[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought Age of Sigmar was supposed to be the biggest pile of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1426.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_1426.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I thought Age of Sigmar was supposed to be the biggest pile of shit to have ever been squirted out on the tabletop. Why are people actually playing it??!!!
>>
>>53144730
its easy, fast and fun.
even casuals can learn AOS with 15 min so its like baby fist wargame
>>
There are poeple out there who geniunely like the aesthetics (just like there are guys who geniunely like being pegged)
>>
The game still has good/cool mini's. Haven't played the game myself, but saw a chance to pick up the AoS starter super cheap and said fuck it these look cool enough to work on. Even picked up the Ork megaboss or whatever because he's a hell of a beefy mofo. As long as the mini's are cool and the game isen't complete dog shit, it's gonna garner attention.
>>
It's fun. Why do you care?
>>
>>53144730

It had GW's backing and support.

Time has shown no matter what shit GW put out people will play it because it's always easy to get a game.

If it had to stand on it's own feet, ie. another company like Warlord published it, it would be dead by now.
>>
File: OP_does_it_again.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
OP_does_it_again.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>53144730
I don't even like AoS and think you're a fucking faggot, holy shit OP.
>>
>>53144730
its bringning new people to the hobby cuz its easy
and thats a good thing
>>
>>53144730
>>53148991

it's fun and we're bored

the circle of life
>>
>>53144730
>Simple and fast rules. Less time thumbing rulebooks and "Ackshully.."
>Easier to make armies with.
>Great looking models and army boxes.
>Lots of support.

It's 40k/fantasy with all the blubber hacked off and only what makes GW stuff "good" left behind. I say this as somebody who plays neither game.
>>
File: yo.jpg (169KB, 397x569px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
169KB, 397x569px
>>53144730
> why do people like what I don't like
> why is something I don't like popular

Fuck off scrub
>falling for this weak b8
>>
It's the beta test for 40k's 8th edition
>>
>>53149513

> Simply asks a question...

> FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ANTI-GW SHILL, I LOVE MY MASTERS SEMEN!

God, how insecure are you all?
>>
>>53149548
That isn't how he responded.
>>
>>53149584

Well he did tell OP to fuck off for basically asking 'why do people like AoS'?

He automatically assumed OP already didn't like AoS.
>>
>>53149623
>Why are people actually playing it??!!!

Does this look like he likes the game?
Its obvious hes just some butthurt anti-GW jew who is annoyed that fantasy was blown up and replaced with a not 'everything's permanently shit' universe

But ya know, opinions and such
>>
>>53149683

> Being this oblivious.
>>
>>53144730
It's so good and sucessful they used at as a beta test for their new 40k edition flagship.
I played Fantasy since 6th edition and loved the Old World but AoS is the superior game. Still has some kinks and missing factions but give it 2-3 years and no one will care about Fantasy anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.