[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1491: Nuclear Errors Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 73

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53191106
>>
File: bug hunting.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
bug hunting.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>53197188
the enemies in Prey are really weird, they almost seem transdimensional.

>>53197195
So in order to unlock new abilities you need to scan specific enemies a few times with a psycoscope. Mimics obviously can change into things, far smaller than the components of a human body can compress into, so that elevates the power level of the universe in my mind at least. To get the electric power you need to scan electric phantoms, to get mind jack you need to scan telepaths. Etc.

So you scan with the psychoscope a few times and unlock research, and once you've scanned enough enemies of a specific type you unlock the ability on the tree and can use Neuromods to get their abilities.

I would imagine that this device would work on anything it encountered providing it was based in some kind of science. I mean you also get abilities based on robots and people you encounter. So you've got trans-dimensional entities and mundane entities covered.

The issue with the description is the leap in logic the game makes with the abilities of Neuromods, I mean even in the "human" trees you've got purchases that make you super strong, increase your stamina and health, so it clearly does more than adjust the connectomes in your brain, but the lore doesn't quite cover it. It might have something to do with the exotic material in the injections but I don't know.

>>53197204
Mainly because space banana is awesome, and so is synth wave, but partially it demonstrates the physics defying abilities of the most basic power.
>>
>Thread 1491
Did you ever go and alter history by discovering something before a famous explorer Jumpers?
>>
>>53197303
Okay. So are there any limits to these? It seems to take a fair few scans but once you have them are they just free use like who you got it from or do they work on some sort of energy?
>>
>>53197303
Unless the game actually calls them trans dimensional, you should probably just call em aliens.
>>
File: 20170510191507_1.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510191507_1.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>53197324
Well in order to get the ability you need a certain amount of Neruomods.

Once you have that ability you also have a Psi resource that you have to consume in order to deploy it (purple bar on the bottom left)
>>
>>53197361
Well, that psi resource seems like something pretty important to mention in the perk, noting that copied abilities run on that.
>>
This:

>>53197245

was supposed to be a response to this:

>>53192906

Not sure how that happened.
>>
>>53197336
The game does suggest mimics don't so much transform, as pull in an object from an alternate reality, then hide in a pocket dimension. Mind you personally I'm just watching a let's play of it.
>>
File: 20170510201607_1.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510201607_1.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>53197336
With in the description I haven't said anything about transdimensional beings, but the lore is very vague as to what they are. They don't fit what would be considered standard biological models, even hypothetical ones. They also have teleportation powers which violates c if they travel in normal space.

So in the thread I am more than happy to say they are transdimensional, because all of the information offered pretty much confirms that they are.

>>53197379
I honestly just think it's a way of gamifying brain fatigue, and the science operations that replenish it seem to support this.

I'll go into more detail about that when I get into the special Neuromods themselves.
Anyway, back on topic, what does the thread think the limitations should be on this perk? Limit it abilities with some scientific pretense or just or hog wild?
>>
>>53197425
I don't think there's any basis at all for it to work on magic or other stuff, so keep it to science stuff. You should also note that it all runs on Psi, since that's how it works in game. Whether that's some special energy or using the abilities seriously tires you out, it needs to be noted that you're not getting them the same as who you copy from, and that this should be noted in this perk too.
>>
>>53197425
Biological abilities only/those that result solely from specific arrangements of matter. "Science" is either too variable or too arbitrary, and it shouldn't really work on supernatural abilities unless that's shown in-setting.
>>
>>53197425
Science only. Even if it is pretty weird as is, it doesn't seem weird enough to justify copying supernatural or conceptual abilities.

Still wondering how the other caps will match up though, especially if you're treating the in game resource limits on it as a bit of a handwave.
>>
>>53197470
Actually (I'm >>53197455), this makes way more sense. Anon's got a good point about science based being vague
>>
>>53197455
>it needs to be noted that you're not getting them the same as who you copy from
There's not really anything to indicate that, though, so much as "psi" just being how those specific abilities work. There are also a number of passive upgrades..
>>
>>53197497
Do the monsters ever run out of Psi?
>>
>>53197515
Maybe they just have a lot more Psi? In that case instead you'd probably note that you need to have the basic ability or resource to make those powers function to use them.
>>
File: 0de.jpg (38KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
0de.jpg
38KB, 500x470px
My favorite thing to do in any jump is to kidnap entire civilizations
>>
File: Cain.jpg (53KB, 474x458px) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
53KB, 474x458px
Just gonna repost here

Okay while it's bare-bones right now I just wanna see if I'm going in the right direction. https://pastebin.com/K50uNmtz any feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>53197425
You'll have to excuse any typos I'm having this evening. I just got back from BJJ and took a few hits to the head.

*Science Operators

>>53197455
>I don't think there's any basis at all for it to work on magic or other stuff, so keep it to science stuff.
Fair enough

>You should also note that it all runs on Psi, since that's how it works in game.
I'm going to cite precedent here and tell you to look at the Bioshock jump. No where does it mention Eve as far as I can tell, and Infinite doesn't mention Salt. If Zenimax wasn't retarded it would have been in the 'shock series of games. If I think it goes with the flow I'll add it in, but I don't feel beholden to do so.

>>53197470
No anon, if you see Samus firing her canon you should also be able to fire a canon just by scanning her, with out any additional technology.

>>53197475
Security is just a glorified bullet time, but I think the one for Engineering is on par.

600 - Repair, Reuse, Recycle
Neuromods aren't the only revolutionary technology developed on Talos I. The ability to break down components to their constituent materials and dividing them into 4 categories of materials which can be used by a fabricator to make almost anything. These are divided into Synthetic, Mineral, Organic and Exotic. You know all the ins and outs of this technology, able to make it more precise in dividing up material up to the elemental level or divide new materials at the cost of a little more energy. Scaled up you could use these devices to quickly refine mined material strip mined from a planet and reform them as buildings and vehicles. The energy required to make the item is directly proportional to their complexity and size.

You can chalk my favoring of intelligence based perks to being bullied in high school if you want.
>>
>>53197582
I don't think you should use a many years old jump to justify removing an in setting limit to the powers.
>>
>>53197582
Yes, which is why I said "specific arrangements of matter" to encompass non-biological abilities. You gain them as potential powers by scanning them with the psychoscope, yes? Has the psychoscope shown any transdimensional or esoteric capabilities that would suggest it's doing anything besides analyzing matter and storing the results as data? Is their some esoteric method of producing or using neuromods that directly alters Yu in non-physical ways?
>>
>>53197639
>>
>>53197582
>No anon, if you see Samus firing her canon you should also be able to fire a canon just by scanning her, with out any additional technology.
This IS sarcasm right?

In any case, I suppose the only reason the capstones are near on par is because of what you might be able to scan in setting. Saved by 'no inter jump' balance here.

Also, don't remove PSI as a limit because of precedent like that. Especially given you're wrong on Infinite at least, since I know by memory that mentions salts. There's an item that refills them.
>>
>>53197666
Oh for fucks sake, can you not do this shit Strike? Do the trolly stuff when you're not answering questions about your jump. Have you ever seen it work out well for someone?
>>
>>53197582
>Bioshock jump. No where does it mention Eve as far as I can tell, and Infinite doesn't mention Salt.
But they do? they even offer those as items to buy
>Salts Machine
>A vending machine that completely fills your Salts when you interact with it free of charge.
and
>Eve Hypos: A stash of 20 Eve Hypos, able to fill your body up with eve.
>>
>>53197582
It mentions Eve in the intro to the jump as the thing that powers the powers. Infinite also has mentions of Salt, such as the Salt Machine you can buy to refill your powers.
>>
>>53197582
>No anon, if you see Samus firing her canon you should also be able to fire a canon just by scanning her, with out any additional technology.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most of the "technology" abilities just different applications of Mimic?
>>
>>53197559
>https://pastebin.com/K50uNmtz

My gut says being a Beta level psyker is worth more than 400, but that might just be unfamiliarity with the series (never got around to Ciaphas Cain, have read Gaunt's Ghosts and Eisenhorn though).
>>
>>53197721
She may have been lower than Beta I'm just not entirely sure. I kinda based the cost off of the Imperium jump as Alpha costs 600cp total. Figured Beta would cost roughly 400cp.
>>
>>53197689
>>53197700
STRIKE CHAN EXPOSED
>>
File: e9lkqn8hslcx.png (261KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
e9lkqn8hslcx.png
261KB, 526x526px
>>53197664
>>53197674

I was going to add it some additional context to that remark, but yeah, basically limit it to things that are biologically possible.

>>53197680
I don't think is not an argument, what else do you want me to say? I'll take it under advisement, nothing more.

>>53197689
>>53197700
Oh true, but they don't make it as explicit as what I'm being asked to do. I'm just posting perks, not the whole jump yet.
>>
>>53197739
Makes sense. It's the exact same setting.
>>
>>53197739
Fair 'nuff. I like how Hero of the Imperium is looking.
>>
File: 20170511205759_1.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170511205759_1.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>53197719
The "morph" tree has perks for mimic, teleportation, growing a phantom from a corpse, Ethereal resistance and minor health regeneration.
>>
>>53197753
Honestly, it might be better if you just post the whole thing once it is ready. Getting to see it all at once makes some of this stuff make more sense. Judging individual perks against a vacuum seems to either cause a lot of arguing, or get no response at all here.
>>
What dungeon building jumps are there?
>>
>>53197823
Generic Dungeon Building, fool.
>>
>>53197750
Have you met me?

>>53197813
>cause a lot of arguing

You have a point, but if not me then something else.
>>
>>53197839
I'm sorry Mr. T but I thought there were more.
>>
If no one has claimed Starship Mage I am building a jump for it
>>
>>53197823
Generic Dungeon Building, and arguably Tomb Kings?
>>
>>53196907
>Slip up, there might be blood raining down or ominous spooky sounds. If you really messed up, you could summon a daemon, get sucked into the warp, get torn apart by the energy...etc.
So can a Psyker do that on purpose? Actually shape the energy into stranger effects instead of just telepathy or fire or the standard disciplines?
>>
>>53197923
You could open a hole to the warp to suck shit in, like a vortex grenade. It'd actually be kinda easy, hard part is closing it.

>8 Captchas
>>
>>53197303
When I offer a really good science perk I often have a baseline and then add with study and research you could reach the full scope. It seems to make it more palatable and less OP then just giving it all away.

>>53197303
Major spoilers He only learns how to do said powers from the neuromods, he can do it because he is a Typhon himself.

Basically I would reword the end of the perk to that if you can learn how to use abilities and powers you already have by making neuromods of more experienced beings with said power, not actually gain powers.
>>
>>53198001
>Major spoilers
>post them without spoilers
Is that you, Timmy?
>>
>>53197983
What have you made?
>>
>>53198022
....whoops. Would it help if I said I honestly missed that?
>>
>>53197917
I can't force you not to, but-your attempt at the Tron jump doesn't exactly inspire confidence. You clearly struggle with both defining perks, balancing drawbacks and getting across the gist of a setting. I will also point out that if you limit your jump to be posted on SB, you'll have a much lower benchmark to meet in terms of critique.
>>
>>53198022
Seriously though, I am sorry. Deleted the post. Genuinely skimmed over the major spoiler tag.
>>
>>53198041
You can still delete it and repost senpai.
>>
Question, would it be a bad idea to waifu Emeli after the Cain jump comes out?
>>
>>53198059
Nah, it's fine by me. Just be more mindful in the future.
>>
>>53197917
Cool, that was one I was hoping for.
>>
File: CpG6boKXEAAg--H.jpg (224KB, 695x1105px) Image search: [Google]
CpG6boKXEAAg--H.jpg
224KB, 695x1105px
>>53197983
>Major spoilers
The ending doesn't explain the mechanics of utilizing the Typhon powers as Morgan Yu.

