[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First I wanted to create a "what if" setting for DH,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

First I wanted to create a "what if" setting for DH, RT, BC and OW. This changes but so many things where I am wondering whether I should not immediately create an own setting.

The what if questions are.
>No Fall of the Eldar. Instead, a giant Civil War between reformer and conservatives.
>No primarchs and Space Marines. Sort of. The idea was that the imperium must use a lot more diplomacy and can not crush everything militarily.

Thoughts?
>>
>>53079050
Boring and lame. Pre-fall eldar would wipe the floor with a fledgling Imperium. The eldar also go from arguably tragic to utterly marry-sue.
>>
>>53079531
This. Without Primarchs and SPESS MEHRINES the Imperium is pretty much fucked, fragmented and weak. You might as well have all humans be slave labor for the Eldar.
>>
>>53079531
>>53079549
That was the idea of Civil Wars. So they are a "almost" dying race, not a dying race.

But I am open to other ideas. I just want the eldar to be more present.
>>
>>53079656
Why?
>>
>>53079656
If I may,

>Eldar Civil War between Hedonists and Purists/Ascetics fracturing the big-ass Empire
>Imperial Creed being a tinsy tad more flexible on communicating with Xenos due to many stalemate battles forcing Big E to negotiate
>>
>>53079656
Why not just run your game in a system with a heavier eldar presence?
>>
>>53079549
I think the imperium would still have space marines. They still had Bolter and Power Armours.
>>
>>53079050
No fall of the Eldar means no Imperium. Which probably means no humans depending on the timescale.
The setting you're attempting to create is much to divergent.

>>53079656
>I just want the eldar to be more present.

Then have them be more present.
There are enough Eldar in the galaxy to fill a campaign.
>>
>>53079050

OP, is this just a hamfisted justification for removing Slaanesh?
>>
>>53082341
I am a Idiot.

The Fall happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.