[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 556
Thread images: 116

File: 1492005087080.jpg (933KB, 1150x5453px) Image search: [Google]
1492005087080.jpg
933KB, 1150x5453px
Previous thread: >>52999308
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

"Splatoon 2 of /tg/" edition
>>
File: 1492005151864.jpg (885KB, 1150x5646px) Image search: [Google]
1492005151864.jpg
885KB, 1150x5646px
>>53006041
>>
>>53006041
https://mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/
>>
File: 1492005217717.jpg (1MB, 1150x7772px) Image search: [Google]
1492005217717.jpg
1MB, 1150x7772px
>>53006113
I like this altho it feels a bit confused about whatever it wants your realm to be small and part of the world or giant and universe in itself. Also your population isn't limited at all so feel free to buy no area upgrades and drop 1000 billion people onto earth. (So what that you can 'abuse' it like this, cyoas shouldn't need hundred page document about what you can and can't do).
>>
File: Seven Sexy Sins TG.png (2MB, 1200x9477px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Sexy Sins TG.png
2MB, 1200x9477px
Small update mostly typos, also increased Sloths description since it was the shortest.Will release the uncensored version in the next /d/ thread.
>>
>>53006295
>that resolution
Why.
>>
>>53006196
Still haven't read the intro because of how cringe it is.
Still picking Wendy.
I'm going to have a lot of fun talking shit about the other Sins with her. Going to banter a lot with each other when we get closer.
Haven't decided if I'll be her trophy husband into gfd or if I try to dominate her. I think trophy husband and telling her how much I love her is more fun.
>>
>>53006196
>Another Sins cyoa
How many does that make this, five? Seven if you count the ones only mildly related to the Seven sins? I've lost count.
>>
>>53006295
I don't really get it but it looks good so keep working on it.
>>
>>53006380

Please see: >>53006401
>>
>>53006426
>too many seven sins CYOAs.
Well fuck me then. Here I was considering making one. I guess I can reflavor it somehow.
>>
>>53006475
Nah, it doesn't matter that the subject matter is that same or people would stop making waifu and fantasy cyoas.
>>
>>53006475
Nigger we have hundreds of monstergirl cyoas and nobody gives a fuck. As long as you make it sufficiently different there should be no problem, excluding some rare autism attacks but why would you care ?
>>
File: SevenSinsVirtuecyoa (2).pdf (257KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SevenSinsVirtuecyoa (2).pdf
257KB, 1x1px
>>53006475
You can still make it, I was just noticing a trend.
>>
>>53006295
>>53006345
I'm with anon. You lose nothing scaling it down.
Hell, you can scale it down less and it still works.

I saw at least one spelling mistake so I'll run through the whole thing.

I also don't get the point. The intro is nonsense, or maybe I am too jaded to feel any atmosphere. Who am I in this CYOA?
>>
>>53006538
>>53006543
Eh, you have a point. The premise is different so it wouldn't be too similar anyhow. I'll just do it for myself and post it in the thread. See what y'all think of it.

>>53006584
This is probably the closest to what I was thinking, while still being different.
>>
>>53006295
pls post more
>>
More cyoas besides demon/angel roommate with a "turning the tables" theme?

Es mi tropefu.
>>
>>53006380
Unless you can actually post the nudes, you are just a liar anon.
>>
>>53006295
>>53006585
Okay, that's some cool stuff. I agree with this guy on scaling, but i like the intro and atmosphere even if i am the day guy myself. But it just gives those right feels about the night, looking forward to see the whole thing.
>>
>>53006689
Yes go for it
>>
>>53006754
I think he was asking if there were any more besides those.
>>
>>53006739
I gladly admit my imagination is very poor. Explaining to me what I am supposed to feel does not work.
>>53006585
To say something positive so you don't think I'm a total dickhead: I'm a fan of not breaking each option into a "box". You could have a line between each options, but you don't.
Each option does not have equal text which I also enjoy.
>>
>>53006295
Nightman, sneaky and mean
Spider inside my dreams, I think I love you
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you, nightman

Every night you come into my room
and pin me down
with your strong arms
you pin me down
and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up and I become the Nightman

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong
But it's just right!
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout

It's the Nightman
The feelings so wrong and right, man
They're feeling so wrong and right, man

I can't fight you, man
When you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become The Night
The passionly passionate Nightman
>>
>>53006426
I know, man. I'd love to see another morality system get a CYOA, like the Aristotelian Virtues, Roman Virtues, or the Brahmavihara.
>>
File: IMG_1071.png (5MB, 1000x6300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1071.png
5MB, 1000x6300px
>not naming the thread "every rose has it's thorn edition"
>>
>>53006830
I'd love to see you try it out! Make something great and your wish will be granted!
>>
>>53006861
I'm shit at CYOAs. All I've made are jumps, that's how bad I am.
>>
>>53006196
Damn, I'm usually a Lust kind of guy, but Gluttony sounds pretty great too
>>
File: RWBY CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1800x7060px
>>
>>53004784
Im waiting
>>
>>53006295
Going in blind, i guess i'd take Urban Exploration, although The Apartment looks interesting too. If i allowed to see the next page than i would consider taking Fear, sems cool too, but without knowing what tools or powers do i get, i won't take such a risky path blind.
>>
>>53006886
Ah shoot! Won't see it.
>>
File: traveller1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
traveller1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53006380
What's the point of this meme if we still ldidn't see her underage nudes?
>>
File: OC Poisoned Citadel 1 V1.1.png (7MB, 1200x4840px) Image search: [Google]
OC Poisoned Citadel 1 V1.1.png
7MB, 1200x4840px
Updated the OC I posted last thread

>Fixes all typos anons pointed out (plus some more)
>Buffed Reanimated Army
>Rewrote High-Vampire's description
>Small buffs to Braka and Vician. Braka can now be a fighter and Vician is a better general
>Lilith is no longer High-Vampire exclusive
>Azazel is now High-Vampire exclusive
>>
>>53006912
Thank you for that. Words straight from the source admitting you want to be cummed inside by a hot stud and carry his child.
>>
I was sorta hoping that this autism would stay in the sinking thread. I guess linking the new thread in there was a mistake.
>>
File: OC Poisoned Citadel 2 V1.1.png (7MB, 1200x5001px) Image search: [Google]
OC Poisoned Citadel 2 V1.1.png
7MB, 1200x5001px
>>53006954
>>
File: OC Poisoned Citadel 3 V1.1.jpg (5MB, 1200x5499px) Image search: [Google]
OC Poisoned Citadel 3 V1.1.jpg
5MB, 1200x5499px
>>53006987
>>
>>53006967
No, it's alright, first i'll play it blind, than make choices after looking trough the whole thing. It's just to properly fantasise about my adventures in a CYOA i need to make a build that resonates with me, i wouldn't be able to properly do it with a blind picks.
>>
File: OC Poisoned Citadel 4 V1.1.png (5MB, 1200x3251px) Image search: [Google]
OC Poisoned Citadel 4 V1.1.png
5MB, 1200x3251px
>>53007005
>>
>>53006295
The concept is good, but you need to hone your writing skills. Learn how commas, semicolons, and colons work. Strike "however." Employ more direct clauses:

>The city slumbers; borders dissolve.

>You receive the most obscure cult movies spontaneously, from sources unknown, and you show them here. The theater is always empty when the film begins, but every night a motley audience seeps in, an assortment of characters too strange to endure the harsh light of day.

(How do the movies arrive? In crumpled paper bags laid just inside the front door of the theater lobby? Via a man with waxy skin and a vacant expression who calls himself "Mr. Spode"? Do reels materialize in the projector room? The details will make or break this CYOA.)

Anyway, something like that. Keep the long, parallel sentences, but work on aligning the clauses comprising them.

>>53006380
Posts like this convey nothing useful, insightful, witty, or interesting. All of them can be translated as "Hello! I am the human equivalent of styrofoam packing peanuts: I exist only to take up space."
>>
>>53006933
Does anyone have the companion template?
>>
>>53006901
Finally somebody gets it. I was the only one who picked gluttony last time it was posted.
>>
>>53007051
Hey, I like styrofoam packing peanuts buddy
>>
File: muffled HYAH in the distance.jpg (23KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
muffled HYAH in the distance.jpg
23KB, 540x572px
>>53006041
>>53006113
>>53006173
>Area 3 (5)
>Insertion, Gateways 2, Transient, Protection 1 (10)
>Population 3 (6)
>the entire Inhabitants suite (18)
>Technology 4 (4)
>Magic 2 (4)
PAGE 1 EXPENDITURES: 47/100

>Public Education, Diplomatic, Technomagic, Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy (13)
>Literature, Intellectual, Gaming, Occult, Sexual, Festival (6)
>Exceptional Materials, Fauna & Flora 3 (8)
>Dungeons 3, Afterlife, Theme (12)
PAGE 1 + 2: 86/100

>Lifestyle 1, Influence 1 (2)
>Spirit Walk, Shape Shift 2, Memory, Peak Condition (12)
whoops that's 100, let's take Benevolent! for a little breathing room
>Alchemy, Enchanting, Conjuration, Nullification (9)
>Friendship 2, Waifu 1, Familiar (8)
>Guidance 1 (4)
FINAL EXPENDITURES: 121/125

The theme seems to be "90s fantasy anime with modern trappings and day-to-day variations in lewdness." Maxed metahuman/metafauna variation and Technomagic expands the genre rotation to involve monster-training shenanigans of varying degrees of sentience. Standard ontological firewalling (Transient) and a basic ethical understanding prevent cliche and bad expressions of otherwise neat fetishes. Wiggle room is there to turn on Malice if examples must be made (we hope they aren't).
>>
Wait what?
>>
The fuck
>>
>>53007126

What kind of Jewish magic just happened?
>>
What the hell was that.
>>
That wasn't just me right?
>>
In that moment, cyoag shitposted so hard a breach in time was created
>>
I wasn't the only one who saw that, right?
>>
It may've been just me, but did the thread just get shat upon?
>>
File: 7d2.jpg (5KB, 256x257px) Image search: [Google]
7d2.jpg
5KB, 256x257px
>>53007140
>>53007147
>>53007155
Nothing to see here, friends. Pass along.
>>
Right. Nevermind. It wan't just me. I now see all the other posts saying the same thing.
>>
that's what you get for creating drama I guess
don't be a girl next time
>>
>>53006954
I like the changes but I feel Azazel should be buffed honestly. He's pretty much a demonic mook at this point and since succubi seem to hold sway over incubi, you could just pick the succubi and get your own Azazel. True Liches can summon them too I figure.

Same for Gorvile. He's not unique. He's more like a piece of lore. Why pick him when you can create your own Gorviles later on?
>>
>>53007271
yeah, Azazel is mostly only there for those that want to play a female so I might limit the summoning somehow so the minion tab is the only way to get it.
Gorvile will be replaced, but I haven't thought of anything yet. Maybe another husbando or another waifu that could help true liches somehow.
>>
>>53007217
this reply was the old me I came to my senses
I decided to work on a rose memorial cyoa
>>
>>53006954
>Undeath
High-Vampire

>Lair
Abandoned City

>Spells
Undad Power
Empowered Boner
Communion T2
Unholy Chains
Soul Weapons T2

>Army
Human Mercenary Army x3
Fallen Angel Army

>Minions
Mikaela
Braka
Teresa
Merida
Loliuna

>Goal
Go to Heaven

Fuck this Lich, I just wanted to see what was out there. As soon as he's gone I set back out to do good in the world, and attempting to find a path to redemption from my Lich...ery. My Minions are all cutiepies who would make good waifus or are otherwise good-inclined.