You're a person playing a Typhon who's playing a simulation of Morgan Yu. The game doesn't suggest anywhere that the simulation was altered so the Typhon playing Yu could utilise Typhon powers, and one of the stated goals of the Neuromod program was to give humans Typhon abilities.

I might add something to the Psychoscope description, suggesting that it takes a lot of time and know how to adapt it to new biologies. I can understand why a lot of other jumps add the "with time and study" but the whole thing with Neuromods is bypassing that. The fact that people find it a little offensive that years of experience with a musical instrument could be downloaded into your mind in a few seconds is a core part of what a Neuromod is.
>>
>>53198061
I think it depends on which point in the timeline you're doing it because it could be a decent idea or a very bad idea or a very good idea for a certain type of jumper depending.
>>
Was there some D&D jump where you explore an endless mystic tower built by an Epic Wizard, or am I mixing up my fanfiction?
>>
>>53198152
And yet it neatly explains the things even you thought were weird and didn't make any sense with how neuromods were described as working? It seems like the idea that the simulation was at least partly alien solves the issues
>>
>>53198191
You're not taking the ability to become a space banana away from my jump with logic anon. I'm doing my banana only synthwave chain with or without your approval.
>>
>>53198061
Why would you want to? You'd be better waiting for the black crusade jump to get an actual daemon companion. I don't really plan on offering her as a companion. Only companions I'd be offering from cannon would be a Cain/Jurgen combo (I'm not separating them), Amberley and maybe a Valhallan Ice Warriors regiment, although that might be stepping on toes as the current Imperium jump has something similar.
>>
>>53198231
You should probably pick the path that makes the most sense rather then the one that offers the most power, especially when you admit it doesn't make sense compared to alternatives. Just offer an option to be typhon/part typhon or whatever it is or to be an alien. You do have an origin to be one of the aliens right?
>>
How bad of an idea is it to use Hydra Plans to merge my Tomb from Tomb Kings with the House of Mystery from JLD?
>>
>>53198231
It makes more sense and makes the perk seem way less broken. Can't you just offer a race option to be a mimic anyway
>>
How do you imagine people will react in ASoIaF and other medieval settings to seeing powerful and casual uses of magic?
>>
>>53198315
Depends on the people/culture and how you present yourself. You could be seen as a god, demon, priest, or whatever else you want.
>>
>>53198315
With fear and prayers to their god. If you're female they'd probably try to burn you, males would fair better. Also depends on the magic and circumstances. Save the king with restoration magic and get hailed a saint, defend a village from the royal army who wants to pillage it and you'll become a demon in no time.
>>
>>53198241
>a Valhallan Ice Warriors regiment
Want.
>>
>>53198231
If you want to make a jump for a specific thing a the setting, SB might be more receptive.
>>
>>53198231
This sort of attitude, if it's serious, is likely to just result in backlash against you.
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>53191863
>Get Pocket Realm + Genius Loci + Avatar (Generic Creepypasta)
>Import Pocket Realm as Dimension Lord (DC Occult)
>Get Inner World (Exalted: Infernals)
>Get Tower of Fate (DC Occult)
>Import the Tower's interior as Hell Lord (Marvel Magic) once it's out
>Have Hell Lord devour dimensions
>Get HYDRA Construction Plans (MCU Vol 2)
>Fuse Tower of Fate with your Tomb (Tomb Kings) for aesthetics
>Fuse resulting building with the House of Mystery and Secrets (JLD)
>Fuse with
>Get Flying Dutch Man (Soul Eater)
>Place soul inside the Tomb
>Apply Genius Loci to the Tomb
>You're now an indestructible flying Black Tomb that can exist at every point at space and time and project avatars anywhere when your tombs exists
>Also, your Tomb is also your soul but is also inside of it but it's also outside of the multiverse

And that's how Nyarlathotep was born.
>>
>>53198231
So be it, I can't stop you.
>>
>>53198346
It probably wont be an entire Regiment mind you. IIRC Cain was in charge of like 2000 or 3000 people. I'd probably give a hundred at most, so 19 5 man squads and maybe 5 high ranking officers.
>>
>>53198127
very bare bones but read the 1st book yesterday and now on 4 and just seemed like something that could lend itself to a jump
>>
>>53198380
Aww, that is disappointing. Also likely insufficient for getting anything done.
>>
>>53198278
There is plenty to support the notion that humans can gain Typhon abilities. For a start off it's Bioshock in space, but not quite Systemshock in which you get all kinds of crazy abilites. Secondly, you're injecting "exotic" material into your system. IE some kind of unobtainium or Element Zero with properties unclassifiable with real world physics.

Again, one of the stated goals of the program was to give humans Typhon abilites.

>>53198314
Hey, whoa, it was a joke. Let's not say things we can't take back, alright?

>>53198371
>>53198379
Banana only synthwave chain should have been a clue.
>>
>>53198407
I know, if you picked it in jump then yea you'll get a full regiment to command during the jump. But after the jump having 3000 well armed and trained guardsmen plus their equipment (tanks and such) seems a tad excessive. I'm open to suggestions though.
>>
File: the void 3.png (118KB, 640x275px) Image search: [Google]
the void 3.png
118KB, 640x275px
>>53198377
>My new headcanon for the Void.
>>
Well I fucked that up
>>53198314
Yes, there is a Typhon option
You can be the spook too
>>
>>53198445
I also had that image in mind. I could a Jumper in their spare time doing that kind of thing.
>>
>>53198433
So your first reason is worthless, so lets' ignore it. Second one, is it possible they're injecting parts of the aliens into him and that's how he's gaining alien abilities, pairing the injected biology with scanned info? Seems to make sense with the knowledge we have.
>>
>>53198433
....neither of those things really support them gaining abilities. Your first one is...I don't even know, were you seriously using that as an excuse? It certainly doesn't refute the idea that you need to be at least part alien.

Your second one doesn't support either side because of how vague it is too.

The only thing that might really help is this stated goal but I'm not seeing why 'typhon-human hybrid' doesn't fit that perfectly.
>>
>>53198436
Bringing the full regiment would be really nice though, it also wouldn't be that much better than just being a beta level psyker. Also depending on the type of regiment the tanks thing might not be much of a problem, if it is an infantry regiment their only armor might be transports and your own personal tank that I would hope would be available for purchase in the jump.
>>
How do you make canon character a companion if it's not specifically said thay you can in an jump?
>>
>>53198482
>So your first reason is worthless
I disagree. The only reason that the game went under the name Prey was that trademark on the title was coming and Zenimax wanted to retain it. It would have been in the Shock series of games if Zenimax wasn't idiotic.

It's weak but it's not worthless.

>>53198510
Oh, that's a good thing to include. There is a mechanic that, as you get more Typhon abilities the stations systems start to recognize you as Typhon, so in injecting yourself with Typhon based neuromods you're seeding yourself with Typhon biology.

Does that jive?

>>53198575
Pods and that's it
>>
>>53198479
>Jumper goes to a mundane setting, forgets to turn off his creepy pasta rituals. Comes home to some creepy cenobite looking doctor in his inter-dimensional pyramid.

>"Who the fuck are you? Who let this asshole in? And what's with the tourists outside?"
>>
>>53198581
You are literally arguing entirely meta justifications that have no support in series. It's entirely worthless. It'd be like the Pacific Rim jump letting you buy an Evangelion and AT Fields because it was originally going to be an Eva movie.
>>
>>53198436
It is a jump centered around the Imperial Guard right? I kind of needs an option for picking up a good number of troops.
>>
>>53198581
That...seems to make sense? As long as we're both thinking that the Typhon abilities only work if you have somehow become part Typhon, even if only be injecting yourself with bits of them, then we're in agreement.
>>
>>53198581
You cannot use the justification that something "should" be part of another series if there is no proof of that in the setting. There's no reason for it.
>>
>>53198617
It's meant to be a Cain jump. We have a Imperium jump already and it's feeling awfully like you want this to be a replacement.
>>
>>53198607
>>53198640
It was a weak point so I'll let you have it.
>>
>>53198663
How gracious of you.
>>
>>53198597
How many eldritch death cults do you think a jumper who doesn't hide their abilities tends to spawn in an average setting, anyway?
>>
>>53198746
probably not as many as eldritch sex cults(or so I would imagine, seeing as they would be more fun).
>>
>>53198554
If memory serves the regiment that Cain commands has a few different vehicles. I remember off the top of my head them having Chimeras, a Leman Russ Tank or two (I may be wrong here but I do remember something like that when they were shooting at the Gargant.) and a number of Sentinels. I suppose I could do the spoiler too, although it would either be a Damocles Command Rhino or the modified baneblade in pic related with less weapons and more focus on a command perspective. Pic related is the Fortress of Arrogance, Commissar Sebastian Yarrick personal vehicle during Armageddon.

>>53198617
As >>53198649 said, it's more centered around Cain, Jurgen and Amberly from the series.
>>
>>53198649
>It's meant to be a Cain jump.
Yes and Cain's role as a commander of troops is important, I would think one of the many important things to include would be troops.

>We have a Imperium jump already and it's feeling awfully like you want this to be a replacement.
The jumpmaker for Imperium has said that they want to eventually rework it into a more specific jump, there is no replacement issue to be found.
>>
>>53198797
The jumpmaker for the imperium wanted to make a more guardsmen orientated jump. If they did that it would allow someone to make a space marine orientated jump. Although Cain doesn't really ever command the actual regiment. He leaves it to the officers. Cain is normally seen with a small group of soldiers, a squad or two, off away from the front line trying to hide.
>>
>>53198680
I know I sound like a smug bitch but this talk is actually quite helpful for ironing out some of my ideas. The lore is sadly vague in some of the areas so I kinda do have to make assumptions in some areas, and some of my assumptions are made by establishing some kind of pedigree. Level design philosophy comes straight from System Shock, and the mechanics are pretty much lifted straight out of Bioshock with a few additions from System Shock (like the recycle). I think my reasoning for doing this is sound, but you're right in your thinking too.

I do appreciate the dialogue anon
>>
>>53198783
Humanity will choose murder cults and pretty much everything else before they do sex cults. I mean, look at Abraham religions, they fucking hate sex and would rather chop of kids' heads or tell people how they're going to hell. Scientology would rather pretend they have psychic powers than fuck. Mayans used to worship their gods by ritual sacrifice. Humans have repeatedly shown that their preferred cults do not involve sexy times for whatever reasons.

Life would be so much more run if Jesus was like "Get to gettin' down shall be the whole of the law".
>>
>>53198831
Fair enough I suppose.

>The jumpmaker for the imperium wanted to make a more guardsmen orientated jump.
This is good to know, I wasn't aware that was what they wanted to do with it.
>>
>>53198841
>Reasoning is sound
Except...it isn't. No one agrees. Everyone has told you how insane that reasoning is. People have given examples to illustrate how insane it is. The only place where that sort of reasoning MIGHT have any weight is if you were making meta perks based on gameplay or the company making the game. But you're trying to use it to justify in setting things.
>>
>>53198864
Because all that sex cult stuff is reserved for bonobos and others who aren't used to everything trying to murder them.
>>
>>53198788
A Baneblade would be awesome! Though I would prefer to not stand on top of it and in the open like an idiot.
>>
>>53198783
Por que no los dos?
>>
>>53198864
Well, luckily for you every other religion in human history had sex cults.

Book religions are shit
>>
>>53198841
Well, that was nice of you to say. I would also like to apologize for the vitriol.
>>
>>53198872
I believe they said something like that. I remember people complaining about how their SM builds would need to be redone. I'll look for it.

