[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to read/play something truly terrible. Give me the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 49

File: really bad games like this.jpg (164KB, 616x796px) Image search: [Google]
really bad games like this.jpg
164KB, 616x796px
I want to read/play something truly terrible.

Give me the worst games you can think of. The absolute worst of the worst. The dumbest, the most vile, the most broken, the most unplayable, the most incomprehensible, poorly thought-out, insane shitheaps.

Give me true absolute shit garbage.
>>
File: My Game--Dumpster Orgy.png (143KB, 1328x607px) Image search: [Google]
My Game--Dumpster Orgy.png
143KB, 1328x607px
>>53154585
I present to you the Apocalypse World Dumpster Orgy. This was in a game of mine, I made the greentext story and screencapped it a while ago. Still playing with the same group, but their autism has significantly weakened, they're practically normies now.
>>
Wait, why?
>>
>>53154585
deadEarth. Hope you like rolling 200d6 for creating a character that might not even make it past the creation stage. And you better hope that it does too. You're only allowed three character sheets. Ever.
>>
>>53154585
Age of Sigmar.
>>
File: 1488658174128.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488658174128.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>53154751
This.

Also Warhammer End Times, Fall of Cadia, Gathering Storm.
>>
>>53154585
Is that female character COMPLETELY naked?!
>>
File: Dnd_v3_5_rulesbooks.png (73KB, 459x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dnd_v3_5_rulesbooks.png
73KB, 459x338px
>>
>>53154814
She has a collar on, so no she's not completely naked.
>>
>>53154846
You sir, are correct.
>>
>FATAL thread
>no one has posted the theme song
https://youtu.be/8TLlbVW-VA0

>>53154585
Those flesh-coloured wings never fail to bother me.
>>
>>53154629
Interesting. So I take it Apocalypse World is basically like Fallout but bad?

>>53154714
Never heard of deadEarth. Jesus that does sound bad.

>>53154983
I always wondered what those were. Just thought it was some random fleshy shit. The whole pic is so bad. I kind of get the style he was going for but it's just incompetently done, just like every aspect of the game itself and everything related to it.

Well at least you can give it points for being true to the game I guess.
>>
File: 1417636053351.jpg (17KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1417636053351.jpg
17KB, 261x247px
>>53154983
>tfw you look up if the song is really by the game creator
>>
>>53154585
Savage Worlds
Ass mixed with white knight, covered meme components (bennues, dice, cards, figures, bladt templets...ect.)

Fuck that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 703x881px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 703x881px
>>53155223
Apocalypse World is good. He just had bad players.

Baaad? That's Bellum Maga, by Novus Dea games.
>>
>>53155223
>Never heard of deadEarth. Jesus that does sound bad.

That's not even the worst part. That's just the skill roll. After that you have to roll mutations. Out of a list of 1000. Which can alter your attributes, skills, and past and future mutations.
>>
>>53155270
I need that pdf, anon.
>>
>>53155270
>>53155339
Me too holy shit

So I vaguely understand it's like a White Wolf game but really terrible, or alternately reverse lefty RaHoWa but (technically, barely) playable?
>>
The thing is while FATAL is basically the objectively worst RPG of all time, it's not that interesting of a read. Sure you occasionally get get stuff like the Armor of Jewy Jewbacca and vaginal depth stats, but the rest is basically some shithead's 900+ page tome of bad AD&D houserules. If you want some terrible with some substance you could do a lot better.

Wraethu is a terrible game about acid shooting, flower dicked pretty boy gay rapists, and it's not even a faithful adaptation of the book it's based off of.

Beast: The Primordial is a game so full of smug and denial that it actively fights against it's own premise thematically and mechanically.

The World of Synnibarr is terrible in the way that sweet airbrushed van art is terrible. It's pure excess crazy all the way through and never ponders itself.

Human Occupied Landfill is entirely handwritten and is filled with randum humor and jokes that were stale in the 90s.
>>
Wraeththu is what you want. It is about gay bishis that have flower penises that convert other men into bishis by fucking them.
>>
>>53154585
>Give me true absolute shit garbage.
But anon, you are already here.
>>
File: dark souls bonfire pixelated 2.gif (180KB, 771x588px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls bonfire pixelated 2.gif
180KB, 771x588px
>>53155689
>Beast: The Primordial...actively fights against it's own premise thematically and mechanically.

How so? What's the premise and how does the game actively undermine that?
>>
>>53155689
>The thing is while FATAL is basically the objectively worst RPG of all time, it's not that interesting of a read.
This.
FATAL is 95% boring, terrible rules and charts you won't remember. It's the case with several shitty RPGs, really. The Relams of Atlantasia is another example. The game isn't vile or disturbing, it's just 550 incompetently written pages filled with charts and rules, with only the odd bad NPC to break up the monotony.
>>
>>53154714
>>53155223

I'd just like to clarify that when >>53154714
says 'might not make it past the creation stage' he really means it; it's completely possible for a character to die during creation.

That blew me away when I heard of it; who on Earth would think that's a good design choice!?!?!
>>
>>53155824
Ask the guys that made Traveller in the early 80s...
>>
>>53155801
Atlantasia is the best worst rpg.
>>
>>53155824
Wasn't it some early edition of Tales from the Floating Vagabond or Traveller that infamously had the same problem?
>>
>>53155888
>>53155870
That was at least quick and kind of funny. Unless it happened to you often but thats shit luck.
>>
File: SumatraPDF_2017-03-21_12-53-27.png (96KB, 927x463px) Image search: [Google]
SumatraPDF_2017-03-21_12-53-27.png
96KB, 927x463px
>>53155885
I think so too, but then again I might just have contracted some sort of Stockholm syndrome from reading it too much.
>>
>>53155339
>>53155496
I don't have the PDF. I considered buying it for the sake of /tg/ rolling up a character.

Maybe someone round these parts does?
>>
>>53155763

Base premise is you're a human who had your soul replaced with a horror based on the big monsters of myth like dragons, krakens, etc. As a Beast you feed by scaring the shit out of people while teaching them lessons that humanity has forgotten. They are pursued by Heroes who try to fight and kill them out of some instinctual need.

There's a lot it fucks up about, but I'll give you some bullet points.

