[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Morale Changes >Shooting Phase Changes Post yfw you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0426.jpg (76KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
76KB, 632x632px
>Morale Changes
>Shooting Phase Changes

Post yfw you realize 40K is being saved
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
I always lose.
>>
File: 1493259296816.jpg (27KB, 500x375px)
1493259296816.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>charges before shooting
>unit spesficic movement rules
>a chance people might stop complaining that the riptide was a MC instead of walker

im fucking stoked, best time to get into the game
>>
>>53044173
not crazy about the leadership thing, but I don't know what they're doing to help IG, Orks, and Nids out. As it is right now, any unit of cheap munchkins is even more screwed than it was in 7th, since cover saves are gone.

Guard can adapt at least if they keep our platoon rules, we'll just deploy our units in individual squads again, but I'm worried for orks and Nids.
>>
>>53044173
The rules will be better. The game balance will not be.
>>
>40k is being saved.

They're going back 4th edition?
>>
>>53045305
This right here. Someone's gonna get thrown under the bus as always. The question is who?
>>
>>53044173
>morale can fuck even units winning a combat
>morale can now destroy units with ranged damage instead of needing a sweeping advance
>sweeping advance removed
>additional attack for charging removed
>additional attack from pistols postponed to the next shooting phase where it's more than likely the enemy will have disengaged from combat
>heavy weapons increase in mobility
>units gain the bonus from cover even in close combat while chargers don't
>defensive psychic powers cast away from the enemy are more encouraged than the offensive one up close
>multiple overwatch per turn
>gunlines can just disengage and shoot the assaulting unit with the rest of the army
>>
>>53045494
Its gonna be the same old same old. We already know that they have to support Eldar and Space Marines because they just got / will get new models. Chances are chaos will be ok, but I suspect that xenos, especially nids will eat shit.
>>
File: chips.jpg (58KB, 449x609px)
chips.jpg
58KB, 449x609px
>>
>>53045838
>nids

I legit keep forgetting they exist
>>
>>53047354
just like GW

;_;
>>
>>53047354
>>53047647
Genestealers Are more interesting anyway
>>
>>53048625
Memestealers are currently a direct upgrade from orks.
>>
>>53044173
>Shooting phase changes
>Space Marine v. Space Marine will statistically result in 1 wound per turn if they're behind cover and the two squads are in rapid fire range.
>good
Melee looks pretty good though.
>>
>>53045684
Gunline cannot disengage and shoot. If you fall back, you can't shoot
>>
>>53044798
The thing I consider stupid is that cover is an armor bonus instead of a penalty to hit.

Soft cover should be -1 to hit and hard cover should be -1 to hit and +1 armor save.

>>53045684
I thought the new rules allowed Pistols and Assault weapons to shoot when a charge is declared.

Anyway, Tau are going to be fucked under the new rules as they'll probably wind up with a 4 or 5 ld.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.