>>53198901
But then how will you hit them with your sword? How will you make an example out of the cowards? How will people see your majestic commissar outfit. Inquisitors will be getting a custom suit of power armour.
>>
>>53198864
The christians actually started out pretty much like the hippies, free love and the like. It was later that they turned it into no fun and burn the heathens.
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (111KB, 938x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
111KB, 938x852px
>>53198831
Then it should focus on a small squad rather than regiment. Commissars are political officers, they're their to ensure morality. Also they're their to root out corruption, stop cowardice, & keep everyone in line. Giving regiments with tanks & what not seems to be stepping on toes of an IG jump.
>>
>>53198967
That's what happens when you absorb the Roman "TITUS GET THE CROSS" Empire.
>>
>>53198917
while both is often a good choice when given an either or option, this does not strike me as either a chocolate or peanut butter, or red head or brunet situation.
>>
>>53198958
>I'll look for it.
So will I, the anons complaining about the loss of Space Marine Stuff will probably change their tune when a dedicated SM jump that doesn't require you to drop a bunch of your CP on their basic features/toys gets made.
>>
>>53199005
It's some roman guys fault yes. This guy who was all about saturnalia and fun, got old(and probably impotent) converted to christianity and took over stating no more fun for anyone.
>>
>>53198876
I retain that it's a valid point, just not a hill I want to die on. I've got other valid points on which to base the mechanics so why bother? I grant that it's weak, but it's not a completely worthless analysis in my estimation. Of course I'm biased but any debate rarely leaves either the affirmative or the rebutting party doubtful of their position. You get a concession at most.
>>
>>53198956
No need. The most effective way for me to iron out my ideas is adversarial discussion I've found.
>>
>>53198981
I don't plan to give out a full regiment. If you buy the option then for the duration of the jump you'd hold a position similar to Cain's with a Valhallan regiment. Post jump at most you'd have 100 troops, so 20 squads of 5 troops. Or something similar to that.

>>53199020
I know it was posted in 2017 so that narrows it down but other than that i'm just using the search function and looking through threads for the word Imperium.
>>
>>53199025
Not worth continuing when you have, and pardon my french, fucking retarded ideas like that. At the very least you acknowledge it has zero weight with anyone else.

What are your other points for this mechanic? Didn't you already tell a guy you agreed with the hybrid idea?
>>
>>53198981
Cain and Yarric both have personal battle tanks that they stand on while waving their swords, a Salamander and Baneblade respectively.

If we don't have a tank what are we supposed to stand on while doing stupid shit to raise troop moral? A box? Like a peasant!
>>
Guys, it's Strike. They're most likely shit posting because they find it funny. You're better off ignoring her entirely and getting someone else to do Prey.
>>
>>53199075
>fucking retarded ideas like that

Alright, calm down anon. I'm Australian, so if we keep going this way I can go on all night. I'm actually a little bit impressed with my self control because I suspect I could really fuck up this thread just egging you on.

>What are your other points for this mechanic? Didn't you already tell a guy you agreed with the hybrid idea?

Yeah, if it works for you, it works for me.
>>
>>53199130
I for one, am quite happy you are not egging anyone on. Hopefully anyway. For the thread and for you, since you doing so whilst discussing a jump you are making is a great way to turn opinion against you and your jump before it's even done. Just look at how Manyfist has almost had jumps taken away from him after they were made because of his shitposting.

It's just the dumbest idea to shitpost while getting feedback, because you end up turning against yourself even supporters. So, glad you aren't. Because that would be stupid of you.
>>
>>53199095
The salamander is only a Tank by modern standards, in 40K it is only a "light" armored vehicle/officer transport. Only has an Autocannon or Flamer with a heavy bolter for defense.
>>
>>53199156
>Because that would be stupid of you.

Do you know why I associate myself with the Touhou Ice fairy?

Because we're both fucking idiots
>>
File: spy nightmare.gif (6MB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
spy nightmare.gif
6MB, 510x300px
Ever been a victim of enemy espionage, /jc/?
>>
File: Amy_Rose.png (522KB, 944x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Amy_Rose.png
522KB, 944x1392px
So who is your favorite companion out of all the ones you have? (Don't worry, I won't tell the others.)
>>
>>53199020

Found it http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52522672/#52525897

The plan seems to be to convert it into an Only War jump.

>>53199166
Commissar will be getting some form of armoured vehicle to use as a personal vehicle. I'm no where near starting on items yet so I've got plenty of time to think.
>>
>>53199228
I have all of two, and they're a twin brother and sister. Each other's, not mine.
>>
>>53199228
Probably siegfried
That stoic cold exterior works well with my silent aura
>>
File: serial-651.jpg (31KB, 549x313px) Image search: [Google]
serial-651.jpg
31KB, 549x313px
The best wizard ever died yesterday. Geoffrey Bayldon/Catweazle lived till 93 years old.

To commemorate that passing, who is your favourite wizard that you have met on your chains?
>>
>>53199228
Dio, that level of ambition is godlike and to see his face when I offered him a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain unlimited power was priceless.
>>
File: Best Wizard.jpg (23KB, 317x250px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wizard.jpg
23KB, 317x250px
>>53199322
Man, that's a fucking shame if I ever saw one. Loved that show so much as a kid. Still have a box set.

I guess for me....probably meeting Gandalf. That was pretty awesome.
>>
If we have companions where do they live before we import them?
>>
>>53198581
See, I always thought of it more like someone trying to make a game of a Peter Watts novel. All the focus on neuroscience and how space is full of creatures with fundamentally different and arguably non-sapient minds is a big theme in his writing. The game reads like someone at Arcane went "but what if we added guns to that?".
>>
>>53199532
A nice farm upstate where they can run and play with other companions.

Or more probably extra-universal stasis.
>>
>>53199532
Companion housing supplement or if you didn't do that stasis in the void.
>>
>>53199170
Just wanna say that I'm hyped for the Prey jump. Being able to make Neuro-mods sounds fun even if I haven't really looked into the new Prey game to grok the specifics on how they work.

Also any options that let me transfer skills are cool in my book.
>>
>>53199572
Companion housing supplement? We have those?
>>
Did anybody make a jump for The Magicians?
>>
>>53199600
Yep.
Supplement folder.
>>
>>53199600
Thread throws an ideological purity fit about it, along with most other supplements, but yes.
>>
>>53199600
Most people don't use it because it's not an official supplement by the Quicksilver or because it's too easy to game or something.

I just prefer to use locations that follow you between jumps and have options for keeping companions active. At this point I'm dragging a small archipelago/country around with me.
>>
>>53199668
Oh you've gotten the Archipelago from How to Train your Dragons? That thing is damn useful.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg (11KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S HERESY!.jpg
11KB, 191x264px
>>53199572
>>
>>53199789
The what?
>>
>>53199855
Big place to keep all your imported properties. Your companions can live there.
>>
>>53199789
Yeah. And it only gets better as you pick up properties and territory. Combos well with the few empty land options, like those in Kamigawa, and the perk that lets you steal land in Legend of Mana. Also helps the Age of Ice and Primal Rage stuff really matter. The lack of a reset for some things between jumps can be both a bitch and a blessing, depending on how you run the place, though.
>>
>>53199559
I always thought they just hung out in the warehouse until they got bored and then sneak out when you're not paying attention as long as you're not over the companion limit. Then when a companion enters the warehouse they run the risk of getting tied up so that someone else can have a turn in the world or something.

Like cats or something.
>>
Since we're kinda talking about it, how do people feel about supplements? What about new ones?
>>
>>53199933
No thank you.
>>
>>53199933
Yeah, no. The existing ones are pretty much despised by most. You'll get screamed at for saying you use them a lot of the time. We don't really need more. You can make one if you like but I seriously doubt it's getting on the drive.
>>
>>53199938
>>53199945
Thought as much. I'll just keep it to myself then.
>>
File: Ciaphas_Cain_Space_Marines.jpg (101KB, 461x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ciaphas_Cain_Space_Marines.jpg
101KB, 461x720px
Decided to do a bit more work on what I already know is in the books. https://pastebin.com/K50uNmtz Basics for items and drawbacks, or at least some ideas for them. Probably gonna have to leave most of the work on this till I've read a couple more books though.

>>53199594
Mind posting the PDF you have for the Necrons? I kinda wanna have a read.
>>
>>53199957
You can maybe post it anonymously, probably a few days from now so people don't remember it's you, and see how people react. I'd like to see what you have but I do have to agree with the others in thinking it's unlikely you'll get it on the drive. Up to you whether that matters or not.
>>
>>53199933
Sadly folks don't like them because they aren't actual Jumps and thus aren't beholden to IP's, usually, as well as the fact that they are able to change the rules of the enitre Jumpchain. I find the housing supplement is better than the void-closet, though I think the Pod option was a dumb Idea there, Renegade is a great story telling device, especially in combination to the Joke Jump with Robert The Glorious Vault. Supplements being completely option seems to not matter to some folks.
>>
>>53199989
Also because the last time Supplements were made, they were mostly made to try and circumvent or get more shit out of jumps and the Warehouse.
>>
>>53199916
Well, a logic I've seen often is that you have to go to your warehouse to swap out companions, and there are warehouse attachments that keep your companions going similar to the other properties. But the warehouse itself is explicitly time-locked when you leave and can't store people. Companions as an exception seems pretty okay, though. That probably qualifies as extra-universal stasis.

This is one of those situations where the only wrong answer is power-gaming the system. If you want to forgo the time-lock on the warehouse for your companions, that's on you. It's hard to imagine them not going crazy trapped in the box, though.

>>53199933
Standard operating procedure seems to be come up with a fitting jump, make it not the best thing there, and treat it like a warehouse attachment. Basically, act with subtlety.
>>
>>53199961
Command Varient of the Baneblade (About a square city block in size with at least two floors) or a Salimander.(about the size of a large IRL tank IIRC) O_O Now that's a size difference right there!

>>53200021
So we should stop making the content in general because bad eggs did something in bad taste? In my own personal opinion that line of logic isn't logical at all. Just because a few folk were idiots doesn't mean we should throw out an entire idea.
>>
>>53199957
Just post it. You don't have to care about the thread accepting it or not (because let's be honest, /jc/'s opinions is wrong 90% of the time), but I always like new content. And if it's good, some people will use it anyway.
>>
>>53199973
I'll just share it now anyways. It's a bit bare right now, but I've no intention of putting it on the drive it's "done" unless I feel like changing things.

>>53199989
It's... pretty close to being a generic jump, actually. It's just a bit too meta, but with some changes it could probably be passable

>>53200093
Here it is.
>>
>>53199961
>https://pastebin.com/K50uNmtz
Not sure if Defiant Class Light Cruiser is too much or too little, a good argument could easily be made for both.

One the one hand any imperial warship is a big deal and could easily outshine most other things in the jump if you aren't careful.

On the other this is presumably supposed to be the flagship of a jumper who takes the Rouge Trader perk; which could be a bit light considering it is a lone carrier with no escort and only a light cruiser (RTs usually have regular cruisers, with this ship being a common secondary ship for particularly wealthy ones).
>>
>>53199668

Just read the 1984 jump. Hope Rides Alone seems like a good perk for this kind of thing.

Also, now that I think about it... the synergy it has with Sonichu's Jumperville has potential. I mean, you get to fight off the Orwellian Dystopia with the power of sheer autism and (maybe?) plot armor. Should make it somewhat easier to play the defensive game.

Only problem is it makes it tempting to lose and end your chain just to watch it burn. Especially because if you win you can now inflict the horrors of Jumperville on every world you come across. I mean, it's still gonna be contained in the city, but travelers and tourists will enter, and they will know true horror.

Misery loves company, after all.
>>
>>53200104
This /is/ almost an Ikesei (however you spell it) generic! Some people will ask about this so I'll go ahead and do so. Is this an alternative to Body Mod, which most folk don't even acknowledge as a supplement any more? Can we default back to the the Reincarnation's body instead of the Body Mod body?
>>
>>53200104

Yeah, with polish this could go from supplement to Generic Isekai Jump.

