[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 493
Thread images: 106

File: Shortstack Witch CYOA.jpg (3MB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Shortstack Witch CYOA.jpg
3MB, 3507x2480px
Previous thread: >>53175711
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: triggered.gif (751KB, 512x680px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
751KB, 512x680px
>>53183466
incase art
>>
>>53183507
Incase makes good art
The only thing that I have a problem with is the hairy women and traps/futas
>>
>>53183466
>Elf #46
>will not take hat off under any circumstances

I'm gonna meet her. I'm gonna stick my dick in her hat. And I'm gonna cum inside of it.

Then I'm gonna laugh about it with Girza since I'm her familiar instead, and her combination of edgy, lusty, and slightly insane should mean she knows full well that elves are for bullying.
>>
File: 1406576312818.png (767KB, 1537x2051px) Image search: [Google]
1406576312818.png
767KB, 1537x2051px
>>
>>53183585
That is complete AIDS on the eyes.
>>
>>53183466
I used to think Goblins were pretty 'meh', then Tamani in Corruption of Champions happened, and now there is only one choice in this CYOA. Girza.

Well, I mean, two choices, really. I will turn into a raven. Caw, caw, motherfuckers.
>>
>>53183585
Seconding the other anon's opinion, can't read shit captain.
>>
>>53183697
You know since it say's "over time" and Girza is a slut, she's gonna be fucking around for a minute before she hits you.

Mabel is best choice.
>>
>>53183708
>can't read shit captain
My high ass read it in his voice im fucking dying m8
>>
File: 1493523895700.jpg (5MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
1493523895700.jpg
5MB, 1800x7060px
>>
>>53183585
Is this oc?
Try using semitransparent layers under your layers so it's more legible
>>
>>53183466
Hold on.
Turning into an animal and a human female falling in love with me?
Is this the bestiality CYOA I've always wanted?

I'm turning into a dog. I want to fuck my human and turn her into my bitch. I want her to turn other men down because she can't say no to my dick. I don't even care who I pick as long as I can fuck her.
Picking the santa elf because she's in color and she's not an ugly green monster.
>>
>>53183652
Well, it is a visual aid...

I'll see myself out.
>>
>>53183529
>hairy women and traps/futas

But those are the best things.
>>
>>53183789
>human
None of them are human.
>>
>>53183789
Turn into an animal? Lemme' go back and re-read this >>53183466
I didn't see that part.

>>53183742
I've made a horrible mistake
>>
>>53183789
The author said you do it in human form
>>
File: Civ BE CYOA.png (4MB, 2155x540px) Image search: [Google]
Civ BE CYOA.png
4MB, 2155x540px
There was a guy a couple threads back who brought up Civilization Beyond Earth might make a good Cyoa. I'm not a writer so it's not much, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.
>>
>>53183860

Humans are animals too.
>>
>>53183860
>effortlessly shapeshift into a non-magical animal of your choice
I'm gonna tie the knot with santa elf. Thank you for the CYOA.
>>53183839
This is the closest I'll ever get let me have this moment.
>>53183864
You do what in human form?
>>
>>53183807
to you
>>
>>53183742
Don't care. I'm not one of these purity obsessed wingbats.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (93KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
93KB, 1680x1050px
>>53183899
Supremacy for life. Which, coincidentally, is forever. Also, Cynosure is the real end game.
>>
>>53183935
Sex, that's what do it means
>>
>>53183991
Why would you ever choose anything other than divinity? It's every other choice, except better.
>>
>>53184012
Why can't I fuck the goblin as a dog?
It says she falls in love with me this means she want's the Doggy D
>>
File: 1460473171874.png (241KB, 690x709px) Image search: [Google]
1460473171874.png
241KB, 690x709px
>>53184012
>that's what do it means
>>
>>53184023
Because staying man shaped is a dead end, or at the very least it seriously bottlenecks your capacity for improvement.
>>
>>53183899

So where's the CYOA?

Not to mention the source material is shit, Alpha Centauri is superior.
>>
>>53184055
>ascend to godhood
>bottleneck
So you're retarded.
>>
>>53184071
True. I was going off my prior knowledge of the games. I suppose the CYOA doesn't really illustrate the different affinities fully. The end goal of all of them except Purity and Mastery is godhood, or essentially godhood.
>>
>>53183788
Nah, its old. I just like posting it every now and then because I like it.
>>
>>53183788
It's old as dirt nigga
>>
File: 1494510738810.jpg (4MB, 1400x8130px) Image search: [Google]
1494510738810.jpg
4MB, 1400x8130px
Haven't read it so I'll do it now.
Pretentious-anon-CYOA
>>
>>53184161
Hero.
>>
File: 1494155853703.png (528KB, 736x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494155853703.png
528KB, 736x720px
It's says here that the majority of you don't post CYOAs and just shitpost. Care to explain?
>>
>>53183529
Which sadly is like most of his art.
>>
>>53184203
Rape the annoying cat that ask questions cyoa when?
>>
>>53184068
That's it, sorry it's not a 10 page pdf, it's my first time.
> Alpha Centauri is superior
It probably is but I never got to play it.

>>53184095
You can only really see the full value of the affinities, their motivation and technologies through the lore stories and other info on the wiki. They're really detailed and interesting.
>>
File: 1482108849673.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482108849673.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
>>53184203
I'm too smart for these threads. If I posted any of my CYOAs, none of the other authors would be able to compete.
>>
>>53184229
It's your first time? It looks great for a first time CYOA.
>>
>>53184243
Beri calm down plz you're scaring me
>>
>>53183781
>Familiar Face
I don't mind being the Underdog.
>Male, 17, Lynx Faunus. Name: Grosvenor
I want to be the cat-boy, but more wild and exotic, and less cute and cuddly. I have the ears and eyes.
>Blank
For a reason, you'll see.
>Semblance: Blackbird
Cursed in my life, why wouldn't I be cursed in this one?
> Will, Fear, Ferocity, Energy.
I have both the mental and physical reserves to take on pretty much any challenge. I also scare the shit out of most people; never underestimate the power of the silent glare. Plus, I don't fall apart from 'battle fatigue', probably a big problem for Hunters.
>Combat
I'm a bit like a wrecking ball. Throw me at something, and watch it crumble. But once I go into siege mode, there really is no stopping until it's dead, or I am.
>Variable Weapon: Fire Spear, Mods: Dust Mod
In melee mode, it's a boar hunting spear, good for stabbing and keeping things at a distance; controlling distance is part of my fighting style. However, I can also change it into a bolt action hunting rifle that fires dust cartridges, so I can ground winged Grimm. I usually use Thunder Dust, for the stunning effect it has.
>Scroll, Wilderness Gear, Rebreather, Dust Collection, Armor, Targeting Glasses, Dust Charges (2x).
The Scroll, well, we don't need to say much about it, do we? Wilderness Gear is good for long hunts. Dust Charges I need for my weapon; the crystals and powder vials I use as DIY explosives for when the situation calls for it. The rebreather and targeting glasses are actually worked into the sealed helmet of my armor.

My armor is designed with fear in mind. It has a Grimm skull motif to it; pauldrons are Beowulf skulls, helmet is designed to look like an Ursa's skull. Lots of leather and fur. This kind of getup keeps people away from me; it's for their own good, given my cursed Semblance.
>>
>>53183466
Joke's on you i'm already in a relationship whit a real example of #1
>>
>>53184279
So, didn't mention an academy because I have an idea. Namely: Let's see if we can get three others to make a build, and we can make a functional team. Then we can decide, together, what Academy we're from.

My role in the party is tank/ designated decoy. I draw the attention to myself, and cause the enemy to suffer from misfortune that the rest of the group can exploit (so long as they maintain distance, and don't get swept up in the misfortune).
>>
>>53184279
Look, it's Edgy the Hedgehog.
>>
>>53184310
Good for you
>>
>>53176066

>Wish
Create a Saber

>Background
A Servant from the future (something Fate really underuses). One of the last Magi in a world on the cusp of apocalypse, who took on the role of Antichrist by attempting to fulfill as many prophesied attributes of various world-enders in myth so that she could be encoded in the Throne of Heroes and have a chance to use the Grail to avert the future of her world.

>Alignment
Chaotic Evil, technically: her qualification for being summoned as a Servant is the role of Antichrist, so the Grail War can only comprehend her as evil. Her intentions are extremely good, but the lengths to which she’s willing to go mar her aspirations.

>Personality
Most fitting archetype is Saber Lily. Caster is resolute and idealistic, believing firmly in her ability to create a better future and desperate to avoid thinking of the world that awaits if she is to fail. She has a cool and in-control air. Despite this, she has a surprising capacity for cruelty and is clearly internally conflicted owing to the atrocities she willingly committed to earn this chance to change the future.

>Class
Whilst her natural talent as a Magus was lacking, Caster was able to supplement her abilities with forbidden rituals that allowed her to implant herself with something akin to Prelati’s Spellbook, rendering her a Caster of immense might. She could also be summoned under the deviant classes of Avenger or Beast.

>Physical
Caster is female, appearing to be a young adult with very long, dark hair and lifeless grey eyes. No ahoge. Whilst she has beautiful features, the impression she conveys is deeply and inexplicably disturbing, particularly in combat. Her heroic garment is a black robe threaded through with crimson veins that glow gently, functioning as a +1 NBL, +1 MAG, -1 END garment. She also has an array of formal gowns.
>>
>>53184315
Sorry, I'm usually into teamwork but I'm not feeling it right now.
Also you're edgy as fuck and I don't want to be seen with you.
>>
>>53183466
Hmm. This is actually difficult. Mabel matches my personality more, Girza seems most fun, and both Akatta and 46 offer the possibility to turn into a polar bear.

Mabel I guess. The Santa hat never coming off is annoying and while Girza is a real turn on, I think she'd wear me out. I'll turn into a big dog.
>>
>>53184337

>Servant Parameters
D-Rank Strength: Her physical ability is very low by Servant standards.
B-Rank Endurance: Her body is reinforced by her magical experimentation.
C-Rank Agility: Fast, but not exceptionally so.
EX-Rank Magic: Despite her future, she wields unfathomable magic that should be impossible..
B-Rank Luck: Tends to find herself in trying circumstances, but is prone to sudden good fortune.
EX-Rank Noble Phantasm: Power befitting of the role of ‘Antichrist’.

>Class Skills
EX-Rank Item Creation: The ability to craft treasures of impossible wonder.
B-Rank Territory Creation: Very skilled at creating her own domains.
D-Rank Avenger: Avenger score lowered dramatically by being manifested in a standard vessel. If summoned by a corrupted Grail, would be EX.

