[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im running a game set in the worm universe, where people manifest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 15

File: superhero.jpg (5KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
superhero.jpg
5KB, 296x170px
Im running a game set in the worm universe, where people manifest thematically appropriate super powers during trigger events(moments of incredible stress that are often life threatening/altering)

tell me about your greatest trauma so I can give you a power and use you as an NPC in my game.
>>
Once, I accidentally took part in a 30 people slav brawl equipped only in a cheap scooter helmet and took only minor damage
>>
>>53016853
I have severe emetophobia.
>>
>>53016895
you have an aura of passivity that extends 10 feet from your body, its stronng enough to deescalate major conflict(murders, rapes) into minor ones(assault) and completely stops minor conflict.

you can turn the effect on or off but have no control besides that, you are resistant to the effect of your own powers but far from immune.
>>
>>53016853

I got fouled in a basketball game
>>
>>53016853
I was working in a grocery store and a drunk guy broke a bottle of wine and cut his own throat with it and me and the baker had to restrain him and put pressure on his neck until the EMT's arrived
>>
>>53016929
it needs to be a specific event, likely one pertaining to your emetophobia.
>>
>>53016853
My best friend killed himself, and sometimes I see him in my dreams.
>>
I was sexually assaulted by a friend after we all fell asleep on our buddy's floor after a house party. We'd hooked up a few times before and were kind of a thing, but she just started touching me while we were surrounded by about five of our sleeping friends on the floor and couches. I tried telling her 'no' repeatedly (as quietly as I possibly could, to avoid waking anyone up), but she didn't stop until I involuntarily came.

She thought it was funny or naughty or whatever, but we were surrounded by our sleeping friends and I was so terribly uncomfortable. I tried shoving her hand away and telling her to stop, but I was terrified that people would wake up and see what was happening if I made too much noise, and I was also scared of hurting her because (I thought) she was my friend.

Having an orgasm while having a panic attack simultaneously has kind of fucked up my relationship with sexual intimacy for the last couple of years. Every time I do anything with anyone there's always this nagging voice in the back of my mind saying "If I ask them to stop, will they?"

Yeah, fuck, this got heavy. I've never told anyone about this in real life. I guess being a victim of this sort of thing is fairly easy to theme a super power around, though.
>>
I was thrown into a wall by my own brother, and it knocked a knife off a wall display and that knife fell through my wrist. I had to go to the hospital with the knife wrapped in place still inside my wrist, where the doctors removed it. My hand now makes clicky noises when i rotate it, but i kept the hand.
>>
>>53016975
you can "stitch" organic matter together, this is usefull for first aid but it can also be used to fuse someones lips or eyelids together or even attach 2 people to each other.

you find the act of stitching skin to feel very pleasurable to you and you WANT to do it.
>>
>>53017012
can I unstitch the skin when i'm done

can I stitch my hand to my dick and jack off and then unstitch it
>>
Hmmm

Long time ago when I was still a boy, Pops was going to the corner store for some more drinks. Didn't know he was inebriated already (Like I said, I was still just a boy) and I wanted some snacks so I tagged along.
As we were heading home some police pulled up behind us and turned their sirens/lights on. Pops fucking stomped down on the gas and we ended up plowing into someone's backyard, before hand though I dropped this McD's Happy Meal toy, I bent down to pick it up when we crashed.
Totaled half their fence and almost their roof, one of the beams went right through the windshield and cleaved the passenger-side headrest right off the seat. Had it not been for that toy I would have died early and relatively happy

>>53016994
Fuck man, I'm so sorry to hear some shit like that happening. I had experienced something like what you did, but not as bad. Well
I dunno, it was bad cause it made me feel ashamed and disgusted with myself to this day.

Hope that you're holding up dude and that things improved.
>>
>>53016994
Your semen causes fear
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>53016853
When I was 5 years old, my left arm went threw a China cabinet window. Glass was everywhere and my arm got a deep gash on it that was bleeding profusely. As my mom rushed me to the hospital I kept nodding off from the blood loss. I also had to be restrained while getting stitching up. Pic related is what was used to restrain me.
>>
>>53016853
Two guys attempted to rob me while I was delivering pizzas. We got in a scuffle and I got shot in the arm. I learned a year and a half later by a detective working on the case that I actually made the guy shoot himself as well but in the leg. Both are in prison now. One should be getting out soon. And no they didn't get the $28 I had on me so I consider it a win.
pic related
>>
>>53016994
you have the power to designate someone within line of site as a "victim", when a victim feels pain or emotional distress anyone who the vicim sees and as an authority figure within a 5 mile radius become aware of the victim and that persons location.

common authority figures include well known super heroes, cops or fire fighters.
>>
>>53017023
>>53017023
Thanks man. That really means a lot. I know it doesn't help much me just saying it, but please don't punish yourself over what happened. I don't need to know the details to be able to tell you that it wasn't your fault.

I'm managing. Take care of yourself amigo. I got your back.

>>53017041
Pff. Thanks. I needed a laugh.
>>
>>53016853

I may or may not have killed a man, by hitting him from behind with a brick during an altercation that happened outside a bar.

We were outnumbered by a group of youths after a staring incident, and I was pushed down after which they began to drunkenly kick my friend.

I picked up a jagged chunk of brick and hit one of them when he wasn't paying attention, then we all ran away.
>>
>>53016982
I don't what the deal is with the rising suicide rate, I am really sorry to hear about that man. You have my condolences, I hope you are able to get past that trauma soon.
>>
>>53017021
you could unstitch it with a knife i guess.

>>53017023
your happy meal toy becomes a totem of great power to you, as long as you are holding it you are pretty close to indestructible.

not being in contact with the toy causes sever depression, you would probably kill yourself within a week, the toy is about as durable as you are(when your holding it).
>>
>>53016982
Keep your head up, brother.
>>
>>53017078
Your attacks on flatfooted or unaware subjects do 1d6 bonus damage

>>53017053
You have the power to make people shoot themselves but you MUST be holding a pizza

>>53017049
Minor invulnerability, but it only lasts as long as you don't masturbate
>>
>>53017110
>MUST be holding a pizza
I like it although I had already dropped the pizzas when the shots occurred
>>
>>53017110
>as long as you don't masturbate
I'm never getting that minor invulnerability.
>>
>>53016853
I once managed to talk a mugger out of fucking me up and taking my wallet by asking him what his family would think of him. As he was leaving, I offered him help and took him back home. I eventually managed to help him swear off gambling and drinking.
>>
>>53017053
you can control peoples fight or flight response, this makes people either scared enough to run from you or mad enough to fight you depending on your preference.

you can suppress this power but its always on, either set to fight or flight.

the supressed version of this power fuctions at about 20 percent, enough that your wife fears you might beat her if she overcooks the roast.at 100 percent a well known mob moss would run for cover and plead for his life.
>>
When i was about four or five, the neighbor's black lab ran over to me, knocked me over, and stood on my chest, just where my lungs would need to expand to inflate. Then, he licked my face, covering my mouth and nose in a layer of saliva. The bubble over my nose and mouth required more breath than i could manage to burst, and i nearly died. Only when his owner knocked the dog off me was I able to breath, and at that time, my vision had gone almost completely white.

As you might guess, I am now phobic of dogs.
>>
File: 1493404540665.png (290KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1493404540665.png
290KB, 600x615px
>>53016853
I was once on a cross country road trip, sleeping in the back of my car in rest stops and the like, when someone attempted to break in. I was able to fight them off, but it was the scariest moment of my life as I genuinely thought that I was going to die.I am still not sure how the hell I was able to get out of that alive, I normally am terrible at fighting, but in my panicked state I was able to do enough damage to scare the guy away. I was just flailing blindly, mind you... but still, I survived.
>>
>>53017175
all canines within a city block see you as part of their "pack" this entails protecting you, feeding you, etc,

they are not your slaves, though your power would make training them very simple(you'd have to establish yourself as the alpha though.)
>>
>>53016853
There was a school work experience thing on and that went okay, and it was the first time I'd had to take the bus back from somewhere outside my normal route. I didn't own a phone at that point, and I waited for the bus at what I thought was the right stop. Turns out that I'd been at the wrong one, which I found out as I was walking away to try and reach town.

It was getting dark and I got off at the wrong stop, scared that I had gotten the wrong one. I had no idea where I was, and it was only pure chance that got me back to a place I knew where I could get home. By now it's extremely late and cold, and what goes through my head is the thought that my parents will yell at me for being so late. I ran all the way home, falling over and then getting a small scar.

If I'd had a phone or paid attention to where the bus stop was in the first place, that would have been avoided.
>>
>>53016853
I had gastroenteritis when I was 8 and had to be hospitalized
>>
>>53016853
Like any great trauma, I've forgotten my worst. But the first time I had my "heart broken" my Dog, June, bit me. I loved and trusted this dog.

I was still pretty young, and didn't clique with the people in my school. But June was there for me. I lived in a pretty crap neighborhood too, but mine was terrifying as far as dogs go. She was black as pitch, poorly socialized with a bassy bark that followed the sound of her pulling on her chain.

I had picked up some food on the way home from school one day, and wanted to share it. But I dropped the container by her outside. June looked like she was having a hard time getting it open (No thumbs is a bitch.) and she tried warning me by growling. But you know, I thought animals were more than just animals back then. Looking back she could've done tons of damage to me, and the scar I've got shows she was holding back. I cried like a bitch though. I couldn't trust dogs after that for a long while.
>>
>>53017201
your bodys strength speed and durability increase exponentially with your level of fear.
at your most fearful you can shrug off small caliber bullets, run 60 mph and bench press a ton, though anything that still scares you when your buffed up to max can probably level city blocks with ease and thus kill you anyway.

you very rarely get that far since the stronger your body gets the less fearful you are(unless the threat is mental/emotional, but then what good is lifting a car?)
>>
This thread made me realize my concerns, worries, and problems are petty and meaningless. My greatest trauma was when my first serious girlfriend dumped me out of the blue and I was really depressed for 8 months, which was about 3 months longer than the relationship actually lasted.

I'm 23. My life has been boring and uneventful. I've never even broken a bone before.
>>
>>53017218
I am now imagining all the dogs that live around here wanting my attention and i'm literally shivering at the thought of all that canine presence. Fucking stupid goddamn phobias.
>>
>>53017232
you can teleport to anyplace you have been in the last 12 hours, you teleport to the exact space you ocupied, so id you where jogging in the park at 1 pm and at 8 pm you want to teleport to the park you can choose any spot on the trail you walked and you will be teleported back mid stride.
>>
My dad forced me to grab a live electric fence. He practically roared at me when I let go. My fear of his anger drove me to grab and hold that same wire. I was only seven or eight at the time. To this day, I still fear any kind of wire.
>>
>>53017332
I forgot to add a drawback to this one, if you teleport into matter cause you could not see where you where going(something moved into the spot that you where trying to teleport to) your probably gonna end up dead or disfigured.
>>
>>53017380
people treat you as they would themselves, never asking or compelling you to do anything they would not do, no one can hit you unless they themselves would be willing to bear the same pain or your transgression, judges wont sentence you unless they themselves feel they could do the same time for the same crime.

this power is a drawback in the presence of people who truly hate themselves.
>>
>>53016853
I found my father dead in his bed, after a week of slowly helping him overcome his depression driven alcohol abuse. Worst night of my life, after seeing him starting to get better and stop drinking.

Incidentally, if anyone else finds themselves in the same position, the place to detox from a long bender is a hospital, not at home. Not that Dad would have gone anyway.
>>
>>53017466
you can take someones "pain" away from them and into yourself, pain is defined by the person you are using your power on, injury, disease or psychiatric syndromes are common kinds of pain, less common kinds of pain would be a traumatic memory, you could even takes someones power if they considered it a burden.

lets hope your better equipt to deal with pain than the people your trying to help.
>>
>>53016853
My older brother held me underwater in our pool until I passed out. I was only 7.
>>
>>53016994
You would probably get a power like Edict or somthing.
>>
>>53017551
your motor functions degenerate proportionately with the amount of water within 30 feet of you. you are also an extremely powerful hydrokenetic, having fine enough control to use your water to pick locks or smash straight through walls.

at your most powerful you cant even walk or speak but you can float around in a tidal wave that tears apart the city.
>>
>>53017613
A little on the nose.
>>
>>53017639
gimmie a break man I only get a few minutes to come up with an idea and i am not a fast typist.

i also feel like ive been doing to many thinker, master and brute type powers, i wanted to do something big and flashy.
>>
>>53016853

I was nearly shocked to death by a live wire, it blew off most of my pinky finger
>>
>>53017101
So essentially Gavel, with a happy meal toy?
>>
>>53016853
Probably a hypochondric panic attack. You'll never quite understand mortal dread until you've experienced the height of it for six consecutive hours.