I'd like a Generic Isekai Jump. That'd be awesome.
>>
>>53200104
Tamerai aren't you the guy who's doing Psyren?
>>
>>53200104
When's the Fallout replacement jump?
>>
>>53200176
Just use Hero BBS.
>>
>>53200190
>implying
>>
>>53200183
I am not, nor do I know who is I'm sorry to say

>>53200176
It'd be like a generic monster Isekai as is. Wait, didn't someone claim that already?

>>53200172
It's definitely not a replacement for Body Mod. It's more or less to live as a monster in settings where there isn't an option and then getting it as an alt form. Like, living as a Deathclaw in Fallout, then having a Deathclaw alt form. If anything, the Body Mod would apply to this form as well

>>53200190
Wasn't a replacement, and also I dropped it a while ago
>>
>>53199961
Not really comfortable sharing the WIP since its a mess of notes, stream of consciousness brainstorming, and clumps of ideas.

But I can show this.

https://pastebin.com/VBpV13SA

And I want to reiterate that it's not claimed. I'm fiddling with it when I need a distraction, or to distress by imagining cool space deathbots.
>>
>>53200104
okay, something I noticed is that there are no drawbacks and there is no CP budget given. so there is no way to actually take perks in the supplement.
>>
>>53200243
>you’ll only be granted 1000 Choice Points to choose from the options below
>>
>>53200255
didn't see that part. Thank you for correcting me, that's how I learn.
>>
File: happy.png (413KB, 708x772px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
413KB, 708x772px
>>53195857
Needs to have a "retreat forwards" joke in there, other than that it looks good.

A suggestion for the other capstone/maybe 400 cp perk for Cain is something that makes it so that being nice to your men won't be perceived as making you seen as weak hearted or incompetent, since Cain is a commissar who actually cares iirc. or maybe if you practice any tactics that advocate self preservation like a tactical retreat it won't also be seen as cowardly/weak and you have a chance of avoiding punishment or something like that.
>>
>>53200330
Oh! And one more thing! Maybe a perk about being able to remember what happened to you so you can write down your memoirs and stuff if you want to preserve what happened to you, since iirc the Cain books are memoirs that Cain wrote.
>>
>>53200234
>Wait, didn't someone claim that already?
Don't think so.
>>
>>53198241
If there aren't a Scanty and Kneesocks daemonette duo in the Black Crusade jump, I will be very disappointed.
>>
>>53200420
Why would there be? That's fucking dumb.
>>
Are there any perks that would let people with the same name know which you are referring to? It seems like a good ability for jumpers who have companioned multiple versions of the same character.
>>
>>53200420
just pick them up in panty and stocking with Garter belt
>>
>>53200082
Yea size difference is a bit off, probably just gonna offer the Salamander honestly.

>>53200110
It's a bit hard to balance, the rogue trader in the story uses a Cruiser class that's why I think it fits for the Drop In perks. For the second part you have to remember that some rogue traders aren't all that wealthy.

>Some Rogue Traders are relatively poor, possessing a single ancient and dilapidated ship. Others are incredibly wealthy and powerful and have whole fleets and entire private armies at their disposal.

With a Defiant Class you'd probably be roughly in middle of that.

>>53200240
Cheers, just wanted to have a look over and see what kind of ideas you've got going.

>>53200330
I don't think Cain really cares, doesn't he say it's better to be seen as a 'nice' Commissar than one of the maniacs. He does it so his troops watch his back. Although the second suggestion looks good.

>>53200364
Should I just make that a 100CP general perk in which you can write about horrifying events in a light heated or comedic manor?

>>53200420
If there isn't any then by the time I've read the rest of the books then I'll add it in.
>>
>>53200490
Since one of the other options is a Defiant Class Light Cruiser which is like .8 KM long and has thousands of crew.... I'd be fine with the Fortress of Arrogance.
>>
>>53200523
You're a bit off on the size there honestly. Defiant is 3.8km long and 0.5km abeam.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Defiant_Light_Cruiser

The crew will mostly just be similar to the NPC's you'd get with the LoT. Faceless nobodies that can't be used for anything other than crewing the ship, and perhaps loading the cargo onto it too.
>>
>>53200490
>i'll add it in
Again, why. Why are you adding expies like that? We have a PnG jump
>>
>>53197305
You betcha. I like to preserve historically extinct cultures and peoples whenever I can. Saved the Maya's asses a few times, both from their own classic collapses and from post-Columbian meddling.

It takes a lot of ecological meddling and careful mass vaccinations but it's worth it both in terms of academic interest and humanitarianism.
>>
>>53200543
I've not read the book with Emeli in it yet, I assume that they're talking about two people within that book who they want added. If they are then I'll add it, probably. If not then I'll leave it once I get round to that book.
>>
>>53200542
I meant to type 3.8 actually my bad.
>>
>>53200490
>the rogue trader in the story uses a Cruiser
Then please offer a Cruiser class, or at least a light cruiser that isn't a carrier with no escort. I can see how you don't want to give a bigger ship but a Defiant is a really bad ship to have as the only one in your fleet, if you only have one ship you want a more versatile one.

Also light Cruiser isn't that much smaller than a regular cruiser anyway, 4 km with 60K crew instead of 5 km with an 80k Crew.

If you are going to offer a warship at all though you should buff the items of the other origins.
>>
>>53200590
Ah ok, apologies then, it's just that 0.8km is absolutely tiny for 40k ships. The Firestorm Frigate is like 1.8km.

>>53200606
Hmm Lunar-class Cruiser then? Or I might give a choice between a Lunar or a Gothic-Class. Also I'm unsure how I could buff them, currently all I can think of doing is boosting the ship cost to 800cp instead of 600. I've also got no clue what to do for the Aide 600cp item either. Actually I could just change the ship so it isn't a dedicated warship. The Lexicanum text says

>Lucre Foedis, a ship comparable to an Imperial Cruiser

So it isn't actually a Cruiser.
>>
>>53200104
so what counts as a species, i.e., is space Godzilla an option?
>>
File: hakuno.png (352KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hakuno.png
352KB, 500x500px
>>53197305
I'm planning on stealing the credit from

>>53198575
Through the power of house rules, anything is possible! Or use a pod

>>53199228
Other than Caster Cu, Writer likes Hakuno the very most. Because Hakuno is probably the most "normal" person out of the entire group, but unlike a lot of protags she actually isn't afraid to call them out on bullshit or point out their bullcrap, like "Doing ghoulish experiments on people's souls so you can have magical girls is super abhorrent."

They met her when Hakuno was about to get deleted in the beginning and Writer thought Hakuno was a boring ass protag and mocked her for being a boring protag, literally indistinguishable from the others. Just some kind of flat NPC who didn't deserve a life of adventure.

Hakuno got pissed and told them not to talk down to her that way, which actually surprised them. So they offered her a contract to save her life from being deleted. So Hakuno wished for "my life to be ended on my own terms, not through the power of others but my own!". Thus giving her the power to literally never be deleted out of existence and to be a magical girl. Writer also became Hakuno's servant as a "Writer" class (Functionally Caster, though.). Of course Writer could have just contracted with her and saved her without making her a magical girl, but that's boring.

(Yes, I realize Writer is kind of an asshole. Their thing is "chainsmoking/drinking bitter magical girl god" at this point)

>>53200490
Sure, I suppose.
>>
>>53200684
Are you completely incapable of reading?

>Another problem is that you can’t be anything unique. The creature you choose must be from a breeding population, and it must be sizeable enough to maintain that population for several generations without serious inbreeding.
>>
>>53200728
I was up till one last night with all the crap happening on my block, my brain isn't working at its Typical capacity
>>
>>53200688
STEALING THE CREDIT from explorers in history.
>>
>>53200684
>>53200728 got to it first, but yeah. Nothing unique, so Godzilla is a no go as far as I'm aware, unless they make a sequel to the 1998 film or something.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>53197823
Not enough. I could use a real Dungeon Keeper, or Evil Genius, or even War for the Overworld jump.

>>53199228
Justice doesn't have one.

Tiger's favorite is Amaterasu.
>>
>>53200810
noted. Thank you for clarifying
>>
>>53200673
>Actually I could just change the ship so it isn't a dedicated warship.
That would probably be more of a buff than anything, if it is comparable to a cruiser when not even a dedicated warship.

I would suggest Lunar since it is versatile and common, making it a vessel that fits a Rouge Trader quite well. Bumping it up to 800 might also be a good idea if you cannot find a way to buff the other origins' gear.
>>
Is someone doing a Deathwatch jump? I remember some talk about that.
>>
>>53200815
Nobody had claimed Evil Genius yet?
>>
>>53200927
Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>53200909
I wish it had more detail on the actual ship. Slightly annoying but what can you do?

>>53200917
I don't think anything came of it. Not too sure though, the discussion was a while ago wasn't it?
>>
File: 022e602b812aac06ae3ec4899baa6567.jpg (861KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
022e602b812aac06ae3ec4899baa6567.jpg
861KB, 800x1132px
>>53200941
Seems like a shame. You could almost make two jumps out of it. One for being an Evil Genius, based off building an evil lair and the three major villains, and one for being an Agent hunting down Evil Geniuses.

Unless people really just want one jump with something like Evil Genius, Agent, Drop-In, and Tourist backgrounds. But I feel like most people would want to go Evil Genius.
>>
>>53200810
follow-up question, do you appear in the same instance of that universe as you originally did or is it another instance?
>>
>>53200810
They did make a sequel to it if you're talking Zilla. Godzilla the animated series.
>>
>>53198649
I'm no mind reader, but I'm pretty sure it was always meant as a stop-gap measure. It looks pretty bare bones and more like "I want to play Imp, NOW" kind of feel.
>>
>>53201031
I don't think that would work like that. The drawback that makes it happen in the original movie serious continuity rather than the crappy American One.
>>
>>53201024
In another instance.
>>
Is there any way to enchant just regular bars of metal to regenerate / insta-repair?

I want to exploit Mistborn's Compounding for all it's worth.
>>
>>53200969
Perhaps there will be more information in the books later on than where you are currently at?
>>
File: Warframe v3.53.pdf (736KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe v3.53.pdf
736KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
>Fixed some formatting issues that were bugging me
-Edited Warframe Element: 'Sound' to make sure people knew it could be used with music
-New Warframe Element: Flesh
>Edited 'Nonstealthy Shapes' to allow your Warframe to grow past nine feet maximum height
>Altered 'Battle Within' end choice to no longer limit your out-of-setting abilities while using the Warframe, but it WILL severely weaken you for a period of time should the Warframe get blown up
-Added new note: Those who buy a Warframe and Strain can potentially have a Helminth Infirmary
>>
File: Raziel_Angelarium.jpg (120KB, 1000x598px) Image search: [Google]
Raziel_Angelarium.jpg
120KB, 1000x598px
Jumpers!

Tell me about non-drawback challenges you gave yourself! Persistant things that mechanically could have been drawbacks but you did for fun, not points.

I have plans for my run in the upcoming World of Warcraft Jump whenever it is finished and I may or may not die.
>>
>>53201099
You could use a Ritual of Elemental Empowerment (Wood) spell, with Exalted Sorcery.

>Wood: The benediction of wood is Rejuvenation. Items of Rejuvenation heal themselves. Dents and cuts in armor seal up, clothing mends itself, weapons become like new after battle, a charcoal stylus used to write never wears away. As long as the item has not taken enough damage to destroy it outright, it heals one level per hour, and superfi cial damage disappears in minutes.
>>
>>53201219
>spoilers

Well now you gotta own up, don't leave us hanging.
>>
>>53201099
I think there's a few enchantments or spells in D&D? Which means you could snag them via Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Order of the Stick, or something similar.
>>
>>53199823
Humans a shit, Strike. A shit!
>>
>>53201099
Well for one, what the fuck's Compounding?
>>
>>53201219
I'm pretty boring on that front. My various Coordinators tend to make my like hellish enough as it is.

