[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to guess, which one of these people is the 'good'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: meme.png (602KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
602KB, 1500x999px
If you had to guess, which one of these people is the 'good' party member from this star wars group, /tg/?
>>
>>53130807
The plush doll or the robot.
>>
>>53130807
The Trandoshan, because they are always good people?
>>
>>53130807
The Dosh merc
>>
Everyone but the Trandoshan is an obvious murderhobo.
>>
>>53130807
I'd say the robot.
>>
The Trandoshan, because Wookiees are monstrous savages and Kashyyyk should have been purged years ago.
>>
>>53130807
The Miraluka who's just happy to be here.
>>
Why does the woman hate the robot?
>>
>>53130807
Obviously, if the plush is an option, he wins as most good.
But he's probably not a full fledged member of the party.

Danny Devito is right out.

The obvious arrogance of the blind sith discounts him as a good Jedi.

The angry woman carries too much anger, and at a droid no less, to truly be good.

Droids are very rarely "good" and this one bears open contempt with utter disregard.
R2-D2 he is not.

The Trandoshan is armed to the teeth, carrying enough firepower to devastate, yet walks casually at ease with a placid look on his face. This man is a serene warrior, seeking the good path in this life of violence.
>>
>>53134471
>at a droid no less
Looks more like she's staring at trandoshan dick
>>
>>53134510
My bad.
She's not staring at his dick though, she's in line in front of that. That leaves his left "hand".
It's possible we're looking at a post-grope image, but I doubt it.
I stand by my choice.
>>
>>53133446
she hates droids in general, because she secretly is one :^)
>>
>>53130807
Danny DeVito carrying the plush.
>>
>>53137458
My thoughts exactly
>>
Have you guys used different currency types in your games?
>>
The DM of this game here.

The answer was the Trandoshan. Despite being a walking armory and a scary bastard, he was the kindest of all the characters and did things like help a mentally disabled Twi'lek or try to redeem an Arkanian terrorist.

The short fellow was pretty much Vizinni from the Princess Brides (the player decided to call their ship the Inconceivable Vulture as a meme) and tended to do anything for money.

The Miralukan was actually a wretch who learned a force power to divert people's souls into herself when they passed into the force, giving her power and new techniques from the deceased. She also had a temper and more than once threatened to stab poor Vizinni.

Finally, we have the woman who is really just a replica droid. She hates other droids and considers herself human. She tended to harass the utility droid in the group, who because he was never memorywiped developed a hatred for her and at one point tried to force her to drink acid. (They memorywiped him then).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.