Also I guess I can help kill some of the Necromancers wandering around if they are a huge problem for the Cities.
>>
File: IMG_1217.png (5MB, 1000x5349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.png
5MB, 1000x5349px
>>
File: Demon Lord.jpg (74KB, 581x598px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Lord.jpg
74KB, 581x598px
>>53006987
Death King
Abandonned Citadel

Raise Dead lv2 (6)
Deadly Mist lv3(3)
Undead Power(2)
Soul Weapon(0)

Undead Dragon(3)
Zombie(2)
Fallen Angel(0)

The archangel(3)
Vampire King(2)
Death Knight General(1)
Mercenery Hero(0)

Undead Kingdom

My goal is to create a relatively fair kingdom in the middle of all this magical chaos. I'll throw some city toward the mercenery and fuck the angel.
>>
>>53006041
>Area Increase 2, Protection 1, Portals, Population Increase 1
A big chunk of land with a nice sized population. There should be enough room for people to grow. Portals are created through magical items.
>Culture & Customs
A Meritocratic government whose people favors Hedonistic Utilitarianism.
>Extrahuman Population, Attitude Adjustment, Metahuman Population
Demons, elves, sentient (and polite) tentacle monsters, this place has such a huge menagerie of things it's impossible to list it all. Because of the attitude adjustment, people are more inclined to get along peacably with each other; much like bonobos, we'd rather settle our disagreements with fucking than fighting.
>Technology Upgrade 4, Magical Upgrade 2, Public Education, University, Mystical, Technomagic
Technomagicians are totally a thing, although purists of either school exist as well. There's plenty of fun to be had in school when you're learning how to bind spirits into computers to make AIs!
>Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy, Aesthetics.
Well maintained roads and bridges allow people to get to wherever they want, whenever they want. Clean streets makes places feel nice, and promotes health; which, with all the technology, magic, and techno-magic, we really don't have to worry about even majorly nasty things. As well, because of the focus on artistic and intellectual pursuits, you'll see architecture that is convenient, structurally well designed, and still pleasing to the eye and inspiring to the soul.
>Occult Affinity, Art Affinity, Literature Affinity, Intellectual Affinity, Food Affinity, Sexual Affinity, Festival Affinity, Gaming Affinity
The pursuit of knowledge is almost as great as the pursuit of pleasure; and some times, the two are the same.
>>
>>53006585
To reiterate: the concept is good, and the options are good as well. Polish the prose and you'll be golden. The changes depicted here are all valid, albeit basic, suggestions. (Well, apart from the comma after "sending.")
>>
>>53007411
>Fertile, Rich, Exceptional Materials, Magical Phenomena, Spirits
Good soil to grow our magnificent food in, amazing materials to produce our techno-magic wonders and marvels with. Of course, living in such a magic saturated world means that all sorts of strange things will occur, but that's just part of the joys and wonders of life. Spirits tend to be spirits of nature, and Muses that inspire the creators.
>Lifestyle Upgrade 1, Automatons 1, Influence 1, Equipment, Immortality, Shape Shift 1, Memory, Peak Condition, Familiar, Waifu 1, Superhuman Body
I have a nice home, and some magical constructs to maintain it when I'm absent. People will know me as one of the more famous adventurers; maybe I have my own TV show, even. Waifu... will probably be yoinked from one of these Waifu CYOAs for funsies, and my familiar will be a Pseudo-dragon (think dog sized).
>Dungeons 3, Landscape Adjustment
Constantly renewing dungeons allow for adventurers (both solo and teams) to be a legitimate occupation; treasures acquired from within are always worth a pretty penny, and broadcasting the very real adventure and dangers faced within makes for some good prime time TV.

As for land adjustment, we have a bit of everything, biomes sort of contained in neat sections, in a rather artificial manner; magical definitely factors into this maintaining itself. Shorter winters with longer Autumns.

>>53007076
Your realm seems nice. I feel like we could benefit from setting up a portal network and trading with each other.
>>
>>53007172
From the looks of it, someone was banned and had all their posts deleted. Since they were a proficient shitposter, half the posts are gone.

Yup, just checked the banlist. Someone from /tg/ in this thread was banned for Global 3.
>>
>>53007458
well there were people posting in my name I am the actual one.

There was that guy samefagging in the old thread probably him. Trying to force the meme
Whatever thank you mods I guess.
>>
Tell me the trick to maximizing replayability. How do I tickle the autism?
>>
>>53007458
checked again someone posted the shut the fuck up lyrics, but a lot more posts were pruned

I'll get back to working on my cyoa I guess
>>
>>53006926
>Name
Falu Brean
>History
Guardian [-10]
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Race
Faunus: Jerboa
+Ears
>Starting Location
Vacuo
>Semblance
Doormaker
>Gifts
Intelligence [-10]
Agility [-20]
Energy [-20]
Medicine [-40]
>Weapons
Melee: Dual Katars {-250}
+Collapsible (Gauntlet-y bracelety things, like Yang's turn into)
+Weight Reduction

Ranged: Sticky Grenades {-250}
+Dust Mod
>Items & Gear
Scroll {0}
Wilderness Gear {-50}
Dust Charges x2 {-100}
Rebreather {-50}
Parachute and Grappling Hook {-150}
Targeting Glasses {-150}

Combat Medic Brean, ready for action!
>>
>>53007545
A large variety of options. If you have a specific topic then you need to dig deep and branch out as far and deep as you can within that topic to make it diverse in how you play.

If you have a shallow topic then just make sure to properly expound in each individual section.

Make sure to add waifus too.
>>
Trying my hand at something a little weird: a totally non-lewd Lavender build.

Name: Astra, Herald of the Toppled Throne

Genitalia:
-Standard Male

Shape:
-Powerful (2)

Chest:
-Hard (2)

Influences:
-Pseudodevascent (2)
-Quasicosmic (4)
-Xenosubstantial (2)
-Metapsychological (+1)

Face:
-Regal (+1 Status)
-Elder Gaze (2)

Flourishes:
-Ouroborous Metabolism (2)
-Godly Cleanliness (2)
-Commanding Mien (+3, +1 Status and Pedigree, -1 Allure)

Progeneration:
-Strategy: Pupation, Multimetamorphosis (3, +1 Status)
-Speciality: Humanoid, Changeling, Hybrid (6, +1 Allure)

Dowry:
-Crimson Manual (7, +1 pedigree, +1 status)
-Argent Blaze (7, +1 pedigree, +1 status)
-Rorrim Mirror*2 (6)
-Rite of Flesh Union (6, +1 pedigree)
-Rite of Worldstepping (4)
-Regal Array (3, +1 status)
-Filthy Lucre*2 (8, +2 status)

Bonds:
-Sans Serviteurs (+4)
-Crimson Sprite (1)
-Questant of the Thrones (9, +1 status, +1 pedigree, +1 allure)

Stigma:
-Rebel (-3 status)

Ambition:
N/A

Scores: 5 Status, 5 Pedigree, 1 Allure
>>
>>53007545
Either have a good all-round CYOA but have one really divisive aspect to it (I'm looking at you, Culling) or base it on [Insert popular anime/franchise].
>>
>>53007341
The minion page is pretty light on magical stuff.
Another possibility is ditching the idea that everything there needs to be named, unique creature. A single reanimated is kinda meh, being able to start with X of them to lead your worthless morons is something. Group of some kind of corpse harvesters so that you don't need to care about raising dead where they happen to fall. Some kind of giant retard that is even more worthless than usual morons but can transform into a portal into your base so that you don't need to bother travelling with your army even if you need to go somewhere. Upgrades for your tower, like plague pit for upgrading your minions with or soul grinder so that no part goes to waste.

Lair Upgrades is a thing that could be added, if you can be arsed to do more work.
>>
>>53006954
I just realised there is no mobility magic options. Especially evident with Flying Necropolis as you won't be able to get on land without one hour of landing or is youe have the dragon.
>>
>>53007587
6/10
Good, but it's not exactly BALL OF DICKS MAN.
>>
>>53007545
Make your own version of Micro Druid but turn all the microbes into lolis.
>>
>>53007506
>>53007524
https://desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/53006041%20/deleted/deleted/

https://desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/52999308/deleted/deleted/page/1/

Most of these are probably his. Figures almost all the posts freaking out about the nudes were a single guy.
>>
>>53007545
add weapon slots to everything and dozens of barerly indistinguishable weapon types
>>
>>53007554
They usually prune all the posts of a person for global bans. So while that was the 'triggering' post, all the rest of his shit was wrecked.
>>
>>53007626
I'm confused. The author was both the author and the shitposter
She blinked, didn't she?
>>
>>53007626
>>53007638
Yeah but my posts and some others' were deleted too
They completely erased the whole event which is good

i hope this event never surfaces again
>>
>>53007663
ah don't start again
enough of me
>>
Making an adoption CYOA.

1. Comedic, light, happy family
2. Depressing, "desire to protect rising" feels

Choose.
>>
>>53007663
I don't get that image, what exactly is the point?

Also yes, they were probably trying to drum up interest for their CYOA by controversy. I'd say TokHaar does the same if I wasn't the person who made Anti-Nemesis.
>>
>>53007712

NUMBER TWO
>>
File: 1493443850719.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1493443850719.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>53007712
I'm not allowed to adopt in my country. You need a wife for that.
>>
File: Adventure Time 01.png (581KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time 01.png
581KB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>53007712
you're making a cyoa for cutefags and/or pedofags, everyone else will skip it at best or shitpost about cucking and raising another man's child at worst
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
5KB, 245x206px
>>53007712
I choose 1. because I already have enough of 2. in my life
>>
>>53007714
I googled "stare into the abyss" and preferred it over a pic of Nietzsche and the quote
>they were probably trying to drum up interest for their CYOA by controversy
How very fucking sad
>>
File: Adventure Time 02.png (3MB, 1300x4900px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time 02.png
3MB, 1300x4900px
>>53007744
>>
>>53007745
I can see it already unfolding and it is fucking awful but the CYOA must be made
>>
File: Adventure Time 03.png (3MB, 1500x4550px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time 03.png
3MB, 1500x4550px
>>53007769
>>
File: astra1.jpg (69KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
astra1.jpg
69KB, 500x643px
>>53007587

It would perhaps be misleading to truly consider Astra a 'Bride' of the Holder of the Three Thrones, but nonetheless the epithet is not without some validity.

The last servant of a solar deity of justice and purity who was utterly destroyed by Teiatat, Astra was mockingly marked as a Bride by the Elder One, doubtless as the prelude to a truly terrible fate. However, Astra's transformation into a true Bride was disrupted by some cosmic disturbance, perhaps the last gift of his dying master to a loyal servant. Astra was cast adrift, sent to some distant corner of creation. Not quite a bride, and yet not the paragon of divinity he once was.

Astra appears roughly humanoid in form, with regal features and a powerful, muscular build. He is typically clad in dark regalia, like that of a wealthy nobleman, with a heavy cloak draped over his shoulders that flickers with myriad shining white lights, like stars in a mantle of night. When bringing his magical might to bear, these stars spread across Astra's form, until he resembles a sliver of the universe more than a mortal man.

Astra has not gone entirely unscathed from his exposure to Teiatat, however. He procreates-after a form. Every few months, one of the stars on his cloak is shed, becoming a shining figure of light who possesses similar but diminished forms of Astra's own powers. These stars replenish themselves, essentially ensuring that Astra's Constellation will continue to grow for all eternity.
>>
>>53007712
Can I adopt a sexy criminal?
>>
>>53006041
Area: 3 (95)
Features: Gateways 1, Protection 2, Assimilation (85)
Population: 5 (75)
Inhabitants: Extrahuman, Metahuman, Longevity, Culture, Pretty, Attitude (64)
Teachnology: 6 (58)
Magic: 5 (48)
Society: Aesthetics, Public Education, University, Diplomatic, Mercantile, Wealthy, Industrial, Mystical, Technomagic, Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy. (22)
Affininity: Literature, Intellectual, Mechanical, Festival (18)
Enviroment: Faunaflora3, Magical Phenomena, Materials, Rich, Fertile (5)
ADVENTURE!: Dungeons 3, Afterlife, Fate, Pantheon, Theme (-14)
Capital: Lifestyle 3, Automatons 2, Influence 3, Equipment (-33)
Personal: Immortality, Spirit walk, Tongues, Memory, Awareness, Inspiration, Superhuman, Blessing (-50)
Powers: Teleportation, Elementalism 3, Levitation, Psychoactive, Energy, Time, Scrying, Geas, Glamour, Alchemy, Healing, Biomancy, Enchanting, Nullification, Dominion, Machina, Conjuration (-90)
Companions: Familiar, Friendship 2, Rivalry (-99)
Ascend: Divine, Guidance 2 (-119)
Complications: Trapped, Bound, Amnesia, (+120)

