[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NASA has created 3D printed chainmail for ships and space su

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 41

File: space_fabric_main_crop-640x354.jpg (42KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
space_fabric_main_crop-640x354.jpg
42KB, 640x354px
NASA has created 3D printed chainmail for ships and space suits. Are we looking at the predecessor to future armor?

http://gizmodo.com/nasa-is-developing-3d-printed-chain-mail-to-protect-shi-1794626061
>>
What the fuck is it with nasa and super materials
>>
>>52993885
Protect from projectiles in space.
>>
>>52993885
SCIENCE!!!

Alternatively: space, bitch.
>>
File: 1490894745167.jpg (216KB, 1193x670px) Image search: [Google]
1490894745167.jpg
216KB, 1193x670px
>>52993885

How else are we going to do stuff like build orbital elevtaros and colonize the other planets?
>>
>>52993885
If you don't do that, you won't get anywhere.
After all, the requirements to go to space is so harsh, its a enviroment where things like that can happen.
>>
>>52993848
>>52993885
>>52993903
Based on the article OP posted, it sounds like it's more designed for thermoregulation than for stopping projectiles. That said, 3D printed lattices like that will undoubtedly be cropping up in materials science all over the place in the not-so-distant future, so it's not out of the question that armor could be developed from something similar.
>>
File: 1486927417052.jpg (437KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1486927417052.jpg
437KB, 1280x1062px
>>52993984

I wouldn't be surprised if the DoD threw some money behind it for better body armor. Flexible, easy to make chainmail like armor that can flex and be woven into ballistic fabrics and make body armor out of it?

Never mind what you can do when exo-skeletons start to come into their own
>>
>>52993885
Space sucks and you need good shit up there, adapting to space usually gets us amazing shit to use down here.
You know how you microwave that oatmeal with freeze-dried fruit every morning?
Microwave ovens and freeze drying were both invented by NASA.
It's too bad that people think groundside solar power is viable outside of rural lifestyles, though.
>>
>>52994047
Oh, I'd be surprised if the DoD didn't perpetually have their finger on NASA's technological pulse to figure out how they can kill people with whatever brilliant thing they just came up with.

That said, I agree. It would especially come in handy as a means of protecting the exoskeletons themselves.
>>
File: 1486943064913.jpg (52KB, 564x871px) Image search: [Google]
1486943064913.jpg
52KB, 564x871px
>>52994157

Yeah, you'd think with the sort of budget republicans want to give the DoD they could funnel that into NASA to get a lot of their programs off the ground.

Exoskeletons to help astronauts during EVA activities? BAM. A little tweeking and hardening and you have power armor for soldiers
>>
>>52993885
If the only thing between you and suffocation is a thin space suit, you damn well want it to be more robust against cuts/tears than the fabric crap they've been using for the last few decades.
>>
>>52994047
Chainmail allows for less movement then platemail, its unlikely to be used as armor, also it wouldn't work well as it would require plates for shock absorption anyway.
>>
File: hj4eIRB.jpg (924KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
hj4eIRB.jpg
924KB, 1200x792px
>>52994284
>Yeah, you'd think with the sort of budget republicans want to give the DoD they could funnel that into NASA to get a lot of their programs off the ground.

>"American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream,"
>>
>>52994536

And you had to ruin it putting that bitch's face on a perfectly good piece of art
>>
>>52994536
>"American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream"
Unless Trump teams up with Mattis to overthrow democracy, it's definitely too big a dream.

Congress can't even agree on how to repeal a universally hated healthcare bill that they've been trying to get rid of for 6 year. You know they'll never approve a trillion-dollar space program.
>>
>>52994659

And don't forget no wall either.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>52993939
>tfw you bought prime real estate on the equator and now the gubment wants to build a gigantic sub-orbital ring overtop of it
>>
>>52993848

Not future enough, needs to be hexagons
>>
File: 1364151953481.jpg (155KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1364151953481.jpg
155KB, 900x900px
>>52994659
>universally hated healthcare bill

Someone has been inhaling far too much Trump
>>
>>52993848
That is fucking awesome. God, what I wouldn't give to move even 5% of our crazy bloated military budget to NASA...
>>
>>52994765

I don't know dude. Imagine how much money they'd give you and you could probably live on top of it as well!

Seems like a win win to me.
>>
>>52994817
>>52994834
Every place a look now just makes me sad to be an American. There is no escape. Not even to space.
>>
>>52994765
>investing in real estate.
>not making your own floating space shuttle launch pad in the middle of international waters with blackjack and hookers.
You got what you deserved.
>>
File: LaughsInAmerican.jpg (29KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
LaughsInAmerican.jpg
29KB, 374x378px
>>52994659
>universally hated
You're right. I sure hate having insurance. It was better when I just had to die or power through. Manifest destiny. The weak should fear the strong, and all that brouhaha.
>>
>>52994911

It's that Rugged Individualism. They'd rather die penniless of cancer rather than have insurance but god forbid you touch their medicare!

Something something Ayn Rand something something
>>
File: 3036271-9599887380-29952[1].jpg (175KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
3036271-9599887380-29952[1].jpg
175KB, 1280x670px
>>52994942
>>52994911
>>
>>52994911
Those of us who had insurance before sure do miss paying less than half what we do now for what was generally considered better coverage.

And yes, it more or less is universally hated. Even the Democrats who voted for that mess were voting to get rid of parts of it years later, they just weren't willing to let the other guys vote on it first.
>>
>>52994911
Obongo cost me over $6000 with his mandate that I wouldn't have spent otherwise. I haven't had cause to go to a doctor in the last 15 years and yet here I am with insurance like a cuck, subsidizing fatties and old people.
>>
>>52993885

patents on these materials are a large part of the budget
>>
>>52993848

Woah, that looks techno.
>>
>>52994977
Do you insure your car, anon?
>>
>>52994284
Well, it seems everyone has it out for poor NASA, as it were. They've been stripped of funding time and time again. It definitely depresses me that all the govbux have to go into R&D for the next missile platform so we can sell it to Europe and Israel instead of materials science to improve construction, genetic science to improve agriculture or nanotech to improve medicine.
>>
>>52994977
>Obongo
Man, if Republicans could take the effort that the put towards hacking the english language into something unrecognizable and making stupid names, and actually put it towards pretty much anything actually worth a damn, then we'd be getting somewhere.

Also, your post reeks of >waaah, I have to be a decent human and help out people who aren't as privileged as I am
>>
>>52994974
>>52994977
the funny part is, the EVERYONE MUST GET INSURANCE bit was a sop to the Insurance industry, who, don't let them fool you, made a fucking KILLING off of the REQUIRED premiums of MILLIONS of new people.

The Affordable Care act certainly was a cluster fuck but it's because Obama was too weak and compromised with the right and the insurance lobby, putting out a shit bill that didn't do anything right and pleased no one. What it DID do right was get rid of pre-existing condition statutes, and made it so employees who work 32 hours a week could qualify for full time benefits

Of course the only REAL way to fix insurance reg is to break up the big companies and make them operate like the non-profits they're supposed to be, turning their excess money over a certain percentage back to their constituents in a premium refund, rather than just fucking keeping it and giving themselves bonuses and blowjobs. In certain states this happens but only because the state legislature goes at them hammer and tongs.

None of this will ever happen because the right mistook being fiscally conservative for sucking corporatist cock at some point, and the left is full of dingleberries who can't figure out why no one likes that soulless guttershark Hillary Clinton and are trying to push 90's style diversification quotas instead of actually governing

t. Democrat whose just given up
>>
>>52994963

If I could get the promise of a kick ass cyborg body I'd vote for him. Just move the senpai out of the country for a few years and burn it all to the ground and then move them back in and protect them.
>>
>>52995075
>waaah, I have to be a decent human and help out people who aren't as privileged as I am
I think his big qualm is the "have to" bit, anon.