>Personal Skills
D-Rank Battle Continuation: Caster is tenacious for her class, determined to never give way.
C-Rank Charisma: Whilst unsettling, Caster’s words are difficult to ignore.
E-Rank Eye of the Mind: Reasonable awareness of battle conditions.
A-Rank High-Speed Spellcasting: Can channel her magics with frightening speed.
B-Rank Bravery: Mental assaults are typically fruitless against Caster.
A-Rank Clairvoyance: Capable of observing the future.

>Noble Phantasms
A-Rank, (-) Modifier, Anti-Self Equipment. Al-Masih ad-Dajjal: Sealed Tome of Fate
One of the signs of Armageddon, symbol of the Antichrist destined to go unthwarted until their destined defeat. This power is substantially degraded when used by a Servant’s Vessel: she can be slain by weapons or powers possessed by Good-aligned Servants, or any Servant with a Divinity Rank of B or above.
>>
>>53184359

EX-Rank, (+++) Modifier, Anti-Humanity Ability. Prelude Maranatha: Abomination of Desolation
The purest expression of Caster’s twisted idealism, this Noble Phantasm prematurely releases the chains on the Tome of Fate in order to forcibly begin Armageddon-not for the sake of destruction, but so that the salvation prophesied to follow the times of tribulation is invoked. This Noble Phantasm requires immense mana to trigger, far beyond the power of any modern Magus to supply.

When the Noble Phantasm is invoked, the first seal is immediately broken, and the entity Conquest is summoned as a Servant (Archer). Every seven hours, another seal will be broken, with the following effects (in order):
-Summoning of War (Saber)
-Summoning of Famine (Assassin)
-Summoning of Death (Avenger)
-Reanimation of fallen Servants as Alternate forms of themselves.
-World-shaking cataclysms
-???

The Horsemen summoned by this Noble Phantasm loosely follow Caster’s commands, but cannot act against their nature and are prone to acting with some degree of autonomy. The reanimated Servants serve Caster fully, their own will destroyed. If Caster is slain during this process, the Phantasm ends immediately. Any Horsemen summoned do not disappear, and must be slain to end the Grail War.

>End

Basically intended to be a somewhat sympathetic antagonistic Servant, in a few ways the antithesis to the Saver/Caster I made a while ago. She's pretty solid in combat normally, with her main party trick being her insane super Phantasm, which basically turns the whole war on its head if she manages to trigger it.
>>
File: CreateASaber.jpg (8MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
CreateASaber.jpg
8MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: 1490994745681.jpg (1MB, 2040x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1490994745681.jpg
1MB, 2040x1760px
Coin toss between the key and the bracelet,

I'm not entirely sure I could manifest the great determination required and honestly, being strong enough to destroy mountains with punch has limited use in world where nobody can challenge you.

So key, I guess. At least my death will likely be somewhere interesting.
>>
>>53184161
No thanks. The only option that makes me beautiful keeps me a dude and the only option that makes me a girl makes me an immortal child that can't grow up.
>>
>>53184262
I'm a graphic designer, I'd love to make something bigger but writing is my worst skill by far, I could probably do waifu stuff but anything with lore is impossible.
>>
>>53184396
guess ill repost mine - it was quite late in the thread anyways

Wish: Become a saber
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality Traits:
Archetype - Vintage Saber
Traits- Honorable, Servile, Wrathful, Conflicted, Confident
Servant Class: Saber
Physical Stature:
Male Saber
Gallant
Mature Saber
Ahoge-less
Clothing : Heavy Armor (ceremonial) - Casual

Stats-
Strength:EX (23)
Endurance: B (7)
Agility:B (7)
Magic: E (0)
Luck: E (0)
NP: A (13)

Class Skills-
Magic resistance: EX (16)
Self Field Defense: B (10)
Mad Enhancements: D (4)

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation: EX (15)
Mana Burst: EX (15)
>>
>>53184161
>literally all of them are garbage bar the last one
It feels like a cheap moral about true love.
>>
>>53184416
Shit, I have the exact opposite problem. I've got tons of ideas, but my capabilities with design software are limited to poorly fidgeting with paint for hours until I give up.
>>
>>53183466
I'm in a bit of a rut with my long cyoa and I'd like to ask for an idea for something short, that I can make in a day or two. Lighthearted and fun is preferable.
I thought of doing my "First date" cyoa but I really would rather write characters.
>>
>>53184412
>The only option that makes me beautiful keeps me a dude
If you mean The Paragon, you might want to read again:
>Choose a sex, skin, hair and eye colors, and a general build or shape you wish to achieve: your body will instantly and permanently transform to match your wish.
>>
>>53184443

I think that one is intended to be shit as well. Wording implies that the love is fake/a puppet.
>>
File: 121414141234.jpg (8KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
121414141234.jpg
8KB, 285x177px
>>53184435
Noble Phantasms:

-The Adamantine Aegis
"Break upon my body and tremble"
EX- rank Equipment (8)
The wearer is immune to NP of A+ and below, and is alerted of of stealthed enemies - breaks if the wearer acts in a dishonorable fashion (breaks an oath of his own volition, betrays his allies, cheats in a fair duel) . is innefective against atacks by those of pure noble intent.

-Valors Visage
"cowards bane"
D rank Equipment (helmet)- Anti Army (max targets 50) (2)
Forces target to attack the wearer with wild abandon

-Praetorium Pretium
"A reckoning beyond escape"
A rank Reality Marble - anti unit (10)
traps target in a open arena, the arena is inescapable and disables any NP's or abilities that call upon outside intervention (GoB, gates ofany sort, summoning . etc) and sources of imortality that are tied to the outside ( Phylacteries etc) and buffs from outside sources - effectivley preventing any assistance. the Reality Marble persists untill a fighter is dead.

-Gladius Iudicii
"burning light of the butcher"
A+ rank Weapon, Anti-Fortress (15)
Two handed greatsword of imposing size - it enhances the wielders strenght, endurance and agility. when wielded against a Villain it is engulfed with searing light, which increases accuracy and slows the target - making dodging harder.
>>
>>53184467
That would explain the disturbing feeling the writing gave me.
>>
>>53184451
>tfw you can only make round rectangles in gimp and use the gradient tool

someone please kill me.
>>
File: Imperius-SoL.jpg (60KB, 660x664px) Image search: [Google]
Imperius-SoL.jpg
60KB, 660x664px
>>53184473

An arbiter - a warrior of justice who tests the mettle of men

punishing the traitor, the coward and the monster and protecting the loyal and the pure - without caring what alignment they fall under.

Likes: eating, protecting, tests of strength, drinking, moral-fagging, romcoms
dislikes: traitors, cowards, sadists, the french, those of unearned status/achievement, horror movies

(the weakness of the aegis against the "pure of heart" - i.e those who fight for a pure cause such as pure love- is to represent that they have nothing to fear from judgement)

the generic beatstick servant - big, slow, and strong enough to juggle Hercules, lets see who he jobs to
>>
File: 1467261651877.png (2MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1467261651877.png
2MB, 1200x5000px
>>53179003
>What's the comfiest CYOA? What ideas do you have for comfy CYOAs?

>nobody posted these two
>>
>>53184203
No.
>>
File: 1480371278907.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1480371278907.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>53184508
>>
>>53184203
Go ahead and open that pretty mouth for me.
>>
>>53184389
how strong are the horsemen -because if theyre like normal servants then they might not last long against most builds
>>
>>53184398
The key does have an appeal for those with an adventurer's spirit. The bracelet seems kind of... limited in our world, really. Start being Super Saiyan, and you'll get all the wrong kind of attention.

Personally, I'll go with the fetish. I've been feeling spiteful lately.
>>
>>53184161
TL/DR i stopped at socialite, good enough for me.
>>
>>53184458
Education CYOA. You somehow (you're notified of this free education thing, or stumble upon it by chance) get to participate in some courses (be it in a full class, with a few people, or one-on-one education) on some subject you would like to know more about. As luck would have it, the courses are set up such that they don't (and won't) clash with any of your plans for the duration of the education, and are held at a location that's conveniently near to your home. The choice(s) you make would be which subject to study (suggesting that you go broad, so instead of listing specific languages, you'd just choose to study languages in general), and by extension, which teacher to get taught by.
>>
>>53184460
Oh okay missed that. I was skimming the options. The pic for Paragon is a dudebro so I thought Socialite might do it.
>>53184161
>The Paragon
>Doesn't give you new ID
I hate it when they skip that. I know he does it intentionally to be edgy but it's annoying when regular authors skip that.
And to your edgy question, yes, yes our bodies are that important.
I can still access my bank account and my apartment is still paid for for a month. I'll withdraw all my money then shit, I don't know. Call the cops or something (hiding the money first of course).
I'm sure I can get a job as a waitress if I'm as hot as I want to be. Then get an apartment with a roommate and work things out from there.
>>
>>53184508
can the people in the room leave? because otherwise it seems like you create a dimention better than real life - and which you would never want to leave
>>
>>53184554
I was intentionally vague with their power because I wanted them to scale based on the grail war they were in-basically, they take an equal portion of the grail to a standard servant in terms of power. So in a low-power war they'd be low-power servants, but in a high-power war they'd be very strong. No matter what, Death is always very, very dangerous.
>>
>>53184588
that seems weird - in understand why thematically (to keep it within the narrative) but it seems weird that the horsemen depend on the other spirits, especially when the grail is the same for all wars ( in theory)
>>
>>53184396
>>53182115
>>53181803
Agility and Endurance are there to avoid accidental attacks from afar (a nearby city getting nuked, for instance), and so is Instinct D. Information Erasure it’s to avoid having other Magi knowing how her works, presence concealment for similar reasons.
Neutral-Neutral, Cool, Dutiful, Cruel and Resolute are there so she can do what must be done.

Sensuous and Mischievous are just because I wanted her flirting with me. Suit & Tie because I think it could look hot.
>>
I'm making an Island CYOA but it ended up becoming rather autistic due to the number of choices and I've got things like duct tape and water filters and there's like 100 options just in the items.

Is this possibly too much?
>>
>>53184632

If you want a more robust explanation, take it as Caster refining her summons scaling off the Servants that she's able to observe. I'd imagine that each of the Horsemen is pretty much Divine-Spirit tier when it comes to power, so the limiting factor is how well Caster can summon them.

