[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been offered the chance to re-locate off of Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1485551380052.jpg (53KB, 564x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485551380052.jpg
53KB, 564x902px
You've been offered the chance to re-locate off of Earth to one of the many Colony Planets being worked on. One of the planets currently being offered is Ocassia which is a water world rich in natural resouces and alien fauna. However, to accept this invite will require extensive augmentation both mechanical and biological in order to survive the environment which will no doubt hinder your ability to travel off world or even back to Earth.

Do you accept the conditions?
>>
File: Demifolkstudy.png (1MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Demifolkstudy.png
1MB, 1400x1812px
>>53009298
Maybe
>>
File: 1485551529909.jpg (521KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485551529909.jpg
521KB, 1280x720px
>>53009298

What's the purpose of these modifications? I suppose the immediate thing that comes to mind would be the usefulness of having a diving suit for protection but not needing an air supply if you have built in gills in your body so all you have to do is protect against pressure. Then again even if you have gills would they still work below a certain depth? Would your diving suit instead just oxygenate and filter the water that your are breathing in?
>>
>>53009298
>>53009348

Will I have a dick? Can I fuck the fauna?
>>
>>53009567

Unless you volunteered for the highest tier of cybernetic modification you generally keep your sexual organs. however, as a condition of joining the colony your ability to reproduce will be limited to offering genetic material for future children to be born in exo-wombs so that future members of the colony can be augmented invitro
>>
>>53009601
>I must fuck, and I have no dick.

>>53009298
pic related. Please, take me.

Question though.... can I still play my TTRPGs?
>>
>>53009690

Part of the augmentation process involves built in mesh links which most people will generally have. The ones offered with the augmentation are hardened against the environment and while there are habitats for most activities there is a self contained recreational Encephalon for use by the colonist.
>>
>>53009567
>>53009601
Same guy, I wouldn't actually turn down interstellar travel in favour of having dangly bits. Sign me up.
>>
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Conceptual_Evolution/single/?p=149268&t=570695
>>
File: AI.jpg (138KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
138KB, 900x900px
>>53009298
Depends on how extensive they are. Do I get to keep my brain? Would it ever be possible for me to change back?
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 736x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 736x1037px
>>53009298
If I get an Urotsukidoji combat dick with Bukkake Warrior pump and reservoir, why not.
>>
>>53009298
Done deal man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.