[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>campaign ended 6 months ago >DM has been saying ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ginger shocked.png (101KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
ginger shocked.png
101KB, 252x250px
>campaign ended 6 months ago
>DM has been saying ever since he's just got to finish his other campaigns before he starts another
>His other campaigns are filled with people that go off the rails so actually finishing the campaign will never happen

Anyone else know the feeling of tfw no campaign?
>>
Maybe you should DM your own campaign you parasite
>>
>>52998834
This.

DM'ing your own game also teaches you how to git gud and fast.
>>
>>52998834
/thread

>>52998834
^^^^
this

>>52998834
WIN WIN WIN

>>52998834
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
>>52998834
Its not fun to DM tho.
>>
>>52999510
Only people who've never GM'd a good group say that.

My first time was D&D with mostly randoms and it was a slog. But my second campaign was Age of Rebellion with my friends, which was a blast.
>>
>>52999535
Nah i would rather be a player.
>>
File: warden shawshank.jpg (29KB, 602x458px) Image search: [Google]
warden shawshank.jpg
29KB, 602x458px
>>52999699
Good luck with that then.

You could R20 and cast yourself amongst the sodomites, so to speak.
>>
>>52999699
Sucks to be you then, because your options are pretty clearly GM or do nothing.
>>
>>52999161
>How Not to Samefag: The Post
>>
I haven't played in either of my weekly IRL games for two months now because of one consistently absent player that the DM refuses to run without
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.