If she sees lots of strong servants, she's able to extrapolate to make strong horsemen vessals. Conversely, if she sees weak servants that's her upper limit. She's never seen a Servant before, or used this ability outside of theoretical study, so her practical experience informs its power cap greatly.
>>
>>53184686
Yes. Most of the items will be bad and I won't read them all.
>>
>>53184337
>antichrist from the future
FGO, is that you?
>>
>>53184666
Although she is a caster she fits more in the archetype of “ruler” – or perhaps “tyrant” considering she benefits from being hated. The idea of not only ruling people, but nature itself (that is, using absurd amounts of luck to hopefully have the universe work for her).
I like to imagine her as a less slutty and monstrous version of Slan from berserk – but still sensual and with an atmosphere of oppressive domination.
(I tried to post this earlier but was getting connection error).
The thick robe would be only used to cast the first spell (territory creation), and after that she would use the ceremonial robe. This only when she can plan the first attack in advance, of course.
I didn't imagine a name ir particular or background, just a sensual tyrant trying to rule over fate.
>>
For anyone getting "connection error" when trying to post a reply, use the reply form at the top of the page instead of the pop-up one.
>>
>>53184693
you could have them be evil reflections of the servants in the war - so they would be similar to their foes with differences

because death has shown up already, and he is certainly scary but nowhere near divine spirit
>>
>>53183789
>Wanting to be a dog while fucking your master.
>Wanting to be a dog period.
>Not liking delicious green
>Keeps saying human when none of the choices are human
I don't like your opinions and I doubt that we will ever see eye to eye, Anon.
>>
>>53184398
Spellbook
Peel back the illusion of reality.
>>
>>53184779
But what if behind the peel is just a moist, lemony reality?
>>
>>53184747
The Pale Horseman interpretation of Death? I didn't think that they'd done the Horsemen yet.

>>53184714
Haven't played FGO yet, alas. They've done the Christian Antichrist?
>>
>>53184797
Make lemonade.
>>
>>53184834
I don't want your damn lemons!
>>
>>53184823
yea - pale rider is "death" the pale horseman

turns out they're basically robots that lack a drive - so her commanding them by pressing the APOCALIPSE button could be cool

theyve done the 72 demons of solomon goetia, and kiara - who has the Nega Messiah EX skill
>>
>>53184823
Not yet, but they probably will, since they made christian saints and Goetia.
>>
>>53184860
Nyarlathotep-chan will make you drink all the lemonade. It's for your own good.
>>
>>53184896

IIRC 'Pale Rider' was, inexplicably, Pestilence instead of Death.

Ah, so they've done antichrist figures but haven't gone full antichrist just yet. Ahead of the curve!
>>
>>53184203
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>53184161
>Genius
Not trying to be edgy, but it will be pretty cool to try to destroy the world. They will use a invention to make the world a worse place? Why not make a fucking weapon that will fuck the whole human species if someone try to use it?
Also, the only good option is artiste.
>>
>>53184953
>stopping at the world
You are smalltime.
>>
>>53184926
>Pestilence
huh - what do you think death would be then?
>>
>>53184974
Yeah, sorry. The whole universe was in the aim too, but it was too much work.
>>
>>53183529
I'd enjoy his art a lot more if he didn't draw faces on a saberface level.
>>
>>53184203
Because I have no motivation and no skill with image editing software like my favourite author SDA
>>
File: 1493819686822.png (183KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493819686822.png
183KB, 872x632px
Has a cyoa ever dealt with a post-cyoa society under Anon's rule. I'm just imagining some random multiversal jackass handing a magical kingdom to a random human from bumfuck nowhere. How would its people realistically react to that? Technically anon would be ruling by "divine" authority but still.

Something to think about.
>>
>>53183466
Girza
>>
>>53185001
I'm not sure how Nasu would have done it, but I was planning on giving it a Biblical Angel aspect. A terrible, unknowable entity that warps reality around itself and imposes death simply by being. Sort of like the Shiki characters and Grand Assassin, but in an AoE effect. Easier to avoid than to fight without being very creative.
>>
>>53183899
>>53184229
>always played Mastery as Supremacy tempered by some Puritan ideals
>read wiki
>Find out it's just Purity with better tech
A-Affirmative...
>>
>>53185075
Anon?
>>
>>53184203
can't into photoshop
>>
>>53185075
Power corrupts everyone just the same. Especially autistic losers.
>>
>>53183466
welp guess I'm going back to the shortstack thread
>>
>>53185090
whatever it is - just send edgelord kun and herc at it, it cant kill both
>>
If I sacrifice my build and design a Saber for the sole purpose of severing Alayashiki, will you guys murderrape me later on then?
>>
>>53185150
I don't even see what's so sexy about this cyoa.
A little blurb about random personality traits and a cropped image. What's there to like?
>>
>>53185165

I'd imagine that those two would probably be the most fucked Servants (well, Zerker Herc. Normal Herc would have good odds). Death is the hax Servant that laughs at fair fights. War was the one I envisioned being totally immune to bullshit tricks and the like, intended for badass fights against the warrior Servants. Conquest just generally fucks shit up, Famine probably leaning more towards needing hax. Death would need a bit of everything.
>>
>>53184571
This would be kinda cool. Getting cool friends from class. Starting a relationship with one. It ending painfully
>>
>Become Saber
>Neutral Good
>Saber of Red, Kind, Apathetic, Conflicted, Tomboy, Friendly
>Lancer that should have battle continuation, not res
>Female, Sensuous, Adult
>Short ahoge
>Scantily, Skimpy
Rumored to carry a spear of the god of storms, combined from a central spear and 4 thin bladed spears around it, that slayed a giant by pinning him to a wall through the heart and casting a great lightning from the 4 spears that pierced his limbs. He ruled his kingdom from a cliff castle surrounded by strongest winds and its said that everyone who challenged a duel, was thrown away, as if by wind, after the first exchange.
>Str C, End B, Agi B(Ex from clothes), Magic C, Luck B, EX NP
NP is a spear that creates a huge thundeclap and lightning around the point of impact. When put into ground, creates a whirlwind with a wide eye of the storm, when you block, it creates a shield that blows away attacks.
>Action D, Territory B, Self Defense A
>Battle A, Instinct B, Eye A, Bravery B
>NP EX anti team weapon that turns into A location NP to create territory, or A concept NP for self-field

Now, the important question, who do you want as a Master, /Sabers/?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>53184161
Hero. Hands down.
>Isn't stopping such threats exactly what your power is for?
You're god damned right it is.
>>
>>53185253
Oh, wait, End should be C.
>>
File: 1494365562110.png (192KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494365562110.png
192KB, 400x400px
>>53183466
>"wanting your children to be manlets" the cyoa

KUTABARE!!
>>
File: fujoshi SMASH.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi SMASH.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I WILL DIE IF I DON'T GET A HUSBANDO CYOA

I WILL LEGIT END MYSELF
>>
>>53185325
Glad to see your back. Don't worry, I'll have cute boys in my cyoa
>>
>>53185240
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 1494529124824.png (90KB, 1105x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1494529124824.png
90KB, 1105x1053px
>>53185325
Can I have your corpse for science after you die?

I'm lonely.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>53184161
>Can't choose between The Innocent, The Beloved, and The Magician

DICE GODS, I SUMMON THEE
>>
File: tumblr_nn4bukbqFU1sjr8edo1_500.png (445KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4bukbqFU1sjr8edo1_500.png
445KB, 500x750px
>>53184458
This.
>>
>>53185366
Dice gods have good taste. They did you well.
>>
>>53184398
I will take the circlet do some good in the world here and there i like that
>>
>>53185307
>mfw this idiot doesn't know what stilts are
>>
>>53185211
well - its either got A and above rank effects ( so edgelord gets to monologue about being above death) or it doesent and gets herk'd
>>
>>53185253
> As master
Medea

if it has to be human then somone like kariya seems fine - maybe bazzet
>>
>>53184398
Key. I'd take the Circlet, but I don't trust myself with it since my existence is a blasphemy.
>>
>>53185347
>Who hurt you?

Anon always says this. I think it is YOU who is hurtin'

Do you need a hug?
>>
>>53185253
I want Kiritsugu damnit
>>
>>53185325
Why not just imagine all the waifus in most cyoas as crossdressing bishounens who are lusting for you.
>>
>>53185535
>I want Kiritsugu damnit
that cant possibly end well
>>
>>53184398
Can't I have the crown or circlet inhabited by an arbitrarily powerful fujoshi entity which helps me more, the more I use her powers for boy love purposes?
>>
>>53185529
Do you?
>>
File: hart u.jpg (237KB, 1242x1233px) Image search: [Google]
hart u.jpg
237KB, 1242x1233px
>>53185551
That's a big yes. You're suffering inside, anon. Let me comfort you.
>>
>>53185549
No.
>>
>>53185280
All things considered this is by far the best choice.

Ask for the world's compliance in helping you stop this threat. Assisted by missile barrages while you pommel it, put an end to it together and celebrate it as a victory for all of mankind. Big iconic photo of your blood-splattered body being held up by soldiers of various ethnicities and beliefs for a magazine cover shot.

From then on assume the role of mankind's protector, amass political power and social influence through a few centuries and slowly condition human's to accept you as their supreme leader while slowly consolidating all territories and countries into a single global superstate.

Literally no flaws in this plan. Everybody wins until someone clever enough comes along and kills you, but hopefully by then humanity will be a space-faring civilization capable of defending itself.
>>
File: 1414429723466.jpg (259KB, 826x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1414429723466.jpg
259KB, 826x1170px
>>53185253
Kiritsugu best master
>>
>>53185571

NO
>>
>>53185571
This place would be so much better if we were all nice
>>
>>53185592
Tell that to those who make shit CYOAs
>>
>>53185592
If men were good to one another, Nature would all too happily make up for the sudden deficit in bloodshed.

There is no escape, anon.
>>
File: Cst5xOA.jpg (4MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Cst5xOA.jpg
4MB, 1280x8000px
>>
>>53185612
Fuck nature we will make nature our bitch
>>
>>53185592
I wish.
>>
>>53183466
Ms. Akatta Bok'bok
White Siberian tiger.
Just chill out in her office, look stunning and threatening at the same time.
>>
File: XvuzuLH.jpg (3MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
XvuzuLH.jpg
3MB, 1280x8000px
>>53185634
>>
>>53185592
This place wouldn't exist if we were all nice.
>>
>>53185637
Do you believe yourself so above the powers that forged you, mortal? Do you believe yourself removed from the weft of fate?

