[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1486: Pointless Trivia Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 646
Thread images: 115

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53138714
>>
Changelog:
>A single added note

MCU1 update inbound.
>>
File: Castle of Puzzles v0.9.pdf (411KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Castle of Puzzles v0.9.pdf
411KB, 1x1px
It's random jump o'clock.
>>
>>53146734
That makes sense. I was just confused by how some of what I’d read made it sound like sufficiently high virtues were practically a mental illness.

Am I the only one having connection errors?
>>
>>53150612
>>53150635
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
File: !Fun!.png (51KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
!Fun!.png
51KB, 517x600px
>>53149427
>Could the companion options be used to get new companions instead of importing?
This is fine.
>>
>>53148404

Well, the plasma-tongue isn't even enchanted. It's literally just a revolver flame piece that uses an alchemical fuel.

Same with the fuel bolt launcher.

You could just make one. Or stuff a lead ball down the barrel of a fire wand and invent the musket (as there're already siege-blunderbusses that do this).

Creation has some weird cognitive blindspots - hence the crossbow being super-secret Haslanti military technology.
>>
File: 1418354719463.gif (369KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1418354719463.gif
369KB, 500x271px
>>53150673
Having really high virtues means you are an extremely intense individual.
Like a five in valor means you're liable to fly off the cuff any time aggression is an option. It's just that normal people (read: you unless you intentionally buff those stats) don't have that kind of intensity.

6 and up is mental illness tier, but you can't even get that high unless you do something really stupid.
>>
>>53150686
>Well, the plasma-tongue isn't even enchanted. It's literally just a revolver flame piece that uses an alchemical fuel.
Uh. Yes, they are enchanted.

They're artifacts. Not mortal weapons, even if mortals can use them. You couldn't build mundane firewands that use that fuel.
>>
File: MCU 1.IDK.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MCU 1.IDK.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>53150612

And here's the MCU1 update as written by Red and copy and pasted into rectangles by me.

MCU Vol.1 changelog:

-All backgrounds are free
-Changed 'Telekinesis' to 'Psionic Will'
-Buffed up 'Super Speed'/'Psionic Will'
-'Asgardian Armor' free for Asgardians
-Increased CP given by companion option to 500CP; new notes for Companion Recruitment
-Reduced 'Digital Ally' to 50CP; new notes
-Updated 'Yaka Arrow'
-Buffed Capstone Boost effects
>>
>>53150612
It made sense to me for it to be that way when the other backgrounds cost stuff, but why does Drop-In not get 50/100 tier freebies in Part 1?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53150686
>Well, the plasma-tongue isn't even enchanted.
All Artifacts are labeled as such for a reason. They're very creation is steeped in something other than physics.

>You could just make one.
I don't believe anyone has said that it isn't possible to build them, they've merely questioned why you wanted the Plasma-Tongue Repeaters as a purchasable weapon.

Your inital answer was:
>are possibly the artifact weapons best associated with mortals.
Which as I pointed out wasn't quite true.

>Or stuff a lead ball down the barrel of a fire wand and invent the musket
You'd need to do a bit more than that. The reason why fire dust isn't the end all be all of Heroic Mortals is because the simple fact that while exceptionally good at making fire, fifteen yard flames short lived one second flames able to deal out third degree burns, the firedust isn't good for explosions without doing something to it which is not exactly clear. Firedust makes loads of fire but little to no real force from what I've read, great for a gout of hellish flame but terrible for an explosive which is meant to throw stuff around.

Also, as just an odd aside, mundane sniper rifles are better than artifact Long Powerbows. Shards of Exalted Dreams is a weird book sometimes.
>>
File: 1241801032221.jpg (764KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1241801032221.jpg
764KB, 1680x1050px
>>53150971
>mfw
AAAAAAAH SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT. GIVE IT A BIT.
>>
File: Maru.jpg (240KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Maru.jpg
240KB, 800x532px
>>53151030
To >>53150686 I was answering the dude you were quoting and got mixed up there. My apologies.
>>
>>53150784
Can an outfit/set of armor be imported into Asgardian Armor?
>>
File: When a jump lacks an age roll.jpg (106KB, 617x343px) Image search: [Google]
When a jump lacks an age roll.jpg
106KB, 617x343px
>>53132509

A constant connection error won't let me post my build. No idea why, so I'll post in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/AumdR2Dx

Roll list
1.Crypt of the necrodancer
2.Marvel Cinematic Universe
3.Warhammer Fantasy Tomb kings
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
8.Foodfight

Queue: Need a new 7 spot
>>
>>53151138
SMT
>>
>>53151073
Are Asgardians innately magical or something? Considering how prominent magi-tech is?
>>
>>53150612
>>53150784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56i_2OAnkY

Fuck I loved this movie. Marvel does it again, and James Gunn is a genius.
>>
>>53151165
Never done that one before, hopefully it's not one of those deceptively dangerous jumps. Like Touhou, if you only read the jump you'd never know it's way higher end then described.

>>53151138

Roll list
1.Crypt of the necrodancer
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue:
>>
File: You are stupid.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You are stupid.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53151226
>Forgets to roll
>>
>>53150767

Of course you could.

>During the First Age, Exalted alchemists developed reagent fuels far more stable than firedust. Armed with these fuels, they built artifact fire weapons far superior to any mere firewand and equally useful in the hands of mortals and the Chosen alike, since they did not require Essence expenditure.

At most, they're "artifacts" in that they have complex mechanisms and *might* be made of a magical material.

They don't need attunement, they don't need Essence, they don't use enchanted fuel.

And there's nothing in the description that implies the alchemical fuel necessitated artifact weapons. Just that it enabled better weapons to be created.
>>
>>53151138
I have been having the connection error too. I wonder what the problem is.
>>
This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by /k/
If you're ever in a position where you've got a gun and someone is trying to kill/rape you, aim for the chest an pull the trigger until they've stopped.
Or, you can just erase their minds or something.

Thank you.
>>
>>53151283
Spacebattles.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>53151248
YES! Let's see if you can dance little slime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHrkXfzGv7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBk8owuhNkQ
>>
>>53151317
No, it's obviously that Anonymous asshole that keeps showing up. What a faggot.
>>
>>53151226
Nah, SMT is pretty upfront with how dangerous it is. Starting with a coup by the Japanese military and a zombie apocalypse, with the Americans coming in to stop them, only for it to turn out that both are being controlled by Hell and Heaven respectively, leading to the American ambassador (who's actually Thor) starting WW3, which leads to an apocalyptic hellhole where the armies of Heaven and the legions of Hell wage war along with their cults. Then eventually God floods the world and the final battle between Heaven, Hell, and two humans who are badass enough to take both on with the help of gods/demons/angels that they've 'recruited' takes place within a giant cathedral that's supposed to be God's throne.

The humans win.
>>
>>53150784
>-Buffed up 'Super Speed'/'Psionic Will'
Why?
>>
>>53151202
Apparently they are, yes.

>>53151354
Because a lot of criticism beforehand was that they were too weak.

>>53151123
No, sorry.
>>
File: MCU 1.IDK1.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
MCU 1.IDK1.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>53150784
>>53150971
>>53151073
Updated so that Drop-In's get stuff free like the other backgrounds.
>>
>>53151030
>I don't believe anyone has said that it isn't possible to build them, they've merely questioned why you wanted the Plasma-Tongue Repeaters as a purchasable weapon.

I'm not that anon? I was responding to him.

>>53151030
>All Artifacts are labeled as such for a reason. They're very creation is steeped in something other than physics.

It's literally just a revolver flame piece using an improved form of firedust.

It's only an artifact because the writers thought that firearms and crossbows went against the Chinese/Roman themes of... not... using crossbows... or gunpowder...
>>
File: sok__archers_by_kiyo.jpg (421KB, 1030x700px) Image search: [Google]
sok__archers_by_kiyo.jpg
421KB, 1030x700px
>>53151030
>Also, as just an odd aside, mundane sniper rifles are better than artifact Long Powerbows. Shards of Exalted Dreams is a weird book sometimes.
To be fair, the Powerbows were never very good. Their advantage is mostly range, not being good weapons (at least not without archery charms, which can get terrifying).

However... Orichalcum Long Powerbow still have slightly better, (but similar) stats compared to a mundane sniper rifle. (Same damage at Strength 3, less below that, more above. And Rate 3 instead of 1.)

>>53151274
>they built artifact fire weapons
Yes. Artifacts.

That's not shorthand for simply a complex mechanism that may have magical materials. That means it's magic, even if it's also a complex mechanism. There's complex mechanism that aren't artifacts too, but these aren't some of those.

You're free to decide otherwise, but the text clearly spells out that they're artifacts. So you'd need to built them as any other artifact, not as a mundane weapon.
>>
>>53151030
>You'd need to do a bit more than that. The reason why fire dust isn't the end all be all of Heroic Mortals is because the simple fact that while exceptionally good at making fire, fifteen yard flames short lived one second flames able to deal out third degree burns, the firedust isn't good for explosions without doing something to it which is not exactly clear. Firedust makes loads of fire but little to no real force from what I've read, great for a gout of hellish flame but terrible for an explosive which is meant to throw stuff around.

Read Scroll of Kings.

Firedust is an explosive, and is used to create cannon.

>ERUPTOR
>A variation on the fire cannon packs the barrel with pebbles, nails and other small projectiles. The force of the firedust’s combustion expels the detritus in a deadly spray, dealing less damage but affecting everyone in an area. The eruptor needs a shorter, wider barrel than a fire cannon, though, so one cannot use this trick with an ordinary fire cannon.
>>
Jump # 84 Justice League Dark
Background: Monster (0)
Perks:
*The Curse of Immortality (0)
*Vampire (200, Discount)
*Primordial (300, Discount)
*I AM (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Castle (150, Discount)
*Infinite Cigarettes (50) (I don’t smoke but no other 50 point item)
Companions:
*A team of your own (400)
Drawbacks:
*Behind the times (0)
*It Helps (+100) (alright I guess I’ll need the cigs after all)
*Open Invitation (+100)
*Bit of a problem (+200)
Companions:

Akitsu, Tamamo, Nebros & Alice
Background: Magician
Perks:
*Magical Blood
*Arcane Expertise
*Prodigal Sorcerer
*Circles and Symbols
*Meditation
*Fluency

Arcueid
Background: Con Man
Perks:
Perks:
*I am
*I Cheat
*A blind man walks in to a bar
*Potential
*Friendly neighborhood grafter
*Don’t show weakness

Yu Bel & Beliel
Background: Monster
Perks:
Perks:
*Frankenstein
*Primordial
*Curse of Immortality
*I Am

Death
Background: Guide
Perks:
*Stranger
*Untouched by time
*Magic Blood
*The gift of sight
*The curse of immortality
*Arcane Expertise

(To be continued.)
>>
>>53151476
(I am afraid I don’t know much here I avoided the Nu52 as much as possible)

You know by the end of the last jump saving the world from constant magical threats that popped up was old. Then I got to do it again but this time in the Nu52 *shudders*.

I almost told Xanadu no when the offer was made. I really wanted to but… I have this annoying tendency towards heroics. So of course I dragged my companions along in my adventures with the JLD. Time and again we confronted magical threats the regular JL couldn’t face and time and again we barely scraped by.

Somehow I prevented my friends or myself from falling victim to Constantine’s tendency to sacrifice friends and allies to save his own skin.

I really hope the next world is something different, barely saving the world with magic is fun I have had enough for a while. I also hope I can kick this damn smoking habit, My wives hate it and I give them enough to nag me about already.
>>
File: muhdrills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
muhdrills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>53151427
>It's only an artifact because the writers thought that firearms and crossbows went against the Chinese/Roman themes of... not... using crossbows... or gunpowder...
Yes, clearly.

That's why there's mundane firewands and crossbows, as well as their artifact variants.
>>
>>53151433
>You're free to decide otherwise, but the text clearly spells out that they're artifacts. So you'd need to built them as any other artifact, not as a mundane weapon.

And the only way that makes sense is if their "artifact" quality refers to them being made of enhanced materials.

Active magical effects require Essence expenditure.

The fuel bolt launcher may well have more going on, but there is nothing intrinsically magical to the concept of "revolving cylinder".

Could an ordinary mortal artisan, who crafts flame pieces in Gem, look at the Solar's amazing Plasma Tongue Repeater, and be inspired to create his own lesser copy with mundane materials and mere fire dust?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53151427
>I'm not that anon? I was responding to him.
Please see here >>53151098

>It's literally just a revolver flame piece using an improved form of firedust.
Personally don't know what's different and you opinion on the subject may vary as much as mine, but they are artifacts for a reason.

>It's only an artifact because the writers thought that firearms and crossbows went against the Chinese/Roman themes of... not... using crossbows... or gunpowder...
Except the Chinese used crossbows. Again though the reasoning isn't really clear.

>>53151433
>To be fair, the Powerbows were never very good.
This is true, though the variant ammo is neat.

>>53151463
Aye the Eruptor and Firedust Cannon, which have ranges of 30 to 80 yards and don't touch anything outside those ranges because of the Flame Keyword.
>>
>>53151580
>That's why there's mundane firewands

Firewands are not guns. They explicitly were created to allow for "things that look like guns, because guns are cool" but don't have the same "potential for mortals to kill solars with massed volleys".

>crossbows

Secret Haslanti Military Science only just being reverse engineered. They even have special pins that make them collapse into pieces that somehow cannot be reassembled.

>artifact crossbows

Operated by the Jadeborn, who are well known for their enormous and open influence over the human civilisations of Creation...
>>
>>53151611
>Active magical effects require Essence expenditure.
Not always.

Slayer Khatars, Ghost Cestus, Band of Faith, Winterbreath Jar, Golden Flame, Cord of Winds, Blessing of the Sun, Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light, Yasal Crystals, Jump Harness, Shock Pikes (though with an internal battery for the shooting bolts of Essence part), Thousands Comforts Lounge, Fire Pearls, Transperfect Domestic Tools, Divinity Requisition Badge...

All of them are Artifacts that require no Essence expenditure. There's more too, but I'm too lazy to go through more of my books.

>Could an ordinary mortal artisan, who crafts flame pieces in Gem, look at the Solar's amazing Plasma Tongue Repeater, and be inspired to create his own lesser copy with mundane materials and mere fire dust?
Yes. It'd be a fancy-looking mundane firewand.

>>53151670
>This is true, though the variant ammo is neat.
Mhm, yeah. Switching it up can be useful.

>>53151687
>but don't have the same "potential for mortals to kill solars with massed volleys".
Oh, wow. You actually believe guns would have that potential? I'd advise you to read Shards, guns aren't that great in context.
>>
>>53151670
>they are artifacts for a reason.

Yes, and I have given a possible reason. Role protection - Solar Cowboy is allowed, Mortal Cowboy is verboten.

What do you think the reason is?

>The Chinese used crossbows. Again though the reasoning isn't really clear.

I suppose the excessive use of ellipses didn't make the sarcasm clear.

>Aye the Eruptor and Firedust Cannon, which have ranges of 30 to 80 yards and don't touch anything outside those ranges because of the Flame Keyword.

Right. Because arguing from the mechanics and not the fluff makes sense here.

Interesting - because that means the spray of shrapnel instantly loses all momentum and falls harmlessly to the ground!
>>
>>53151747
>Oh, wow. You actually believe guns would have that potential? I'd advise you to read Shards, guns aren't that great in context.

No, the *writers* thought that.

That's literally the reason they excluded primitive guns from the setting, and made crossbows rare.
>>
File: Dancing Slime.gif (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Slime.gif
9KB, 640x480px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53151226

Origin: Drop-In

Perks: 350
Nimble Toes (50)
Tempo Shift (300)

Stuff: 650
Soundtrack (50)
Extra Heart Container x4 (400)
Multiplayer - Zerakule, Flare (200)

Zerakule: Monk, Extra Training. 2 of my Extra Heart Containers.

Flare: Adventurer, More Gold!. 1 of my Extra Heart Containers.

>Can't stop!
>>Won't stop!
>>DON'T STOP THE BEAT!

Roll list
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue: Need a new 1 slot, although it's doubtful that I'll roll a 1 again.
>>
File: 1392217267748.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1392217267748.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
Guns suck anyway, so who cares?
>>
>>53151403
Updated build

Marvel Cinematic Universe-
0/1600
Rolled for New Mexico
Rolled for 1220
Drop-In
Free Soundtrack of the Galaxy
Free They Call Me "Star-Lord" (And they shall call me....Justice, yeah not very orginal I know, I suck with names)
Free Make This Look Good
Discount Monkey Wrench
A Funny Thing Happened(Air is my Element)
Asgardian
Free Tactical Suit
Free Taser Rod
Strange Forumula
Free Asgardian Armor
Vibranium Sample

Court Rites+600(Fuck it, I plan on angering him anyway by seducing Lady Death)
>>
>>53151403
updating my build
https://pastebin.com/UDKbBrGm
>>
>>53151785
Justice League Dark.
>>
>>53151785
Ouran Highschool.
>>
>>53151776
>No, the *writers* thought that.
>That's literally the reason they excluded primitive guns from the setting, and made crossbows rare.
No. No, they did not think that.

>As for weaponry, you can give mortals artifact weapons like gunzosha and make them hardcore competent, but never so much so that they pass the capabilities of Exalted to prepare superior defenses. Since modern weapons will not operate at a level of power exceeding artifact weapons, this means you can't depend on technology to save you in that fight. In the original outline for Autochthonians in X1, Geoff Grabowski actually gave me Exalted stats for an assault rifle (no, you can't have it) as part of a discussion where he pointed out that "An Exalt who can dodge a war god's spear doesn't fear a bit of metal flung from a tube." Guns wouldn't actually break the setting or change the overall power of mortals within the world. The reason they don't exist in a mass-produced way is because it would change the feel and "look" of Exalted away from its intended aesthetics. Thus, you can have flamethrowers and magic revolvers and blaster spears, but no assault rifles.
>http://nobilis.me/quotes:winning-isn-t-everything
>>
>tfw want to buy Robots and Terminal because organizing a giant warehouse by hand is an insurmountable task
>but need the points for other things

welp
>>
>>53151796
Yeah well you suck
>>
>>53151857
I find his unwillingness to give out the stats for an assault rifle mildly suspicious though. What if I wanted to run an Exalted campaign in a modern setting huh? What then?
>>
Are there any jumps that let you change the aesthetic of a property that is not a warehouse attachment?
>>
>>53151796

I'm not even sure what the argument is about, and I'm half of it.