Forced altruism isn't altruism.
>>
>>52995121
You really do love your senpai :^)
>>
>>52995160

Yes, and someday a benevolent philosopher king will take the reigns of power and everything will be grand.
>>
>>52995080
>was a sop to the Insurance industry
Explain why most of them have dropped out of the exchanges then. Between having to cover absolutely everything and having their cash flow mandated they've had to raise rates and deductibles to ridiculous levels just to stay compliant.

>operate like the non-profits they're supposed to be
I don't think you understand how businesses work, anon. They aren't charities
>>
>>52995186

How the fuck did I do that? I meant to type family but you know what? Whatever It still works.
>>
File: Barron Trump 1.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
Barron Trump 1.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
>>52995187
Indeed.

Baron is still young, but his powers are growing.
>>
>>52995209
His name sounds like a fucking supervillain.

Kid's going to go far.
>>
>>52994911
>Let's make it so that anyone working over 30 hours has to be insured by their employer.
>There's no way they'll just cut employee work hours.
>>
>>52995248

With automation becoming more of a thing we have bigger issues that no one wants to tackle.
>>
>>52994659
>universally hated healthcare bill
At most it's a "divisive" healthcare bill. It's got a 48% favorable rating.
>>
>>52995075

>Also, your post reeks of >waaah, I have to be a decent human and help out people who aren't as privileged as I am

The vast majority of healthcare costs are self inflicted and a result of long term lifestyle choices.

>>52995080

Insurance companies barely keep in the black. You want to lower medical bills and premiums? Tort reform is the answer and has been for many years.

>What it DID do right was get rid of pre-existing condition statutes

This is by far the worst part, and should be removed. What was bullshit before was people getting denied for RENEWAL because of conditions they developed in the previous term, but now a company literally has to pick you up fresh if you apply even if you have hopeless metastatic cancer, or diabetes and atherosclerosis from being a fat lazy piece of shit for 50 years.
>>
>>52994146
>2017
>Not knowing solar power is the future and will replace all those dangerous nuclear plants.
>>
>>52995248
It's exactly what happened to me, 32 hours, qualified for insurance at work, health care bill goes through, corporate dictates all part time workers are to get cut below requirement level.
I LOST insurance because of the bill.
>>
>>52995336
Bill Nye plz
>>
>>52994911
Nice. I had insurance before it. I don't anymore.
I'm just glad he won so I didn't have to shell out penalty money for something I didn't have money for in the first place.
>>
>>52993939
Image looks like utter shit. Artist has no conception of perspective or scale. Never mind the physical impossibility of the structure.
>>
>>52994615
Cry harder, you leftist piece of shit.
>>
File: 9AhHv6p.jpg (104KB, 520x540px) Image search: [Google]
9AhHv6p.jpg
104KB, 520x540px
>>52995326
>Insurance companies barely keep in the black.

Then perhaps they should be allowed to fail, instead of suckling on the taxpayer's teat.
>>
>>52994911
Suck more of Marx's syphillitic cock, please. I'm sure it won't end in a short drop and a sudden stop like every other time in history.
>>
>>52995054
>lol wow voluntary insurance for a product is totally the same as being forced under penalty of death to purchase something simply for being alive
We debunked this shit in 2008 when the nigger first proposed his marxism, you fucking idiot. Tell your boss to fire you or give you a new shilling playbook.
>>
>>52995420

When you're dying of stage 5 anal cancer because you never went to the doctor you keep thinking that.
>>
Don't forget the pharma corps either.

>enjoy government-sanctioned monopoly over IP
>charge any price you like for your drugs
>no individual can afford it
>insurance covers 95% because the government will pay them two
>everyone profits (except the national debt)
>>
>>52995436
>>lol wow voluntary insurance for a product is totally the same as being forced under penalty of death to purchase something simply for being alive

actually car insurance is required by law in some states
>>
File: Q_21st_Soldier.jpg (78KB, 801x690px) Image search: [Google]
Q_21st_Soldier.jpg
78KB, 801x690px
>>52993848

Now, we only need some combat drugs.
>>
>>52995336
If you ask me, it's not the source we should be concerning ourselves with, it's the means of transmitting it. If we could develop a wireless energy grid and use AI to allocate our resources to where they're needed at any given time, how we're generating the power would be practically arbitrary.

You could put nuclear reactors on floating stations in the middle of the ocean, if all power was transmitted wirelessly via lasers/satellites. Free-floating means no cracks in their foundations, and being in the middle of the ocean means lots of coolant.
>>
>>52995373
Please tell me that Bill Nye doesn't actually think that.

>>52995415
The whole healthcare system is fucked beyond reason. It's a mad house.
>>
>>52995443
if only he'd gone to the doctors and gotten his cancer cured

oh wait
>>
>>52995456
I wasn't aware it was optional in any state. It's all about liability, your insurance is there so that you can't hit someone, be at fault, and fuck them over by just declaring bankruptcy and being poor.
>>
>>52995465
>Please tell me that Bill Nye doesn't actually think that.
It was an episode on his new Netflix show
>>
>>52995326
>>52995080
>>52994977
Stand back, anons, I'm a motherfucking federal bureaucrat. I can tell you exactly what's wrong with healthcare in the this country. The pharmaceutical companies are bribing doctors to follow a "managed care" approach to their patients' health; essentially keeping patients on an ever-expanding regimen of prescription drugs the treat symptoms but do not cure conditions.

I have presided over hundreds of disability claims for people who could have been cured of spinal injuries by a simple surgery on a herniated disc, but have instead spent 15 years taking muscle relaxers and multiple painkillers to hide the fact that bits of their lumbar discs are impinging on their nerves. Their conditions will inevitably progress and may even result in paralysis one day without surgical intervention, but their doctors keep on convincing them to avoid surgery. These same doctors get kickbacks from the pharma companies for the drugs they prescribe to help their patients cope with the pain that surgeons could easily fix. But the primary care doctor is not the surgeon. If they recommended surgery, they would lose a patient and someone else would get the money. So they keep these poor bastards in a chemical purgatory subsidized by the government and insurance companies.
>>
>>52995289
What's with the change of subject? You didn't support the ACA and think it was well-designed, did you?
>>
>>52995512

If you were a doctor instead of a bureaucrat, you would know that back surgery rarely works well and often makes things worse
>>
>>52995520

It could always be better and I'm all in favor of fixing it rather then the slash and burn method of conservatives. There is a lot of systemtic problems and Conservatives don't want to solve them (admittingly netier do a lot of Democrats).

That said I wouldn't vote for conservatives because they are even more malicious about it then democrats and have no self awareness of how mustache twirling evil/retarded they come off to a lot of people.
>>
>>52995512
This. There's a reason the top 1% of healthcare users consume 21% of all the healthcare.
>>
>>52995508
Did he discuss it before or after the ice cream orgy?
>>
File: IMG_0314.jpg (115KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0314.jpg
115KB, 672x960px
>>52995443
>lol wow you cannot possibly ever get medical care if you aren't forced by law to purchase insurance lol i consider this to be an actual argument
And that's why you lost in 2016.
>>52995456
You sure do have to purchase it even if you don't own a car, don't you? Gee. How about that.
>>52995465
Keep up, kiddo. The bitch sold out.
>>
>>52995451
Malpractice is fucked too. Doctor's starting take home pay is 20%. You don't really make more money, your malpractice insurance just goes down.