I do try to use mainly the powers and abilities I've picked up in a Jump instead of defaulting to my Out of Context stuff. So I guess that counts as a personal Powerless challenge. Which comes in handy when I really do get slapped with one of those Drawbacks.

I won't hesitate to whip out the big guns if everything starts going south though.
>>
>>53201219
before Batman: The Animated Series brought into creation the Rogues' Gallery, I've had a fairly stable set of past foes follow me from jump to jump outside of specific drawbacks. The only way to be rid of them is either Reconciliation, or Destruction.
>>
>>53201359
Froppy is patently not for sexuals.
>>
>>53201152
hang on, so developing into tissue that can harvest sunlight and cover things is stuff that I infection strain needs the capstone perks to do rather than innately being able to do it, as displayed in canon? I gotta redo my build :-(
>>
File: 9c8af91ac1dc8ed44ee5101e2e5c6cd4.jpg (171KB, 1013x1110px) Image search: [Google]
9c8af91ac1dc8ed44ee5101e2e5c6cd4.jpg
171KB, 1013x1110px
>>53201409
I'm pretty sure you're wrong on that front.
>>
>>53201152
If you take HULK SMASH!!! but have something like Zombie from Seven Deadly Sins or a spirit form, does he gain a fiat ability to kill you? What about if you use something like Doormaker to go to another dimension?
>>
>>53201258
Several things actually! The big thing is that the new change will only be at five Jumps long including Warcraft.

1) Old Gods are immediately aware of my Jumper's existence and can tell Jumper's true nature.

2) Summoning (currently my Jumpers primary skill set) will leave that 'arcane calling card' that drew demons to Azeroth in the first place despite not being related to the Twisting Nether.

3) Time is fucked. Not really big plot spoilers for the game (the game has a shit inconsistent plot anyways) but marking just in case.

In game the leader of the Bronze Dragonflight is doomed to die as all things must die, but in the future something (I think it was implied to be the Old Gods) changed his mind and the future version of him started trying to subvert his death via fucking with the timeline.

In an attempt to subvert his death he blackmails my Jumper into making him a companion... and will succeed. In the immediate of the Warcraft Jump this will put the Jumper at odds with the noncorrupted Bronze Dragonflight. If I manage to survive he is a sort of 'anti companion.' He'll take up a spot, not help with anything, and continue to grab more power unless convinced otherwise.
>>
>>53201430
I concur with that anon, Tsuyu is not for sexuals.
>>
So, I've been looking into Fate stuff for a bit now and I have a question. Why don't most Jumpers just speed blitz Servants?
I get that whatever you hit them with has to be supernatural, most of time, but Servants aren't exactly blindingly fast in comparison to stuff like Arrowverse Speedforce Kamen Rider Clock Up and even Sonic Classic's Fastest Thing Alive.
>>
File: 1483839846060.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
1483839846060.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>53201432
Well it's a 600CP drawback. So draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>53201346
Combining allomancy and feruchemists. Allomancers consumed metal to fuel their magic, feruchemists store their traits in metal for later use, weakening temporarily for bursts of strength (or speed, or senses, or whatever). But storing the trait means that the metal is aspects towards it instead of whatever allomancy power it would normally grant. So, to use an example from the books, you could make yourself temporarily failed to charge gold with a small bit of health, then consumed it to become so healthy your wounds heal faster than you can take them.
>>
>>53201585
Drawbacks are not for inter-jump balance
>>
>>53201432
I like to imagine it's an infinite loop of this the entire jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUCRcK7QYc
>>
>>53201359
>>53201430
DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE TSUYU.
SHE IS TOO PURE FOR A JUMPER.
>>
>>53201430

I concur with this >>53201561 anon who concurs with me, TsuTsu is not for sexuals.
>>
>>53201607
Drawbacks are always worst case scenarios in my opinion. They trump perks and hurt you even if you have OOC stuff.
>>
>>53201633
>>53201561
>>53201647
Oh well now I /have/ to do it when the Jump is finished. Geeze guys. Why do you push me into such shenanigans?
>>
>>53201044
I'm just planning out basic stuff right now, I've got to read through the other books before I get close to finishing. It probably wont be done for a week or so.

>>53201114
Perhaps, although I doubt it. The books don't really take part on ships (minus space hulks that is) from what I'm aware. It would only mention minor details and such.
>>
>>53201585
So it's supposed to be literally impossible, then? Or is the catch that he's only highly resistant to all of "your" powers, not your companions' powers?
>>
>>53201513
>Murozond

Oh boy. You know, I wonder if the event that drives him crazy will be Alexstrasza getting corrupted/killed.

She's the last thing he can consider an equal, and the only Aspect the PC's have never fought. You know what that means.
>>
File: 1367014189053.jpg (46KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367014189053.jpg
46KB, 504x360px
>>53201607
>>53201699
Who said anything about that? My point is that it gives 600CP, and there is a correlation that usually states the larger the bonus the more it's gonna suck.

All I'm saying is to draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>53201700
For awhile wasn't it believed to be the death of his consort compounded with whispers of the Old Gods or something? Seriously they need to stop fucking with the lore.

Though I could definitely see the death of the other Aspects driving him mad.
>>
>>53201574
Because servants are also really tough. Like Hercules has shit that blows up entire graveyards bounce off his pecs.
>>
File: 1491875222222.jpg (636KB, 1036x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491875222222.jpg
636KB, 1036x1000px
>>53201359
That's how I like to roll too, it's fun to see how far you can go with mostly just in-universe acquired powers with a little eldritch seasoning to really push the setting envelope before it completely rips in half.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53201561
>>53201633
>>53201647
>>53201679

Hey everybody, NuBee here, Jumpmaker of Jumps such as Soul Eater and Bloodborne. I'm here as the creator of the up and coming summer blockbuster Jump, My Hero Academia, to make a public announcement.

Lemme lean in to the mic so this is clear.

Tsuyu, also known as the hero Froppy, is not for sexuals.
>>
>>53201432
It says he's resistant to your bs, not that he suddenly can ignore/render your bs ineffective.
>>
>>53201728
God I hate how the shitposter has made you too skittish to ever give a straight answer.
>>
File: 1467384063403.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467384063403.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>53201755
Oh, well, shit. Yes Ma'am. Anything you say Ma'am.
>>
>>53201744
Yeah, that's just me speculating. Mostly because I think the "five keys" being the Pillars is way too easy, and "her heart" and "her third death" also being too easy to connect to Jaina or Azeroth.

Alex has had to watch three dragons she considered family die, two at her own hand. There's five Aspects, and Alex is probably heartbroken. The Old Gods could get her by telling her nobody has to die anymore, and them getting her would make Noz go bonkers.
>>
>>53201679
>Yoro is Jared Fogle
I didn't know they let people shitpost on the 4chan in prison.
You don't get out until at least, what, 2028?

>>53201755
Thank you.
Tsuyu is for daughteru-ing.
>>
File: 1388215642258.gif (100KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1388215642258.gif
100KB, 96x96px
>>53201755
Challenge Accepted
>>
>>53201346
http://coppermind.net/wiki/Compounding

Okay so quick TL;DR's

Allomancy: Eat metal, burn metal in your stomach, get a series of powers related to that metal. Most people only have one except for Mistborn, who have all of them. Example: Coinshots eat Steel to Push metal objects away from them, or push themselves away from heavy-enough metal shit.

Feruchemy: Store traits in metal objects for later use. Example: Skimmers store their 'weight' in Iron, making themselves lighter for however long they're storing. They can later Draw on stored traits to take that trait in on top of their existing trait - Skimmers able to make themselves incredibly fucking heavy.

Compounding is when you have an Allomantic AND Feruchemical power that align with the same metal - see: Miles Dagouter having two of such powers relating to Gold. You store a trait in the related metal (Health into Gold), and keep storing a shit-ton. The trick is to then Allomantically burn the metal you've stored that trait in - which has the effect of returning your "trait investment," so to speak, multiple times over.

Stealing a quote from Waxillium: "But it's the Compounding that makes Miles so powerful. If your Allomancy and Feruchemy share a metal, you can access its power tenfold. It's complicated. You store an attribute inside the metal, then burn it to release the power. It's called Compounding. By the legends, it's the way the Sliver gained immortality."

And the best part about this entire set of shenanigans?
Because of Allomancy, Feruchemy, and Hemalurgy being born from two Shards of Adonalsium, the Shards being Preservation and Ruin, the Metallic Arts are tied to one's soul.
>>
>>53201755
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU'RE NOT MY MOM
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go....png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go....png
107KB, 356x256px
>>53201808
>>
File: Incarose-Stare.jpg (51KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
Incarose-Stare.jpg
51KB, 700x550px
I just thought about it but what level of precog would Thanatos get from killing Contessa anyway?
>>
>>53201799
I think Sylvanas is another candidate for the 'third death' whisper, but I don't know how I would feel about that.

Honestly I dont want anyone else to go mad/evil because its happened so many times is become tiresome. Every expansion has someone becoming a villain or dealing with a fallen hero and its tedious.

That said all my bitching says I still pay attention to the lore. Too much nostalgia clouding my mind, clearly.
>>
>>53201842
Probably the same amount that you'd get from the one in the jump document at maximum.
>>
File: Crona 21.jpg (37KB, 420x556px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 21.jpg
37KB, 420x556px
>>53201808

That's a very small, very sinister gif. It's like a scorpion giving you the stink eye. Your challenge is not waifuing the frog hero in training.

>>53201821

THINK AGAIN, ANON IT WAS ME BARRY, I WAS YOUR MOM
>>
>>53201815
>spoilers

Whoa whoa whoa What?
>>
File: 48186724_p0.jpg (1MB, 743x1150px) Image search: [Google]
48186724_p0.jpg
1MB, 743x1150px
>>53201753
>Eldritch seasoning
That... far too accurately describes the few powers I keep in reserve. Specializing in Pact Magic and hoarding emotional-based technologies tend to lead one in strange directions.

>>53201890
Mistborn is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>53201219
I tend to lean on >>53201359 usually, trying to rely on in-jump stuff as far as I can before everything really goes south and needing to rely on outside context stuff. The big guns tend to get pulled out when all else fails, but for the most part it can be fun to see how far one goes with just your own purchases.

>>53201777
Well also consider that asking me to rule on whether outside perks would work or not could be seen as interjump balance or somehow be seen as ruling on other people's jumps. I'd rather not do either and avoid that shitstorm entirely.
>>
>>53201879
I AM GOING TO WAIFU HER, AND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF HAND HOLDING.
>>
File: cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif (932KB, 330x306px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif
932KB, 330x306px
>>53201967
But... but mom said not to!
>>
>>53201967
>spoiler
YOU LEWD FUCK.
>>
>>53201746
Yeah I get that. Herc also has the strongest defensive stats I've seen out of all the Servants. He's got Divinity A, which makes debuff do shit, Endurance A, which is almost as high as you can get without + or EX stats, Battle Continuation A, which means that even if his organs were liquified he'd still fight on for hours if not days, Mad Enhancement B, allowing him to basically ignore most attacks outright, and finally God Hand, which allows him to gain resistance to things that don't even kill him and immunity to things that do kill him. Your example is litterally the lightning tank that everyone things is overpowered in the war he was summoned to, but even knowing that if you have a proper set of attacks that hit at the A Rank level and were magical you could kill him too. What I was asking was why the Jumpers I see talking about fighting Servants seem to think those servants can keep up with them.

Also, in comparison to Herc's toughness, Gilgamesh goes down to Excalibur, not an Exaliblast, several servants have died to magical explosions and being stabbed by magic shivs. In EMIYA's case it wasn't even a servant who took him out in a few routes.
>>
>>53201755
I must adopt Tsuyu and make her a magical girl. She will do well among my ranks.