>Heroes come off way more sympathetic than Beasts, yet the game constantly tries to shit talk Heroes and act like Beasts are the good guys
>Teaching lessons is actually bullshit and Beasts tend to feed better peeping on other supernaturals or straight up murdering a dude.
>Beasts also actively make the lives of people shittier even if they somehow manage to keep things under control.
>If they go too long without feeding their Horror (Beast replacement soul) goes out and fucks shit up on its own
>The whole game comes off as a power trip fantasy for people who don't want to admit it.
>By actively including several gay Beast couples in the in game fiction it just comes off making gay people look like souless monsters
>Sample fiction has a Beast suffocate a guy who stole some Halloween candy in a plastic bag filled with his own vomit, but since he's a frat boy the Beast is still a good guy
>Other supernaturals are actively forced to like Beasts due to mechanical reasons
>Gamergate is caused by a Beast who goes by "Null Snyper" who uses trolls for her nefarious schemes
>>
File: 1482995688649.png (27KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482995688649.png
27KB, 300x350px
>>53154714
>>53155824

>You're only allowed three character sheets. Ever.
>it's completely possible for a character to die during creation.

Well at least campaigns are probably pretty short
>>
>>53155888

In Traveller you can die during character creation, though it's pretty rare.

Tales from the Floating Vagabond is just a shitty comedy rpg.
>>
>>53156003
So 2edgy4me cringe, is that right?
>>
File: deadEarth.jpg (301KB, 631x815px) Image search: [Google]
deadEarth.jpg
301KB, 631x815px
>>53156004
That's actually incorrect. I found the pdf and it just says you have can re-roll three times during chargen and have to take the third one even if it is shitty.
>>
>>53156283
I like that last bit about unfavorable situations.
>>
>>53156003
>since he's a frat boy the Beast is still a good guy
I don't have a problem with this.
>>
>>53156003
>Gamergate is caused by a Beast who goes by "Null Snyper" who uses trolls for her nefarious schemes

This came out recently enough to actually mention Gamergate?
>>
>>53154983
I could have lived with out hearing that
>>
>>53156452
Beast has only been out for maybe 2 years, and it's packed more cringe into that brief run then any of the other World of Darkness lines.
>>
>>53156025
Alot of GDW games it was possible
>>
>>53156452
Null Snyper is from a sourcebook that came out this January.

>Recently, Null Snyper discovered the adolescent man-children that exist where gamers and men’s rights activists overlap. She felt nothing but contempt for them, but she decided to try flexing her internet muscles. Instead of driving people to suicide through direct online interaction, she whipped up an angry mob to go after her targets. Through empty rhetoric and carefully coordinated campaigns of doxing and harassment, she terrorized players, game developers, and journalists in the industry who don’t share her trolls’ views. The first time she saw a man killed by police, live on webcam as a result of a swatting prank, ecstasy, unlike that from any other death she caused, filled her completely. She knew she was on the right track.

>Now she maintains a carefully cultivated legion of followers. Certain circles avidly follow Null Snyper’s exploits and celebrate her as a master troll. It only takes a word or two from her to unleash the fury of hordes of aspiring trolls longing to make a name for themselves. They’ll dox anyone or breach private accounts if it means gaining a small measure of notoriety by attaching themselves to her reputation.
>>
>>53156616
Wait, isn't one of the big points of Gamergate the anonymity of the trolls?

I mean, I've heard of various figureheads, but isn't the meat of the whole bullshit, right or wrong, basically faceless?
>>
>>53156694
I dunno, I never cared about the whole thing.
But yeah, that sounds reasonable. Which makes the concept of Null Snyper even more retarded.
>>
>>53156616
>>
File: Self Insert.jpg (401KB, 1209x781px) Image search: [Google]
Self Insert.jpg
401KB, 1209x781px
Fursona for Pathfinder is pretty heinous. You know you want to make a character with this template.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13KB, 955x617px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 955x617px
>>53157063
>>
File: worst homebrew ever.png (1MB, 3994x2638px) Image search: [Google]
worst homebrew ever.png
1MB, 3994x2638px
>>
File: reaped.jpg (168KB, 788x758px) Image search: [Google]
reaped.jpg
168KB, 788x758px
>>53154585
It's really hard to beat fatal.
>>
Is it wrong that the part of FATAL I dislike the most is that, RAW, rape is always male-on-female? I can live with a game being juvenile and full of sex, but I still expect those rules to well-written.
>>
File: ಠ_ಠ.jpg (25KB, 955x617px) Image search: [Google]
ಠ_ಠ.jpg
25KB, 955x617px
>>53157218
>214,132 references
>827 pages
>an average of 259 instances per page
>>
File: Death by Jizz.jpg (206KB, 686x885px) Image search: [Google]
Death by Jizz.jpg
206KB, 686x885px
>>53157580
I think it is strange that the poison jizz made from the spell only causes a save when injested by females. It merely does damage to males.
>>
>>53157218
>>53157641
My search is only returning 104.
>>
>>53158074
The later, longer, renamed version returns 153. I guess they really crammed the rape into those extra hundred and seventy pages.
>>
>>53157722
They probably figure the AIDS penalty would be enough
>>
So I was reading the Fatal & Friends page on Beast: the Primordial. Dear lord.

It's like a perfect distillation of everything wrong with White Wolf.

NWoD was a mistake.
>>
>>53156694
That varied from day to day.
When somebody did something that was met with mass approval, they were a face of Gamergate.
When somebody did something really stupid that only served as fuel for the opposition, Gamergate was a bunch of nobodies with no predominant figures.

You know, like how Kotaku is always changing between being news and a blog.
>>
>>53154585
VTNL.
>>
>>53154585
The absolute worst RPG I own is World of Synnibarr 2e. Brief example from chargen: Using method 1 (of four), you roll up a class or race, and those all have modifiers to your stats. One of said classes is an Amazon, the warrior woman. Another is merpeople. The strength-to-damage modifiers are such that the weakest merperson is significantly stronger than the strongest amazon.

It's not as bad as FATAL or Atlantasia or whatever, but it's the worst I own.

>>53157218
Jesus nigger, are you using some Windows 98 version of Acrobat?

>>53155988
>when you go to all the trouble of buying and cleaning the book, but nobody ever saves the PDF
Fuggin grist.
>>
>>53158496
elaborate?
>>
>>53155496
RHW is the best lefty and pro peace pro jew game tho.

