[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some "titles" your character could boast about,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0736.jpg (63KB, 692x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
63KB, 692x492px
What are some "titles" your character could boast about, based on their deeds and/or general mannerisms?
For instance, my variant human bard from the Underdark calls himself
>He who crawled from the cave
>Spider-eater
>The pale performer
>Tounge-cutter
>He who sleeps in the earth
>>
Sir Roderick the Gatecrasher, Wyrmslayer, & He who slew the Lich of the Forest

I also had a BretonIan Knight in WFRPG 2nd edition game that had a huge flowery title with a bunch of deeds but Idk how it went
>>
>>53051684

Cunt-devastator, Shatterer of Hymens, Prolapser of Rectums, Womb Raider, and Grand Duke of Mindbreak Orgasms.
>>
Mohelius Evilskull McGenocide, First of his name, Scion of the Deicide, White Lion of the North, Lord of Men, CONQUERING KING.

Galen Vezh, the masked wanderer, the not-man, the neverseen, cardsharp and Bad Man.
>>
>>53051895
Nearly forgot

Iladriel Tovahiil, cleric-knight of Valayeshte, mansbane, holder of the True Faith, lady of Sorrows, guardian of the Papess
>>
>>53051684

Foreveralone, The Kissless, Lord-High Unlovable, Fart-Box-Tongue-Puncher, The Three Point One Four, The Chaste, The Most Blasphemerous Pontiff

>>53051869
>Virgin
>>
A thread died for this but at least it contains you freaks for a while.
>>
Moyolejuani, Lichlord of the Blue Moon, Keeper of Secrets, the Revival in Flesh, the Thief who Stole the Heart of God, the Darkling Ungod
>>
>>53051684
Asturian the half-melted face
>>
>>53051684
Grub; Hag-Child, Fae Cutter, Emissary to the Unseelie Court, Nine-Finger, The Man on the Moon, The Wretched Orphan, The Stranger
>>
>>53051684
In the game I currently run the party's occasionally used titles are as follows:
>Skulltaker
>Death's Daughter
>-of the Hidden Eye
>-of the Exquisite Thorn.
>>
>>53051684
*Incomprehensible Scottish Noises*, Duke of the Underside, Eater of Ents, Devourer of Dragons, Slayer of Men, and Consumer of Alcohol.
Also card carrying member of the Fancy Tea Party Society.
>>
Atlhente Nocoshte, Thunderer, Bearer of the Lightning Blade, he who holds the Sky, he whose heart is Storm and whose eyes burn blue.
>>
Malte Mangod, Wielder of the Godhammer, leader of the Bright Men, Goldhead, Man's Last True Hope.
>>
>>53051684
That guy who tags along with the rest of the party.
>>
>>53052047
xDDDDD
>>
Zhweldas Farache, Smolderer, The Coal that Begets Flame, the Fire in Far Places, Burner of Cities, Brewer of the Water that Burns.
>>
>"I am he, Markmar of Caile! Fool warrior, batterer of shields, shaker of bones, the berserker of far frozen Caile, he who solved the Dwarfs' greed, that struck down the mutilating eye, and threw open the gates of the white city!"

Were Markmar the oratory type, this it what he'd say.
>>
>>53051684
Dragon-Slayer

After you've got that title, all the other ones seem like grandstanding.
>>
>>53051684
I shit you not, my HackMaster Rogue has gotten a rep as "DeathDick" and "The Master of Penetration".
>>
>>53051684
>Dwarf Warlock
The Forsaken, Eater of Roads, Seeker of Spells, Wyrmspeaker, Bowed but Unbroken, the Proud Pauper
>Deathwatch Forgemaster
Artificer, Armour-Monger, Wearer of the Ebon Gleam, That Tech-Heretical Fuckhead, Pompous Gnat, Foolish Stripling, Brother of Machines
>>
>>53051684
The Assblaster
>>
>>53051684
Lord of Orcs
Lich Slayer
Decapitator of Demons
Wielder of the Cursed Axe
Barrel Drinker
Father of the Werebear
Challenger of the gods
The strongest there is
>>
>>53051684
Shadow Walker.

He got the name after going through a bunch of trials and being granted it by an omniscient trialmaster. He's pretty proud of it.
>>
DICK-ASS THEIF
>>
Dellawyn Oakwhisper, Half elven Warlock (secretly fiend pact, but hiding it from his party so he can manipulate them into a safe place behind his devil-lord)

>The Silver-Tongued
>Door Maker
>Lich Survivor
>Twice Born
>The Fox Who Stalks
>The Shadow Deceiver
>Miasma Drinker
>>
Billy the Gwunch
>>
Crown Heir-Apearant Princess Lucianna Violetta Whitewolf, Spellsword weilder of the legendary artifact Fuckbringer.
>>
Backstabber, Abandoner, Dog-fetcher, Underground Blacksmith.
>>
Sthuan, Bloodgod, Nightlord, Vampire King of the Frozen North, Iced Hearth of Undeath, The First Leech
>>
>>53051684
The Niggest.
>>
>>53051684
Oh no. This ended up sounding really edgy.
> Father of monsters
> Patron of the damned and fallen
> The corrupter
> Blacktounge
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.