[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to all the deamonettes after the whole Ynead thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1371451268752.jpg (320KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1371451268752.jpg
320KB, 800x1000px
What happened to all the deamonettes after the whole Ynead thing? Does the eldar have a slave race of crabclawed titty futas or are they free agents now or the responsibility of one of the other chaos gods?
>>
>>53186253
Ynnead hasn't even been properly born yet

Slaanesh is fully operational, he ordered Fulgrim to get off his luxuriating arse and screw with Guilliman.

There have been reports of the Emperor's Children and a 'snake-like monster' making Imperial forces go bye-bye.

I'm expecting them to coincide the release of plastic Slaaneshi marines and Fulgrim with an AoS Slaanesh release when they do the campaign to introduce the Aelves with Tyrion and Malerion etc.
>>
>>53186620

So do we know what will happen though? Will the Deamonettes all end up absorbed by Ynnead, will they be loyal to the eldar or will they be free agents?
>>
>>53186864
Daemonette holocaust.
>>
>>53186620
Most of the Emperor's Children are scattered into separate war bands. I doubt he's going to be able to take on all the Ultramarines and their new Super Ultramarines.
>>
I haven't been keeping up with 40K recently; who is Ynead? Is there a new chaos god?
>>
>>53187216
Ynead is an Eldar god of the dead made as a result of all of the souls stored in craftworlds, awakened (sort of) by the priestess Yvraine, with its avatar being the Yncarne. It was essentially Eldar's last-ditch plan, to create a new god which would 1v1 Slaanesh and hopefully reclaim lost souls, or something like that, but stuff happened and Ynead appeared a bit prematurely.
>>
>>53187319
Eldrad was gonna summon the death god and bring about the end times, but Deathwatch stopped him.
o now the End Times are a little delayed.
>>
>>53186864
They will intermarry with humans.
>>
>>53186253
>crabclawed titty futas
get out
>>
>>53186864
We don't know anything for certain, but it's a lot more likely than Slaanesh being completely removed. They've conveniently removed both the Aelves and Slaanesh from the picture in AoS so they can focus on other stuff. I think it's until they get to another big campaign where they can do them both at once.

>>53187183
Not alone no, I expect he'll have support from the many other chaos marines attacking the Imperium, and hordes of daemons.
>>
File: 26c60eb6d576a4ebc75f71b87909788d.jpg (131KB, 900x1183px) Image search: [Google]
26c60eb6d576a4ebc75f71b87909788d.jpg
131KB, 900x1183px
>>53187515

Don't forget the uncountable hordes of Traitor Guard and Cultist Fodder.
>>
>>53187487

It'd be one way to boost the eldar's low birthrates - imagine have an army of sexual fertile futas with a mind warped by chaos towards pleasure to ensure conception.

Just... imagine.
>>
>>53187598
That's what humans are for, not daemonettes.
>>
>>53187614

Humans ain't got the Love Claw.
>>
Steeds of Slaanesh are now embraced by Eldar and Imperial children alike in the form of a disturbingly popular animated holo-program
>>
File: gw-99129915005.jpg (60KB, 774x800px) Image search: [Google]
gw-99129915005.jpg
60KB, 774x800px
>>53187698
They do have the numbers though.

>>53188863
>succ steeds
Yes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.