A world with a never ending Festival where all manner of machinery magitech or otherwise is displayed to all comers. The only ways in are through specific gateways to the outside worlds. The people are hardworking, intelligent and almost universally have a talent for magic.
The ruler is some snowflake with a shitton of powers that cant lie but who gives a shit about that loser.
It possesses hundreds of dungeons full of all manner of impressive ores and gems and other trinkets and a thriving market of adventurers of all types delves them for fun and profit.
>>
File: Adventure Time 04.png (5MB, 1500x4660px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time 04.png
5MB, 1500x4660px
>>53007795
>>
>>53007545
I think it's mostly about maximizing the number of distinct compelling scenarios you can wring out of the CYOA. In my case, at least, CYOAs are at their most replayable when they can work as something more like writing prompts than character generators: you look at them and try to assemble different funny or exciting scenarios. Space Refuge is relatively replayable because it does this quite well. The NEET Dragon CYOA serves as a negative example: you'd think it'd be easy to come up with funny combinations (a dragon living in a high-rise apartment with his mom and the Holy Grail, which he refuses to relinquish because it grants him his favorite anime character-- and he's challenged weekly by an Arthurian knight, who gets weird looks every time he ventures into the building lobby; a dragon in a cave somewhere hoarding piss bottles, ramen, and anime figurines; a dragon that basically hangs out with the Princess watching anime and playing JRPGs instead of kidnapping her), but the CYOA mostly failed to support these.
>>
File: Adventure Time 05.png (2MB, 1500x4660px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Time 05.png
2MB, 1500x4660px
>>53007822
>>
File: typical fujoshi.jpg (64KB, 770x442px) Image search: [Google]
typical fujoshi.jpg
64KB, 770x442px
>>53007806
Please do
>>
I tried to make an Alien Queen with Lavender once, but it was too difficult so I gave up. Never got the appeal of it after that.
>>
>>53006954
>DeathKing
>Demonic Spire
Spells (8)
>Raise Dead II (7)
>Undead Power (6)
>Soul Burn (5)
>Soul Weapons II (3)
>Unholy Chains II (1)
>Spirits From Hell I (0)
Army (5)
>Imp Battalion (4)
>Fanatic Cultists (3)
>DeathKnight Army (1)
>Reanimated Army (0)
Minions (4)
>Gragas, Death Knight General (3)
>Zayah, Cult Leader (2)
>Laliuna, the Witch Apprentice (1)
>Mark, Mercenary Hero (0)
Goal
>Undead Kingdom

Also, after I finally set up my kingdom, I shall begin starting some businesses in it. Selling various products to the people of this land, perhaps even offering them undead cleansings.
>>
File: 1405044511657.jpg (228KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1405044511657.jpg
228KB, 640x477px
>>53006041

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Magical_Realm_Cyoa/Sapphoshire
>>
>>53007777
Lucky quads speak truth.
>>
>>53007906
Nah.
>>
>>53007763
Could just be the mods nuking first and asking questions later.
>>
>>53006041
https://pastebin.com/8R1ZtnKd

Repostan.
>>
>>53007937
Which we know they do, due to the TokHaar ban waves
>>
>>53006926
>Familiar Face, Cat Faunus
I want to be the cat-boy.
>Haven Academy
About to be targeted by dark and sinister forces? Sounds like fun.
>Blackbird
I'll be okay lone-wolfing it.
>Ferocity, Will, Fear, Energy.
When I want to, I usually just death glare my opponents into submission; said glare is often accompanied by... not manic laughter, as that denotes madness, but something colder and crueler. I'm also tenacious as fuck; gotta be, when my bad luck can harm my own allies.
>Combat
I have to leave the tracking, survival, and healing to others in my group, but I am the pain train.
>Variable Weapon, Dust Mod, Weight Reduction.
My weapon changes between a boar hunting spear, and a bolt action rifle for when I need to bring flying Grimm down to the ground. I prefer using Impact dust cartridges to add extra 'oomph' to my hits.
>Scroll, Rebreather, Armor, Wilderness Gear, Dust Charges (4x).
Scroll is essential, the Rebreather will keep me safe from things like knockout gas which are what I really dread (definite weakness). Wilderness gear will help me out, Dust Charges for two years because I didn't see anything else worth buying and because I do need it. The rebreather is actually worked into my armor; yoinking a page out of a few character's book, my armor suit is made from furs, leathers, and pieces designed to look like Grimm skulls (Ursa Major helmet, Beowulf pauldrons).
>>
File: astra2.jpg (316KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
astra2.jpg
316KB, 1350x940px
>>53007799

Astra's abilities are numerous, although far from the norm when compared to a true Bride. His form radiates remnants of his fractured divinity, projecting a powerful divine aura that turns aside both magical and physical assaults. Those attacks that do manage to connect are rapidly negated by his rapidly regenerating physiology. His star-like gaze is further proof of his magical attunement, hinting at his seemingly boundless reserves of arcane energy. Whilst the gaze is unsettling, it nonetheless conveys a powerful authority that is difficult to resist.

Astra is a capable warrior as well as a mage, wielding stolen fragments of Crimson and Argent power that allow him to fight with energy and blade in tandem. His Mirror-Given powers allow him to create illusions of himself through which he can see and speak, and also the power to create backup bodies hidden across the cosmos to whom his soul can flee if he is ever destroyed on his world-walking travels. Wealth seems to accumulate naturally around Astra, although he typically redistributes it for the good of those he encounters. He also boasts the ability to consume the magical abilities and strength of those he slays through a monstrous ritual that blends his past life and the teachings of Teiatat together, although he avoids doing so unless strictly necessary.

Astra is noble and generous, although somewhat aloof. Whilst in his past life he was quick to judge, his own trials have taught him the importance of empathy and care for others.

Somewhat bizarrely, the false Bride is coveted by many servants of Teiatat for his strength, the power of his strange stellar 'offspring' and the somewhat legendary reputation his unique nature has incurred. He considers this interest repulsive, but avoids looking down on any servants of the Holder of Thrones he encounters, save for those who are actively harming others. He prefers to engage in discourse than in combat.
>>
>>53007560
Scary Cat-boy here. Too bad you're in Vacuo; I'd let you patch me up, and I would totally keep you safe from all the bad things. Jerboa's are adorable.
>>
>>53007587
> -Commanding Mien (+3, +1 Status and Pedigree, -1 Allure)
Commanding Mien gives -1 pedigree, not +1.

> -Speciality: Humanoid, Changeling, Hybrid (6, +1 Allure)
You can only take one subclass, either changeling or hybrid, but not both
>>
>>53008029

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the clarifications. Ultimately it doesn't really affect the build at all in terms of narrative or mechanics. Assume that they don't have the Changeling aspect, I suppose, and he has some other fancy mirror trick besides his listed two. Maybe he can swap positions with the illusions of himself.
>>
>>53008023
Don't worry, after everything goes to shit, I'm sure a few inter-school teams will be thrown together. I can get my headpats from you then.
>>
>>53007545
Lots of little modular options that can be mixed and matched.
Look at all the big cyoas that have resisted the weathering of time.
>Stardust
>Conduit
>Necromancer
>Traveller
>Jumpchain

Lots of moving parts is what really activates the autism almonds.
>>
>>53006041
>https://mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/
[90] Divine Spark
[85] Dominion
[83] Immortality
[82] Tongues
[77] Shape Shift 2
[75] Memory
[73] Peak Condition
[70] Superhuman Body
[68] Machina Mind
[66] Rich
[63] Landscape Adjustment
[60] Magical Phenomena
[55] Fauna & Flora 3
[54] Sexual Affinity
[53] Intellectual Affinity
[52] Occult Affinity
[47] Technomagic
[46] Sanitation
[45] Public Education
[43] Aesthetics
[41] University
[37] Magical Upgrade 2
[32] Technology Upgrade 5
[29] Population Longevity
[27] Population Demographics
[25] Culture & Customs
[23] Pretty Population
[19] Metahuman Population
[15] Extrahuman Population
[10] Gateways 3
[4] Protection 2
[29] Trapped!
[18] Area Increase 6
[10] Population Increase 4
[6] Guidance 1
[3] Energy Manipulation
[0] Time Manipulation
>>
File: d633kv4.jpg (64KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
d633kv4.jpg
64KB, 600x671px
>>53007587
>>53007799
>>53008013

Looks like a perfect target for corruption!!!!!
>>53001966
>>53001994
>>53002021
>>
>>53008117
Works for me. I wonder if the Creatures of Grimm can be frightened? Even if not, you can definitely count on me to hold the line. Just make sure to keep your distance.
>>
Update for Pervy Super Person coming along nicely.
>made more progress today than I had in the last month
>>
Does anyone have the rest of the Zodiac Bride that was posted last thread?
>>
>>53008211
Just because I'm a medic doesn't mean I can't fight, I'll just be zooping around with my portals and trying to avoid getting hit more than most.
>>
>>53008212
Glad to hear it! Any idea how far along you are in updating the thing?
Also have you by any chance come up with more things to add than you last mentioned (which was on /d/, so you might want to repeat it in case of those that don't go there but like your CYOA regardless)?
>>
File: 1481399058944.jpg (250KB, 700x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1481399058944.jpg
250KB, 700x1748px
>>53008232
It's not finished, Anon. Didn't you read the conversation where they pointed that out?
>>
>>53008211
>I wonder if the Creatures of Grimm can be frightened?
I don't think so. They're never shown to back down from a fight, ever, even when their pack is getting curbstomped.
>>
>>53008204

I imagine that Astra would be very resistant to true corruption, as the burden of having been the last recipient of his former god's power weighs heavily upon him. Whilst he'd certainly be willing to team up with less repulsive servants of Teiatat to serve greater goods, he'd be sure to avoid prolonged exposure to their manipulations.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>when you can recognise almost every cyoa posted here
>>
>>53008262
It's not that you can't fight, it's just that I don't want my Aura of Misfortune to get you killed or wounded. It doesn't discriminate between friend or foe. My entire build is around being the center of (enemy) attention, and allies staying out of Blackbird's effective radius.
>>
Does anyone have Monster Hunter cyoa I heard that it was pretty good

https://pastebin.com/r19p5gJm
>>
>>53008294
I did, but I could've sworn that there were also posts saying it was finished too. I must be going crazy.
>>
File: dancing doll 2.jpg (389KB, 839x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dancing doll 2.jpg
389KB, 839x1600px
>>53007744
>>53007769
>Class: Bard
>Primary Attributes: Schools 1, Magnetism 1, Legend Lore 1 [Free]; Legend Lore 1->5 [5], Schools 1->5 [1], Magnetism 1->2 [0]
>Synergy Attributes: Guile 3 [3], Charisma 2 [1], Dexterity 1 [0]
>Warrior Attributes (+1 from Legend Lore): Weapon Skill 1 [3], Physique 2 [1], Willpower 1 [0]
>Scientist Attributes: Education 2 [1], Wits 1 [0]
>Ranger Attributes: Nature Lore 2 [1], Beastmaster 1 [0]
>Wizard Attributes: Memory 2 [1], Arcane Knowledge 1 [0]

>Miscellaneous: Talented x3 (boost Magnetism to 5) [40], Specialization (Schools of Art) [25]

>>53007822
Ah, what a strange power!

>>53007841
>Companions: Love Interest [10], Domain [0]

Who have I become? What have I become?
>>
>>53008338
Fair enough, I'll just use my sticky dust grenades then.
>>
File: TNT1rp0rzso1_500.jpg (88KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
TNT1rp0rzso1_500.jpg
88KB, 441x750px
>>53008327

That's why you just meet a fellow adventurer who happens to be a sorceress and totally isn't into that whole corruption thing and seeks pure and wholesome avenues of adventure;)
>>
>>53008351
this isn't suspicious
>>
any tsundere loli-types like Taiga?
>>
>>53008394
>I could've sworn that there were also posts saying it was finished
Someone said that it was updated (probably in the sense of "pages beyond the first have been made and posted"), but I don't recall anyone claiming that it was actually finished.
>>
What kinds of concepts or abilities would you guys like to see in a cyoa set on earth?
>>
>>53006954
I'm bored, lets make a silly build.

Undeath: True Lich
Lair: Flying Necropolis

Spells:
Raise Dead 3
Soul Weapons 2
Undead Power 1
Communion 2
Soul Creation 2
Unholy Chains 2

Armies:
Deathknight army/Fallen Angel Army

Minions:
Mikaela/Gragas/Vladimir

Goal: Purge All Life

My plan is to make a bomb that essentially collides a enormous amount of unholy anti-life force with an equal amount of holy life force.
The two forces in theory should annihilate each other on contact creating a tremendous amount of pure thermal energy.

If the bomb is built big enough the resulting explosion should be big enough to destroy the entire planet or even eradicate the entire mortal plane of existence.

Now I have a viable means of gathering up entities that possess holy life force; I can just summon angels through communion 2 and wrap them up in unholy chains to control them or store when the bomb is ready.

The only key piece I'm missing is the ability to farm entities that possess great unholy anti-force. If I can't make lichs of my own I'm going to capture them from the magic wild lands.

So I'm going to bust into other lich's lairs, capture and bind them up in unholy chains. I'll arm all of my deathknight and fallen angels with giant cauldron cannons with a angel chained within, that can cleanse and wipe away the armies and minions the other lichs might possess.

