[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a shit ton of legos I'm doing nothing with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tlmhBRl.jpg (2MB, 3148x2361px) Image search: [Google]
tlmhBRl.jpg
2MB, 3148x2361px
I've got a shit ton of legos I'm doing nothing with, and I'm sure a lot of others too. There anything good they can be used for?

Seems like it'd be a super fun option for stuff too what with the whole customization options.
>>
Brikwars is amazing fun.

http://brikwars.com/
>>
http://mobileframezero.com/mfz/

I've found this, but never tried it. It looks pretty cool. Lego mech battling.
>>
>>53138451
played brikwars with my little brother and my girlfriend the other day. Just the lite rules were really fun you should try it. Some people get really in to it and make themed armies, but there's rules for literally anything you can make with legos in the advanced set.
>>
>>53138451
The correct plural is just lego. Not legos
>>
>all that brick wars shilling
Everyone who owns legos have already tried it
>>
>>53140903
>The correct plural is just lego. Not legos

The correct diagnosis here is autism. Not autisms.
>>
>>53141643
The correct diagnosis here is btfo butthurt at being wrong.
>>
>>53138482
Fuck off Whiteagle
>>
>>53138451
>There anything good they can be used for?
Trap.
>>
>>53141999
>Hurr it dun mata wat tings b calld
Fuck off to your ghetto, Jerome.
>>
>>53142079
Are you literally retarded?

Anon 1 points out the plural of Lego is Lego.

Anon 2 calls him an Autist for correcting him.

I point out he's just butthurt because he was called out for being wrong.

Then you jump in with:
>>Hurr it dun mata wat tings b calld
I can't come up with any way to explain how you would think my post could be interpreted as the above.

>Fuck off to your ghetto, Jerome.
You should really stop huffing the spray paint, it's burning holes in your brain.
>>
>>53142113
He obviously meant to reply to autism anon, you thin-skinned faggot
>>
>>53142128
Pretty sure you're samefagging for damage control, because you're embarrassed, but sure, I'll bite.

That's not at all obvious. This is 4chan. People make poorly thought out replies and fail to read the post they're responding to all the fucking time. It happens far more often than "whoops, wrong post", so I'm not gonna assume it's "whoops wrong post", and neither is anyone else.

If you don't want to be mocked for posting stuff that makes you look dumb because you "totally obviously replied to the wrong post, c'mon guys", make sure you tag the right post so you don't make yourself look dumb.
>>
This is why people don't like you nerds; you totally derail a thread because someone called you out for being anal enough to correct the "legos" plural. Everybody knows what it means, and if I'm gonna buy their overpriced toys I'll call it whatever I want.

Do you correct people when they call it an ATM machine too? Legos Legos Legos, I'm jerkin' off in my pile of Legooooooossssss,
>>
>>53138451
It depends on the collection.

Lots of classic bricks? Good for buildings if you can figure out a way to utilize the bright colors.

Lots of Duplo? Paint them gray and use them as terrain for dungeons, ruins, urban environments, etc.

Lots of minifigs? Use as minis for any RPG. you can find sites that sell minifig accessories if you need more swords, armor, etc. There's also people who create their own custom accessories if you want realistic/historic weapons.

Lots of small/odd pieces? You're lucky. Build mechs, vehicles, spaceships, etc.

Lots of technic pieces? Not a lot of /tg/ related options. You could probably build a cool robot, with some Mindstorms stuff, tho.
>>
>>53142242
Tbf bailey jay is an ATM machine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.