>muh errtata!!
>>
>>53161991
RHW sounds terrible but im curious if any one unironically play it.
>>
>>53165008
What is RHW?
>>
>>53165109
Racial Holy War
Basically if storm front got into tabletop gaming.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1024x768px
There was an old Dragonball Z RPG that used a generic system. Because of this is made almost no mechanical sense at all

Pic related: Roll 3d6 and add 665
>>
File: 1472385090523.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472385090523.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>53154816
>>
>>53161581
Well, basically, common complaints I tend to hear about White Wolf/WoD from people who hate it are that it's pretentious yet juvenile power fantasy wish-fulfillment special snowflake bullshit for depressed teens.

Now, I actually like WoD, but that description (made by detractors who really strongly don't like WoD) is actually a completely accurate, unbiased summation of B:tP, and it isn't even subtle about it.

Beasts are basically people (mostly sad, troubled, angsty, and usually young) whose souls are devoured and replaced by horrible nightmare monsters. So then they become nightmare monsters (not physically, but they become "spiritually" nightmare monsters in a "basically what otherkin believe" sense, and have all the powers of said monsters) and they have to feed their "Horror" (basically the nightmare monster that ate and replaced their soul) by preying on people and feeding on their fear.

Most of the example Beasts in the book are titanic assholes, most of said assholes are gleeful murderers, and half of said murderers are also cannibals. But you're supposed to see them as wise wonderful good guys. The book keeps saying that they do some sort of necessary service, or only scare people to "teach" them, and that this justifies it. Because nothing imparts valuable wisdom like killing and eating people. Or just maiming/robbing in some cases.

The book also has this annoying tendency to try to equate justified fear of horrible nightmare monsters with persecution of LGBT people. Also, a pretty big percentage of the fluff text (the ones that aren't about gay Beast couples bonding or innocent Beast minorities being hunted by Evil Dumb Heroes (then turning the tables and torturemurdereating them) are about teenage Beasts using their powers to get revenge on bullies.
>>
>>53165691
Weird, my Internet went out.

So anyway, about Heroes. Heroes are basically people who survived an encounter with a Beast and were so traumatized that they developed an obsessive, spiritual fixation on hunting and killing Beasts. This is apparently a bad thing, because Beasts are Wonderful Wise Good Guys®.

The book repeatedly talks about how Heroes are horrible prejudiced assholes, compares them to Nazis and MRAs, and every single Hero described is basically Hitler. Author really hates Heroes, and nuanced villains apparently, since every Hero described is basically a baby eating monster, and in pre-release versions (and in his Something Awful posts) he went out of his way to insult people who wanted them to be anything else IIRC.

Also, every other Supernatural likes them and wants to be their best friend for no apparent reason, even the ones for whom it makes no sense. Except Demons. They hate Demons. And sometimes Mummies (or at least, all their comments about Mummies are bizarrely, needlessly antagonistic).
>>
>>53155258
Savage Worlds isn't the "dumbest, the most vile, the most broken, the most unplayable, the most incomprehensible, poorly thought-out, insane shitheap". It's just something you don't like.
>>
>>53165691
>>53166064
Oh and I didn't mention that Beasts are also supposed to be the most bestest strongest coolest greatest supernaturals of all, and possibly the original ones from whom all others came.

Or how incredibly smug the book is.
>>
I don't like beast but I like some of the other nwod books like prometheo and huntster.
>>
>>53155314
Mutations include

>Diarrhea – roll 1d6 every morning. On a 6 you must stop to crap d6 times that day. On a 1 you have already crapped yourself this morning – time to change your shorts.

>Lethal injection. The next time your skin is pierced, andy our blood is exposed to the atmosphere of dead Earth, you will develop a sickness which will remove one hit point at randomeach day until you are dead. A prick as small as that from aneedle could kill you

>Hooters. If you didn't have a large pair of breasts before,you do now. If you had a large pair of breasts before, now you have another set

> Disgust.
The next time you see yourself in any kind of reflection, you will be disgusted with the way you look and kill yourself.

or one of the other 1400 mutations
>>
>>53166797
>Hooters. If you didn't have a large pair of breasts before,you do now. If you had a large pair of breasts before, now you have another set

How do they define "large?"
>>
>>53161526
I found this pic on rpg.net
>>
Did anyone ever make a rewrite of Beast where you play as the Heroes? Because jesus christ is it hard not to sympathize with them, if only because of how unintentionally monstrous the supposedly "wise" "good" "innocent" Beasts are.
>>
>>53169289

It'd just be easier to user Hunter and fluff them differently. So much about Heroes are handwaved mechanically that you might as well start elsewhere as a base.
>>
>>53155801
This. After reading about FATAL me and few shitposting buddies decided to pick up the PDF and read it, run a joke character creation to see just how bad it was and what laughs we could get. We knew the anal circumference story.
What we got was incredibly boring and badly written shit that felt like the most bland and generic fantasy material of all time. 95% of the book is dull and bland, 5% is funny due to magical items and NPCs. For all of FATAL's reputation of being a shockingly bad and hilariously awful RPG, it's actually just really, really fucking boring and uninspired.
>>
>>53169622
Could you be a chill bro and post some excerpts that are funny so that we don't have to read through the whole book?
>>
>>53157722
>face enemy
>touch your own balls
>jizz on enemy
>repeat until enemy dies
>>
>>53170001
I'll give you three

Jar of Jacking Off - like the Cloak of Self Craving but benign. You're forced to stick your dick in it if you're male and fuck it. When you do you impregnate the jar, which then breaks once it has your baby.

Armor of Jewy Jewbacca - caused you to become a Jew.

Cloak of Self Craving - you HAVE to try to suck yourself off/eat yourself out when wearing it so you roll a Willpower check iirc. If you fail you give yourself oral and break your neck in the process, dead. If you succeed you become suicidally depressed and can't have sex for a year of ingame time.
>>
>>53170483
I'm a Jew and the middle one is somehow the least offensive to me
>>
>>53155339
>>53155496
You were warned....