Other then that a chained Mikaela will act as my personal holy BFG, Gragas will lead my armies and Vladimir personally guards my phylactery, while I tinker around in my flying necropolis to work on the bomb and set all the components and pieces in place.
>>
>>53008601
Abilities that let you do the following with ease:
>NEET it up
>travel the world
>be who/what you want to be
>find people you'd get along with
>live as long as you'd like
>overcome obstacles in your way
>avoid danger altogether
>>
>>53008745
This is a nice list. Noted.
Anyone else have something to add? Anything at all?
>>
>>53008601
Well the ability to grow huge gardens I would say, inspire plant life. Just imagine what you could do with it. Making human-sized roses and etc.
>>
File: skeleton war begins.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton war begins.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>53006954
>Undeath: True Lich
>Lair: Flying Necropolis

>Spells: Raise Dead 3 [9], Soul Creation 2 [7], Blood Moon 2 [5], Soul Burn [4], Spirits From Hell 1 [3], Unholy Chains 1 [2], Communion 2 [0]

>Armies: Reanimated Army [3], Zombie Army [2], DeathKnight Army [0]

>Minions: Mikaela The Archangel [2], Gragas Deathknight General [1], Vician The Squire [0]

>>53007025
>Goal: Go To Heaven

Let's face it, that angel's going to get through to me anyway, and I'll probably end up throwing my armies of the undead at demonic threats or something.
>>
>>53008601
I have a huge fetish for stories that take place on Earth but wildly transcend it at the same time. Umineko being an example. Story mostly takes place on Earth, but at the same time it's just one tiny battlefield where multiversal monsters place games often using humans as pawns.
>>
>>53008811
What about shaping the earth the way you want terraforming or something like that?
>>
>>53008601
>the ability to truly empathize with another human being
>Instigate charity and kindness in others
>Denial of self-actualization in an individual
>Visualization of alternate realities super-imposed on our reality
>temporarily regress the ego to a prior state
>Inflict suicidal ideation on someone
>Inflict inconsolable grief and sorrow on someone
>Teleportation via inserting into a photo picture of a location
>Creation of a fictional narrative that plays out in real life
>The ability to have people hand over their lifespan voluntarily
>The ability to transfer skills and knowledge via touch
>Memory death until a specific condition is met
>Atonement of sin via transfer to a scapegoat
>Spiritual degradation on a societal level
>Sublimation of evil into a facsimile of goodness
>Containment of the soul in an inanimate object
>Animation of inanimate objects
>Affect the real world by manipulation of the dreamscape
>Weaken the boundary between reality and the imagination
>Manifestation of god's will via inflicting schizophrenic illness on others
>Absorb the sins and illnesses of others via introspection and thoughtful meditation
>Merge the qualia between two or more individuals into a single vision.
>>
>>53008869
This is somewhat similar to what I'm thinking of making. Heaven vs Hell type of stuff, but both sides are filled with too many underlings and there aren't enough 'generals' so they each say 'fuck it' and put a few people in charge of minor Angels/Devils. A bit summoner-ish. Your job is too pick a side and defeat the other guy (or just mess around with your power, I won't judge). Different types of summons allow for different things.
>>
>>53006196
Can't decide between Sloth, Greed, and Gluttony.
>>
>>53008893
>Weaken the boundary between reality and the imagination

Fuck that is a really good one
>>
File: Overlord 01.jpg (4MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 01.jpg
4MB, 3200x4000px
>>
File: Overlord 02.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 02.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53008989
>>
File: Overlord 03.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 03.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53009009
>>
File: Overlord 04.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 04.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>53009025
>>
>>53008601
The ability to shape bodies and minds on an individual level, without the rape-y implications of straight up mind control
>>
>>53008293
>>53008212
Well, as of the moment, I'm working on the 3rd of 4 new Allies/Adversaries. (May still add more)
There's 2 new Motivations, and I rebalanced the existing ones slightly
I've added several new modifiers and reworded a couple of existing ones. (May still add more)
Added a new side kick and going to add several new base options.
Still working on rebalancing powers (I have my notes on what I'm doing, just haven't gotten there yet)

And there's also going to be a section for global catastrophies and significant personal threats that'll be another way to earn Ultras
>>
>>53008601
Pausing time
>>
>>53008869
Your dick gets hard to those stories? I shouldn't be surprised since some dude claims to get hard to floor tiles but still.
>>
Post music you listen to while working on your CYOAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSSx9Z7-dJQ

Looking for music that will pump me up.
>>
>>53009073
Oh shit, I remember back when you were discussing the update, months ago. It sounds like it's everything we wanted. Stoked.
>>
>>53009073
>global catastrophies and significant personal threats that'll be another way to earn Ultras

Oh my oh my i always love when i can go hard mode in a CYOA so i can get the build i want
>>
>>53007820
Starpointe here, I like the cut of your jib.

>>53007076
Goes for you, too.
>>
>>53008601
>Retconning certain events from collective human memory.
>Overruling society's certain rules
>Super intellect classic choice
>Eccentricity awards me social points alongside charisma
>>
>>53008958
Out of those I'd go with Sloth desu
>>
>>53008813
>human sized roses
>>
File: james_1024_headshot.png (253KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
james_1024_headshot.png
253KB, 1024x1024px
>>53009113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvlfGq_6Qig
>>
File: KingCrimsonM&M.png (25KB, 1131x382px) Image search: [Google]
KingCrimsonM&M.png
25KB, 1131x382px
>>53008601
>>53009086
Erasing time
>>
>>53009181
sneaky rose memes are still forced
>>
File: running ruby.gif (232KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
running ruby.gif
232KB, 500x280px
>>53009279
>>53009181
What's all this about roses?
>>
>>53009113
listen to some electro swing anon
>>
File: 1386867331492.jpg (1MB, 1583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1386867331492.jpg
1MB, 1583x1000px
>>53006933
Name: Three, Anonymous User
Origina: The Now, Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Magic Understanding: Mastery
Traits: Adaptability, Tactician, Lucky, Tech Head, Organizer, Technomage, Horsepower, Field Leader (Technomancy), Split Action, Cheaterman
Little Things: Anons Bizarre Adventure, Outlander , Minor, Extra Traits, Sell all companions because I'm a loser.
"Clothing": Traveler Leathers, Okibar Tattoo, Magister Robes
Weaponry: Yuta Brace, Elder Staff, Codaori Rings
Stuffs: Pegs, Survival Kit, Bag, ID, Psychic Paper, Encyclopedia, Raudskinna, Vibration Dispenser, Hacking Module, Motorcycle
Faction: Lonesome Road
Coven: Esteemed Wanderers
Home District: Anmanga
Hubworld: D921 (Corporate Warfare)
Panic: The Unbreakable

I am become Decker destroyer of Corps
>>
>>53009321
cyoag is unable to drop a subject, especially when that subject adds to the fire randomly. Basically rose is the new angelanon.
>>
File: CYOA4.jpg (3MB, 1200x4836px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA4.jpg
3MB, 1200x4836px
Why did everyone suddenly stop posting?
>>
>>53009115
>>53009138
Well I hope it lives up to the hype :)
>>
We all moved to /qst/ where we're having much more fun.
>>
>>53007387
>Damned Good, Read Soul, Utility Magic, Illusion, Shaken Foundation
>Hung, Innocent, Hypnotic

The answer is that I won't need luck because I won't condemn anyone to eternal torment. In fact I'm going to try and help as many people as possible avoid hell. When my two years are up I'll have to bite the bullet (not metaphorically) but my time will have been filled by improving the world and copious amounts of sex.
>>
>>53009820
/rose/ threads when
>>
Trying my hand at Lavender, why not, got an evening to kill.
Pedigree: 6
Allure: 5
>Penis, Flare (ring of bumpy 'thorns'), Spines (soft, thin, pleasurable), Pillar.
Looks like something you'd get from Bad Dragon.
>Shape: Powerful, Chest: Hard, Influence: Kleptozoological, Face: Primal, Chakra Eye.
Large and in charge, and yet, I have the wings of a dragonfly, with the tails and ears of a cat. I smile with too many teeth; teeth that are too sharp. My third eye never closes, for it never tires.
>Ouroboros Metabolism, Ejaculation, Fortifying, Addictive, Altruistic.
I am here to bring pleasure, and I won't truly enjoy myself until my partners are satisfied; and there is plenty of reasons for them to be satisfied. That I am the Energizer Bunny and require no outside energy source is amazing.
>Cultivation, Rapid Maturation
The ol' in-out might not be the most innovative way to do things, but it works. On the plus side of things, the wee ones will grow fast.
>Humanoid, Hybrids
Might be a bit boring, but I really don't like the other options.
>True Name, Crimson Manual, Abyssal Ink, War-fan of the Concubine-Marshal, Primal Array, Filthy Lucre (2x)
A True Name to go with this new, blight-inked form. The War-fan and skulls, furs, and leathers I wear will mark me as the great warrior I shall become, with the thanks of that Manual. Plus, I have tons of valuables, which are always good to have. Money makes the world go 'round, as they say.
>Personal Sect, Prime Mate.
Devoted servants are the best servants. And I want my offspring to be awesome.
>Mating Dance(2x)
Bow-chicka-bow-wow.
>Gardener of Devotion
I will bring joy to the cultists; I will also protect them from whatever threats may hound them, for how can they enjoy life if they fear for theirs?

And when it comes down to it all, stats wise, I am... pretty much middle of the road. I am okay with that.
>>
>wish there were interactive programs to easily play CYOAs like Star Dust or Eternal's Rising
>"maybe I can program one"
>look up programming stuff
>beyond fucking complicated, no idea how to even start

Well, it was a nice idea. If only creating shitty textbox 'games' with buttons had something like RPGMaker.
>>
>>53009764

>Angel -10pts
>Grace (Free)
>Magic Affinityx4 -6pts (1 Free and discounts cuz Angel)
>Flight (Free once I get wings)
>Lifespanx2 -2pts (1 Free and discount cuz Angel)
>Exceptional Appearance -2pts
>Vitality -2pts
>Regeneration -2pts
>Low Magic Fantasy Setting

My plan is to explore and learn about the world while growing my magic powers. I can eventually get wings and heal and protect people and smite too. I think since low magic setting I can become most powerful sorceress around and get followers and try to ascend to Goddesshood of beauty and light.
>>
>>53010000
You could probably use Twine to achieve something similar to what you are looking for if you modified the form a little.
>>
>>53010296
I thought about that or using choicescript, since both are fairly simplistic. Might give it a shot in a few days after finals.
>>
>>53010000
Make a little standalone HTML page that has all the descriptions?
There was one for the Magical Realm CYOA, and it was super simple.
>>
File: SoB CYOA Beta.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
SoB CYOA Beta.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>
>>53010440
Fancy
>>
>>53010440
>Beta
No thanks.
>>
>>53010440
>Angel
No thanks.
>>
>>53010440
>PDF
No thanks.
>>
>>53010440
>says it's never happening
>happens anyway
Ayyyy
>>
>>53010528
>>53010538
>>53010553
You might wanna slow down there, friend.
>>
>>53010440
Not bad, not great.

Im going to go with Seraphim

Boltgun
Meltagun
Jumppack
>>
>>53010563
He's been edging all day looking for Angel to bully, he had to bust his nut quick or he'd lose it.
>>
>>53010440
All that for three choices?
>>
Would anyone be interested in a Stalingrad-esque sniper CYOA?

Fictional world in the grips of kind-of-WW2 and you'd be a sniper from one of several allied countries/Resistance movements sent in to help the sort-of-Russian's help take back (whatever)grad.

Choose from different kinds of rifles obviously, but you'd be able to choose companions ranging from security to a spotter and Radiomen and guerilla fighters. Add in some perks (Long range capable, mechanically proficient, driver, camo expert, urban warfare proficient, etc.) and misc. items.

Thing is, I'm sort of artistically and technically retarded, so it'd just be a writefag PDF.

Any interest? Also, if someone less shit than me wants the idea you're free to have it.
>>
>>53010581
bully rose instead desu
>>
>>53010565

Flying with a good infantry gun and anti-tank gun sounds like good combo! I was worried people would feel confined to the actual troop choices.
>>
>>53010668
Yes. Make it.
>>
>>53010440

A lota work for a whole lotta nothing
>>
>>53010440
Not bad, but not long enough to merit PDF form. Needs more choices.
>>
>>53010440
Order of the Argent Shroud
Seraphim
Flamer, Melta, Jump Pack

Seems a little simplistic, and there's a lot of times when the text color blends with the background.
>>
File: 40K Characters 119.jpg (537KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
40K Characters 119.jpg
537KB, 800x1081px
>>53010440
Love me some Sororitas but did this need to be a PDF?
>>
File: Village.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
Village.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
Will anyone ever top this?
>>
>>53010440
Bloody Rose
Retributors
Multi-Melta
Power Sword
>>
>>53010883

DSA after he makes his new Cyoa
>>
>>53010883
It's possible, but I haven't seen it done yet.
>>
File: 1489240847766.jpg (1MB, 2248x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1489240847766.jpg
1MB, 2248x1250px
>>53010883
Please don't use my CYOA this way. It reflects badly on me and it wasn't made to be used for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>53010913
Is this a meme?
>>
>>53010820

Another, different multi-role Seraphim!
Yeah, I need to use text boxes.

