[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Low King of the Dwarves has Order the Creation of a Giant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

The Low King of the Dwarves has Order the Creation of a Giant Gateway to the Elemental Plane of Earth to his Clerics and Wizards

and has Order the forming of Teams made up of the Greatest Dwarf Miners and Warriors to mine the plane

What happens?
>>
>>53062359
GATE happens.
>>
>>53062373

Does it open to another Fantasy Land or Earth?
>>
>>53062359

rAndOm cAPitAllzaTion
>>
>>53062444

I mostly do it to annoy people

and other times I change a sentence and don't notice or my phone does it with out me really paying attention
>>
And the only bump I'll give this thread
>>
>>53062576
>just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>53063342

I admitted to fucking up sometimes through no one's else fault but my own

If I was just pretending why would I bring that up?

I meant to "Capitalizes The Words" in the opening post to get attention for the thread
>>
>>53062359
Not that anybody asked, but I've already done this many times in my own "original setting do not steal"; in the sense that the elemental planes are more like alternate-elemental-themed-orbital-dimensions of a host planet and not necessarily "INFINITE EARTH".

>What happens?

Depending on where they pop up; they're eventually going to find out the plane of earth 'does' have a surface with numerous earth-themed biomes: deserts, badlands, volcanic marshes, etc... That is if they ever decide to get out of it's hollow earth sort of inner-realm of giant cave chasms, mushroom woods, underground oceans, n' so forth.

Even sooner then that though, they'll be guaranteed or even incredibly disappointed to find out that they're not the only ones living in the elemental plane of earth wot with it having MILLIONS of: Dwarves, Kobolds, Dragons, Orcs, a few thousand Xorns and a few gnomish communities living up on the surface.

The silver lining though is that they'll be no doubt pleased to know that the plane is RICH and overabundant in mineral & fossil fuel resources: metals, precious gems, coal, oil, are all so stupidly common the people within the plane trivialize their actual worth. They'll never be in short supply, but these sorts of situations always end up completely destroying any kind of raw-resource based economy if only due to deflation.

They'll eventually find the true worth of a two-way gate to any elemental plane is in immigration, tourism, and travel/trade taxes & tithes.
>>
>>53063928
>>53063342
>>53062576

Different anon, but I sometimes can't help capitalizing the nouns in my sentences because in german you're supposed to capitalize ALL NOUNS.
>>
>>53064567

Thank you

A lot of that sounds really cool

>>53064607

Unfortunately for me the only language I know is English so I don't really have any excuse for when I do fuck it up
>>
>>53064567

Forgot to add this to this>>53064821

I love dwarfs going after the Plane of Earth too

It always made sense to me for them want too with their love of ores and gems
>>
>>53064863
>I love dwarfs going after the Plane of Earth too
>It always made sense to me for them want too with their love of ores and gems

Same, it's why I made them the "People" of the elemental plane of earth: they're the most common, most abundant, most widespread, and it's basically "their setting" sort to speak.

Hell, some Dwarves when they die just get teleported/drifted down to the Elemental Plane of Earth to live a 2nd life as opposed to getting sucked into the afterlife and 'actually' dying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.