I'm not even trying to say that Plasma Tongue Repeaters shouldn't be artifacts, just that they're only artifacts:

In Game: Because to make them light and functional, they use enchanted materials.
Out of Game: Because the writers wanted to restrict "firearm-like" weapons to Players, so they wouldn't impact the setting in any large ways.

>>53151857

Oh, in that case I was wrong on that regard.

Still, I don't really see much difference between a musket and a blaster spear. And the Realm is a mix of Chinese and Roman themes and aesthetics, of which one is famous for its primitive gunpowder weapons and both made extensive use of crossbows.
>>
>>53151896

They're in Shards of the Exalted Dream.

They're alright. Probably a little less effective than they should be, but w/ever.
>>
>>53151928
>extensive use of crossbows.
Weren't crossbows invented in like the 900's? Unless you're being a memer and talking about the Byzantines.
>>
>>53151896
2nd Edition has gun stats for the Modern Shard, so then you use those.

If you want to do it in 1st edition for some reason... Well, then you're shit out of luck? Or homebrew something.

3rd Edition (the superior choice if you actually want to run a game) is here: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/886506-first-age-technology/page5
>>
>>53151954
Try the 500s, according to wikipedia.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53151757
>What do you think the reason is?
They were using Essence in crafting the weapons to particular standards out of Magical Materials, most likely a Five Material Mix since that is the usual no-Essence excuse used when it's not Yellow Jade.

>I suppose the excessive use of ellipses didn't make the sarcasm clear.
I'm more than willing to say it still slipped by me,

>Right. Because arguing from the mechanics and not the fluff makes sense here.
It is indeed.

>Interesting - because that means the spray of shrapnel instantly loses all momentum and falls harmlessly to the ground!
Well I'd assume that the force of the firedust isn't enough and the spray is actually flagging already in the flame cloud before the edge but yeah the kill box is the Range for Flame Keyword weapons because that's where things stop dying.

>>53151943
Realistically they should almost all have higher range, accuracy, and the Piercing Keyword.
>>
In the Basilisk jump, there's a perk that lets you summon guards which have a few perks from the Ronin line.
One of them is 'Sword with/without a master,' which isn't in the document? Does anyone know what it's supposed to do?
>>
>>53152067
>Well I'd assume that the force of the firedust isn't enough and the spray is actually flagging already in the flame cloud before the edge but yeah the kill box is the Range for Flame Keyword weapons because that's where things stop dying.
The damage actually gets less the further away from it you are.

Full damage the first three yards, then the damage reduces by 1L per three yards away from the cannon. Eruptors are kind of utterly terrible at range.
>>
>>53151403
Boosted operative capstone essentially gives you Thor's powers, right? But don't most of his (especially the elemental powers) come from Mjolnir?

Speaking of, is it possible to create a Mjolnir clone with the Relic table in part 2?
>>
>>53152142
>'Sword with/without a master
that perk is the first perk in the ronin line now called 'imperfect warrior', forgot to change it.
>>
When will Boku No Hero be done?
>>
>>53150612
Where the break in the movies between part 1 and 2?
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53152332

Not for a while yet, still have more Quirks left on that table and a few other sections of the Jump like Scenarios, Items, Companions and Drawbacks. It's a fairly big undertaking, may end up competing with Bloodborne for my biggest Jump yet at this rate.
>>
>>53152315
Probably, but it'd be most of the "capstones" and cost most of your RP.
>>
>>53152450
But will there be a canon companion option for Mt. Lady?
>>
>>53151796
GUN WAIFU JUMP WHEN
>>
>>53152500
Enter the Gungeon has a perk for that I think?
>>
>>53151865
Just get Psionics and either the laptop or Savant from Pokemon Trainer. Heck you could probably have your pokemon help organize the place too if they're strong enough.
>>
>>53152500
M-16 A SHIT.
M-14 IS REAL HOTNESS
>>
Hey Valeria are you going to do a Necron jump for 40K?
>>
>>53151865
>being a fucking slob
>>
>>53151865
>organizing a giant warehouse by hand is an insurmountable task
Not really. And besides, the Warehouse is actually tiny as fuck.
>>
>>53152500
just go to soul eater>>53152539
no it does not
>>
File: PP-19_Bizon.jpg (345KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
PP-19_Bizon.jpg
345KB, 1024x683px
>>53152563
>not recognizing the superiority of slav shortstacks
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>53152496

Canon companions will indeed be a thing.

>>53152564

Val's in bed right now.
>>
>>53152578
Isn't it the other way around? Making such a mess that you need robots to maintain such a small area is more indicative of slobbery than not buying them.
>>
>>53152615
Nubee knows because that's where he is too.
>>
>>53152625
That's what I was getting at.
There's no reason to need robots to clean up.
>>
>>53152578
Now I'm wondering what Konata's Warehouse looks like.
Does shit just pour out like an avalanche when she opens a door/portal?
>>
>>53151865
Get tech perks, build robots. Get a computer in a jump with technology equal or greater than IRL to use as a terminal. Program the robots to automatically catalogue stuff in the terminal for you since it wouldn't be automatic like when you pay CP otherwise.
>>
>>53152603
>Slav
>short
>stacks
Every noun and verb in that sentence totally disgusts me.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53152583
Gun Magici is a thing banchô-Anon.

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48942250#p48949474
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48942250#p48949501
https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48942250#p48949532

They asked for Gun Waifus not pretty Gun Waifus. I tried to deliver.

>>53152707
I think at one point she converted it all over to server stacks and the pixelator or something... No wait that might be banchô-Anon I can't rightly recall.
>>
>>53152603
>>53152739

>shortstacks
>still no Granblue Fantasy jump
>>
/jc/, what is a good early jump way to get some sort of perception filter or something similar?

Specifically I want to take the Ben 10 jump as the Tennyson background for the discount to Anodite and the built in reason to be around for all of the OG series plot, but I'd like to waifu Gwen and have it not occur to anyone that it would be taboo without having to constantly mindfuck everyone to do it.

Or if anyone has any suggestion on a way to work it so that I can take the Tennyson background without being actually related to Gwen, that would work too, I just imagine it would be harder to justify.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53151785

Origin: Prince (100)

Perks: 800
Undead Traits (Free)
Equals Amongst Equals (Free)
I Shall Remain Behind (Free)
A Loyal Household (100)
Million Year Reign (200)
The Curse Of The Mummy (200)
Jumper Rules (300)

Stuff: 100
Deathmask (Free)
Spare Bones in your size (50)
Import - Flare (50)
Herald - Zerakule (Free)

Zerakule: Herald, All Herald Perks.

Flare: Liche Preistess, Lore of Nehekhara, But of course my lord, Don't kill The Messenger, The Gods Are Not Gone Yet, Power Behind The Throne, High Priestess of Nehekhara.

>Oh hey, we're skeletons again.
>>You look just as handsome as I would expect.
>>LET'S CONQUER SOME SHIT!
>Relax, we have plenty of time. Let's get this show on the road.

Roll list
1.Justice League Dark
3.Ouran Highschool
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue: Gonna need a new jump to replace what I just rolled.
>>
>>53152859
this image is soo good out of context
>>
>>53152859
Isn't someone working on that? I remember a month or so ago there was a poll for companions for a Granblue jump.
>>
>>53152879
Be an alien and take the Tennyson background, you'd be adopted.
>>
>>53152879
Oreimo/Ore no Imouto has something for that. 400 CP perk for The Average Guy. Ya freak.
>>
>>53152879
Oreimo should have exactly what you're looking for.
you sick fuck
>>
>>53152883
DC Occult.
>>
>>53152884
?
>>
>>53152879
Well, you could always be adopted. It's still really, really disgusting though.
>>
>>53152904
>>53152905
That reminds me, are there any jumps where I can get a really good hose I can spray them with when they start incesting?
>>
>>53152904
>>53152905
>>53152935
Not that anon, but it's a little funny to me to see how people are fine with waifuing monsters and abominations from beyond space and time, but COUSINS!? That's where the line is drawn!

I mean, I get it, it really is gross, it's just amusing.
>>
>>53152981
I also don't like people waifuing 10 year olds, but I'm not going to judge what people do in their make-believe game.
>>
>>53151476
Jump # 85 Clustertruck
Perks:
*Balance in all things (100)
*Shiny Side up (100)
*Hundred Miles (100)
*10-33 (100)
*Grappling hook (100)
*Rikety Jetpack (50)
Drawbacks:
*Midnight Highway (+50)
*Racing the Red lights (+200)
*Burma Shave (+100)
*trouble on the turnpike (+200)

What the Hell?!? Ok at first I thought Jumpchan was trying to kill me… I mean what seriously what the hell!

So I dashed and jumped around like an idiot, from world to world, usually dodging obstacles… eating a few more than I would like to admit. Still somehow I managed to make it to Truck Satan.

It’s sad really I can’t even feel scared of a giant Satan made of trucks anymore. I have just fought too many gods.

I managed to make my way up and to hit the glowing spot on his head enough times to win. This was just a weird experience and I have been a hamster before so that says something.
>>
>>53152992
That's fair.
>>
>>53152981
Personally I only object to someone waifuing someone from Ben 10 that isn't Charmcaster. Though>>53152992
has a good point.
>>
>>53153037
How hard do you think it'd be to waifu someone if a jump gives you a child's body?

Would you even care about waifuing someone if a jump made you prepubescent?
>>
This place is so weirdly un-4chan in so many ways.
>>
>>53153099
Probably the influx from more moralizing places like SB and reddit, where common norms are encoded in the site rules and enforced by mods.
>>
>>53153099
Such is the fate of all generals that last for this many years.
We've got some serious divergence though. Probably because so many people here are only here for /jc/ instead of being from 4chan.
>>
>>53150612
>>53150784
>>53151403
Awesome, Red. I now have Asgardian Armor, Shawarma, and a Digital buddy.

Anyway...

>Caging up with the Joneses
I don't suppose I could get just the durability for 100? Not too interested in super strength.

>Hell Charger
...Does my power armor count as a vehicle? Otherwise transforming into Ghost Rider lacks some of the appeal, when the armor that covers the flaming skull. But a motorcycle is a classic backup too, I suppose.

>Device Integration Slot
Could this be used to integrate the Ant-Man Suit's shrinking tech, instead of importing the Suit wholesale?

>Elemental Manipulation
This does help Spirit of Vengeance fire, right? I'd assume so, but since it's hellfire, thought it'd be a good idea to make sure.

Also, would I need to purchase it thrice for all of Lightning, Water, and Wind if I wanted to summon storms with this?

And, having only seen Guardians of the Galaxy recently (yes, I am slow)... an option to be a Flora Colossus would be amazing, if possible? Groot is the best treeperson.
>>
File: 1484948741688.jpg (173KB, 460x760px) Image search: [Google]
1484948741688.jpg
173KB, 460x760px
>>53151796
>>
>>53152879
Accepted Cultural Norms from Tenchi Muyo should cover that.
>>
>>53153152
>I don't suppose I could get just the durability for 100? Not too interested in super strength.
No, sorry.

>...Does my power armor count as a vehicle? Otherwise transforming into Ghost Rider lacks some of the appeal, when the armor that covers the flaming skull. But a motorcycle is a classic backup too, I suppose.
Power Armor does not count as a vehicle.

>Could this be used to integrate the Ant-Man Suit's shrinking tech, instead of importing the Suit wholesale?
No, you'd need to import the Ant-Man suit.

>This does help Spirit of Vengeance fire, right? I'd assume so, but since it's hellfire, thought it'd be a good idea to make sure.
It could, sure.

>Also, would I need to purchase it thrice for all of Lightning, Water, and Wind if I wanted to summon storms with this?
Not really, since Thor does call storms with his lightning.

>And, having only seen Guardians of the Galaxy recently (yes, I am slow)... an option to be a Flora Colossus would be amazing, if possible? Groot is the best treeperson.
Gonna have to turn it down, sorry.
>>
Been away for fuckton of time. As far as I know Reborn only remade Prototype. Did he remake anything else when I was away?
>>
>>53153199
He redid Bleach too.
It's actually pretty good now.
>>
>>53153037
Why not waifu them both?
>>
>>53152992
She's not 10 forever, and she gets really hot based on that episode with the time travel to when her and Ben are ~30 or so. I mean, fuck, the age for Tennyson background is likely young enough that your balls haven't dropped yet, so I doubt anyone would be in a rush to get laid yet at that point anyway.

>>53152903
This sounds good, but would it allow me to take Anodite? In the last thread people were talking about how humans are the only species that there can be hybrids with. Though I suppose that if an adopted alien is ok it isn't much of a fanwank to say you're either Ben's adopted sibling, the child of an adopted child of Max's making you only her cousin by adoption. Maybe even that you're Ben's cousin from his mother's side, making you technically not related to Gwen at all.

Actually, that last one sounds best since it also removes my irrational urge to make my name for that jump rhyme with Ben/Gwen.
>>
>>53153215
Huh. Who made Digimon? Was interested in jumping it but jump... looks off. It doesn't feel like it could be balanced in any other way but just look
>>
>>53153246
His name was like Sprong or something. Really early jumpmaker.
>>
>>53153246
Which digimon?
The generic broken one is really old and I don't know who did it.
Cyber Sleuth was a dirge project and NuBee did Tamers.
>>
>>53153065
Assuming the standard 10 years for a jump, Gwen is 20 and the jumper is 19-23 when the jump ends in this scenario.
>>
>>53153260
Honestly, I know Digimon power levels are all over the place but I don't think the generic's jump's perks were broken. It's just it looked ugly
>>
>>53153245
Maybe you're the exception to the rule? I mean, Anodites are weird enough that if I remember right, the Omnitrix couldn't scan them. The same Omnitrix that could scan the godlike celestialsapiens (AKA Alien X's race).
>>
>>53153246
Yeah, assuming the generic one includes a standard amount of danger for a Digimon setting it would be pretty easy to take it as your first jump and gain enough power to realistically be able to handle a lot of end jumps when you're done.
>>
>>53153245
>>53153277
Anodites are kind of special, we think they can have children with anything as well, but their children are basically just Anodites wearing flesh shells.
>>
File: tenor.gif (6MB, 448x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
6MB, 448x498px
>>53153185
>No, sorry.
>Power Armor does not count as a vehicle.
>No, you'd need to import the Ant-Man suit.
>Gonna have to turn it down, sorry.
Damn, alright. Guess I'm going to riding around on a motorcycle in power armor.

Could I modify the power armor manually to give it shrinking capabilities then, assuming I buy Pymtastic?

>It could, sure.
>Not really, since Thor does call storms with his lightning.
This is nice though.

Anyway, last question for now. Could I start learning Loki's illusion magic with Asgardian and Enlightenment?
>>
>>53153314
You prolly could give it shrinking stuff, in due time.

And also, why not just get Monkey Wrench/Asgardian, and get the illusion magic right out the gate?
>>
File: Ancient yet feeling fine.png (344KB, 848x695px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient yet feeling fine.png
344KB, 848x695px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53152883

Origin: Con-Man

Perks: 900
Friendly Neighborhood Grifter (Free)
Don't Show Weakness (Free)
Potential (Free)
A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar (100)
Your Own Skin (200)
I Cheat (300)
I Am. (300)

Stuff: 300
Enchanted Zippo (Free)
A Team To Call My Own - Zerakule, Flare (300)

Drawbacks: +200
Age of the Soul (+100)
It Helps - Smoking (+100)

Zerakule: Monster, Supernatural Appearance, The "Curse" Of Immortality, Vampire, Primordial

Flare: Magician, Fluency, Meditation, Potential, Circles and Symbols, Arcane Expertise, Magical Blood.

>Wizardry! Magic magic and more magic!
>>You're not the only one.
>>BAH, YOU NERDS AND YOUR BOOKS. I'M GONNA GO BREAK SOME HEADS IF YOU NEED ME.
>>Well, now that he's gone, it's been a while hasn't it?
>Mmmm. Indeed~

Roll list
1.DC Occult
3.Ouran Highschool
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue:
>>
File: Tiny.gif (2MB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny.gif
2MB, 500x667px
>>53153334
>You prolly could give it shrinking stuff, in due time.
Alright then. Guess I'll just have to work for it.

>And also, why not just get Monkey Wrench/Asgardian, and get the illusion magic right out the gate?
Mostly because I'm kind of locked into Tech Expert with all their perks between both jumps, and it's 600cp.

Though the Can't Do It capstone in 2 is also tempting...
>>
>>53153377
You and Flare Dragon, I swear...I'm surprised you haven't had an actual kid yet, you two go at it like rabbits.
>>
>>53153270
It's mostly that it gives nearly unrestricted access to any digimon form you'd ever want while being generic enough that there's no real limiting factor to it.
If you've got a wiki open or kind of know where the bullshit is you can break the jump over your knee on the cheap.
It's theoretically possible to be Zeedmillenniummon if you really fucking wank it.
>>
>>53153465
Even without any wanking at all you can get to Milleniummon or Moon=Milleniummon with just what the jump lets you have. Or rather, your Digimon Partner can, and you can join them with a single 100CP purchase.

Honestly with the power available in comparison to the danger faced it is likely the single most broken jump on the drive by a fairly large margin. There's other jumps with more power on offer, but all of them are in vastly more dangerous settings.
>>
I remember someone posting a WIP for Rave Master with a magic city that follows you, does anyone know what that city is based on?
>>
>>53153377

Origin: Human Survivor (Drop-In)

Let's Dance (Free)
Lucky Miss (200)
The Perfect Predator (600)

Stuff: 200
Partners - Zerakule, Flare (200)
A Really Big Knife (Free)
Resized Yaut'ja Armor (Free)

Drawbacks: 0
The Hunt (+0)

Zerakule: Soldier, Macho Bullshit, Dive For Cover, Ain't got time to bleed, The Challenge.

Flare: Cop, Streetwise, Sharp Eyes, Pried from their hands, Investigator.

>Huh, nice planet. Should I Greater Teleport us home or?
>>WHAT? NO WAY! I WANT TO PUNCH THESE SUPER PREDATOR BASTARDS IN THE FACE AND SHOW THEM HOW IT'S REALLY DONE! I SHALL DRINK THEIR BLOOD!
>>While I'm not quite as vigorously excited about the proposal, I do feel that they should be reminded that they are far from the top of the food chain.
>Motion carried, fucking with the locals protocols initiated.