Your arrogance will be your undoing.
>>
File: vSleSHv.jpg (3MB, 1280x8000px) Image search: [Google]
vSleSHv.jpg
3MB, 1280x8000px
>>53185658
>>
>>53185670
Oh look my arrogance will be my undoing! what shall i doooooo it is not like i don't have anything else to do with my time anyways
>>
>>53185592
I try to be nice sometimes. That's good enough, right?
>>
>>53185670
>Your arrogance will be your undoing
Statistically, heart disease and cancer will be our likely undoing. Deaths due to arrogance are pretty rare.
>>
>>53185670
Y O U _ F A C E _ J A R R A X U S
>>
File: avarice.png (7MB, 1200x7300px) Image search: [Google]
avarice.png
7MB, 1200x7300px
Sorry, I haven't read through this thread yet, so ignore me if it's been posted here.
But does anyone know which CYOA this is from?
>>
>>53185792
Branching Hearts.
>>
>>53185792
Branching Hearts. You can find the whole thing in Beri's Google Drive. Link is in the pastebin.
>>
>>53184567
Feel the same way.
>>
>>53185813
>>53185805
Thank you both.
>>
>>53185575
>From then on assume the role of mankind's protector, amass political power and social influence through a few centuries and slowly condition human's to accept you as their supreme leader while slowly consolidating all territories and countries into a single global superstate

Nah, fuck that noise. Once the bad guys are gone and the earth is safe, I'm going back to my normal life. Humanity should be led by humans, not superman. I just want the power of The Hero so I can fight bad guys and feel good doing good. I'll fight some crime or save people from a disaster when the need arises, but taking over the planet is for villains, and the global spot light isn't my goal. With this power, I would totes us a secret identity. Mighty Man can have a statue and an action figure and a fan club, but I want to be able to go back to being Anon after the day is saved.
>>
Anyone mind posting the Nemesis CYOA?
>>
>>53185886
fuck off tokhar
>>
>>53185896
>implying

Bitch, I would've uploaded it myself if that was the case.
>>
>>53185886
I liked it when you used your name to post your stuff
>>
>>53185906
You're a pathetic attention whore, the fact that someone actually took the time to save your shitty cyoa would probably make you cum buckets.
>>
File: Traveller's Tale 1.50.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller's Tale 1.50.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>53185923
>>53185908
Believe what you want, I guess. More unintended e-cred for me.
>>
>>53185906
Is it a faux pas to post your own work?
>>
Why is Nemesis so hated?
>>
File: Canon Traveller Builds 1.5.pdf (491KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Canon Traveller Builds 1.5.pdf
491KB, 1x1px
>>53185976
No clue, man. Would probably know if I made anything.

>>53185972
>>
>>53185988
same reason the culling is hated
>>
>>53185976
Yes, it's faux pas to repost your own work unless someone specifically asks for it.
>>
>>53185988
The author is known for posting it every time he gets the chance, and for a few months he did just that EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

People naturally got tired of his shit. Lack of humility is a bad thing.
>>
>>53184161
very good cyoa
If I had to choose I'd go for Predator, the benefits are huge and the drawback isn't really that terrible compared to the other ones. The only problem would be if the quantities of blood and flesh you have to consume are like obscene. After I got over the mental strain of killing people it'd just be an endless life of great pleasure and if I ever got tired of it I could probs just live a thousand different semi-normal lives thanks to the shapeshifting if I found ways to lowkey feed myself.

Was considering Paragon too but while the challenge of establishing a successful life with mega-chad body would be fun and spiritually fulfilling it just lacks the long termness and versatility that Predator offers with ti's shape changing, power and immortality.

Termanitor would have been third choice, but it's essentially just worse Predator.

Innocent had me intrigued for a while and maybe I'd have even gone for it but I'd probably go mental after a couple decades from the groundhog day feeling of it all.

True love had me completely creeped out.
>>
File: 1493412967722.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493412967722.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>53185200
I intended to do that anyways but I don't mind having a reason.
>>
>>53185200
>Alayashiki

the hells that?

do you mean SHIKI? because killing HER isnt very hard
>>
>>53185988
As >>53186009 said, and the fact that it's just so goddamn edgy and autistic. 'How dare people enjoy their happy new lives as they go about adventures and what not! Here, faggot! Go make someones life terrible because I said so!'
>>
File: Shiki.png (705KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki.png
705KB, 1280x720px
>>53186105
>SHIKI
Looks like one of those shows that tries to be so dark and edgy it turns into comedy and parody.
>>
>>53186145
I rather like it.
>>
File: brown sugar.jpg (160KB, 607x447px) Image search: [Google]
brown sugar.jpg
160KB, 607x447px
>>53183807

I gazed upon your post and saw that you were my nigger.
>>
File: fuck this end mang.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this end mang.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>53186145
You can't tell me the doc wasn't based.

Tractor death squads still make me chuckle though.
>>
>>53186125
Well when i made a nemesis build i just made it to kill the faggot
>>
>>53186125
I liked how the guy you chose to fuck over could still turn the tables on you and cast you the fuck out of their world though.
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>53186180
>>
File: 1493575256481.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1493575256481.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>53186105
Alaya is the collective consciousness of mankind, a conceptual entity so powerful is wrested control from Gaia, the will of the planet, and changed the world from one that's submerged in mysticism to one that follows the laws of physics.

If one could destroy or somehow render Alaya powerless, then the world would return to being abundant with magic and mythology.
>>
>>53186236
Yes but shit like unbendable time is bullshit
>>
>>53184229

You can find Alpha Centauri online for cheap.

PLAY IT
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh Started This.jpg (93KB, 1023x591px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh Started This.jpg
93KB, 1023x591px
>>53186182
>>
>>53186285
>Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
>>
any decent WH40k cyoa's?
>>
>>53186145
It's a pretty good show.
>>
File: za warudo.jpg (135KB, 557x630px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.jpg
135KB, 557x630px
>>53186278
Assuming you didn't build a time wizard, I don't see the problem. It certainly stops a fucker from giving you the DIO treatment the moment they realizes you're a threat.
>>
>>53186365
Do you even know how limited and expensive time powers usually are in CYOAs? if you have time powers and they are 100% useless you are 100% fucked
>>
>>53186125
True. My personal headcanon is me age regressing (biologically, not time related) my nemesis, implanting him in my womb, giving birth to him, and raising him as my loving son.

You'll notice the nemesis cyoa offers no counter to this.
>>
>>53186401
Maybe if some wink would update it so you could have somewhat even time fights, it'd be a little more palatable?
>>
>>53186272
>, then the world would return to being abundant with magic and mythology.

nope - the foundation of all magic (goetia) is dead, magic died in 2016
>>
>>53184161
Genius

other than that and maybe adventurer the rest are just garbage

just use the breakthrough weapons to kill your enemies and take the world over it's not that hard
>>
>>53186539
>Magic died in 2016
Well that is fucking shit
>>
>>53186539
I'm pretty sure that only pertains to modern magecraft at best. True magic from the age of the gods and just Mystery in general would return if Alaya was lobotomized.
>>
>>53186634
Goetia was the foundation of human magecraft at least - and his and solomons deaths are what ended the age of gods/mystery
>>
>>53186634
How do you even lobotmize the collective conciousness of humanity?
>>
File: DUNGEON KEEPER v1.1.png (1MB, 1500x3500px) Image search: [Google]
DUNGEON KEEPER v1.1.png
1MB, 1500x3500px
>>53184203

Because I get no replies.
>>
>>53186675
Give everyone free internet access.
>>
File: 1438990896290.jpg (4MB, 1000x5910px) Image search: [Google]
1438990896290.jpg
4MB, 1000x5910px
Saber was a mistake. Please, Genie, come back and magic Saber away.
>>
File: DUNGEON KEEPER part 2 v1.1.png (2MB, 1500x4339px) Image search: [Google]
DUNGEON KEEPER part 2 v1.1.png
2MB, 1500x4339px
>>53186705
>>
File: loz cyoa.png (3MB, 992x6609px) Image search: [Google]
loz cyoa.png
3MB, 992x6609px
Hay guise
>>
>>53186713
Saber's fine. The rest of the nonsense should go.
>>
>>53183466
>no kobold witch
>>
>>53186675
Go with Girugamesh's plan and wipe out 98% of humanity?
>>
>>53186742
Unironically picking Ru Paul. No one's a better life coach than a drag queen.
>>
File: happy hasbro merchant.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy hasbro merchant.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>53186617
>Magic died in 2016
>>
What cyoa has the best feeling of adventure attached to it?
>>
>>53186713
Won't Fit
Dark Fae Woman
Romantic Gift

Sex feels super good for both of us, makes me immortal, and gives me free stuff.
>>
File: Pervy Superperson v4.1.pdf (301KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Pervy Superperson v4.1.pdf
301KB, 1x1px
>>
>>53184203
Because the vast majority of us have been posting and/or lurking on /cyoag/ for at least a year hell I bet there are fuckers here who have posted here consistently since 2012 because they have no lives outside of 4chan or even started playing cyoas when they were only a /b/ thing, our initial excitement and magic on making cyoas and cyoa builds is either worn away or we simply moved on with our lives past college or NEETdom, so /cyoa/ just turns into a lounge area where people that have in past showed some interest in cyoas just sort of talk about whatever they feel like and we just leave the actual cyoa making to the old guard that can put up with our autism and shitflinging or the new authors and posters that have no idea how hostile and spiteful we are to ideas and themes anathema to our mob mentality but are hooked by the same magic and initial excitement that has captured our imagination when *we* first started posting here.

Its a never ending iterative cycle of innocence descending into fetishism, creativity turned to conformity and imagination warped into autism.
>>
>>53186742

Oh hey, bondage fairies. Haven't seen that in years.
>>
>>53186713
>Purist
>Fighting Spirit
>Zero Suits

S P E E D
>>
What meta cyoas do we have?
>>
Can you be a superhero with mind control powers?
>>
>>53186954
This is only one you need.
>>
>>53186846
I think the more productive answer is "what stimulates a feeling of adventure?"

I'm very interested in knowing this. There are a few CYOAs with sublime writing that gives you the perfect combination of information and ambiguity to allow imagining a whole host of possible adventures.

Personally I feel recent CYOAs fail because they don't take reader agency into account and have options for things that don't matter and aren't interesting. Maybe I'm just projecting my own failures but that's what I've felt. A good adventure-inducing CYOA needs to make you care and at the same time give you the option to not care about what's going on. Just enough to whet your hunger to look into it further.