Sendspace
/file/c1hhvn
>>
>>53155870
>>53155888
In Traveller, at least, it was a press your luck mechanic. Yes, repeated tours of duty might get you a better character, but they might kill your character off and make you restart, so if your character is already good you should just retire to a life of adventure.
>>
>>53170509
>Whosoever dons this armor will acquire a nose twice the size and a manhood half the size. Further, the wearer will become extremely greedy and fight to the death for one silver piece. Finally, the wearer acquires 2 inches of hair all over their body, resulting in halving their Facial Charisma and Bodily Attractiveness. While hairy, the wearer must bathe every 1d6 hours or smell foul.
>>
>>53171105
Thanks, now I'm offended about that one too
All is well
>>
>>53154983
>Cookie monster falling down a flight of stairs with a drum set

Holy shit they weren't joking
>>
>>53155689
>The thing is while FATAL is basically the objectively worst RPG of all time.

Via The new lords is worse
When you go to a store, you can just buy stuff, you cant try to rob the guy or store, or kidnap him and ask for money, or whateaver thing you could do in real life and so in a tabletop rpg.
The game was made by a guy that decided to never play tabletop rpgs (or just played d&d once, I dont remember) and decided to make a rpg without any previous info about it, he spend 14 years doing it.

The game is basically a shitty computer rpg played with paper, pen and dice
>>
>>53171414
Isn't that one where even the GM is railroaded into what they can or cannot do?
>>
>>53169622
>really fucking boring and uninspired.
Its because the developers only new and played d&d, more specifically ad&d.

YES, fatal is one of those "I only know d&d and will create an rpg" games

One of the developers told in a youtube interview, they loved to play evil characters, and houseruled the hell out of AD&D, 3.0 was released, and instead of trying to learn how the game work and then houseruling the hell out of it, they decided to make their own rpg
>>
>>53171469
>Isn't that one where even the GM is railroaded into what they can or cannot do?
YES.

Thats why I said its a computer rpg played with pen paper and dice
>>
>>53171414
>>53171469
Most things are completely restricted, any character building is "completely optional", and everything must be rolled for. You roll to see what town you go into. Then you roll to see what type of stores are there. Then you roll to see if the particular subtype of store is there. Then you roll for what items it carries. Then you roll for each item it carries' quantity. Then you roll to see which one you buy of a group, IE swords or armor. Then you roll for its price. You can't haggle, steal, or anything, also.

All of this had to be done on a specialized dice field using only specialized dice.

It was made by a bunch of Russian dudes who said they didn't like D&D, and I'm convinced the whole game was a prank.
>>
>>53171535
Oh I remember that shit. Its the game where there's an entire chapter dedicated to fucking dice rolling. And the GM is encouraged to punch players in the face for not rolling properly.
>>
>>53171489
>>53171502
>>53171535
>>53171635
It ALMOST sounds like an interesting or benign concept, making the GM into a player as well and having them go through adventures with the party, but at that point why have a GM or a game anyway? Just put a computer in charge. It's about as much free will as the GM gets anyway.
>>
File: sadsquatch.jpg (79KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
sadsquatch.jpg
79KB, 612x612px
>>53171635
>tfw ywn punch players in the face and justify it using the game rules as written
>>
>>53171414
Can't find anything about Via The New Lords. Tell me more.
>>
>>53155763
From what I heard, it dealt with Gender Politics...and monsters.
>>
>>53171792
Try its actual name, Via the New Legends.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/VTNL
>>
>>53155223
>Interesting. So I take it Apocalypse World is basically like Fallout but bad?
The anon who posted that story is probably a troll called virtualautism. He shits on certain games whenever he can, but he really loves trolling about Apocalypse World.
>>
>>53172092
I wouldn't say it deals with gender politics except in the sense that the author compares Heroes (the supposed "bad guys," by virtue of hunting Beasts) to MRAs and PUAs (and racists and homophobes).

It does attempt a sort of pro-LGBT/anti-homophobia message. The problem is that kind of falls flat when A) Beasts are horrible nightmare monsters that feed on fear, B) most Beasts are hideously unlikeable fuckers, C) the game keeps flip-flopping on whether the Horror (Beasthood) is a choice or something you're born with, and D) how Heroes very consistently have no choice in the matter (they become Heroes due to being hurt/horribly traumatized by a Beast, mostly), and are driven by an instinctual urge to hunt Beasts just as Beasts are driven by an instinctual urge to be predatory assholes. Regarding that last one, it has sort of an unpleasant implication that hating people for things they can't control is A-OK if those people aren't cool/special enough to be Beasts.

With how unintentionally awful it makes the Beasts and how unintentionally sympathetic it makes the Heroes it does kind of shit all over its own supposed message.

>>53172200
Thanks
>>
File: 1487899527590.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487899527590.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>53154585

Not GURPS
>>
>>53156003
Going off the core book, which I have.
>>Heroes come off way more sympathetic than beasts, yet the game constantly tries to shit talk heroes and act like Beasts are the good guys.
No. The book tries to depict the possibility of a hero being good and evil and the same with the Beasts. In fact the endgames reinforce the option of Beasts being able to become evil or good.
>>Teaching lessons is actually bullshit and Beasts tend to feed better peeping on other supernaturals or straight up murdering a dude.
If your ST is an idiot and not correctly punishing you for murder like they should for Vamp/Werewolf/Lowpower-prearchmastery mage.
>>Beasts also actively make the lives of people shittier even if they somehow manage to keep things under control.
Got a source on that broski? I only remember the following thing.
>>If they go too long without feeding their Horror (Beast replacement soul) goes out and fucks shit up on its own
I don't see how this contradicts it? Its one of the reasons for you to get good heroes/hunters after you and is part of many horror monsters tropes.
>>The whole game comes off as a power trip fantasy for people who don't want to admit it.
Don't see it. Played a beast in chaos. I was basically a bard unless I purposefully set up the area to be like my lair. My party's Mage and Mask were more powerful by a long shot. Also for power trips in WoD Mage + Demon + Mummy > Beast by a long shot. And IMHO Demon & Mummy 10x better than the other splats. Except Geist. I personally love that line.
>>By actively including several gay Beast couples in the in game fiction it just comes off making gay people look like souless monsters
>>Sample fiction has a Beast suffocate a guy who stole some Halloween candy in a plastic bag filled with his own vomit, but since he's a frat boy the Beast is still a good guy
This is past the core isn't it? If it isn't I must have not noticed.
>>
File: 1481828368768.jpg (30KB, 515x650px) Image search: [Google]
1481828368768.jpg
30KB, 515x650px
>>53172200
I just finished reading that page

Jesus christ why would anyone play that
>>
>>53156616
I'm a fan of WoD. But this is... Wtf. Why is a Beast wasting time like this. Why is this an interesting concept? You have Machine Demons in a shadow war with God. You have Vampires murdering each other so they can directly influence everyone else's lives. You have Mages waiting to go nuclear the second an Archmage does ANYTHING on earth. You have Geist helping the dead and living cope, and keeping them separated.

