't get one of one hundred plot important expansions, sucks to be you!"
>>
>>53227004

The Adepta Sororitas would be interesting there. Considering they have a very strong history of no-selling supernatural effects. The King's Curse may not find purchase.
>>
>>53226332
>Other than making the game much, much, much more pretty, there's literally no reason to have models for it. If Adam would do a cardboard cutout version for $50-100 it would seriously open up the market to a lot of people who would love to play the game, but can't afford it in its current state.
This, basically.
>>
>>53226332
>>53228202
POORFAGS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53228351
Can you dispute it?
>>
>>53223413
>mfw I ended up ruling the most despotic and worst place in the world
My shitty citizens would be more than happy to die m8.

So would be I. Save me from bricks and coal.
>>
>>53226959
Magical rocks. Wielded by magically created 'humans' who already defy...pretty much everything there is that involves being human.
I'm not even trying to powerwank shit. I'm just saying you can't just go 'dudes with rocks lol' because those dudes with rocks aren't just dudes with rocks. They're not super huge best ever but they're also not normal humans because they literally aren't humans.
And even then, the only thing that actually dies to rocks is the White Lion, the least abnormal thing in the game. Trying to kill anything else with rocks gives predictable results - and even then, you want actual weapons for White Lions beyond the prologue one.
>>
File: 1480994019242.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480994019242.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>tfw this thread is 40k fanboys successfully triggering KD fanboys.
>>
>>53224641
>Only the People of the Stars die at the end
He kills everyone else before the fight.
>>
>>53223329
how i get tabletop simulator with no cash?
>>
>>53231928
Acquire cash, wait for a steam sale (summer one should be soon), get it for cheaper than normal but still with money.
>>
>>53226223
Because the setting runs on insane artistic license.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it's a wargame, so a big chunk of the fanbase consist of people who need to measure their favored setting's dick against other settings' dicks.
So, when 40k people showed up in the thread with dicks out, we got to get treated to an honestly amazing shitshow.
>>
>>53228202
Is the game even worth playing for itself, and not just as an excuse to use the awesome minis?
>>
File: 1490725867787.jpg (28KB, 481x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490725867787.jpg
28KB, 481x373px
>>53228351
>Say I've spent $3k on the game
>Get called a poorfag

Anon, please have your parents call 877 eight zero six 0635 to get the proper help for you.
>>
>>53229715
What the fuck are you smoking? There's nothing special about the humans of KD other than the fact that they reach maturity in about a year. And even that can be explained if you go off the concept that a lantern year isn't a full year, but an entire generation (about 10 years) and the hunt is just symbolic of everything that happens during that timespan. As someone who actually owns the game and has read through almost all the lore available, please show me any indication where the survivors are anything other than completely normal humans.
>>
>>53234651
The game is actually quite fun if you don't mind a extremely brutal quasi-rpg focusing on small group tactics where the settlement is the main character.

If you're one of those faggots who needs to have an individual character and acts like a little bitch when that character dies, this is definitely not the game for you.
>>
>>53228202
According to Poots, he brought some of the kits to the last Gencon, less than five were purchased for his price of $100. He ended up having to take them back with him at the end of it.
>>
>>53223329
Gensec of NSSR grudgingly teams up with Not-Terminator and Samurai and they all three go all conceptual on King's Man asses and then on King himself.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.