It's an important balance.
>>
>>53186923
This perfectly encapsules my feelings. I glance at OC but the magic is gone.
>>
>>53186979
Truly, Jean-Paul Sartre is a god.
>>
>>53186999
It died in 2016.
>>
>>53186923
I've been here maybe a week and feel like I've seen all the cyoas that get posted. Very rarely seeing something new. Makes me sad and bored.
>>
>>53186967
Ya, just mind control everyone to think you're a hero. Jesus anon, apply yourself.
>>
Someone bust out the JoJo one and let's get to flexing.
>>
>>53186923
I've been here since around 2013 and started making OC in 2017, I no longer enjoy reading CYOAs but instead get a lot of pleasure from reading builds. I also enjoy CYOAs that aren't bog standard but instead make use of new interesting ideas and concepts.

Basically when I made the switch from consumer to creator my interests also shifts and the way I look at the hobby also changed. I guess part of me is tired but most of me is just hungry for more new ideas to write and implement.
>>
File: Mindslaver page 1 of 3 TG.png (3MB, 1200x9907px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 1 of 3 TG.png
3MB, 1200x9907px
Small update, cause apparently I suck at balance.

Changelog
>Vampyrism: New improved and superior image also increased the points gained from 1 to 2.
>All Pacts: Increased all the pacts point gain by 1.
>Slave Intro: Removed the mention of vampyrism (vampyrism worked differently when I worked on it).

Uncensored Version:
>>>/d/7415371
>>>/d/7415373
>>>/d/7415375
>>>/d/7415376
>>
>>53187029
Anon you barely saw 1% of all cyoas that was ever made here, all the cyoas that gets posts are at most a year old, and only cyoas that conform to our fetishes or have great waifus are ever reposted.
>>
File: Mindslaver page 2 of 3 TG.png (5MB, 1200x9852px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 2 of 3 TG.png
5MB, 1200x9852px
>>53187071

Uncensored Version:
>>>/d/7415371
>>>/d/7415373
>>>/d/7415375
>>>/d/7415376
>>
File: Mindslaver page 3 of 3 TG.png (4MB, 1200x9750px) Image search: [Google]
Mindslaver page 3 of 3 TG.png
4MB, 1200x9750px
>>53187093

Uncensored Version:
>>>/d/7415371
>>>/d/7415373
>>>/d/7415375
>>>/d/7415376
>>
>>53187029
There's no point to posting stuff that gets ignored.
You have multiple archives in the pastebin. Go nuts!
>>
>>53187066
>I guess part of me is tired but most of me is just hungry for more new ideas to write and implement.
>get a lot of pleasure from reading builds.

Heh. I'd kill a small animal (that isn't my dog) to get that back.
>>
>>53187174
its called aging anon.
>>
>>53184203
What's the point? Anything I'll make will be quickly forgotten, even quicker if its not full of anime waifus
>>
>>53187220

Fuck aging.
>>
>>53187261
You're old once you reach 25.
>>
>>53187086
This is what tortures me. I wonder whether anything I ever make will be remembered in a year or two. I still make it and I know I enjoyed making it but I wonder either way.

Will any of my writings ever truly touch another human being?
>>
>>53187268

I'm not 25 yet. I'm too young for this shit.
>>
>>53187316
/cyoag/ only thinks with their junks

So no. But you're a superior species because you don't conform to your genitals.
>>
>>53187316
it doesent take "much" - just have it speak to a certain wavelength of autism - like the saber CYOA caters to fatefags
>>
>>53187342
Why do people like Fate so much?
>>
>>53187316
If it makes you feel better i remember everything that i saw posted here not at the same time but you know what i mean
>>
>>53187316
Make comfyspooky things.
>>
>>53187358
Same reason that guy hates RWBY. Popular things are bad okay?
>>
>>53187393
I hate RWBY because I've seen it and it's trash.

I haven't seen/played fate but I'd probably like it.
>>
>>53183991
>Cynosure is the real end game
this question isn't even wrong
>>
File: cfb027b05ba1da6193dfedabb3fbfc0f.jpg (557KB, 1129x761px) Image search: [Google]
cfb027b05ba1da6193dfedabb3fbfc0f.jpg
557KB, 1129x761px
>>53187416
I love Ruby, and I want to plow her fertile field.
>>
>>53187473
Ruby is hot, but her show is dogshit.
>>
>>53187358
theres enough complexity to stimulate thought while remaining open enough to allow for whatever you want- the characters are enjoyable, and its just generally stylish

>>53187416
the RWBY CYOA is fairly basic and lacks any reasonable depth
>>
>>53187416
The shows trash; the world is pretty interesting.

And if you find some good authors there are some pretty good fanfiction of it.
>>
>>53186713
I concur. This thread could really use more genies.
>>
>>53187416
its basically mythology dnd as played by WoD - the new stuff is mythic level campaigns / exalted
>>
>>53187107
Can you place the Sigel through clothes, or is it on skin contact only? And can't i just make it ridiculously small so even if someone tried to cut it they would most definitely miss. Or not even notice it.
>>
>>53183697
Are you me?
>>53183789
Are you also me?
>>
>>53187498
>that spoiler
Care to give a link/recomendation?
>>
>>53183585
Hastur+3, Yog-Sothoth-2
>>
>>53187566
It's skin contact, but you could touch someone and make a sigil on them, then lead them away somewhere private and then remove their clothes. Release them from your mind control and touch them in a different place and place the sigil on a more hidden part of their body.
>>
File: 1477645406145.png (2MB, 2228x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1477645406145.png
2MB, 2228x1960px
There's fairly small amount of pilots so either all star systems are really separated or there's another way of travel.

What I'm thinking is massive freighters that can jump between system that are 'connected' by chain of buoys in deep space, and they can only jump from and to fairly large distance from the sun, so the ship's trip from planet to planet can take several months or even years.
As opposed to implanted pilots who don't give a shit about buoys and can jump close enough that trips generally take only weeks. Well known target system and good/insane enough pilot could reduce this to days. So peasants and low value bulk cargo would travel by these, with pilots handling the valuable stuff and travels between non-buoyed systems.
>>
>>53185575
>Assisted by missile barrages while you pommel it
It's more likely a missile barrage will kill you than him, given that he's faster, tougher, regenerates faster and can engage you at a longer distance. And if you're not directly pummeling him there's a higher chance that, even if the missiles DO finish him off it'll merely count as someone else doing so and he'll warp away. Your other alternative would be to use heavier weapons, but of course, in that case you'll have to convince the Earth's militaries to always keep a bunch of nukes directed at Earth's major cities (since you don't know where he'll appear each time), which is a clusterfuck as is, and each time you fire one and don't manage to finish him off you've nuked one of your own cities.
>>
>>53187490
>anime
>complex

fuck off
the nasuverse is the gayest gay to ever gay
>>
>>53187605
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6272865/Coeur-Al-Aran

Basically all of this guys stuff. Does a lot of Jaune centric, but he's actually pretty good at character building. I recommend all of his stories, maybe not the earlier ones, but that's my opinion.
>>
>>53187691
>fate
>anime
>>
File: Gilgamesh.full.1448252.jpg (393KB, 806x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.full.1448252.jpg
393KB, 806x1081px
>>53187691
>gayest gay to ever gay
AND HOW

but yes - there are enough rules/ restrictions in the nasuverse & that CYOA to create a framework- and enough exceptions and vagueness's to allow for cool shit
>>
File: TinTin MD.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
TinTin MD.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>53187691
>Complaining about anime on 4chin
>>
>>53187761
Gilgamesh is easily the biggest homosexual in Fate.
Mary Sues are the absolute worst. He doesn't even look middle-eastern or carry an epic beard.
>>
File: Misaki-Shokuhou-22370.jpg (587KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki-Shokuhou-22370.jpg
587KB, 1000x1200px
>>53187071
>Telepathy 3

>Mindless Slave 4
>Unaware Slave 5

>Rewrite memory + personality 7
>Age manipulation 8
>Pause 9
>Mass Control 12
>Self Hypnosis 13

>Expanded mind 16

>Sign of Influence (stars in eye) 15
>Unnatural Aura 14

We the Queen now.

Time to relive my high school years.
>>
>>53187813
>Mary Sues

but he isnt? he is disliked by most of the cast and has a fairly average record of wins/losses
>>
>>53187813
Gilgamesh was actually pretty fem is his myth though, not as much as in fate, but the Bishōnen Gilgamesh isn't exactly as far of as people make it seem, especially in a world where king arthur has tits
>>
>>53187854
Total fucking Mary Sue.

You're just a biased weeb.
>>
>>53187864
>pale skin
>no beard
>a total fucking idiot

He's not the real deal
>>
>>53187867
if you want mary sues look at Scathatch or Solomon
>>
>>53187900

Every character in Fate is a Mary Sue / Gary Stu
>>
>>53187928
If everyone is sue then nobody is
>>
>>53187954
Mary Sues are predominantly in anime.
>>
>>53187980
Mary Sues don't exist.
>>
File: 8510e7b13974cdd8f437ba86b0674312.jpg (128KB, 870x1360px) Image search: [Google]
8510e7b13974cdd8f437ba86b0674312.jpg
128KB, 870x1360px
>>53187900
that booty game though
>>
>>53187994
Ok, kiddo.
>>
>>53187980
Mary Sues are only predominate in anime because animators and Mangaka don't put don't too much effort on writing or characterization.
>>
>>53187071
>>53187093
>>53187107

Operation: make elf happy
Telepathy (11)
Gwedilith Everglade (11)
Unnatural aura (12)
Rewrite memory (11)
Charm (10)
Telekinesis (7)
Sensitivity (6)
Libido (5)
Lactation (4)
Triggers (3)
Expanded Mind (0)
Pact of comfiness (3)
Dream weaving (1)
Alchemy (0)

maybe removing her traumatic memories will help? or maybe she just needs some tender loving - the other powers are for general quality of life
>>
>>53187928
>herc
>medea
>assasin
>lancelot
>many more
also - most of the characters are based on actual myths, unless you imply that mythology is marie sue
>>
>>53187071
I just wanna say man, I absolutely HATED your stuff before (I made Anti-Nemesis). But I think you've really come into your own after you started making lewd CYOA.s
>>
>>53187358
No one gets over their chuuni POWERLEVEL phase.
>>
>>53188119
What his mind lacks, he makes up for with his dick.
>>
>>53188111
>based on half assed myths

Yeah, the Nasuverse doesn't know how to properly implement folklore and mythology.
>>
File: 1452657018114.png (21KB, 678x472px) Image search: [Google]
1452657018114.png
21KB, 678x472px
>>53188119
>converted the saltiest of faggots with lewds
Truly he has.
>>
File: Overlord 01.jpg (4MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 01.jpg
4MB, 3200x4000px
>>
File: ZNCBTZx[1].jpg (2MB, 1650x8635px) Image search: [Google]
ZNCBTZx[1].jpg
2MB, 1650x8635px
>>53186705
>>53186729
>>
File: 1461311677092.jpg (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461311677092.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
>>53185325

*Sigh* At least I get to use these memes.
>>
File: Overlord 02.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 02.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53188157
>>
>>53188141
i agree that myths are often different than real life variations in certain aspects ( Medea never had kids with jason in the nasuverse)

the general gist of the myths is kept the same in basically every instance - so the marie sue/gary stu ness would remain the same
>>
File: Overlord 03.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 03.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53188170
>>
>>53188119
Why? The worst aspects are still there. The juvenile writing, awkward balance, uninspired design? I guess lewd shit doesn't have really high standards though does it?
>>
File: Overlord 04.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 04.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53188185
>>
>>53188119
Thanks, I guess. But I have always considered Nemesis my magnum opus.

