[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations you or your party just obtained a big old mansion!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 127

File: Maids.png (2MB, 2048x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Maids.png
2MB, 2048x2772px
Congratulations you or your party just obtained a big old mansion!
But what sort of servants are you going to get and more importantly where?
>>
>>53191061
Classical, no contest.
>>
>>53191061
We're going to get them on the maid generator, obviously: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html
>>
>>53191061
Horror, all maids must be some sort of undead creature or else have a high affinity for darker magicks.
>>
can't get past the grievous spelling errors
>>
Your name is Yuri. You are 26 years old. You have metallic eyes and white hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as coquettish, glamorous and charming.

You can use magic grounded in religious ceremony, using various types of religious symbols to do so. You have only one eye.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Punishment. When other maids make mistakes, you can gain the right to punish them, without them having a chance to make an opposed roll.
>>
>>53191155
???
>>
>>53191198
So is Yuri ex-paramilitary and now trying to become a normal housewife or did her wife training take a very dark turn somewhere?
>>
File: ghoul loli meido.jpg (144KB, 532x718px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul loli meido.jpg
144KB, 532x718px
A man chooses
>>
>>53191061
The most artfully sexual and refined servants, sourced from the most well renowned Paradise World that exists.
>>
>>53191061
I'm usually partial to French, but the girl it's on looks pretty shit, so I'll go with Victorian Afternoon.
>>
>>53191061
Bizarrely the steampunk one seems pretty practical.
>>
>>53191244
Who is this spooky semen servant?
>>
A tribe of Futa Orcs who are sworn to me because I defeated their Chieftess in single sexual combat.
>>
File: 1369204264689.png (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1369204264689.png
152KB, 800x800px
>>53191061
As a shameless deviant I choose beastfolk maids.
Classical style, but of course some alterations will have to be made.
>>
>>53191358
I seriously hope you got a whole lot of people to clean up shit these orcs are going to leave
>>
>>53191061
Goblins!
Great ugly-looking goblins.
Lots of goblins.
>>
>>53191330
Her name is Ichigo and she's mine
>>
>>53191061
Well paid contractors with ironclad contracts protecting them from unwanted sexual advances.
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Shauna. You are 24 years old. You have yellow eyes and gray hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are boyish and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, a tomboy and curvy.

>You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. Your maid outfit prominently features a yin-yang symbol. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

>Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling.

I don't even know where to begin with this. Just what?
>>
>>53191061
Why does Japan have such a thing for maids? Is it cultural?
>>
>>53191061
None. Nowhere. Mordenkainen's already got us covered.
>>
>>53191757
Seems pretty cut and dry to me anon. Tragic nipponese meganekko meidon what gambles when the master spurns her. Probably some sort of liver/premature aging disease considering the hair and eyes.
>>
>>53191779
It was something that they already had in a way but was also foreign so when we fucked their shit up and they were westernizing they latched onto the concept.
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Mankala Airanan. You are 26 years old. You havegoldeyes andcreamhair, and wear anindigomaid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as fragile, pure and clean.
You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.
You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength.
Wat
>>
>>53191130
How silly.

Your name is Mina. You are 15 years old. You have sky blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as glamorous, curvy and charming.

Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time. You are only interested in... "younger" partners. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.
>>
>>53191779
It fits very well to the whole yamato nadeshiko ideal I suppose.
>>
>>53191817
>aryan nigger mermaid assassin that watched too much anime and wanted to become a maid
This is pretty in depth.
>>
You have pink eyes and brown hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as coquettish, cute and childish.

You are actually a werebeast; whether you want to or not, you change into your wereform during a full moon. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. You used to date one of the other characters, or you and one of the other characters are competing for the affections of a third. You talk like a rough-and-tumble gangster.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Mockery. When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

Good god this sounds fun as fuck. I wish I could find a game of Maid.
>>
>>53191817
>/ss/ and /ll/ meido, young but sexy glamorous and charming

Wew
>>
File: 1.jpg (153KB, 1514x725px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153KB, 1514x725px
>>53191817
And I chose luck as my favored attribute and got a pretty handy ability for both a mermaid and an assassin.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Yulia Tymoshenko. You are 56 years old. You have gray eyes and gold hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, single-minded and indominable.

Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. Your maid outfit prominently features a bat symbol. You are a member of an eccentric cult.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you wield an ordinary kitchen knife. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet.
>>
>>53191757
>>53191817
The last (and only) time I played Maid, we rolled two special qualities.

I got Priestess and Magical Girl, and thus decided to play as Shesus, a very Catholic Magical Girl.
My friend got Android and Devil, so he played as Rosie the Robot Maid after having made a deal with Satan.
The other guys rolled some pretty strange stuff too. Can't remember too much about the characters, sadly.

It was a strange evening.
>>
>>53191324

Yeah I rather like it. Likely because it's 'hardworking' rather than cogs and fobwatches.
>>
>>53191992
That sounds like a ton of fun. Weird shit like that is great every once in a while.
>>
File: Laughing futa.png (88KB, 229x266px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing futa.png
88KB, 229x266px
Your name is Durin's bane. You are 9999 years old. You haveredeyes andgoldhair, and wear abrownmaid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as wild, a tomboy and energetic.

You are actually a succubus, a demon that traps your prey by arousing their desires; you feature a few demonic traits that can be displayed or hidden at will. You have a great deal of freckles. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master.
>>
Your name is Snowflake. You are 25 years old. You have gold eyes and sky blue hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as curvy, coquettish and cute.

You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You were rendered blind a long time ago; like the great Zatoichi, you have learned to live without your sight. For whatever reason, you are responsible for the death of your parents.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling.

Looks like snowflake was the right choice for a name. I mean damn, a blind mermaid/vampire princess that killed her parents
>>
>>53191130
>You are 21 years old. You have pink eyes and indigo hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, energetic and wild.

>Your maid uniform is a slinky bondage outfit made of rubber and leather. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

>You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

Well then.
>>
>>53191061
Classic and the two victorians
>>
>>53191130
>You are 26 years old. You have green eyes and metallic hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as childish, innocent and sweet.

>On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You have a great deal of freckles.

>You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.
I like it!
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_Portrait.png (270KB, 458x398px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_Portrait.png
270KB, 458x398px
Your name is Rogal Dorn. You are 1000 years old. You havebrowneyes andwhitehair, and wear a yellowmaid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as innocent, sweet and young.

You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. Your back is covered with painful-looking welts from the whippings you received. You have a great deal of freckles. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield an unorthodox weapon such as a boomerang, qatar, African throwing iron or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.
>>
>>53191061
longer narrower skirts on the Chinese or Japanese styles thank you.
>>
File: 1381028138576.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1381028138576.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>53191061
>Military
>surprisingly unseen camouflage maid
>>
File: 1492609403944.jpg (90KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492609403944.jpg
90KB, 661x1024px
> Party captures a fortress and with it, an erinyes caretaker/majordomo
> Takes the form of a perky blond human female in a black servant's dress
> Charming, witty, but also entirely submissive in demeanor
> She takes a businesslike approach to seduction to evil, to the point of compartmentalizing her services into packages in the manner of software companies
> "I'd be happy to provide intelligence on that problem you're having! All I need for you to do is sign this updated service agreement."
> Service agreements edge the party's souls towards hell in tiny steps
> Expanded access on the devil's part to the surrounding area, designated "service time" from the party doled out in hours/day, stuff like that
> She has yet to cash in, but keeps a running tally of how much the party owes her
> Manipulates the party into owing her more and more, to the point where they're effectively working for her
> As of 4 sessions ago, she has the Paladin haggling with her over exactly how much a dead baby is worth in service hours
> Rogue agrees to bear a replacement half-fiend baby to term at the conclusion of their mission
>>
>>53191061
Victorian. Decorum is important in good servants/
>>
>Your name is Sera. You are 24 years old. You have red eyes and black hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as unflappable, wild and vigorous.