Malpractice is also the reason a lot of Hospital expenses are retardedly high. They have to keep a slush fund of millions on hand for lost suits and settlements.
>>
>>52995546
>to a lot of people
To a lot of people that get reported on, like celebrities and various media outlets.

Having the loudest voice doesn't a majority make.
>>
Why can't we just have switzerland's system?
Almost every democrat proposed system involves a nightmare like the NHS or canada's abortion of a system.
>>
>>52995578
>Why can't we just have switzerland's system?
Don't we already? Mandatory purchase of private or public health insurance?
>>
>>52995546
>systemic problems exist, therefore we must keep the biggest problem of them all
I sure fucking hope that liberals will commit mass suicide soon, because their delusions will lead them to either do that or be slaughtered at the hands of sane people who are just fed up.

Here's what's wrong with the healthcare system. Repealing niggercare is the first step to fixing each of these things. https://pastebin.com/nA0NVZsp
>>
>>52995552
>And that's why you lost in 2016.

Yeah, it's a scary prospect when hospitals can charge you 20,000 dollars for visiting the ER and getting little more then a cursory look after hours of waiting.

>>52995574
Yeah, so much for those packed Rallies for God King Trump right?
>>
>>52995591
Switzerland's system lacks a shit ton of the retarded bureaucracy that is ALWAYS the biggest source of waste and corruption.
>>
>>52995578
Because we don't have a small, homogeneous population in a tiny country that's shaped like a massive stone vault and deals heavily in other people's money.
>>
>>52995599
>lol wow either you keep unconstitutional forced purchasing of insurance or you go back to what we had immediately before that lol you can't fix any of the underlying problems at all lol false dichotomy
Nigger, fucking please. Go the fuck back to leftypol if you think this shit will fly, because it sure as hell doesn't work on anyone sane or literate. I outlined the problems and how to fix them. Your false dichotomies trick no one.
>>
>>52995552
>ouch, right in the childhood
How long until Barney comes out as a transgender purple dinosaur?
>>
>>52995529
That may have been the case in the old days of spinal fusion, but doesn't hold true today. A minimally invasive laparoscopic procedure can easily remove the impinging bits of a herniated disc with almost no downsides.
>>
>>52995578
>Why can't we just have switzerland's system?
Because we are significantly larger than Switzerland, have a significantly lower per-capita GDP, and actually have to maintain a large defense budget because we set ourselves up to be the world police for the better part of the last century.
>>
>>52995612
No, administration is always one of the smallest parts of waste.
>>
>>52995546

> have no self awareness of how mustache twirling evil/retarded they come off to a lot of people.

I think it's no secret that a lot of people view them as the second coming of Hitler, but at this point they've lost the desire to care because if those people got their way they would be lynched anyway. It's like the US caring about North Korea's opinion, when it'll always end with "we want to see the US glassed." Replace "US" with "conservative", and there you have the DNC's outlook on their rivals. Of course, obviously a large chunk of conservatives want to see the opposite, but they aren't acting on those desires in spite of holding all the cards ATM, so clearly at least one of them has a consciousness.
>>
>>52995599
Nigga he won. People voted for him.
Fuck, i didn't, but that doesn't magically mean that more people didn't.
>>
>>52995625
I love you! You love me! Even though we're not the same species! You can fuck a dog or a horse or cow or sheep! It's okay as long as you get consent!
– Barney closing song, 2025
>>
>>52995578
Because both the Left and Right would flip their shit at the first sign of Compulsory Service for various reasons
>>
>>52995628

You could always reduce the capita by deporting peopl- oh wait, we're doing that right now, and everyone is throwing a fit over it even though getting rid of all these excess people is the only way the US is going to be able to afford its current healthcare plan.
>>
>>52995628
Also, Switzerland has the most fit population in the world, whereas America has the most obese.
>>
>>52995641
>Of course, obviously a large chunk of conservatives want to see the opposite, but they aren't acting on those desires in spite of holding all the cards ATM, so clearly at least one of them has a consciousness.

I have no doubt in my mind given half the chance they would abolish the constitution and try to install trump as king of America.
>>
>>52995713
Conservatives aren't the ones who think the constitution is the work of the White Devil and want to see it dismantled at any costs for being "outdated"
>>
>>52995713
>I have no doubt in my mind given half the chance they would abolish the constitution and try to install trump as king of America.
Well it's good to see that you don't consider your opponents to be human people.
>>
>>
>>52995713
>Conservatives
>Abolishing the Constitution
Nigga you don't even UNDERSTAND politics.
>>
>>52994817
>>52994911
>>52994942
As a Euro or whatever I get that you think this bill is a mirror image of your own healthcare system, but it's not. It's a neutered, botched mess that has actually made health insurance massively more expensive while penalizing those who don't buy this overpriced healthcare. It's a bad bill, even those of us who support universal healthcare generally agree on that. Repealing it won't bring us back to how things were before, nobody wants it at this point, and the goal isn't to leave anyone without healthcare, but to try and fix this mess.

>>52994863
And you're either lucky or don't buy your own health insurance.
>>
>>52995730
Really now?
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/priebus-trump-considering-amending-or-abolishing-1st-amendment
>>52995733

Yeah, and Conservatives don't see left leaning people and anyone who isn't conservative as anything other than fuel for the ovens.
>>
>>52995647
>"Do you consent you beautiful creature?"
>"BAAAAAAA"
>*unzips dick*
>>
>>52994659
>Mattis
>teaming up with Trump to overthrow America
>implying Mattis won't be the one to execute Trump when he tries to go tyranical
>>
>>52995713
None of the "Republicans" in Congress are conservatives, you fucking dipshit. Neocons don't want Trump up there at all. You know literally nothing. Holy mother of fuck.
>>52995772
>lol wow this is totally legitimate
>>52995779
I'm dead serious: the jews originally responsible for the "normalization" of faggotry have been quoted as saying sex with animals is okay "as long as the animal consents", which they define as "not being physically uncomfortable or behaving in an agitated way."
>>
>>52993939
We won't
>>
>>52995791
>>lol wow this is totally legitimate

Oh boy, here comes "alternative facts"
>>
>>52995791
>I'm dead serious: the jews originally responsible for the "normalization" of faggotry have been quoted as saying sex with animals is okay "as long as the animal consents", which they define as "not being physically uncomfortable or behaving in an agitated way."
Citation?
>>
>>52995767
What the fuck? You know that it slowed the growth of premiums, right?
>>
>>52995772
>Yeah, and Conservatives don't see left leaning people and anyone who isn't conservative as anything other than fuel for the ovens.
What happened to moderation?
>>
>>52995852
Citation needed
>>
>>52995871
>moderation
>in US politics
>>
>>52995852

No it fucking didn't, you god damned retard. The average increase was 20%, and that's not even considering that most plans got much more lean. A post obamacare plan with the same coverage could cost double or triple as much
>>
>>52995817
>objective truth does not exist because i say it does not
>lol reality doesn't dictate language; language dictates reality
>the concept of "fact" does not exist, therefore "alternative facts" can exist because there is no truth in the first place; anything is a fact depending on your perspective
Liberals, everyone. This is how they actually behave.
>something is true simply because someone says it is
>therefore the article is real because i say it is
>also 100 people at a time were submerged into a pool that had electricity coursing through it which turned them into ash
You're not fooling anyone.
>>52995824
Sure thing. http://archive.is/xSB1I
>>52995852
Inflated them to record highs, in fact.
>>
>>52995871