And then you have THIS BITCH!

That not only sounds like the lamest fucking PC/NPC ever, but im 99% sure all of my characters would murder said beast, even if they themselves are a beast for several reasons including being a useless sack of shit.
The 1% is the insanity factor of my Malk Primogen (translation rules). He may be more likely to put her in a coffin and leave his TV and fridge on top of it.
>>
>>53156616
>ostracizing a sexy spicy brown latina
>a lonely bookish nerdy one at that who probably craves sympathetic dick
>for her sexy accent and delicious brown skin of all things

Did she go to a school of faggots?
>>
>>53174399
Like latina teens is literally my fetish so what even the fuck though like for real
>>
>>53172438
so the beasts are basically rapists and the Heroes are essentially the female characters from all those rape-revenge flicks?
>>
>>53174799
No, the Beasts are basically rapists and Heroes are essentially those ninjas who get raped by the rapists for dressing sexy.
>>
>>53174799
I never thought about it like that but yeah that comparison actually kind of works.

Now the fact that the author wants you to root for the Beasts and hate the Heroes seems even worse.

That does give me a pretty good idea for a campaign though. It would take a lot of house-ruling and probably just using H:tV rules for the Heroes, but a rape-revenge-flick style campaign where you play as Heroes hunting the Beast that victimized them seems like it could work.
>>
>>53174922
it also makes the beasts=gays thing even more hilariously fucked up, what with the whole "gay dudes are uncontrollable rapists" thing people thought back in the day and I just know the authors would chimp out if it was brought up
>>
>>53174947
I swear every part of the damn game is like a matryoshka doll of awful.
>>
>>53155223
>So I take it Apocalypse World is basically like Fallout but bad?

Apocalypse World is fucking awesome. It just has sex mechanics so that can get weird of course.

>>53172274
Actually if you are talking about who i think you are, he liked Apocalypse World from what I recall, it was actually one of his more favorite games. It was Dungeon World and Monster of the Week and all the "hacks" of it that he hated because they were terrible ripoffs in his opinion.
>>
>>53154983
This is the Byron Hall who claims to have a smoking hot wife?
>>
>>53170001
Not sure if you're still there, anon, but here you go.
>>
File: die_fatal_die1.png (42KB, 250x524px) Image search: [Google]
die_fatal_die1.png
42KB, 250x524px
>>53170001
Another. I have several screencaps I took to remember my favorite parts.
>>
>>53170001
3/?
>>
File: kobolds_fatal_wow.png (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
kobolds_fatal_wow.png
23KB, 240x251px
>>53170001
gunther showgr
>>
>>53165691
I had no idea the author saw gay people and minorities as equitable to murderous psychopathic cannibals.

I guess that's the type of person White Wolf hires these days.
>>
File: urination_skill_fuckoff_fatal.png (43KB, 446x414px) Image search: [Google]
urination_skill_fuckoff_fatal.png
43KB, 446x414px
>>53170001
urination skill! Yay!

To hell with it, here's an imgur album with the rest of them: http://imgur.com/a/P7sQb
>>
>>53175233
>I had no idea the author saw gay people and minorities as equitable to murderous psychopathic cannibals.
They don't. They're just hilariously incompetent. Though, surprisingly, they also wrote nDemon, which is actually really good.
>>
>>53175245
>look_how_hard_i_can_pee.jpg
>>
>>53175256
Different authors.
That shit from Beast and the stuff theyve been printing in NMasquerade are either full blown retardation or full blowl SJW retardation.
Demon + Geist and Mummy from Nwod seem to be the only ones safe. But thats probably because ones dead, the others the Matrix and the other would confuse SJWs too much.
>>
File: demon and beast credits.png (235KB, 939x487px) Image search: [Google]
demon and beast credits.png
235KB, 939x487px
>>53175359
>Different authors.
Sure about that?
>>
>>53155763
>See pic
>wot

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!?!?!? THIS IS ENTIRELY INACCURATE! EVERYONE IS FUCKING ALIVE!
>>
>>53175447
Did you look at it? Dave, Matthew, and Travis are the only Writers that are on booth. And Rose is only a Dev for Demon, not a Writer. And i'm pretty sure the rest have no input on writing, especially Mr Gone.
>>
>>53175495
Shit forgot the second Dave, David.
>>
>>53175495
>Matt McFarland is half the Development team for Demon and the only Developer for Beast
Makes me thunkle. Also, check out the Special Thanks section for Beast. It contains this:
>Rich Thomas, Rose Bailey, and Michelle Lyons-McFarland for helping revise and redefine Beast
Is Rose Bailey the reason Demon isn't shit?
>>
>>53175561
Possibly, the only thing I REALLY like that she worked on as an Author was Hunter. The rest I don't like or em ehhh about.

However when she doesn't write I tend to like her work more. She was a Designer for Nos, Geist (One of my fav lines), Demon, Changeling, and well thats pretty much it that I like from her.
>>
Played FATAL once.

My character got her tits cut off, and her labia/clitoris cut off.

Yeah. Won't be playing that one any more.
>>
>>53175661
Oh great it's one of these assholes who bitches about the GM changing his character's sex
>>
>>53175678
One other guy did get his character testicles cut OUT of his scrotum in the same fight. So I can't accuse the DM of being sexist at least.
>>
>>53175678
I feel like we're at the point where a sex change in a TTRPG is just magical realm, and thus bitchable

That is, outside of FATAL. I don't think you can rightfully bitch about anything in FATAL.
>>
>>53175928
I had a female character who had to do it for major plot, and was male for like five or six game nights. Was a pretty cool plot.
>>
>>53175942
I just can't think of any point where I'd be comfortable with my DM making my character male.
>>
>>53175724
I'm no expert, but i'm pretty sure scrotums don't work like that
>>
>>53175724
Did anyone shit? I understand that's a thing that happens in FATAL when you get hit. You auto-shit and roll for number/size of chunks.