>>53188134
>>53188146
my fucking sides.
>>
File: 1467406390607.jpg (43KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467406390607.jpg
43KB, 480x600px
>>53183466
>Akatta doesn't break your machines
>>
File: Royal Guardian 01.png (6MB, 1400x6300px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 01.png
6MB, 1400x6300px
>>
How does /tg/ feel about CYOAs that let you play as a Nazi?
>>
>>53188146
>love for dick

Futa truly is the master race.
>>
File: Royal Guardian 02.jpg (8MB, 1400x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 02.jpg
8MB, 1400x6000px
>>53188336
>>
>>53188340
There was one that was pulp fiction that had Nazis as enemies, and I remember some people picked it and said how they would ally with them
Just don't go full 14/88 and have a sense of humor with it, and be prepared that a lot of people will hate it
>>
File: Royal Guardian 03.png (4MB, 1400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guardian 03.png
4MB, 1400x3500px
>>53188351
>>
File: Bloodlines.png (7MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines.png
7MB, 1200x8626px
>>
File: bl7674.png (8MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
bl7674.png
8MB, 1200x8626px
>>53188395
I think I prefer the older version
>>
>>53188340
SDA is planning/making a CYOA where you're a not!Nazi officer or something performing some sort of audit.
The exact reaction probably depends on what you'd be doing as a Nazi.
Also, why are you namefagging?
>>
File: Fix'd cow.png (7MB, 1024x9310px) Image search: [Google]
Fix'd cow.png
7MB, 1024x9310px
Moo
>>
File: goblin princess.png (344KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goblin princess.png
344KB, 1000x1000px
>>53183466
Gimme Girza
>>
>>53188366
I'm not necessarily planning it to be "Exterminate all the Jews" kind of thing, I was thinking of it focusing more about helping the people under the regime to a greater extent, you know without destroying people in the process, though in my draft you still have the option to go full SS if you wish.

I was just unsure if /tg/ would go full SJW for even the thought of roleplaying as one or go full stormfag and complain about it being a cuck version.
>>
File: Fulcrum 01.jpg (7MB, 1500x7648px) Image search: [Google]
Fulcrum 01.jpg
7MB, 1500x7648px
>>
File: Fulcrum 02.jpg (7MB, 1500x9449px) Image search: [Google]
Fulcrum 02.jpg
7MB, 1500x9449px
>>53188454
>>
>>53188421
While we're in the topic of namefagging, do author use trips? I'd think that was the case since people may impersonate authors.

Sorry, I don't frequent /tg/, but I have been getting involved a lot in tabletops and am exploring CYOAs.
>>
File: Fulcrum 03.jpg (6MB, 1500x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Fulcrum 03.jpg
6MB, 1500x9000px
>>53188471
>>
>>53188438
I think more likely people would tell you to keep /pol/ things to /pol/. It seems like there are people here of all sorts of political persuasions, and some would feel that such a CYOA would invite unwanted discussion. Would your idea work in a Not!Nazi sort of thing? That way it would at least limit some of the debate.
>>
File: Fulcrum 04.jpg (6MB, 1500x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Fulcrum 04.jpg
6MB, 1500x9000px
>>53188487
>>
File: Fulcrum 05.jpg (8MB, 1500x8550px) Image search: [Google]
Fulcrum 05.jpg
8MB, 1500x8550px
>>53188505
>>
>>53188478
>While we're in the topic of namefagging, do author use trips? I'd think that was the case since people may impersonate authors.
A few authors do, but not always. SDA, for example, seems content with just the name.
>Sorry, I don't frequent /tg/, but I have been getting involved a lot in tabletops and am exploring CYOAs.
That's great and all, but why are you namefagging at the moment? Just want to know the reason for it, is all. Even if it's just "forgot to remove the name" or whatever.
>>
>>53187705
thank you
>>
File: joan.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
joan.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>53188489
>>53188489
Yes, I was planning to give the player the option to go full SS or redeem the regime in a whole, though that said, it's not solely focused in the Nazi, it's just another selection in the grander scheme of cyoa but there are good and bad missions for the Nazis which also depends on your selection (Kind of like a Paragon, Neutral and Rogue points that accumulate).

>>53188532
Just wanted to know people that I'm the same person in my question and responses. Dn't worry it's not gonna be a habit, just for asking info.
>>
File: ACoIaF.jpg (7MB, 1600x6334px) Image search: [Google]
ACoIaF.jpg
7MB, 1600x6334px
>>
>>53183466
I like this one. Mabel Shortarm is the best choice.

I suppose I'd be a fluffy owl or eagle, so I can chill as a human and fly around when I feel bored.
>>
>>53188433
Cute picture.
>>
>>53188795
She's gonna fall off if she doesn't grab on to something.
>>
>>53188834
What do you think she's about to do?
>>
I feel sad. What are some CYOAs with amazonian waifus?
>>
>>53188926
>>
>>53188911
Crush the unsuspecting man's waist with her monstrous alien claws, intelligently disguised as a female human's arms. Truly, a terrifying example of the invader's cruelty.
>>
In CYOAs that allow for being a girl, do people generally prefer /u/ options / mostly female love interests, mostly heterosexual male love interests, or an equal mix of both?
>>
>>53185612
>>53185670
You know, this could make for an interesting CYOA. Man Versus Nature, on a global level. Humanity finally comes together in peace, Mother Nature throws a rage fit and screams about THAT'S NOT HOW I MADE YOU and sets about trying to destroy humans. You, as the player, are part of the Earth Defense Force or whatever (don't look at me like that, there's a reason I don't make CYOAS).
>>
>>53189006
People who want to be the girl also wish to feel a huge manly musky cock driven into the depths of their imaginary cervix their eyes rolling into the back of their head and feminine moans and gasps escaping from their cute lips as their intravaginal muscles clamp down as tightly as they can until their efforts are rewarded with a stream of sperm that will make them get pregnant and have the man's children.
>>
>>53189006
/u/ options please. Husbandos are boring.
>>
>>53189006
For me, female love interests are a "yes" and male love interests are a "no" regardless of which sex the CYOA lets me have.
>>
>>53189058
These are obviously personal feelings.
C-continue, Anon.
>>
>>53185972
>200 pages
Again, what we have here is a full on systems book, not a CYOA. Why are there a few of these megafauna roaming around? Do people actually take the time to complete one?
>>
>>53189049
You know not what you deploy my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRmES6IJk_o
>>
>>53186469
You have a massive impregnation fetish, don't you?
>>
>>53187071
God bless you
>>
>>53189073
Still not as boring as waifus
>>
File: 1452409933574.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1452409933574.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
If a CYOA doesn't give you a be the girl option, but you already are the girl in real life, does that mean the CYOA forces you to be the guy?
>>
>>53189006
I prefer /u/ options.
>>
>>53189006
>Allow for being a girl
Do you mean forced to or not? If forced I don't care what you do I won't play it. If choose then I prefer girls, but I think men should be in it to balance.
>>
>>53189126
I guess it assumes you'd prefer not to be disabled. The same way that most CYOAs assume you aren't an amputee or mentally retarded. Being a man is just all around better after all.
>>
>>53189006
Both it is only fair
>>
>>53189006
/u/ options, obviously. What's the point of being a girl if you don't get to engage in forbidden love?
>>
>>53189126
No, it just means it's not crap
>>
>>53184161
Hero. You say Alien Warlord, I say Jizz Bucket.
>>
>>53189149
>tfw born disabled
What do I do? Do I need to become a tranny?
>>
>>53189126
I wouldn't say so, but a number of them are written in a way that wouldn't make sense otherwise. But you could always just ignore it.
>>
>>53189126
No, because they don't assume your gender. Even if they do assume your gender, normally they don't remake your body.
>>
>>53188911
But then she'll lose her cute hat.
>>
>>53189006
Mostly futas.
>>
What was the name of that CYOA where you go to another universe because of the experiment of a perverted wizard and some sort of time cop lady explain the situation to you and you get to choose from various roomates that live in that city of choice making or something like that?
>>
>>53186705
I like your CYOA anon, keep up the good work.
>>
>>53188626
Kingdom of the Westerlands: Ruling House
Higher Education: The Blade
The Hammer
Tools of the Trade: First and second gift
Giant's Blood
Ashara Hewett
Disfigured
Wanted
>>
>>53189414
/CYOAG/ Roommate?
>>
>>53186705
>Because I get no replies.
Thought this was old.
>>
>>53183742
Judging from her personality, 'gradually' is gonna be a "Hello", a hang out or two, then she'll jump your bones and go full on obsessed like in her description. There's no real 'gap' between a relationship starting and her being exclusive, at worst she might just suck a dick between when you two first meet and when you two actually get into a relationship. Which is slightly off, but it's not 'fucking around' or cheating, and if that bothers you, then stick yourself under her butt for an entire week so she won't have time to look for a fuck, and if she's as much of a slut as you say she'll just decide to take the nearest man, you.
>>
>>53189451
That was the one, thank you.
>>
>>53189006
I 'feel' like I should be picking guys but either because I'm straight or becuase husbando authors are garbage at designing their characters I always end up picking girls anyway. Don't split, you'll have 50% of character pool ignored because everyone will pick girls if you let them. Try 100% male options only if you want a cyoa making challenge.
>>
>>53189511
You're welcome, brah.
>>
File: 1470437141372.png (2MB, 1700x8416px) Image search: [Google]
1470437141372.png
2MB, 1700x8416px
>>53185325
Does this count...?
>>
>>53189614
The Trap shouldn't be there.

Traps aren't boys.
So it's not actually gay in any way.
>>
>>53187071
Taking masturbation to the next level! Make my own build for my own CYOA!