They got voted out.
>>
>there are still people who think Trump is conservative
>despite the Conservative interests hating him, and the only reason he was able to get their support for the election is because he wasn't Clinton
at least know what an individuals political policy is before shooting off like a moron
>>
We're throwing earth into the fire and no on can shut up and stop bickering long enough to see it and do something about it.
>>
>>52993848
If this stuff becomes cheap enough to produce in the future, how easy do you think it'll be to produce a full suit for a modern take on early knight armor?
>>
>>52995904
>the conservative interests
And those are what, exactly, anon? There are none in government. I will say it again: There are none in government. None of them are conservatives. Every single one is a neocon, which 50 years ago would have meant 'Marxist sympathizer' to even the Democrats (in public). There are no conservative elements in government. There are none in media (offline). Trump represents only the FIRST STEP in pushing the Overton Window back where it belongs (somewhere earlier than 1910), and the "cult of personality" that has grown around him was, at first, a tool to get people on board with the concept of moving it back. Since its inception, it has been hopped on by people who actually believed it for its own sake.
>>52995923
Please tell me you don't fucking believe in global warming. Every temperature recording since 1880 shows the world is cooling.
>>
>>52995877
Yes it did. It went up less than it did under Bush. You not understanding that really isn't my problem.
>>
>>52995923

The easiest and most visible solution involves lots and lots of murder.
>>
>>52995938
>Every temperature recording since 1880 shows the world is cooling.
You, sir, are full of shit.
>>
>>52994991
>>52995057

NASA is actually perhaps one of the most profitable agencies in the US.

EVERY. SINGLE. MISSION. Requires the invention of a dozen different new materials, techniques, and technologies to meet the harsh and stringent criteria of every mission. These missions bring back more data about space materials, zero-G, and physics info which can be used to further refine our own understanding of technologies and techniques for building. These are converted into patents which are sold off to industries for civilian use.

Car paint, shoe insoles, MRI machines, memory foam... Just a few examples of ubiquitous technologies pioneered by NASA to solve the various exotic conditions and odd requirements of specific missions for space research, sold off to other companies to develop and use in their own products.

NASA has super materials because they have to invent them to do what they do, and they make money off of it. All these missions to study space and land robots on meteors aren't a frivolous expense on the public dime to play around when we could be solving problems planetside, but a way to expand our own scientific knowledge and sharpen our industrial acumen which can provide us with the tools necessary to solve our problems planetside.
>>
>>52995953
I require the unsettling Kingsman quote "Humanity is the virus, etc"
>>
>>52995944

the bill itself INSTANTLY increased premiums 20% despite the fact that most people switched to much lower coverage plans. The Bill itself dramatically increased healthcare costs for MOST people. How much premiums increased in the previous decade doesn't change this.
>>
>>52995938
>Every temperature recording since 1880 shows the world is cooling.
I'm glad fucks like you aren't in charge of education
>>
>>52995982

shitty movie for dumb fags
>>
>>52995982
Isn't that a Matrix quote?
>>
>>52995931
Don't know why you'd want that in the first place. I don't see any data on the weight of the material, but I can't imagine a full suit of it being maneuverable. I'd go more for the super light, super strong modern materials we've been working on to do this shit.
>>52995960
Oh, goody! I get to blow the fuck out of another leftist today. Read this link just for starters. All the raw data is there, straight from NOAA and NASA's own websites. You can plot it yourself to prove the images correct. If you have questions, feel free to ask. http://archive.is/pcPoI
Then go here for the bedrock math. https://scienceofdoom.com
>>52995970
Yes, there is really no excuse not to keep funding human spaceflight, particularly with NASA's track record.
>>52995998
Commit suicide, you obvious paid shill. Even James Hansen (you know, the guy whose cock you suck daily) admits there has been no warming.
>>
>>52996010
At least it's entertaining.
And hey, /pol/ wants genocide, they got it.
>>
>>52996019
>All the raw data is there, straight from NOAA and NASA's own websites.
You know, it's funny, because this image comes straight off NASA's site as well.
>>
>>52996079

You have to understand for a person like that they can only trust conservative news sources because even offical sources are tainted by liberals.
>>
File: giss_temperature.gif (11KB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
giss_temperature.gif
11KB, 600x255px
>>52996019
Yo nigger, got this from NASA
Eat my cock fuccboi
>>
>>52996079
>lol wow I'm still posting debunked images
Okay, whatever you want to delude yourself into believing, I guess.
>>52996099
>lol wow genetic fallacy because i say so therefore you're wrong
>lol you totally didn't say "NOAA and NASA" or anything wow the actual scientific sources of the data surely couldn't be involved
Again, zero effort. You really think you can get away with this? Are you even literate? How do you operate in society?
>>
>>52996111
>lol wow I'm still doing it
Also, why the fuck do I keep getting the exact same street sign image every captcha? Doesn't Google know this shit by now?
>>
>>52996122
>He doesn't know Google is run by the Jewish peoples.
Think about it, is 4chan even Asian anymore?
>>
>>52995765
>conservatives
>obeying the constitution
Let us know when they're not trying to make gays or muslims into 2nd class citizens.
>>
>>52996122
The captchas are honestly getting worse with time. It keeps pulling up images that aren't what it's looking for and not letting me post until I tell it that image is what it isn't.

There are four lights, Google. Four.
>>
File: 4356345634.jpg (27KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
4356345634.jpg
27KB, 300x331px
>>52993848
Guess that means Thor's armor design from a decade ago was ahead of the curb.
>>
>>52996148
>faggots
>having rights
No, the mentally ill don't magically have the right to spread disease. Sorry.
>muslims
>not second class citizens
Guess what, dickcheese? The United States was an exclusively white nation for the first 75 years of its existence, and since the civil war has been a nation that requires jus soli and jus sanguinis for citizenship. "Anchor babies" was invented in the 1980s and has no legal standing whatsoever. Never mind that cults don't have legal recognition.
>>
>>52995970
But like how can we go to space when like we haven't cured the common cold?

Like that's my tax dollars man!
>>
>>52995881
>actually argues that "alternative facts" isn't something the right cooked up
>actually seems to think it's not an insult about how the right ignores everything it doesn't want to believe
>>
>>52995998
>I'm glad fucks like you aren't in charge of education
But that's the problem with Trump, anon. They are in charge of education now!
>>
>>52993848
We space vikings now
>>
>>52996202
>I'll just project my leftist worldview onto others as though no one will notice
>lol now I can pretend that truth isn't objective all I want! you're wrong because i say so, which is all I need to make it true!
Here's the sitch, sweetheart. Truth is a matter of objectivity. Truth can be discovered, without fail, by scientifically bound methods. If said methods do not uncover a specific result, then that specific result is not true, no matter what your cocksucking feelings have to say about it. Capiche?
>>
>>52996115
>Okay, whatever you want to delude yourself into believing, I guess.
Projection is for televisions, anon.
>>
>>52996019
>All the raw data is there, straight from NOAA and NASA's own websites.
At least until the Trump administration tells them to pull it down, like they did with a bunch of other offices information relating to the environment.

Good thing the Internet Archive saved that shit. At least one crazy rich guy in America cares about preserving access to information, instead of trying to restrict it.
>>
https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/
>>
>>52996184
The common cold will never be cured, it isn't a singular thing to cure, the common cold is a multitude of viral issues. Every single cold you ever get in your life is a different strain of cold virus, each of which the body eventually becomes immune to only to get infected again by another.

It's allegorically like the paraphrase "a fool can throw a stone into a pond and not even a thousand wise men could find it."
>>
>>52996250
>I'm not intelligent enough to plot data onto a graph myself, so I'll just grab the first thing I see and claim it's right regardless of what the actual data says
There there. We can't all pass 7th grade science class.
>>52996265
>other offices of information relating to the environment
You mean the EPA, which is responsible for one of the biggest environmental spills in history? Gee.