The adrenal fatigue is real.
>>
>>53016975
>had to restrain him and put pressure on his neck
Do you have to do this? Are you legally required to save someone trying to commit suicide?
>>
>>53017901
I dont even remember what gavels powers are, i vaguely recall him being useful in the final fight against scion.
>>
>>53017927
Basically, he can transfer a kind of invulnerability between himself, his gavel and whatever he touches, and he has super strength. So he could hit someone with the force of a truck, then make them invulnerable until they hit a wall and turned into a pile of red goo.
>>
>>53017053
What the fuck? Did they shoot you with a bazooka?
>>
>>53017927
>>53017952
Gavel was the greatest
>>
>>53017952
gavels power reduces the damage he takes to a set amount, you can still kill him if you fight him long enough or spam him hard enough
>>53017101 is closer to traditional invulnerability.

its worse than Gavel's power but most are, that guy tanked multiple hits from Scion.
>>
>>53016967
Do you really want to go down that route? You know how it ends.
>>
>>53016853
Let's see, i can't say which of these is themathically appropriate, but...

>cut my thumb to the bone when clumsily opening a sausage pack
>broke my leg falling from the second step of a jungle gym ladder
>got stuck outside my grandparents house when both grandpa and grandma were in the hospital, in the freezing cold of the finnish winter, for 2 hours, without a cell phone.
>>
>>53017869
Brute/Shaker: You gain a slight resistance to damage of any kind. Damage taken will both set the area as a kind of safezone, depending on how much damage you take and will charge up a battery of electrical energy that you can release from those safezones. The larger the safezone (the more damage you took while there), the more energy you can release.

>>53017551
Breaker(Stranger/Mover): You have the power to convince the world that you aren't actually there by taking a semi-intangible form. People can't touch you, but their brain rationalises it as you moving out of the way really quick. A similar thing happens with inanimate objects, so a camera will not capture you, a locked door will not register you as working under physical laws and you can breathe in any environment. Upon leaving the breaker form, you will feel exhausted, as though running an extreme marathon.

>>53017466
Thinker/Master: You are a social Thinker, essentially able to see connections between people and their vices. In addition, you can gather vices and give them to others, but while holding onto them you will feel a slight need for that vice that grows as time goes on.

>>53017380
Blaster/Brute: You become stronger and more durable in the presence of strong emotions and can release that strength out into the air as small balls of energy that will can be mentally directed towards a target. Utilising the blaster ability will completely remove your brute ability.

>>53017258
Stranger/Brute: You gain the ability to make living things innately trust you by touch, and can channel damage you take into those you have made your 'friends', though you still retain a measure of pain. Too much damage will remove their friendliness and you will have to touch them again to pick up the same effect.

>>53017232
Breaker(Mover/Shaker/Thinker): You can transform into a form which can attach to things telekinetically and move with them or vice versa, and have an innate sense of direction
>>
>>53018175
Oh, one more.
>somehow jammed a blunt rock through my crocs and into my heel, in such a way that a small piece chipped off inside and had to be removed. Before that could be done, i wandered around the house cleaning up my own bloody footprints.
>>
>>53018175
>>53018196

No powers for you, this is weenie hut juniors shit.
>>
>>53017092
Modern world at large is detrimental for your sanity.
>>
Due to my father cheating on my mother and three out of my four partners having cheated on me, I've developed an innate inability to trust people.

Hit me.
>>
>>53016853
Been forced to have surgery on my balls
Pinkie is forever scarred and fucked up
>>
>>53018270
people cant lie or deceive in your presence in any way, not even lies of omission, if they think its something you should know they are compelled to tell/show you.

not just lies though a body snatcher would be cast out of his false body in your presence, anyone eavesdroping on you would be compelled to inform you, etc.
>>
>>53016853
It's either the first time I attempted suicide (hanging myself by my ceiling lamp by a belt, parents yelled at me to be quiet when the belt broke and I fell), the time I stabbed my friend in a park at midnight and ran away never to see him again over a girl, OR when I had my first major schizophrenic break and lost consciousness for an hour in a park that I later learned was spent stalking a woman in order to kill her.
>>
>>53016982
You can summon the spirits of the dead. In reality you have the psychic power to make people have mass hallucinations and minor telekinesis. The spirits of the dead aren't really there just like your friend is never real, just a dream. You may or may not know that so your power might just be limited by your understanding of it.
>>
File: most terrifying animal.jpg (293KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
most terrifying animal.jpg
293KB, 425x640px
I was attacked by a flock of Canadian Geese when I was five. Ripped my back up really bad and made it more scar tissue then fucking skin.

Now I can't even go near anything crow-sized or bigger without getting spooked.
>>
I was snorkel diving and got attacked by a fish and almost drowned.

My head was put into a vice and my bully jammed a burning pen into my eye.

I survived the car accident thatkilled my father. He was the good parent.

I was kidnapped when I was 10 for witnessing a rape and was gone for 2 days, seeing them rape that woman several more times. Then she got up and got us out of there.
>>
>>53017003
You can open old wounds and break healed bones and as an added bonus any past harm on a person glows for you when you look at it. This means ALL wounds including tiny things like biting your tongue and major things like surgery.
>>
>>53018331
You named one of your testicles 'Pinkie'?
>>
>>53017023
You can see 1 minute into the future and change yourself accordingly. The problem is it's only that future, the more you change the more your vision of the future is wrong. You can "reset" your future vision through near death experiences but your dreams have become clips of the different ways you were supposed to die.
>>
>>53017201
Striker/Master/Stranger: You can manipulate people's fear by touching them. Each time you touch them, they will progressively get more and more scared, but not everyone will react in the same manner. In addition, your form will begin to change in their vision, according to how much your power has affected them. They will not be able to recall your original form.

>>53017175
Stranger/Mover/Blaster: You can move through earth, dirt, rocks or metal as though they aren't there, and can fire waves of energy that blast those materials away from you, but only those materials; organic matter is not affected.

>>53017149
Blaster/Stranger/Master: You fire waves of emotional energy that make those hit connect you with things that they like or feel good about. Their vision of you will change accordingly; if you become associated with their wife, they might think of you as their brother-in-law. With practise, you can alter how they see you to some degree.

>>53017078
Blaster/Stranger: You can fire visible waves of kinetic energy that become more powerful the less attention focused on them.

>>53017053
Brute/Blaster: Ability to generate and fire small bullets of energy that do more damage over time.

>>53017049
Brute: You can set up to three 'types' of damage that will cause you to regenerate rapidly. Examples of types include: Slashes, blood loss, blunt trauma, nerve damage, etc.

>>53016994
Sorry to hear that. Thinker/Master/Striker: By touching someone, you can see their current desires and needs. In addition, you can manipulate these, for example making their need to drink water tie into their sexual desire, so they will begin to believe that they can stop being thirsty by masturbating.

>>53016982
Tinker: Tinker with a focus on memories. More specifically, removing them.
>>
>>53017283
You can make people forget the good things in life by speaking a specific word per person. Most people's "word" you just know but other times you'll have to find out what their first word was and use that, sort of like a True Name.
>>
>>53017925
Your body has "super-adrenaline" that increases all your physical stats to low tier superhuman along with making you super aware of your surroundings almost to 180-degree vision level. The problem is it lasts 48 hours. A doctor once said to your parents, believing you were out of earshot, that he couldn't see someone surfing that on a normal basis without killing themselves from over-stimulation. Perhaps you can get a tinker to make you a super drug that helps you calm down or maybe you can find a healthy way to knock yourself unconscious on a daily basis.
>>
>>53018431
You can cause dreadful fear in animals and with enough training you can control them through fear. Rarely humans have a pronounced part of their brain, you can cause them the same fear.
>>
>>53018434
1. As long as you're drinking water you can cause someone to choke on it. Not very useful as a superhero but not all are.

OR

2. You can cause anything you touch to heat up, with enough training you can heat something up enough for it to explode.

OR

3. You're a tinker, your "tinker" thing is fast moving objects. Your first invention can switch velocity between two things.

4. You can make others physically and mentally unbreakable for a small amount of time, you can never use this on yourself and people have told you that afterwards they feel very uncomfortable around you.
>>
>>53018183
>Breaker(Stranger/Mover): You have the power to convince the world that you aren't actually there by taking a semi-intangible form. People can't touch you, but their brain rationalises it as you moving out of the way really quick. A similar thing happens with inanimate objects, so a camera will not capture you, a locked door will not register you as working under physical laws and you can breathe in any environment. Upon leaving the breaker form, you will feel exhausted, as though running an extreme marathon.
So I'm Tabloid-lite?
>>
File: 1_800_EXT_HELP_dog_turtle.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1_800_EXT_HELP_dog_turtle.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I walked down an industry park towards my home. I noticed three running bikes parked outside a car trader. I thought it was odd, but I kept walking. I remember thinking about how wasteful and bad for the environment it is to just leave three bikes running outside, when you're shopping for a car.
Then three guys run out of the car trader in full sprint, all clad in black, two guys with axes, and one with a revolver.
I freeze RIGHT UNDER A STREET LAMP. I think "This is it. I'm gonna get a bullet in the back now." And they just drive past me, without acknowledging me.

I then ran into the car trader to see if anyone got hurt. The manager got slashed with an axe, but dodged away, only ripping his shirt, and an intern got pistolwhipped, and was all shocked offering everyone drinks. The robbers didn't get anything, the car trader only did digital transactions and paper transactions, so there was no money in the safe. Cops arrived, took me to the station for a statement, and they then actually dropped me off at the cinema. Because when I walked home, I was supposed to prepare for seeing a film with some of my classmates.

Good thing we went to a film, because I was shaking like someone with Parkinson.
>>
>>53018829
You don't get a power.
>>
>>53018829
If you stand completely still nobody notices you.
>>
>>53016853
In a really bad summer school the final day my last period teacher leaves for the teachers rec room and lets us have the last hour off, some kids I had a problem with let their older brothers/friends though the backdoor and forced me to fight the one who really hated me. When I started to win they jumped me and punched me for a few moments but thankfully let me leave.

You could use that or afterwards when the adrenaline stopped and I was crying in front of the school waiting for my parents as the other kids got in the buses laughing at me.
>>
>>53018900
You're brain automatically alerts you to threats in a mile radius and you have x-ray vision that helps you get away from any bad situation.
>>
File: main_facescarsg2.jpg (152KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
main_facescarsg2.jpg
152KB, 960x1248px
>>53016853
I got hit by a chair in the face. It flew across the room. I had an operation performed on me that same day.
>>
>>53018385
can someone do me I've done like six people or is it bad to ask?
>>
>>53018984
Flesh Telekinesis. You can control flesh with your mind. At first you think it's just TK but after awhile you'll realize your true power and it'll be a bad time for anyone who crosses you.
>>
>>53018993
Let's dig deeper anon, and I'll see if I can't give you a thematically appropriate power.

Why the suicide attempt? How do people treat you? How do you feel about yourself? Is the schizo stuff common or rare? How do you feel about your life?
>>
>>53019044
I was a pretty troubled kid, constantly in and out of new therapists and with a family that had no idea what was going on with me. Thus the suicide attempt was the normal "high schooler who had no friends and no one to talk to about his problems. Just lonely and tired of being sad.

The older cool kids made fun of me a lot to look cool in front of girls BUT everyone else just didn't really talk to me after I put walls around myself. Ended up most of my problems were cause I pushed others away.

Eh. I'm not doing great but my life is considerably better than in high school.

The schizo stuff was the start of my downward spiral into complete fucking anarchy. That was the first time I ever control to the point that I wasn't controlling the skin suit. After that the voices got worse and my control slipped until five years later when I finally had the right pills to keep it locked away without constant vigilance and concentration.

I have pretty bad problems with anxiety but they've cleared up recently. Most of my life I've been fucking up from either depression, the schizo stuff, or my inability to deal with my problems without two more problems coming up. Mental shit is tough but I finally have a path in front of me obscured by anything besides personal understanding and meditation. But lemme tell ya it's been hell to get here.
>>
>>53019095
Caused BECAUSE I pushed others away. Trust issues.
>>
>>53019105
>>53019095
UNOBSCURED. Christ I can't spell for shit
>>
>>53017278
Running is probably the only thing someone will be doing with that power
>>
File: Face - I dont know.jpg (13KB, 276x440px) Image search: [Google]
Face - I dont know.jpg
13KB, 276x440px
>>53016853
The anxiety of nothing bad ever happening in my life thus I never have anything important to add.
>>
>>53016853
I've always had a fear of heights. One day when I was a tweenager I was near the top of a sizeable cliff and tripped forward. My face fucking hit dirt like an inch away from the edge. I'm not sure if the fall would have killed me or not but it scared the fuck out of me.
>>
Well, i was a very angry kid. I got into fights ALOT. The biggest event is probably that i once tried to strangle a kid much taller than me during class. I even caused the teacher to hyper ventilate and lose her shit.
Heres the thing though. I dont remember it. Any of it. The whole event is whipped from my memory and i dont know why. I only know about it cause other people told me about it. It was really ackward coming to school the next day all happy cause we were going on a field trip, and finding the principal and like three teachers waiting for me in class. All glaring at me. And me not having the slightest idea why.