>Means of Control: Parasites
Love parasites, one of my main fetishes!
>Slaves: Reluctant and Conditioned
Rape is fun, seeing their tear streaked faces while I violate them, but consensual is also fun. Would separate my slaves into angry fuck toys and snugly love toys.

>Sensitivity
Like to hear them moan and scream
>Stretchy
Cum inflation, yessss
>Cum Production
Cum inflation, mmmm
>Self-Hypnosis, Lactation and Gender Swap
A poor mans Flesh Sculptor
>Fuckable Urethra
This is so hot, why is there not more hentai of this?
>Immortality
Pretty obligatory

>Pocket Dimension
Too good to pass up on and will allow me to quit "real life".
>Telekinesis
Allows me to do cool shit and sneakily levitate parasites into women's vaginas.

>Drawbacks: Eldritch Horror
Would look like an asari, then switch between male and female, depending on my mood.

>Pacts: Slavers Pact
Since I want to focus on lewd shit and slaves.

>Slaves: Victoria Valentine
Would have so much fun with her, love bratty rich bitches, I have made one for almost every CYOA I have made. Would be fun to turn her sensitivity to max, have her orgasm at every breath she takes and then deny her the ability to orgasm. She would constantly be stimulated and have no release, until she begs me and is willing to humiliate herself just to be able to cum. I have so many scenarios in mind I would put her through.
>>
>>53189534
I did that once. Months (a whole year?) later, I ended up adding a /u/ page by popular demand. The male options I make are never received that well. I have trouble getting in character for them.
>>
>>53189694
>Months (a whole year?) later
Bit under 10 months, by my count.
>>
>>53189684
YOU FOOL

YOU CROSSED THE STREAMS
>>
>>53189727
But, I didn't even name a CYOA!
>>
>>53189534
>>53189694
So the best thing to do seems to be make mostly /u/ options for the general populace, plus maybe a few male options for the people who really get into it like >>53189058? I don't want to make boring choices nobody is going to pick but I'd also feel bad if it was too unfair.
>>
Does anyone have the overwatch waifus CYOA?
I searched almost everywhere but I couldn't find it.
I'm NOT talking about the overwatch roomate CYOA - I'm talking about a smaller one only with waifus.
>>
>>53189750
I only recall one CYOA that matches the description, so...
If there are others (and I got it wrong), then I apologize for the mistake.
>>
File: 1470701186119.png (143KB, 1318x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1470701186119.png
143KB, 1318x1124px
>>53189789
Here's one version
>>
>>53189751
Or you can make the male choices viable bro choices as well. I always pick bros before hoes, but either there are all fags, boring, there is a age difference (when they are way older they become uncles), or nothing personel dudes.
>>
>>53189793
By your time estimate, you're probably right. I was just impressed that you narrowed it down so well.
>>
File: 1470847072524.png (236KB, 1318x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1470847072524.png
236KB, 1318x1892px
>>53189789
>>53189813
And here's the other one, not sure which came first tho
>>
>>53189813
Birdgirl seems to be the obvious choice
>>
>>53189817
Just looked at the Date Created fields for the files in the two latest versions and did the math.
>>
>>53189823
>Top tier
Pharah, Mercy

>Okay tier
Tracer, Mei (if it weren't for the pot thing), Reaper

>Shit tier
D.VA, Widow
>>
>>53189817
What was it anyway anon?
>>
>>53188119
The hate for Nemesis is so hilariously autistic. Just ignore it.

If you didn't realize it doesn't actually equip someone to go into your fantasy and ruin it because it isn't fucking real.
>>
File: It was never just a phase, dad.png (1MB, 1249x1625px) Image search: [Google]
It was never just a phase, dad.png
1MB, 1249x1625px
>>53189823
the choice was obvious before i read
>>
>>53189098
See this thing anon? >>53185994 This thing right here? Someone made builds for ALL of these. There's a legit audience for it.
>>
File: CYOA - Waifu Blues - P6.png (6MB, 1200x6300px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Waifu Blues - P6.png
6MB, 1200x6300px
>>53189865
>>
>>53189873
I'm just really struggling to understand the entire all of it. Enlighten me?
>>
>>53189863
You messed up the order anon, everything is upside down.

>Top tier
D.VA, Widow

>Okay tier
Tracer, Mei (if it weren't for the pot thing), Reaper

>Shit tier
Pharah, Mercy
>>
>>53189813
>coal burner
Dropped, I'll go for Pharah
>>
>>53190006
Every single one of those companions is a player build that Highlander adapted and condensed into a short list of bullet points.
And that's after the (many, many) builds that made it into the main PDF as companions.
Seriously, most of the companions after like Rick (and several before him) are player builds.
HL is autism incarnate.
>>
>>53189975
Oh yeah, I remember this. Wasn't it around that one valentines day when everyone was making waifu stuff like 2 years ago?
>>
>>53189868
>>
>>53189975
Reminder that becoming the demon queen slimegirl and shrinking all the competition is still the best option.
>>
>>53190006
TLDR?

Cosmic nightmares that exist outside of the universe attepmpt to enter universe and a few million bad enough dudes prevent it Getting their asses handed to them in the process. Said remaining bad enough dudes form a military order to make sure Cosmic nightmares don't soup reality again but ultimately suffer identity crises and civil war.

You arrive about nine hundred years down the line when the civil wars have ended and things are going well in spite of many members of the order being idiot savants, suffering crises of cosmic awareness or other stupid things and the biggest baddest dude vanishing.

Now figure out what the fuck to do.

>>53190069
> Duwall recruited Rick with a barrel of Szechuan sauce.
>>
>>53190073
Mhmm. 2 Valentines Days ago, I think.
>>
Can you tldr lavender for me
>>
>>53190073
>2 years ago
It was last year.
>>
>>53190032
But that's wrong you pleb
>>
>>53190123
Extremely Elaborate Ejaculation.
>>
>>53190123
Sex Cthulhu wants to marry you. Now you are transformed into an eldritch sex monster and it's your job to impregnate/be impregnated and breed horrible monsters in your husband's honor.
>>
>>53189006
I will always go the /u/ route if I play as a girl, even if it's never explicitly stated that I can.
>>
>>53189006
Both.
>>
File: b45.jpg (105KB, 432x498px) Image search: [Google]
b45.jpg
105KB, 432x498px
>>53190164
>your job to impregnate/be impregnated and breed horrible monsters in your husband's honor.
>>
>>53190180
He's Cthulhu. I doubt he gives a rat's ass. He has like hundred and hundreds of brides just like you anyway, so you're more like a high priest(ess) than some dedicated wife.

Also, going by the intro he gets your first time regardless.
>>
>>53190006
Oh, right.
Plotwise, >>53190113 does it about right.
I'd just like to add that the entry requirements specifically weed out anybody who wouldn't be a Protagonist™ in another story, and it's just the sheer scale (infinite multiverse taken seriously) that makes them just normal dudes.
>>
>>53190180
When does Rachnera say this?
>>
>>53190230
During Horselady's mother arch
>>
>>53190253
So there's actually some cucking going on in the manga?
>>
Rate /cyoag/ Author's from worst to least worst.
>>
>>53190277
Kinda, it has to do with centaur mating, male centaurs are so ugly that the only way the women can have sex is by having an attractive human male be her partner to get her in the mood
>>
>>53190285
SDA
Jilts
Tuneberi
DSA
Bliss
>>
>>53190285
>Worst
Tokhar = Angel = misc. shitposters (See: Anti^n Nemesis)

>Best
Flower Wizard Anon = SDA = Bliss = Beri = a few other quality anons
>>
>>53190300
So what, do they do that for Centaura or something?
>>
>>53190326
No, she has to prove herself to her mother to convince her to let her be with MC guy because her mom mated with a human and she wants to prove it's viable for strong genes by showing her daughter's strength
>>
>>53190323

Why am I one of the worst?
>>
>>53190204
Nuh uh, Cthulhu better be a faithful fucking husbando.
>>
>>53190367
She has to prove herself by fucking a male centaur?
>>
>>53190375
Because you won't describe your underwear.
>>
>>53190390
No, by like jousting or something, there's no way the author would do something as crazy as that
>>
>>53190375
I wouldn't even consider you an author, you've done very little to be honest, aside from the dream princess one.
>>
>>53190426
It wouldn't surprise me. The whole thing is one huge degenerate fest.
>>
>>53190426
So then why does this weird horse cucking thing even come up? I don't get it. Is the whole thing like "WE CAN STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING IF WE CONVINCE CENTAUR CULTURE TO LET ALL CENTAUR WOMEN MARRY HUMAN MALES!" or something?
>>
>>53190375
Because listing you as the worst causes you to react and they enjoy that.
>>
>>53190445
Horse brewing is full of cucking, since you get the mare to want to mate by using an attractive lure horse but actually impregnate her using the horse you want to mate. It transfers into centaur monster girl stuff a lot.
>>
>>53190442
There's nothing degenerate about monstergirls and their pure husbando who would never touch them

>>53190445
That was just rachnera talking about normal centaur culture because it involves human men getting cucked.
>>
>>53190472
I'm talking from the perspective of the story. Horses aren't even monogamous animals in the first place.

>>53190485
Then what's the point of proving her strength? So they don't have to do that, like I supposed? You keep running me around here.
>>
>>53190375

Because you are an obnoxious attention whore
>>
>>53189823
>>53189813
WHERE THE FUCK IS BEST MUSCLE WAIFU?
>>
>>53190472
>a lot
Literally just one guy and that's all he does.

He's a real piece of shit too. One of those assholes that likes to release an entire doujin or two in a story arc that are normal or romantic and then end it in extreme cucking for three more doujins.
>>
>>53190503
It's hard to explain a whole arch anon.
Let me try from the top.
Humans are used as ways to turn on girl horses.
Centorea's mom had Centorea with a human
Now she wants to prove that this method produces good children.
So she's challenging her daughter to a fight, and if Centorea wins her mother will okay her relationship.
>>
>>53190548
Alright, so I think I got the right of it.