The Super Predators then learned that Vampires are above them on the food chain, let alone Dragons and Dimension Traveling Slime Wizards. The Normal Predators however, were completely fine with the Super Predators getting their asses handed to them.

Roll list
1.DC Occult
3.Ouran Highschool
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue: Need a new 4 slot.

>>53153419

>Should we?
>>We're on the move constantly, every ten years things can change massively. We should find someplace a bit more... Stable before doing so. A Draconic child would take centuries to properly rear, after all.
>Hmm... Yes, yes I suppose so, children need stability to properly form. It isn't like we can lock him in the Slime Dungeon for potentially decades at a time for more nasty worlds.
>>DOES THIS MEAN I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE?
>Probably not anytime soon.
>>
>>53153650
Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53153650

Roll list
1.DC Occult
3.Ouran Highschool
4. Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Foodfight

Queue: Gonna need a replacement for the one I rolled.
>>
>>53153650
>>53153714
Oh, and here's the jump itself. I think it's in the Uploads folder, but just in case.
>>
>>53153573
>>53153465
Eh, Digimon power levels differ depending on media and how they came to be. The protagonist Omegamon in Adventure was on different level than Omegamon in other series, etc. Zeed appeared only twice, in games and in Xros manga, and even his second appearance he was nowhere near power of games Zeed, even tho he lacked the chains of code that would restrict his power
>>
>>53153573
Ain't that what you can still get with one or two partners from Cyber Sleuth?
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart D. Tiger Adventures

Last Time: Tiger got sent to Jojo, wherein Ammy once more took over his choices. Stalwart Tiger became Jowart Joger. Also a Red Stone of Aja was gained for Ammy. Then we went on to Super Mario wherein Tiger was very short. He was not happy about that. Then onto Horror Movie Jump, where Tiger was more Monster than the actual Monsters. He also spent time playing 'kick the baby' due to all the evil children that kept poping up. And finally he went, alone, to Ogre Kingdoms. Declared himself the Overtyrant, and beat the hell out of anyone who argued otherwise.

1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
4.Fate/Zero
5.Beyblade
6.Persona 5
7.Peter Pan
8.Redwall

Gonna need a replacement
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>53153833
>Persona 5
So...Tiger is gonna have to confront his, non literal, inner demons? ...K. This could end very well, or very badly
>>
>>53153853
You'll also have to confront a god who's basically the love child of Therion and She Who Lives in Her Name.
>>
File: chips.gif (691KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
chips.gif
691KB, 355x200px
>>53153750
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>53153875
You underestimate how much Tiger would enjoy that. Considering his utter LOATHING for SWLiHN, and the fact he enjoyed fighting Ligier.
>>
>>53153889
Just saying that's going to be something you'd have to deal with.
>>
>>53153750
Sonichu to replace it.
>>
>>53153853
What's up with the pupper? Bad eyes?
>>
>>53153922
My guess? He's run into sliding glass doors one too many times.
>>
>>53153922
Golden retrievers are retarded.
>>
>>53153889
>hating imouto orbs
I didn't realize tiger had brain damage.
>>
>>53153781
Don't know, I haven't read the Cyber Sleuth jump yet and don't plan to until I beat the game since the story so far seems fairly interesting.
>>
>>53153958
He let her out of the cage, she enslaved every single person in his Empire and removed their free will. He believes strongly in something akin to "noblesse oblige". He has reasons to hate the imouto orbs.
>>
File: Almost as lewd as hand holding.jpg (16KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
Almost as lewd as hand holding.jpg
16KB, 320x260px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53153750

Origin: Ike - Jello

Perks: 650
Is This Fountain Rules? (50)
Perhaps you'd like to do something funny with it? (50)
It Sure Does A Body Good (Free)
It's Simple and Plain (100)
You Could Give Her A Cracker Jack Ring And She'd Say Yes! (150)
The Secret's Inside (300)

A Perfectly Good Tub of Jello (Free)
Different But All The Same (100)
Product Placement (100)
Copa Banana (200)

Drawback: (+100)
That's what he does! (+100)

Zerakule: Fruit Bat's Fruity Fruits.

Flare: Flaring Whipped Cream, Whip it with a Flare!

>>Oh almighty, I'm a whipped cream mascot.
>At least you have a spicy variant that's somehow popular?
>>THE NAME OF MY PRODUCT IS HORRIFYING! WHY WOULD ANYONE EVERY NAME SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!
>Well, on the bright side we go great together!
>>Mmm~ You can say that again~
>>NO! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LEWDNESS! THE LOCALS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES AND IDIOTS!
>Now now, our base is also really clean!
>>TRY KEEPING IT UP FOR ONE DAY WITHOUT HIM.
>Oh that'll be simple. Prestidigitation cleans things flawlessly! It's literally magic there's no way it can fail.

>A few days later.

>HOW THE FUCK IS MY SPELL FAILING TO KEEP UP WITH HIM WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Roll list
1.DC Occult
3.Ouran Highschool
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Sonichu

Queue: Interestingly, I'm fine with the 8 slot being the cringe jump slot now.
>>
Right. Back from class, here goes again.

https://pastebin.com/8Pe16nAL - Differences: added another perk to Good Guy Garrosh, added Companions-can-hang-out bit to Orgrim's hammer. Debating on dropping The New Warchief's sub-companions to two.

NOW TO KEEP TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT I DID FOR SHAMAN BECAUSE I LOST THEIR PERK TREE.

>>53152996
Just as planned.

>>53152886
Technically he is, but between college and also being a lazybutts it's taking a while.

That and apparently Granblue keeps churning out new events with new bullshit every week.
>>
File: 1391220585163.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1391220585163.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>53153833
>>53153853
I want Tiger's Shadow to embarrass him by airing his hidden feelings for his friends. Especially his love for Ammy.
>>
>>53154062
I'm considering it being that, or a version of himself when he was a Villain, who is PISSED that he's being redeemed.
>>
>>53153977
That's your problem, you never let imouto orbs off hear leash until you instill on her that you are absolutely higher than her in the hierarchy and thus to obey you absolutely.
>>
>>53154019
Reminder that as bad as Garrosh is, at least he's not Mary Sue Sylvannas Windrunner who gets away with everything.
>>
>>53153960
That part doesn't matter exactly, because you have access to same Digimon that checking wiki can offer you. Even more technically since Hacker's Memory is coming out in 2018 and it takes place in same verse during story of cyber sleuth
>>
>>53154099
Don't remind me. At this point, Sylvy HAS to be someone's waifu on that team. There's no other justification for this horseshit.
>>
>>53154092
Tiger did this in his homeworld, since Infernals is his Native Jump, where he comes from. He had no idea what the orbs were gonna do when he unleashed them.
>>
>>53154099
>pod WCIII living Sylvanas
>wait for someone to do WCII and pod Alleria
>take them both to WoW and call Vereesa
>reunite the sisters and have them find out what's become of them

> w h a t c o u l d g o w r o n g
>>
>>53154131
Well Sylvannas would run off to kill herself, more than likely.
>>
>>53154147
Which one?
>>
File: TheDivisionJumpChainv1.12.pdf (122KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TheDivisionJumpChainv1.12.pdf
122KB, 1x1px
Version 1.12 of the Tom Clancy's The Division jumpchain, for your jumping pleasure.
>>
>>53154163
The living one. The zombie one would do that whole "YOU MUST JOIN ME AND TOGETHER WE'LL GENOCIDE ALL THE LIVING" shit.
>>
Anyone have any good ideas for getting an absurd/arbitrarily large essence pool in exalted? Perhaps something that would allow you to absorb the properties of the Grail artifact from Heroic Mortals?
>>
>>53154212
Unfinished Cosmic Cube in Avengers should be able to hold as much as you want.
Claymore has a perk for fusing with things. Use that if you don't feel like waiting it out with the Lost Odyssey method.
>>
File: Ammy Typing.gif (799KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy Typing.gif
799KB, 469x326px
>>53153833
Persona 5-
0/1800
Phantom Thief of Hearts
Emperor- Obviously
Free Masked Thief
Discount Picaresque
Discount The Shadow of The True Self
Discount Life Will Change
Gravure Idol
The Fool
"You are a slave. Want emancipation?"
Free Unlimited Supply of Calling Cards

What's New Pusscat+300- OH YOU FUCKING BIT- "Sorry, we have to cut out Tiger's rant for the purposes of protecting Ilya's virgin Ears" "...Ammy, who are you talking too? And Ilya curses like a sailor sometimes" "Shhh, quiet Raven" *explosions fire in the background*
Admission Impossible+300- I do not like where this is going
An "Apology"+200- Are they trying to blackmail me? "I know, stupid idea"

I will, ATTEMPT, writefaggery of Tiger's confrontation with his Shadow. No promises though.

And I do need a replacement for that roll.
>>
>>53154253
Ouran Highschool.
>>
>>53152615
WIP? or is it too late for that
>>
>>53154212
Perhaps some method of using the inner world from Infernals as an essence battery? You can design the manse at the center and a big essence battery would be an appropriate feature for it.
>>
>>53154253
It was the last day. The last day we had available to save my castle, and to confront my shadow. So many problems up until this point, and when we opened the gates we were all pulled in at once by some unseen force. I will admit at feeling apprehension. Just what was my Shadow? Could it be my Arrogance? The joy I found in not just battle, but slaughter? My rage? No, it couldn't be. Shadows were not just the darkest parts of you, but the parts of yourself you disliked or denied their existence. But I don't have anything like that, right?

The room was pitch black at first, I couldn't see a thing. Then they appeared, so familiar. Me, before I made my deal with Almanthien. A fourteen year old boy. He immediately latched onto Ammy and began babbling. Not ranting, not monologueing, not even boasting. Babbling, and apologizing. For being mean to her, for not noticing her sooner, constant mentions of "I love you" thrown in.

....I wanted to stab him. Even more so when Ammy looked at me, and give me this huge grin. I KNOW this is going to be brought up for centuries to come, I just know it. Of course that's when I heard the snickering, I wiped my head around to look at the children who had helped us get this far, all of them trying to hold back laughter. The Shadow then proceeded to go to all of my Vassals and tell them about how much he valued them, and considered them friends. Every time I tried to wring his neck my own fucking Persona stopped me.

I hate this place, I want to leave.

Read the filename
>>
I heard something about a Breath of the Wild Jump. What's up with it?
>>
>>53154292
Sure, why not. Accepted.
>>
"We'll never do anything even half as important as that ever again." Taylor tipped back the pint of beer.

"Cheers to that." Shitty American beer poured down my throat. It tasted like someone had pissed in some wheat. It was the best goddamn flavor I had ever tasted. We downed the pints in silence. Technically it was illegal for us to drink as minors but fuck it we had just killed something larger then a universe.

We sat in silence for awhile. Tense uncomfortable and akward. Taylor finally spoke in a low voice, "You manipulated me into getting the fucking surgery."

"Yes I did. I set you up for a lot of the shit you went through. We, no I, predicted it was nessecary to make someone who could lead the army against Scion. You were just unlucky enough to have the right shard."

"And you just did what you had to do to win."

"Yes. I did do one thing for you though, once we had the date set for Scion's death. I took your father of Earth Bet. Put him in the darkest hole I could find in the multiverse. I can bring you to him tonight."

"Then what?"

"Nothing. Skitt- Taylor, I planned out just about every day of your life for the past three and a half years to get you where we needed you to be. I'm not going to do it anymore. No more plans, no more shady deals or manipulation."

"Just so I know tell me. What parts of my life weren't part of your plan."

"Well..." We talked for the rest of the night proceeding to get absolutley fucking wasted. We laughed, we cried and in the end fell asleep drunk and in costume in a smoky shithole of a bar after saving every world.

Now that the stakes aren't so high though... I think I might try to actually be a hero. To do more then just dress up like one and ruin lives in a way that keeps a few people breathing.
>>
>>53154424
After hitting the old google fu for a bit I found it's a Spacebattles work, looks neat.
>>
>>53154458
Hero 100
What I Fight For Free
No Such Thing as Collateral Free
We Stand Together 300

Items
Worm 50
Costume Free
Weapons Free
-Gun
Power Armor 450
-Mover-High Speed Flight
-Mover-Super Speed/Reactions
-Shaker-EMP
-Breaker-Intangibility
-Master-Mind Control Ray
-Tinker-Tech Integration
-Blaster-Laser Blasts
-Thinker-Combat Prediction
-Striker-Teleports on touch
-Changer-Fused into body and hidden
-Trump-Suppresses Powers
-Stranger-Invisibility and Noise Supression
Dimensional Breach Controller 300

Companions
Villain 100
-Thanatos
Freebies
Hero 100
-Complete Arsenal
Freebies
Taylor 100
Richter Artificial Intelligence 300

Power
Reverse Engineering

Everything Get's Worse +800
Rolled 100/100
>>
>>53154424
They have to keep buying new keyboards then the durability wears out.
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53154253
>>53154404
1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
4.Fate/Zero
5.Beyblade
6.Ouran Highschool
7.Peter Pan
8.Redwall

Gonna need another replacement.

>Pic semi-related to write-faggery, Tiger dragging his embarrassing shadow away from everyone else.
>>
File: BBEG 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BBEG 1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53154507
>Giant Monsters
FUCK YES!
FUCK YOUR WARSTRIDERS! Tiger can make himself tall enough to 1v1 those fuckers!
>>
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?

This episode: MCU Part 1 and 2.
https://pastebin.com/0wmUEQ0n
>>
Do you ever buy perfect-memory perks for your Companions?
>>
Speaking of perfect-memory perks, what are some jumps with them? (I'm creating a new jumper based on a Pokemon Trainer OC, so I can't do the Pokemon jump with her)
>>
>>53154299
Sure, sounds like fun. (Word of warning, this definitely isn't Jumpable yet. Lots of things are still subject to change, sometimes drastically.)
>>
>>53154019
Still not feeling the sub-companions. Honestly, I think the free customization for The New Warchief is a good enough bonus.
>>
>>53154561
Oh fuck. I'm guessing Hyde is gonna be showing up a lot more now?
>>
Looking at the MGLN jump, which style do you think would be better for an Omnitactical Battle Hydra sort of character? I'm torn between the two Belkan styles.
>>
>>53154654
>>53154019
>somehow a Warlock gets made Warchief
>or a Shadow Priest
>>
>>53154009

Origin: Half-Blood, Puddly, Prince of Slime World, Alternative Flaw.

Twisted Sister (Free)
Dark and Troubled Times (Free)
Blessing of Delirium (200)
Highway To Hell (Free)
Thirteen (300)
Carefully Chosen Words (300)
Dimension Lord (Free)

Family Tree (Free)
Jumper Brigade - Zerakule, Flare with 800 each (300)

Drawbacks: (+100)
Tophat Troubles (+100)

Zerakule: Dabbler Collecter, Dark and Troubled Times, Slight of Hand, Escape Artist, Synchronicity Wave Traveling, Vestments of Freedom, Worn Trenchcoat.

Flare: Natural Modern Day Merlin, Mystical Sensitivity, Slight of Hand, Back to the Basics, Baby Magic, The Moving Finger Writes, Greatest Magician of The Age, Stage Set.

>>DIDN'T WE COME HERE BEFORE?
>Technically? It was different last time... Lower power.
>>Really, you don't say? I have a weasel on my shoulder.
>>>Curious, how curious.
>Oh! A fellow mage! Hello there.
>>>Ah yes, hello, I did not expect my potential student to already have such... Capable companions.
>>WE ARE FAR MORE THAN JUST CAPABLE.
>>>Yes, yes, I trust that. Of course, more help can't hurt can it?
>>You do have a point.
>Well, it's great to have some real mystical backup for once.

Roll list
3.Ouran Highschool
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Sonichu

Queue: Need a new 1 slot.
>>
>>53154507
Generic Parenting Jump.

First comes love, Justice. Then comes marriage. Then...
>>
>>53154586
kotor
>>
File: Screams Geometrically.gif (1022KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screams Geometrically.gif
1022KB, 500x281px
>>53154730
You're a monster. But fine, accepted.
Don't blame me if half-breed of a Primordial/Green Sun Prince and a fucking Sun Goddess ends badly though.
>>
>>53152564
No, Necrons don't really sit well with me. Kinda feel like worse off versions of Tomb kings, especially after they changed their backstory, since I liked the old version better. If I did do any 40k race, it'd probably be Tau or Tyranids, since everything else I like has been done and those two are fairly different from anything I've done so far. Also would be cool to do Dark Heresy though, that game is fucking wicked.

Though Tyranids would probably be pretty hard unless I made you some sort of special snowflake lifeform. I guess there are a couple canon examples, if I remember right, of independent tyranid minds.
>>
File: 1466544242690.png (88KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466544242690.png
88KB, 600x539px
>>53150635
I feel like this has gotten ignored so I'll say something nice about it.
Despite knowing fuck all about whatever it's based off of the jump seems creative and well done. I think the puzzle for the locations is cute and it reminds me of old DOS games for some reason.
>>
File: 1473700166768.jpg (53KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473700166768.jpg
53KB, 600x546px
>>53154687
YUP.

Also, we're officially in what I am tentatively dubbing the 'mid-power arc', where I need to start thinking about combos, if any, I'll be using. Decade may or may not evolve into Cat Wizard, albeit with less immediate escalation.

Honestly the hardest part of this chain is picking the right order to keep things 'ascending' relatively smoothly without going bonkers on combos or power ups.
>>
>>53154784
You could always make the jumper a babby norn queen without her own fleet yet.

Kinda like Hive Queen Quest jump
>>
>>53150635
Oh THIS is that word search puzzle thing people were talking about.

... Well hot damn I ain't gonna disagree, it's a fairly inventive approach.
>>
>>53154739
Guess I'm doing that as my jumper's third jump then. Perfect memory is a good one to have early on.
>>
>>53154566
I tend to do power sharing builds where me and my companions all share our powers around with each other through Sacrificial Bestowment, Drink Milk, But I Don't Want to go to School Today and Infectious Bite. Since I consider Savant mandatory in Pokemon so as not to forget any metaknowledge important to future jumps, I have a perk ready to share before I even technically have any companions or any method to share things. As a result I never need to buy them perfect memory perks since I share mine with them ASAP anyway.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53154728

Well, I'm bored. I'm going to roll anyways.
>>
>>53154801
Eh, true, but it kinda misses out on what makes Tyranids so cool to be just sitting back and making an army. It's all about being a cool alien killing machine and swarming your foes that can't match you or adapting to overcome those that can.