I was a fucked up 10 year old.
>>
>>53019165
You can cause accidents but it increases your heart pressure slightly for an hour. More or less bad luck that always ends in pain for anyone else. If you train hard enough you MIGHT be able to focus it enough to accurately target enemies.
>>
File: 1459195004252.jpg (2KB, 84x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459195004252.jpg
2KB, 84x125px
>>53016853
It's not a single incident, but I was constantly and mercilessly bullied, put down, excluded and made to feel like dirt by everyone my age and older from childhood through my formative years till I broke contact with the people responsible in my mid 20s. Physically and emotionally when I was a child, only emotionally later.
>>
>>53019004
So basically I'm pic related?
>>
File: sad_borg.gif (530KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
sad_borg.gif
530KB, 500x275px
>>53016853
>your greatest trauma
Finding out the only ray of sunshine in my life never loved me and was just trying to have me knock her up and wrangle me with abuse so she could leech off my money.
>>
When I was 16, my poor relationship with my dad had reached an apex. We got physical, and I was thrown through a staircase and am to this day missing a piece of my elbow that got chipped away.

So I left in the middle of a huge blizzard, half expecting to die. I don't remember exactly how long I'd been out there, I'd left before in similar conditions, so I can't tell if it was hours or days. But, I slept outside at some point for sure.
>>
>>53016853
I've done- rather am doing- the neet thing for a number of years after my university girlfriend got me drunk and talkative about things better left unsaid. The info leak resulted in most of my friendships due to following trust issues as well as my self esteem.
>>
>>53019168
You have a tremor sense if you close your eyes, like toph from Avatar. You don't have "earth bending" but instead you can cause small earthquakes, small enough to break the edge off a cliff sending someone falling to the ground.

>>53019192
Fun! You get to have an "evil other side" with increased physical stats. The trick is that you don't HAVE an evil side, it's just a massive increase in aggressiveness. The higher the aggressiveness the more powerful you can get, you could even get to be a top tier super with the power. The thing is your brain just doesn't process it very well and deletes those memories. to replace them they just extrapolate on what you think happened, which could end up with an ACTUAL evil super powered other side if you think it is. Induced schizoprenia, fun for the whole family. Let's hope you have a tinker who does brain stuff in your district.

>>53019250
That and peeling strips of flesh off people, you could be a motherfucking cenobite if you wanted to.

>>53019247
Like Skitter whatever was the worst day of bullying would color your powers. Give us a bit more.

>>53019257
You can use telepathy on people, the problem is you experience their point of view of the last day when you do. Sometimes it's just a flash of knowledge, other times you basically black out for an hour. The severity of the backlash usually coincides with how traumatic the situation is. A lot of supervillains end up putting you out for an hour (good news is your a higher mid-tier telepath and get a ton of info when you do use it).

>>53019278
Good news! The chunk of your elbow healed completely! Bad news! It healed in the Deadpool manner. You are the ultimate in evolution, no matter the situation your body immediately changes to fit. Coupled with a nearly unstoppable healing factor your pretty well off. Except the constant weird bio-horror your body does. Probably a cauldron cape.
>>
>>53019247
Know that feel.
Im >>53019192
Been bullied was the reason i got into fights so much. I had to make them pay.
>>
>>53019298
You can sterilize and soundproof any enclosure along with unsoundproofing a room. Anyone inside one of the enclosures you do this too can forget anything that happens inside if you so wish. If you train with it you can recreate levels of filth.
>>
>>53019334
>Biohorror powers
Oh man I just watched Akira again
>>
>>53019334
Super powered evil side huh?
Thank god i learned how to manage my anger since then...
>>
>>53019095
Okay let's see.

Loneliness, no real connections, largely unnoticed. Sounds like a basis for a Stranger power.

Schizo stuff, something like another personality.

Alright, you triggered during your first schizo break and your power is the ability to project a type of mirror self that has a different power set based on what trait of yours you want to transfer over to him. You get to choose between one of three traits to give him at the start of each projection, and for the duration of the projection you will be bereft of that trait. You have different degrees of control based on the type.

>Rage
Medium Brute power set. He's basically a berserker that can tank damage and hit hard. Without your anger or desire to harm people though, all of your efforts will be focused on reigning him in so he doesn't kill anyone. Shortest projection, lasts for a little over five minutes and the time decreases the more damage he takes. If he is destroyed you suffer a violent backlash, stunning you and causing you pain.

>Obscurity
Stranger power set. The projection is a phantom, totally unnoticed by anyone. Can turn intangible, but time burns faster while he's in that state. Longest projection, 12 minutes with no intangibility. Clarity and control drop at longer distances until you're only getting vague impressions back from him and he's going on autopilot with the original goal in mind. While the phantom projection has your obscurity you will have none. Everyone who sees you will notice you and pay attention to you, with the memory of what they saw clear in their mind.

>Negative spotlight (I don't know a better word for it)
Low level Master set. Projection commands negative attention from all who are in its line of sight, and while it has this trait nobody will notice you. Only lasts for about eight minutes, but this doesn't really matter because more violent people will usually destroy it, and it's the weakest projection in terms of what it can take. Good for getaways.
>>
>>53019370
thank you for giving me a fucking stand, with this power set I'm gonna be a top tier supervillian.
>>
I got bullied in school and in one particular break there were roughly two dusin students chasing me around the schoolyard. I eventually got cornered and it was an awkward silence as most of the others didn't even know why they came after me. Mob mentality. One guy decided to spit on me and then I flipped, charged his ass and kicked him down. That's when the teachers managed to interfere and disperse the crowd.
>>
>>53016853
I was failing out of college. I was convinced it was entirely because I was a lazy piece of shit (kinda true). I downed a bottle and a half of adderal.

I then sprinted to the medical aid unit across campus at 4 am in the snow wearing my PJs because i realized I didn't want to die.

I really fucked myself up that night did permanent damage to a lot of stuff.

if it was a worm power it'd probably some sort of thinker/mover, maybe minor brute because holy shit i was in a lot of pain towards the end there.

other wise some sort of tinker, cause it turns out that episode was a result of log term diagnosed depression
>>
>>53019398
>supervillain
Aw man, now I regret it.

Also what is a stand?
>>
>>53019421
Feelings of inadequacy, tinker trait. Stress induced by adderall, a common enhancement drug.

Congratulations, you're a tinker that specializes in creating wonder drugs and performance enhancers.
>>
>>53019458
so im literally cask from the PRT quest?
>>
>>53019481
Sure.
>>
>>53019418
You're basically a mmo tank. You can cause aggression in ANYONE to an alarming extent. Tied to this is an increase in strength, stamina, and toughness. The more intense the aggression is the stronger you get, the more people you make aggressive towards you the more invulnerable you can get. Brute/Master

>>53019421
Congrats you've become a superhero cutter! You can cause anyone pain as long as you hurt yourself first. You can train to make a few other cool things happen too. One is that you'll be able to store pain and use it at later dates. The second is that you can cause pain to multiple people just using one example of pain, this can actually harm yourself if you push it too far with nose bleeds and worse. I imagine ACTUAL cutters don't get this power cause it's not ironic enough, I mean they actually want to hurt themselves and you don't.

>>53019431
I don't wanna be a bad supervillain, more like one of the Flashes Rogues. Gentleman thief with a no kill policy when it concerns innocent people and capes and sometimes teaming up with heroes to keep my city safe.
>>
>>53016853
I was always a picky eater. Iv'e been told i have over-sensitive taste buds, but i dont know. There are some foods i just cant eat, and pisses my dad off to no end, who believed i should be able to eat everything.
Me, my dad, and my big brother were on a trip to Paris, and my dad was in a bad mood, as iv'e been difficult with food the entire trip. Eventually it cumulated in the Hotdog incident.
It was night and we decided we needed to eat, so we found a fast food place in downtown Paris. I looked at the menu, but it had nothing i could eat. But of course i could't say that or my dad would be pissed even more. So i saw they had a hotdog and ordered that. What was brought before me was an abomination. A massive, cheese covered, spicy hotdog. Now, i hate spicy food, and i hate mixing of foods, so this thing was terrifying to me. I said to my dad that i cant eat that, but he disagreed. He said i HAD to eat it, in a very strict tone. And so i took a bite. I puked immediately. But my dad din't believe me. He believed i faked puked so that i could spit the bite out. Now my mouth was burning at this point, and i grabbed a water bottle that was in out table. Unfortunately that was my brother's so my dad got extra pissed that i drunk my brother's water (he not so much). So he made me eat another bite. And another. It was torturous, and the whole time he was giving me this look of anger. When i was half way through he said that was enough, and he let me eat some french fires instead. I was a crying mess at that point. Its one of my worse memories of my dad.
>>
>>53019355
Holy crap what I would be able to do with something like that.
> sterilize any enclosure
Having a clean room is neat, but depending in the flexibility of the power that could mean the elimination of nonliving content in a fixed area. Nuclear waste? gone.
> soundproof any enclosure
I'm assuming it means that audio can't escape from an area, but that's just vibrations. No more crying babies and complaints about music is nice, but does that escalate to turning any room I want into captain america style vibranium?
> unsoundproofing a room
I guess that means I'd lower the resistance it takes for audio to travel through the room, but that's also vague on upper limits. Foes this mean that I can burst someone's blood vessels by shouting at them, lowering the resist, and letting the reverberations crash through thier headspace at full force?
> memory erasing
oh, cool. so as long as I am in an enclosed space nobody can remember what happens in the room at will. my spaghetti is not unassailable. This probably works for interrogations too, or even creeping if my character were to get weird with it. Would kind of be a neat scene to investigate though- "all the sudden this guy was on the ground full of stab wounds, but nobody saw or heard the attack!" makes for a fun whodoneit.

To extend on this, I guess I could only be a villain with a skill set like that, or a cauldron cleaner perhaps. It's basically a free card to run a conversation over and over until I get it right, and an easy way to hide messy incidents. Skitter would only need a few bugs on the outside of the building to let her know of the time discrepancy, however.

That one was good.
>>
I was a huge weeaboo in high school and unironically moved to Japan when I graduated without being able to speak the language.

I joined a local kendo club and got hit in the head with shinai for about 3 hours every day. One of my friends died in a motor wreck so I had to come home. Shortly after coming home I had a retinal detachment from all the nogginwhacks I had taken (it was causing lots of little tears I never noticed).

Eye surgery while awake is pretty traumatic.
>>
>>53019527
Maybe, if you train hard enough it can be vibranium shit...really depends whether you'll need a power up in the story and such? You can't really harm anyone with it, it has to be an enclosure of some sort like a room or a house or a car. Most of the powers in Worm have weird limiters. Granted I bet you can control the "soundproofing" of a given room to create straight up death traps.

I can imagine you could be either a government spook to the spookiest degree or that guy the mod boss calls to make sure his private conversations are private for real.

>>53019523
Shit man I'm gonna have to think about this one, it's pretty damn unique.
>>
>>53016853
Been suffering from depression and low self-esteem for a long time. Back in high school one of my closest friends did a large betrayal to me, and I don't mean small drama type shit either.

So I took my mom's revolver and tried to kill myself. I would have too, but the hammer was locked so nothing happened when I tried to smash the trigger in an attempt to get it over with.

Immediately afterwards I had a breakdown, puking and crying and screaming. Nobody heard me because I went into the woods to do it, because I didn't want to ruin my house for my family.
>>
>>53019569
Glad i present a challenge hehe.
>>
>>53019431
Stand is a Jojo thing. Basically a psychic ghost with weird abilities that follows its user's thoughts. One can punch things to fix them, another can trap people under a radio tower one at a time... there is even one that slowly kills its user over months. Jojo is just weird.
>>
>>53019523
You have mind control. One person at a time, though you can push yourself to control more than one it can cause bodily functions to cease and unconsciousness which can easily lead to death. The trick is you can only mind control people to do things they fear. Not just "don't want to do" but actively fear, the bigger the fear response the more powerful the control is. This means that you can only really make someone hurt themselves or kill themselves if it's specifically a death that plays to a phobia, being afraid of death is too vague for your power to work correctly. Thankfully most people fear losing control of their bodies enough for you to stop someone from moving very much.
>>
>>53019523
You can spit fireballs that look like your dad.

They also smell like hotdogs and it makes you cry.
>>
>>53019523
Striker. You can cause sensory overloads to other people with just a touch.
>>
>>53019600
Now THATS a supervillain!
>>
You should really change your name OP so that we know its you.
>>
>>53016853
Almost drowned once when I was a kid. Was by the sea at a beach and got pulled under by a reasonably sized wave. Every time I tried to pull myself up and out of the water another wave would come and drag me back under. I only managed to drag myself out properly when the waves calmed down. Kinda put a damper on the rest of the week for me
>>
>>53019569
Oh, wait... clean any room. Body disposal, seeing as a corpse is just rotting unliving flesh anyway. Literally be the person that makes memory and evidence disappear.