>You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

>You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Giant Weapon. You can attack with a giant weapon. (+1 to Athletics for attacking)

does she need a giant weapon? I mean she already has a katana
>>
File: top snek.png (301KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
top snek.png
301KB, 800x1000px
>>53191130
>Your name is Lexy. You are 22 years old. You have orange eyes and indigo hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are pure and boyish; others describe you as fragile, vigorous and wild.

>You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail.

>You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a book as a blunt instrument, possibly tearing out pages. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Iron Wall. You can use your Athletics attribute to defend up to two other characters. You also have the power of Trespass; You can take 1d6 Stress to intrude on a battle, love scene, etc. You can also butt in after the action has ended, and this can even work when someone is using World for Two.

Cyborg lamia dick-ass thief go!
>>
>>53192799
The katana is giant. Think monster hunter longsword.
>>
>>53193053
Nodachi > big katana
You can even cut swallows with it
>>
>>53191130
I have to say, I really wait to play MAID now.

Your name is Haruhara. You are 27 years old. You have transparent eyes and gold hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, indominable and single-minded.

You were once deeply betrayed by a lover; you've been afraid to love again ever since. You are actually a bunny, with bunny ears and a tail. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. Your family was forced to separate; whether warranted or not, you may blame yourself.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet.

>Delicious pure chocolate bunny-girl.
I think I'm in love.
>>
>>53191061
Eeny meny miney... all of them.
>>
>>53191363
Ok there Dr. Monroe
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Roxanne. You are 16 years old. You have silver eyes and green hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as pure, fragile and maidenly.

You were once deeply betrayed by a lover; you've been afraid to love again ever since. You have a mesh haircut, a short, stylish hairdo that's trendy in Japan. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you fight with a broom or mop, the basic fighting style of a maid. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.
>>
>>53191061
>tfw your party actually does get a big old mansion
>tfw we never thought to hire help for maintenance
>tfw the campaign died and there's no second chance
>>
File: Sanosuke.jpg (8KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
Sanosuke.jpg
8KB, 400x339px
>>53191198
>prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day
>you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives
>you can gain the right to punish them, without them having a chance to make an opposed roll
>>53192087
>prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day
>maid uniform is a slinky bondage outfit made of rubber and leather
>you attack with a chain or rope
I mean, they're not wrong.

>>53192799
>does she need a giant weapon?
Bigger is always better.
>>
>>53191061
Kobolds in miniskirt style
>>
>>53193596
>Not kobolds in chinese
Its like you don't even want the glorious texture differences between their scales and the silk. The glossiness of the material compliments a maid who makes their scales luster as well.
>>
>>53191061
I need maids with muscle.
>>
File: Victorian Maid Maria no Houshi.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Victorian Maid Maria no Houshi.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>53191061
Classical, not even a shadow of a doubt.
>>
File: 1462737514466.jpg (331KB, 1169x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1462737514466.jpg
331KB, 1169x1500px
Indian/m-eastern maids ofcourse.

Maybe a healthy mix of qt pudgie black and white ones too, in victorian work attire ofcourse.
>>
>>53191061
>what sort of servants are you going to get
A god damn assortment of animalgirls and whatnot. It'll be a fucking zoo in here with a succubus head meido
>>
File: Ghosts-Vintage_butler_ghost.jpg (44KB, 249x319px) Image search: [Google]
Ghosts-Vintage_butler_ghost.jpg
44KB, 249x319px
>>53191061

Off that list? French, clearly. But in general? Ghosts, man. I'm getting a small group of ghosts to do all my chores and shit.
>>
File: 1222554.jpg (777KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1222554.jpg
777KB, 1280x960px
>>53191061
Steampunk, Chinese, Japanese, and Victorian are good.

As for who'd be wearing those outfits let's be real here, if your mansion isn't staffed like a low to mid-level dungeon you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>53191061
5>2>8>1>3>7>4>10>6>9>12>11
>>
>>53191061
Victorian (morning) for work, Japanese for representative functions.

Fite me, nerds.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Gwen. You are 15 years old. You have purple eyes and navy hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, a tomboy and expressionless.

Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Hard Work. Your relentless hard work pays off in the form of a +3 bonus to the end result (not the attribute or die rolls) of Skill rolls.

>You are exceptionally quiet
>You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time.
>you fight with a chainsaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90

Tomboy cat-elf Genius of Hard Work maid with a chainsaw is best maid.
>>
>>53195909
You're not wrong though.
>>
>>53192336

I'm imagining Maid Guy in primarch armor and storm weapons on power fists.

He still wears his apron in front, which has similar properties to an Iron Halo.
>>
Your name is Anata. You are 18 years old. You have white eyes and navy hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, expressionless and doll-like.

You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you are able to summon some kind of special being to attack your enemies. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Coercion. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can completely damage or tear off someone's clothes, even "accidentally."
>>
>>53191324

She looks like a maid with an older radio/goggles combo for cutting-edge communications. Certainly high-class, and in such a way that it adds to her functionality instead of takes away.
>>
>>53191130
How do I roll for Name/Age?
>>
>>53191817
>You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins.
>You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Mina. You are 16 years old. You have gray eyes and green hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as indominable, earnest and single-minded.

>You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You were rendered blind a long time ago; like the great Zatoichi, you have learned to live without your sight. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. Along with being a maid, you are professional artist. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will.

>You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids.

>blind
>wears glasses
I mean, it makes sense.
>>
File: 1454057357000.png (114KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1454057357000.png
114KB, 1500x1500px
>Your name is Wendy. You are 20 years old. You have orange eyes and metallic hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are boyish and sexy; others describe you as charming, a tomboy and coquettish.

>You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. In the past, you attempted suicide many times. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money.

>You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Fake Crying. You can use fake crying to use your Cunning for what would normally be an Affection roll. (This must be roleplayed.)

Would trade my maidsona for whatever.
>>
Your name is Anabelle. You are 20 years old. You have purple eyes and white hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are childlike and boyish; others describe you as energetic, young and vigorous.

You are only romantically attracted to other women, and your interest in them is cranked up to 11. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are a member of an eccentric cult.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

A teleporting. rapier wielding. tomboy lesbian who daydreams about girls all day, sounds pretty gud
>>
>>53196677
Pick a random one
>>
>Your name is Yanagi Ayu. You are 16 years old. You have cream eyes and silver hair, and wear a metallic maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as indominable, cute and spirited.

>Your family was forced to separate; whether warranted or not, you may blame yourself. You are a member of an ancient society, a secret organization that has existed throughout history.

>Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you hit things with a frying pan. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

Surprisingly vanilla and potentially tragic. Is Maid RPG trying to tell me something about my characters?
>>
>>53196382
The Random Maid Generator is a miracle of the universe, yes.
>>
Seeing all these off the wall characters makes me want to try playing maid.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Alice. You are 19 years old. You have navy eyes and silver hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as expressionless, charming and glamorous.

The police want you for questioning about a very serious crime. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.

Vampire criminal robot maid with glasses? Makes sense to me. Fund it!
>>
Your name is Alexia Thornwood. You are 22 years old. You have pink eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as glamorous, maidenly and charming.

You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

You are a slave, and have no choice about your line of work. In combat, you use magic to attack your foes. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lie Detector. By taking 1 Stress, you can make other players or the master admit if they've lied.