I think if I DID do one, I'd probably say something along the lines of "The hivemind gave you limited amounts of self independence as one evolutionary path to see if that would improve effectiveness/planning/whatever". Better then just having you be independent for inexplicable reasons.
>>
>>53154853
There are independent ones yes, those sea monsters on Fenris are hinted to be ones, for one. And there are a couple of named tyranid 'heroes' in the tabletop that are independent or semi-independent.
>>
>>53154636
>Quirkless Loser
Combining this with out of jump powers would be hilarious.

>Ha, how pathetic, he doesn't even have a quirk-OH GOD HE'S SHOOTING FUCKING LASER BEAMS WHAT THE SHIT?!
>>
>>53154853
Also also, the tyranids are known to make forms that don't rely on the hivemind to basically be the first invasionary force. I remember one morph that's entirely about that. Can even reproduce sexually.
>>
>>53154566
Sorta. I bought "But I don't wanna go to school today!" from Imaginary Friend to give all my companions Pokemon "Savant".
>>
>>53154876
Yeah, sounds good then. Might take a break in a couple of fantasy jumps to do Tyranids.
>>
>>53154891
Also helpful to know
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>53154507
Pacific Rim- Oh look, a convenient method to express my anger
0/1600
Rolled for Sydney
Experimental Human/Kaiju Hybrid
Free Djawadi's Favor
Free Kaiju Behavioral Studies
One Man's Trash
Free Kaiju Medkit
Free Might
Free Speed
Free Toughness
Free Petrochem Spray
Free Carapace
Free Extra Limbs
Atomic Breath
Iron Skin

Top Of The Wall+300- Really? Five years without combat? Damn it.
Heavy-Hansend'd+300- "The accent is weird, but not much different than normal" "Cept now we know he's hiding how much he likes us" QUIET DOG!
>>
>>53154636
>All those quirks
>Scenarios
>Drawbacks
Fuck me, This is gonna be hell to jump.

I can't wait. Looks Goat.
>>
>>53154879
Unfortunately, you wouldn't be alone because that's pretty much what the protagonist does too, except with super strength instead of lasers.
>>
>>53154636
>One For All is scenario locked
I understand why but I'm still incredibly disappointed.
>>
>>53154853

There are independent Tyranids on catachan that are as big as trains
>>
>>53154849
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

OR

HBO's Rome

OR

Generic Video Game Developer.

>>53154853
Don't the leader units have a degree of independence? Hive tyrants and that kind of thing?
>>
I'm actually thinking I might do KOTOR fourth, and Monopoly gauntlet third. First jump was Career Model and second was inFAMOUS so my jumper will have a lot of money, but if she's going to KOTOR she'll need a way to convert it.
>>
>>53154853
>It's all about being a cool alien killing machine and swarming your foes that can't match you or adapting to overcome those that can.

I feel like there is an Australia joke here somewhere.
>>
>>53154913
Still hilarious. Besides, isn't that because All Might gave him One for All, to have him be the successor to that power?
>>
>>53154954
What can I say? It's like the call of the wild.
>>
>>53151353
>leading to the American ambassador (who's actually Thor) starting WW3

Woah, sweet. are the other norse gods in american government too?
>>
>>53151403
MCU : +1000 (1000)
Location (New York) : Free
Origin (Tech Expert) : Free
Soundtrack Of The Galaxy : Free
They Call Me "Starlord" : Free
Professor of Asskicking : Free
I Am Iron Man : -200 (800)
Data Disassembly : -200 (600)
Grootologist : -50 (550)
Asgardian : -400 (150)
Tactical Suit : Free
Holo table : Free
SHIELD Membership : -50 (100)
Nitramene : Free
Strange Formula : -100 (000)
Extremis Formula : -100 (-100)
Asgardian Armor : Free
Assemble! (8) : -200 (-300)
Horrible Costume : +100 (-250)
Glory of A Monster : +300 (050)

I have no idea what my place in the plot here is. Maybe some sort of guard for the tesseract? Anyways, I need to erase hydra during my time here, so the best way to go about that is to join.

Right?

Maybe hook it up with that perk from HSotD and brainwash hydra into a personal army.
>>
>>53154424

Been workin on it with my friend, It kind of got stalled out due to A) Shadow Realm and B) Midterms/Finals happening

Luckily we managed to get quite a bit going before the stall out so...
Considering my last final is on thursday, I could get to work on finishing it.

Been feeling the itch for a bit...
>>
>>53154904
>So what, in your own words, happens on the Wall today?

>Well ya see, there was this ere Cunt who worked all day ya see? Ranted and raved, mostly bout is sheila. So ere comes this Kaiju fucker

>What does the man have to do with this

>Well ya see. This ere Kaiju smashes the wall, while me en Bruce r gettin some Tallies. An this ere Cunt grows bigger en the Kaiju en starts punching it

>Cut the feed, he's obviously drunk.
>>
>>53154977
It's possible. We never really learn anything more on that subject (due to the focus being on post-WW3 Japan), but it would explain why Thor had the authority to launch the missiles in the first place.
>>
>>53154973
Yeah, I'm just saying there's not much difference between
>Random quirkless loser starts shooting lasers because they're secretly an interdimensional reincarnation
and
>Random quirkless loser starts madman-ing all over everything because somebody gave him a power
In either case, outside observers see it as someone developing powers out of the blue.
>>
>>53155023
>Forgot my name when I did minor writefaggery
Damn it
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53154728

Origin: Student

Perks: 600
Dramatic Declaration (200)
Princely Bearing (200)
Impeccable Crossdresser (200)

Stuff: 1000
Direct CP transfer - Zerakule, Flare 500 each (1000)

Drawbacks: (+600)
You Know Too Much (+300)
White Lily (+300)

Zerakule: Make Them Swoon, Unnerving Presence, Facefault.

Flare: Impeccable Crossdresser, Make Them Swoon, Sweet Tooth.

>>FACEFAULTING INTENSIFIES!
>I know, right?
>*Puddly is currently being carried off by Zuka Club girls*
>>Should I go get him?
>>NO, HE CAN TELEPORT, HE'LL BE FINE.

Roll list
1.Who Framed Roger Rabbit
3.HBO’s Rome
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.SMT
8.Sonichu

Queue: Generic Video Game Developer
>>
>>53155053
Eh, true.
>>
>>53154918
I don't, unless it includes the strength of the previous bearers. Doesn't the base ability just remove the cap on your physical abilities?
>>
>>53155009
...Sb beat you to it.

Which is kind of ironic, since you beat blade to it.
>>
>>53154654
Yknow, fair enough.

Dropping the sub-companions, upping The New Warchief's CP count back to 800 (same total as what a fully-stacked Looking For Group / Looking For Guild can get, as well as the CP total of Garrosh' perks).
>>
>>53155009
>Not claiming the jump was stalled because it kept breaking when people used it for test jumps
If you posted it in the thread, then deleted it a half hour later and said "whoops, you guys used it too much and now I have to write another one," I'm split over whether that'd be funny enough to justify the inconvenience.
>>
>>53155088
He claimed it way before so that doesn't really matter.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53154879
Hehe, admittedly the thought did come to mind when I was thinking it over. Kinda reminds me of how Knuckleduster in Illegals is a wanted vigilante because he regularly beats the crud out of villains without a Quirk or License. When Eraserhead actually confonts him though and finds out he's got no Quirk he's all "Huh, no Quirk, not my problem to deal with this weird old man then." and then leaves with his groceries.

>>53154912

Thanks Anon. Glad I got that reaction with scenarios since those are basically notes as they sit right now.

>>53154918

Sorry dude, only way I could reason out having that much immediate power combined with that much future potential. And All For One, good god, I couldn't even justify that through a scenario. That thing is extreme.
>>
Monopoly gauntlet build. Keep in mind that my jumper spent ten years as a fashion designer. She knows a thing or two about money and business.

Jump #3: Monopoly

Drawbacks
Embarrassment (+100CP)
Shrewd Fellows (+300CP)
Strictly Business (+400CP)
More of Them (+200CP)
Cheaters (+200CP)

Perks
Savings and Loan (500CP)
The Landlord’s Game (400CP)
Cash Advance (300CP)
>>
>>53155175
Yes, but can you REALLY put up with THAT kind of Monopoly game for that long?

Also, does anyone else feel like when he wrote it, he was just thinking of all the "/tg/ hates Monopoly" jokes?
>>
>>53155198
It's about the same level of quality you come to expect from any Wakfu jump.

Utter shit.
>>
>>53155217
>>
Is Wakfu the new "Jumpmaker we love to hate" this week?
>>
File: sadghosts.gif (148KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
sadghosts.gif
148KB, 500x390px
>>53155217
I see you're here to beat a literally dead horse again. We get it, you bullied the depressed kid into NEETdom. You want a medal?
>>
>>53153922
Probably not too fond of running into glass and doesn't understand that it isn't there anymore. It makes a doggo cautious.
I've seen very small children do the same thing.

>>53153935
t. angry, jealous cat
>>
>>53155238
Wakfu got shit for years.
Some people are just assholes and we'll never know why.
>>
>>53155238
This guy's been at it since the poor sap was still here, which was almost a year ago. The twit's been making victory laps ever since, as if getting the guy who wrote himself getting possessed by Eywa, getting killed by Nanoha, and freezing to death on an ice-boat to sod off is somehow an accomplishment.
>>
>>53155238
Nah, shitposter's been after Wakfu for a while, he's just been busy with screaming about Dirge recently.
>>
>>53155116
Suddenly I want to pull a Batman for this jump.
>>
File: 9FJbpiC.jpg (58KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
9FJbpiC.jpg
58KB, 500x613px
>>53155249
>t. angry, jealous cat
There are some magnificent dogs that are intelligent. The golden retriever is not such a breed.

But cats ARE better.
>>
>>53155276
>getting killed by Nanoha
Wait, not Befriended? Outright killed? That...seems out of character, unless Wakfu's jumper went out of his way to hurt her and her friends.
>>
>>53155303
It might have been one of his jumpers that went megalomaniacal. He had one possessed by the spirit of a barbie doll and the other was a nature goddess/mermaid that just lost her shit at pollution.
>>
File: Newfoundland.jpg (60KB, 490x473px) Image search: [Google]
Newfoundland.jpg
60KB, 490x473px
>>53155283
>Spoiler
Only a man who has never been near a Newfoundland could speak such nonsense.
>>
>>53155303
It was more Wakfu didn't know how the setting's magic worked at the time, and so thought that taking one of those Friendship Blasts at point-blank was gonna be lethal.
>>
>>53155303
This is why basing everything on critfail rolls and your crippling depression makes no sense.
>>
>>53150612
Really dumb question, but I want to be sure.
Can companions spend their CP on items?
>>
So if you're peak Asgardian with both the Asgardian and Super Soldier perks, what happens if you have fire as your element and inject yourself with Extremis in jump? Wasn't Extremis supposed to be equivalent to the Super Soldier Serum?
>>
Hey jumpers, how do you keep track of what your jumper has? Do you have a huge character sheet or something that you list put all of your perks in?
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>53155377
Yeah, Cherry Tree is fucking huge at this point.
>>
>>53155377
Cherry Tree is your friend.
>>
>>53155318
That was really common, actually. It was never intentional, either, it seemed like he just felt he was destined to lose it.

For all we know, he got shipped off to therapy after his breakdown.
>>
Regular Jeanne or Alter?
>>
>>53155377
Excel. Libre Office Calc

To people suggesting Cherry Tree: is there any benefit to it over a simple spreadsheet?
>>
>>53155399
He had a breakdown? When?
>>
>>53155358
No, but they do get access to the armor/relic sections.

>>53155374
WORLD OF EVERLASTING FIRE.
>>
>>53155418
Doubt it was along those lines, but yeah. Wakfu basically got tired of our congregation of assholes, made a post saying they were done and that they wished they could retract every contribution they've ever made, then they just left.
>>
>>53155377
Cherry Tree is amazing.

>>53155408
Alter in her Shinjuku outfit, normal otherwise.
>>
>>53155377
I just dump it all into notepad.
>>
>>53155425
Wait, really?
>>
>>53155420
I AM FIRE. THE BEES TRANSFORMED. Hail HYDRA.
>>
File: Give me the waifus.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
Give me the waifus.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>53155408
Read the filename.
>>
>>53155418
The day someone said Red was getting chewed out on IRC and it turned out to not be happening, but a bunch of people showed up to watch anyway. That's what finally broke him.
>>
>>53155420
>WORLD OF EVERLASTING FIRE.
So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>53155459
I have no idea why people thought that was why so many showed up.
Personally I was there to get caps to prove him wrong.
>>
>>53155377
I use the most inefficient of systems: three google docs. I really need to migrate it.
>>
>>53155470
Depends on where you are on the 'pyromania' scale.
>>
>>53155470
Seriously anon? When has fire ever been a bad thing? More fire is always good.
>>
>>53155432
Hey, dumb question. REAL dumb question, but I gotta ask.

Can I make a Companion the subject of The Golden Empire jump? I like the stuff in Tomb Kings, but at this point in his career Jumper's not likely to use much of anything in there. His wife on the other hand, absolutely would.
>>
>>53155483
Not so much. My Jumper in that Jump is an archaeologist, after all. Gotta keep everything intact, and all that, even if he does have all of the tact of an unholy fusion of Nathan Drake and Indiana Jones.
>>
>>53155506
No. Only a jumper can take the scenarios.
>>
>>53154636
>Quirkless loser
I'm going Iron Man mode for this jump. It might humble them when I start making tech to replicate all their powers.
>Well I noticed that your Quirk works by manipulating gravity, so I just used my scanners here to see how you did it.
>Now I've got a machine the size of my thumb that can do the same thing as your Quirk, but like, a hundred times stronger.
>I can't wait to get the production lines rolling on Mark 1.
>>
>>53155516
>that fusion
>"un"holy
>>
>>53155517
fuck.

Can I at least shunt the rewards onto a Companion then, after living the scenario? Or is that also a no-go?
>>
File: 700+ Jumper.jpg (243KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
700+ Jumper.jpg
243KB, 1280x776px
>>53155377
I make a notepad for every Jump when making builds. But then I make a file of it in CherryTree that contains the Perks and Items with their descriptions.
Notepad loads fast and allow me to keep things clean when spending CP, while CherryTree tells me what I have without having to hunt down the jump pdf.

>>53155413
It's...cleaner, in my experience, and very easy to use.
>>
>>53155374
You beautiful soul.
Extremis was designed to modify the 'blueprint' of the human body, which is apparently stored in the brain.
The idea is that by modifying the blueprint, you can give someone powers, or heal otherwise incurable ailments, like lost limbs or genetic defects or whatever.
It has the side affect of massively boosting the subject's metabolism, which makes them generate large amounts of heat, IIRC.

tl;dr
It was meant to be a sort of replacement for Erskine's formula, but it doesn't work the same way.
>>
>>53155535
If you have a way of transferring perks or powers, sure. Otherwise no.
>>
>>53155425
So his jump are up for replacement then.
>>
>>53155566
Piss the fuck off you absolute wanker.
>>
>>53155566
If you had any tact maybe you'd actually get somewhere.
>>
>>53155547
OneNote is better.
>>
>>53155556
Aight then, thank you.

>>53155567
>>53155573
Guys, guys. Take a step back and take a breather. You're getting trolled.
>>
>>53155556
Hey Val, got a question for the Golden Empire Scenario. Does Nehekhara update technology wise upon being imported? Like, if I imported it into modern day Earth, would it have modern day Earth tech or no?
>>
>>53155566
Go for it, anon. I believe in you, you can totally make a new, better jump. All you have to do is actually start typing, I'm sure that's no big deal for you.
>>
>>53155566
If you could find him and ask him he might actually say 'yes,' provided he's calmed down.

If the answer to any of those is 'no' or just him begging you to go away like you were a ghost, expect disappointment.

He did hand over a couple towards the end, but maybe that was just to take some heat off?
>>
>>53155586
Yup.
>>
>>53155595
Is there any way to get in contact with him?
>>
>>53155555
So, other than the healing factor and the heat generation, it doesn't really amplify or enhance anything?
>>
>>53155595
well given how NikaMoth was being a complete cunt towards the start of Sailor Moon's replacement, I imagine he said yes just to avoid anymore bullshit.

Could we just learn to fucking leave someone alone? I mean shit, we did this nonsense with JoJo.
>>
>>53155609
Who knows?
>>
>>53155618
No. We deserve a better jump.
>>
>>53155618
He left behind unsatisfactory jumps of series that are fairly popular. No one has any recourse to do something about those other then complain or try to seek them out.
>>
File: Crona 12.png (206KB, 900x640px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 12.png
206KB, 900x640px
>>53155282
>>53155519

I'm gonna get real pissy if everyone foregos Quirks for being a badass normal after I put in all this work on the table. Not really, that'd be hilarious actually. I'm glad so many people are getting enjoyment out of a drawback of all things. I would like to point out and emphasize the Drop In line of perks for this sort of thing since it'd be fantastic for that sort of build.
>>
>>53155618
Nikamoth only showed up after he'd already left.
I sincerely doubt there's any interaction there.
>>
File: 1439640862736.jpg (389KB, 709x558px) Image search: [Google]
1439640862736.jpg
389KB, 709x558px
>>53155629
>>53155632
There's literally nothing wrong with any of his jumps.
Where does this meme even come from?
Do you just hate rolling that much?
>>
>>53155618
Don't make content if you can't handle the heat.
>>
>>53155601
>modern earth fantasy Egyptians
>sphinx mounted by skeletons rattling AKs all over the place doing drive-bys at insurgents.
this amuses me.
>>
>>53155650
So is that why you haven't made anything?
>>
>>53155601
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>53155635
>Nikamoth only showed up after he'd already left.
>M upside down is W
>A, K
>upside down h, with the tail cut off, is u
>Move some lines on N
>Wakfu O.T.I On The Internet

Nikamoth is Wakfu confirmed.
>>
>>53155650
>Don't make content if you don't want some autistic asshole hunting you don't over the internet to scream at you about something you made for a fucking single-player imagination power-fantasy CYOA

>>53155635
Except Nika got Wak's permission.

Which was probably given only so that he'd be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>53155680
Permission was given to anyone who wanted it for sailor moon before Nikamoth showed up.
Nobody stepped up to plate until then, but the two never met each other.
>>
>>53155680
So we need to harass him even more to give up the rest of his jumps is what I'm hearing.
>>
>>53155634
Well to be fair, we still get the quirks when the jump ends, we just get a potentially more interesting time during the jump as well.