>>53010889

Th-that's pretty heavy duty anon!
>>
File: SW 1.png (873KB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 1.png
873KB, 800x2050px
>>
File: yep.jpg (867KB, 1024x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
867KB, 1024x2048px
I really don't have a life and I obsess over internet girls so fuck me in the ass
have your meme /tg/
>>
>>53010883
Pokemon Personified Plus+ will.
>>
Did Rose happen on reddit? Been in these threads nonstop for the past week or so, but I never saw anything about her until people starting memeing.
>>
File: SW 2.png (1MB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 2.png
1MB, 800x2050px
>>53010978
>>
>>53011016
some creepy guy claimed to have her nudes everyone got excited
>>
>>53011040
But is she real? Did she actually make a CYOA? When did she post it? Where did she post it? I'm confused by this whole thing.
>>
File: SW 3.png (693KB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 3.png
693KB, 800x2050px
>>53011039
>>53011016
I blame Discordposting, myself.
>>
>>53011056
no one knows, they just ride the bandwagon like drooling perverts
>>
File: SW 4.png (873KB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 4.png
873KB, 800x2050px
>>53011061
>>
File: 1492464801951.png (3MB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1492464801951.png
3MB, 1920x1038px
>>53010925
I just don't want to be associated with meanspirited posting. Saberposter left me drained and I don't want to become synonymous with such things anymore.
>>
File: SW 5.png (698KB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 5.png
698KB, 800x2050px
>>53011078
>>
File: SW 6.png (822KB, 800x2050px) Image search: [Google]
SW 6.png
822KB, 800x2050px
>>53011107
>>
>>53011081
>I just don't want to be associated with meanspirited posting. Saberposter left me drained and I don't want to become synonymous with such things anymore.

Not that anon but DSA man, you need to lighten up what that anon said about your village cyoa was a compliment and not an insult or bait
>>
>>53010986
>Rosebuds Gather
Being organized is always good.
>Greater Propaganda
Assuming it comes with the previous tier.

So 5 rosebuds per 50 posts multiplied by the board number and the raid ability we are going full zerg on the heretics.

and fuck you for making me laugh at this meme for the first time
>>
>>53011081
What was meanspirited about it? I posted that because it's genuinely one of my favorite CYOAs. Simple but great atmosphere, and really effective at inspiring the imagination.
>>
>>53010440
Order of the sacred rose
Repentias
Twin power swords
Meltabombs
>>
>>53011159
>sacred rose
>rose
>>
>>53011159

Whirlwind of death! Just keep your desire for salvation going to keep that shield of faith up and you can just tear through everything with swords while tossing bombs at tanks! Great!
>>
>>53010668
This posted again. Is it acceptable to make a kind of lengthy intro to a CYOA?
>>
>>53010986
the left over points what can we do with them
>>
>>53011206
dildos cost 1 point
>>
File: 1487108315311.jpg (130KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487108315311.jpg
130KB, 1500x1000px
>>53011132
You're probably right, sorry. I overreacted and said something unnecessary. I was reading too much into things is all.

>>53011151
You're right, I was paranoid because of memes and let myself get carried away. I'll work harder on my next CYOA to make it up to you. It's a similar sort, though a tad bit more lighthearted and perhaps comedic depending on your choices.

I expect it will be ready in 1 to 2 weeks since I've just finished writing a few hours ago and am embarking on a lengthy image hunt.
>>
>>53011247
Something really cozy about that picture.
>>
>>53010986
This is shit
>>
>>53011247
Sounds like a good one! I look forward to it.
>>
>>53011290
your waifu is shit
>>
File: Comfy Shiggy.jpg (66KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Shiggy.jpg
66KB, 1024x767px
>>53011247
>You're probably right, sorry. I overreacted and said something unnecessary. I was reading too much into things is all.

See all you need to do is relax and take it easy DSA. Also can't wait for your cyoa to be finished
>>
>>53011206
Use them as suppositories.
>>
>>53010986
>The Nudes
you didn't give us a choice
>>
>>53010986
Who the fuck is Rose?
>>
>>53011371
a new camgirl on myfreecams that 4chan really likes for some reason
>>
>>53010000
dunno about the rest of it but if i had the time i could see recreating star dust in something like endless sky(gud gamme, ist free)
but who has time
>>
>>53010073
I have the feeling this is a copypasta of some sort.
>>
>>53011552

It's not copypasta, it's just an old build.
>>
>>53011646
what's the difference?
>>
>>53006196
gotta pick pride and then somehow out-do her...
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAP1.jpg (3MB, 1400x5211px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAP1.jpg
3MB, 1400x5211px
I am done updating Wilds Outside. This was a pretty heavy rework, added a ton of worldbuilding. I'm sure questions will arise, so feel free to ask.
On top of that, I am more burned out than a jew in WW2 germany, so there is probabaly a ton of shit that I haven't noticed. As in, misspellings, miswordings, misnomers and other sorts of unpleasant misses. If you find any, feel free to point them out. I'll make the necessary edits and post a clean(er) version perhaps tomorrow if I have the time to work on it. If not, it'll be on wednesday.
>>
>>53010440
Well I'm interested in seeing how it develops. Currently can't decide between being a Seraphims with a Jump Pack, Melta and Bolt gun, or a Dominions with a Multi-Melta, and Heavy Bolter. Though I would love a power sword, a Dominions with a power sword melta and bolt gun would be fun but if I'm going Dominions I want a Multi-Melta because fuck armor, you shall not hide from the Emperor's Fury!
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAP2.jpg (4MB, 1395x5692px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAP2.jpg
4MB, 1395x5692px
>>53011814
>>
>>53010440
You should put something solid behind the text so that it's easier to read. It also just looks neater.
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAP3.jpg (4MB, 1400x6857px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAP3.jpg
4MB, 1400x6857px
>>53011830
>>
>>53006041
A couple of threads ago somebody posted a CYOA about waifu star signs (Gemini, Lion, Cancer those things) does anybody have it?
>>
File: Zodiac.jpg (4MB, 1790x9405px) Image search: [Google]
Zodiac.jpg
4MB, 1790x9405px
>>53011869
You mean this one? Because I posted this one.
>>
>>53011860
Big reworks are here. Reformed the Tasks into Jobs, which provide smaller bonuses to stats. You can perform up to 2 jobs at once. Coins are reference, nothing else.
>>
>>53011890
>bullet point waifus
Why even bother?
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAP4.jpg (5MB, 1400x7042px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAP4.jpg
5MB, 1400x7042px
>>53011891
In case the burnout wasn't evident, I forgot to add the page and everything.
>>
>>53011814
>>53011830
>>53011860
>>53011909

Looks great! I'll definitely be working this over once I get home.
>>
File: AL.jpg (3MB, 1250x8266px) Image search: [Google]
AL.jpg
3MB, 1250x8266px
>>53011903
Here, have this one too.
>>
>>53011930
>bullet point full sentences
Why not just make them paragraphs?
>>
>>53011830
I think you should re-work the proficiencies.

Categories them into armor/main-hand-weapon/off-hand/2-hand/miscellaneous since now it's kinda hard to see what counts as what and how many you can pick from each category.

Like is common clothing something I can wear under armor (since you do wear clothing under armor) and get the bonus to wil and spd?

>>53011890
That's the one, thanks bro.

>>53011930
Looks nice too, thanks again.
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAP5.jpg (4MB, 1400x7500px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAP5.jpg
4MB, 1400x7500px
>>53011909
Right. The captcha as per usual diddlin' my ass.
>>
>>53011909
You mention rows of monsters for the Hunts at the end... I don't see any rows of monsters. Or the Terrors, for that matter, which are still referenced.
>>
File: WildsOutsideCYOAddendum1.jpg (3MB, 1400x4482px) Image search: [Google]
WildsOutsideCYOAddendum1.jpg
3MB, 1400x4482px
>>53011976
>>
>>53011976
Oh, whoops. There's another page.
>>
>>53011814
>women have higher cast than men

lol sexism
I've only ever seen something similar in one other fictional work
>>
Which one would you prefer?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12876373
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 01.jpg (2MB, 1248x4130px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 01.jpg
2MB, 1248x4130px
>>53011950
I could always post the rest of this if you want.
>>
>>53012007
>Japanese youkai waifu has double the amount of votes as the 3 other categories put together

damn, /cyoa/ has excellent taste.
>>
>>53011994
He wants men to be slow, stupid warriors. But warriors are always inferior to mages.
>>
>>53011814
>>53011830
>>53011860
>>53011909
>>53011976
>>53011991

LOVE IT
>>
>>53012007
Not the Eldritch one. Any others are acceptable.
>>
>>53012065
Any particular reason why?
>>
>>53012007
>tfw nobody else loves insect girls.

WHY?
>>
>>53011957
Simply put, you can pick whichever proficiencies you want. Those are the stuff you know how to handle and nothing more. By knowing how to handle such stuff, you get X stat increases.
>>53011994
A few threads ago, someone accused me of the same thing. I told the anon to fuck off the same way I'm telling you now.
>>53012064
And I appreciate it.
>>
>>53011830
Can you save your 12 skill points for later in case you don't meet the stat requirements for something immediately? Like, can I sit on so skill points for a while, raise my stats through jobs and such, and then spend them?
>>
>>53012059
Ironically, current knowledge has dictated men as smarter than women.
>>
>>53012088
I didn't call you a sexist, I said the options were unbalanced due to men getting less bonuses than women.
>>
>>53012086
don't let it BUG you anon
>>
>>53011976
>The unknown terror
*Internal screaming*
>>
>>53012112
Like that was a surprise.
>>
>>53012086

Personally, I find chitin unappealing, both for fucking and for cuddling.
>>
>>53012116
When you post the links to these, leave off the /r
>>
>>53012086
I voted for it.
>>
>>53012088
>Simply put, you can pick whichever proficiencies you want. Those are the stuff you know how to handle and nothing more. By knowing how to handle such stuff, you get X stat increases

So I can use multiple armor ones at the same time?

>>53012116
>linking to the results

You had one job anon.

Anyway I want Japan since I don't want my CYOA-guy to get broke from attending a school he has to pay for.
>>
>>53012116
Aww, no pocket dimension or arctic circle options?
>>
>>53011994
>>53012059
I don't think the author is implying that women are better at magic than men, anons. It's just their starting stats.

I mean, look at D&D; Elves have higher magical stats, yet humans are frequently the most powerful wizards in the setting, having pushed magic further than any other race. Be it Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance or Mystara.
>>
>>53012157
Kind of like how women start life on easymode but men still manage to outdo them in every way.
>>
>>53012157
Higher starting stats mean that as a group, they have higher potential. The vast majority of the strongest mages are going to be women in that case.
>>
>>53012112
Well, men are represented at the extremes. Men are both dumber and smarter than women.

Men tend to focus forward and women tend to multitask.
>>
>>53012099
Tecnically no, but I didn't clarify that you get 1 skill point for performing quests, so yes.
>>53012112
Cast is Cast and not Int for a reason, anon.
>>53012115
Never said you did. I just said someone accused me of the same thing a few threads ago and I told them to fuck off.
>>53012122
Yes, that is the appropriate reaction.
>>53012139
Realistically, no, but it's a CYOA, so yeah, why the hell not.
>>
>People are complaining about sexism in /cyoag/ of all places
There is no end to this madness is it?
>>
>>53012191
>Cast is Cast and not Int for a reason
It doesn't amount to much frankly. Women are definitely the strongest option in this CYOA. Faster, better magic, only thing that they're not good at is the objectively inferior offensive stat.
>>
>>53012191
>tfw no race starts with +5 Cra
Where are my Dwarves?
>>
>>53012221
>Most people in /cyoag/ are men.
>Most people don't want to build characters that suck because they are men.
Don't see the issue.
>>
>>53010440
>>53011838
To further expand on this, if you can't create a semi transparent square in InDesign, which is what I'm assuming you did this in, then you can create a properly sized transparent rectangle in photoshop, export as transparent png and import into InDesign to help dark text be more legible against the backgrounds you have.