Oh right, if jumpmakers are allowed to make limits characters not for marrying, Fae from Elibe is specifically off-limits as well. She is for adopting, not for wifing. Dragon biology is different from a human's and her brain has not developed enough for her to make those kinds of choices.
>>
>>53201685
I was talking about the Imperium jump as is. Sorry I didn't specificy.
>>
>>53201994
>>53201997
AND THEN, AFTER THAT

WE

WILL

CUDDLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg (119KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu High Fi- Tongue.jpg
119KB, 486x750px
>>53201879
It will happen.
>>
>>53201890
It gets better anon.

Use any one of the Allomantic arts for a long-enough time and your Allomancy actually causes your body to change. So far we've got two examples, one in Spook, a Tin Savant whose senses are so sharp that he has to blindfold himself when walking around in daylight to avoid blinding himself, yet he can navigate a marketplace through just being able to feel the air. Not to mention how acute his ears and nose are now.

Waxillium's actually a Steel Savant, and can almost innately manifest a 'pushing bubble' when flaring Steel, allowing him to free-handedly redirect his fired bullets and misdirect an enemy's attacks. The bubble takes no effort for him to maintain, and doesn't hamper any metal objects he's wearing whatsoever.
>>
>>53202021
If you're wondering why I have to say this, it's because someone in the past thread thought she was up for that. Which she is not.
>>
File: Crona 12.png (206KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 12.png
206KB, 900x640px
>>53201967

You leave that poor girl alone and go to your room anon.

>>53202021

As long as she can make friends and be the hero children deserve, I'm sure she'll get along just fine.

Clarification for anybody who cares to read. I'm not limiting or ruling anything, just having a bit of fun.
>>
>>53202007
I don't see why servants wouldn't be able to keep up with some jumpers. If they haven't taken some pretty decent superspeed perks Servants are damn fast. And again they're absurdly fucking tough. Karna and Siegfried trading strikes blows up an multi lane highway with the air pressure of them hitting each other.
>>
File: [Gasps In Spanish].png (374KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
[Gasps In Spanish].png
374KB, 600x457px
>>53202052
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>53198377
I think you're confusing Bill Cipher for Nyarlathotep, actually. The pyramid can't shapeshift yet, nor does it have absolute knowledge of all eldritch workings of the universe.

>>53199185
Some Skrulls snuck into my lab one night, way back in the era of double digits. They were actually waiting to be deployed in another evil plan on the other side of the world so the Skrulls were pretty chill, and clearly uncomfortable spending that long in a human fleshmask. They just sort of loitered near the coffee machine. On the really boring days we'd play darts, and I won most of the time.

I wasn't running a very important lab, mostly because it was in Latveria but not one Doom bothered with much. So the Skrulls ended up being like neighbours who kept moving in and out of the breakroom as a sort of neutral zone.

Pretty friendly guys for alien invaders, really.

>>53199322
I'd say Harry Dresden, if only because he was one of the few guys I could talk to about Ravenloft and be on the level.

Saved his ass from Bianca's little gank squad with the old dragon's-breath-rounds-packed-with-gasoline trick /k/ taught me, and he returned the favor when I tried to zandatsu He Who Walks Behind.

>>53199228
>I won't tell the others
>the others

Anonymous companion detected. Ye gods, I am /not/ doing this after the last post-question catfight set the atmosphere on fire.

>>53200458
Not...quite, but Silent Protagonist from Disgaea does sorta sidestep the issue.

>>53201219
I actually have something like >>53201403 going, except the kind of foe persistent enough to follow me that far usually doesn't have a clear-cut solution at first.

Also depending on how backgrounds are fluffed, something really incongruous sometimes leads to unpredictable results. Like in Umineko, or Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>53201574
Can't you say that about practically anything? Speed is OP, news at 11. Also probably because of crap like magical armor/spells/Gae Bolg-like shit that means just being fast doesn't cut it.
>>
File: Crona 23.jpg (340KB, 563x722px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 23.jpg
340KB, 563x722px
>>53202052
>>53202053

You damn, dirty punk Jumpers. Always trying to pervert the omniverse and pushing past limitations no mortal man was meant to cross. It's like you're everything wrong with Jumpchain nowadays with your frickin hand holding and head pats. WHAT'S NEXT, DEVIANTS, HUGGING!?
>>
>>53202033
Ah alright, well the Imperium jump will be changing from what I've heard.
>>
>>53202095
>>53202156
AND AFTER THE CUDDLING WE WILL HAVE CONSENSUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION!
>>
File: H0Jb3Uo.gif (296KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
H0Jb3Uo.gif
296KB, 500x250px
>>53202156
>>
>>53202179
Child molester.
>>
File: Academia Hugs.jpg (62KB, 503x604px) Image search: [Google]
Academia Hugs.jpg
62KB, 503x604px
>>53202156
Yes we will

>>53202179
>Spoiler

wow that escalation
>>
>>53202215
That's how I do it son.
>>
What properties let me go over companion limit without depowering them?
>>
File: I'm not dealing with this.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not dealing with this.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>53202179

THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT TSUYU IS FOR

>>53202204

I'm assuming he means adult Tsuyu.

>>53202191
>>53202215

YOUR PLANS FOR HUGS WILL probably NOT BE FRUITFUL, PERVERTS
>>
Do we have a list of jumps with soul-based stuff?
>>
>>53202057
He's got crazy reflexes on it, too. Wax starts accelerating his bullets after they're already in the air, to the point he can actually turn them into airbursts if he's using frangible rounds. Wax is scary deadly.
>>
File: 1487879579482.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487879579482.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?

Jump 45: Exalted - The Dragonblooded
Aspect: Fire
Origin: Dynast - House Cathak
Perks:
Educated
Understanding the Perfected Lotus [1000]
Blood of the Covenant [900]
Intrigue of the Realm [700]
Legendary Breeding [400]
Basic Training [300]

Artifact:
Dragon Cutter

Companions:
Full Import [0]

Lucas Wilder
Origin: Dynast
Perks:
Educated
Blood of the Covenant
Emerald Circle Sorcery [0]

Bastion
Aspect: Water
Perks:
Educated
Blood of the Covenant
Emerald Circle Sorcery

Hope
Aspect: Air
Perks:
Educated
Understanding the Perfected Lotus

Azuka
Educated
Understanding the Perfected Lotus

Blue
Aspect: Earth
Educated
Intrigue of the Realm
Chain of Command

Drawbacks:
Interesting
Political Enemy [1200]
Found Egg [1400]

My name is Anon. I go by 'Decade', the Destroyer of Worlds. The reason for that name is because each time I enter a new world, that world sometimes pushes back against me, creating enemies and challenges I must overcome. These challenges have ranged from strange personality tics, a difficult reincarnation, or creating my worst enemy to chase me for an eternity. I have to break the balance and 'destroy' the world's challenges to survive. But now, I face a different challenge.

>This is Anon the Jumper, again. I have a question BBS. What do you do when you return to a world with unfinished business, and a difficult situation…?

This is going to take me possibly several days to finish writefagging for. I'll be posting the whole thing when it's done.
Spoilers:
>Trying to blend in with a background is difficult.
>Having to work with people you hate
>The stories of other Exalted
>A long-overdue rematch
>A reunion.
>Breaking a setting's rules over one's knee, metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>53202088
That's more a measure of their strength/striking power not speed. Again, not accusing you of being the same person here just commenting on the argument, for two servants who are stronger than the normal examples that you'd fight without a drawback. Herc is the toughest thing around, going on the fact that we've got Zero, Carnival Phantasm, and Stay Night to chose from right now. Gilgamesh, even suited up in that gaudy armor of his goes down to Saber walking up to him and hitting him with a sharp magic sword and her B Rank Strength (She was contracted to Rin at the time I believe) strength. Excalibur by itself doesn't hit any harder than any other Magically Sharp Sword, may have managed to produce a B+ because of Mana Burst.

>>53202143
Speed is one of the pillars of combat, agreed, along with mentality and power (All of which can be applied to many things). Your point on Causality weapons would screw up a straight speedster. Personally I was just wondering why no one ever used speed as their thump in the Fate Jumps.
>>
>>53201815
>>53202057

And for an example on how bullshit a Misting + Feruchemical power is?

For one - Wax is several-generations diluted, as the two powers work through some kinda fucky soul genetics.

Elend was strong as a Mistborn because as he ate a bead of Lerasium, his "soul genes" for Mistborn were at 100% potency, and Feruchemists could store traits in all metals for the longest time because of The Lord Ruler's breeding program to keep them from making Twinborn in the first place, which inadvertently made the Feruchemical line stay strong. Only in Alloy of Law do we see Feruchemy diluted into individual Ferrings.

Through combining the two, just maximizing the amount he weighed and flaring Steel, Wax flattened what amounted to a multi-storey office building, could've done the same to a small skyscraper.

You then take into account the Metallic Arts are tied to the soul. Then take into account Compounding. Then take into account becoming a Savant of different metals.
>>
>>53201842
Complete PtV.
>>
>>53202274
Does having a stronger/bigger soul mean you can hold more Essence in Exalted?
>>
This might be a dumb question but for the Warhammer 40k: Imperium jump, if I am the space marine background, can I pick the grey kuhniggets as my chapter?
>>
>>53202637
Grey knights are not Space Marines, they are similar but not quite. Also the grey knights a shit. If you want to be psyker marine go blood ravens. It would also let you get your paws on some of the best loot.
>>
>>53202532
Probably, yes? It seems to come from your soul.

Like, for example, a mortal that has their soul eaten by Fae removes Virtues and Willpower, and those are used in seeing how much essence you have. And the Exaltation gives Exalts a bunch more, by attaching to their soul. And Infernals can get more by creating a new proto-soul to store essence...
>>
>>53202637
Are you sure you want to do this? gray nights kind of lose all their individuality and most of the stuff that makes them people In addition to making them human to a much greater degree than space Marines usually do. also if someone sees them. They get killed since they are secrets and that might not be something you want on your head. you're pretty much in for a bad time
>>
if we use return to go back to a gauntlet will our powers be locked or can we act as usual? I'd like to fiddle around on SOMA earth, seems too harsh to leave the place a tomb world.
>>
>>53202673
They are space marines, what are you on about?
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Grey_Knights

>>53202637
Why wouldn't you be able to pick them? Hell you could pick pre-heresy thousand sons and just have it that you got sucked through time in a warp storm or something.
>>
>>53201152
>updated build because apparently things didn't work like I thought they worked

https://pastebin.com/VPYJwr1b
>>
>>53202768
That's actually a good question.

>>53202771
>second

Aren't those Blood Ravens?
>>
>>53202828
Yes, yes they are. Or it is heavily hinted to be so.
>>
How long do you think it would take for a tech heavy jumper to fully redo the entirety of of a 40K ship with assorted Jumper Tech? Any ideas on how to do it faster?
>>
File: 1385951382684.jpg (21KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1385951382684.jpg
21KB, 343x343px
Looking at the kirby jump and the drop-in origin specifically. Exactly how powerful are you if you go through the whole tree? [barring copy abilities which have a nice benefit of not needing the hat if you do buy them as drop-in]

It's just hard to gauge how powerful they are given they get their asses kicked by kirby despite how spooky they may look. And reality tends to fall the fuck apart when dealing with them.
>>
>>53202828
>>53202861
No, that was a fun theory but GW shot it down apparently, I heard that second hand though.
>>
>>53202863
Depends on the ship. They cover a pretty big range of sizes.
>>
>GATE has no option to be one of the CIA SAD or whatever mooks that get murdered by axe loli
Awww.
>>
>>53202863
Just go to SupCom, get a big commander. Buy the thing that lets you get designs from units you reclaim. Then just modify the design and build it.