Man, now I feel like that needs a complex reveal where the characters thought I had one power and instead had another. Like, the character would go around in a santa costume and make things disappear in a big red sack, trying to get people to believe he had hammer-space skills and was making wishes come true. Like, he would get information from folks, erase their memory, then find them later with exactly what they wanted like some kind of good Samaritan hero.

Seems like some solid team traitor material.
>>
>>53019702
Sounds like you are now a water bender friend!
>>
I got left in a baby carriage when I was way young. It felt like fucking hours, worst part is I could see my parents sticking their heads out of the window checking on me from the house two floors up but didn't come down. I'm pretty sure I was screaming, because I would have told them to come down and get me if I could speak at the time, but I couldn't because I was a baby. Anyway, the fear of being suddenly abandoned stuck with me for the rest of my childhood.

Guess there was also the period when I was still in kindergarten when I refused to eat anything, because eating makes you a big boy, and when you're done being a big boy and then you die. Every bite I took was a step closer to death, and everyone I knew was trying to murder me.

Dunno which one was worst.
>>
>>53019713
yay. Have to say as an actual trigger event the results would probably look pretty cool, just some seven year old kid parting the water like Moses and crawling to shore
>>
>>53019595
>>53019600
Took me a moment more than usual, I hope you like it. Sorry for that terrible night.

>>53019564
Apparently everything leaves a psychic resonance behind, a "ghost" of the past you can watch. You can see them all through your eyes, never can stop them. Usually it's just weird shimmering in the air but if you concentrate you can see specific ones, usually it has to be of something traumatic for it to leave a ghost. You could probably see your friend at the moment of the crash.

>>53019587
You have two powers. One is something you can never fully turn off, the ability to blend into backgrounds. Most people forget you are around and people most specifically will always forget "important" things you tell them, secrets and such. Wearing bright clothes can cancel out the "forgetfulness" part but you basically are the perfect secret keeper. The other power is the ability to make any mad made object harmless. Blades turn to rubber, baseball bats become soft candy, a gun are suddenly made of yarn. It's very random what turns into what.

>>53019661
I'm also doing a lot of them now.

>>53019702
You can change the pull of gravity on certain things, making them more or less weigh more. You can train to change the direction of gravity on an object to, making something shoot sideways or even just float into the sky.
>>
>>53019752
Thanks, it was a pretty fucking bad night. I think i was like 11 or 12 at the time.
Still, having fear based mind control is pretty rad. Now i just need a villain name.
Maybe Phobos, the Greek word for fear.
>>
>>53019702
You can control surface tension at will. Meaning you can walk on water by increasing the surface tension around your feet, you can also cause any object to sink by decreasing the surface tension. Finally you can crush any body submerged in liquid.
>>
>>53018458
I too have read medaka box.
>>
>>53019739
Wow guess you get to have a bad experience with this power twice! How lucky man. First off when you were really young your power shunted you to what could be called "The Lonely Dimension". Think hammerspace except for people, this specific hammerspace shows up as the exact place you were in except it's dark, foggy, nobody is around, and walls start to close in. They never close in enough to crush you but if left alone for long enough you won't be able to move. The second part is when "The Lonely Dimension" really was fully made. You can control (to some extent) how fast time passes in "The Lonely Dimension". I'm not talking about stopping time or anything but more as in making ten hours there be ten years in the real world. You can initially only make the time difference small but can train to make it fucking crazy.

>>53019798
Don't know what that is, can you give me a link? Love to see that power in use.
>>
Got attacked by a dog when I was five. Not a wee chihuahua or something a little larger like a pitbull, but an almost six foot long Newfoundland. I was visiting cousins who kept the bitch (literally in this case) as a guard dog either keeping her chained up outside or locked in a few rooms on the ground floor. They must not have closed everything properly because she pounced on me while I was chatting with a cousin. She didn't manage any damage beyond a slight concussion, mostly cause my cousin restrained her, but having something twice your weight decide to try and bite your head off is generally not an experience that endears a small child to their attacker and I spent the better part of a decade being absolutely terrified of any type of dog. Not immensely dangerous but definitely traumatic
>>
>>53016853
When I was 13/14 I went on a camping trip with extended family and some of my aunties/uncles friends and their kids.

There was another boy my age, friend of my aunty/uncle's. Over the course of a few days we looked at each other in the showers after the beach, we tickled each other while shirtless, etc, etc. Essentially we both figured out we were kinda gay at the same time.

At one point, he called me into their family's caravan, and he was lying shirtless in his bed with a star wars encyclopedia open. He told me to get into bed with him, which I did and figured out he was naked. We touched each other a bit (was completely nerve-wracking) but and as this was happening my mother walked in
>anon did you want to eat now or-
She walked over to the bed and pulled off the blankets. The other boy immediately ran naked to the other end of the caravan to put clothes on. We're not a religious or anything but I was terrified. She had this disgusted/scared look in her eyes as she questioned me about it and I said we were just reading and I didn't know he was naked.

I was deeply ashamed of my sexuality until I was about 20. I'm now out as bisexual to my brothers and friends, but still can't bring myself to come out to my parents, even though I'm sure they'd support me and wouldn't care.
>>
Not really all that bad, at least compared to some others here, but i was terrified of Lord Voldemort when i first watched Harry Potter. I could barely sleep cause i thought Voldemort was gonna come and get me.
I eventually got over my fear when my mom took me online and showed me the actor who played Voldemort, and i realized he was just a normal person playing a character. Kinda of a hot actor to.
>>
>>53019752
>>53019793
So I'm either Jesus or C-Moon. Neat
>>
>>53019856
Brute power. Skin hardens in response to force exerted upon it. You could still have a knife dragged across your throat but something sudden and violent, like let's say a dog bite, is met by rock hard flesh.

This also works the other way. You can throw punches with no fear of recoil and your enemies will get bludgeoned with a rock hard fist.

Bullets won't pierce your skin but they'll still hurt like a bitch and cause internal bruises.
>>
>>53019856
You got a similar "super-adrenaline" as one of the other guys here except yours is a bit more monstrous. Whenever adrenaline would kick in your body rapidly gains body/muscle mass till you are fucking gigantic. You can become taller than a two story house depending how long it lasts, you generally gain an inch per five minutes and once whatever caused it goes away you calm down incredibly quick. If you train you can control the size pretty easily. As an added bonus your organs and all the important bits get sealed away in a bone cage that grows around it and your bones become incredibly strong as an always on power. It's a painful power, think Werewolf in London transformation for how body horror this shit gets.

>>53019859
You have the fun little power to delete human memory and understanding to a childs level, but only for so long. In fact you actually have Five Minutes of time for that ability that you must divide amongst anyone you wish to use it against. Your power has a recharge time of about an hour until you can use it again. If you train you can increase the time to ten minutes but it'll give you a migraine when you use the increased amount. You have to see the person to be able to use it, looking through a video monitor does work but the time basically gets cut in half.

>>53019861
You have the ability to warp anyone's body into looking like a monster including yourself. Think of it as being a walking special effect no makeup or CGI required. The warping doesn't even hurt, though you have to physically move the flesh, it's more of a tickle. If you train REALLY REALLY hard you can make people into thinks that aren't monsters.
>>
I got dragged by some random guy to the middle of a deep pool when I had yet to learn to swim. I asked for help, but nobody gave a shit, so I ended up having to learn to swim on the fly to not drown.
>>
>>53019989
Inch per minute I mean. Five minutes isn't very RAPIDLY. Once the first foot foot happens you stop feeling pain as you gain body mass. Again if you train you can basically explode into a giant muscle bastard if adrenaline triggers at all.
>>
>>53019859
You have shape shifting powers but with a twist, the forms you assume are dependent on the perceptions of others. If for example another person is afraid of you you're gonna assume the form of a monster that reflects this fear but if someone sees you as funny you are gonna change into some kind of a clown. You have no control over this power.
>>
my dad parked the car on some train tracks once and I almost got hit by an oncoming train.
>>
>>53019989
Monster morphing? At the very least i can pull some fucking rad ass pranks with it. Right up until someone breaks my skull with a baseball bat.

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!
>>
>>53019989
>>53020022
So I can shapeshift and then turn their memories of me into that of a child's.

Sounds like I could create my own traumas or happy childhood memories for people with this combo. I like it.
>>
>>53020009
You can learn any skill as long as you're under pressure from something deadly. it has to be perceived as real pressure so you can't just have your friend tell you he'll kill you if you don't learn a programming language or something. The deadliness doesn't have to be about you, it could be a friend dying.

>>53020032
You can teleport anything as long as you can see it. The catch is that it has to weigh at least 3,000 pounds. If anyone is on or inside something you teleport they go with it. The range is half a mile but can be increased to hundreds of miles.
>>
>>53020068
Do you retain the knowledge of the skill, or does it fade?
>>
>>53020009
Your have the ability to spontaneously develop any skill you need to survive.
>>53020032
You can change the trajectory of moving bodies but the ability requires concentration and can only be done on objects you are aware of.
>>
>>53020068
>You can teleport anything as long as you can see it. The catch is that it has to weigh at least 3,000 pounds. If anyone is on or inside something you teleport they go with it. The range is half a mile but can be increased to hundreds of miles.
Neat, I'll call myself Transit.
>>
>>53020095
It only stay's for as long as you need it and fades later.
>>
>>53020068
So in battle I can bullshit learn skills to help me overcome that battle? That's a decent low Trump power. Get into a firefight and get gud at aiming, flee from someone and become good at parkour. For the kinds of fights in the Worm verse, I could see a low level vigilante/hero.
>>
>>53020110
I think throwing yourself into a firefight might relieve some of the deadly pressure needed to cause it to happen.
>>
>>53020132
How is it any less dangerous if I throw myself into it?
>>
>>53016853
I was raped and sexually abused by my step brother for three years because my parents refused to deal with it out of fear of losing custody.
>>
>>53020139
I really like how two people thought the same one up, ha.

I think anything where death can happen is deadly pressure.
>>
24 hours nonstop travel time around Europe as family members spread around the continent all decided to have accidents in the same period of time. They kept telling me not to come check on em. However old am a stubborn can't and if family need me I will come. Noatter how many Goddard obstacles I gotta smash through
>>
>>53020149
Stranger power. You can make people turn a blind eye to whatever action you take, but later they'll remember it.
>>
>>53020149
Low-tier master. You can convince anyone that what you say is true, but not how they react to it. In other words they will accept your statement as fact, but you can't command people. You could make a killing as a rogue spokesman.
>>
>>53020149
They already basically wrote down what I had

>>53020173
You can see and teleport through any spilled blood. If you close your eyes you can see the closest spilling of blood. (cause you were traveling to see your families accidents??)
>>
>>53020173
Can create a "path" to any nearby person. Space warps, cliffs become manageable inclines, doors open, etc. Obstacles essentially move out of your way, but you do not gain super durability or speed. Only you can use/see this path, and you can't deviate/leave it once you're on it.
>>
My brother tried to rape me.

My younger brother is autist and basically a terrible cliche of 4chan, liking mlp and furry and disgusting stuff. He's 6"1 and about 200 pounda. I'm a 5"4 120 pounds girl. He grabbed me and groped me and kissed me. I could feel his erection. I was able to run and hide into my lockef room. He then trew a gigantic tamper tantrew, trashed is own room and try to break down my door. I could see the wood bend. After a while he got tired and trealtened to kill me if I told our parents. I never told anyone. I'm moving out at the end of summer.

The worst? I still love him, he's my baby brother. I fucking faught bully for him when we were kids. We were best friend. Now I can't be alone with him anymore, I'm too scared.
>>
>>53020278
That is the perfect power for a bank robber.
>>
>>53020293
Not necessarily. It's only between people, so there'd have to be a person in that vault and you would have to be aware of that person.
>>
>>53020290
I wasn't kidding - I'm going to kill you if you snitch.
>>
>>53020290
Wow I'm sorry. You can crate a personal force field around your self when you are frightened or anxious.
>>
>>53020290
You can create a crowd of people, and hide yourself within it, with the crowd impeding people and objects from entering, becoming human shields. The illusion dissipates if anyone finds you or interacts with you, or if anyone of the crowd members die. The size of the crowd depends on how long it's been since you last generated one.
>>
>>53020345
Regardless of if you are the guy or not you need mental help.
>>
>>53020345
You really should get a therapist, they are legally unable to tell anyone your dark secrets. I'd know, i have done bad fucking things and my shrink can't tell a soul.
>>
>>53020290

I'm sorry that you had to experiene that. Just wanted to say so.
>>
Cut the top half of my finger off by accident when i was younger. Now I fear sharp objects.
>>
>>53019519
cool, his power was pretty dope
>>
Fresh out of ideas at this point. Now I just wanna run a superhero game with these powers. Thanks for the fun and weird thread, sorry about all the rapes
>>
>>53020440
Blunting power. Basically the opposite of Jack Slash's ability, any lethal objects near you loose their lethality, provided they're sharp. Blunt trauma, poison, etc, still hurts.