Just wondering haha
>>
>>53175955
Actually that never happened. I never saw the rules myself, so it may simply be the DM skipped that.

He was all about the extreme violence, but I can understand him leaving out scat fetish stuff.
>>
>>53175951
Needed a character to assume the role of a bodyguard to a villain. My character spoke the correct language, and was the right race. The guard needed to be male, and making her male was easier than changing the race of the only other character who could fit the bill.

She didn't go into it happily let me tell you that, and when it was over she was very happy to have her tits back
>>
>>53176006
Huh, that's actually pretty reasonable.

I guess my thoughts more had to do with a forced sex change, rather than one the characters elected to for a valid plot reason like that.
>>
>>53175245
>>
>>53157063
Man why can't that game be the one with the rule that lets you punch players in the face?
>>
I was collecting things like this for a bit, have what I collected.

mega:#fm/LhICDIpZ
>>
>>53176834

wow it's been a while since I used mega and I forgot how this shit works

https://mega.nz/#F!flZFkBza!vV9nU_KaLKX5xU5vUFgtow
>>
>>53176852
>SenZar incomplete
I'd link you my SenZar trove, with WIP 3e, but SenZar doesn't belong in that folder anyway.
>>
>>53176925

Well it's commonly considered to be bad so it's in there. I haven't really read any of them anyway and there is a reason the folder name is in quotes.
>>
File: hot chicks RPG.jpg (504KB, 1295x1676px) Image search: [Google]
hot chicks RPG.jpg
504KB, 1295x1676px
>>53154585
>Give me true absolute shit garbage.

454 pages.
>>
>>53155270
This and Wraeththu have my votes for sure
>>
>>53172659
>This is past the core isn't it? If it isn't I must have not noticed.

It is in the core. I doubt if you even read it, it's obvious as hell.
>>
>>53176949
>it's commonly considered to be bad
Pretty sure the only reason for that is because of the shitty Usenet marketing campaign back in the 90s when it first came out. It's actually a pretty nice system.
>>
>>53177002

Yeah I've read since that it's actually pretty fun, generally it seems to be the setting that people call out for being bad/munchkinish. I would like to read it at some point so any chance on a link for a complete 1e or 2e?
>>
>>53176954
>horrible poser models
>hot
>>
File: Character Sheet v3 (fillable).pdf (406KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Character Sheet v3 (fillable).pdf
406KB, 1x1px
>>53177037
3e's got most of the setting in it, although the numbers are slightly off in some places (a lot of places have Pop 44k, 55% Human, 45% Other, when they should have something else). The only bits of the setting that aren't present in the 3e core are the details on things other than SenZar and its three moons (basically, the other nine planets and the sun).

1e and 2e are mechanically identical, it's only cosmetic changes between the two (change to the map, covers, and some of the vernacular used, to make it read slightly more maturely). They did change the glue on the books, and the 2e ones fall apart really easily, so the only ones found in the physical realm tend to be 1e. 3e is slightly mechanically different, but not too much. Mainly the pricing on ability scores and some optional rules for armour is what I remember.

Speaking of ability scores, one of the things to note about the system is that by giving your character a 10 in each of their Karmas and a couple of their Codes (making them have no inclination towards or away from fear, greed, etc., and reasonably favourably inclined towards good or evil), you get enough points that unless you load up on Special Powers or Mutations, there's not really any reason to start with attributes lower than average unless you want to hoard a bunch of Fate Points for gameplay.

The setting's not bad, it's just cheesy. Like, power metal fantasy album cover cheesy. Gloryhammer cheesy. I would condemn the Seven Stars (seven very powerful NPCs) as Sues, but they're actually not a bad representation of absolute top-tier PC power.

No 1e PDF, but I'll throw up the others I've got on MEGA. In the meantime, enjoy this character sheet. Marvel at all the wasted space they could have used to not make 11 FUCKING PAGES LONG.
>>
>>53177191

>>The setting's not bad, it's just cheesy. Like, power metal fantasy album cover cheesy. Gloryhammer cheesy.

This is exactly why I want to read it, one of the first rpgs I ever played was Rifts so I have a special place in my heart where teenage me still loves shit like that.
>>
>>53177210
Well, it's pretty much all there in this PDF >>53177002. The PDF attached to this post is copy-pasted from the original web version (or at least what I could scrape from the Wayback Machine). This is what the setting looked like as of about 2000, whereas the 3e one is much more recent.
>>
>>53177249

Thanks man
>>
>>53177249
And this is all the files I have. https://mega.nz/#F!UhhhmASR!pLn-w2GwA9giKjGLUeiWNA
>>
>>53165432
This system was actually pretty fun and playable if you reduced the he effects of xp to 1% of what the book said.
>>
>>53177268
So I was reading through Zarrakan and

I'm just gonna leave this here
>>
>>53177807
Is Zarrakan actually a complete system? I had a brief flick through it and I didn't actually see anything on how you take damage.
>>
>>53177807
Is that actually from the book?
>>
File: Zarrakan.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Zarrakan.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>53178492
Yep. It's from the splash page for vehicles (page 15).
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (287KB, 777x957px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
287KB, 777x957px
>>53178530
Holy shit. Was Chris Chan the artist for this "book"? The art is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>53176971
>Hipsters rape women to death and impregnate males : The game

I think that's how it goes.
>>
>>53179638
> "art"
>>
>>53176954
You're right, art is shit - the internal B&W is even worse, but the game itself isn't too bad. The setting is quite dark and grim and they basically just use "Hot chicks" to sell it, the game is not really about them.
>>
>>53156283
That just means if you roll three dead guys, you have to play as a dead guy. Not even a cool nuclear zombie walking around. You're actually dead and have to sit there watching everyone else play, and sometimes the GM will briefly describe how much you rot or how a bird picks at you or whatever.
>>
File: dracones.jpg (667KB, 900x1164px) Image search: [Google]
dracones.jpg
667KB, 900x1164px
Hc Svnt Dracones.
You'd think the furfaggotry and the shameless ripping off of Eclipse Phase would be the worst part, but that's actually the setting being a batshit insane ancap wankfest obviously written by someone who has no idea how economy, science and governments work

