[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where I can find all, if not, most cards to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Munchkin_game_cover.jpg (77KB, 443x642px) Image search: [Google]
Munchkin_game_cover.jpg
77KB, 443x642px
Does anyone know where I can find all, if not, most cards to print? Too poor to afford all the expansions
>>
Nigga the ink will cost you twice as much as the expansions.
>>
>>53091385
You don't need the expansions right away.
Get Vanillla first, learn the game, and you can loose all your friends before even needing the expansions.
>>
>>53091808
Unless he has access to a printer that he doesn't pay for.

God bless working in an office for /tg/ fags
>>
>>53091385
The game itself has many issues, but letting all that aside you can see that each expansion has it´s own theme and mechanics.

Technically you can throw everything together and hope for the best, but it´s not going to make any sense at all.

For example, many items interact in some way with other items of the same expansion. Some expansions have some sort of time tracker where things happen when certain cards show up.

If everything is mixed, then you´re rather unlikely to ever get two cards that actually interact with each other.

When you get tired of vanilla, get one or two sets and give them a go. Don´t put too much together or it´ll be a mess.
>>
>>53091385
Anyone told you the game doesn't work like this, so each expansion is a stand-alone product that barely interact with baseline game or other expansions?
>>
>>53093216
>getting to print A1 sized, full color maps before every game.
Feels good man.
>>
>>53093464
>A1
Do you work in some sort of a printing agency?
>>
>>53093507
Nope, education. Not even sure why we have the printer to be honest.
>>
>>53093360
>The game itself has many issues
What are games with similar mechanics that have actual depth? I might be able to sell by friends on something similar.
>>
>>53093216

When I found out that printing the PHB, MM, and DMG out at work + binding only cost me just under 10$ I just can't bring myself to actually buy the legit versions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.