Your superhero name: Babyproof.
>>
>>53016853

Back when I was in the army one of my guys stepped on a mine. It blew his foot off and he started screaming. It was in the dead of the night and the fuckers would shoot at sounds because they didn't have night vision so all I could think about was stopping the screaming and I put my glove hand in my mouth to stop him screaming and another guy just held him down so he wouldnt make so much noise. We didnt even give him first aid and kept telling him to shut the fuck up youre going to get us all killed. Guy passed out after an eternity and we dragged him out. Guy is fine now but I cant look him in the eye after that.
>>
>>53020361
I actually fear crowd. I hate the feeling of unknow body against mine. I'm very picky about physical contact. Still a cool power, just not for me.
>>
File: 1493409935016.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1493409935016.gif
4MB, 204x204px
I suffered a spontaneous pneumothorax a few years ago
>>
>>53020546
You're a living sound studio. Any sound that people can hear you can affect where it comes from, pitch, tone, speed, etc. Illusionist, but with audio and can only work with pre-existing sounds.
>>
>>53020546
You can silence any sound no matter where it comes from or how loud it is. You also store them and can output any sound you've silenced. You have a certain "decibel" amount you can store before you can't silence anything else so you must output sound eventually to make room for more sound. Training can increase the amount of sound you can store. As an added side-effect you never seem to have adverse effects to any sound no matter how loud.

>>53020584
You can cause explosions of air as long as you can see the area you cause the explosion in. If you train hard enough to can "breathe" air in incredible and destructive force like a dragon breathes fire.
>>
>>53020584
Lung collapse?
You've got the ability to control air, but only immediately around you. Flight is possible, but no air blasts or suffocating people unless you make out with them. Still makes you a powerful cape.
>>
File: Fun_Time.jpg (42KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
Fun_Time.jpg
42KB, 488x516px
>>53016853
During a week long alternative spring break trip to Mississippi a twiggy blonde young woman who was a member of my group decided to headbutt a light-bulb and a few moments later had a complete mental breakdown. Through this I had to scavenge what I could in the way of medical supplies from an old campground mess hall (I got a mixing bowl of water, a slightly dirty rag, and no gloves), I alternated between pulling glass cut of her scalp and rinsing her scalp so I could see what the damage was. After I learned the woman was having a total mental breakdown I had to restrain her and strong arm a young lady from Florida (member of a different group) to give me her cellphone so I could call emergency medical services because I was well aware the situation was well beyond my ability to handle.

Prior to this me, the twiggy blond woman, and some other members of our group had done a sixteen block pub crawl where everyone aside from myself drank heavily and on the 16 block walk back to the camp I kept people walking instead of hitching a ride and stopped a young man who had just turned 21 (and had gotten completely pickled that night) from drunk dialing his ex and hopping into the Gulf of Mexico where, given his state, I am sure he would have sunk like a fucking rock.

What do you got for me OP?
>>
OP if you're still reading this we want to hear about your campaign and you better use some of these powers in it!
>>
>>53016853
I once was attacked by a cat with rabbies and had to take 40 injections. Also I had two cardiac arrests before I was 10 years old.
>>
>>53020756
You can browse and erase people's medical history. Treatments, surgeries, injections, you can undo them, but you do not retroactively cause them not to happen (so someone who had a rod in their leg when they were ten to set the leg straight gets the rod removed but it doesn't make it so that that rod didn't straighten out the leg for all those years, it just doesn't do it anymore).
>>
>>53020831
So if someone had a surgery to remove a tumor and I use my power, the tumor is gone, but they've never done the surgery?
>>
>>53020966
Yep. Your power is subtractive, it can take away but it can't bring back. Difficult power to master, if you have medical training you can probably recognize which procedures that, when removed, would cause the most damage.
>>
>>53016853
It's X tier... but for three years I lived in a haunted house with a entity that caused and fed on fear. My dad, step mother, and brother were all effected by it too and said they felt something there. So no, I do not suffer from schizophrenia.

It hung out in my room at night of course. I still have a fear of pitch black darkness. Because I saw it as a patch of deep black against the dark room.

I could sense it felt happy from my fear. If I tried to calm down, I would suddenly see images of monsters. It would rile me up and make me feel more fear when I tried to calm down.

Found out after we moved out that a rabbi had fallen out of the attic stair case and died right in front of my bedroom before we had moved in...
>>
>>53019934
Cool, just call me "Bulwark"
>>53019989
or "Prometheus", if I get this power
>>
>>53020742
Not OP but your power is the ability to predict bad events that happen in other peoples lives and ways in which they can be averted.
>>
>>53016853
I was bullied pretty much constantly from elementary up through middle school. Always felt like the designated target. It all went away in high school (where apparently the marching band were the cool group, go figure), but goddamn the constant shit I went through really fucked me up for a while.
>>
>>53019334
>tremor sense and earthquakes

Neat. I'd probably be a cape called Mantle.
>>
>>53021293
You can "designate" a person causing anyone in the range of 20 meters of the target to go into a berserk like rage and attack him/her.
>>
>>53016853
Go for it, OP. My life reads like a poorly written superhero/villain origin story anyway.

When I was 9, one of my best friends and her father were murdered, leading to hella ptsd and hypervigilance. Since then, I've been struck by lightning, bitten by a black widow, struck by cars, fallen 40+ feet off a platform I was building in theatre, et cetera, without really a scratch.
>>
>>53021366
Well shit. Depending on how much information I need to designate them that ranges from a decent assassination tool to, well, a really fucking amazing assassination tool. Unfortunately, not all that amazingly useful for everyday life, but maybe I can get the government to pay me to replace a drone bombing team.
>>
Found out I was gay or at the least bi at 17 years when my life was going perfectly, had a wonderful girlfriend I loved etc.
>>
>>53021440
What's up, Bruce Willis?
>>
>>53021555
Hah, don't I fuckin' wish.

I was also in the hospital for over a year with something super easy to diagnose but that was never checked for, so it led to SUPER FUCKING AWFUL CHRONIC PAIN.

So you know. Fun.
>>
Lost both my feet in an accident while I was a teenager. I was knocked out or in shock the whole time, so I don't remember much of what that was actually like.

The worst part was coming to terms with not having feet anymore. Maybe it was just the headspace I was in at the time, but realizing I would never walk barefoot again or feel my feet really fucked me up for a while.

On the plus side, I'm a cyborg. So that's fucking sweet.
>>
>>53021627
On the plus side, legos don't bother you.
>>
>>53018434
Holy shit that is harsh. Care to elaborate on these? Can you still see out of your eye?
>>
>>53016853
My brother died from falling off a tree branch because i had made tree climbing into a habit for us.
>>
>>53019298
What could have been so horrible?
>>
>>53016853
I'm not sure if this counts. I've lost family members. It's fucked, but I felt nothing at their passing. It's the worrying about the people still alive that wears down on me.
>>
>stepdad gets arrested for cutting my mum across the wrist
>when out of bail, sneaks into my house
>holds mum, brother and i at gunpoint
>pours petrol all over the house, himself and my mum
>sends brother and i outside
>couple minutes pass
>mum manages to run out
>he sets house on fire
>>
This thread should be in /b/.
>>
I've lived through three collisions with trucks. I don't know how to drive and I don't want to learn anymore.
I was pushed over a handrail at school and managed to grip a lower rail with the back of my knees.
I dove though a locked glass door because my baby sister rocked a chair and fell through a second floor's window, chair and all.
Those are what I remember now.
>>53021873
In /soc/, you dummy.
>>
>>53021786
You can transfer the damage done to other people on to your self healing them in the process but hurting your self.
>>53021740
You can implant strong suggestions into peoples minds
>>53021627
You can physically merge with machines and electronics turning them into an extension of your self.
>>
>>53016853
When I was little I jumped into my brother's friend's pool without knowing how to swim. I would've drowned if his mother hadn't checked up on us at that moment. What bothers me is that my brother and his friends were standing at the edge of the pool watching and laughing at me because they couldn't interpret my flailing and gurgling death screams as pleas for help.
>>
>>53021513

Fuck that shit, it was the most traumatic thing in recent memory, but I probably got more trauma out of the following (I remembered them while reading the thread:

1. Fear of heights, which was used against me by my older male relatives when I'd misbehave (I was a really shitty child sometimes but come on).
2. Alchoholic dad who would beat us, lock us out of the house, tell us horrible stuff (like divulging his and my mother's sex life in front of us, including imagined cheating (which was actually only done by him), telling us we were mistakes, that he would force my mother to a sanatorium etc. etc.)
3. I recently started balding and have some sexual difficulty, combined with being a manlet and not very attractive, this has made me very very frustrated.
4. As a child, I had a fear of growing up and a fear of death. They might be slightly related, but I'm not sure, because the first is more like "I won't be able to play and not worry about anything when I am an adult" and the second was just a kind of overarching fear of "I don't want to die!", but not as some anon wrote in the getting-old-and-dying sense, just in the general sense. I would eat very little, especially bread, to not grow up. But the most traumatic were two events connected to this. Once I told my mother I would kill myself on my 18th birthday, and once I told her that I am afraid of her death and my death. I was 3-6 years old at the time, but I think even then, I knew the look in her eyes, which was one of horrible sadness and omplete inability to say anything to help. She hugged me and told me that I was a poor child for thinking of such things, and it felt better at the time, but we both knew nothing she could do would help with that.
5. My fear of eating became a fear of leaving food on the table when we had a lecturer from Madagascar visit our school and tell us children there sometimes only eat every three days, and that we should always empty our plate. Overweight since.
>>
>>53021860
(Not op)
When activated your power slowly fades you out of reallity, getting more powerful for the longer duration you use it. While in this state you slowly lose your sensory inputs as the power numbs them in proportion to how incorporeal you get. you don't need food, water or air either.
>>53021873

Worm is /tg/, /co/, & /lit/. /Lit/ hates capeshit, /co/ has occasional mentions of it and /tg/ gives worm it's own threads on occasion.
>>
When I was a kid, I went to a petting zoo with my uncle. I wanted to pet the goats, but I couldn't get a good reach because I was small. So without asking, my uncle picked me up and swung me over the divider so I could pet one. In my little kid brain I swore it lunged at me, and I was crying and begging him to put me down. He didn't, not until I was bawling.

I know it was completely harmless, but I'm still uncomfortable with the fuckers to this day.
>>
>>53022112
>Worm is /tg/

Please figure out how to get yourself murdered.
There's no traditional game here, just you hoping to advertise this piece of shit.

> /tg/ gives worm it's own threads on occasion.

/tg/ doesn't give you shit. You just spam like a dumbshit cunt. The fact that you're trying to use you spamming as justification for having /tg/ endure more of your spam is enough reason to cast you out before you try to wedge your offtopic shit further into this board, you rulebreaking senseless cunt.
>>
>>53022229
I also like this thread. How many people who call this board home have to want a thread on it before you'll go away?
>>
>>53022229
I support Worm Threads. There's Weaverdice to discuss, after all, and that's a TTRPG. Honestly if I have to tolerate the fucking nonsense that is the CYOA general existing on this fucking board 24/7, you can put up with the occasional worm thread.
>>
>>53022229
Worm has an RPG set in its world, so it is /tg, seeing as RPG's are labelled "Traditional games".

Also, if you're going to vent about stuff you dislike, do it vocally while pacing about your room. It will provide exercise and mean that the number of people who have to hear your pointless bellyaching will be greatly reduced.
>>
>>53022112
Worm is not /tg/
Worm is not /co/
Worm is webnovel.
It is not a comic.
There is no official Worm rpg system
I don't even think there is an official Worm setting book

This thread is nothing but blogposting and doesn't belong on /tg/
>>
>>53022229
>I'm running a game set in the worm universe
That makes it /tg/, anon. Go diddle your sister now.
>>
>>53022348
See >>53022320 and >>53022344. Weaverdice exists, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>53022320
Not if the only purpose is to spam and advertise what's largely just some garbage writing with some insane fans attached to it. If it was at least a traditional game with insane fans attached to it, I'd have a reason to turn a blind eye, but this is just shitty spam.

Spam in /co/ and /lit/, but fuck off from /tg/.

>>53022291
>I also like this thread
Then you'd like it in /co/ or /lit/. You have no reason to be here. Hell, fucking /soc/ is a better place for this particular thread.
>>
>>53022348
Of course there's an official Worm RPG system. It's written by the guy who did the fucking webnovel for fuck's sake. You don't get more official than that.
>>
>>53022372
And we are just helping OP with NPCs!
Clearly an important part on his campaign.
>>
I was at summercamp and I had a pretty stressful day. Woke up too early, trip and fell in front of a few dozen teenagers mocking me and at the end of that shitty day, a couple of guys threw a pinecone at my head. Something snapped and I went back to my tent and took a hatchet. I really wanted to make them hurt but fortunately one of the guys in charge noticed something was wrong when I didn't go toward the lumber and stopped me from doing something reckless.