Looks really nice so far. Interested in seeing what you add next.
>>
>>53012174
>>53012225

I don't think this was Onions' intent, to be honest. They're just starting stats. They don't define endgame. Of course I'm just going off my experiences from D&D. Even goblins can become archmages.
>>
File: RWBY CYOA- New.jpg (5MB, 1800x7060px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY CYOA- New.jpg
5MB, 1800x7060px
>>53006926
That's old. This is the most recently updated version with a new Semblance.
>>
>>53012230
And men suck because?
>>
>>53012249
Higher potential, higher outcome.

A goblin has to waste tons of levels on boosting its attributes. An elf would have, in the same levels, much higher int.
>>
>>53012228
In Aystabus. They are called Cylenians and are essentially aliens.
>>53012225
Refer to >>53012225
Furthermore, if you want to check by yourself and do the calculations, you'll see that the total stat point females and male characters can gain is the exact same.
>>
>>53012079
They're never done well... is a cop-out answer, so the truth is that while I don't particularly care about the specific source of my waifu's magic powers, the types of waifus based on such concepts rarely appeal to me. You can try though, it's your CYOA.
>>
>>53012287
Bad stats.

>>53012291
You messed up your quote. See >>53012288
>>
Sexism? While we're at it, we might as well acknowledge that the white race has been responsible for 97% of all scientific accomplishments from 800 BC to 1950, and that over 90% of the individual contributors were men, not women.

You can't even go against this, because history. The Great Divergence is still a hot topic in universities today.
>>
>>53012291
>Wasting points in strength
>>
>>53012299
Why do you keep desperately trying to drag politics into a CYOA balance argument?
>>
>>53012299
Define white.
>>
>>53012298
Explain to me why men have bad stats
>>
>>53012291
I want to be one, though. Alien dwarves sound like the best thing.
>>
>>53012288
Eh, speaking as a 3.5 veteran this is not necessarily true in most cases.

Again, humans have been -at least- as good as any other race when it comes to magic since first edition. You don't need to have statistical advantages or magical backgrounds to excel and surpass the others.

I would actually go as far to say that humans are just down-right better spellcasters than elves when it comes to D&D.
>>
>>53012312
Lower cast and speed in exchange for higher strength. Strength is a dumb stat because warriors are always inferior to spellcasters.
>>
>>53012279
rwby is a best
>>
>>53012325
Please stop dragging in your human wank lore written by humans when we're talking about raw stats.
>>
>>53012337
Are you even talking about D&D here? I'm going from actual damn mechanics as well as lore.

This isn't even on topic. I'm just stating the fact that humans have always been the most powerful wizards in D&D, by a huge margin. It was even supported before third edition hit.
>>
>>53011703
>Choose Pride
>Make a bet with her that she's not all that
>Set her up in 1vs1 contests vs the other sins in their specialty.
>Watch her lose
>She's now at your mercy and will be too prideful to not keep up her end of the bet.
>>
>>53012351
>humans have always been the most powerful wizards in D&D
In lore. Not by the mechanics.
>>
>>53012310
European?
>>
>>53012330
Khorne would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>53011814
Ya know, I got up until the skills, then I realized that I was pretty penalized for trying to make a jack-of-all-trades, middle of the road character and that I would basically have to sink 12 skill points into boosting stats to actually buy skills. Then I lost interest.

It's pretty nice over-all. Good pictures, nice world building, seems well balanced. It just seems like it requires min-maxing, which I despise.
>>
>>53012363
>Southern europeans
>White
>>
>>53012359
Especially in mechanics, actually. Pre-third edition elves couldn't learn the later half of magic compared to magic users.

As of 5e humans have the best starting stat option. It's actually been declared optional because of how potent it is.
>>
>>53012330
>Warriors are inferior to spellcasters because in DnD has terrible balance between martials and spellcasters

Have you tried anima beyond fantasy? Warriors there get the anime bullshit they deserve
>>
>>53012373
Yep. White.
>>
>>53011818

Seraphim is better for flying by fast blasting things, Dominion with heavy weapons would be more like a terminator destroying everything in its path.

>>53012238

Thans for the info, semi transparent boxes would be nice so the background is still visible.
>>
>>53012379
You mentioned 3.5 specifically.

>>53012403
Warriors are inferior because a retard with an axe can't do shit to someone roasting him with fireballs for three hundred feet away.
>>
>>53006954
High Vampire
Flying Necropolis

>Spells
Raise Dead 1
Undead Power 1
Soul Creation 2
Empowered Bones 1
Soul Burn 1
Soul Weapon 2
Unholy Chains 2

>Army
Cultists x4

>Minions
Evelynn
Loliuna
Merida
Zayah

>Goals
Pocket Dimension

My army consists of nothing but cultist fanatics. I would give a speech to these cultists.

"The lich that we all serve has moved onto a higher plane of existence. He left me behind to guard the gates to this paradise. To do this, we must conceal the resting place of our great lord. This is our holy mission! Remain faithful until the end, and you may join our great lord in eternal paradise!"

My first command to my cultists would be to create many large worker golems. I would give life to these golems with "Create Soul". When I had enough of these golems, I would use my flying fortress to scout for an uninhabited wooded area near a lake. When I found the perfect spot, I would issue my next command: I would tell my cultists to build a normal human town near this lake. My worker golems would greatly speed up this task.

When the village is complete my cultists would settle in. I would live in the largest house as the village chief. Roads would be built leading to this village for trade. All of the cultists would be under instructions to act like normal humans in front of any outsiders.

Evelynn would transform Loliuna and Zayah into vampires. They would become my wives. The fanatical cultists who live there would willingly allow us to drink their blood. The children that grow up in that village will be brainwashed from youth into obedience. When cultists in the village begin to suffer due to old age, they may choose to "ascend". Obviously, this means we'd lead them to a secluded area and mercy kill them. We can't have the rest of the cultists know that there is no actual "ascension".

I'd live in my mansion with my vampire waifus. We'd have all the blood we can drink and be surrounded by fanatics who would do anything for us.
>>
>>53012403
Anima has the reverse problem where there's no reason to be a spellcaster.
>>
>>53012419
3.5 is even more biased in favor of humans and spellcasters. Fighters were fourth rate citizens.
>>
>>53012437
Uh, yeah. We're shitting on fighters right now, anon.
>>
>>53012298
Still, the point stands. The stat gain outside of the racial bonuses is the same for males & females.
Still, that is the sort of stuff you have to deal with when you get a CYOA with gender disparity, and it ain't the sort of thing I am going to change.
>>53012323
Not lying to you, I'm thinking of making a second iteration located in Aystabus. It has some different races, such as the tusken elves (essentially orcs) and the alien dwarves. The setting is also very different, Terrors being a cause of the Cylenians crash-landing and their spaceships spreading radiation to the entire region. I'll be lying off PS for a very long while though.
>>53012368
It does require minmaxing. It was unintentional, but frankly, I'm not going to change it now that I've gotten it to that point. I appreciate your input though.
>>53012392
Most nightward men are used as slaves either for the high priestess herself or her closest circle. Nightward elves are essentially female Azrhas, but they fake being shitlords better, whilst Azrhas don't care. If anyone complains, just murder them.
>>
>>53012191
Onion, I love the CYOA. But you should've known you were playing with fire but separating stats via gender. I'd recommend normalizing that shit just to silence this.
>>
>>53012433
Are you sure? because last time i checked spellcasters are really good too
>>
>>53012392
Stop being such a misogynist.
>>
>>53012299
Europeans in general have been declared a racial anomaly because of the Great Divergence and their obsessions with innovation and knowledge.

East Asians have the second highest average IQs (higher than whites) yet haven't contributed nearly as much compared to the west.

It actually gives me an idea for an OC.
>>
>>53012463
I look forward to it, however long it takes. It'll take me a good while to puzzle out the ideal build for this one, anyway.
>>
>>53012467
Refer to >>53012463
I decided to go that way and at this point, I am not going to change it. Not after the (arguably) ridiculous amount of stuff I either added or changed.
>>53012487
I look forward to it, however long it takes.
>>
>>53012463
So you're telling us 'women are better at magic than men' isn't a thing in your setting?

Because we can end this if you just say so.
>>
>>53012463
>It does require minmaxing. It was unintentional, but frankly, I'm not going to change it now that I've gotten it to that point. I appreciate your input though.
I wouldn't ask you to, or expect you to. It's good as it is, it doesn't need to be reworked. I was just throwing my opinion out there, for what it's worth.
>>
>>53012534
No gender is better at magic, it's just the goddamn starting stats based on sex and race.

Jesus fucking Christ. You're attacking Onion like the guy is some sort of feminazi.
>>
>>53012534
Women are better at magic than men.
That's what I'm saying. Feel free to whine about it. I'll feel free to ignore it.
>>
>>53012486
>second highest average IQs

First is?
>>
>>53012566
No, he's right though. Women are better at magic than men. If anon wants to think literally every other stat is worthless, then let him. It's as far away from reality as the holocaust.
>>
Having a race / gender be better than others is a horrible addition to any roleplayable setting.

It's why I love D&D so much, as no race or gender is explicitly better than others, only the culture defining it.
>>
>>53012593
This can be solved easily Onion with good enough stats can a warrior do anime bullshit?
>>
>>53012608
With good enough stats you can even convince the Moonlake Bard to become your mount.
>>
>>53012593
I need to ask. Are you a woman IRL?
>>
>>53012593
Seems like bad design, and I'm not even hostile towards you.

I'm totally fine with starting stats being as they are, but not a fan of maximum potential being swayed in favor of one gender or race.
>>
>>53012627
Shhh. We don't speak about IRL in these parts. This is a sacred ground.
>>
>>53012470
Yep. In a combat situation the fighter always wins. Spellcasters are the weakest in combat.
>>
>>53012622
There it is magic can't top that
>>
>>53012593
Bad design on your part to be honest. Sounds like a petty choice to make with little benefit for anyone involved.
>>
File: 123454554.jpg (294KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
123454554.jpg
294KB, 1280x827px
>>53012627
>>
>>53012569
>>53012593
You trying to trick me?
>>
>>53012654
If you have a shit ton of spells to cast and you are not able to deal with fighters you are clearly doing something wrong
>>
>>53012604
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.
>>
>>53012569
What is the main/secondary racial stat for each race?
>>
>>53012675
The way anima works, the spells take too long to cast before someone gets in your face and cuts into you.
>>
>>53012668
don't talk to me or my yarn ball ever again
>>
>>53012703
Only if your ACT is shit you can even burn fatigue or whatever it is called in english to get a short boost in ACT
>>
>>53012583
The top three average IQs among the various races, as determined by testing(s) are thus.

3. European
>95 - 101
2. East Asian
>98 - 105
1. Ashkenazi
>112 - 117
>>
>>53012569
>>53012593
Sorry senpai, but there's nothing that makes strength as good as magic. Magic has range. Magic has power. Magic has utility. Strength has nothing.
>>
>>53012008
sure why not, the bread's dead anyway
>>
You could always just ignore Onion's feminist ideals.
>>
>>53012644
Maximum potential is swayed in favor of races. Drachma have the potential of having higher Elo than any other race. Goldstrands have the potential of having the highest Fin.
I said it the last time this was brought up. I know that, I get that, I decided to make it that way and I am not going to change that. If you don't like it, I am sorry, but I am not going to change it.
>>53012672
Why would I?
>>53012700
Main stat is the one they recieve the highest racial bonus, secondary is the one they recieve the second highest bonus. EG: Goldstrand elf's main racial is Fin and secondary racial is Spd.
>>53012742
Tell that to a warrior clad in voidmeld armor.
>>
>>53012728
>Spanish speaker
wew someone who has all the books and without a butchered translation at that.
>>
>Gender should be a purely aesthetic choice in CYOAs.

1. Strongly agree
2. Slightly agree
3. No opinion
4. Slightly disagree
5. Strongly disagree
>>
>>53012774
>Tell that to a warrior clad in voidmeld armor.
>Needs fucking rare equipment to threaten a naked mage.
I will, as a bolder I threw crushes him, since the bolder itself isn't magic.
>>
File: 1475439378723.jpg (298KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
1475439378723.jpg
298KB, 1235x486px
>>53012732
>>
>>53012732
>average IQ
>112 - 117

Why are the Jews so fucking smart?
>>
>>53012801
They know what's good for everyone. They're your greatest ally.
>>
>>53012801
Jewish culture prioritizes smart men getting all the pussy basically.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 02.jpg (2MB, 1248x7136px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 02.jpg
2MB, 1248x7136px
>>53012752
Are you sure? There's like 35 more pages. I could do it no problem, just want to be certain.
>>
>>53012797
And then the warrior dodges the boulder and kicks your ass
>>
>>53012774
What about Humans? If I'm a male is my secondary stat Str?
>>
>>53012800
This isn't actually a racist notion, anon. Equality doesn't exist based on the physiology.