Pure and Sexy its a nice but, only something you see in pure wish fulfillment.
>>
File: Shirley.jpg (1MB, 2882x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley.jpg
1MB, 2882x1200px
>>53191061
Is dat sum Kaoru Mori?
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Bethany . You are 25 years old. You have blue eyes and red hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are cool and heroic; others describe you as doll-like, spirited and expressionless.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Crisis Adrenaline. You can spend 1d6 points of Favor to add an Athletics roll to your Stress. You cannot use this to deliberately avoid the natural removal of Stress points.
>>
File: order of no quarter.jpg (673KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
order of no quarter.jpg
673KB, 1240x700px
So, after playing far too much Shovel Knight recently, I'm considering a Maid game in which the Master is a dark overlord who holds a fantasy kingdom in an iron grip, and the players are his squad of quirky but villanious themed lieutenants and minibosses. You guys think this can work?

Pic related, it's the PCs and Mistress.
>>
>>53200437
*villainous, not villanious. Fuck.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Marisa. You are 89 years old. You have white eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are cool and pure; others describe you as expressionless, clean and pure.

You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You speak in Knightly English, using ancient word forms and antiquated phrases such as "Thou Art."

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Chance Meeting. By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time be an acquaintance from some time before. You also have the power of Karma; You can use your Luck to dodge an attack, and if you roll a 10 or higher you cause twice as much Stress to the opponent.

So old maid that used to be in a gang and is into young men
Truly the greatest romance ever known
>>
>>53191061
Maybe we can just conjure some ghosts or spirits or something and bind them into doing it.
>>
>>53202172
>When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.
At what, half a mile per hour?
>>
File: 1170994.jpg (121KB, 785x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1170994.jpg
121KB, 785x1000px
>>53202381

She takes public transport or bullies one of the younger Meidos into carrying her away.
>>
>>53202172
>In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it.
French crutches?
>>
I'm doing a campaign set in France and need more pics of French maids for research.
>>
File: 1492276445575.png (202KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
1492276445575.png
202KB, 700x687px
>>53202959

Meido Dump forthcoming
>>
>>53200269
Nah, Mori is a Fascist when it comes to maids and asses.
>>
>>53203034
This is not okay. Bad /tg/
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Anon. You are 26 years old. You have transparent eyes and navy hair, and wear a purple uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as young, sweet and innocent.

In addition to being a maid, you have the skills and education of a medical doctor or pharmacist.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a whip, a cat-'o-nine-tails, metal whip or the like. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport; You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.
>>
This is a nice thread.
>>
File: 1424120560896.jpg (55KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424120560896.jpg
55KB, 460x600px
>>53203179
Fuck you you're not my real dad.
>>
>>53191061
The Japanese style 'cuz we Rokugani don't go for that gaijin shit.
>>
>>53197280
sometimes it's elf, sometimes it's fins
>>
>>53191061
If you pick anything but 4 and 6 your dick is broken
>>
>>53203393
6 is perfect for a butler
>>
>>53203253
You're going to clean that up, right?
>>
File: 1384744375152.jpg (352KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
1384744375152.jpg
352KB, 800x715px
>>53191061
any of the 3 bottom left for funz related activities and eventual world domination.
>>
>>53203483
>bottom right
wow I'm retarded
>>
>>53203059
So an assicst?
>>
Victorian giving me daily stonefaced hand jobs
>>
>>53203393
I want my mansion actually well maintained though.
And to invite polite company around without necessarily showing off my slutmaids.

10 has the classiness of the Classical and Victorian without the clothes' weight and length. And then nice boots on top of that.
She'll also be amazing with a steam cleaner, too.

And if you must think with your dick, at least include 7
>>
>>53191061
They can wear whatever they want as long as they do their jobs.
I'm an adventurer, how often am I even going to BE home?
>>
File: p4.jpg (315KB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
p4.jpg
315KB, 900x1700px
>>53203393
>Not going with 11 for modular robutt meido
Do you even fetish
>>
>>53191061
Sell the house, give the staff half to pay them for their unused time.
I didn't want a fucking house; when I said "pay me for my work" I mean in CASH, you welching motherfucker.

I bet this isn't even the client's mansion, he probably just tried to find a way to stop the job from costing him anything.
>>
File: Warforged rolls to seduce.png (542KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
Warforged rolls to seduce.png
542KB, 1200x819px
>>53203574
Do I?
>>
>>53203574
source?
>>
File: 1428784398297.jpg (52KB, 470x731px) Image search: [Google]
1428784398297.jpg
52KB, 470x731px
>>53203574
I want the future to be now.
>>
>>53202959

Arachnimeido
>>
File: qwe.png (83KB, 1908x471px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.png
83KB, 1908x471px
>>53203612
>>
>>53200437
Yes, you just might want to alter or re-roll some modern or futuristic results like chainsaws or androids. Or interpret them as steampunk.
>>
>>53203715
https://exhentai.org/g/800849/8523aec22d/
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Karen. You are 22 years old. You have vermillion eyes and blue hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are very boyish; others describe you as a tomboy, energetic and vigorous.

You fled your real home without permission. Your maid outfit prominently features a cross.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield an ordinary kitchen knife. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Ultimate Retort. You can blow off any opponent completely by delivering a good retort (GM decides). You can make it impossible to defend against this by taking 2 Stress. (This must be roleplayed.)

Wtf
>>
>>53191061
Clone myself a hundred times over, as the only person who could truly understand and carry out my every whim and desire is me.
>>
>>53191061
Japanese actually looks really nice. I think I just dig the long sleeves and sleek lines.
>>
>>53191061
Victorian.
I could dig that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_ncx2yxxXQ31s0j9zco1_1280.jpg (114KB, 512x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncx2yxxXQ31s0j9zco1_1280.jpg
114KB, 512x771px
is this a lewd maid thread?
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Anonko. You are 19 years old. You have purple eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as unflappable, expressionless and composed.

>On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You have only one eye.

>You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Ultimate Menu. Add +1 to your Skill for the purposes of cooking.

Ananko seems pretty /pol/.
>>
File: m19.jpg (185KB, 850x1029px) Image search: [Google]
m19.jpg
185KB, 850x1029px
>>53203880
Elf maid?
>>
File: 1278073283.jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1278073283.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>53203896
>>53203880
>>
File: d82addc55ff187be5225e6dc5f993ff3.jpg (201KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
d82addc55ff187be5225e6dc5f993ff3.jpg
201KB, 1280x885px
>>53203890
>Ultimate Menu

Best skill right there.
>>
File: 1483670555084.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483670555084.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>53191061
Your name is Spooky Skeleton. You are 666 years old. You have white eyes and green hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are very cool; others describe you as expressionless, doll-like and unflappable.

You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are a member of an evil secret society bent on world domination or destruction. Within certain limits, you have the ability to predict the future using one of the countless methods of divination. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you wield a kung fu weapon, such as nunchucks, three-section staff, tonfa, sai, tai chi sword, and so forth. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Instant Cleaning. Add +1 to your Skill for the purposes of cleaning.

>What the fuck have I created?
>>
File: 1492974712375.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492974712375.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>53203916
search A Clean House
>>
>>53203393
Sometimes less is more
>>
File: maids_0117.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maids_0117.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>53203952
>>
File: 1473428004456.jpg (86KB, 706x455px) Image search: [Google]
1473428004456.jpg
86KB, 706x455px
>>53203880
>>53203916
>>53203952
>>53204010
Can you atleast pretend to be on-topic
>>
File: 1492388965013.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492388965013.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>53204010
animoo better?
>>
>>53204023
>>53204022
I do have a brain problem.
>>
It's not a lewd maid dump.
It's a Maid RPG character art dump.

