[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be imperial guard >defending a system from Orks >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1395127001208.png (456KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1395127001208.png
456KB, 863x752px
>be imperial guard
>defending a system from Orks
>we move to a nearby planet to investigate xeno activity
>there are more Orks there
>we suddenly find a group of Eldar
>comissar (PC) asks what they are doing there
>they tell us that they are looking for a lost artefact
>comissar offers our help to secure it
>we fight waves of orks until location
>eldar start excavating it, comissar orders us to help protect them
>after finishing, the eldar tell us they will take it to their nearest gate
>comissar offers to protect them along the way
>we fend off orks taking casualties while eldar escape with artefact
>after it I ask what this was about
>he told me it was good to cultivate good relations

40k fags, am I allowed to shoot my comissar?
>>
>>53078816
Report his behaviour to another commissar and your own higher ups first. Just be "safe".
>>
File: 1493659295745.png (1MB, 788x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493659295745.png
1MB, 788x900px
>>53078816
Nah, its all good m8
>>
>>53078816
You didn't shoot him the first time, you saw him talking with the xenos!
Your whole regiment deserves the firing squads!
>>
>>53078884
I didn't shoot him because I thought he would be taking or destroying the artefact, maybe he had received secret orders. I wasn't expecting him to give it free to the xenos.
>>
>>53078865
So guilliman is blob in this picture or something.

his little head is freaking me out
>>
>>53078884
No, the the emperor allows cooperation with xenos as long as the needs of mankind are put first.
That being said being manipulated like this is incredibly dishonorable, however, as a guardsman shoting your commissar without permission is heretical.
Instead report the issue to higher ups and then shoot him if you get permission, doing otherwise and you will receive summary execution.
>>53078935
That is perfectly reasonable, you acted in proper adherence to protocol.
>>
>>53078816
When did this happen?
>>
>>53078865
*BLAM*
>>53078937
*BLAM*
>>53079046
*BLAM*
>>
>>53078816
>Use IG soldiers to assist xenos witches to retrieve an artifact of undetermined origin or purpose in a tactically unknown location at no benefit to the Imperium and at signifigant cost to IG personnel.

Shoot him Twice. Once for incompetence in the management of his soldiers and then again for Heresy by not properly reviling he xenos and the witch.
>>
>>53079095
Warhammer 40k rpg.

>>53079206
I want to, but I fear hierarchy will bite me. The player justified OOC that he thought it was just a quest.
>>
>>53079223
>Warhammer 40k rpg
Official campaign or your GM?
>>
>>53079274
GM's brew. I'm PC too btw.
>>
>>53079046
You racist bigots! This is the 41st millenium, we need to coexist with one another, not fuck others just because theyre different. This is why we're all gonna get buttfucked by Chaos in the end. Cant you see that your outdated racist policies are doing no good for our unification and enlightenment?
#Guillimanwillnotdivideus #Yvraine40018
>>
>>53079298
Slap your GM.
>>
>>53079302
Unification does not mean getting fucked over by the eldar you dumbass; the eldar clearly manipulated the commissar into doing all the dirty work for them and treated his squad like tools.
Exchanges like this actually prevent unification from happening because the Eldar will merely manipulate us as convenient to achieve their goals if they need our help. The exchange needs to be mutual otherwise it will be against the will of the Emperor and only hurt us in the end.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170222-143619.png (674KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170222-143619.png
674KB, 1440x2560px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.