[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've come up with a fun little game. Read any C.S Goto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images (6).jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
9KB, 224x225px
I've come up with a fun little game.

Read any C.S Goto novel. Take a shot whenever a terminator backflips/eldar are tortured/a multilaser is fired.
>>
>>53148259
Someone needs a hate boner for eldar.
>>
>>53148259
>suicide
>a fun little game
Damn anon, that's dark
>>
>>53148259
Here's another one: Read any Tolkien book and take a shot every time you have to re-read a sentence. Or, read any Pratchett book and take a shot every time you get bored.
>>
>>53148368
That's a good way to induce alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>53148368
>you have to re-read a sentence.
I dont think i ever had to reread a sentence in lotr, hobbit or silmarllon.

Whats this meme about?
>>
>>53148259
If I wanted to kill myself I'd just jump off a fucking bridge; I don't wanna die with the taste of alcohol in my mouth.
>>
>>53148368
> Or, read any Pratchett book and take a shot every time you get bored
Dude, you can't say it's a drinking game and then make me drink exactly ZERO shots.
>>
>>53148739
This

Who gets bored reading Pratchett?
I just reread Reaper Man yesterday and started on the next one.
>>
>>53148676
Have you never done that before? Like, You're reading a book and you start to wander a bit, then forget where you were and re-read the same sentence? Or it's so long-winded that it takes up half a page and you have to go back just to remember what you were reading about? I have that problem sometimes when I'm really tired or someone distracts me.

>>53148739
Maybe it's just me, but to me, Pratchett always felt like some teenager channeling his first philosophy and religion classes into books filled with gratuitous subversions of fantasy tropes. I tried, but he's not for me. Also, are you saying there's not a single book of his that you think is boring out of of books? I find that hard to believe.
>>
File: yes you anon.webm (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yes you anon.webm
524KB, 1280x720px
>>53148368
>shit taste and poor reading comprehension: the post

I'm so sorry you were born this way, anon.
>>
>>53148885
>Also, are you saying there's not a single book of his that you think is boring out of of books?
I think he has his weak moments and books, but outright boring? No.
Hell, if anything his first books are some of the most interesting in my opinion, and I can't help but think that Discworld series would be even more amazing if he didn't ditch his worldbuilding in favor of humor.
>>
>>53148946
>and I can't help but think that Discworld series would be even more amazing if he didn't ditch his worldbuilding in favor of humor
Didn't the opposite happen? That he ditched humor from gratuitous subversions of fantasy literature for having worldbuildling alongside humor?
>>
>>53149022
> That he ditched humor from gratuitous subversions of fantasy literature for having worldbuildling alongside humor?
Did you even read Color of Magic/Light Fantastic?
>>
>>53148885
>Or it's so long-winded that it takes up half a page and you have to go back just to remember what you were reading about?

Not really.
Pretty sure that is a legit sign of adhd if it happens often
>>
>>53152374
Nah, he's probably got something else, I have ADHD and both Tolkien and Pratchett will keep me motionless reading that amazing shit for hours.
>>
File: distain for plebs.jpg (327KB, 768x778px) Image search: [Google]
distain for plebs.jpg
327KB, 768x778px
>>53148368
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.