Very importance difference.
>>
>>53204051
So lewd animaid dump?
>>
File: 1491741916581.jpg (2MB, 2616x1890px) Image search: [Google]
1491741916581.jpg
2MB, 2616x1890px
>>53204075
Dude, I was not alone?
>>
File: 1492379585594.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492379585594.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>53204075
You "maid" my day.jpeg.jokerlaugh

pic from "Dead or Alive" if anyone cares
>>
>>53191805
That's a felinid Repentia sister from a Famulous Order. Congrats m8.
>>
>>53204039
Legit at a loss for words with this.
>>
my barbarian already won chieftanship of an orc tribe so i guess i'll just pull the cutest girls from the tribe for classical.
>>
>>53191061
>Not picking cyber or military
My maid could beat up your maid
>>
File: maidoutfityuh.png (695KB, 697x799px) Image search: [Google]
maidoutfityuh.png
695KB, 697x799px
>>53204164
o rly?
>>
File: Sylvania_Court.jpg (57KB, 547x459px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvania_Court.jpg
57KB, 547x459px
>>53191061
Well, we go to the local cemetery rigt away and raise a bunch of skellies for menial work, plus some wights to keep out those smelly, disgusting ghouls who would inevitably show up and ruin the lawn right outside my windows otherwise. Then, if the previous owner's mortal servants prove somewhat worthy, turning them may be considered... Probably.
>>
Your name is Papa Bones. You are 18 years old. You have gold eyes and navy hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as young, clean and cute.

Your maid outfit prominently features a yin-yang symbol. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Saw It. You can declare that you've seen something happening in the mansion; you can decide the timing too.
>>
>>53191061
I have a bunch of humunculi for chores, just need a couple french maids for research purposes.
>>
>>53203774
This genarator managed to hit all my fetish and make it into a character what kind witchcraft is this?
>>
>>53204443
Knife wielding runaways? You sick monster!
>>
>>53191130

Your name is Kiki. You are 25 years old. You have navy eyes and cream hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as cute, pure and maidenly.

You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are part of a secret agency under the government as an intelligence agent or spy. You wear bandages and casts to conceal injuries that will not heal. Your hair is long, with "dumplings" on top.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a kung fu weapon, such as nunchucks, three-section staff, tonfa, sai, tai chi sword, and so forth. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress.
>>
>>53204468
Shut up or i will stab you.
>>
So, now that I've downloaded the pdf and am hellbent on running MAID for my group, do you guys think a murder mystery can work? Here's what I'm thinking so far

>PCs are new (ish) arrivals to an estate in the English countryside
>Additional cast of around 12 people or so
>Someone murders the Master at dinner in classic style
>Bumbling idiot detective shows up to "solve" the case
>PCs actually solve the case

This idea has been created without actually reading the book yet, but I hope it can work out somehow.
>>
>>53204492

I have no idea how that would work or I'd just with a clumsy chuunibyou

Correction a Christmas cake loli clumsy chuunibyou
>>
>>53191061
French with crotchless panties and a peephole bra built for paizuri
>>
>>53204838
A chunni in bad need of being bullied, I'd say.
>>
>>53204039

[Muffled "It Ain't Me" in the distance]
>>
File: 1478038586229.jpg (22KB, 612x401px) Image search: [Google]
1478038586229.jpg
22KB, 612x401px
>>53194699

>Boner don't do it!
>I'm gunna do it!
>>
>>53205167

She still has a weapon anon

Probably a bad idea
>>
>>53205463
That just makes it even better. It's no fun if there's no challenge to it
>>
File: MEidoiCos-001.jpg (67KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
MEidoiCos-001.jpg
67KB, 465x700px
>>53202959

3D-PD the Gynoid Meido from another dimension.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Bradlie. You are 26 years old. You have metallic eyes and metallic hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are boyish and heroic; others describe you as spirited, vigorous and single-minded.

You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. Your body is covered with painful-looking scars from burns. You wield magic that lets you control the bodies and souls of the dead, your tools of the trade including skulls and black clothes.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you wield a whip, a cat-'o-nine-tails, metal whip or the like. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master.

My maid-self is a QT
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Dahlia. You are 19 years old. You have yellow eyes and sky blue hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as glamorous, charming and coquettish.

Your hair is curly enough to defy gravity, and always takes the same shape. You wield magic that lets you control the bodies and souls of the dead, your tools of the trade including skulls and black clothes.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you wield a whip, a cat-'o-nine-tails, metal whip or the like. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress.

Fucking 5 Luck.
So, black/silver uniform, whip, summons undead to do the actual fighting and when shit goes south it's time to GTFO.

Sounds good to me.
>>
>>53191061
Your name is Amelia. You are 22 years old. You have vermillion eyes and cream hair, and wear an orange maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as single-minded, spirited and indominable.

You have a great deal of freckles. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. Your body is covered with stitching scars. Your maid outfit prominently features a cross.

As the master's childhood friend, you've used your influence to get here. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore.

So I'm an Irish Frankenstein's monster elf who was built to be the master's childhood friend. I can roll with that.
>>
File: colorparisphotos-4.jpg (165KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
colorparisphotos-4.jpg
165KB, 900x652px
>>53202959

Historical Flower Meido
>>
>>53191061
Big-ass titties. If I'm rich I'm surrounding myself with titty monsters.
>>
File: These fucking guys.png (149KB, 448x250px) Image search: [Google]
These fucking guys.png
149KB, 448x250px
>>53191061
Just give me these guys.
>>
>>53204790
A lot of the mechanics revolve around their relationship to the Master character, but you could substitute the detective or head maid or whoever into that role.
>>
We're playing a team of undead hyper violent cuties in Nechronica, so 9 possibly fused with any of the others.
>>
>>53206212
I would do horrible things to that sniper.
>>
>>53207850
Sights, I know that's you. It's probably 9 with 1, given we got our maid the cheapest available uniform.
>>
>>53191061
Victorian.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Sasha. You are 12 years old. You have purple eyes and blue hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are pure and heroic; others describe you as maidenly, fragile and indominable.

You are a trap, hiding your true gender under the guise of another. You used to sell your body, for cheap; a complex remains.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you fight with a broom or mop, the basic fighting style of a maid. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Chance Meeting. By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time be an acquaintance from some time before.
>>
Military is surprisngly nice, but at this point I'd rather have a fantasy-themed maid.

If not, classical or japanese.
>>
File: 1489095183651.png (7KB, 217x168px) Image search: [Google]
1489095183651.png
7KB, 217x168px
>Uniform Color: gray
>Hair Color: red
>Eye Color: green
>Maid Types: Boyish & Lolita
>Special Qualities: Southern, Freckles,Android/Gynoid
>Favored Attribute: Luck
>Maid Power: Karma
>Maid Roots: Returning a Favor
>Maid Weapon: Frying Pan
>Stress Explosion: Rampage

>Your name is Madeline. You are 22 years old. You have green eyes and red hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as childish, a tomboy and sweet.

>You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent. You have a great deal of freckles. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

>The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you hit things with a frying pan. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Karma. You can use your Luck to dodge an attack, and if you roll a 10 or higher you cause twice as much Stress to the opponent.
>>
Your name is Annalise. You are 20 years old. You have cream eyes and brown hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are heroic and sexy; others describe you as indominable, spirited and curvy.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are part of a group organized around a political ideal, possibly one that others might think extreme or even insane. You are a member of an evil secret society bent on world domination or destruction.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Mockery. When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

>That moment when you accidentally ACTUALLY make the Queen of the Vilebloods.

Random generators man.
>>
File: 1449442621125.jpg (195KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1449442621125.jpg
195KB, 1200x849px
>>53202959

Economy Class Meido

"Twice the Moe half the feed!"
>>
File: MAID Sniper and Spotter.jpg (136KB, 716x959px) Image search: [Google]
MAID Sniper and Spotter.jpg
136KB, 716x959px
>>53191237
A wife must be ready to guard the homestead at all times. Maids are a mansion's greatest warriors. The rest writes itself.
>>
>>53209535
>L85A1
That poor woman.
>>
>>53203952
That definitely only returns things about actually cleaning a house.
>>
>>53191061
So Maid rpg, essentially?
>>
File: 9682455.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9682455.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>53202959

Bobblehead Meido

A classically Western model that makes you feel SPECIAL!
>>
>>53209535
>L85A1
Yeah she ain't guarding shit
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Maria . You are 21 years old. You have gold eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as sweet, young and fragile.