Years after that I still had dreams of actually doing it and getting caught, at which point I screamed in my sleep that I wasn't the one who'd done it...
>>
>>53022379
MLP has a card game. That doesn't make MLP a traditional game.
>>
>>53016853
I've always loved my parents but they said and did some pretty awful shit to me in my formative years that influenced the person I became. I once tried to kill myself with a kitchen knife to get my parents to stop yelling, and the bizarre thing my dad did was take the knife out of my hand and beat me until I couldn't move. From the end of Elementary School until the beginning of High School their scolding convinced me that I was evil and had to redeem myself through morale discipline and academic achievement, so they wouldn't go into debt paying for a college tuition. After I came to the revelation that I was in fact not evil, I lost all motivation and nearly dropped out of High School. Lucky for me my parents were more accepting by then.
>>
>>53022372
>>53022388
You honestly believe OP is going to use these as NPCs in a campaign? Or that he even has a campaign?

It's just wormfag spamming again. He does it whenever he feels particularly alone because he only has a retarded fandom to fill the empty void in his life.
>>
>>53022424
It makes the TCG a traditional game, that along with Tales of Equestria the P&P RPG, fall under GR15, a literal exception.
>>
>>53019816
So a form of limited form of teleporting or warp travel combined hidey hole? Might be cool, so long as I don't end up turning my life into the abridged version of click.

>>53022037
>that no. 4
It's weird seeing other doing something weird like that too.
>>
>>53022424
Yes it does.....maybe?.....pony is in something of a gray area with the constant opression of a global ban in place that mostly supersedes cross board discussion. Mlp is a special case.
>>
>>53022424
MLP doesn't get discussed here because it isn't /tg/, it doesn't get discussed here because of the 4chan-wide ban of all things MLP outside of /mlp/.

If that ban didn't exist, I'd imagine threads about the card game would pop up from time to time, and naturally there'd be some discussion about the source material in there.

It's not surprising, really. I get the sense that some /tg/ folks just prefer to talk about shit here instead of their respective boards, so conversations about tabletop adaptions drift towards the source material. I don't see the harm in it.
>>
>>53022462
But you have no proof of that. Even if it is true that he won't use them, this may aid other people in creating characters if they ever have a superhero based campaign. This /tg for the same reason that World building threads are /tg and not, say ,/lit. Because people could use them in a tg.

Anyway, this thread has been going for nearly ten hours and nobody complained or gave a shit. Or if they did, they had to good graces to keep their complaints to themselves and not pretend they were doing some great public service by being fun hating autists
>>
>>53016853
I was in a downward spiral in college, and on finals week there were three tests in a row, and that's when I knew i had just wasted a whole year of my life.
>>
>>53022382
But this isn't fucking advertising. It's not a plug, no links have been put down, no one has even mentioned the original webpage.

I don't get why you're so upset over this shit, it's not like it's quests and thirty fucking threads are being made over this, considering it's on-topic. What about all those fucking hypothetical "what do?" threads, or stat me threads? We ignore those on a regular fucking basis, don't tell me you need to click on every fucking thread in the catalog.

Move on, don't read threads about shitty webnovels with even shittier tabletop RPG adaptions, and fucking start your own quality threads. That's the real way to preserve good board culture.
>>
>>53022568
You can manipulate your own perception of time at will.
>>
>>53022539
>But you have no proof of that
Benefit of the doubt doesn't really extend to repeat spammers, and Wormfag is a repeat spammer.

>>53022538
The TCG did get discussed here, but the key thing to understand is that the thread HAD to be CENTERED around the TCG. The moment the TCG became an excuse to just talk about MLP on this board was when the mods just evoked the sitewide ban on those threads.

Same thing goes with this shit. If you're just hoping to use the existence of a roleplaying game that no one plays as justification for these threads, you're basically just openly admitting that you understand that these threads are not for traditional games discussion and are just a poor excuse to spam about something offtopic.
>>
>>53022615
It's called shitposting and trolling, and it's a time honored tradition on /tg/ where the only fun allowed is the one that isn't yours.
>>
I was legitimately cuckolded and beaten
>>
>>53022708
Are you a penguin?
>>
>>53022646
First off, that's 'cause MLP is banworthy, with basically no leeway.

Secondly, it's Lore Discussion for weaverdice, just like Warhammer Lore. It's not fucking hurting you, why are you so anal about it?

Thirdly, by your standard, pretty much half the threads on /tg/ at any time are utter shite that should be swept clean from the board. And no, that's not a fucking good thing you autistic twat.

Fourthly, there is someone like you posting in every Worm thread. None of those threads have yet to be deleted. You're clearly not a moron, you should know pattern recognition. /tg/ has never strayed from discussing bullshit such as this, and you're not going to fucking change that.
>>
>>53022615
>But this isn't fucking advertising. It's not a plug

Wow, super convincing. I guess you just demanding people to believe you is enough to ignore all the previous shitty spam threads, right?

Also, other people breaking the rules doesn't excuse you from spamming this off-topic shit here. And, regardless of how much you point to the existence of an RPG that no one discusses and otherwise try to tangentially tie this shitty webnovel with traditional games, it's really fucking obvious, and gets more obvious when you look into the archive and see how much spam you produce in hopes of getting people to care about this poorly written shit.

Like, fuck, no we've got a /soc/ thread on /tg/ because you strained your brain to figure out a new way to spam on this board.
>>
>>53022752
no
>>
>>53016853
Got into a bad car accident due to someone leaving a load of oil on the road and I skidded into a tractor. I got away with some minor bruises and cuts but I have never been so terrified in my life.
>>
Report and ignore. Let the mods sort it out.
>>
>>53022819
Define load of oil, please?
>>
>>53022769
>Secondly, it's Lore Discussion for weaverdice
That's a fucking stretch, mate.
You're still in the realm of "There's an Equestria RPG, so MLP discussion on /tg/ should be allowed!"
>>
>>53022831
There had been a crash on the road a few hours before I got there and that car lost a load of oil or something and no one had cleaned up the spillage.
>>
>>53022836
As long as OP was about the RPG and thread stayed mostly on topic? Yeah. The only thing preventing that is, again, the MLP ban. It's not like I'm a fan of every thread like that, I just skip the ones I don't know the lore about. The OP was about NPC generation for a Worm campaign and that's still happening even now.
>>
>>53022836
Nobody here is has been saying pone discussions outside of their their board is not ban worthy offense.
>>
>>53022890
Ouch.
Once something happened here with a beer truck, but instead of cars sliding, the crashes happened because the glass shards shredded the wheels and made people lose control.

Also, can someone post the Weaverdice pdf?
I want to read it now.
>>
>>53022803
If you're going to respond to a reply, respond to the whole thing so that it doesn't look like you couldn't find fault with it, but are just being petty. Also remove head from ass and get on with your life. This thing exists and has existed. You cannot change that, you emancipated troll
>>
>>53022896
>As long as OP was about the RPG and thread stayed mostly on topic?

But, what if the OP was just a thinly veiled excuse to spam an offtopic thread on a traditional game board?

Oh, shit.
>The OP was about NPC generation for a Worm campaign and that's still happening even now.

You mean it's wormfag trying to garner attention for the shitty webnovel he's obsessed with, so he decided to ask a /soc/ question on /tg/ in order to get people to talk about themselves to help bump his thread?

Like, what? You don't think this is obvious or some shit? When you look into the archive and see the other shit wormfag does to try to get people to care about his obsession, you wouldn't be so quick to believe the face value presentation.

Why demand everyone to be as naive as you, aside from perhaps you are wormfag hoping to perform damage control?
>>
>>53016853
How many you want?

>Fell into an oil change pit, the ones that let techs be under your car without raising it like at Jiffy lube. Only have a scar from impacting my leg when I landed, didn't cut the skin or fracture anything.

>Worked in a truck stack manufacturing plant, we'd move large bundles of pipe using a hoist with straps to loop on either side of the bundles. These steel pipes were roughly 20' each and a bundle had about 20-30 depending on the pipe diameter. Nearly had bundles dropped on me twice because people don't pay attention when I'm yelling at them that they are caught on something.

That's just in the past 3-4 yearz
>>
>>53023006
and you're demanding everyone else be incapable of making a bad thing good, much like you are
>>
>>53023006
I'm not the OP of this thread, if that's what you're asking.

But seriously, if such strict restriction on what you can put in a post in a thread on a board was enforced, discussion would be cut down everywhere. There's nothing wrong with the current status quo.

Fuck, I mean, you're more off-topic than the rest of this thread, but no one's being a whiny little bitch about you. I mean, why are you even on this so hard? Do you hate all threads like this on different topics, or do you just have a hateboner for Worm?
>>
>>53023070
I reckon the sly dog is trying to drive us into autosage. Ignore his festering form and he shall either dissipate, or look really desperate and pathetic
>>
>>53023045
Turning "bad thing good" is just what trolls and spammers like to say when they're hoping to convince people to bump their threads. It hasn't been a real thing for years.

There's good, on-topic threads. Bump those instead, and don't encourage Wormfag and other off-topic spammers to try and carve little niches on this board for themselves.
>>
No, really, anyone has weaverdice?
>>
>>53023122
I like how you act like there's only one person making worm threads. It's cute. 'sides, if they wanted a niche, they could just make a general and keep bumping it into eternity.
>>
>>53023070
>But seriously, if such strict restriction on what you can put in a post in a thread on a board was enforced, discussion would be cut down everywhere.

Not at all. The occasional off-topic thread should be welcome here, under the idea that the person making it isn't a repeat offender hoping to spam about some off-topic shit until he can try and pretend its on-topic solely by referring back to his previous spamming.

Here's the main issue.
1. Worm isn't /tg/.
2. The Worm-related RPG is only used as an excuse to discuss Worm, because it is half-assed garbage.
3. These threads are just made to spam about Worm, because Worm has a particularly cancerous fanbase, like a more pathetic version of the Homestuck crew.

It's hardly a strict restriction to say "Yo, you spam about your gay shit too much and too obviously, stick to the actual boards related to shitty webnovels, you retard."
>>
>>53023136
https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1446/92/1446929951560.pdf
>>
>>53023210
>https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1446/92/1446929951560.pdf
Thanks m8
>>
>>53023187
1. Worm is about as /tg/ as tons of other shit you allow.
2. This shit was STILL about a campaign and there's been almost no discussion about worm the story proper.
3. Why this one was made was in the goddam OP.

You can't fucking stop this shit without banning "What Do?" threads. And they're not as frequent as you fucking imply.
>>
>>53022320
>CYOA general
The sad part is that over there used to be some actual playing/game making done, which is probably when the stuff was the least active and gone for days at a time.

Now it's /pfg/ levels of sad nerds masturbating to immaginary girls and shit flinging.
>>
>>53016853
Hmmm, I've got two
The first one was on a school day, I remember listening to my horoscope (I don't believe in this shit and you shouldn't either) telling me that I would be suprised by something today. Later that day, after I stepped in to fight alongside one of my friends, I got shoved harshly into a door. This would've probably been fine if A-someone wasn't quickly opening it and if it didn't hit me somewhere on the head. long story short, I lost consciousness for some time until a teacher came and slapped me awake
I don't know if this can be considered a trauma, but now I tend to lose consciousness easily when I'm under stress and severe lack of sleep. This state then turns into a strange half-sleep/unconscious which can last for several hours (happened around 10 times this year)
>>
>>53023287
>1. Worm is about as /tg/ as tons of other shit you allow.

Not really. More importantly, there's far more appropriate boards for the topic. There's zero reason to try and bring it here.

>2. This shit was STILL about a campaign and there's been almost no discussion about worm the story proper.

Largely because the main point was to advertise worm and use a /soc/ question just to keep it bumped.

>3. Why this one was made was in the goddam OP.
Judging from the answers, OP has zero experience with RPGs, let alone super hero specific ones. There's really no reason to believe OP on face value, especially because Worm spam is never particularly well-disguised.

>You can't fucking stop this shit without banning "What Do?" threads.

Good thing Elf Slave What Do threads are banned. More importantly, an occasional offtopic thread really isn't an issue, it's when people start to do it as part of their routine that it needs to be culled.

Let's not encourage other offtopic spam just because you like this particular offtopic spam.
>>
>>53023417
I'm not the only one encouraging it, and if you think that I am, you need to get your fucking eyes checked. 81 posters, mate, and only three of those are you, me, and OP. That's 78 people participating in this thread. My point is, why make this argument? What are you trying to achieve? If you want this thread dead, you'd report and ignore rather than participating in the discussion.

See, normally ignoring someone in a thread means they've won the argument. And I'm fine with that, take your win. But I'mma stop replying to you now and advise anyone here to just post in the thread as y'do.

So uh, good talk I guess. Nothing's changed.
>>
>>53023462
>My point is, why make this argument? What are you trying to achieve?

