[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... how does the Emperor of the Imperium reproduce? Like...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: geneseed.jpg (101KB, 900x794px) Image search: [Google]
geneseed.jpg
101KB, 900x794px
So... how does the Emperor of the Imperium reproduce? Like... is there a mother involved? I know that the primarchs were genetically engineered, but is it possible for all of the primarchs and literally every legitimate space marine in human history to be conceived without a single iota of female genetic material involved? Is it possible to make the gene seed with purely XY chromosome sets and shit? And if the Emperor in his prime or one of the primarchs wanted to reproduce organically, would it even be possible? If so, would they do it like normal humans do? Or are the Emperor and all the Primarchs members of some ascended species only casually related to humans that is either incompatible with humans or just reproduce asexually? They're still organic organisms (Some of them at least), why the fuck would they only be able to reproduce in a fucking lab?
>>
AND HOW THE FUCK DOES KING CRIMSON WORK!?
>>
>>53099496
That's a thing. I think they are called Sensei. The Emperor actually has literal children.
Unfortunately, because they aren't exactly normal, a lot of them got hunted down and murdered, to the point that there are only a few, if any left in the setting as it is now.
The Primarch's likely can't, because they are space marines with all that entails, but who knows?
>>
>>53099496
Why should one have sex when you can kill the enemies of the imperium
>>
>>53100067
What were the abilities or strength of the sensei anyway? I never could find much info about them other than they got hunted down for some arbritrary reason.
>>
>>53100231
To make more faithful members of His glorious Imperium to kill the enemies of such.
>>
>>53099544
404, brain not found
>>
>>53100313
Not aging, using Emperor-based psy powers with no perils or side-effects and being impotent. Mainly.
>>
>>53100757
Why does the emperor produce so many fucking mules, no matter who he reproduces with and how he does it?
>>
>>53099496
The Emperor got children over the ages in many families, he is a "normal" human in that sense, his psychic myth is what makes him an absolute beast.
I guess that The Primarchs are able to reproduce if they wanted to, but who knows what would happen if they use a "normal" woman. If they aren't made to reproduce I guess that was a decision of the Emperor on purpose.
Unlike Space Marines they didn't become sterile because of the organs implants, they were born like that.
>>
>>53100313
>What were the abilities or strength of the sensei anyway?

They were all pykers but also psychic blanks.
They were said to be genetically similar to Space Marines.
>>
>>53100812

Because having a self-sustaining population of mini-emperors would break the setting?

Because the writers are too lazy to figure out a way to work it into the universe?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.