You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You can't seem to keep yourself from stealing things, even if they're useless.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a hammer, either a claw hammer, a warhammer or a squeaky toy hammer. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Passionate Gaze. With just a glance, you can ingratiate yourself with the master, taking 1d6 Stress to gain 1d3 Favor.

Hot damn, that's pretty weaboo.
>>
>>53207868
The glasses stay on?
>>
File: 20551172.jpg (86KB, 930x1010px) Image search: [Google]
20551172.jpg
86KB, 930x1010px
>>53202959

Render Meido for all your retrowave Beyond The Mind's Eye mental bleach needs.

https://youtu.be/oKJzZQ9Ln-Y
>>
File: 10- Shizu.png (540KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
10- Shizu.png
540KB, 800x1296px
>>53191061
Magical military cyber maids, of course.
>>
File: 1490413594494.jpg (282KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490413594494.jpg
282KB, 720x1024px
>>53202959

GIGA Meido are useful for large estates only.
>>
>>53211745
>NG
>most of her colleagues are NE

Work must be hell.
>>
File: fCSQoIN.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
fCSQoIN.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>53191817
>>
Your name is Miao. You are 16 years old. You have black eyes and brown hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are boyish and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, a tomboy and charming.

You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are childhood friends with one of the other characters. Your hair hangs down so that conceals one of your eyes. You are physically and psychologically addicted to a drug of some kind. You are a member of an evil secret society bent on world domination or destruction.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you have a seemingly unlimited supply of shuriken or kunai at your disposal. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food.

.....so edgy.
>>
File: 1492928615055.jpg (118KB, 889x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492928615055.jpg
118KB, 889x600px
>>53202959

Swole Meidos cater to your every DYEL through snu snu need.
>>
File: MegaMaid.jpg (41KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
MegaMaid.jpg
41KB, 640x367px
We also need a spaceship for our maids, a spaceship that turns in to a maid!
>>
File: 61907358_p0_master1200.jpg (279KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
61907358_p0_master1200.jpg
279KB, 566x800px
>>53191130
>Your name is Mikael. You are 24 years old. You have gray eyes and indigo hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, indominable and earnest.

>You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You practice Eastern-style magic based on Taoist principles using jufu, special curse charms written in brush ink on strips of paper. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are a serial murderer. Your hair hangs down so that conceals one of your eyes.

>Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you pack a working ray gun that looks like a prop out of a 50s sci-fi B movie. When you are extremely upset, you go on a mad shopping spree. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Crisis Adrenaline. You can spend 1d6 points of Favor to add an Athletics roll to your Stress. You cannot use this to deliberately avoid the natural removal of Stress points.

I am a trustworthy maid.
>>
>>53213082
>You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot
>You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will.
The new season of Transformers is looking kind of weird.
>>
File: 1485031290412.jpg (117KB, 798x529px) Image search: [Google]
1485031290412.jpg
117KB, 798x529px
>>53202959

Baseball Meido are the perfect wing gals for Master stealing bases.

>>53212994

Sometimes they go from suck to blow.
>>
>>53213082
>A tiny spider who ended up in debt, so she is now piloting a transforming robot-maid with built-in ray guns.

Get me my shades.
>>
File: 6587638.jpg (107KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6587638.jpg
107KB, 700x1000px
>>53202959

She'll clean up after your messy Colony Drop shenanigans.
>>
>>53191061
>camouflage maid
>unseen
kek
>>
File: 1493531684396.gif (493KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493531684396.gif
493KB, 500x375px
>>53213252
>>
>>53213115
>I seriously hope you maids don't do this
>>
File: 1487859626192.jpg (528KB, 1360x728px) Image search: [Google]
1487859626192.jpg
528KB, 1360x728px
>>53202959

Always discreet as long as the paycheck clears the M-Team are your cleaners of choice!

>>53213601

A Mansion about nothing.

https://youtu.be/thEbQkcjUWk
>>
File: Komodo Dragon Maid.jpg (117KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
Komodo Dragon Maid.jpg
117KB, 720x450px
>Ctrl+F
>dragon maid
>0 of 0
Really?
>>
File: 1481471281380.jpg (61KB, 520x525px) Image search: [Google]
1481471281380.jpg
61KB, 520x525px
>Maid Thread on /tg/
>No one posts objectively best meido

FUCKING SECONDARIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53191061
I am Sir Anthony Stark, a magical armor artificer with a powerful set of semi sentient flying magical armor that can be commanded when i'm out of it and flies to me when I summon it. My castle is ran by a powerful bound spirit called Jarvis who also communicates with me through my armor.
>>
>>
>>
File: 42c8bbfaf2b55a88ac5e3e7117f10495.jpg (498KB, 950x1075px) Image search: [Google]
42c8bbfaf2b55a88ac5e3e7117f10495.jpg
498KB, 950x1075px
>>
File: 1479143254649.jpg (645KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479143254649.jpg
645KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1431318803952.jpg (98KB, 583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431318803952.jpg
98KB, 583x1000px
technically she is a maid too
>>
File: 1267244262927.jpg (469KB, 673x871px) Image search: [Google]
1267244262927.jpg
469KB, 673x871px
>>53202959

Formerly freedom's bane now the scourge of dust bunnies.

>>53214160

This work for you or do we need to go full Argonian?

https://youtu.be/oL84sce0_PY
>>
File: tiredmaid.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tiredmaid.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1454798601244.gif (277KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454798601244.gif
277KB, 281x281px
>>53191061
I FUCKING LOVE TOMBOYS AND HAMMERS

Your name is Maple. You are 16 years old. You have navy eyes and green hair, and wear a sky blue uniform. You are very boyish; others describe you as a tomboy, energetic and wild.

You are a member of an eccentric cult.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you wield a hammer, either a claw hammer, a warhammer or a squeaky toy hammer. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Iron Wall; You can use your Athletics attribute to defend up to two other characters.
>>
File: CCwD3iEVAAE4Z7c.jpg large.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CCwD3iEVAAE4Z7c.jpg large.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
Joke´s on you, the maid was a mimic all along!
>>
>>53204183
Well, seeing how that weapon wouldn't actually work... yes?
>>
File: 1489678433589.jpg (310KB, 991x702px) Image search: [Google]
1489678433589.jpg
310KB, 991x702px
>>53214723
Hm, you seem trustworthy enough.
The last maido we hired was not only a robot and serial murderer but, forgive me for my words, a spider!
>>
Your name is Edna. You are 23 years old. You have beige eyes and purple hair, and wear a metallic maid uniform. You are heroic and boyish; others describe you as single-minded, vigorous and a tomboy.

You have a great deal of freckles. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are excited by receiving pain and suffering from others. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master.
>>
>>53191061
Military > Chinese > Victorian (afternoon) > Cyber > Japanese Style > Victorian (morning) > Classical > French > Miniskirt > Horror >>>>>> Swimsuit = Shitpunk

Fite me
>>
>>53205231
>Muffled "White Army, Black Baron" in distance
>>
File: wftmaid_by_akairiot-d9981wy.png (358KB, 601x1228px) Image search: [Google]
wftmaid_by_akairiot-d9981wy.png
358KB, 601x1228px
>>53202959

While not as anabolic as the Swole Meido the Fit Meido prioritizes nutrition and flexibility.
>>
>>53219225
What's wrong with the steampunk one?
>>
>>53219225
That's some hot ass taste here
But you should know that it's shitposting even if you are ironic
>>
File: 1364109135226.jpg (71KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364109135226.jpg
71KB, 375x500px
>>53202959

Chocolate Meidos are especially affectionate as long as you don't touch their styled coifs.
>>
>>53220727

But the coif is the best part, anon.
>>
>>53202959

Cyber Meidos attend to their Masters without having to be asked.
>>
Remeber everyone: Combat meidos are always the superior choice!
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Margaret. You are 17 years old. You have navy eyes and brown hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as innocent, curvy and cute.