It's the fact that you still get your quirk after the jump that moves that drawback from "no chance in hell" to "actually, that could be kind of fun." At least that's the way I see it.
>>
Man, you fucks can never fucking help yourselves but to bite the most obvious bait in the world.
>>
File: 1417036291440.jpg (35KB, 308x362px) Image search: [Google]
1417036291440.jpg
35KB, 308x362px
>>53155701
You're sub human.
>>
>>53155645
Some of his things are good. The jumps he made about series like Garzey are excellent jumps for that kind of series. The Wii Fitness thing was great too.

It's jumps like Fairy Tail, of huge shounen, where he messes up huge. A huge lack of what was there, vital information missing. The roll table is bad but what makes it incoherently so is the lack of information on things like how strong you are and how skilled you are with the magic you just bought, especially with how expensive they are. You need to pay hundreds of cp in minor perks to equal even the beginniner characters of fairy tail, core and important options to the series are missing, weird non canon things are shoved in and while I could go on, in general the problem is that this is a massive series that has so much potential but has as disappointing a jump as the original Bleach done for it that does a poor job of reflecting the series and of showing why it's got cool stuff.
>>
>>53155680
Why the fuck do you expect any better.

No seriously. I'm curious. Why are you expecting any better from this place. These are the kinds of people who would show up outside of your apartment at 3 in the morning to scream at you about that one option you added to a jump, if they had the money to do so.
>>
>>53155634
Bee this may be too much, but how does a 0cp drawback putting you in the time when All might and All for one were young sounds?
>>
File: 1434023813935.jpg (58KB, 294x302px) Image search: [Google]
1434023813935.jpg
58KB, 294x302px
>>53155714
I'm fairly certain it bites itself.
>>
Making jumps is kinda fun. I finished up my first one yesterday, and I've got ideas for two more.
>>
>>53155645
Putting aside the memes, there are a few issues.

>The ones that haven't aged well
At least one was in the middle of being updated when he left, and he probably nuked his files.

>The ones from his first year that popped out in a couple of days
Those tend to be his low points, and it's obvious even he never really thought about them again afterwards.

A lot of them are okay/passable, and he's got some decently good ones, too. The problem is how variable it all is.

There's also the oddly-designed ones, like Betrayal At House on the Hill and Age of Empires III (which was also in the middle of an update just before he left). Note: not 'badly,' 'oddly.'

You could tell with Betrayal he was trying really hard to port the board game's mechanics into Jump format, but your mileage may vary on if it worked.
>>
>>53155737

Er, what do you mean? All For One was already really old when All Might started heroing. Did you mean the original holder of One For All?
>>
>>53155756
Kinda sums up a lot of the reasons. Wakfu's stuff hurts a lot from how early a lot of his work was as one of the first jumpmakers. I don't think he was ever one of the great jumpmakers, and in my person view I disliked his work, but quite a bit of what people dislike about his stuff was a lot more common in the very early days of JC, so he gets a fair bit more flak then he deserves.
>>
>>53155780
Not him but that sounds like fun as well, where you're slotted into when quirks first emerged and have to deal with all the crap that happened back then and AFO & OFA appearing.
>>
I'd like to speak up and just contribute to the current conversation by saying as someone who liked some of Wakfu's Jumps, he also did some really bad ones too, Cowboy Bebop and Ouran Highschool Host Club.
>>
File: 1491442445065.gif (495KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
1491442445065.gif
495KB, 320x222px
>>
>>53155756
It's just unfortunate that nothing can be done without opening the floodgates. Jumps that haven't aged well are one thing, but I just wish the Jumps that need major updating because the series is still going could get it.
>>
Trying to come up with ideas for my jumper, so. Jumpers! What did the Trials of Sorcery in Exalted entail for you?
>>
>>53155729
>that point

You can even tell when he TRIED and when he assumed you'd know more than he did.

One of his other tendencies early on was his tendency to look at jokes people made in-thread about what he was working on and write them in, for better or for worse, just because he thought people would enjoy it. And sometimes they fed him some really dumb jokes.

Consider how he even did two entire Jumps (Foodfight and Garzey's Wing) because people in thread asked for them and he thought it'd be funny.

The road to Hell really is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>53155780
yeah, my brain misremembered
>>
>>53155808
But he didn't do Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>53155808
He didn't make Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>53155808
Cowboy Bebop really deserves a better Jump.
>>
File: DO NOT.jpg (41KB, 249x278px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT.jpg
41KB, 249x278px
>>53155809
>>
>>53155827
Wakfu did those joke jumps amazingly well is the thing. His style was perfect for them, no one else would have done them and they actually came out pretty funny.

It's the serious jumps that came out wrong.
>>
>>53155827
and Johnny Test.
>>
>>53155807
>>53155830

I might consider it in a future update if anything radically different happens in the series and we get more details, but as of right now, the era where where Quirks first started appearing and All For One came into power isn't very detailed.
>>
>>53155809
Give Wakfu's Skype information.
>>
>>53155859
True, he had some really clever moments, even in the iffier ones.

>The Ravens are scammers in Legends of Chima
>he has them actually scam you IN the PDF
>>
File: Screenshot_142.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_142.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>53155809
She comes to laugh at us.
>>
>>53155809
Why is that cat eating a banana?
>>
File: 1271908045344.jpg (59KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1271908045344.jpg
59KB, 960x708px
>>53155891
>pic related

>>53155906
Less laughing and more "I legit can't tell who's trolling and who's really this autistic anymore"

>>53155909
Why not?
>>
>>53155809
>>
>>53155891
Why would she even have it?
>>
>>53155916
If you actually cared about this community, you would.
>>
>>53155909

Pussies like to devour long, thick, tasty things.
>>
>>53155932
If you even pretended to you would have hung yourself the day you were born.
>>
>>53155927
...that cat is my spirit animal.

>>53155932
Oh no, strawman argument. Whatever will I do? Probably just laugh and blow you off.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg (34KB, 560x487px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg
34KB, 560x487px
>>53155916
No troll, I would love it if Wakfu opened his jumps to being edited/revamped. The Steven Universe one breaks my heart.
>>
>>53155957
I've been saving it for an appropriate moment.
>>
>>53155962
And there's no way to get him to do that without literally going internet stalker.

Are you going to sink that low, anon.
>>
All of you are so naive and so readily respond to bait it's outright disgusting. Learn for once.
>>
File: 1494039223768.gif (528KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494039223768.gif
528KB, 500x281px
>>53155985
Considering my "Mad Haxxor Skillz" stop at having to reset my Internet password once a week because I can't remember it, I doubt even if I want to try and track him down I could.

Which I don't. It's not that vital. It would just be nice.
>>
>>53155916
>Why not?
Not him, but my cats are afraid of Bananas.
>>
>>53155729
I want Fairy Tale faggots like you to hang yourselves. You are so fucking autistic and caustic over your shitty property not being done how you prefer. Choke on your fucking dragon dick anime.
>>
>>53156029
Pretty sure this artist does Pincest
>>
I swear you assholes are turning me into Pat.

There's no other way for me to comprehend this amount of irritation and anger I feel over this minor of bullshit. I'm going to wake up one day and find I've shrunk two inches and have started balding.
>>
>>53156052
He does lots of stuff.
>>
>>53155962
If it really upsets you that much, redoing it yourself and posting it on SB is always an option.
>>
File: dehumanize.gif (605KB, 1016x720px) Image search: [Google]
dehumanize.gif
605KB, 1016x720px
>>53155377
Vi.

Send help.
>>
>>53156098
which came first Ranch or Cool Ranch?
>>
>>53156096
I tried to get into that community but they just piss me the Fuck off.
>>
>>53156062
Can you play games still?
>>
File: sad marx.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
sad marx.gif
2MB, 245x160px
Does the perk from Total Drama that stops weird character changes work if the character is portrayed two completely different ways in events in the game that take place at the same time?
>>
>>53156145
I can, but I'm finding my old skill's slowly slipping.

Also I seem to be getting a lot of things wrong lately.
>>
>>53156062
>Pat
As is Best Friends Play?

...Kind of a random comparison.

And weird, since I'm watching the Dark Souls LP in another window right now.
>>
>>53156160
Well you're not Pat yet. He can't play videogames at all.
>>
>>53156205
Drop your shield.
>>
>>53156113
Bruh, do you even BIAS?
https://youtu.be/x60EuQ4YH1Y
>>
>>53156062
Are you completely wrong about all the lore yet?
>>
>>53155377
Atleast 80% of everything my jumper has is shoot/stab/punch/burn things. So I mostly don't bother.
>>
>>53150679
Indeed
>>
File: croppedscreenshot.png (26KB, 445x625px) Image search: [Google]
croppedscreenshot.png
26KB, 445x625px
>>53155377
I can't help but feel like I've got the most inefficient way of keeping my build. It's in notepad, done through points, tabs, perks, basic info for custom perks, and +/- amounts. In the context of my chain, i can remember what my plans were for that jump, and I've started writing for them (though for every jump I write, I add 2 more jumps)

It's terribly inefficient, but I've kept it like this for the almost 2 years I've been on this particular build so I doubt I'll change it. Might start another once I hit 150 though.
>>
>>53155616
Well it also seems to make the user considerably stronger and tougher (strong enough to punch straight through normal humans), but it's only ever been used on ordinary humans.
Just fanwank something.
I think the fact that the Centipede drug cocktail combined Super Soldier Serum, Extremis, and Gamma radiation (among other things), it'd be safe to say that they don't get in each other's way, performance-wise.
>>
>>53156471
*Might start another Notepad document

no way im throwing my build away lmao
>>
>>53156471
...This looks unreadable, and I basically do the same fucking thing. Like seriously, how the fuck is your formatting so bad?
>>
>>53156062
Did you know that Waifu is Lucatiel's brother and Red became a tree?
>>
>>53156551
>>53156062

Wakfu. I meant to write wakfu not waifu
>>
>>53156156
Are you talking about the difference between Support Xander and Story Xander because if so I am also interested in seeing this question answered
>>
>>53156567
I could've sworn someone made that typo before.

>>53156575
YES.
>>
>>53156551
>>53156567
It's too late, we know that you really meant Worm when you said Waifu, there's not taking it back now.
>>
>>53156551
>Lucatiel

Who?
>>
>>53155962
How is saying that you want your contributions retroactively erased anything but "opening them up to revamp/replacement"?
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53156597

Character from Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>53156541
How is it so unreadable? Perhaps I'm just used to it. The +/- on the right is the price/credit of the perk/drawback, and the left is the total after the perk. It's like budgeting I guess? I also have a notebook of builds in the same format so I can indulge my escapism when out on trips
>>
>>53156601
Because wishing for a cosmic retcon out of anger doesn't really indicate anything besides being really mad.
>>
>>53156597
All you need to know to understand is that Pat makes infamously bad and ill-informed lore theories.
>>
Is the dark hand (from dark souls) corrupting (or otherwise have deleterious effects)? It looks pretty cool, can function as both a weapon and shield while being incorporeal even when equipped so you can do other stuff with the hand it's in when not in use, and out of jump stuff could make it not be absolute dogshit (I'm thinking aion armsfusion thingy to combine some actually good shields/fist weapons into it combined with legacy of use from smite to make it stronger as it's used), but I'm worried that it'll do what dark related stuff pretty much always tends to do and drive me crazy/horribly mutate me like it does to pretty much everything involved with it. Like Artorias, or the four kings, or Manus.
>>
>>53156551
Everyone is Lucatiel's brother.
>>
>>53156597
I'm 100% certain this monster is JusticeAnon because it dropped his hat when I killed it
>>
>>53156623
Oh, THAT Pat.
>>
>>53156638
No no, not Matt Patt, it's Matt and Pat.
>>
>>53156609
NuBee, what's the difference between the Deep and the Abyss? Is Dark inherently corrupting or is it just Deep/Abyss that have this effect?
>>
>>53156624
By itself? No. But those who greedily consume the humanity of others tend not to turn out so well.
>>
>>53156613
Because first of all, your budgeting seems to be inconsistent between jumps, I legitimately can't figure out where the points are going or coming from just by looking at this, it's cramped as shit...My brain can't process this, it seems like you don't even have a base template you use to make builds out of, it's just confusing.
>>
File: Small Crona 4.jpg (14KB, 263x321px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 4.jpg
14KB, 263x321px
>>53156624

Never seemed to do anything like that or was implied to do anything like that when brought up in the series. By default I'd say it's fine to use as much as you want. If anyone wants to fanwank otherwise in their own chains for story purposes, that's fine too though. It's a pretty valid assumption.
>>
>>53156658
Fanwank.

All we know is that the Abyss is sometimes used as a synonym for Dark, but the Abyss as we know it came about for a tortured Manus going insane. It's not the natural state of the Dark, which is supposed to be calm and comforting. We know from Ringed City that Dark is natural for humans, and that the humans/pygmies had a great kingdom underground before they were dragged into the Light by Gwyn.

The Deep is understood even less. It seems to be a different type of corrupted dark associated with the eldritch and water.
>>
>>53156661
So it's just overdosing in quantities your body is not mean to handle at once that's bad? Huh.

>>53156609
So let's say I do the Usurp the Fire ending. Do I break the cycle of Fire happening and then Dark coming until fire reignites? Do Hollows in Age of Dark remain human due to abundance of Dark and hence humanity?
>>
>>53156695
>So it's just overdosing in quantities your body is not mean to handle at once that's bad? Huh.
No, it's more like, greed can actually transform you in dark souls. It's not even a thing having to do with humanity and dark exclusively, we knew people who went crazy and turned into monsters from being soul-hungry or even flesh-hungry.
>>
>>53156692
Was the kingdom great before being brought to light? I still try to figure out what breaking Fillanoire's thing actually do and why there were several Pygmies crawling at incredibly fast speeds
>>
>>53155566
I only remade Sailor Moon because Wakfu gave his permission for someone to remake the jump, and I only remade the Sailor Moon jump because it is a very important and special series to me on an emotional level, and I felt let down by the jump. And I will indeed admit that I did act like a giant asshole at one point over it because I was a bitter shit over a fucking japanese cartoon series. I realize that what I did was extremely not good and I have chilled out since then.

I have never interacted with Wakfu as far as I can remember, but from what I can tell, this place was not a very mentally healthy place for him. Speaking as someone who also struggles with mental issues, I think he did the right thing in leaving if he couldn't handle it. I sincerely hope he's doing okay. Even if his jumps were not very good, he still deserves to be treated with basic human decency.

This is as far as I am willing to get involved in this argument.
>>
>>53156551
Worm is Lucatiel's brother?
>>
>>53156720
>still deserves to be treated with basic human decency.

And like that your entire message fell apart.
>>
>>53156710
Well, having a lot or just strong souls also makes you huge. I'm still trying to figure out if linking the fire was bad for World just because of act of linking fire itself or due to deteriorating soul quality over time or something. Luckily Demon Souls has a perk that lets you turn lifeforce into souls. Meanwhile I still am trying to figure out Yorshka
>>
>>53154636
Oh this looks awesome. Thanks for taking this on.
>>
>>53156717
Yes. The pygmies was kangz n shiet. The weapons of darkness were supposed to be super fucking scary even to the gods. The pygmies were definitely a rival in power to the other lord soul bearers, they just weren't in their element, it being the height of hte age of fire and all, when Gwyn tricked them and brainwashed them.

Fillianoire seems to send you to the future. Those pygmies are crawling because they've been mangled and are trying to get away from Gael, who is straight up eating them alive. Pygmies are supposed to be absolutely immortal, so he must be doing some Dark shit. Maybe absorbing the dark soul out of them or something.
>>
>>53156688
>>53156661
So I'm fine so long as I don't overuse the grab attack? Cool beans.
>>
>>53156752
It's bad because you're defying the natural cycle, causing time to warp and reality to rot.

Just let go. Even the Flame wants to die. Everything in 3 is about how you just need to let go and let things progress into the future and see what comes, instead of vainly holding onto the fading past out of fear. Don't be Gwyn.
>>
>>53150784
>The Infinity Stones are primordial reservoirs of cosmic energy, which predate lesser forms of matter and endured the formation of the universe. They burn with an intensity that impacts matter on a fundamental level; even the most powerful beings of the universe will fall in seconds merely by touching them. Tread carefully around them as you would around a full-scale supernova... full-scale supernova... eating or absorbing them will make you explode and fail the jump regardless of any precaution you may have taken.
>You cannot eat Thanos to get around this.

What's with this silliness? Why the extra fiat beyond "they won't work outside their universe" as in canon? They're not even that powerful in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53156658

As far I could ever tell, Dark is perfectly fine by itself. Abyss and Deep are two different kinds of Dark that got fucked up. Abyss was caused after Manus got resurrected, tortured and had his dark soul going wild. The Deep as far as I could ever tell just seems to be an expanse of Dark that got corrupted as foul dregs of humanity sank into it, because humanity is often noted to have weight and the foulest humanity seems to be even heavier. Dark by itself. . .I'm not sure if it's corruptive on its own, but it seems open to influences that can transform it into something that is.

>>53156695

No clue.

>>53156759

No problem dude, I'm honestly having fun even if OC Quirks aren't coming to me as fast as I'd hoped.

>>53156769

Sure, I guess.
>>
>>53156766
But man, is it the future or is it actually the present and fillianore kept you in time-locked version of the city or illusion of one like Gwyndolin kinda did with Anor Londo?

And it feels like Dark and Souls are just like that episode of scrubs where a guy was blindingly orange and they figured it was due to him drinking tons of carrot juice and something else. Calm down on intake
>>
>>53156812
Do you need help coming up with OC quirks?
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>53156821

I think the other thing was tomato juice.
>>
File: I am the law.jpg (39KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
I am the law.jpg
39KB, 281x400px
>>53154165
The Division, Jump #280

>Welp, criminals are gonna die
Background: Divison Agent (100)
>I am the law

Perks:
Mobility Training (100)
People's Hero (200)
Solo Slayer (500)
Barter Economist (700)
Mechanical Mastermind (1300)

Items:
Virus Filter (1300)
Seeker Mine (1400)
Echo Scanner (1500)

Drawbacks:
Bullet King's Bane (1400)
Waste Not, Want Not (1300)
Blizzard Warning (1000)
>I hope you like the cold!
I live in Alaska, I AM THE COLD!

