[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is pic related any good? This is probably a matter of whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So is pic related any good? This is probably a matter of whether or not you like 3.5e, but as a derivative of it, is it worth the time?
>>
>>53035208
Nothing good can come of this thread. If you have any decency you'll delete it and realize your stupidity.
>>
>>53035208

If you like Warcraft, and 3.pf doesn't offend your sensibilities, its perfectly workable.

The hardest thing to work with is the tinkerer class, as its far more DM Fiat: The Class than anything else.
>>
>>53035208
Yeah, it's pretty good. If your group knows 3.5e and has an interest in Warcraft, it's definitely worth playing. You should keep in mind that this game was put out during Vanilla WoW, and a good chunk of it was written while the game was in testing, so a lot of the lore in this game won't entirely match the lore of the MMO, and there's going to be a lot "missing." Also, if you're looking for something that plays like the MMO, this game doesn't. It plays like third edition D&D.

But it's perfectly fine to play. The game works fine and you can have a good time with it.
>>
i'm surprised they haven't revamped this. hasn't tabletop been on the rise in recent years?
>>
>>53035703
Well, they tried a physical card game and it didn't work out that great (it did okay). Then they made a computer card game and it caught on like crazy. I think they've lost their interest in tabletop, and rightfully so.
>>
>>53035208
Is epic, for the win, a great 3.5 based game the most epical game ever epic'd.
>>
>>53035651
My group is used to 5e, but we did play Star Wars Saga Edition which, while objectively bad and was a mess all around, was based off 3.5e if I recall, so we shouldn't have problems adapting.
>>
>>53035830
I really want to strangle you for making this post.
>>
>>53035871
Star Wars Saga is a mess. The WoW RPG is more polished and finished than it. Heck, Star Wars Revised is more polished and finished than Saga.
>>
>>53036108
>>53035871

You shitting me? Saga is regarded as one of the best d20 games.
>>
File: gronn-red-big.jpg (34KB, 375x250px)
gronn-red-big.jpg
34KB, 375x250px
>>53035208
It holds a special place in my heart, but isnt the game i want it to be again. Needs more roleplay.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.