>>53202884
It's true whenever I jump 40k, I mean it makes too much sense to be false.
>>
>>53202901
Well a small one is a few km in length, I would say a moderate sized one at around 5km. Partly since that looks like the size the one in the upcoming Cain jump will be.
>>
>>53202863
>>How long do you think it would take for a tech heavy jumper to fully redo the entirety of of a 40K ship with assorted Jumper Tech?

See >>53202901

>>Any ideas on how to do it faster?

get your robots/ai/Bioroids/nanomachines/Genetically engineered helper viruses to Assist you!
>>
>>53202923
It'll be a Lunar-Class Cruiser.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar-class_Cruiser

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lunar_Cruiser
>>
Testing.

I have, like, five posts in a row with no responses whatsoever.

Please respond.
>>
>>53202983
Wut?
>>
>>53202983
hey, I know how that can be,most folks have blocked me
>>
>>53202983
I see you Anon.
Oh yes, I see you so very clearly.
>>
>>53202328
HYPE
>>
>>53202956
Cool, I read that there was one of those that a RT turned into a space faring city. It will be great for all those fuck off into deep space for projects and orgies jumps.
>>
>>53202863

Using GURPS Monster Hunters magic, and extremely high skill, about ten minutes casting cold (but can be drawn out to lower final energy cost).

>The Light Rekindled
>Spell Effects: Greater Restore Matter + Greater Sense Matter.
>Inherent Modifiers: Range + Subject Weight + Altered Trait, Regen 1hp/minute + Duration.
>Greater Effects: 2 (×5).
This mighty ritual encompasses a single subject of immense size, tracing its original form and restoring it slowly - the ravages of time and conflict reversing, pulling even a tortured wreck slowly towards its original splendour. Created to restore the Light of Terra, this spell does the work of a hundred thousand labourers and many decades in a mere month, and cemented the immense power of Grandmaster Rooke in the minds of the Armengarde Dynasty. However, it does not completely replace missing components - with the end result a ship at half strength, severely undersupplied and in desperate need of crew.
Designed from the ground up to utilize the long-forgotten Decanic Truths, the final cost for the spell is the many thousand valuable trinkets, icons and other offerings placed throughout the arcane map of the derelict battleship - and reducing the energy required to 330.
>This Casting: Greater Restore Matter (4) + Greater Sense Matter (2) + Range, 30,000 yds (25) + Subject Weight, 107,374,182,350 tons (28) + Altered Trait, Regen 1hp/minute (50) + Duration, 1 month (11). 600 energy (120×5).

A more potent ritual could flat-out restore everything, this is for a early-mid chain caster.
>>
>>53202983
fake and gay
>>
>>53203037
Fake, hm? I don't suppose you'd deign to answer >>53202249 , then?
>>
File: B_GvBGjU4AAuZXY.jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
B_GvBGjU4AAuZXY.jpg
31KB, 599x337px
>>53202983
>>
>>53203035
I don't want to restore a ship, I want to gut it and replace all the tech with my own better tech.
>>
>>53203028
Yea warhammer Ships are stupid big. Imagine all the people you could fit into one if you removed all the guns and such. The internal volume of the ships is something like 8 km^3, sure a lot of that is taken up by the engines and other necessities but overall you can fit a lot of people onto one.
>>
File: FEAR SCARE.png (30KB, 287x318px) Image search: [Google]
FEAR SCARE.png
30KB, 287x318px
>>53203074
What's that.
>>
>>53203037
Wow, what is this? 2009 YouTube?
>>
>>53203080

Yeah, that's just an example - a slightly more expensive spell would let you upgrade the target. Either by directly reshaping the materials, or by installing pre-built technology.
>>
File: MUSASHI.jpg (117KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
MUSASHI.jpg
117KB, 800x590px
>>53203109
>>
>>53203080
Nanomachines from Generator Rex might help out. They get around fairly fast from what I remember.
>>
>>53203056
Alas, I cannot help you there
I never take companions with me, but at least you can be rest assured in the fact that I can, in fact, see your posts Anon :)
>>
>>53203109
Musashi. IIRC that's where the Chrysanthemum was supposed to be.
>>
>>53203139

GUNNM nanotech is pretty damned fast as well, does some huge scale alterations and constructions.
>>
>>53203102
The one I am referring to apparently didn't even need to give up their combat capacity. Bansidhe, the flagship of the Armengardes Rouge Trader family, was apparently still combat operational despite being used primarily as a self sufficient voidfaring city.

They aren't battleships but lunar class cruisers are still cool.
>>
Do we not have a Brave Fencer Musashi jump?
>>
>>53203158
Yep. Hit up Generator Rex for the Anti-Nanite tech though, cause there are a few places like Supcom where nanite swarms are litterally part of the air for some of their intelligence equipment, if I remember correctly.

>>53203226
Nope and it's a shame. Rule One? Please.
>>
File: IMG_1044.png (328KB, 354x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.png
328KB, 354x543px
>>53201631

Heavens, I have a question about Kamen Rider Gaim.

Is it possible to use "Will of the Forest" for Rider stuff that isn't Lockseeds?

Like how Kouta and Mai made pic related for Shinnosuke in the Gaim/Drive Movie War?
>>
>>53203226
USE LUMINA
>>
>>53203226
No. Would be pretty cool, though. That was a fun game. There were a lot of great little PS1 rpgs, jumps of them would be good just to draw people's attention to them.
>>
>>53203180
I prefer smaller classes for imperial ships like the Firestorm, although I do admit that gloriana class ships are cool as shit.
>>
>>53203252
okay There are two ways to go about something like that 1.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei part one has a Perk called plug-and-play which allows you to use transformation gimmicks and power sources of Roughly equivalent strength interchangeably,so maybe try jamming a lock seed into a Shift car slot?
2.Will of the forest Works on pretty much any fruit, so use something like the mechanical engineering to genetic engineering perks from hive Queen quest or G.I. Joe to make a tree that produces the type of mechanical transformation gimmick you're looking for as a fruit and then turn it into a lock seed, it's how I wound up getting the decade lock seed,. Although there were a few additional steps with that.
>>
>>53203334

Actually, what I'm trying to do is see if I can enhance a Gashat I made with the power of Helheim.
>>
>>53203403
that I Have no idea how to do, maybe real eater on will of the forest to have it beef up rather than create? I just activate multiple gimmicks at once,with All the slots my driver belt has.
>>
>>53202371
>That's more a measure of their strength/striking power not speed. Again, not accusing you of being the same person here just commenting on the argument, for two servants who are stronger than the normal examples that you'd fight without a drawback. Herc is the toughest thing around, going on the fact that we've got Zero, Carnival Phantasm, and Stay Night to chose from right now. Gilgamesh, even suited up in that gaudy armor of his goes down to Saber walking up to him and hitting him with a sharp magic sword and her B Rank Strength (She was contracted to Rin at the time I believe) strength. Excalibur by itself doesn't hit any harder than any other Magically Sharp Sword, may have managed to produce a B+ because of Mana Burst.
Saber hit him with an Excaliblast though. She does the name and shout and strikes through his armor in one hit after Excablibur had previously bounced off it even after releasing the wind scabbard and getting ten times stronger.
>>
When Boogie Manimal talks about strengthening them does it mean only physically or could you make them smarter and smarter?
>>
>>53203252
deathstroke has let himself go
>>
>>53202394
Damn, I've actually read most of the books but it never occured to me just how good allomancy is.
>>
>>53202143
>Also probably because of crap like magical armor/spells/Gae Bolg-like shit that means just being fast doesn't cut it.
Most of that stuff has to be consciously activated, though. The only Servants packing potent enough passive defenses to matter are probably Gil and Hercules.
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (276KB, 620x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
276KB, 620x960px
>>53203803

Why else do you think he's becoming a speedster in the next Titans event? He has to burn off all that weight somehow.
>>
>>53203760
Must be an anime thing, because in the Visual Novel she just hit's him with her sword, dropping her armor so she'd have just enough energy for the last strike. I'll look up the Visual Novel page and see if I'm remembering right.
>>
>>53203944
Since when was Kid Flash black?
>>
>>53203978

Since the New 52 began.
>>
File: 134-F15-14-271.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
134-F15-14-271.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>53203975
I'll save you time
>After jumping through Ea
"EX"
"CALIBUR!!"
>>
>>53203129
MUSHITITS A SHIT
JAPS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53203978
Since Teen Titans can't stop sucking cock.
>>
>>53204004
Nah I'm looking for the page that has the writing on it. That could easily be Mana Burst in play there.
>>
>>53204058
Uh what?
Saber's Mana Burst is used literally all the time by her in fights. It doesn't make a giant ass laser beam come out of her sword.
>>
>>53202680
But then Devil-Tigers don't get extra Essence from literally turning their soul into a mini universe.
>>
>>53201152
So I'm somewhat confused on the inventory section. So we get a free weapon that matches our origin?
>>
>>53202673
>Grey knights are not Space Marines, they are similar but not quite.
What? Because they're made from the Emperor instesd of a Primarch?
>>
>>53203978
Since the comics industry has decided to appeal to the SJW crowd.
The problem is, instead of making new, interesting characters that just so happen to not be white and/or straight and/or male, they've just been retconning a bunch of characters that already existed.
Because the really problem with the people making mainstream comics isn't that they're racist or sexist or whatever, it's that they're uncreative idiots.
>>
>>53203293
My favorite ship is the Repulsive-class Grand Cruiser.
>>
>>53204117
Why would they? They're carving parts of their soul up to do so. If anything, it'd lower the Essence they could use.
>>
>>53204146
See Ms. Marvel being constantly praised as awesome because it had a basically okay premise and didn't shit on everything to come before it.
>>
>>53204144
Some people think that because of the differences they have from other space marines the Grey Shits are not space marines, there are a few others I think but that is the big one.
>>
>>53204085
Been a while since I read that particular route. Anyway you are right, spoilers for those of you not done wuth the route, https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20111/
>>
>>53204166
Kamala Khan, you mean?
Yeah, she's all right. She'd doing her own thing, and it's pretty neat.

Her only problem is that she's an Inhuman.
>>
File: Royals-3-07.jpg (167KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Royals-3-07.jpg
167KB, 674x1024px
>>53204219
She's one the nuhumans who are inhumans without inhuman culture.

Which is a very good thing.
>>
>>53204146
I thought it was just because Iris and Wally were black in the TV show, and comics have a bad tendency to shoehorn in whatever their televised/movie versions have so that someone who was introduced to the series through them doesn't get confused. Like how Spider-Man decided to wear his non-symbiote black suit again around the time Spider-Man 3 came out.
>>
File: benclea.jpg (66KB, 489x265px) Image search: [Google]
benclea.jpg
66KB, 489x265px
>>53204166
I've been saying it for years: the problem with modern comics is that people try to make them too serious. Sure some people like Gaiman and some Hellblazer writers can manage it (and even then they embrace the stupider side of things) but at their heart, comic books aren't supposed to be great epics or heart-rending dramas or a vehicle for moral messages. Comic books are supposed to be stupid, fun, brightly colored pictures of adults in brightly colored spandex punching bad guys with retarded plans.