The mechanics are generally mediocre to okay but they also have some peaks of awfulness: the races are nowhere near balanced, the "Economical" stats go directly against the fluff and make it pathetically easy to minmax a character who starts with a power armor and a cannon that one-shots everything in a straight line with no saves allowed, there's a cannon that one-shots everything in a straight line with no saves allowed and you can just buy it at any gun store, the rules for space magic are purpose-made to fuck whoever tries to use them in the ass, and combat has obviously never been playtested with stuff like the ranged combat skill depending on the stat for pattern recognition or a dodge score that does absolutely nothing RAW.
>>
>>53168252
Bigger than a bread box?
>>
>>53171535
>procedurally generated ttrpg
I can see that being fun for solo games or small parties if all you want is a basic dungeon crawl. It's got to be impossible to implement well though
>>
>>53176954
I've only seen the core rules but horrible art and cheesy premise aside Hot Chicks seems a perfectly serviceable generic modern action game. I understand that the other books go off the deep end in big way
>>
File: yiffy-yaoi-and-yahooey.jpg (25KB, 222x288px) Image search: [Google]
yiffy-yaoi-and-yahooey.jpg
25KB, 222x288px
>>53181916
Boy do they ever.
>>
In case people want a summary of why FATAL is so bad: https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/14/14567.phtml
>>
>>53181068
I don't suppose you have a pdf? I want to see this now.
>>
>>53182440
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1d6v6prl7004d6c/Hc_Svnt_Dracones.pdf

Here's a review if yo ujust want the highlights.
http://projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/purplexvi/hc-svnt-dracones/
>>
File: donut-steel.png (582KB, 552x815px) Image search: [Google]
donut-steel.png
582KB, 552x815px
>>53176852
>>53170932
Doing the Goddess's work anon.
>>
File: Black Tokyo_Page_001.jpg (68KB, 611x791px) Image search: [Google]
Black Tokyo_Page_001.jpg
68KB, 611x791px
Ctrl-F "Black Tokyo"

No hits.

Why is there no mention of the game where you can literally form shit armor?
>>
File: shit_armour.png (211KB, 336x734px) Image search: [Google]
shit_armour.png
211KB, 336x734px
>>53183202

Here is the proof
>>
>>53183202
Full PDF?

I'm sickened, yet curious.
>>
>>53183858
Same

>>53183202
>>53183262
Full pdf pls
>>
File: feed_me.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
feed_me.gif
1MB, 480x470px
>>53183858
>>53184206

I can't be bothered to sign up to mega.So you have to brave mediafire on top of this shit game.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/siw50l2259vp1n7/Black+Tokyo+-+Core+Rulebook.pdf
>>
>>53183858
>>53184206

Added it to my trove
https://mega.nz/#F!flZFkBza!vV9nU_KaLKX5xU5vUFgtow
>>
>>53184678
>>53184720
Much obliged
>>
>>53170206

>2017
>not handless cumming

get on my degenerate level
>>
>>53182787
>I feel like this isn't quite the 21st century that most of the rest of us are living in, where aggressive censorship is the last resort of a few, autocratic states and most governments don't try to legislate who you can talk to online, or what you can say to them, unless it involves something that's illegal in the physical world, too.

And that post was only made 2 years ago.
>>
>>53154585
MYFAROG by Varg Vikernes A.K.A. BURZUM

WARNING: super racist game and stupid rules :P
>>
>>53186703
I can't decide if it's like Nazi Hail & Kill but really bad or Nazi Glorantha but really bad.
>>
>>53154629
>The Magical Realm
The reddest flag I've ever seen.
>>
I personally nominate everything by Chris Fields. He's not only the author of Black Tokyo and Fursona, but also Otherverse America , aka Abortion Wars (complete with rainbow LGBT super heroes and corpse worshiping pro life death squaods) and Lifechain ( Traveller by way of Bellum Maga, featuring the demiurge hiding inside a lightyears long space cock)

Oh, and it's d20 modern based. Because of course it is

>>53181068
Eclipse Furse isn't one of the worst. Its just kind of retarded
>>
Does anyone have Gangrape; an angsty, postmodern "game" That you're supposed to take deadly seriously and then act as if the rape the players played out actually happened.

The goal is to traumatize yourself IRL, or some such.
>>
File: A-Place-To-Fuck-Each-Other.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A-Place-To-Fuck-Each-Other.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>53187982

I thought I did but apparently do not.

Have this as a consolation prize.
>>
>>53187982
Why the fuck would anyone ever want to play that
>>
>>53187875
>Oh, and it's d20 modern based. Because of course it is

This is the real nail in the coffin, here
>>
>>53188024

Why the fuck would anyone want to play literally anything else that has been posted in this thread?
>>
>>53188014
>it's not an erp about horny lesbians
Why even bother?
>>
>>53188082
But it doesn't even sound funny though
>>
>>53181068
That has to be the worst name for a game ever. I can only assume the rest of the game is equally inept
>>
>>53187429
hmm more like Nazi Glorantha I believe with emphasis on wanna-be Vikings and with super stupid rules :P (I am looking at you wind and wave level differences for starters )
>>
>>53188014
This is... Honestly kind of interesting, actually.

Not something I'd ever play, but mechanically it's interesting.

I feel like it falters by focusing solely on queer lesbians.
>>
>>53188014
>>53189059
so first let me get my required mockery out of the way
>make a playlist of sad lesbian music ahead of time
love it, love that the author thought this was an appropriate thing to say.

that being said, the core concept has a lot of potential, I think they should generalize it more so that it's not "player+player+adversary" but "player+advocate A+advocate B", basically Everyone is John 3 player edition. If you gave it some mechanical crunch it could be a very good add-on for fantasy style games to facilitate parties with varying morals/alignments. Example, the fighter just caught a beggar stealing, we go into "A Place to Fuck Each Other (for lack of a better title) mode" in which the paladin and rogue both give their arguments for why the fighter should follow their idea of justice for the beggar, add some mechanical attachment like if the fighter sides with the paladin he gains smite evil vs. backstabbing from the rogue. might be cool

also want to add that APtFeO is a terribly shallow and pretentious idea of budding homosexual female couples.It seems pretty pathetic that the author states their intent was to make a "queer roleplaying game" when their vision of that is a system that implies all lesbians believe in astrology, consider their hairstyle one of the five things that defines them as a person, are universally dealing with some sort of life problem as serious as drug addiction or depression, and has a constant whirlwind of relationships and breakups such that you can map the homosexual community with a diagram of who fucked who.
>>
bump for terrible
>>
>>53190564
>Example, the fighter just caught a beggar stealing, we go into "A Place to Fuck Each Other (for lack of a better title) mode" in which the paladin and rogue both give their arguments
I don't think that would really work, because I'm not aware of any sad lesbian fantasy music to play.
>>
>>53190564
Alright, I'll respond to your points in order before I go sleep, just to expand my thoughts on it personally.