Winter is coming, scumbags!
>>
>>53154636
Loving the Hero perk line, makes me wanna pick it even though I want to be a student, for trolling purposes.
>>
>>53156798
But if the Flame dies, does it result in that Dark Firelink shrine place? Or was it the world when Fire wasn't extinguished properly and they just were too late?

And you still continue the cycle if you extinguish it with fire keeper. And kind off lose the sun. And potentially Time because in Lordran Time is Light
>>
>>53156821
It ultimately doesn't matter. The only things Fillianore was meant to show was:

1. The city you saw was sealed away. Whether it had degraded in truth or degrades after you unfreeze its time is irrelevant.

2. Even once everything else has fallen into ash, the pygmies will live on. When they say immortal, they fucking mean it.

3. Gwyn is so much of a monster that he would sacrifice his own daughter, beloved by so many (all those grass items throughout the series are dedicated to her), and his own legacy that he was supposed to be fighting to preserve, all out of fear at his own allies. He sacrificed his own flesh and blood as nothing but a seal to keep the Dark away.
>>
File: simplebuild.png (9KB, 301x295px) Image search: [Google]
simplebuild.png
9KB, 301x295px
>>53156676
The Right is the first part of the equation, the left is the second. If that makes sense.
If i'm only buying like one item, then i'll merge perks and items.

Here's a smaller "template" type thing. Teen Titans is kind of weird because of the 1000cp race.
>>
>>53154719
Old Belkan. Muh wolks.

Go for Ace Combat too for FULL BELKA.
>>
>>53156855
Humans are naturally creatures of the Dark. They don't need the sun. Once the Age of Dark begins, the Dark Sign breaks, and all humans are pygmies again.

And the problem with the cycle thing? The idea that the flame will eventually spring out of the age of dark is essentially fanwank. It has no direct canon statement supporting it. The cycle, as far as we know, is just the fading and ignition of the flame. An unnatural thing. We don't know if we've ever gotten an actual Age of Dark. Even if the flame does come back one day, it's the rekindling that's making reality rot, not the fire itself. If the fire ever came back, it would lead to a healthy age of flame like from before gwyn kindled himself.
>>
>>53156849
omg someone actually used my jump.
thank you so much.
I like your build!
>>
File: Vita Chibi.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Vita Chibi.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>53156899
Glory to Belka
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53156833

I'd like the help even if I don't need it, I took notes from when people did that before I began work, and even had a few on the table now because of suggestions from people who volunteered on the IRC when I was talking about problems. Orbit, despite being a Tier 0, had so many fun scenarios being shot back and forth when we talked about it. I'll still be able to get everything done eventually even without help though, knocked out a couple dozen over the last week out so iirc.

>>53156851

Thanks! I really loved writing them and imagining All Might selling them. I never really did anything like that before. Also, just the general brightness and warmth and making things better for others is something that's always agreed with me too.
>>
>>53156901
Well here's a question. Shouldn't humans remain as humans instead of the wrinkled pygmies due to Dark being Humanity? This is the part I don't get about it. Or is that what happens in any Ending where you let the flame fade and we don't see it because of armor. Of course, if we treat DS2 as canon didn't fading of Flame still have people go hollow?

Why does everything seem to literally be drawn into or near First Flame, locations and all converging like this?
>>
>>53156997
No? Pygmies are human. The humans we know are the product of an illusion/seal cast by Gwyn around their dark soul. The Dark Sign. When the fire dies, so does that spell, and humans will revert to pygmies.

Humanity is called humanity because as far as anyone knows other than Gwyn and maybe some other gods, it's something humans have. Nobody else is aware that humans are just pygmies.
>>
>>53154165
Tom Clancy’s the Division
Origin: Medical (50cp)

Perks
Infection Intuition
Combat Medic (100cp)
Genetic Lottery (300cp)
Avoidance Tactics (400cp)

Gear
Virus Filter
Winter Gear (50cp)
Echo Scanner (100cp)
Pulse (250cp)
Tactical Scanner

Companions
Looking for Group (150cp)

Drawbacks
Balance Nightmare (+200cp)
Hard Mode (+200cp)

These Cleaner fucks are in for a rude awakening. Not sure which Companions I'm going to Import (I have a stable of about 30 or so), so I don't have builds for them yet.

Nice work.
>>
>>53156997
You overthink symbolism.
>>
File: 112.jpg (106KB, 567x372px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
106KB, 567x372px
>>53157051
>Pygmies are human
>implying
>>
>>53157079
Pygmies are pygmies because they're midgets compared to most gods and giants. It's like how Dwarves are called Dwarves.
>>
>>53157051
Is hollowing out in the mental sense also due to Gwyn's fuckery or regular state of being, and pygmies cant die ever, they can just go mad or be consumed? I've seen tons of lore that just made me more and more confused.

And this means that when Age of Dark starts I will make a killing on moisturizing creams
>>
>>53157105
Here's the thing. Dark Souls as a whole was made for the player to draw their own conclusions.
>>
>>53157105
We don't know. We just know that the pygmy lords and ringed knights seem not to be hollowed.

Just buy purging stones. Since we know that the whole human appearance is Gwyn's illusion, the illusion from the purging stone is literally no different, except that it wears off if you get 'killed'.

>>53157116
I've tried to tell him that, but he's the kind of person that needs answers. So I'm telling him what makes the most since/is commonly concluded/what I think myself.
>>
>>53150635
I'm this got neglected, it has some neat stuff, and spread around multiple backgrounds.

The reward chest, does it have to be money, or could you place a magic sword or enchanted cloak in it to be desired as the reward?

Workings, from the elemental magic note you can but this several times (up to nine times I guess) Are later purchases discounted for Apprentices, or even for everyone after the 1st one (That would make the complete set 500 CP, 400 CP for apprentices)

How big are the rooms in the Quizard Castle, and does the 7x7x7 rooms count connecting hallways as rooms?

Piece of cheese needs to say it is never fully consumed or goes bad; it is still the same volume after you remove some.

Really want the Oubliette, might need to use some hyperspace architecture to make more room for stuff and people.
>>
>>53157127
Honestly hearing put other people's opinions and thoughts on DS series is always interesting. Although do Pygmy lords look normal? I might have to replay that part or check LPs again because I thought they still looked shriveled. Oh well.

What are your thoughts on what's the difference between Dark Sigil and Dark Sign?
>>
>>53157190
They're dried up prunes but less rotten and more just, dried out. So not putrid or falling apart. They're not horrible to look at or anything.
>>
File: k.jpg (80KB, 670x518px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
80KB, 670x518px
>>53157092
>
>>
>>53157215
Yeah, they file those down intentionally. You could do that too if you hated yourself.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
>>53156962
>Thanks! I really loved writing them and imagining All Might selling them

Thats what Worm needs, All Might doing his heroics to brighten up the place.
>>
So best way to win DS3 jump.

Jump DS1-2 first.
Never grab the poise drawback in DS3.
Become Giant... Dad
>>
File: M-ships.png (2MB, 1260x947px) Image search: [Google]
M-ships.png
2MB, 1260x947px
>>53150612
This might be a little late with everything you've already done, but could we get an option to purchase our own M-ship?
>>
>>53157244
Don't forget to swing the biggest weapon you got to abuse DS3's hyperarmor system.
>>
>>53156810
>What's with this silliness? Why the extra fiat beyond "they won't work outside their universe" as in canon? They're not even that powerful in the grand scheme of things.
Pretty sure that's not a thing in MCU. Strange was playing with time in the Dark Dimension just fine.
>>
>>53157255
Just get a Chaos Zweihander, that doesn't exist in DS3.

Now, does the Yakuza jump have a perk that lets me invest in myself literally and Shakedown people for cash so I can become the apex predator?
>>
File: 1135664356.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1135664356.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>53157244
Being Giant Dad is the best way to win any jump.
If you can't pull it off it's just because you were too casul.
>>
>>53157260
Usually it's the local multiverse. And, well, something that may or may not be a contributing factor is that the Dark Dimension was literally connected to Earth at the moment, the whole point of the relevant scenes was to prevent its spread.
>>
>>53156810
Because MCU was made during a time where Red was literally blamed for everything that could conceivably go wrong, even an anon getting the flu.

If that change HADN'T been made, it would've caused an utter riot.
>>
>>53157233
I'd read that fanfic.
>>
>>53157233
Every world could use a little All Might!
>>
File: Iron_Hammer_Vita.png (370KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Hammer_Vita.png
370KB, 800x450px
>>53154719
>>53156899
>>53156932
Omnitactical Battle Hydra you say? There's only one weapon suited to every role.
A multiheaded poison spewing hammer whip.
>>
>>53157320
3DS > Vita
>>
>>53157284
Honestly, if you brought some of DS1 equipment, with the way they function, into DS3? People would be terrified. Poise from DS1, Havel Ring and FaP Ring, and two additional slots when you are in DS3, along with Mask of Father and stuff? Jesus, that would be strong
>>
>>53157297
I feel like you're lying.
>>
>>53157252
Eeeeeh... I dunno. I mean... it's possible? But at the same time what would it even be priced at? It'd have to be undiscounted, mind you.
>>
>>53151380
>No, sorry.
Not that anon, but why tho? What's the issue there?
>>
>>53157351
Does Fist of Iron allow control over other types of "life energy/ki" your body produces/acquires in the future?
>>
>>53157320
>no long ranged option
6/10 enjoy getting sniped
>>
>>53155377
I only track the stuff i use regularly and a massive amount of its redundant. i make the vast majority of my gear and forget it when it obsoletes.
>>
File: Vita2.png (978KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
Vita2.png
978KB, 800x744px
>>53157324
>He doesn't want the tsundere with a giant hammer
to smash his enemies shields for him
>He doesn't a cadre of badass German knights from space backing him up in battle
>Having taste this shit
>>
>>53157372
I suppose so.

>>53157354
Because you can use MCU2 to merge the Asgardian Armor to what you wanted to import into it?
>>
>>53151403
Is there any time between absorbing an Infinity Stone and exploding? Would I have enough time to spit it out/unabsorb it if I accidentally swallowed it and realized I made a mistake?
>>
>>53157373
MGLN Hammers have a long ranged option.
Smash giant iron balls at people with them.
>>
>>53157407
You'd have enough time to shove it out. Pretty sure the "sudden cataclysm of energy" tidbit would be enough fair warning.
>>
>>53157403
>Because you can use MCU2 to merge the Asgardian Armor to what you wanted to import into it?
I mean, I guess, but that would require you to use/take both jumps.
>>
>>53157305
I'm pretty sure I've seen one, actually. It's title was "A Symbol of Peace in Brockton Bay" or something like that. I didn't actually read it, just noted its existence, so it might just be another shitty Taylor alt-power story.
>>
File: 1401736364390.jpg (206KB, 844x713px) Image search: [Google]
1401736364390.jpg
206KB, 844x713px
>>53157439
>>
>>53157351
Undiscounted 300-400 maybe? It's a cool live-in starship that's fast but not the best armed or armored.
>>
Ultranationalist Strike Witch guy from last guy here, can't come up with a good callsign. Can't come up with anything catchy and original (was thinking Captain America, but then realized I was just stealing it from Generation Kill)

Also, I just realized I basically made Susan Ivanova's evil twin by accident.
>>
>>53157504
Fanny Fondler.
>>
File: American Skull.jpg (137KB, 584x806px) Image search: [Google]
American Skull.jpg
137KB, 584x806px
>>53157504
Perhaps pic related would work.
>>
File: vitaisen.jpg (207KB, 850x1041px) Image search: [Google]
vitaisen.jpg
207KB, 850x1041px
>>53157376
Good taste in magic Germans, fellow Belkan
>>
>>53157441
It's a quest with the MC getting One for All.
>>
>>53157504
When in doubt go with the basics: Kilroy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
>>53157522
Callsigns are supposed to only refer to one witch in a unit.
>>
>>53157504
Lady Liberty?
>>
>>53157372
What kind of Chi will you be able to get that you won't be able to control anyway?
>>
>>53157504
How about something simple? Warlock. You were a guy in jump, weren't you?
>>
>>53157544
Yeah, completely ruins the point.
>>
>>53157567
Dunno. But it's nice to know I can do it if the issue comes up. And, to be fair, the level outlined in Fist of Iron is a bit more precise than most native systems.
>>
>>53157547
Kilroy's WW2, not Vietnam, but it is a good idea
>>
>>53157244
>>53157284
>Giant Dad
What are you, casul? Jumpers are not constrained by the tyranny of time. They would be full on pre-patch flip ring haveldads. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>53157451
Hey, uh, does the new boosted Reverse Engineering give you the capability to personally imbue your magi-tech with magic, or would you need something else for that?
>>
>>53157598
Giant Dad is more aesthetic. That's really all there is too it.
Outside the meta there's nothing super special about the build. A jumper could jsut max everything with enough grind and roll over everyone.

I mean shit people could run a chariot dude build if they really liked the ruin helm that much.
>>
>>53157589
>was a guy
No?

>>53157547
Seems like the best, if only because it's short.
>>
>>53157504
Why not "Firebird?"
>>
>>53151403
Were the effects of Enhanced Senses + Asgardian simply too good to offer?
>>
>>53157685
>napalm a bunch of VCs
>make obligatory Apocalypse Now reference
>nobody gets it, thinks she's a nut

PERFECT
>>
>>53157504
IIRC world war 2 doesn't happen in Strike Witches, so you could just nab a real one
some highlights include:
Hellcat
Empire
Grizzly
Indianhead
Ivy
Keystone
Sunset
Circus
Cloverleaf
>>
File: Ammy and Miko.png (415KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy and Miko.png
415KB, 800x800px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

Fuckit I'm bored.

1.Dragonlance
2.Generic Pareneting Jump
3.Heist
4.Fate/Zero
5.Beyblade
6.Ouran Highschool
7.Peter Pan
8.Redwall

>>
File: Superior Abridged Edition.png (214KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Abridged Edition.png
214KB, 1366x768px
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vg_tKUjQfrM_xww0DSSFyKl66AfZ9hFVtHCBaIb33-E/edit
>>
>>53157815
Eldar, if you haven't already.
>>
>>53157816
Aaaand now for everyone to scramble to make abridged options of every other jump.

But especially DBZ.
>>
>>53157816
If BLADE wants it on our force, he can post it himself.
>>
>>53157816
No, go to SB.
>>
>>53157816
Of course it's that faggot Cthulhu
>>
>>53157842
You say this as if we already didn't have fanfiction jumps.
>>
>>53157815
This is that animal people setting right?

>>53157835
Sure Thing

>>53157816
Jesus christ that Kayaba tree is overpowered as fuck.
>>
>>53157854
Exactly, and now people are going to realize Abridged counts.

You gotta remember, this place tends to think ahead slowly.
>>
>>53157816
This is embarrassingly broken and quite obviously being made to give the maker certain abilities. Just like his last attempt at a jump really.
>>
>>53157867
>>53157859
Doesn't it make you glad that Blade fucked off from Grand Order?
>>
>>53157816
leave it on SB, broski. Until BLADE opts to come here for critique, which I doubt will happen.
>>
I've recently become enamored with writing out adventure's I'd go on for CYOAs. I began to look into Jumpchain when I saw it in /cyoag/ while looking for one I played a while ago. Since I've never done the jumpchain before, I was thinking I'd start with the Pokemon jump, and then writing a short story/novella in my spare time. Is this something that you'd be interested in reading?
>>
>>53157844
Hi.

>>53157859
If you're referring to the capstone, then notice how it says nothing about doing anything in any other jump.

Because Kayaba has no power outside SAO.
>>
>>53157884
Nobody here cares about writefaggotry, honestly.

You'd be best served putting your efforts to work elsewhere.
>>
>>53157884
We like writefagging. But this is 4chins, so prepare for someone to insult you.

>>53157886
That's almost worse. A fucking Capstone that does nothing outside the jump it's from?
>>
>>53157884
Probably.
>>
>>53157886
You've filled with yet more absurdly overpowered and broken perks that have barely any relevance to even the abridged series, in addition to being barely different from the actual canon like most of the fanfic jumps we have.

This isn't happening. Go away. Why can't you just stay on SB with your own drive?
>>
Great, here comes another shitstorm because some Spacebattles arseholes decides he absolutely needs his shitty jump on a drive of a community he spends almost zero time in despite having his own drive.
>>
>>53157816
So, you looking for suggestions or something? I notice it's, uh, pretty bare-bones.
>>
>>53157884
Sure, depending on size and reception you might want to compile it somewhere like SJ, though.
>>
>>53157918
>Why can't you just stay on SB with your own drive?
Because the 4chan drive is official while SB's drive is for rejects.
>>
How is SAO Abridged even different enough for it's own jump? The only difference is that some people are bigger arseholes. That's nowhere close to as different as any of the other fanfic jumps.
>>
>>53157918
>absurdly overpowered and broken perks that have barely any relevance to even the abridged series
To be fair, isn't that pretty much also the case for the actual SAO jump? I mean, how much of that stuff actually has a basis in the setting? Alt-forms, infinitely-scaling reaction times, absolutely indestructible items?
>>
>>53157943
This. SAO Abridged should be a drawback in SAO jump, not it's own thing. Make it into it's own jump and you can justify pretty much any jump getting a replacement because of one fanfic where people act out of character.
>>
>>53157865
I mean... it's heroin.
>>
>>53157951
South, the maker of the SAO Jump, is gone.
>>
>>53157944
To be fair, why the fuck does that justify another SAO jump that has it even worse? At least that SAO jump has the excuse of being years old and by a first timer.
>>
>>53157943
>>53157951
>1 minute 4 seconds
>>
>>53157956
Then I guess you'll have to fanwank it.
>>
>>53157968
Motherfucker, people can post within anything more then 30 seconds. You might as well accuse everyone who argues against your side of samefagging.
>>
how bad idea is it to give grievous force sensitivity? I want to see the motherfucker electro choke some people
>>
>>53157926
Items would be nice, yeah. Those are usually the hardest for me.

>>53157898
The capstones are intentionally crapshots.
>>
>>53157973
Hey, I'm not the guy advocating this. It's what I do already because frankly Abridged does a much better story than SAO to begin with.
>>
>>53157986
Go. Away. Why. Are. You. Here.
>>
>>53157962
I doesn't. I'm just saying, it's a jump that's been used and accepted here for years, so I don't exactly blame a fledgling jumpmaker for thinking they could include similar options. At least not enough to tell them to fuck off to SB for including "OP" perks that don't represent the setting.
>>
Pretty sure Blade is just here to troll the community, since he's admitted to purposefully making shit perks, so please ignore him.