>>53204261
Reminder that Black Bolt's name is literally Blackagar Boltagon.
>>
>>53204296
>I've been saying it for years: the problem with modern comics is that people try to make them too serious. Sure some people like Gaiman and some Hellblazer writers can manage it (and even then they embrace the stupider side of things) but at their heart, comic books aren't supposed to be great epics or heart-rending dramas or a vehicle for moral messages. Comic books are supposed to be stupid, fun, brightly colored pictures of adults in brightly colored spandex punching bad guys with retarded plans.
Comics can even have a serious side to them while still being fun. Modern Superman is very good in this regard. Superman is just being worlds best dad while having adventures with his son. They didn't kill Jon for shock or because Superman should be the last son of krypton or something. They're just letting his staus quo have an actual change and it's great to read.
>>
>>53204296
You're no longer welcome in this community.
>>
>>53204296
>Blackagar Boltagon.
Christ, no wonder he goes by Black Bolt. Fuck. What a horrible name.
>pic
…Why is Doctor Strange trying to cockblock Benjamin Franklin?
B. Franks is gonna give that lady a Beef Frank, and Strange needs to GTFO.
>>
>>53204261
DESU, they're right.
If they get a boner from experimenting with kids, better it be their own kids than some random kid nabbed from school or something.
>>
>>53204369
Doctor strange was stopping Ben Franklin from spreading a sentient STD that would eventually destroy the world with his excessive loving.
And because these are comics you don't know if I'm lying.
>>
>>53204261
Wait, how would an anechoic chamber help? Black Bolt's powers aren't actually sound-based, they're just triggered by him talking due to a birth defect cross-linking the speech centers of his brain with the part that controls his powers. He can use his "shout" even in a vacuum, he's really a matter manipulator. It just tears matter apart on the atomic level directly, there's no vibration going on.
>>
>>53204391
That dastardly Killer Clamp!
>>
>>53204296
Not a fan.
>>
>>53204369
I don't have any context, but it looks like the lady Ben is kissing is Leah, Dr. Strange's girlfriend from the old comics. So maybe he's just mad about Ben Franklin cuckolding him? It's the sort of thing Franklin would do.
>>
>>53204369
"The Benjamin is bigger then most bills baby."

TFW you realize you realize Ben Franklin was a harem anime.
>>
>>53204391
>Benjamin Frankling's cock is a WMD
I fucking believe it.
Return my sides at once.
>>
File: clea-page-2.jpg (134KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
clea-page-2.jpg
134KB, 600x895px
>>53204336
Fair enough. Like I said, even the good ones with more serious sides still know to embrace the silly stuff.

>>53204360
But where will I go, anon? I've already been kicked out of the other cults.

>>53204369
That's Clea, Strange's wife. They went back in time and met Benjamin Franklin. Strange was really busy with being a wizard at the time so he wasn't giving his girl enough dickings. So Benny started hitting on her and she decided to cuck Strange with him. Then it turns out it was actually an evil sorcerer described as Benjamin Franklin actively trying to seduce Clea.

I made none of that up.
>>
>>53204360
Neither you are and you keep coming back.
>>
File: 023 - ecKRIR3.png (32KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
023 - ecKRIR3.png
32KB, 208x272px
Ever made any cool outfits?

Pic related, I'm planning on making a bride outfit similar to Nero Bride's outfit to fight in when I get married in the Doctor's Companion chain
>>
File: Arturia_Lancer.jpg (576KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
Arturia_Lancer.jpg
576KB, 850x600px
Jump # 92 1984
Starting location: London Airship 1
Background: Drop In (200)
Perks:
*A minority of one (0)
*Newspeak (0)
*The last man (100, Discount)
*Two plus two (200, Discount)
*Re-Education (300, Discount)
Equipment
* Heresy, Special Dark, Emperor-Size

Companions

Akitsu, Arcueid, Yubel, Tamamo, Sans, Rick, Snowflame, & Adam Jensen
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*A Minority of one
*Two plus two
*Newspeak
*Double Think

God seeing what had become of humanity here was depressing and disturbing. I seriously was physically ill at first when I realized how messed up things were. I WOULD NOT LET THIS STAND!

I realized they needed to be the ones to do it though. The party had taken away their power, made them blind to their own strength.

This took a long process of revealing the truth, creating an actual group of rebels, making the party members look like fools. It was a long and slow process of trying to nudge people in the right way but eventually people got angry again.

Eventually they stopped being afraid again and when the regime lost the fear and complacency of the people it was doomed. They tried to crack down with violence but I had my companions help protect the rebels. I also empowered them with my songs to guide them to freedom so even an average citizen was more than equal to a battle hardened trained soldier.

In the end I wasn’t the one who freed them, they freed themselves. They built their own government and rediscovered the rest of the world. I honestly couldn’t be prouder of them.
>>
File: Sesame Street.pdf (404KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sesame Street.pdf
404KB, 1x1px
Okay, I'm putting the latest version of my Sesame Street jump up again for feedback. Whoever put it in the uploads section last time, please don't; I want to make sure everything is good with people before I go through with posting it there.

So, how do things look now? I changed the prices for some things along with some other tweaks and additions, so I'm interested to see how I'm doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 600x652px
>>53204584
>wearing clothes
>not diving naked into battle
>not defeating your enemies with their own inadequacy.
>not inspiring thousands of bards with the beauty and power of your font and/or rack
Plebeian
>>
>>53204124
Yes?
>>
>>53204688
>I changed the prices for some things along with some other tweaks and additions, so I'm interested to see how I'm doing.
Uh. Any chance of a more substantial changelog, to see what's different?
>>
>>53204584
I have a Rider Nero as a servant.
I make lots of outfits.
>>
>>53204784
Sorry, but there's a lot of little things I've changed, so I don't quite remember all of the specifics.

In regard to the price changes, I cut down the prices for the species-related perks. I also added a drawback scenario involved the spin-off Furchester Hotel.

Other than that, I mostly remember trying to make improvements in response to the earlier suggestions I got from people.
>>
>>53204584
Not really. Fanatical devotion to whatever nation she's serving this time means she just wears their uniform.
>>
File: IMG_1028.jpg (85KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
85KB, 461x700px
>>53203978
That's New 52 Wally. Apparently the original Wally was imprisoned in the Speed Force by Doctor Mahattan. It was Barry that pulled him out of it. There's now two Wally Wests.
>>
>>53204584
I make a lot of cool outfits for other people, usually for special occasions. Like when Robin and Chrom got married in Fire Emblem, I made them both awesome wedding outfits, and made sure everyone else had cool clothes as well. I also made sure 'Marth' came to her parent's wedding, and had something nice made for her as well. Aside from that, I made Halloween outfits for the pilots in Evangelion, I made a suit of armor for King Arthur, and I made suits alongside Edna Mode in Incredibles.
>>
>>53204584
>>53204928
Fire Emblem Awakening* Don't know how I missed that...
>>
>>53204772
So, uh, you said that we can use the Relic import option to create new Relics, right?
>>
>>53204958
...yes? If you read the first options, I specifically say it.
>>
>>53204772
So, realtalk: Why would anyone spend 50 CP to get more Relic points at a one-to-one conversion rate when they can just spend 50 CP to import or create another Relic with a budget of 1000 CP? For what reason would anyone ever choose the former?
>>
>>53204995
Why does Washington DC have a big red circle around it in the MCU update?
>>
>>53204995
MCU question, does enhanced senses let you "see" like daredevil.
>>
>>53204261
I like the Inhuman culture. They're prone to genetic mutations when they're exposed to terrigenesis gas. That's why they've been trying to breed & genetically modify that weakness out.

Most their history they never bothered with Earth. It wasn't until Thanos showed up, made them his slaves, then when they rebelled in an attempt to kill Thanos they blew up their city with terragensis bombs.

Now they had no idea that it would be harmful to mutants. Which is why when Medusa (Queen of the InHumans) found out she destroyed it. Of course only off screen mutants died, with exception of Cyclops & Multipleman.
>>
>>53205024
You ever watch Winter Soldier?
>>
>>53204995
Is there a limit to how far you can train the new psionics perk?
>>
>>53205073
Yes? Does it have something to do with that whole mess with the helecarriers?
>>
>>53205102
Probably. That's only thing I can think of.
>>
>>53205024
MCU Update where?
>>
>>53205127
in the uploads folder
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>53201152
>Flesh
Awesome
>>
Is there any perk or import options that would allow me to receive the benefits of something even if I'm not wearing it? Not in an inventory, but more like it being 20 feet away from me. I wish to use certain articles of clothing as weapons, while still gaining their boons.
>>
>>53205008
Maybe not everyone would do that. Maybe they want to beef up a personal Relic even more. The point is the option is there.

>>53205062
Yes.

>>53205024
Cats imaged it, you'd need to ask him.

>>53205079
Who knows? There's enough perks out there that any answer would probably be a moot point. Plus as Civil War shows, it's not exactly like you couldn't get some badass levels.
>>
>>53205222
So do you not think there should be some kind of limit or surcharge on repeat purchases of Relics? The majority of the time, purchasing multiple will be the superior option.
>>
>>53205273
You'll also note that it costs 50CP for each additional Relic you throw into the table. But go ahead and ask thread if I should jack the price up more and see how that works out.
>>
>>53205302
As opposed to 50 CP for only 50 additional RP? And it hasn't even been a week. If you did it months after the fact, that would be understandable, but the thread should be aware that even major changes are likely within a week or two of release.
>>
>>53205328
Then what would you recommend?
>>
>>53198575
Waehouse Stasis Pod
Blue Feather
Houserule
That one companion housing supplement that I hear people here don't like.

I think there may be one or two other items that let you marry a character and turn them into a companion like the Blue Feather but I can't remember what they are or where they're from. Can't remember where Blue Feather is from but I /think/ it was a JRPG, so that should narrow it down some.
>>
>>53205387
>JRPG
Never though of Harvest Moon as a JRPG but I guess technically it is.
>>
>>53205353
Purchases beyond the first two don't receive a budget? Each additional purchase only receives half the RP budget of the previous, to a minimum of 50?
>>
Is there anything like Dandachi that can heal basically everything? I like the concept of it, but I really don't have enough CP for her.
>>
Hearing about the fuck hugeness of 40K ships I am reminded of a certain question, Imperial Navy/Battle Fleet Gothic Jump when?
>>
What are some low power jumps to take as my first jump that have something of this:

Determination/Will perks
Perks so you never forget things
Robotics or tech perks
>>
>>53205444
Batman for all but the second, Remember Me for remembering things.
>>
>>53205444
Pretty sure Pokemon has a perfect memory perk.
>>
>>53205478
Batman (animated) has worlds greatest mind which comes with a perfect mind.
>>
>>53205436
Well it would cost a ton of CP but there is something similar in Ghostrider.

Spirit of Vengence + Capstone Booster gets you Spirit of Justice.

>Your Heaven/Hellfire, instead of burning a soul, can sterilize or cleanse it of outside influences (if a person chooses to be evil, they’re still evil) in the form of impurities, corruptions, and even ousting possessing entities, and you can also heal others, and even revive the recently dead so long as they’re mostly intact.
>>
>>53205494
It also has a couple of tech perks too.
>>
>>53205562
That too.
>>
>>53197278
>Umineko jump
>No OC option for The Green Implication
I'm sad now.
>>
>>53205353
You could always just buff the CP converter. :^)
>>
>>53205649
I'm gonna say... no.

>>53205413
Hrm. Maximum of three to four Relics going through the table?
>>
>>53205693
That seems decent, yeah.
>>
>>53205353
If you have the means to fly faster than "merely" supersonic, will Flight still protect you from friction/wind resistance at those speeds?
>>
>>53205209
Wireless Interface from Storm Hawks, and I think there's a charm pouch from like...Elona or Secret of Evermore or something that also does it.
>>
>>53205731
I knew about Charm Pouch, which is why I specified it not be in an inventory. Kind of hard to weapons it when it's in a bag, though maybe clever item merging would alleviate that issue. But I'll look into Wireless Interface, thanks.
>>
>>53205758
Uh I blame waking up.
>>
>>53204688
There is a issue with "Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood?" in that it is never advantageous to take. This is because Jobs don't give their stuff free, just a discounted perk and item, but the perk that gives you three jobs costs 200 CP even discounted. If you buy ALL your three jobs perks and items, it breaks even. if you take less than that, taking "Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood?" costs more than not taking it and just getting the job perks and items at full price. And you can pick and choose among all jobs when paying full price, not just three.

You might want to make the job perk free for the job.
>>
>>53205784
>not living in the only time-zone that matters
>mfw
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.