>>make a playlist of sad lesbian music ahead of time
>love it, love that the author thought this was an appropriate thing to say.
I think it was meant to be humorous? It made me laugh, even if it wasn't.

I think you're correct in that the focus on queer lesbians is a very strange and honestly disappointing move. Nothing about the system is prohibitive of expanding that in itself, but I feel it turns away a broad audience because of that. I get that it's meant to represent the interconnectedness of a small queer community, but limiting it to women is an odd way to go about that. Bisexual people and transgender people can bridge the gap between the genders and sexualities in the game. That said, I love the interconnections as a concept. It makes for a fun, ever-expanding narrative. I think the astrology shit was supposed to be general identifiers for personality archetypes. There's better ways to have gone about it, but there it is. I think it's meant to be a similar idea with the hair style. It's meant to be representative of the character in some way more than just "this is their hair"

They're not all dealing with a life problem. It's a trait or a problem. Everyone's got something. Sometimes it's a personality quirk that can be difficult to navigate, or a bad experience in the past or present. I think you're confusing trying to condense things into a usable system for a quick pick up and play kind of thing for actual sweeping generalizations.

Also, I think the main idea is that they haven't fucked. Like, that's the whole point, right? Lover 1 and Lover 2 try to end up in a spot where they're comfortable banging based on their shared criteria minus one, and the Third tries to act as an outside force to prevent that.

I dunno. I think it has some good heart behind it, but a lot of the execution falls flat because of the author's vision.
>>
>>53193935
I think it's the only game I've seen in which one player is by design supposed to try to clockblock (clam jam? twat swat? cunt punt?) the other players.
So that's something.
>>
File: 1438847153196.jpg (145KB, 560x461px) Image search: [Google]
1438847153196.jpg
145KB, 560x461px
>>53154983
Before now I'd never heard the sound of a dumpster rolling down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>53193935
I'd actually love a "setting agnostic" version of this, or even better a way to include this kind of mechanics simply in other systems. It seems a fun and easy way to deal with all the kinds of social interactions you can encounter between players and the important NPCs.
>>
>>53194932
>"Weekly meeting: a game of backroom deals in the workplace"
>>
>>53195233
>"A Place to Fuck Each Other: A Game About Backdoor Deals in the Workplace"
>>
>>53195289
I'm up for it.
>>
>>53154983
It reminds me a little of the Cannibal Corpse Demo, a skull full of maggots. but that was better quality.
>>
>>53176954
Kek at Mr Skeltal trying to cop a feel.
>>
>>53195289
shadowrun spinoff where you play as two wage slaves trying to have a human connection during your day job at a megacorp
>>
File: gang rape.pdf (1024KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
gang rape.pdf
1024KB, 1x1px
>>53187982
>>
>>53197509
Everything is so awful.
>>
>>53154585
Age of Sigmar
>>
>>53175953
They do in the shitstain of a game that is FATAL
>>
>>53197509
>open the file
>all the author's names are Scandinavian
kek
>>
>>53197509
Less a game and more a really shitty social studies class
>>
>>53155702
>>>/pol/
>>
File: he's right.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
he's right.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>53199643
>>
>>53197509
How come Scandie """""""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""""" projects are always so goddamn gross and rapey? I mean, between shit like that, Dogville, and that """""""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""""" vid where that Finnish guy killed a cat and then beat off and came on its corpse (I forget the name, but someone else has probably seen/heard of it)...

I worry about you Scandinavia.
>>
>>53197509
The collective that made that have other hits. I think it's safe to say that their philosophy on rpgs is somewhat different from /tg/'s. Note that it's explicitly stated that "The game is not meant to be fun to play." Other games include:

"Drunk" which let's you explore alcohol abuse in a dysfunctional family.

"The Mother", where you can pretend to be a mother that pretends not to notice her child being abused

"Ditch'd", a game about spending time with people you are supposed to like, but do not.
>>
>>53165432
That fucking R. Talsorian DBZ game is easily one of the worst games out there because of how badly it falls apart. Like you said, the dice mechanic is fucked because very quickly the modifiers get so high that adding 3d6 is meaningless so a stronger opponent will be absolutely untouchable (which, while awful game design is actually show accurate).

There's so much more to it though. Humans<Namekians<Sayians so how do they balance it? Roll for race! Because giving the chance not to play a race balances them apparently.

Also, there's a sidebar that shows how strong an attack you need to blow up various things and how blown up it will be and a starting char can blow the earth to large chunks. Wonderful.

I haven't read the book for a while, but everything in the game is just one little failure after another. The biggest thing though, aside from the dice mechanic, is the insane power of ki attacks where you can very easily kill enemies that should be way stronger with even an average attack. The only way to protect from them is to spend ki to shield yourself which is lost if you get hit in melee. So the barrier is actually fucking useless because it means one person punches the guy first and the other laser's him or you can even spend ki to take extra actions so you can punch then ki attack him to death. It's really poor design.

Except for the rule that screaming your attack IRL gives your character a boost. I'm using that in any DBZ game I run.
>>
>>53202091
To be honest the whole "rape victim can tell rapists what they feel/do" thing sounds pretty fun. The goal is to gross each other out.
>>
>>53202037
Scandinavia is at the ass end of the world, people there go insane on the regular because they have time to think.
>>
>>53202579
yeah, if I had to deal with 6 months of −25 °C winter and 6-hour days I'd probably make gross rape art too.
>>
>>53154751
>>53154807
What a bunch of faggots
>>
>>53202441
>To be honest the whole "rape victim can tell rapists what they feel/do" thing sounds pretty fun. The goal is to gross each other out.

Its not fun.
Some example of rules, that show how fucked up the game really is/tries to be

You can't roleplay a situation you are not familiar with, so you can't roleplay someone at jail if you never gone to jail.

You can't sort of make an excuse for the reason the rapist act this way
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.