>You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You are a serial murderer. Your maid outfit prominently features one of the four suits of playing cards. Your body is covered with painful-looking scars from burns.

>Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Instant Restraint. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can restrain someone from doing something indecent. You also have the power of Mockery; When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

So how is it possible that she has a pale complexion if she also has a deep brown skin color?
>>
File: 1467935003298.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467935003298.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>53202959

Clumsy Meidos while dangerous to themselves would never -purposely- injure their Master.

>>53221446

Mini Mae-do?

https://youtu.be/gMBDFo8Xtco
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Elena. You are 18 years old. You have gold eyes and beige hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are heroic and childlike; others describe you as indominable, innocent and cute.

Along with being a maid, you are professional artist. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. The police want you for questioning about a very serious crime.

You are a slave, and have no choice about your line of work. In combat, you have some kind of weapons installed in your body which you use to attack. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lie Detector. By taking 1 Stress, you can make other players or the master admit if they've lied.

So, someone summoned some albino catgirl from another dimension and made her do Bad Shit and made her make forgeries of famous artists for huge cash. And she likes motorcycles too much, and doesn't get why she can't go MAX FAST on them the speedometer goes up that high so that means it can go that fast
>>
File: 1492349219387.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492349219387.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>53202959

Hive Meidos are there to help their Queen or King regardless of danger to themselves. Somewhat fragrant in their pleas.
>>
Cyber, I want my house cleaned fast and efficiently.

Plus her youknowwhat probably vibrates
>>
File: ManiacMansion.png (67KB, 1696x1120px) Image search: [Google]
ManiacMansion.png
67KB, 1696x1120px
Some Mansions are safer than others

https://youtu.be/CKCEDiPO-vU
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Mia. You are 30 years old. You havevermillioneyes andorangehair, and wear anavymaid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as young, cute and innocent.

You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. Your hair is curly enough to defy gravity, and always takes the same shape.

You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you fight with your bare hands, using striking attacks or submission moves. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids.Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Fake Crying. You can use fake crying to use your Cunning for what would normally be an Affection roll. (This must be roleplayed.)
>>
I swear we just had this thread on /a/
>>
File: 1457600112792.gif (992KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457600112792.gif
992KB, 500x375px
Your name is Anona. You are 18 years old. You havegrayeyes andwhitehair, and wear agoldmaid uniform. You are childlike and cool; others describe you as composed, unflappable and sweet.

Your body is covered with stitching scars. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you pull out a big-ass bazooka. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore.Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding. You can tell when something dangerous is coming.
>>
>>53224459
Nah that anon from /a/ stole this picture
Ignore the post dates
>>
File: 38978268.jpg (427KB, 984x1392px) Image search: [Google]
38978268.jpg
427KB, 984x1392px
>>53202959

Double Meidos are twice the care but also need twice the oversight.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Sara Russell. You are 23 years old. You have vermillion eyes and white hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are boyish and cool; others describe you as unflappable, expressionless and vigorous.

You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you hit things with a frying pan. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Trespass. You can take 1d6 Stress to intrude on a battle, love scene, etc. You can also butt in after the action has ended, and this can even work when someone is using World for Two.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Ruri. You are 21 years old. You have gray eyes and brown hair, and wear an orange maid uniform. You are boyish and cool; others describe you as energetic, doll-like and expressionless.

You are part of a secret agency under the government as an intelligence agent or spy. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a kung fu weapon, such as nunchucks, three-section staff, tonfa, sai, tai chi sword, and so forth. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Foreboding. You can tell when something dangerous is coming.

Meganekko kuudere kitsune who is torn between trying to follow the old stories (despite hiding all of it) and doing her job and spying on them. And knows kungfu.
I'd play it.
>>
File: 30866444_p0.jpg (300KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
30866444_p0.jpg
300KB, 700x1120px
>>53202959

Squires are the larval form of the Butler species. Meidos should be careful in instructing their tuxedo'ed coworkers.
>>
>>53191130

>Your name is Yumi. You are 20 years old. You have rainbow eyes and metallic hair, and wear a yellow maid uniform. You are cool and pure; others describe you as doll-like, fragile and pure.

>Your maid outfit prominently features a cross. Rather than a Western-style maid uniform, you wear a Japanese-style uniform featuring a kimono and an apron. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

>In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you keep a stun gun ready to attack enemies. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Mockery. When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

I can't lie, I'd play her. She's fairly cohesive too, at least for a maid RPG character.
>>
>>53204183
>No mag

yes
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Kyria. You are 24 years old. You have blue eyes and white hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are sexy and cool; others describe you as coquettish, glamorous and expressionless.

>You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. Rather than a Western-style maid uniform, you wear a Japanese-style uniform featuring a kimono and an apron. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You wear a large ribbon in your hair. Your maid outfit prominently features a yin-yang symbol.

>You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you wield a machinegun. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food.

Fuck it, I'd play her.
>>
File: 1286415060923.jpg (191KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1286415060923.jpg
191KB, 650x650px
>>53202959

Fancy a dalliance with an appliance?

Let the Gynoid Meido whirr into your heart in an entirely metaphorical sense.

Note: Maximum Overdrive feature is entirely the client's responsibility. MAID assumes no responsibility for lost limbs or radioactive hijinks.

https://youtu.be/_jvqPvDUEW8
>>
>>53214572
>A hero that doesn't kill evildoers but transforms them into powerless maids to serve him as punishment for their crimes

This picture reeks of same face from that one guy who draws everyone like this but the concept is fucking golden.
>>
File: 1469303229799.jpg (233KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469303229799.jpg
233KB, 1365x2048px
>>53202959

The beckoning Meido is always a welcome sight after a long day of being a dilettante
Master.

https://youtu.be/GyeQmU3OsKc
>>
>>53191130
>Along with being a maid, you are professional artist. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will.

Oh shit I accidently rolled up a deviantart OC
>>
File: OtakuMaid5.png (60KB, 426x610px) Image search: [Google]
OtakuMaid5.png
60KB, 426x610px
>>53191061
Victorian (afternoon) all the way
>>
File: 1469833502021.jpg (68KB, 736x520px) Image search: [Google]
1469833502021.jpg
68KB, 736x520px
>>53202959

While she may seem like a fortune in upkeep her all natural silk production access balances any uniform material concerns.

Let the Meidorantula into your mansion attic today!

>>53229132

Truly the most discerning of operator Maids.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Bertholdt. You are 22 years old. You have gold eyes and gray hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are heroic and boyish; others describe you as a tomboy, wild and vigorous.

You talk like a rough-and-tumble gangster. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

You're not really quite sure how you wound up becoming a maid. In combat, you use magic to attack your foes. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food.

>inb4 you're a maid because of magical shenanigans.
>>
>>53191130
>Your name is Susanne Rightlaw. You are 17 years old. You have red eyes and black hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as cute, innocent and a tomboy.

>Your body is covered with painful-looking scars from burns. You speak with a heavy but easily intelligible foreign, non-Japanese accent. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

>Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a spear, javelin or the like. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Windows of the Soul. You understand the master's feelings better than anyone, and can offer careful help. (Add 2 to Favor gained.) You also have the power of Windows of the Soul; You understand the master's feelings better than anyone, and can offer careful help. (Add 2 to Favor gained.)

My kinda gal, Japanese style should fit her nicely
>>
More arms = more meido
>>
File: Unitology-Tan.jpg (382KB, 700x1577px) Image search: [Google]
Unitology-Tan.jpg
382KB, 700x1577px
>>53202959

While the harbinger of planetary extinction the least she can do is make Master comfortable as the ghosts of loved ones issue forth from alien sigils.