Oh, by the way, why would the administration pull down data that supports their statements? Given that, you know, even your own masters admit that there is no global warming? Fucking lol.

http://archive.is/ECYmc
>>52996275
Thanks for linking to a graph unsupported by the data. Visit their FTP site and plot the data yourself, cockfuck.
>>
>>52996229
>liberals are the ones pretending the truth isn't objective
>conservatives totally aren't known for ignoring objective facts about global warming and other issues
You keep ranting about the truth, when you're the one who's ignoring established facts in preference for your narrative. Like the facts already in evidence about the rise in global temperature. And your claim that the US was exclusively white for the first 75 years it patently false, since not only were there black slaves, but free blacks as well.

>Truth can be discovered, without fail, by scientifically bound methods. If said methods do not uncover a specific result, then that specific result is not true
Which is why you've decided to go with the slim minority of scientists who say there is no global warming, over the other 95+% who say it is real?
>>
>>52996303
>you can't trust the NASA graphs
>but you can trust the NASA data
>>
>>52996303
>Oh, by the way, why would the administration pull down data that supports their statements?
Because it didn't support their statements, you idiot!
>>
>>52996229
It must be nice to only acknowledge 'facts' and 'evidence' that align with your already-existing beliefs.
>>
>>52996303
>that link
>things were hotter 120,000 years ago in geological conditions we haven't even begun to establish are remotely similar to our current ones, so that means global warming isn't reeeeeaaaal reeeeeeeee

I wonder if the Earth became an inferno of molten rock somehow, you people would say that it's all happened before so there's no reason to worry.
>>
>>52996333
>facts about global warming
Yeah, proven you wrong already. Try harder.
>evidence for rise
Already proven false. Your own masters admit it and there's nothing in the data to support it.
>HURR MUH 97% CONSENSUS
>AGREEMENT = TRUTH; LOL THAT'S NOT A FALLACY
Try harder. There is no consensus.
https://friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/97_Consensus_Myth.pdf
https://archive.is/xJqb4
>>52996346
>lol wow the data couldn't possibly say something different than the graph lol the government would never ever lie to me
PLOT THE DATA, YOU ILLITERATE BITCH. I GAVE YOU THE RESOURCES.
>>52996347
>lol it doesn't because i say it doesn't because i am right because i say so
>lol you didn't just post the data that proves me wrong
Do you really think this works? Rather, DOES this work on your illiterate ideological colleagues? Holy shit.
>>52996353
Sure, but I'm not a liberal, so I don't do that. Look at the data, you cocksucking dipshit.
>>52996401
>lol wow NASA itself doesn't say that there is no warming because it would hurt my feelings if they said that
Guess you can't read, either.
>>
This is not traditional games you fucks. Take the shitposting to /pol/
>>
>>52996430
>We proved it false!
Yes, using information that you decided must be correct even though it lacks the mountain or corroboration and supporting evidence that exists for the case that global climate change is real.

Literally what your doing is the best example for "alternative facts" in action all month.
>>
>>52996430
Why don't you plot it, anon? If it's so easy to prove, surely you can do it.
>>
>>52996474
The OP was more general news, anyway.
>>52996483
>lol you decided that NASA's own data is correct
Still illiterate.
>>52996484
I did. It's in the link I provided. You remain illiterate.
>>
>>52996497
>>lol you decided that NASA's own data is correct
>Still illiterate.
You're still cherry picking things though. You flat out ignored more data from NASA because it didn't agree with your preconceived narrative.
>>
>>52996180
Curve you dork and that's actual chainmail not a 3D printed material.
>>
>>52996019
>that link
>he thinks that data that supports a proposed hypothesis is fraud
l o l
>>
>>52996537
>you ignored it because i say you ignored it
>despite your link explicitly showing all the data, straight from the source, raw
Still. Illiterate.
>>52996677
>the data supports AGW because i say it does
>ignore that it doesn't
>ignore that all testing of the data shows it doesn't
>if I say it does, it does, because i say so
Holy god, get fucking banned. This isn't even trying to shitpost anymore. This is just spam.
>>
>>52996763
>data is literally adjusted down to account for unexpected heating
>still shows rising temperatures
>blogger reeees about it being fraud
l o l
>>
>>52996763
You're hilarious anon.
>>
>>52996815
>data is explicitly adjusted up, falsely
>link covers everything you've said thus far and debunks it
>HURRRR STILL SHITPOSTING
0/10.
>>52996833
Not an argument. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.
>>
File: fahrenheit-451.jpg (79KB, 638x366px) Image search: [Google]
fahrenheit-451.jpg
79KB, 638x366px
>>52996853
You can scurry back to /pol/ with your alternative facts any time.
But no amount of "lol I'm redpilled down with the Illuminati'" will help you win a war on reality, because even if you win every heart and mind, you're still trying to swim through a mountain.
>>
>>52996853
>literally says that they adjust down for global warming
>second to last chart shows that the reported tempures get adjustments down
>blogger reeees that final reported data still shows that there is warming, reeeee why is their data showing that their hypothesis is supportable why isn't it showing my preconceived ideas instead reeee fraud reeeee
L O L

And another l o l for thinking that adjustments automatically mean fraud even when the scientists explain why they make the adjustments and that raw data can be used as is without even thinking about it, spoken like a truly uneducated scrub.
>>
>>52996598
It's a doggy dog world anon.
>>
>>52994765
Does that fall under air rights infringement?
Look it up, you have rights to the air above your land "from heaven to hell" in some cases XD
>>
File: misremembering words.png (511KB, 3017x1257px) Image search: [Google]
misremembering words.png
511KB, 3017x1257px
>>52996968
>>
>>52995767
>that has actually made health insurance massively more expensive

>Obama be liek: Dis rule here will soften the obvious raise every insurance company is going to slap its customers over the first couple of years. Eventually free market invisible hands will fix the issue, amen.
>Rep Congress be liek: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEAL
>>
>>52995464
Well, I mean nuclear energy is already the cleanest, most efficient energy source we have today and, despite what a few illiterate hippies claim, very safe. Had you claimed that coal power plants could be made environmentally sound by wireless energy then you might had caught my attention.
>>
>>52995464

Wireless electronics is more than just the transfer of energy, it would completely revolutionize the way CPU and machinery is constructed when you no longer have to physically connect gates together in order for them to interact. Research facilities in Alaska of all places are attempting to work on that method in order to well, make it possible to power villages off the physical grid.
>>
>>52997581
Nothing wrong with repealing broken legislation. If you'll notice what the actual debate is right now, it's what to replace it with, rather than to completely dissolve the idea.

Complain all you want about what happened when the bill was originally negotiated, but that's long dead and over with. We got a lame horse, and we need to find a way to put it down without killing the rider.
>>
File: 1461173189807.gif (2MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1461173189807.gif
2MB, 500x376px
>>52993848
>have basically no budget
>still manage to come up with cool shit
>>
>>52995075
>Man, if Republicans could take the effort that the put towards hacking the english language into something unrecognizable and making stupid names, and actually put it towards pretty much anything actually worth a damn, then we'd be getting somewhere.
>pretending DRUMPF doesn't exist in the current year
>>
File: 1490808649772.jpg (27KB, 496x629px) Image search: [Google]
1490808649772.jpg
27KB, 496x629px
>>52995552
>>52995373
>tfw the gender shit doesn't trigger me, but the aversion to nuclear plants does
Modern nuclear plants are safe as fuck, significantly cleaner than fossil fuels (even taking into account waste), and are super fucking efficient. If we want greener energy, to spurn nuclear energy is a huge fucking mistake.