I'm not hiding anything. My point is pretty clear.

I doubt the OP. I doubt the OP, because this isn't the first poorly spammed Worm thread, and it's likely not going to be the last, because Worm has a particularly dumb and obsessive fanbase. There's absolutely nothing about the OP that doesn't help convince me that it was made by someone who recognizes the this is offtopic spam, but wanted to put in enough lipservice to prevent the mods from outright deleting this thread because they operate by extending the benefit of the doubt even when they shouldn't.

Also, I would like to point out that I'm not the only person who has complained about this obvious spam. You seem to be hoping that this is just one of those things where if one person lets up, then the matter gets settled. That's not really how this site works, and as long as you plan on continuing what's really a pretty pathetic attempt at spamming offtopic threads, you're going to continue to find people telling you to fuck off.

Right now, it seems like it's only a few people, due to the relative infrequency of this spam, and with most people having no interest in Worm or even any knowledge of its existence. But, increase the frequency, and you'll see more people come to complain, and more, and more, until the inevitable mod intervention occurs or these threads are moved to another board by the spammer's own volition.

Just skip the foreplay and the shitposting and the drama and just make threads on the boards they belong to. You are not special, your interests don't get a free pass to be spammed on any board you choose, and you do a disservice to the people who have enough sense to post on the appropriate boards.
>>
I'll bump this for shit and giggles
>>
How long has that one faggot who hates Worm been at it, anyway? Weeks now?

Going into these threads to talk about a piece of fiction I enjoy is becoming less and less fun because of some autistic faggot. Joy. I'd be less bothered by it if it didn't always derail the conversation.
>>
>>53024607
Maybe you should stick to boards where Worm actually belongs, like /lit/ and maybe /co/? Then you wouldn't have to pretend that only one person has the insight to see through your "masterfully disguised" spam?

Even in this thread alone we've had multiple people call attention to this being offtopic. If you're hoping for the day when people won't call you out on this being offtopic spam, that day will never come. Just play by the rules and post topics in the appropriate boards, and you won't have to deal with people telling you off.
>>
>>53024694
Why not agree to disagree on whether or not Worm is on topic? Lots of Anons think it fits /tg/. And you and a number of other Anons do not.

But the thing is is that /tg/ is a big enough board for both camps. Way I see it, anyway.
>>
How do you make good Skitter-level Worm powers without making them too obviously good or genuinely useless?
>>
File: Nazi mod.jpg (18KB, 1190x80px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi mod.jpg
18KB, 1190x80px
>>53024694
So you're this guy.
>>
>>53024852
>Why not agree to disagree on whether or not Worm is on topic?

Because it's clearly not. It's hardly even a debate, especially since so far the argument to it being /tg/ is about as good as to why people should spam just about anything on this board. A half-assed attached rpg no one discusses except as weak lip-service to prevent outright deletion?

And, you seem to think you deserve a special exception to the rules, and that YOUR personal interests should be allowed to be spammed here, because a few off-topic threads aren't a big deal, right? But, imagine if more people decide to think like you do, and decide to make this board their personal "everything goes" board?

We end up with a second /b/. No one wants that, but if that does sound appealing to you, you are free to take your offtopic spam and just dump it into /b/ where it belongs.
>>
>>53016853
I've been in 8 vehicular accidents as a passenger or while biking.
Never sustained injury.
I suspect gremlins or superswingy Luck-unluck.
>>
>>53025162
Considering it's a constant thing, could a be a Tinker power if you're constantly fearing your luck will run out.
>>
>>53025040
The Star Wars RPGs are some of the most popular RPGs. They follow right behind D&D and ahead of even games like GURPS. It's really impossible to argue that Star Wars isn't a franchise that is intricately connected with traditional games, and there's actually something about it to discuss in the framework of traditional games.

Worm is not even a particularly popular webnovel, and the attached RPG is basically just an odd curiosity that even most Worm fans are unaware of. It's just about impossible to actually carry a discussion about Worm as a traditional game without constant pressure, resulting in swift collapse and just general offtopic discussion.

Worm is not a traditional game. If you want to discuss it, there's far more suitable boards, and there's absolutely no reason to repeatedly make these tangentially related threads here except for a pitiful attempt at advertising a fairly unknown bit of amateur-quality fiction.
>>
>>53016853
I once white water kayaked in a kayak that was too small for me (I'm tall). The kayak turtled in some still water, but I was stuck in the boat and couldn't slide out. I'm not sure how long I struggled with it to escape. I ran out of air and was unable to move anymore, then miraculously fell out when I went limp. Was able to crawl to shore.

I was in a group, but the ten or so people who passed me during all this ignored me completely even though I was making a big racket with my hands against the unsubmerged part of the boat while trying to escape.

Almost drowning sucked. A group of people ignoring it sucked harder. I threw up on the sand for several minutes before anyone else in the group passing me even bothered to stop and investigate.
>>
>>53016853
I have a few I guess
>One time my ski came off on an icy slope and I slid 200m before coming to a halt 10m from a sheer drop
>I've been hit by multiple cars. First time was when I was a toddler, went straight under. Second was when I was riding a moped, asshole cut a corner at 30mph and drove straight into me, giving me permenant back and knee damage
>The other day I'm pretty sure I had a heart attack. Had heart pain, blacked out, woke up 2 minutes later on my bathroom floor
>When I was 3 I regressed and lost all ability to speak, likely triggered by my family moving from London to East Anglia

I mean, these vary in trauma but you can probably use some
>>
>>53016853
Chemically burnt the lens of my left eye when I was twelve. Didn't tell anyone because I was going through a period of selective mutism brought on by fairly intense verbal harassment. Entire eye was exposed for a fair amount of time before surgery. Went almost entirely blind in that eye.
>>
>>53016853
Dangled of a stone tower in the middle of a nature preserve by my stepfather, while my grandma down bellow couldnt see what was happening and was laughing and waving at us.
>>
File: FinalDestiny-DB1-EN-C-UE.jpg (58KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
FinalDestiny-DB1-EN-C-UE.jpg
58KB, 400x580px
>>53016853
>black family's apartment burns down, no place to go.
>my family invites them in, mostly because they have two young kids.
>over time realize every one of them is utter trash, even the kids.
>one day deadbeat husband is taking a nap
>wife and I are in other room watching kids
>husband bursts into room yelling at wife to keep kids quiet
>I stupidly defend wife, tell husband to watch his own fucking kids
>husband chimps out, cursing at me, threatening to assault me
>ends up getting into a fight with my brother
>police are called
>blacks move out
Not even once
>>
I tried to off myself but it didn't work, and my parents got so pissed about it they kicked me out. Alternatively, I made friends with a bum while I was on the streets and one day I went to see him and he'd had his throat cut
>>
>>53016853

I nearly drown myself in a soap bath
>>
>>53025162
You have the power to cause anything technological whose operations you are part of to have a dangerous accident. This power aways tries to turn on and you have to actively suppress it. You also cannot target specific pieces of technology, only turn your power definitely on or definitely off with concentration.

Someone points a gun at you? Explosive misfire. You fire a gun? Partial jam and richochet at ally. Someone trying to hack something you own. their computer catches fire. Someone tries to hit you with a car, it veers madly off the road to crash.
>>
>>53022473
Do you suppose any of those 5 (or 6, including the sexuality thing) is worth a power?
>>
>>53026273
You can instantly cover a five foot area of anything you touch with a slimy film that is almost completely friction less. The film is non-toxic, antiseptic and vaguely perfumed. Will affect any object, but can only cover a five foot area.

>>53026255
You can make people have an incorrect emotional reaction to an event, making a group of people suddenly very scared because they shot at you for example. However using this power on someone causes them to unconsciously use the same power on other people for a day afterwards.

>>53026215
You can remove peoples ability to plan ahead and consider the consequences of their actions, but cant control and dont know what they will do when affected by this power. This power makes them completely fearless. When in or witnessing a stressful situation, you will automatically use this power on yourself if you do not remain calm.

>>53025887
Your left eye can emit rapid flashes of incredibly intense light, strong enough to cause bad burns, and can flash it in such a way as to cause paralysis in those who see it.

>>53025786

By altering random chance you can cause incredibly unlucky things to happen but they always stop before any permanant physical harm is caused. By using this power on yourself you can safely escape any dangerous situation, but will dramatically worsen the situation for others. You can only affect one person at a time.
>>
>>53022037
You have a variation on shrinking powers. The more you shrink, the stronger and more durable and survivable you become, with at the minimum size of say five inches being nuke proof and able to punch through steel or jump over a skyscraper. Your weight does not change but is more concentrated and while you still need to eat, the required amount of food is relative to your size.

You have a secondary power that can force anyone around you , whether or not they can see you, to speak the truth as they know it and act how they really want to act, regardless of whether they would normally.

Your mother loves you anon.

Also if you live alone I would really recommend a sex toy, they move at your speed whatever that is and however long it takes and are excellent for removing frustration (i have anxiety and a medical condition that makes it hard to leave the house).
>>
>>53025692
You can create an incredibly powerful force field and shape it to your needs. However it is also light proof, always physically linked to you and incredibly heavy, so you have to carry it around and cant see what is going on through it if its too big. It doesnt just block light, but bends it round itself, so you seem invisible, like a heat haze or a predator from the movie.
>>
>>53026817
This is an excellent idea.
>>
>>53026273
You profusely sweat soapy bubbles when you're nervous or afraid.
>>
>>53025269
>>53024694
>>53023692

Thinker/Stranger

You can instantly understand and know an argument that would, to you, make it obviously clear that a course of action is wrong and should be halted. When used perfectly its almost mind controll, and also gives you a lot of information about what you are arguing about, and you always remember the arguments you used.

However the argument it teaches you is only perfect to you, and so varies based on your understanding of a topic. However since it gives you more information every time you use it, multiple tries can make it better, though people can just stop listing after a while. This power also does not make people understand you.

This is coupled with a secondary power that, for every person paying attention to you you can force one to ignore you and vice versa.
>>
>>53016853

Fuck off back to SB
>>
>>53026080
Congratulations, you get the power of flight and the ability to dispel gravity over a certain radius around you.
>>
>>53026777
Nice! That's pretty cool, thanks anon.
As for the secondary power, I think I might actually have that to some extent. I'm not a very good listener or give very good advice etc. but people always say to me that for some unknown reason, they divulge their deepest secrets to me. Maybe because I myself am very very quick to open up.
>>
>>53026777
What happens if he shrinks with food in his stomach?
>>
>>53016853

It would be when I was 14. My mom and sister dragged me to some stupid party, and on the way home there was a thunderstorm. Our dog, Maggie, was blind, and afraid of Thunder. It freaked her out enough that she broke through the fence, ended up on the high way and got hit by a car and died. On our drive home we saw her laying by the road outside our subdivision. Didn't believe it was her until we got home and couldn't find her. My dad wasn't home, so I had to get her and bring her to the garage before we could take her to get cremated the next day. Somebody hit her and didn't even stop. Still makes me see red to this day, and that was 15 years ago.
>>
>>53026559
Most of what's in this thread is not good enough for a trigger anyway.
>>
>>53027144
Might work for a second gen.
>>
>>53027010
Food shrinks too. Same for clothes or air or anything keeping them alive. Not anything they are touching though, it would have to kill them for it not to shrink or be something they are wearing.
>>
>>53026777
>>53027191

Or if part of the reason it was happening was a power caused by the first event, but not fully realize like this answer:>>53026777
>>
>>53016853
As a child I would often drink nesquik strawberry milkshake. One day after opening a new box of the pink powder and making myself a lovely milkshake I was mortified to discover that it was in fact banana flavoured despite being colour dyed like the milkshake I favoured. This betrayal has shaped me to become the human I am today
>>
>>53027025
You can create retroactive causally guided shockwaves, blasts of energy that you can target to a specific event that has happened and will hit anyone who caused the event to happen.

The shockwaves are red, and to whoever is targeted sound like gradually approaching, rumbling thunder. They are very powerful.

However they are indiscriminate, and unless only one person caused the event, will target anyone partially linked to it, even yourself.
>>
My life has been unending suffering.

I guess my greatest trauma was driving to Aleppo from Lebanon trying to avoid the warfare, not knowing if we are going to hit a mine or be gunned down every time we stopped, in an effort to relocate family who no longer had their vehicles.

The person I was most hoping to save was my fiance. I drove all the way out there hoping to save her only to find that my fiance had been raped and murdered before I had even boarded my flight. But at least her mother and brother are okay.

This was one month after I lost my mother to cancer.
>>
>>53027312
You can replace any object with another object that is almost identical and serves the same function without causing any damage or problems, but is the specific object that would make whoever you are thinking about when you use the power completely screaming butt mad.

Good for giving more options if you remember who hates what pizza topping.
>>
>>53016853
As stupid and childish as it sounds, my biggest trauma/disappointment was being rejected to take part in a uni event.