>>53229779

Beefy spidergal to be certain.
>>
>>53191061
>>53191130
This thread just makes me want to play Maid.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Samara. You are 24 years old. You have green eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as maidenly, innocent and clean.

You were once victimized by a stalker, and have never been able to trust or love another since. You have a tireless obsession with a very specific area of interest; you pursue this interest with little regard for common sense. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you wield a spear, javelin or the like. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress. You also have the power of Teleport; You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.
>>
>>53200425
MAYSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53191130
So I kept everything on random;
>Your name is Aya. You are 13 years old. You have red eyes and navy hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are heroic and sexy; others describe you as spirited, curvy and single-minded.

>You are an alien who came to this world from somewhere in outer space. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are actually a ghost, with a history tied to the mansion or your master's past. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows.

>In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Instant Restraint. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can restrain someone from doing something indecent.

>literally a red-eyed angelic alien robot ghost loli who became a maid after flunking out of the Lewd Police; fights with claws

Maid is a hell of a drug.
>>
File: tumblr_o0hug21OXy1ubcx1go1_1280.jpg (348KB, 870x1412px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0hug21OXy1ubcx1go1_1280.jpg
348KB, 870x1412px
>>53202959

While comfortable in her own skin, and anyone else's for that matter, the Vamp Meido is the Master's twilight caretaker!

>>3233057

MAID is a Mary Sue salt extraction device. The game is fueled by the mental millstone of that job's relentless stress on the seemingly perfect fan fiction heroines.

https://youtu.be/V4U07_4rvbM
>>
>thred is ded
for what purpose
>>
File: 62692993_p0.jpg (333KB, 772x1080px) Image search: [Google]
62692993_p0.jpg
333KB, 772x1080px
>>53202959

Bovine Meidos are only a danger to stainable surfaces and the lactose intolerant.

>>53234732

As long as you hold a frilly thought in your cantankerous noggin MAID shall live on.
>>
File: 1330357211742.jpg (922KB, 970x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1330357211742.jpg
922KB, 970x1500px
>>53233057
I could do much worse for base characters.
>>
File: tumblr_o6917micKy1uue7l6o1_400.png (284KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6917micKy1uue7l6o1_400.png
284KB, 400x566px
>>53202959

Frills might sometimes be entirely different structures than mere clothing. Perhaps some sort of mystical heat sink for the ever potent pantsu force?
>>
>>53191061
I wouldn't have them do much maid stuff though, cause we'd be to busy getting into /m/ or /k/ style shenanigans while I try to decide which one I want to marry
>>
Is this an actual game or are you all just having a circlejerk?
>>
Normally I'd say which one of them can do their damn job, but either way I'm going with classical
>>
>>53240374
I enjoy panties.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>53202959

Damned Meidos can still provide effective housekeeping but the Master of the house should be prepared for unexpected callers draining the Wall Roast stockpiles.

>>53240374

MAID's an actual RPG if that's what you were asking.

Should be easy enough to find in the wild.
>>
>>53240374
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B. The stats sheets are off of a random character generator for an RPG that does actually exist (and isn't shy about admitting that it's for weebs and perverts)
>>
File: MaidRPG_Nun_Approved.pdf (68KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MaidRPG_Nun_Approved.pdf
68KB, 1x1px
>>53241497
>>53240374

On that note here's the translator's adjustments taken between the original Japanese and the English translation.
>>
>>53241546

so basically the translators are huge buzzkills who think their ideas are better than the originals.
>>
File: MaidNotes-v101.pdf (582KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MaidNotes-v101.pdf
582KB, 1x1px
>>53241710

Ewen Culney may have wanted to get it out to Murcan audiences without it being an easy target for the nascent Outragers to inflame themselves over at the time. Best guess no real facts aside from what's in there to back it up.

Here's a cheat sheet with a lot of the mechanics condensed from throughout the book.
>>
>>53191061
9 or 1 or combine them. Ghost maid or revenant maid a best
>>
File: 1364075659778.gif (2MB, 394x613px) Image search: [Google]
1364075659778.gif
2MB, 394x613px
>>53191061
From this list:
>5, 8, 10, and 11
I like them sexy, but I feel sexiness is not always in how much skin is shown but how well they wear what they got.

Also, I like my meido to be functional too.

Otherwise, I like my servants to be mechanical or golemetric contructs of some type. Tireless, obedient, efficient, strong, and can be customized in a number of ways.
>>
File: maid_extra_scenraios_1.0.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
maid_extra_scenraios_1.0.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>53241710

Here are some sample scenarios.
>>
>>53191061
...Do servants not just come with big old mansions?
>>
>>53200269
>Kaoru Mori
>Same chick that does A Bride's Story
PICKED THE FUCK UP
>>
File: Should not want.jpg (16KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
Should not want.jpg
16KB, 276x400px
>>53229441
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Sol Invictus. You are 1000 years old. You have sky blue eyes and brown hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, young and innocent.

You are a serial murderer. You have a small animal companion that sits on your shoulder or rests in your hands. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you wield a spear, javelin or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Karma. You can use your Luck to dodge an attack, and if you roll a 10 or higher you cause twice as much Stress to the opponent.

>Put in Sol Invictus
>Get being tasked with judging reality and protecting its domain with a spear
>Who is a cute little girl that cries when she gets frustrated

Exalted has the deepest lore.
>>
Your name is Jane. You are 27 years old. You have indigo eyes and navy hair, and wear a pink maid uniform. You are sexy and pure; others describe you as curvy, glamorous and coquettish.

You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. Your body is covered with painful-looking scars from burns. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are childhood friends with one of the other characters.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a spiked mace or flail. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability Cooked With Love. When someone eats food you've prepared, they lose 1d6 Stress.

Balalaika?
>>
File: maid_120_intro.pdf (44KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
maid_120_intro.pdf
44KB, 1x1px
>>53241710

Going to be tossing in the Maid 120 supplemental material. Just the intro for now but later sections are more interesting.
>>
File: maid_120_stewards.pdf (58KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
maid_120_stewards.pdf
58KB, 1x1px
>>53241710

For those that wish to play the early stages of Butlerism here's the Steward template.
>>
File: maid-120-worlds-and-moods.pdf (61KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
maid-120-worlds-and-moods.pdf
61KB, 1x1px
>>53241710

As the tin says more Moods and Worlds for your MAID hallucinatory experience.
>>
File: AnimeFanServiceGuide.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeFanServiceGuide.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>53241710

And now for something completely different the Yuriboi Guide to Fanservice. Almost the Van Richen's manual to consumer indulgence in the cultural biosphere that MAID can inhabit.

>>53244056

Now just imagine her acing an Affection roll and getting a foot massage. Then deciding to help the Master work out the stresses of the day by stepping on their shoulders and back.

Given the quarter tonnage she likely weighs in at there is likely much Stress and hastily spent Favor in Meidorantula's future.
>>
File: Meido COMMS Officer.jpg (50KB, 576x601px) Image search: [Google]
Meido COMMS Officer.jpg
50KB, 576x601px
>Your name is Momo. You are 34 years old. You have cream eyes and beige hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as sweet, unflappable and cute.
>In the past, you attempted suicide many times. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.
>You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress.

Now I'm a little worried about my ability to properly serve the Master. Here's hoping the head of staff can handle the Brown Berserker.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Mai. You are 14 years old. You have blue eyes and black hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, earnest and single-minded.

Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You and your siblings detest each other.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

How can I be shy?
>>
File: 0eec823fb7c0e183d080603c20ecc965.jpg (178KB, 1050x1044px) Image search: [Google]
0eec823fb7c0e183d080603c20ecc965.jpg
178KB, 1050x1044px
>>53248435

Maybe bordering on autistic eye contact issues with mortals when Mai's not in cosmic judge mode.

