[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss the worst army GW has ever shit out and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Let's discuss the worst army GW has ever shit out and how it can be made better.
>>
>>53204513
add chaos
>>
>>53204513
>how it can be made better.

Make it not an army of Gay hairy naked ginger baby-midgets with mirrored copy-paste models

AKA: scrap Fyreshitters and replace with something good
>>
>>53204614
Flying tycoons >> fyregays
>>
>>53204513
change all fucking poses, add more beards, more faces and call it a day.
The runemaster, for example, is a great model.
>>
>>53204513
that's not the tyranids
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Turn them into fire elementals like Grimnir
>>
>>53204630
All Dwarves in AoS are trash-tier

Only fedora-tipping steampunkfags play Kharadron
Only tasteless closet homos play Fyreshit
>>
File: Tyranid_art_fex_gaunts.jpg (436KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid_art_fex_gaunts.jpg
436KB, 1280x799px
>>53204660
I bet you thought that your shitpost was funny dumbass
>>
>>53204704
Somebody's triggered.
Show us on the doll where the squat touched you.
>>
File: Arkanaut-Admiral.jpg (642KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Arkanaut-Admiral.jpg
642KB, 1000x1000px
>>53204704
Nah I used to be you but after giving KO a chance and really looking at the models and reading the lore I have come to see that they aren't that bad at all. Fyrshitters can burn in hell though.
>>
>>53204732
Triggered at the shocking lack of quality in those sculpts. but i guess you happily eat shit.

Fyreslayers are actually so bad they are embarrassing to think about

Fuck you OP for reminding me they exist.
>>
>>53204633
Give them pants, maybe boots.
Old Storm of Chaos slayer list was cool.
>>
>>53204513
Fyreslayers are pretty good on the board though lacking some of the options of the proper armies, would've been a better army with some fast units and a few more monsters/warmachines, but they dropped the ball on making a slayer army design wise,
>>53204664 would have been a pretty cool design choice
>>
>>53204664
Chaos Dwarfs called they want their K'daai back.
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (54KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
54KB, 800x592px
>>53204963
Why should I give any amount of fucks about a faction that has been mentioned ONE TIME in the entirety of AoS fluff? And only once in the endtimes when they got BTFO by Grimgor? Malerions shadow elves and the grotbag scuttlers have more fluff presence and they haven't even been revealed yet.
>>
>>53204814
fyreslayers are solid cancer, true, but notsquats are breddy gud, at absolute worst they're either too silly or too steampunk for one's tastes, but I don't think there's anything objectively bad about those sculpts.
Although, again, the fyreslayers are like a visible, physical form of autism.
>>
>>53204707
your pic still proves the point. tau are up there too.
>>
>>53204704
good thing there are no dwarves in AoS then isn't it?
>>
both sets of dwarves in Age of Shitmar are fucking terrible, steampunk is AIDS
Mantic's Forge Fathers still best advanced dwarves still in production, RIP squats
>>
>>53204734
The only shit tier is tophat mcfaggot.
The rest of the range is ace.
>>
>>53204513
>fix static beards
>fix flailing arms poses
>fix the unnatural symmetry
>fix magmadroths' poses and seats anchors
>fix shooting staff disproportionate heads
>fix keyblade proportions
>fix axe-flails-braziers axe part
>add more difference in armour and helmet between units

>distance from the idea of doing naked slayers and instead go for vulcanic spartans with tamed drakes
>>
>>53204614
>scrap Fyreshitters and replace with something good
sadly this is the correct response. It was a terrible idea to make a whole army from one special unit (Slayers).
>>
>>53205093
Why does this shitty meme exist? In the leak, Chaos Dwarfies we're confirmed to be coming in DLC eventually. This image is not true!
>>
>>53206218
i play karak kadrin and i agree.
slayers need to fulfill roll not be the roll itself.
I did like the return of chain axes
>>
Chaos Dwarfs are superior
>>
File: Actual GW Dwarves.png (73KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Actual GW Dwarves.png
73KB, 300x281px
Make them less like a bunch of Yosemite Sam clones.

Also the mohawk is a pretty terrible hairstyle.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.