I mean, it's not perfect, especially since nuclear plants have huge fucking up-front costs and take years to break even, but in the long run, nuclear power has to play a part if we want to hop off the fossil fuel train.
>>
>>52995546
>That said I wouldn't vote for conservatives because they are even more malicious about it then democrats and have no self awareness of how mustache twirling evil/retarded they come off to a lot of people.
You should tell that to those liberals who spout shit like CNN is doing constantly these days.
>>
>>52998255

Agreed, but what happens when you take the switch from coal and oil to nuclear and are suddently producing significantly more nuclear waste? The reason waste is minimal at the moment is due to the fact that nuclear plants are the minority when it comes to energy production.

Would dumping it into a volcano be viable?
>>
>>52995923
Get China, India, and all of Africa on board. Nothing the US does will matter until those nations are willing to do the same.
>>
>>52996148
>Foreigners should be considered citizens because my feelings.
Nobody has been saying shit about muslims that already are citizens.
>>
>>52998338

>All of Africa

Africa is a textbook example of an entire continent failing because it cannot agree on something as simple as a basic form of unified government. They're everything that is wrong with the Balkans multiplied by a hundred.
>>
>>52994977
Shit, and here I was not being able to get insurance before this shit because my asthma was considered a pre-existing condition.

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>52998338
China's at least showing signs of trying to straighten up. No telling if they'll just go back to business as usual later, but they are trying.
>>
>>52998362
Pretty much. Africa was pretty much objectively better off under colonial rule.
>>52998372
It's screwed about as many people as it's helped. At least. And just that alone means it's failed
>>
>>52998321
>Would dumping it into a volcano be viable?
Not that anon, but that would be fucking metal. And cool bragging rights if ayy lmaos ever show up.
>Yeah, our planet is all hot and molten on the inside, so we just throw that shit in there when we're done with it.
Plus, I'm not really educated or anything, but I think maybe it would work.
Uranium should be denser than just about any lava or magma, so it should sink right down.
Unless it melts or part of it evaporates into the atmosphere or something before it sinks, I don't see how it would be a problem.
Why HAVEN'T they done this yet?
>>
>>52998412
>It's screwed about as many people as it's helped. At least. And just that alone means it's failed

For a certain amount of "screwed" and a certain amount of "helped" I guess.

I mean, I'm not even in the US, so I can only comment on it as an outsider but the way I understand it, many people who had 0 of a thing went to (being able to afford, or being provided with) having more than 0 of a thing, and many people who had non-0 of a thing now have to pay more, but still have non-0 of the thing.

Having an actual safety net is a huge deal, cause now you don't just up and die if you get into an accident or have a preexisting condition. Having to pay more for those who already had it, in contrast, is bad but nowhere near as bad as being left without any healthcare at all.

With the acknowledgement that there are still many who fell through the cracks, probably some who even had shit covered before.

If I misunderstood you and you are literally saying that there were X people before ACA who didn't have any, and now there's still X people, only it's a different X, well, if it's true that's not merely bad, it's terrible... but also sounds very unlikely.
>>
>>52995198
>I don't think you understand how businesses work, anon. They aren't charities
I don´t think you uinderstand how non profits work.
>>
>>52995408
Came here to agree with this
>>
>>52995552
First pic isn´t true at all, he never said that.
>>
>>52993848
how can i tell i'm not looking at a simulation?
>>
>>52996181
>The United States was an exclusively white nation for the first 75 years of its existence
Slaves were allready a part of the country in 1619 bro
>>
File: f18cks39xtty.jpg (246KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
f18cks39xtty.jpg
246KB, 858x536px
>>52995460
I wonder what those buttons are to do. I assume they're buttons.
>Blue - Chill out, calm down. General relaxant like cannabis
>Green - Neutralizing agent
>Yellow - High alert drug, Something to pick you up like caffeinated cocaine
>Red - BERZERKER RAGE FUEL! MADE FROM THE POWDERED SEMEN OF ANGRON HIMSELF AND CAFFEINATED COCAINE CRYSTAL METH.
>>
>>52995767
> It's a neutered, botched mess that has actually made health insurance massively more expensive while penalizing those who don't buy this overpriced healthcare
Kucu, daj se siana. Nikt nie daje tutaj jebania o twoje korwinistyczne bajki
>>
>>52998255

They did make a good point about timescales for nuclear though. By the time we could design, build and commission enough fission plants to get off fossil fuels, we've already gone past the point of no return for climate change. Would've been a good option 50 years ago, but it's too late now.
>>
>>52994977

>government tries to make sure everyone gets healthcare coverage
>health insurance companies throw a bitchfit that their profits will be slightly smaller
>make up the difference by charging everyone else more
>this is somehow not the health insurance companies' fault

Boy, libertarianism is a hell of a drug
>>
>>52993848
Nuclear shills are the absolute worst.
>>
>>52999686

The burden is on both but more so on the people whose legal responsibility is to the public rather than the company stakeholders. Shoulda accounted for the inevitable (private companies going to some lengths to protect profits) in some way.
>>
>>52998321
The problem with coal plants is that they turn the ground around them into a radioactive and heavy metals-ridden shithole.

Not to mention the damages to the atmospheres, since Germany stopped its nuclear reactors the microparticles rates in its air have exploded. It's not a problem since germans were already dying as a country, but still it is for their neighbours.
>>
>>52996229
please read a book on philosophy
or even better just stop having opinions
>>
>>52999686
>the profit motive is causing all these negative externalities (insurance companies hiking up premiums, companies that would be obligated to provide healthcare cutting hours, etc.)!
>I know! Instead of a simple plan that cuts out the profit motive, the cause of these negative externalities, with something like 'Medicare for all', let's cater even more to greedy companies
>that'll solve everything!

Libertarians, not even once.
>>
>>52999799
This 100%.
>>
>>52995730

Saying this while the Reb prez is only talking about destroying the constitution... haha
>>
>>52999799
>Big companies are good
>Big government is bad
Literally the only difference is that governments (after self-preservation) want their citizens approval and companies (after self-preservation) want to return profit to an elite. Neither's perfect, but only an idiot or an insider could prefer the corporate model.
>>
>>52999446
>Puckie, give me hay. Nobody here gives you a fuck about your corvine cartoons
>>
>>52999668
Not sure what your point. Past the point or not, we can prevent it from getting worse or going as quickly if we switch, even now. Stopping it has always been a lost cause.
>>
>>52993939
>elevtaros
>>
>>52994284
Republicans haven't supported NASA since Nixon, incidentally the last republican president who was worth a damn.

You want NASA to get Govbux, vote Democrat.
>>
>>53000031

The debate in the show was basically "renewables vs. nuclear -- which is best to combat climate change?". Renewables can ramp up much faster, since the technology is mature, ready for largescale deployment, and scalable.
>>
>>53000111
Renewables aren't efficient enough for it. Wind is crap and kills birds, and solars produces tons of polutants during production and has weak energy output.
>>
>>53000082
Obama slashed their budget.
>>
>/tg/ talks politics
All of you need to literally kill yourselves. What a shitheap of a fucking thread. This shit is fucking worse than /pol/
>>
>>52995998
>posts hockey stick graph
>thinks hes actually informed

So just how closely related are your parents exactly?
>>
>>53000234
>The wind and solar are inefficient meme
It's not 1977 anymore.
I live south of Iowa, it's doing well with Wind farming, as are a lot of Red States. Let's pretend that coal mining or the mining/processing/waste from nuclear is gentle on the local fauna, I guess?
>>
>>53000514
>Meme
Didn't know facts were memes.