Mai also has those sibling issues from when she was just a fusion mote in the morass of creation.

She either had chosen the mantle of Meido or had it shackled to her as penance for previous transgressions which may have temporarily made her more gun shy in this incarnation.

She's likely not used to being directly beheld by the creatures of ash and dust that call the material world home.
>>
File: 5R8D3HX.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5R8D3HX.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>53248435

You're boisterous and confidant when fighting good and evil, but you're reducing to a blushing, stammering wreck when someones hand brushes against yours. Like so.
>>
File: 1489580005641.jpg (59KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
1489580005641.jpg
59KB, 590x332px
The outfit makes the Meido in this case the seasonal schedule for "Beach Episode" got mixed up with "Takeshi's Ambition" much to everyone eternal embarrassment.
>>
>>53191130
Uniform Color: orange
Hair Color: vermillion
Eye Color: vermillion
Maid Types: Pure & Pure
Special Qualities: Raven, Shy,Former Prostitute,Freckles
Favored Attribute: Affection
Maid Power: Power of Friendship
Maid Roots: Illegitimate Child
Maid Weapon: Claws
Stress Explosion: Complaining

Fuck it. Gonna play this character.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Alexandra. You are 14 years old. You have indigo eyes and white hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as expressionless, young and innocent.

You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You used to date one of the other characters, or you and one of the other characters are competing for the affections of a third. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You have a tireless obsession with a very specific area of interest; you pursue this interest with little regard for common sense.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you are able to summon some kind of special being to attack your enemies. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Ultimate Menu. Add +1 to your Skill for the purposes of cooking. You also have the power of Lock Picking; You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Tandria. You are 22 years old. You have silver eyes and orange hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are very boyish; others describe you as vigorous, energetic and a tomboy.

You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. Your body is covered with stitching scars. You are actually a ghost, with a history tied to the mansion or your master's past. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you drink alcohol or take drugs until you can't remember anymore. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Giant Weapon. You can attack with a giant weapon. (+1 to Athletics for attacking)
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Gwendoline. You are 21 years old. You have red eyes and navy hair, and wear a red uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as curvy, coquettish and charming.

You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you grab something suitable from around the mansion and wave it around or throw it. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Coercion; If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can completely damage or tear off someone's clothes, even "accidentally."
>>
>>53250633
How can somebody be a vampire and a ghost at the same time?
>>
Your name is Hikari. You are 16 years old. You have green eyes and silver hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are cool and heroic; others describe you as unflappable, spirited and single-minded.

You speak broken Pidgin English, and have trouble with grammar and word forms. You speak with a distinctly British accent. You are a member of an evil secret society bent on world domination or destruction. Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids.

Neat!
>>
>>53250952

Vampires are undead correct? Just be a more Far Eastern type of vampire and be a "Hungry Ghost" that also somehow happens to be domesticated enough to keep house.
>>
File: 1487287195727.jpg (206KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1487287195727.jpg
206KB, 1000x1333px
Only the most cultured clutter.
>>
File: 1493705342154.png (144KB, 269x463px) Image search: [Google]
1493705342154.png
144KB, 269x463px
>>53191130
Your name is Anya. You are 20 years old. You have beige eyes and green hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as indominable, spirited and single-minded.

Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You have a tireless obsession with a very specific area of interest; you pursue this interest with little regard for common sense. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are a pyromaniac, and love setting fires... possibly even to the mansion. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction.
>Hot chocolate, but also albino
>>
File: IMG_1829.png (2MB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1829.png
2MB, 1200x950px
Your name is The Maidinator. You are 2 years old. You have silver eyes and metallic hair, and wear an orange maid uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as vigorous, energetic and sweet.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. Your maid outfit prominently features a skull mark. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion.

In order to punish yourself for your inexperience or sins, you have taken up the job of a maid. In combat, you use magic to attack your foes. When you are extremely upset, you start crying.
>>
File: 1488860124442.png (259KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488860124442.png
259KB, 555x555px
>>53191130
Your name is Sacha. You are 18 years old. You have gray eyes and indigo hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are very childlike; others describe you as cute, young and childish.

You always wear sunglasses, even at night. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are actually a succubus, a demon that traps your prey by arousing their desires; you feature a few demonic traits that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion.

As the master's childhood friend, you've used your influence to get here. In combat, you wield a rifle. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion.

Oh god please no. My characters and I are both autistic enough to struggle doing anything non-introverted, I don't need a childlike, aggressive girl who won't leave me alone in my own home.
>>
Your name is Kate. You are 13 years old. You have yellow eyes and blue hair, and wear a metallic maid uniform. You are pure and boyish; others describe you as maidenly, wild and clean.

You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You wear a one-piece Chinese-style cheongsam maid uniform. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you wield a tomahawk, battleaxe, halberd or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Immune to Pain. During a battle, even if you're sent flying, you don't take any Stress. Outside of battle, however, you can still take Stress points as usual.
>>
File: 1364164208768.png (201KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
1364164208768.png
201KB, 467x600px
Blatant Devil Meidos can prove useful when solicitors stop by.
>>
>>53191061
Well I don't know about the rest of the party but I will be hiring a butler skilled in writing, research, appraisal, and law. We will probably recruit him from a city or town with a university.

While in theory I could manage those clerical tasks on my own if we are in possession of a large mansion odds are that the party has become successful enough to make such chores detrimental to our overall earning potential.
>>
>>53250952
>>
>>53194699
Victorian Maid Maria isa fucking masterpiece.
>>
File: 40089208_big_p0.jpg (235KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40089208_big_p0.jpg
235KB, 600x1000px
MMA Meidos need training outside of just combat.

Aggressive displays tend to frighten Masters however and need to be tempered with sophistication and discretion.
>>
>>53191130
Your name is Coy. You are 14 years old. You have gold eyes and beige hair, and wear a gray maid uniform. You are boyish and heroic; others describe you as vigorous, indominable and spirited.

You came from a land of magic in order to train. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you have a seemingly unlimited supply of shuriken or kunai at your disposal. When you are extremely upset, you gorge yourself on food.
>>
File: orange.jpg (215KB, 581x600px) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
215KB, 581x600px
Now one might wonder how a Master would handle having arachnid personnel.
>>
Your name is Kate. You are 13 years old. You have gray eyes and indigo hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are sexy and heroic; others describe you as earnest, glamorous and curvy.

You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You speak with a distinctly British accent.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.

>do absoultely anything for money
>anything
>>
File: go for papa palpatine.jpg (231KB, 1001x1147px) Image search: [Google]
go for papa palpatine.jpg
231KB, 1001x1147px
>>53258872
>do absoultely anything for money
>anything

>You are 13 years old.
>>
File: 300 confirmed kills.png (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
300 confirmed kills.png
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>53209572
>>53210698
Don't you talk bad about my Raifu.
>>
File: 20957844.jpg (167KB, 608x850px) Image search: [Google]
20957844.jpg
167KB, 608x850px
Meidos thrive with occasional moments of fresh air. Just be certain all open areas have proper safety considerations.
>>
>>53259983
jam
>>
File: 0f2179dceaf0e5e7695194ac3b2c0870.jpg (483KB, 900x1032px) Image search: [Google]
0f2179dceaf0e5e7695194ac3b2c0870.jpg
483KB, 900x1032px
Glossy Midnight Meido Mistresses.
>>
File: 1457030792613.jpg (329KB, 600x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1457030792613.jpg
329KB, 600x1724px
A Meido's garments are her greatest weakness and strength.
>>
>>53259983
She's the kid who got dropped on her head by all the nurses because they knew that their hospital was going to be shut down and all the records purged anyway.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.