Can we please talk about something that isn't an argument instead of continuing this?
>>
>>53157986
>The capstones are intentionally crapshots.
Then you are being an actual cunt.
>>
File: 1493784156647.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493784156647.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>53157986
Why would you make the most expensive things in the jump half baked on purpose?
Like I'm really scratching my head here on the other end of the screen.
>>
>>53157998
>Fledgling
The guy has made more then a few jumps and encountered a LOT of issues with making things too strong. He has no excuse.
>>
>>53157816
>>53157986
Maybe you shouldn't do this.
I had high hopes when I noticed someone expressing interest in making an SAO abridged jump, but I really don't think this is going to work out.
>>
>>53157943
SAO Abridged is a lot funnier and has real character development.

SAO has hentai tentacles and that weird tongue thing anime bad guys like to do.
>>
>>53158015
Okay, but he hasn't made any /actual/ jumps, is the issue. I mean, sure he's made some "jumps", but I don't know if that qualifies him as a proper jumpmaker.
>>
>>53158035
are you even real
>>
>>53158029
Not different enough. All you've done is said it has better jokes and characters develop differently.

Magical Girl Noir? Almost entirely differnet universe. DBM and DBA? Set years after the main story with entirely new stories and characters. Even that suggested Harry Potter fanfic had huge changes to the setting and an entirely new story and antagonist group.

SAO Abridged is SAO with good jokes and asshole people.
>>
>>53157992
Being a whiny bitch about people coming from other sites is annoying. Criticise the jump for the issues you see not your hate on for SB.
>>
>>53158055
>Characters develop differnetly
Actually, that's only really true for maybe Kirito and Asuna. Everyone else just has exaggerated or comedic personalities and don't really grow.
>>
>>53157865
>Exactly, and now people are going to realize Abridged counts.
as pointed out >>53157943 the difference between fanfic and most abridged series is that they only make surface-level changes to the plot, if that

>>53158029
Normally I'm all for new jumps, but this might as well be a replacement jump (intentional or not) for how much it overlaps
>>
>>53158079
Klein's alright. Course he was alright in the original too, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>53158007
Kayaba's biggest weapon in the series is being an admin. This lets him cheat like a motherfucker. This is what the capstone does. Inside SAO, you're invincible. Outside, you're not.

Kirito gets his by just being overleveled. The second half of the capstone, NG+ing, is mostly useful if you've already been to the regular SAO jump.

Asuna... Actually, I got nothing for her capstone.
>>
>>53157936
I don't know what you're referring to.
>>
>>53158055
Even the most known abridged series, DBZA, is basically the same series but with better/more numerous jokes and exaggerated personalities. The whole idea of abridged jumps is ridiculous.
>>
Hey, at least there's increasing evidence for the "SB racism" theory. Which will of no doubt be of assistance in the upcoming, uh, mass protests.
>>
File: The Council of Thirteen.jpg (1MB, 2172x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Council of Thirteen.jpg
1MB, 2172x1000px
>>53157815
Redwall- Oh boy, Animal People. It's like I'm surrounded by Lunars. I want to kill them.
0/1500
Rolled for Salamandrastron
Warrior
Badger
Free Bloodwrath
Free Weapon Training
Discount A Welcome for Bullies
Discount I Am That Is
Master of Hordes
Free Sturdy Haversack
Free Basic Weapon
Import 4 companions- Ammy, Frisk, Yuuki, and Raven

Endless Hordes+300- Do you know what I learned during my time as an Ogre Ammy? "How good well prepared food is?" ...Well, yes. But not what I meant. I learned how much I hate rat-people.
Always Hungry+200- Speaking of my time as an Ogre

>Pic Related, my enemies.
>>
>>53158118
UNACTO?
>>
>>53158099
person who made Strike-Witches jump (at I think its her) has a full jumpchain blog on wordpress
>>53158128
no, Savage
>>
>>53158128
Formed by Jumpmaker order after the terrorist strike on the Drive. I have someone in place though. I'm more concerned about Reddit.
>>
>>53158169
That'd be Strike-Chan.

SJ has made an assortment of other nonsense, is mostly notable for trying to force different forms of change and getting rejected violently.
>>
>>53158169
Wrong person, that's Strike. Strike is the crazy aussie lady that made a few jumps. SJ is the one who kept trying to force really meta jumps onto JC and eventually went to SB.
>>
>>53158186
>crazy aussie lady
I thought Strike was a dude?
>>
File: 1492745369981.jpg (17KB, 354x301px) Image search: [Google]
1492745369981.jpg
17KB, 354x301px
>>53158095
It just comes across as bad design that the big deal capstone perks do fuck all outside of the game.
There's no incentive to take them in the long run so it's just wasted design space.
Like who would even bother taking the admin perk when it's blowing half your budget on what amounts to cheat codes to a video game?

Unless you were intending for this jump to be self contained I don't think it's a good idea.
>>
>>53158193
Were they? Maybe I just got mixed up with all the pictures of cirno they posted.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53154165
Rolled The Dark Zone

Tech, age 24 (950)

Top-Notch Data Plan (Free)
Jammer (850)
Part Hound (650)
Mechanical Mastermind (350)
Virus Filter (Free)
Flare Gun (300)
Barter Economist (100)
Scavenger (0)

Alright, nothing to see here fellas, just your standard civilisation restoration operation. Fair Eyes is doing her thing and lo-the lolis are deployed. Repeat, the lolis are deployed. We have multiple Green Poison-chans inbound for the densest population centers. Tango, whiskey, foxtrot alpha betatron zero over.

My men are staring at me like I've got mad. Command is yelling about something. I didn't actually bother to learn the military lingo.

I then summon an endless horde of Daedra to pacify the undesirables. As cries of I HONOR MY LORD BY DESTROYING YOU echo over the screaming mobs, I'm already buying up an orphanage to be repurchased for the disease goddesses as a think tank/Metagaos-aspected manse once this is all over.

>>53157897
Eh, I read other peoples' sometimes.

>>53158005
Speak of the devil-now that I have both the empire of Nehekhara and the Kuki Corporation following me around, how good/bad of an idea would it be use their cloning technology on Settra, Neferata and Khalida to create TOMB MARINES/MAGICAL GIRLS?

>>53157984
Among other things-isn't it harder to use the Force if you have less fleshy parts because of midichlorians?
>>
>>53158095
Is there REALLY enough difference to warrant a jump? I'd personally suggest focusing your energies on something more worthwhile.

Also, copy-pasting your responses to and fro SB? But why?
>>
>>53158193
When one avatarfags as smug animay girls it doesn't matter who they really are on the other side of the screen anymore.
>>
God, this place is awful. You fucks will try any angle to view the people who make content for you in a negative light, and when they finally get sick of your shit and leave, you take it as evidence that you were right to drive them away in the first place and that them leaving was a good thing.
>>
File: 1493240381756.gif (416KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493240381756.gif
416KB, 499x281px
>>53158224
Which person are you talking about again?
There's been so many and several have been mentioned today.
>>
>>53158201
Well, not exactly. Having less flesh would just mean you need smaller doses heroin for the same magnitude of effect.
>>
>>53158224
Yeah, this sort of thing really doesn't work when BLADE is the guy you're trying to defend.
>>
>>53158209
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52916027/#q52922785
>I struggle to see how you'd make distinct enough to be a seperate jump though, especially since the series is unfinished, but SAO abridged is 200% better than the original so I kind of want it anyways.

I asked, got told to go ahead for sheer amusement value.

Because I got asked the same question?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>53158125
1.Dragonlance
2.Generic Pareneting Jump
3.Heist
4.Fate/Zero
5.Beyblade
6.Ouran Highschool
7.Peter Pan
8.Eldar

>>
>>53158269
>Told by one guy while anonymous who even said he didn't know how you'd make it actually distinct
>People are now telling you, many people, that it is not distinct
Wow maybe you should listen to all these people, anons and namefags, telling you that you fucked up.
>>
>>53158286
FUCK
>>
File: T70Ek.jpg (44KB, 785x589px) Image search: [Google]
T70Ek.jpg
44KB, 785x589px
Jumpers, what would be an overwhelmingly unfair but fun to watch battle?

I'm going with AT-ATs vs White-Walkers.

>"Oi, Jonny boy, we're going north to kill some ice zombies! Wanna come with?"
>"What manner of beasts are you riding?!"
>"Don't worry about! Come on, we got heated seats and cold bear, it'll be great!"
>>
>>53158286
I banish you to the land of miniature robots, custom robo.
>>
>Mizu: Now, as to discussion on the capstone perks, or indeed any perks for the jump, I'd advise having both in-jump and post-jump advantages to them (some, like memory or studying focus perks, count as both in one). It actually makes people want to buy anything but money or the occasional item, after all.
>Cthulhu: You are an excellent beta, even when not trying to do so.

Look at this dumb motherfucker who needs to be told advice this basic and simple and thinks it's excellent work.
>>
>>53158306
Sure, why not.
>>
>>53158303
I like you.

What about Star Destroyer versus Johj?
>>
>>53158309
...Yes, we already knew that. So, since you forgot to bring something new to show and tell, lets look as this dumb motherfucker who can't shitpost originally.
>>
So I decided to make a chilled-out Forza Horizon jump, and thought "let's put in some random Top Gear references because why not?"
so here's a buyable companion

The Tame Racing Driver (100CP, discount Racer)
Some say that he once beat Jump-chan in an arm-wrestling contest, and that his Cosmic Warehouse is packed to the rafters wth cheese. All we know is, he’s not The Stig, but he is The Stig’s Jumpchain cousin! Though he does not speak, he is capable of imparting immense driving knowledge through some kind of telepathy. One more thing: if you have telepathic powers of your own… for the love of Jump-chan, don’t look inside his head.
>>
>>53158303
Chrysalids vs Skaven.

Because both can come in endless hordes, but the more Skaven there are the more Chrysalids there are gonna be.
>>
>>53158306
>suggesting a BLADE jump
Though I guess it's fititng considering how Justice keeps using companions and other options from a banned jump.
>>
>>53158324
Please don't put in random top gear references. That option is just...that's really dumb. Please don't.
>>
>>53158326
If I could choose only one person to have die in their sleep tonight it would be you.
>>
>>53158326
There are no banned jumps. Except ponies. Once it's on the drive, it belongs to brutus, remember?
>>
>>53158324
>>53158331
Eh, I think it's fine... without this:

>imparting immense driving knowledge through some kind of telepathy.
>>
File: Why.jpg (116KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
116KB, 300x427px
>>53158286
Ouran Highschool-
0/1000
Dramatic Declaration
Princely Bearing
Limousine
Camcorder
Instant Ramen
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>53158095
>>53158269
As is I can see it firmly being a fun Joke Jump.
Still I could see some benefits from the capstones with a few tweaks:

Actual Hax could be like Administrator Access to closed systems which allows you to do all kinds of things. Also maybe even granting benefits in other Virtual Worlds, though the genius needed to make my own Cardinal System would be worth it to me.

Ludicrously Overpowered could be turned into a training asset, allowing you to translate comparable skills together to get better results. Or you could make it so that when a Jumper goes NG+ they revert to a lower powered state, with slightly better stats or something, so that you could train back up to the level you were at with a better base. Do that enough time for insane GAINS.

Yanderes Knows No Boundries could be a neat pre-cog which you focus on a person. Maybe a boost when breaking boundaries for your 'chosen'?
>>
>Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings - 827
Scenario: The Golden Empire
Origin: Herald
Drawbacks: Soul Buddies (+300); Skull Mode (+300);
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-Undead Traits (Free)
-Getting Your Dues (Free)
-Horse of the Sands (Free)
-I Alone Will Hold The Line

Items and Countrymen:
-Heraldry Armour (Free)
-King (Free) - Seras Victoria
-Import x8 (400 CP)
-Burial Army (the import-everyone-else option)
-Tomb (+300 CP-to-TP = 1,300 TP)

Now. I know how this looks, but believe me - I ain't finding this humerus at all.

In fact, this is not tickling my funny bone whatsoever. I'd try and put some backbone into rectifying this situation, but it's tibia expected that seeing as I have no leg to stand on right at this moment all I ask is you don't think of me as a bonehead.

... S-Seras, honey, why are you-

>MESSAGE CANCELED: THE ONE-SKULLED ANON WAS SENT FLYING.
>>
>>53158369
You had that coming you numbskull.
>>
>>53158341
And why is that, pray tell? Do the fires of hell already scorch your feet? Are you already strained by the weight of your sins? Why else would you revile justice, compassion?

>>53158342
And is that not unfortunate?
>>
File: spooky fruits.gif (3MB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
spooky fruits.gif
3MB, 480x328px
>>53158369
Eyyy.
>>
>>53158382
>And is that not unfortunate?
Not really.
>>
>>53158382
No you don't get it. I like Justiceanon.
I don't like you. It's very simple. Now quit your LARP shit and get the fuck out.
>>
File: 0e7f4eeaa5ce2ca2ea4a4a71ff60d74c.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0e7f4eeaa5ce2ca2ea4a4a71ff60d74c.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>53152996
Jump # 86 One Piece
Background: Marine Captain (100)
Starting Location:
Perks:
*Combat training (0)
*Commanding Presence (150)
*Haki (600)
*Conqueror's Haki (200)
Companions:
*Dream Crew (300)
Drawback:
*Directionless (+100)
*Plot bound (+300)

The board's giving me a bit of trouble so I put my ramblings in a pastebin https://pastebin.com/rG37a9LY
>>
File: Best Hellsing Girl.png (540KB, 688x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Best Hellsing Girl.png
540KB, 688x1300px
>>53158369
Is Seras also a skull? Or does she hold your skull-self to her bosom?

....THAT'S WHY YOU TOOK SKULL MODE!

>>53158395
>I like Justiceanon.
>People don't just think I'm annoying
Infinite Joy.
>>
>>53158369
>one skulled

Wait, do other jumpers naturally have 2 skulls now? I mean I have no skull technically but that's beside the point.
>>
>>53158402
I also like you, though I wish you would give more detail about your time in jumps. As is, it's like looking at a skeleton: the bones are there, but that's it.
>>
>>53157986
>The capstones are intentionally crapshots.
Are you literally high.
>>
>>53158422
I have a hard time putting what I envision in my head into words.
>>
>>53158418
I have nine skulls in my hydra form.
>>
>>53158379
OY.

WE ALL MAKE OUR MISTAKES.

>>53158384
Please anon, that's sending chills up me spine.

>>53158402
If you think about it, the 20-meter range limit on Liche Priest is actually quite lenient.

>>53158418
WELL I CAN'T USE ONE-ARMED AS A SKULL, ANON.

WHAT DO YOU ADVISE. ONE-TOOTHED?
>>
>>53158402
Eh. I can tolerate you.
>>
>>53158432
Well Skulls traditionally use their mouths like normal people use hands. So One-jawed anon?
You're missing your lower jaw.
>>
>>53158432
Put a gem in your eye socket, but only one of them.
>>
>>53158402
>like
Don't know if I would go that far. You're better than that faggot Anonymous though.
>>
>>53158402
things not being justice aside, you seem pretty cool
>>
>>53158369
>Taking Tomb Kings, where one of the most prominent things in the jump is our Tomb
>Not including your tomb in your build
Why tho?
>>
>>53158448
Hey, you're an Exalted nerd. Is it possible to invent new spells for Necromancy/Sorcery?
>>
>>53158480
Dunno about Necromancy, it never interested me much nor did Abyssals.
But Sorcery? Hell yeah. It's difficult, arguably more difficult than Charms, but it's certainly possible.
>>
>>53158505
Thanks. I wasn't sure since the canon spells seem to invoke entities in specific ways.
>>
>>53158448
>>53158458
either of those could work, eh.

>>53158478
CUZ I WAS PARALYZED BY DECISION.
But here.

Tomb Customization:
-Total TP: 1,300
-Alternative Structure (Mausoleum)
-Make It Bigger (600)
-Alternative Materials - Phonic Metal, Songstone, Vibranium (400)
-Reservoir

also jesus christ companion builds are going to take forever.
>>
>>53158535
>No Flying
BOO! BOOO!

I kid, I kid. Looks good man.
>>
>>53158535
Why would you combine two materials dependent on vibration with a third that dampens vibration? I mean, you can use vibranium to produce it instead of dampen it, but as a bulk material it just absorbs it.
>>
>>53158610
The idea is - vibranium around the IMPORTANT bits and for primary support, to keep the entire mausoleum from shaking itself to pieces when attempted robbers make so much as a squeak or shout. Think of the ratio of building materials here as 45% phonic metal, 45% songstone, 10% vibranium. Or something in there.
>>
>>53158629
I still think my Glorious Golden (gaudy) Grave made of pure Orichalcum is better than your vibrator.
>>
>>53158664
Eh. The fuck ya gonna do, all of my themes are decidedly as un-Tomb-King-y as possible and attempting to go for green-growing things here is likely to get me lynched.

So, musical energy generator. That should be useful depending on what I merge it with using the Hydra plans.
>>
>>53158676
Fair enough.
>>
>>53158676
Then why jump it?
>>
>>53158690
You're asking me to pass up the chance of making my wife a literal Queen of the Dead.

Anon. YOU FOOOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI.
>>
>>53158664
So are you planning on breaking the tomb down for raw materials, or do you just like how it looks? Because raw orichalcum is just a shiny metal, it's worthless without being processed. The only reasons to get an entire building made out of it are salvage or extravagance.
>>
>>53158703
Extravagance is the answer here. I just like the idea of a massive golden structure. But gold is soft, Orichalcum is magical-gold that is much less soft.
>>
>>53155116
>No All for One
Well, that's disappointing. I guess there is always the choice of using Greed
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
>>53158898

Yeah, not gonna bar you from getting it via like, out of context powers, but holy hell is that just too much to offer next to anything else. Not only being able to steal and use multiple Quirks simultaneously with no apparent issues, stacking the effectiveness of similar Quirks to produce something greater than the sum of its parts, but being able to hand them out to whoever you want too. Even with the limitations involved that thing is huge.
>>
An honest question - why is Ranma a WIP but on the drive?
>>
File: 1487335389803.png (68KB, 470x401px) Image search: [Google]
1487335389803.png
68KB, 470x401px
>>53154636
Looking great. A bit sad for not having All for One, but I guess that some Jumpmakers don't like to offer that kind of stuff. I guess I will need to wait for another jump to be able to steal powers without killing or eating someone.