Also you kinda ignored how windmills are basically a bird genocide machines.
>>
>>52998454
They are not hot enough.
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-02/can-we-dispose-radioactive-waste-volcanoes
>>
>>52998255
Problems is that majority of modern nuclear plants still run on the same tech as was developed in the 50's. We could have much safer, efficient and less polluting reactors, if we could get the money to research and develop it, but PR doesn't allow it, so lets just sink billions into subsidizing barely working forms of energy production and produce pollution from our old systems we need, but can't update.
>>
ITT:
One /pol/ troll vs. 25 stupid arseholes that do not know the 13th rule.
>>
>>52995512
So this is the land of the free...
Woah...
>>
>>52993935
Alternate Alternative: Science, bitch!
>>
>>52995398
Thanks for the daily dose of autism.
>>
>>52994911
Personally my options under the ACA are:
1. Pay an extra 1000 dollars in taxes to not have health insurance.
2. Take an 8,000 dollar a year paycut to qualify to spend 1000 dollars a year for my employer's shitty high deductible plan.
3. Pay 8500 dollars a year for a state bronze plan that only really covers if I get cancer.

I'd be perfectly fine with single payer but the ACA is naked corporate welfare.
>>
>>52999165
The people who had 0 of a thing actually still have 0 of a thing, but on paper they have a thing. They don't actually get treated unless they pay a fairly substantial down-payment on their own treatment before the government's purse strings open.

Its actually causing massive red ledgers across the hospital system because people go in assuming they're covered and whoops nope. So they lose everything, the hospital doesn't get paid, the insurance companies are losing money, and Uncle Sam laughs because the entire system is by law a tax instead of anything related to medical care.

The only people who legitimately benefit are either wellfare leeches who were already covered by medicare, or people wealthy enough to cover themselves by and large but couldn't get insurance before for major pre-existing conditions like the fact they're morbidly obese.

Meanwhile everyone else who was using the system is now getting assfucked as employers slash provided healthcare as costs rise and individual/family plan rates skyrocket in price as insurance companies try to recoup losses. Worse, despite the incrementally increasing tax punishments for not being on insurance the working class that's considered too rich for living paycheck to paycheck to be given government subsidies finds all options too expensive for their budget so they take the tax hit and have even less money than before that could've been used to cover their own medical care but now just flies out of their pocket and helps no one.

It needs to burn.
>>
>>52994911
Health insurance was available before obamacare. The biggest difference is that now, insurers are forced to pay for people with pre-existing conditions, meaning health insurance degenerates into wealth redistribution.

In every other insurance scheme, and in every sane country, the price of insurance for each individual is according to their risk, and does not pay for pre-existing conditions, otherwise theres literally zero incentive to purchase it prior to getting sick (or having some other disaster, depending on whatever type of insurance it is). Therefore, the US fines people without ACA coverage to assist in balancing finances, unjustly penalizing people for the faults of others.
>>
>>52995456
Yes, and the difference is, if you get cancer, or a heart attack from your 5th daily serving of McDonalds, no one else dies. That is why car insurance is mandatory.

Note that in many other countries, there are classifications of car insurance, and the only legally required car insurance, is for the damages caused to others cars (assuming you are liable).

Its a false equivalence.
>>
>>52995326
Insurance companies are parasites that are responsible for the majority of Healthcare costs and then cry poor. The entire reason Aetna threatened to back out of markets is because the government's coverage of catastrophic medical expenses was expiring, meaning Aetna would actually be liable for more than the couple grand between their ludicrous deductible and go ernest footing the bill.

Meanwhile, it's pretty much impossible to earn a living wage as a primary care physician outside of wageslaving for a hospital yet idiots keep complaining about greedy doctors.
>>
>>52994817
Universally hated among republicans is prollu what he meant. He has a good point, they've been wanting to get rid of thing ever since it got implemented, and now they have the legislative and executive power to do it. It'd be funny if it weren't so tragic.
>>
>>52996181
The United States was an exclusively native nation for the first million years of it's existence.
>>
>>52996229
Go out back, take your family and friends who agree with you and drink a bucket of bleach.
>>
>>53001919
Humans haven't existed for a million years bruv.
>>
>>52997961
And you think this is a legitimate argument how? Drumpf is literally trump's ancestral last name, it's no King Kobama or whatever retarded shit the conservatives can't stop spewing.
>>
>>52995779
>Thinking Welshman and kiwis haven't already been doing this for centuries
The only thing new is the asking of consent.
>>
>>53002210
Stupid sexy flaaffy.
>>
File: commies ain't human.jpg (21KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
commies ain't human.jpg
21KB, 298x300px
>>52995075
>privileged
Why do people use this fucking communist term unironically these days?
Modern left reeks of marxism. Social justice, privilege, all the shit about the oppressors and the oppressed, political correctness, are all terms coined by the fucking communists and used by the likes of Lenin.
Do you know what happened to the "privileged" (read, those who were of wealthier than average background), in the Communist revolution?
They got fucking shot. Being deemed a bourgeois was warrant for your death in that terrible time.

The funniest shit about the modern left is that they aren't the proletariat, or the oppressed. They are the very definition of bourgeois, rich, upper middle class pseudo intellectual twats with stupid, utopian fucking ideas.
Though, communists being actually hypocritical intelligentsia instead of actually working people, is hardly new.

Regardless, communists, including the modern disciples of that horrendous ideology, deserve death.
>>
>>52999887
>Literally the only difference is that governments (after self-preservation) want their citizens approval
Depends entirely on the type of government.
An authoritarian state ruling over a disarmed population, has far fewer reasons to care about the approval of it's citizens, than a democratic government ruling over an armed population does.
>>
>>52995080
>>52999226
>non-profits they're supposed to be

But that's the thing : they ain't supposed to be non-profits.
They are private companies, with shareholders who expect a return on investment.
>>
>>53002763
Ask how many Americans are happy with their government and then realize that even an armed populace in theoretically the most free country ever created can still be fucked over by their government. The idea that a state formed of people who's primary concern is their own benefit is any more benevolent than a company formed of people who's primary concern is their own benefits is not only fallacious but completely retarded. The only difference is that a company needs to convince me to give them money by offering me something I apply value to, and a government can simply take it by threat of imprisonment and then give me nothing in exchange.
>>
>>53002865
This was directed at >>52999887
>>
>>53001919
I'll tack onto >>53002011 and add that the "Natives" the Europeans displaced weren't even the original ethnic groups that had settled in America. There's a lot of evidence to suggest that ancient American tribes got exterminated several times over long before the white devil arrived in the New World.
>>
>>53002704
What's worse is that these Cultural Marxist twits have completely inverted the definitions of "privilege" and "right." To them, privileges are something you're born with that can't ever go away, and rights are something that big daddy government gives you after he takes shit from someone else. They're idiots.
>>
How the fuck did a thread about new NASA shit ended up becoming left vs right politics bullshit again?

God I miss /mlpol/.
>>
>>53003267
Yeah.
What disgusts me most about them tho, is their utter contempt for freedom of speech and open discourse. They want to shut down all opinions that are against their fucking world view.

God damn thought policing moralizing busybodies.
>>
>>53003276
I tried to be constructive yesterday, when this first got posted. Now I'm just here for the shitposting.
>>
File: pol1.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>53003276
So do a large portion of /pol/ posters as well m8.
The board has been flooded with newfags, reddit refugees, and shills since the election. The april fools mess was a genuine reprieve from the usual shitposting chaos that has consumed the board.
>>
>>52993848
Yes.
Also it's possible to build standard chain mail using a 3d printer like system. All you need is to push the red hot steel into an extruder nozzle. The trouble would be in keeping the nozzle and all the parts cools, while keeping the metal hot.
>>
File: 145684670970.gif (4MB, 800x336px) Image search: [Google]
145684670970.gif
4MB, 800x336px
>>52994047
>Going to all the trouble to wrap a robot around a feeble, delicate meatbag
>Not just deploying the superior robot without the hinderance and just have the meatbag sit in an APC 20 miles away occassionally making a decision on whether to allow lethal force while sipping it's coffee
>>
>>53003302
Why do you think that entertainment and college campuses are the two greatest bastions of far-leftism? They're the only places where your ideas aren't expected to produce anything tangible. Commies have always wanted to shut down discourse, because of how quickly their ideology is noticed as a transparent ploy to steal stuff.
>>
File: 1456709467.gif (2MB, 447x253px) Image search: [Google]
1456709467.gif
2MB, 447x253px
>>52994157
Frankly, as soon as asteroid mining becomes a thing, nukes are going to seem primitive and obsolete.