Cultural equality is a noble cause though.
>>
>>53012821
>35 pages

Truly, a weapon to rival Metal Gear.
>>
>>53012780
Are they poorly translated? That explains why you don't know how to mage
>>
>>53012842
I'm just saying, without jews everything would be better.
>>
>>53011976
Does no time pass for Expeditions/Terror hunts? Like, can I do five years of training and then just go slaughter everything in the remaining year?
>>
>>53012829
He won't, because he is a man and thus slower than a woman.
>>
>>53012801
It's not Jews it's just that group of Jews. They don't even make up ten million and in Israel there is less than five million. Compared to almost literally any race they're completely negligible.
>>
>>53012854
Yes, and the updated rules never got translated either.
>>
File: 080.jpg (28KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
28KB, 550x633px
>>53012862
>>
>>53012883
t. Sephardim
>>
>>53012899
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>53012761
Oh anon, how well you know me.
>>53012797
>Rare
It was all going smoothly until you said that.
Not to mention that mages cannot actually use magic to throw boulders at people.They'd need strength to do that.
>>53012836
Drachma, yes. Azrha would be Con.
>>53012870
Expecitions are tecnically quests, so one would take 6 months unless you explore a terriroty within a territory, in which case it'd take one year.
>>
>>53012883
The Ashkanazi have won the most Nobel Prices out of any other group.

lol
>>
>>53012883
I guess Indians are the most important race in the world.
>>
>>53012896
Holy fuck what a mess someone needs to translate that shit properly
>>
>>53012801
It's not all the jews, just a small part.
>>
>>53012918
>they literally have nazi in the name
>>
>>53012913
Why couldn't mages cast a bolder throwing spell?
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 03.jpg (3MB, 1250x7510px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 03.jpg
3MB, 1250x7510px
>>53012850
It is rather powerful. And there's no more images until page 10 from here. Are you up for the challenge?
>>
>>53012877
>Warriors that hone their body are slower than a wizard just because slight differences between sexes

Yeah how about no
>>
>>53012964
Hone their strength. Lift as many weights as you want, it won't make you faster.
>>
>>53012943
Fine by me, anon.
>>
>>53012974
Well if that is true they can just punch the fucking boulder and then kill you
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 04.jpg (2MB, 1248x6396px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 04.jpg
2MB, 1248x6396px
>>53012984
THEN BEHOLD.
>>
>>53012862
Anon, you're only attacking a symptom.

The true disease is Life. Omnicide is the only way.
>>
>>53012913
What about terror hunts?

This is making my final character hard to do, gotta min/max all this.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 05.jpg (3MB, 1250x7699px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 05.jpg
3MB, 1250x7699px
>>53013002
>>
>>53012918
I meant by population. That whole thing is run by jews anyway so that shouldn't be a surprise.
>>53012933
Not at all but even they'd kick their ass in a war so it really doesn't matter. The only two important by their population and intelligence are Asians and Europeans. They just don't have the numbers.
>>
>>53013005
>life
Try existence.
>>
>>53013029
Inorganic molecules did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53012942
Mainly because, in the setting, magic is not physical. Boulders would be a big fucking ball of earth magic, which by the by is the only magic that allows for that to happen.
>>53013018
Terror hunts are optional. You can make one of your companons your waifu/husbando and live together forever doing some shit in some place.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 06.jpg (2MB, 1248x4608px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 06.jpg
2MB, 1248x4608px
>>53013024
>>
>>53013029
Thermodynamics was a gud boi, he dindu nuffin.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 07.jpg (1MB, 1248x4344px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 07.jpg
1MB, 1248x4344px
>>53013050
>>
I fucking hate gender superiority in CYOAs, unless it's Rapture Academy of course! hurhurhur But even so, that one wasn't based around physiological superiority, more so RAPE.

Onion is a dingleberry feminist enforcer. Probably an accomplice of Angel.
>>
>>53013046
I meant how long they take. And does "Will disappear in x years" means they disappear at the start or end of that year?
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 08.jpg (2MB, 1250x7934px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 08.jpg
2MB, 1250x7934px
>>53013083
>>
>>53013085
Racial/Gender superiority is extremely bad in roleplay settings. You shouldn't be forced into options over what you want to be.
>>
>>53013063
Fuck thermodynamics it ruined my perpetual motion device and now it keeps going faster so it breaks my dynamos
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 09.jpg (1MB, 1250x4454px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 09.jpg
1MB, 1250x4454px
>>53013107

>>53013085
Rapture Academy is shit, Anon. This is common knowledge.
>>
>>53013046
>Mainly because, in the setting, magic is not physical
Cast telekinesis/mage hand.
>>
>>53013027
There are only 500 million Europeans, their numbers are paltry.
>>
>>53013123
>Races have no special features whatsoever
Boring
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 10.jpg (3MB, 1250x7859px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 10.jpg
3MB, 1250x7859px
>>53013127
>>
>>53011814
>>53011830
>>53011860
>>53011909
>>53011976
>>53011991

A beautiful CYOA ruined by 'muh womenz'
I was looking forward to this too. I might as well just ignore the sex differences, it being the sole red flag.
>>
>>53013104
They tecnically don't take time unless you're doing the Unnamed Terror one by jumping into the pit in Horizon's End, which takes one year. And the Terrors would dissapear at the end of the year.
>>53013130
Good luck casting something that doesn't exist.
>>53013085
C...could it be? Has my secret identity been leaked? B...but how?
>>53013156
Feel free to do so.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 11.jpg (2MB, 1250x7814px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 11.jpg
2MB, 1250x7814px
>>53013149
>>
>>53013147
Not what I'm getting at, anon.
>>
>>53013172
>Good luck casting something that doesn't exist.
I don't see why it doesn't exist.
>>
>>53013123
just pick a different race then you mong
>>
>>53012801
Selective testing - the average Jewish IQ is not that high.
>>
>>53013156
He should have made the intro turn you into a woman.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 12.jpg (2MB, 1250x7707px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 12.jpg
2MB, 1250x7707px
>>53013178
>>
>>53013182
I mean, you could create it if you had enough Cast. Better be ready for spending a life working as an archivist tho.
>>
>>53013172
You think having a society of fantasy muslims who are male dominant makes up for the balance, correct? Despite nobody wanting to be a fantasy muslim in their roleplay, of course.
>>
>>53013046
A big ball of earth magic would still be physical, since it exists as part of the physical world, it just might have a few extra rules attached.
>>
>>53013204
It'd be worth it to show off how mages are vast superior to warriors in every way.
>>
I'm appreciative of Onion for making a lovely CYOA, which I will thoroughly enjoy.

But I do agree that one gender being better than the others is a bit odd. I've only ever seen this happen in Phantasy Star. It's not something most people even think of applying.

You guys should stock attacking him/her though. This place isn't supposed to be an art gallery. The Mona Lisa wasn't ruined or anything.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 13.jpg (2MB, 1248x6208px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 13.jpg
2MB, 1248x6208px
>>53013202
>>
>>53013226
>stock
Not sure why I typed that instead of 'stop'

Must be getting tired.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 14.jpg (2MB, 1250x7694px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 14.jpg
2MB, 1250x7694px
>>53013231
>>
>>53013226
>I've only ever seen this happen in Phantasy Star.
caseal for life
>>
>>53013254
either because you're a little girl fag who wants to wear stockings, or because youre a misogynist bastard who wants to enslave women and put them into stocks

there is no other option so pick one you faggot
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 15.jpg (2MB, 1250x6952px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 15.jpg
2MB, 1250x6952px
>>53013265
Hey, only twenty more pages of companions to go.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 16.jpg (2MB, 1250x7723px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 16.jpg
2MB, 1250x7723px
>>53013288
Specifically companions. There's other pages besides those left.
>>
>>53013274
I will admit, I support men and am hostile towards North American feminism.

I support feminism everywhere else. Like the Middle East, where you can't speak of being a women without being stoned.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 17.jpg (1MB, 1248x4008px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 17.jpg
1MB, 1248x4008px
>>53013308
>>
>>53013156
>local man puts down content because it inflamed his autism.
>>
>>53013334
>blatant feminist
>possibly Onion
>>
>>53013288
>Hey, only twenty more pages of companions to go.
Why is it not a pdf?
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 18.jpg (3MB, 1250x7704px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 18.jpg
3MB, 1250x7704px
>>53013328
>>
>>53013206
There are two societies of fantasy muslims. One are arses and the other one are less arses.
Still, the fact that you're making a character within a society doesn't mean you have to follow the rules of said society. You can escape from the Yahud killing/helping everyone on your way. I ain't the one making the story, bud'o.
>>53013211
I wrote physical. I meant corporeal. My mistake on that one.
>>53013216
Send me a postcard when you do that.
>>53013315
Your ideals remind me to those of someone who could or not be me. I wonder...
Still, I appreciate the support, but I'd rather you let them REEE now rather than having them REEEEing the next thread.
>>
I didn;t even know that dude was a chick. You really think you know a guy.
>>
>>53013352
You'd still need to be an ugly sandman with a giant nose, curly hair, and brown skin.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 19.jpg (3MB, 1250x7715px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 19.jpg
3MB, 1250x7715px
>>53013347
Can you spot the Best Girl on this page?

>>53013346
He didn't want to ruin the image quality by compressing them, though he did end up making a completely text version of Order so maybe he'll do the same for Pokemon Personified Plus+.
>>
>>53011830
Enchant Blade requires Affinity, which doesn't exist.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 20.jpg (3MB, 1250x7702px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 20.jpg
3MB, 1250x7702px
>>53013371
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 21.jpg (1MB, 1248x4336px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 21.jpg
1MB, 1248x4336px
>>53013401
>>
>>53013374
Ah, yes, thank you. I missed that one when I was updating the skills. Enchant Blade requires Duality. I'm changing that to the proper description now.
>>53013364
You could be a lizardman if that tickles your pickle. Or a thicc elf. Or a radfem elf. Or an extint elf. There's plenty of variety, really.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 22.jpg (2MB, 1250x7767px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 22.jpg
2MB, 1250x7767px
>>53013420
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 23.jpg (2MB, 1250x7771px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 23.jpg
2MB, 1250x7771px
>>53013443
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 24.jpg (2MB, 1250x7777px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 24.jpg
2MB, 1250x7777px
>>53013470
>>
>>53013433
We're talking specifically about the race you think balances the female dominance elsewhere. They are sand people.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 25.jpg (1MB, 1248x5528px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 25.jpg
1MB, 1248x5528px
>>53013492
My album playlist started looping. Time to put on the next one.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 26.jpg (1MB, 1248x4764px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 26.jpg
1MB, 1248x4764px
>>53013523
>>
>>53013500
I don't know where you're getting the idea that females the dominant gender in Sadira, but you're wrong. Drachma males are the ones holding positions of power within Galata and none of the 10 Darkskin dukes are females. The only place where there's clear female domination is with the Nightward.
>>
How many waifus and husbandos are there in Pokemon Personified?
>>
>>53013554
And magic. Which is fucking retarded. I would still concede if you said they weren't the best in terms of potential, like every fictional setting ever.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 27.jpg (1MB, 1248x4772px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 27.jpg
1MB, 1248x4772px
>>53013553

>>53013559
Why don't you count? I'm posting all of it, after all.
>>
>>53013553
> 26
WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 28.jpg (1MB, 1250x4781px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 28.jpg
1MB, 1250x4781px
>>53013580
>>
>>53013579
>I would concede if you conceded.
... That's not how any of that works. Also Discworld.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 29.jpg (2MB, 1250x7769px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 29.jpg
2MB, 1250x7769px
>>53013604

>>53013583
Soon. Depending on your definition of soon, I suppose.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 30.jpg (3MB, 1250x7758px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 30.jpg
3MB, 1250x7758px
>>53013638
My browser locked up for a second there. I was gonna get a little upset.
>>
>>53013622
>Discworld
>He forgot wizards exist and/or the reason why wizards are useless.
Hint: It's social.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 31.jpg (1MB, 1250x4770px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 31.jpg
1MB, 1250x4770px
>>53013651
>>
>>53013622
>Discworld
Wizards are actually more powerful than Witches in Discworld. Unless you count the "fat n' lazy" generation.
>>
>>53013433
Do you get 1 skill point per quest, so 2 a year?
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 32.jpg (2MB, 1250x7793px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 32.jpg
2MB, 1250x7793px
>>53013675
>>
>>53013675
Does this CYOA include literally all 750whatever Pokemon?