Literally all of my friends were approved and had a great professional and personal experience, it crushed my ego.

(It ended up being positive for my life though, dealing with frustrations and all that, and it also kickstarted a chain of positive events)
>>
>>53027408
A crushed ego is what caused Bakuda to trigger, and she was one of the most dangerous Tinkers in the series. Specialized in bombs.
>>
>>53027320
Action-based invulnerability that makes you completely invulnerable and even unstoppable with semi-infinite super strength like the juggernaut from marvel so long as you maintain a certain course of action with a specific goal in mind.

You also have the power to cause powerful explosions emanating out from yourself. You are only invulnerable to the damage from them while using your first power. If timed right you can use them to blast you forward or high into the sky like super jumps.

You have a third power to pull anyone along with you while you are moving, they float alongside you like they can fly or you can move them with telekinesis, but they are not invulnerable and they can be harmed by your explosions.

You can weather anything and keep moving forwards and you truly have a power that can save people if you try, but that does not make it easier for yourself. Stay strong anon. With what you can do you are truly a hero, even if it does not feel like it, even if no hero can save everyone, even those that matter the most to them.
>>
>>53016853
you might look at
https://yuki.la/tg/46780224
and
https://yuki.la/tg/46819088

we've done this before, if you don't get enough from this thread you might try the others linked above...or you could mix-n-match them...

>not creative enough to make up powers
>so I'll try my hand at names for the capes that wield them
>even if they aren't the 'capes chosen name they might be what the public calls them...
>>53016941
perhaps call this guy "Peace Keeper"

>>53017012
Suture

>>53017059
Hotline? or perhaps CallOut?

>>53017218
pack-master?

>>53017278
Paradox or maybe Catch 22

>>53017283
they put life in perspective, don't they. count your blessings anon, there are more than you might think.

>>53017332
Flashback
>>53017382
can he take others with him?

>>53017547
perhaps "Narcoma"

>>53017613
perhaps "newt" or maybe "SeaSnake"

>>53017680
no complaints on my end, these threads are always interesting. there is no such thing as too many tinkers

>>53018055
in WORM that might still get him powers if he was raised close enough to other capes. but you'd need to be specific, or you'd probably get a shitty power...

>>53018183
>1st one
no idea
>2nd one
Ghost or maybe Phantom

>3rd one
Zuckerburg or perhaps NetWork

>4th one
no idea
>5th one
no idea

>6th one
Katamari or Salvage or maybe Scrounger

>>53018333
Veritas

>>53018418
Spirit Wave?
>sorry, that one is exceptionally weak...

>>53018458
The Burned Hand?
>"it teaches best after all"

>>53018474
maybe Precog?

>>53018477
>1st
Nightmare or if thats too easy Scare Tactics

>2nd
Mole or perhaps Tunnel Rat

>3rd
no ideas here

>4th
Periphery?

>5th
no telling...

>6th
Negative or Reverse

SHOULD I KEEP AT THIS TRYING TO NAME CAPES?
OR AM I JUST BEING LAME?
>>
>>53027408
You have a power that allows you to see a path to follow that will lead you to a good end result overall if you follow it, but will almost always cause bad things to happen to you personally immediately, especially emotionally.
>>
File: tiresome.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>53027144
>tfw your life has been to cozy and uneventful and nothing proper traumatic ever happened to you and you're super mellow if a bit apathetic and the only thing that really bothers you is that there isn't really anything you're invested enough in to really provoke strong emotions in you
>>
>>53016853
not really a "trauma", but living with an autistic brother is an incredibly stressful experience.
>>
>>53027517
Might as well keep at it, threads a bit lame anyway.
>>
>>53027688
No shit, see >>53020290.
>>
>>53016853
My childhood friend was accidentally shot in front of me by some stupid kid while we were on a hunting trip. He didn't make it to the hospital in time and died from blood loss. It happened nearly 8 years ago, but it still feels like it happened yesterday.
>>
I'll give you 3 because I'm an indecisive shit, but I guess choose the first one if no answer is "more correct". Although if I had a power that resonated with my personal issues it would probably be more related to apathy (plus the acknowledgement that I have it, and guilt from my inability to reciprocate others' emotional investment), since none of the following really trouble me in any way.

The most traumatic event that I remember is when I was a bit over 10 or so in some kid's club on a vacation in Spain. Some dipshit of a Dane held my head underwater for longer than what could be considered reasonable, and I was convinced he tried to drown me. I blew some bubbles at him underwater right before, but I struggle to imagine that triggered some malicious intent.

The event I have the biggest emotional response to is going mountain climbing with my family and a pervasive feeling of dread that my mother is going to fall to her death because several of the locations were entirely not safe. I feel slightly unwell when I think about it.

The plausibly most traumatic event in my entire life is probably when I was significantly younger and fell on a plank and had a nail impaled through my lower lip, but it's only something I've been told happened, not anything I remember.
>>
>>53016853
My best and only friend in kindergarden died from his transplant heart giving out. never had another friend since, but it's not like anybody else here has friends either.
>>
I mean, I first heard voices when I was still in single-digits age. I've been iffy about germs and 'the way things are supposed to be in their right place' since near the end of grade school. I dunno when the depression started, but I've had it for five or six years. Anxiety kicked up some time in the middle of that. You'll call me a lying, attention-whoring faggot for this, but I've never been officially diagnosed. My parents are dreadfully normal people. I don't know how they'd take it.

It's not traumatic, really, and I'm better than I was a year ago, but I guess I'll leave it at that. Also, I got run over by a golf cart once.
>>
>>53027783
Impossible. Guns are completely without danger. That's why they're legal in all the best countries in the world like murica.
>>
I was accepted to a prestigous work program above the arctic circle. There I caught three illnesses and a continuous allergic reaction to something. This caused my hands beneath the skin to be covered in an effect like constant severe burns, like just removing a hand from hot metal. Alongside this, pain from light and migraines, complete exhaustion and nightmares from pain. Lack of sleep caused hallucinations and feeling like something was moving on my skin all over my body. I ended up blocking my windows to keep out reflected sun from the snow.

I was given the opportunity for the work program due to my long term job (also my first job) of the previous four years. It gave me real chances of improvement, and paid VERY well. Yet due to beuracracy and poor health care in my country, if I left early before my contract ended even for medical reasons it would count as if I had quit. I would also still have to pay for my rooms which where rented privately. My grandfather (poor now but once rich from a factory) loaned me money for the flight and rooms deposit. Most of my money had gone to my family, my mother is poor. This was the first time any of my family had left the country other than the military in the world wars.

I was alone for four months, other than going into town for medical supplies and the doctor and living supplies. There were others nearby but the only one I knew left after two when their contract ended. I spent my birthday alone. Local people I had helped with electrical cables on my own time invited me to christmas at their home, which was good and kept me sane, I gave what I could out of what I had (alcohol, food containing alcohol).

It was a constant nightmare. After returning home I lost the job anyway due to mental health issues from the long illness and being alone, but was rehired by the same company for another two years till my mental health got even worse and I was not rehired at the end of another contract.
>>
my tramatic expirience would be the death of my grandpa that raised my like a dad (which i dont have ) and the guilty feeling that haunts me cause i think i didnt spent enough time with him on his last days and weeks
>>
I think OP is getting a bit more than he bargained for
>>
>>53028042
really?

looks to me like he got what he wanted
>>
>>53027918
>You'll call me a lying, attention-whoring faggot for this, but I've never been officially diagnosed
nah anon, it's ok. I've been counting to 4 all my life and my empathy levels are in the gutter. I started seeing therapists of my own volition a bit after turning 20 because of motivation issues, and I seem to be well on my way to being categorized as a depressed aspie with adhd the way things are looking. Sometimes you're just well-functioning enough in the relevant areas that you just come across as slightly odd.

My parents seem to take it pretty nice, but then again I'm apparently autistic so what the fuck do I know about people's expression.
>>
>>53028180
I'm thinking about going to some professionals after I get out of college, unless it becomes unbearable. I'm planning on a masters, and since I'm just about to finish my first year of college, I've got a bit to go.

My anxiety about how my parents might respond is probably just, you know, my anxiety about the whole ordeal exaggerating the worst bits of how it might go, but hey, I'm probably a little aspie myself. Good luck to you though anon, may your days be long and happy.
>>
>>53027918
You can bring vehicles to life and can constantly hear what vehicles say and what they would do if you brought them to life, and also instantly fix and perfectly clean any vehicle.

>>53027783

You can create a moving bullet anywhere people are not currently looking, moving in any direction. Only one bullet at a time until it hits something, then you can make another. You cannot control the bullet once you create it.

You have another power to speed up the passage of time for other people, but not their experience, so for them they are moving super slow/everything else is moving super fast.

>>53027688

You can teleport your brother from anywhere they are to anywhere you can see.

>>53027846
You can manifest and telikinetically control a floating glowing crystal heart that contains the ghost of your friend, who can help you and give you advice and move the crystal heart if you let them. This heart can contain an infinite number of souls, but only of people you are mutual friends with.

>>53027978

No bullet from any gun you fire will ever harm anyone, but can still damage things around them and cause them harm from shrapnel.

>>53027813
You can telepathically provoke anyone into an extreme of whatever emotion they are feeling at the time.
You can also see structurally weak things and areas around you glow bright rainbow colours, the brighter and the more colours the weaker they are.
>>
>>53028180
You can create four non functioning copies of anything the same size as or smaller than yourself including people, with the real functioning one being mixed up with them, like a cup game.
>>
>>53028279
>You can telepathically provoke anyone into an extreme of whatever emotion they are feeling at the time.
>You can also see structurally weak things and areas around you glow bright rainbow colours, the brighter and the more colours the weaker they are.
tfw too autistic to be able to effectively use my ability
I can give amazing sex though. And maybe care about things if I can target myself.
also the world becomes a massive rave party I guess, but I assume I can turn that off

>>53028321
My urge to touch everything four times and check whether words and sentences are divisible by four etc isn't really traumatic in any way, just slightly inconvenient, although you made a neat power in its own right. Not sure what "non-functioning" means though, in the context of e.g. a shield or sandwich.
>>
I had a friend get stabbed to death and another OD in High School, but I just kind of repressed any sort of emotional response because I didn't want to spiral into depression or something and drop out of high school. After that I never really was able to socialize 100% normally again.

A few Years later I joined the army and never seemed to do really well, and was always some kind of fucked up in my initial training, like being late to formation or forgetting/misplacing my equipment and pretty much just got yelled at all the fucking time, dodging getting kicked out of the army by the skin of my teeth because I failed a PT test because my run is shit. Once it was available to me in language school I started drinking like a fucking fish because I couldn't get laid and really it was the only thing that removed the stress of failure. It was about this time that the thoughts of suicide krept up in my mind.

When I got to my first unit things seemed to spiral out of control and it seemed I couldn't do anything right, I was usually late to stuff, I was overweight, misplaced equipment or brought the wrong stuff like a duffel bag instead of a ruck sack, just shit like that. I tried my damned fucking hardest but never really was able to not fuck anything up. Worse still I wasn't able to connect with anyone in my unit the way I did in training so I felt so alone.

Things got really better over the months, even got an award and am up for another, but I always felt like a piece of shit and still felt like I didn't have any friends. So Saint Patty's day I got more wasted than I ever have in my life, took my utility knife and started to cut at my skin, but I had been using it all week and all day to open beer bottles so it was dull as fuck.
>>
>>53028648
So I went to go grab a box cutter out of my drawer so I could do it for real. My roommate walked in right before I could sink the blade in and grabbed a soldier he knew I knew, and she...she saved my life I guess. Then she called my NCO, and I was commited to the psych ward, and there's paperwork that's being started to get me out of the army, but by whole battalion says they'll fight to keep me in the army and they I'm a good soldier and a stand up guy.

Truth is I still want to die, and I hate myself now more than ever. Honestly I kind of resent everyone that stopped me, as selfish as that sounds, and that onky makes me feel more empty inside
>>
>>53016853
My Grandfather who raised my like he was my dad ( i dont really have a dad ) died shortly after i started atending university. I still feel guilty about not visting him more on his last days and its tsill haunt´s me till today that i didnt spend as much time as possible with him even when i wasnt able to do anything .
>>
>>53028042
I'm the OP, my last post was>>53018333 before going to bed, im glad to see others stepped up for me, while i was away, ive got more NPCs than i could need now.

ill also keep giving powers for the next few hours.
>>
>>53016895
I accidentally took a lethal dose of vaporeon
>>
>>53016853
I almost lost my hand at a meat factory due to a coworkers incompetence, huge cut in my hand and then I got immediately fired because I cursed at him and he shoved me. What power guys?
>>
>>53031284
any physical damage you take is regenerated in seconds, the flesh used to regenerate comes from any humans or anamals withing 15 feet of you, randomly.(corpses work too)

OP here, just realized this thread is at the bump limit so I may make a new one later tonight, since this was a nice exercise in creativity.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.