Hopefully centaur culture is eradicated utterly.
>>
>>53190548
So basically the author wants to cuck all male centaurs forever because non human females are only for human males. Truly sickening.
>>
>>53190567
Yup, interbreeding is okay as long as it's our yamato damashii men fucking your women, anything else is degenerate. That's basically japanese culture in the 21st century.
>>
File: CentoreasMother4.png (292KB, 846x573px) Image search: [Google]
CentoreasMother4.png
292KB, 846x573px
>>53190584
To be fair, I'd bash a male centaur over the head if I could waifu this.
>>
>>53190438

I also made a simple fantasy army builder one called Born to Rule, and am working on a Sister of Battle one which is much nicer than either.
>>
Will there ever be a user-made tennant supplement to Comfydark Apartment? I never participate in those, but that CYOA really inspired me. It could be that one of the Apartment options you didn't take has an Anon made tennant in it.
>>
>>53190584
Don't bully them. Asian men are consistently rated least desirable, often even more so than black guys, by western women.
>>
File: 19e60ab59cdb8a7890afb54a7863a6e6.jpg (355KB, 848x1042px) Image search: [Google]
19e60ab59cdb8a7890afb54a7863a6e6.jpg
355KB, 848x1042px
>>53190674
Well if you want to make one you have my blessings. I'm not really sure I understand what you're suggesting but either possibility sounds like a good time and a great expansion.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>53190375
You're the worst because you reject my pure and earnest love in favor of being an intergalactic whore and cucking me with giant dragons and spiders.
>>
>>53190584
That's true of all cultures. You see the pattern consistently. Every time a new people invade an area, if they are successful in establishing themselves then the men knock up all the women of the original inhabitants. You can easily tell by examining the Y DNA in their descendents.
>>
>>53190623
I was a little disappointed in born to rule, not enough options. The princess one was legitimately enjoyable, though I wasn't a fan of the whole "be a girl" aspect. Your SoB is definitely too small from what you've shown, but I'm glad you've decided to go further with the idae
>>
>>53190765
She's as cold as ice. It's been so long since I got a (You) from her.
>>
>>53190567
The whole thing does not make much sense. Male centaurs are not really ugly, but they are incredibly masculine and have literal horse cocks. Female centaurs somehow prefer visually pleasing humans (why??) who they don't really fuck.

So you've basically got a two-sided cuckoldry going on where the male centaurs are getting romantically shafted, and the human males sexually.
>>
File: Centaur7.png (197KB, 840x366px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur7.png
197KB, 840x366px
>>53190855
It's not like they help themselves on the romance end. They're all hyper masculine dickheads.
>>
>>53190855
Male centaurs are ugly though in Living with monstergirl.
Also it's a known fact around these parts that horses have low sexual endurance.

> Female centaurs somehow prefer visually pleasing humans (why??) who they don't really fuck.
Female centaurs want to fuck the humans, but their society won't allow them. Male centaurs don't care about the emotional cucking because they're stupid brutes.
>>
>>53190407

Right now simple athletic style, baby chick yellow like for spring.

>>53190792

SoB CYOA is being improved and expanded based on anon's responses.

>>53190765

>Spider Demon Queens and Elemental Dragons and Inter-Planar Eldritch Abominations and such fertilize my eggs
>babies hatch and grow to become gods of war who destroy cities with fire breath and serve as near indestructible body-guards and mounts for Emperors and Empresses

>whiny cuck fetishist fertilizes eggs
>?

>>53190792

Have you tried saying something nice?
>>
File: !.jpg (3MB, 3600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
3MB, 3600x1920px
I got a google drive, its time you faggots add me to the archives and other resources pastbin.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk?usp=sharing
>>
new thread before we get archived?
>>
>>53190939
Can a female horse even feel a human dick?
>>
>>53183585
I'm happy that new people are making cyoas. However please don't get discouraged by this but I think you should take this back to the drawing board. Because this looks awful....like wow this just sucks.
>>
>>53190951
Why are you being such a bitch all of a sudden?
>>
>>53187528
The Genie Galleries were fun, I want more of those.
>>
>>53190978
>>53190855
Horse Education:

Horses have zero sexual stamina. Like nut in well under a minute level. It's pretty pathetic.

Fact number two, most of a horse's nerve endings are at the vaginal entrance, so it'd be easy as shit to get a centaur girl off with just your fingers.

Also, they probably could pull off that squeezing around a human-sized dick thing.

So combine the last two facts with the fact that human men generally have much more sexual stamina? That means that a centaur woman would fucking kill for a human man, smaller dick or not. A big cock is useless if it can only thrust once or twice.
>>
>>53191104
>>53190978
Oh, forgot to add, sexual stamina bit applies to the females too. What that means for a human male on centaur female, is that the man could bring the centaur to multiple orgasms before he reaches his first. You'd blow her mind.
>>
File: Hehehehe.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hehehehe.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>53190951
>fire breath
>not freaking laser beams
>>
>>53190951
Damn Angel, you burned his ass.
>>
>>53191104
>>53191127
Isn't half of a horse penis not even able to get inserted? like after the first ring or something?
>>
Did hobo Anon give up on his CYOA?
>>
>>53191149
Yeah, the horse doesn't hilt. If it tried it'd probably crush the girl to the ground from its weight. Cut the shit out of her with his hooves too, which happens a lot anyway.
>>
>>53191104
>>53191127
Stop. My horse husbandos do have sexual stamina. You can't take that from me. I'll just imagine they get the sexual stamina from their human half.
>>
>>53189823
Mei or Mercy.
>>
>>53191179
Your horse husbandos are shit! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>53190915
So we're not supposed to feel sorry at all for them that Centorea's mom wants to lead a revolution where they don't get any and all centaur women get knocked up by human men.
>>
>>53191179
>Wants horse dick
>Can't accept one pump chumps
Sorry, horses are the ultimate cucks.
They got huge dicks but can't even satisfy their wives, while humans can give them the ultimate pleasure. How can horses even compete?
>>
File: tluiyIK3KcxIQ.gif (776KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tluiyIK3KcxIQ.gif
776KB, 500x270px
>>53191208
I wouldn't need horse husbandos if the average guy wasn't such a pathetic loser so SHUT IT!!!
>>
>>53191134

The build I'm referring to can make customized dragon babies, so they could be made to do all sorts of things.

>>53191145

He deserved it.
>>
>>53191242
I think your opinion, regardless of your sex, is one of the greatest cancers the kikes have ever loosed on society.
>>
>>53191236
I just want to point out that since Centaurs look for visually pleasing men, none of you would get any. That is all.
>>
>>53191242
>Be so worthless you need pathetic horsedick
>"I it's men's fault. I don't really like getting off anyway"
>>
>>53191263
>Everyone here is a fat neckbeard
Sorry anon, my problems are personality, not looks. I could get all the shallow horse bitches easy. Who cares though, spiders > horseshit
>>
>>53191259
It can't be helped. Shoujo manga, romance novels, hollywood, etc. have given me such a distorted vision of what a man should look like and be like that the average guy is as sexually attractive as a barnacle to me.

Nothing to do about it though.
>>
>>53191242
>Implying you're not also a shut in.
>>
>>53190951
You actually responded. Thanks. I will be thinking about you when I next masturbate.
>>
File: So I will. HAHAHAHAHA.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
So I will. HAHAHAHAHA.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>53191242
Considering you're desperate enough that you'll take one pump chumps, do you really have anything to say about being a pathetic loser?
>>
>>53191263
I wouldn't want a centaur any way since they'll ultimately cuck you with a male centaur.
>>
>>53191104
You sure do know a lot about horse sex.
>>
>>53191286
>It can't be helped. Shoujo manga, romance novels, hollywood, etc. have given me
Then detoxify yourself of the "Disney Effect". Mind over matter, take back control of your own soul, dude(tte). Any "training" you've been subjected to by these art forms can be broken.

Shit, you know how many video games I play with impossibly cool girls that make normals look boring? Something close to a hundred, if I just go by my Steam Library. Doesn't stop me from dating them, though. I just know what the difference is between real and unrealistic expectations.

Up your willpower, anon. Exert your will; over your own mind.
>>
>>53191347
If you'll believe me, I'm not into horses at all. I'm just the combination of a biologist and, I know this won't help my case, someone who grew up on a farm. So I know way too much about animal genitalia and breeding, more than I'm really comfortable with.
>>
File: 1467057048277.jpg (517KB, 1190x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467057048277.jpg
517KB, 1190x1200px
>>53191353
>Doesn't stop me from dating them, though.

looool
>>
>>53191353
>trying to save the damned

Your cause is hopeless, anon. Your words cannot reach them in the Hells they now occupy.
>>
>>53185634
I started reading worm because of this cyoa, and i don't regret it so far
>>
File: deletion.gif (3MB, 471x432px) Image search: [Google]
deletion.gif
3MB, 471x432px
>>53191377
Begone with thee, bearer of false hope!
>>
>>53191377
anon, when was the last time a manga gave you a meaningful conversation? It's not too late to embrace the third dimension.
>>
>>53191408
Yeah, Wildbow's a great worldbuilder.

His next story, Pact, is definitely heavier on the "and then things get worse" plot angle, but it's amazing other than that.
>>
>>53191353
Sorry, but >>53191377.

Why would I settle for a real relationship with an average guy, when I can schizophrenic hallucinations about perfect guys?
>>
>>53191408
Aside from the agenda it pushes on occasion it's pretty good, the setting and willingness to have characters abuse their abilities to strong effect in particular is really good
>>
>>53191286
>Nothing to do about it though.
That's self-defeatism, right there. You've admitted you have a problem, which is the first step to fixing it, but you allow your own self doubt and negativity to prevent you from progressing any further than admittance. First thing you need to do is say that something can be done; people are rarely static characters, true humans anyways. Rather, they're dynamic; changing; evolving. Once you can convince yourself that you can change...

Then you're pretty much on your own. Change works differently for different people. Some times it's fast, a moment's epiphany, like the flash of light in a storm. Other times, it takes weeks, months, or years of slow, plodding labor. I don't know you, so I can't give you specifics, just vagueries.

Take what help you can get, when you can get it, though. Don't stop. back track, as needed, but don't stop until you get to the place you want to be.

Or, you can always try to find contentment in the place you're at. But I don't think very many people can do that when they're stuck in a problem.
>>
File: 1469982322638.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469982322638.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>53191447
>meaningful conversation
>3D woman

loooooool
>>
>>53191456
>Why would I settle for a real relationship with an average guy, when I can schizophrenic hallucinations about perfect guys?
That's really only a question that each individual can answer for themselves.
>>
>>53191460
>the agenda it pushes on occasion
you mean the race stuff? I thought it was kind of silly to have the asian gang be called the "bad boyz" but I haven't read that far (I'm around the slaughterhouse nine bit)
>>
File: Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif (5MB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.gif
5MB, 286x395px
>>53191456
Indeed, why should you?

Neither path will keep you from the void. All shall succumb, and then nothing will remain.
>>
>>53191532
Go back to WoW you blizzard shill.
>>
File: hastur.jpg (121KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
hastur.jpg
121KB, 900x675px
>>53191570
Would you rather I made my point with this handy image of the King in Yellow?
Thread posts: 493
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.