Was someone that insane/autistic?
>>
>>53013559
There aren't any husbandos or waifus in Pokenon Personified, I believe. Just companions.
>>
>>53013722
One of the items is an engagement ring.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 33.jpg (1MB, 1248x4780px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 33.jpg
1MB, 1248x4780px
>>53013697

>>53013704
No, there are some duplicate pokemon in here and there are plenty of uniques missing. This was made before Sun/Moon came out anyway. That's what the new update is for. If it ever gets released.

>>53013722
You can put a ring on most of them, though. But not the orphans. Well, maybe one orphan. I don't remember.
>>
>>53013579
X group is the best in terms of potential in X thing and Y group is the best in terms of potential in Y thing, like in every RPG ever. The only actual difference is that in this case, jimmies have been rustled because it's both race-based and gender-based.
Do you want me to concede that females aren't better at magic when they are? You want me to lie because it'll make you feel better or something? Or do you want me to concede that warriors are better than mages? Do you want me to concede that warriors are useless? Because they are not. And if you claim they are, that's an asspull of epic proportions.
>>53013686
2 a year, yes. But you need to have the stats for it.
>>53013722
Silly anon. This is CYOAG. There are always waifus.
>>
>>53011976
I think the stats are a little off with the terrors. You can't face the Primeval Dragon with anything but a 1/5 chance of winning.
>>
>>53013733
Doesn't mean anything. I doubt it can even make companions gay for you. No lesbians or homosexual husbandos.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 34.jpg (2MB, 1250x7770px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 34.jpg
2MB, 1250x7770px
>>53013737
>>
>>53013742
The primeval dragon was not the only terror that you can survive if you fail though?
>>
>>53013740
> like in every RPG ever

I've really noticed the opposite to be honest. In most very RPG starting stats =/= potential. Your CYOA is just going against the norm, which is about the only good thing I can say for it, despite it being annoying.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 35.jpg (1MB, 1248x5530px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 35.jpg
1MB, 1248x5530px
>>53013757
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 36.jpg (3MB, 1250x9517px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 36.jpg
3MB, 1250x9517px
>>53013784
Oh look we're done with the companions section.
>>
>>53013740
Yeah no, racial statistics have never defined maximum theoretical potential in most of the RPGs I have played, be it tabletop or video.

They just haven't. Look at Dungeons & Dragons.
>>
File: Pokemon Personified 37.jpg (1MB, 1250x2946px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Personified 37.jpg
1MB, 1250x2946px
>>53013814
Man, did I only get dubs once during this whole ordeal? That kind of blows. Oh well. Next thread I'll perform all 46 pages of the Order symphony if someone asks.
>>
>>53011976
Do Horizon's End and the Void Gate both go to the same terror?
>>
Will Anon's Imouto ever get updated?
>>
>>53010440
>text directly on images
>text unaligned with other objects
God, in a single post I suddenly understand why you get so much shit.
>>
>>53013742
Thanks for pointing that out. That was a big oversight. The actual stats should be Elo 30. Spd 25. Con 20. Fin 25. Wil 25.
I thought I'd changed those, but in the end turns out I only changed one. Welp.
>>53013841
Yes. One takes a year and a half to find with a stat gain of 2 and no time to reach the fight and the other takes 1 year to find with a stat gain of 4 and then another year to reach the fight.
>>53013831
>>53013781
Well, if that's how it is, I'm very fucking sorry. I am not changing it.
>>
>>53013831
Well humans ARE the most powerful wizards in D&D, we have lore and mechanics as proof for that much.
>>
>>53013922
Yes yes humans are the best whatever
>>
>>53013922
Yes, but that's based around culture. Not physiology.

Most humans don't have the arcane spark elves have, yet they still produce far more proficient spellcasters. They also learn magic in decades, while elves take senturies.
>>
>>53013946
>They also learn magic in decades, while elves take senturies

So humans are just so much more competent with magic compared to the long lived races. Hasn't this been evident since forever?
>>
>>53013903
>a year to find
Horizon's End has no prereq, so it should only take six months to find.
>>
>>53013981
I think it is more along the lines of trying to learn how to cast shit fast because you are going to die this also probably ends in disaster quite often too
>>
>>53013991
Under "The far north"
"You can ignore stat upgrades to explore horizon's end or the Titan's Passing instead"
>>
>>53014048
Oh, my bad. If we already explored The Far North, does that mean we have to re-explore it to get to Horizon's End?
>>
>>53014076
Only if your objective is to reach the Unnamed Terror hunt through the pit at Horizon's End or if you decide to do so.
>>
>>53014076
That last message is a bit shit explanation. Apologies.
Only if you're exploring the Far North, you can get to Horizon's End. You don't need to reexplore the Far North if your intention is fighting the Unnamed Terror through Horizon's End.
>>
First page preview for the Cthulhu Wars cyoa is done. Should I post it here, or wait for the next?
>>
>>53014179
post it.
>>
>>53014179
I say post it.
>>
File: fuck you.png (6KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
6KB, 239x258px
Why are you guys being so fucking mean to Onion. Even I don't fully agree with the sex based statistics, but I'm not going to attempt to invalidate his/her work.

How bad are the satisfaction levels here? My god.
>>
>>53014253
This place isn't satisfactory, period.

Better you convert to the Church of Saber.
>>
>>53014179
NO WIPS
>>
>>53014178
So I visit the Far North to get to Titan's Passing in Y2 or so, then in Y9 I decide to go to Horizon's End. Do I have to travel through Far North yet again?

I assume this also means that you have to do the Terrors immediately after you reach them, instead of 'unlocking' them and them going in a later year for free.
>>
>>53014253
Why don't you suck Onion's dick then?

>>53014298
>Church of Saber
Is there even such a thing?
>>
>>53014253
I'm loving the update, but I'm currently trying to clarify some rules before I start on my magnum opus.
>>
>>53014179
All the WIPs.
>>
>>53014253
People never complain about my CYOAs because I don't make stupid design choices that cripple the player's freedom. I think that's an important thing to consider when making a CYOA.
>>
>>53014179
All the WIPs but they must be finished eventually or i will burst out of your computer and force you to do so
>>
>>53014253
Because if anon can postulate that its possible for a woman to be slightly better than him at something than it must be the evil work of the feminists
>>
File: cthulhuwarsCYOA1.png (4MB, 1500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhuwarsCYOA1.png
4MB, 1500x4000px
>>53014179
Alright, here's page 1.

>>53014359
No worries. I plan to finish this, even if I don't end up doing too much to update it after the fact.
>>
>>53014305
>Do I have to travel through Far North yet again?
I'm afraid yes.
>you have to do the Terrors immediately after you reach them
Not necessarily. You don't even have to do the Terrors if you don't want to. But I digress. Reaching any Terror after discovering their dwelling can be done whenever as long as it's within the allotted years, which I might rise.
>>53014322
He'd have to find my dick first. It's not easy. Trust me, I've tried.
>>
>>53014368
The thing is though, it's not A woman. It's ALL women. Individuals can be exceptional, but the collective should be equal.
>>
>>53014358
I fully agree with you, I just don't think you should be so scornful.
>>
>>53014425
Women are on average better than men at somethings and vice versa
>>
>>53014425
Agreed.

>>53014436
But not on universal subjects, and magic is oh so universal in a fantasy setting.
>>
>>53014425
>All women are superior in X and All men are superior in X
I would understand if women were superior and that is all there is to it but this is not the case
>>
>>53014459
All women have the potential to be better than all men at magic, is what Onion is spewing.
>>
>>53014322
>Why don't you suck Onion's dick then?
Such wit, anon, such eloquence! Alas, it is wasted on /tg/. Might I suggest a board more accustomed to your degree of erudition?
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>53014433
>4433

dubs of dubs
>>
File: confused man.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
confused man.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>53014475
Did it really take you 10 minutes to come up with that reply?
>>
>>53014456
Not in all fantasy, and apparently not in this one.
If you want an example look at Norse mythology where most men can't even magic.

Not that I really like it as a design choice, there was a reason why -4 STR was phased out and it's not purely because muj SJWs.
>>
>>53012801
Because they're the master race.
There's a reason they control the whole world.
>>
>>53014470
And all men have the potential to have better physique i don't see you complaining about this though
>>
>>53007062
In the new thread:
>>53014496
>>
>>53014491
>Not in all fantasy
Barely so. An understatement actually.

>Norse mythology where most men can't even magic.
I might as well bring up Odin, who was technically a god sorcerer, trading off his eye for forbidden knowledge.
Within the world's mythologies and folklore, women are often associated with malevolent and/or mysterious workings. Yet men are still more represented in the arcane and the occult, in fucking spades.
>>
>>53014507
Except this is fantasy. And magic defines fantasy. It's bad form, sorry. I'm hardly the only one here who thinks such.
>>
>>53014543
>Barely so. An understatement actually.
There are plenty of examples, and just because something is standard doesn't mean everything has to use that standard.

>I might as well bring up Odin
And Odin was considered a huge exception because of that.
>>
you faggots are why we can never have nice things
>>
>>53014563
>There are plenty of examples
Not enough to combat the overwhelming counter examples.
>>
>>53014558
>Magic defines fantasy
It's amazing how some anons are so unable to imagine anything outside of the most generic box.

>>53014581
It doesn't matter which has more, standards don't need to be religiously followed. Not everything has to be the cliche or commonly accepted idea. Things can differ. This differs from the standard. Why is that so hard for you?
>>
onion
release a new version where men cant use magick at all pls
>>
>>53014606
Well aren't you a pretentious little bugger.

You even disregarded one of the pillars of fantasy fiction.
>>
>>53014608
Well shit, if it's YOU asking then I might just have to.
I am in fact not going to do so, in case there are doubts.
>>53014634
Holy shit, if it's YOU asking, I actually might.
This is also sarcasm.
>>
>>53014628
Not everything has to follow "the pillars".
It's fine when people use the commonly accepted traits and tropes, and it's fine when people don't. Just because something is standard doesn't mean it has to be the only thing. It's really not that hard to understand.
>>
onion make a version where women have the physical capacities of a porcelain doll pls
>>
>>53014649
It's too bad we just had April; making a female-mage-only version would be an ideal April 1st antic.
>>
onion make a version where women are all slaves and can't into anything
>>
>>53014671
Well I'll be, that sounds like a great idea!
>>53014698
I did already. It's called Whoresale. I posted it in /d/ ages ago.
>>
Onion how many vaganias do you have?
>>
Onion why?
>>
>>53014719
28 vanagianos and 3 vorgonoes.
And also a panini.
>>53014736
Why the fuck not?
>>
>>53014719
42 anon
and 4 micro-penises
>>
Yo Onion, do we get skill points for killing the Terrors?
>>
>>53014791
That's a possibility I haven't considered.
Not in principle, but since I'm going to be cleaning up text and whatnot, I may as well add that.
>>
>>53006987

>High Vampire
>Demonic Spire

Spells
>Undead Power
>Spirits from Hell - Tier 1
>Unholy Chains - Tier 2
>Communion - Tier 2
>Raise Dead
>Soul Creation - Tier 1
>Un-Mortality - Tier 1

Army
>Vampire Clan
>Fallen Angel Army

Minions
>Mikaela, The Archangel
>Teresa, Princess of Lyran
>Merida, Kitsune Shaman
>Zayah, Cult Leader
>Vician, The Squire
>>
>>53006196
Sloth is the only option that wouldn't be aids to have to deal with. Also Sloth is cute.
>>
>>53014748
>micro-penises
It's actually micro-penii, anon.
It's like cactus/cacti and octopus/octopi.
>>
>>53012593
Good to know I didn't need to save a shit cyoa then. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>53015857
Golly you really showed him four hours later when we're on page 10 and there's already a new thread up.
Gee willikers he'll probably change it how you like and give you a free waifu to gobble on your knob now.
>>
>>53016086
Pretending to be retarded again?
>>
File: only pretending.png (100KB, 568x406px) Image search: [Google]
only pretending.png
100KB, 568x406px
>>53016096
>>
>>53011081
GoodAuthorDude confirmed for best author (after beri)
>>
>>53012008
>>53012008
Adventurer - League of Battlers
Male
Fit
Young Adult - 17
Dual Type - Fighting/Poison (950)

Acid Armor
Poison Jab
High Jump Kick
Close Combat

Clear Body

Mysterious Ring x2 (900)

Elana Wunder (24)
Spark (22)
Knight of Fairy, Gawain (20)
Arrgle (18)
Haro Eve (16)
Pretizel Ballows (14)
Rank 1, Favella Marrows (11)
Rank 2, Dusk (8)
Rank 4, Lafla Minos (5)
Wakka (3)
Fighting Warlord, Arthur (0)

Battle League Championship

What the fuck do you spend build points on
Thread posts: 556
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.