I wondering how broken would someone using both Foresight and Warp would be.

>>53155083
No. One for All is stockpiling power + passing your quirk down.

A One for All without other bearers is worthless unless it became another sharing perk.

>>53154918
As currently stands, 100% One for All is the strongest thing in the setting.

All for One is not even that good because finding strong people and taking them down to steal their powers without getting swarmed by heroes is not an easy task. Full One for All is just going to smash through the setting even as a first jump.
>>
File: 1465455221954.jpg (53KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1465455221954.jpg
53KB, 600x396px
>>53159039
>Yeah, not gonna bar you from getting it via like, out of context powers, but holy hell is that just too much to offer next to anything else. Not only being able to steal and use multiple Quirks simultaneously with no apparent issues, stacking the effectiveness of similar Quirks to produce something greater than the sum of its parts, but being able to hand them out to whoever you want too. Even with the limitations involved that thing is huge.

I know that I'm not going to convince you otherwise, but a charged One for All is in another league to All for One. To get in a similar level you would need weeks or months of stealing very specific quirks without getting noticed by the authorities (all of this from the perspective of a first jump).

For example, regeneration quirks are so rare that One for All took years to find one to heal himself, and even then it wasn't good enough for anything that keeping himself breathing. There is also the limitation of having to knock-down someone to steal their quirk, which makes it really useless in a fight.

It's only powerful in the long run and only if you aren't stopped before you grow too strong, which considering the nature of the setting and then powers involved, is a very high possibility.
>>
>>53159129
Why would you be able to use One for All at full potential from the start?

And why do you assume you're likely to be discovered if you just steal powers and flee into the night? If you're assuming taht specific beneficial quirks are so rare, wouldn't specific precog or super clairvoyance be rare too?

This is also forgetting we never see All for One at full power either. Given his almost crippled nature and advanced age, it's seriously likely that he was a lot more powerful with what he had before. The fact that the vastly weaker All Might managed to fight relatively even with him when it almost killed All Might at full power the last time they fought is clue enough.

You're also missing the fact that this power rapidly grows stronger and stronger. Sure, it might be hard to get the first one...if you go for someone with a good power or go for an actual hero. Ambush a middle schooler with a nice quirk with a brick to the back of the head and then leg it across the city. Heroes aren't omniscient, the fact that so many villains and villain organisations exist should be proof of such.
>>
>>53159129
...seems a bit unfair that you're comparing a OfA that's got a user at full potential to a AfO that has the user at the start. Yeah, obviously the one with years of work at it is better.
>>
File: Small Crona 5.png (117KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 5.png
117KB, 288x392px
>>53159129

I'm trying to look at this from both a potential and a utility perspective. Quirks are emphasized numerous times to have all kinds of uses outside of just direct combat applications. All For One would give you the ability to collect Quirks, which don't just make you stronger, each of them allows you to do more things.

All For One himself is functionally immortal, able to fly, read emotions to a limited extent and is so hard to actually damage that All Might's biggest attack still only subdued him instead of popping his head like a watermelon. Very little that we currently know of would be able to even hope to kill him intentionally, much less accidents.

Putting people into a vulnerable position is really easy with any of several canon Quirks such as Somnabulist, Brainwashing or Sleeping Gas. All For One by itself is not meant for in-battle applications, because that's what the dozens of other Quirks you can potentially get with it are for.

On the other hand, One For All is also a long run Quirk. While fewer people will stop you from training or accumulating power, it's still incredibly dangerous to use more than a little when you first start using it and extremely hard to control as well considering someone as smart as Izuku had difficulties in the beginning and even at this point in the story is only up to 8%. 8% of what we're not sure since it sure as hell isn't 8% of what All Might was swinging around.

And while you will, eventually, be able to start throwing One For All's weight around, it's still in the end amounting to crazy levels of super strength that can be built up and passed on to others. Deku and All Might show off a lot of cool ways to play with that, but you're never going to be doing all the crazy shit someone with All For One has the potential to do once they get strong. You can't suddenly get high speed regeneration, agelessness, infrared senses, air cannons in your arms, the ability to warp people to your position.
>>
>>53159296
Well, All For One can't "just" get those powers either. You have to actually steal them one by one. And in the end, no amount of power versatility is going to protect you from a punch in the face by One For All. Really, it's a matter of one really fucking good power trained to its limit vs lots of powers which might or might not have some synergy.
>>
>>53159337
Kind of like to downplay All For One don't you? It's not exactly hard to use All For One to get One For All. Just ambush Izuku straight after he gets it and is walking to school then leave the city/country. It's not like All Might has powers to track you with.
>>
File: Castle of Puzzles v0.95.pdf (418KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Castle of Puzzles v0.95.pdf
418KB, 1x1px
Round 2

Changes:
Additional purchases of Workings are discounted.
Reward Chest works for anything that seems valuable, not just specifically currency and jewels.
Some more notes/clarifications.
Many minor fixes.

>>53157162
Thanks for your comments. I realized some of those things should be fixed up later.
>>
>>53159296
How much does All for One increase when passed on? Are there any displays by previous users?
>>
>>53159403
Uh, Guardian of the Diamond is discounted to Prisoner.
>>
>>53159129
>knock down someone to steal their quirk
minor thing but we don't actually know this. How that power stealing functions has never been detailed. For all we know, the guy could do it on physical contact or maybe with anyone sufficiently weaker then him or with anyone unaware or unable to resist or anyone at all, with only certain people knowing how to resist or being able to at all.
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
>>53159337

Buuuuut they can though, on both counts?

It's really not hard to start collecting powers as long as you aren't extremely predictable. Stain was a highly wanted serial killer with a clear pattern that a middleschooler was able to notice and it took that middleschooler finding him and the series of events springing from it for people to actually find him. Just ambush someone in a ski mask, take Quirk, move to a different part of town, repeat. You don't even have to target heroes or villains, just check out social media for civilians or kids with nice Quirks and set traps for them.

And on the fight. Were we looking at the same fight? All For One was casually shrugging off everything but All Might's best punch and had a counter explicitly readied for him in the form of Impact Recoil. If All Might hadn't read him ahead of time and threw out a feint, All For One would have reflected the force right back into his fist. There exists natural counters to One For All in the world and you can go get them.

And again, this isn't just about one against the other in a fight. All For One gives you the potential to do so much other shit that One For All could never do outside of a fight that it's not even a contest of which one is more useful in the long run, which they're both operating on due to One For All needing intense training of its own.
>>
>>53159435

One For All we're not really sure on the growth from user to user yet. It seems to be each user's development of One For All and not something like their physical muscle strength being passed on. There were only seven users before All Might so if it was just muscle strength he'd be way weaker. The only other user we're aware of besides All Might and Deku was All Might's friend and we don't really know much about her or what she could do.
>>
>>53159403
Looks good. Choosing the location from a puzzle was a nice touch.
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
...so it turns out I never updated my build for Nanoha, here goes...
>Drawbacks: Separated (1100), Befriending (1200), Extension

Background: 18, Earth, Drop-in

>Skills: Free Well Adjusted, Free Age is No Barrier, Discount Friendly Rivalry (1050), SS Rank Magic (450), Free Mid-Childan Magic, Anti-AMF (350), Modern Belkan Magic (250)

Items: Free Cash, Free Pizza, +200 Device Points (200), Full Import (0)

>Device: Import The Legacy (700), Basic Intelligence, Unison Device (300), Shooting Mode (200), Standalone Flight Mode (0)

Scenarios: Jewel Seed Incident [TSAB] (200), Belka Reborn [Savior] (800)

>Rewards: Discount Power of Friendship (500), Similar Principles (100), +400 Device Points (0), Fulldrive (100), Capture Mode (0)

>Child Heroically subdues violent mother&daughter, local man criticizes TSAB for failing to defuse the situation personally

>Earth Man wanted after striking TSAB admiral, claiming "heartless" action during the Book of Darkness Incident

>Earth Man discovered on missing planet, using unauthorized broadcasts to declare "the dawn of a new Belkan state, beyond the shadow of old evils"

1/2
>>
>>53159462
It just seems weird that you're offering one power but not the other when in the manga they're set up as being basically equal in strength. Sure, All For One has a lot of versatility, but in the end One For All won both fights, the one where they both were at full power, and the one where both were extremly weakened.
>>
>>53159642
Because you can't understand that a power can have more value than "who can beat who in a fight".
>>
>>53159489
Previous user had a quirk of some kind.

>>53159461
Considering that he is never shown stealing anything mid-combat, if that were possible All Might should have mentioned it.

>>53159296
Gran Torino already pointed out that Deku had been doing it the wrong way due to his admiration to AM. AM was able to get it right much much faster.
>>
File: Warstrider Parade.png (3MB, 1219x924px) Image search: [Google]
Warstrider Parade.png
3MB, 1219x924px
>>53158480
Yes, to both. It's more difficult than just learning existing spells though.

>>53158703
Well, not exactly. It's still ludicrously durable even when not used in an artifact.

Extremely wasteful compared to using the metal to make Artifacts, but it does make for very tough buildings/fortresses.
>>
>>53159663
"How can I beat people with this thing" is what most powers boil down to in the end. Really, look at all the stuff that has ever not been offered in jumps because it was too powerful or even explicitly banned, none of that had anything to do with utility, but rather raw power. That's why I don't understand the exclusion of One For All, because it has been shown in the manga that it's definitely not the peak of strength that can be achieved.
>>
>>53159642
>Set up as equal
>Took 7 generations of getting stronger to temporarily beat All For One and the act still badly crippled the user of One For All
Have you been reading a differnet series?

>>53159664
He's never shown in combat with anyone but All Might you donut. Everyone else is off screen or curbstomped instantly.
>>
>>53159698
You have to be trolling at this point. You're outright ignoring what the jump maker has said on the reasons and trying to use other jumps as justification.

You're still outright lying about All For One too, given it's shown the most power/most potential power and most versatility of any power.
>>
File: Crona 26.png (386KB, 597x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 26.png
386KB, 597x1050px
>>53159642

I'm pretty okay with being weird, but I'd say this is completely reasonable due to my previously stated points on the matter. So to prevent this from going on, I'll just state clearly now that that All For One isn't gonna be going in.
>>
File: Tomb-King.jpg (1MB, 1374x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb-King.jpg
1MB, 1374x1896px
So, I'm trying to finish my build for Tomb Kings... Do we have any suggestions for fun materials to import and build a tomb out of? Preferably something that actually gets better in the huge quantities you get with these giant pyramids.

I'm thinking make Yasal Crystals, to make my tomb also function as a prison for spirits. Which seems thematic. Also, bigger crystals means it can capture stronger spirits, so huge pyramid blocks should be good.

Or dreamstones, for the tomb to record the dreams of those in/near it. Again, larger stones help here, allowing it to record more dreams.

Or cotton candy (plus a purchase of warded to make sure it doesn't get fucked immediately), for the sheer what the fuck value.

Anything else that could be fun...?
>>
>>53159735
Are you pretending to be retarded? One For All managed to become equal to All For One in only a few generations, and will continue to gain in strenght at the same pace. It definitely has the most potential out of all powers. Doesn't matter what you throw at it, durability will tank shit anyway, speed to dodge shit that can't be tanked, and you can't even mind control its possessor as we've seen in the school tournament. I'm 100& sure that in 1-2 generations time One For All will be basically untouchable. Meanwhile All For One is completely reliant on the powers of others and can't even train them up to their full potential simply because there isn't enough time. Disregarding jumpchain as a whole, if we only concentrate on this jump, I'd take One For All every time.
>>
>>53159758
Eh, your decision. There's other ways to get it anyway. I just think it's like one of those arbitrary jumpchain rulings reminiscent of old times. And not in a good way.
>>
>>53159758
Well, at least I tried. It just seems like a really arbitrary decision.
>>
>>53159760
>In only a few generations
Of constant training and we have no idea whether All For One continued to farm powers or focused on consolodating his criminal empire instead. As many have stated, the only area where One For All matches it is solely in physical strength, speed and endurance. It has no potential at all in any other area where All For One has effectively unlimited potential in all areas.

>Durability will tank shit
Except for the things that are stronger or strong enough to hurt him, like All For One is.

>Speed
He's not faster then All For One and there's no reason someone else can't be faster.

>Mind control
One instance that took at least a minute to activate and even the previous user has no idea how it works or if it can be done again.

And this all takes years-decades of training per user to get to All Might's level.

>All For One is reliant on the powers of others
Yes, that is the point. Not much of a limit when almost everyone on the planet has powers to take and how it becomes easier and easier to steal them over time and you get stronger in multiple areas for everyone you gain, even more with synergy if it can be synergised, and the possiblity of synergy raises with every extra quirk.

>Isn't enough time
The only reason there's not enough time is that All For One finds it inefficient. He's got a quirk to live forever, if he wanted to master everything, he could. He's a genius. .

If we focus only on this jump, All For One offers effectively unlimited growth potential in every single area and it will only get easier to grow as you get stronger with endless potential for insanely broken combos that becomes more likely as time goes on.

One For All, in just this jump, will hit a max limit that you will not get past because it only improves by passing it down, and it still takes years or evne decades of extreme effort to get to it's peak.

And worst of all? You can get One For All with All For One. An anon described how easy it was. Retard.
>>
>>53159759
Mordite. Move the tomb with your will power and wish luck to any enemies you have.
>>
File: jc9.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53159759
I would normally recommend Khaydarin Crystals from Starcraft, but ISSUES in the most recent games' writing still leave a bitter aftertaste. So I'll only say they're a very powerful focus for psionic energies if you're the stay-at-home kind of undead ovrelord.

Lyrium from Dragon Age is a bit of a gamble because in greater quantities, it's essentially a slightly safer version of warpstone; also the literal clotted blood of titans. Wood from Age of Ice's Yggdrasil or Warcraft's Teldrassil would probably be more comfortable as a resting place, since they're big fonts of life energy. The wax from the apiary from in Fallen London would probably provide a peaceful resting place, if you don't mind a pyramid made of honeycombs. Mage: the Awakening transposition into the spirit realm can "elevate" metals to refined forms if you just want it to look pretty. And grathmeld's a good standbye if your buriel rites include a singalong for some reason.

As for myself-mine's made of Essence of Pearl (Oadenol's Codex, p. 25), an exotic material from the First Age. See, the Exalted bred these floating oysters and had enlightened mortals commit all their Essence into a grain to put in their shell. This would agitate the oysters into forming a pearl of purest water Essence around the irritation, and apparently the "juxtaposition of such impossible purity being expressible only through the creation of impurity, given immense strength by the commitment of a being's entire Essence" makes it perfect for removing flaws from artifacts.
>>
>>53159861
Mordite arguably isn't solid, it's more like puffs of uncreation held in rocklike shape by arcane means.

Also that means those enemies can also move the mordite right back at you.
>>
>>53159870
Will power perks would more or less stop that. Also do you think using Lerasium would be a good idea? Just scrape bits off and create a bunch of allomancers (I think that's what they are called).
>>
File: c5b1nnxg9apx.png (302KB, 703x524px) Image search: [Google]
c5b1nnxg9apx.png
302KB, 703x524px
>>53159517
>Travelers continue to flock to Belka despite TSAB's attempted blockade of the planet. In press release, TSAB Admiral Lowran urges to remain on their homeworld, "The Planet simply cannot support population centers anymore, when supplies run out we risk a humanitarian crisis". The Admiral declined comment when asked about rumors of terraforming efforts on Belka.

>Violence narrowly avoided between Saint's Church Knights and members of "New Belka" as leaders of the latter are accused of harboring lost logia. Church officials denounce New Belka, stating that, "In their audacity, they would repeat the mistakes of the past in pursuit of a dead dream. This farce must end, one way or another."

>Leaders of the planet Earth are the latest in a series of unadministered worlds to sign the "New Belkan Treaty", a military alliance that proponents say provides the security that independent worlds need

>New Belkan and TSAB forces finally stop the Saint's Cradle in the Sol system. TSAB Captain Takamachi and New-Belkan Admiral Dewitt, both Earth expatriates, expressed their relief that no civilians were harmed in the engagement, and hoped that this act of cooperation would inspire warmer relations between the two powers in the future.
>>
>>53159759
go to the Warhammer fantasy Jump first and pick up some hellbrass that stuff is Almost immune to violence.
>>
>>53159759
Necrodermis.
>>
>>53159795
>Yes, that is the point. Not much of a limit when almost everyone on the planet has powers to take and how it becomes easier and easier to steal them over time and you get stronger in multiple areas for everyone you gain, even more with synergy if it can be synergised, and the possiblity of synergy raises with every extra quirk.

There is a limit of how much quirks you can hold at the same time, and good powers aren't easy to steal.

>And worst of all? You can get One For All with All For One. An anon described how easy it was. Retard.
You can also get a non-cp backed version of AfO easily. You just need brainwash. Use it on Monoma. Have him copy AfO and pass the original to you.
>>
>>53159981
>limit of how much you can hold at a time
No, there isn't

>Good powers aren't easy to steal
If you're trying to steal from Pro Heroes, obviously not. But 80% of the planet has quirks. Not everyone with a good quirk learns to use it in combat.

>Getting AfO
Right. So with an outside context power on an arrogant, high school kid who you expect to manage to find, reach and touch AfO without dying.

Just give up. You couldn't even answer more then two lines of my post.
>>
File: Neito_Monoma_Anime_Profile.png (75KB, 308x593px) Image search: [Google]
Neito_Monoma_Anime_Profile.png
75KB, 308x593px
>>53159981
Didn't you say you had to defeat people to get their powers with All For One? Bit of a sudden turn around to switch that opinion or are you honestly thinking pic related can defeat All For One even in his current state?
>>
File: AfO vs OfA.jpg (1018KB, 1716x1240px) Image search: [Google]
AfO vs OfA.jpg
1018KB, 1716x1240px
>>53159462
>. Were we looking at the same fight? All For One was casually shrugging off everything but All Might's best punch and had a counter explicitly readied for him in the form of Impact Recoil

What? No he wasn't. AfO even comments that he is cancelling his stuff via sheer force and that he needs to get out of there before All Might runs out of fuel.
>>
>>53160030
And then he reals and keeps going whereas All Might keeps running lower and lower on power.
Thread posts: 646
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.