Anti-ballistic missile shields don't work against 2km wide lumps of rock.
>>
>>52999686
Libertarians are pretty much just crypto-fascists
>>
File: snek on commies.jpg (160KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
snek on commies.jpg
160KB, 889x960px
>>53003399
Yeah.
Western academia has been subverted by commies ages ago.
It fucking disgusts me.
>tfw I am actually seeking to enroll to study political history in an university.

I wonder if I can contain my contempt for the fucking marxists that surely nest in that institution. I fucking hate communists so god damn much.
>>
>>53003390
To be fair, it would be a gigantic pain in the ass to make one fully-articulated android soldier, let alone a full army of them. Not to mention, the joints on a machine would still be delicate.
>>
>>53002704
>>53003460

Triggered fascists, everywhere I go
>>
>>53001701
In every other insurance scheme in sane countries, risk isn't even a factor because they have single payer. And isn't that kind of unfair? Like if you were born with a horrible illness you also have to pay more for health insurance, or just not have it at all? How is that a win for anybody?
>>
File: Punikkien teloitus.jpg (98KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
Punikkien teloitus.jpg
98KB, 1200x808px
>>53003500
Kill yourself, commie.
I wish that my forefathers had done better job at purging my homeland of your ilk, after they defeated that commie rebellion in 1918.

Communism is the vilest ideology ever thought up by mankind, straight after Islamism.
>>
>>53003267
> 'Cultural Marxism'

Confirmed for never reading Marx or any Marxist texts
>>
>>53003482

The prototype would be difficult to construct perhaps, but once they're put into serial production that should be a non-issue. And they don't even need to be stronger than a man, just tough enough to carry a gun and flexible enough to go through most of the motions of a human body.
>>
>>53003450
Once exchange is involuntary and backed up with the threat of violence, abduction and imprisonment, and the other is a voluntary exchange between free individuals.
>>
File: Che laughter.jpg (35KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Che laughter.jpg
35KB, 500x374px
>>53003543
You can taste the tears through the screen

Also,

> the smirk on that revolutionaries face
>>
>>53003530
>How is that a win for anybody?
It's a win for the tax payer and the overloaded system.
>>
>>53002704
You couldn't be more wrong.
Marxism has been pretty much eradicated during the eighties and nineties, what you are complaining about is precisely what happen when you have a left without a marxist backbone. It's what happen when petit bourgeois want the thrill of being a "rebel" without any of the hard work, the risk or having to meet any actual worker.
If anything, those things were the tools to disarm the left.
>>
>>53003460
Things are better in "Not yet Soviet Russia 2.0". than they used to be. If you don't offend the Orthodox Church or speak against Comrade Putin.

Russia is one of the most abjectly miserable and unfortunate countries in the world compared to it's relative power. Don't be too hard on it's people for that. In that situation you would be fucked up too and be constrained by one shitty option, or another shittier option.

It is the nation of "And then it got worse".

They just have round after round of it, generation after generation, is just this fucking grind of shittery. It's amazing they've gotten this far, and it's cost them in some ways. Them and other people. For a while imperialism had some buoying effect. They've reached the natural limits.

technology took some of the grinding pressure off, and maybe it will take more off, but it's slowed.

So now we have this nation of frightened, down trodden people forced to put up with oppressive institutions, a shitty job market, embargos, all kinds of shit.
>>
This is pure fucking insanity.
>>
>>53003575
You cannot voluntarily choose between starving and not starving. The basic nature of libertarianism produces a system that forces people to choose between death or work because of the way the society is constructed
>>
>>53003599
The mine owners risked their own capital in said gold mine.
They bought the equipment, the permits, the mine, etc, etc.
The workers didn't have these things. The mine owners don't have workers, in exchange they trade labor for use of capital in a mutually beneficial relationship.

>You cannot voluntarily choose between starving and not starving
There are competitors in every single industry not flooded with government corruption. High value workers are fought for. Low value workers can use collective bargaining.
>>
>>53003670
The equipment was built by workers - the risk was completely unnecessary - as was the need for any sort of competition. The workers have no need for the manager if they become organised.
>>
File: punikkien teloitus kolikko.jpg (36KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
punikkien teloitus kolikko.jpg
36KB, 600x527px
>>53003577
The lefties of today sure weren't smirking when our official money press released their celebration coins for our 100th year of independence anniversary.

Eat shit, commie, your ideology produces nothing but human suffering and poverty. You are worse than the nazis were in every single way.

>>53003587
Marx himself never fucking bothered to visit or work with the workers.

Though, you are right on one thing, left has become disarmed.
One of the most hilarious things is leftist parties advocating mass immigration and multiculturalism as good things, when those things only serve the global, neoliberal economic elite's interest.
Mass immigration of low skill workers is fucking class warfare against the native workers and the native people do not benefit from multiculturalism in any way. It is disgusting, and self serving policy of the financial elite, that is played upon the population of the nation, with the goal of making it less homogenous and thus easier to divide against itself, instead against the people exploiting them.
Modern left has become basically just another branch of the neoliberal agenda that dominates the modern world.

>>53003596
I hold no ill will towards Russians, despite the past wars between our peoples. The russians have always been basically servs under the rule of tyrants, it was no different during the communist rule.
>>
>>53003670
Lockian principles on property argue that because the mine owners did not labor for the gold, it is not their gold.
labor=property
>>
>>53003670
Except if the mine work badly, the first to suffer will be the workers. Workers are also the first one to assume the risk.
>>
>>52994659
>a universally hated healthcare bill

Damn, son. I have never in my life been that high. What are you smoking and how can I get some?
>>
>>53003706
>the equipment was built by workers
Workers from a different industry using materials that cost money to buy.
>the risk was completely unnecessary
Capital expenditure ALWAYS involves risk.
>the need for any sort of competition.
Competition is always needed.
>The workers have no need for the manager if they become organised.
The workers can fund their own company if they build up enough funds, but building up enough funds requires investors. You won't convince investors to invest if you decide that the workers get all the profit and the people who invest get none.
>>
>>53003706
Then why don't the workers organize, form their own company, and buy their own gold mine? There is literally nothing stopping them from pooling their funds to buy what they need.
>>
File: Marx Wage and Labour.pdf (221KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Marx Wage and Labour.pdf
221KB, 1x1px
>>53003719
"Marx never bothered to visit or work with the workers"

No, Marx just wrote several large pieces about how they should be liberated. Marx was not a moralist and did not argue for Communism on a 'moral' level, while personal experience is nothing compared to hard research. Marx would've almost certainly advocated against the mass immigration of cheap labour (and by would've, he did), being that it's a purely capitalist ploy designed to make profit.

Then again, you'd know this if you read any Marx, but that be quite hard for someone who's as spooked as you are.

>>53003781
> Workers from a different industry
Whom could've been directly traded with by the workers from the mining industry
> Always involves risk
Only in a system that requires it
> Competition is always needed
Why?
The workers cannot do so in a system that works against it

>>53003796
See the point above - capitalist society actively works against the workers having any sort of control - via other businesses, to political and cultural pressure
>>
>>53003755
This is some child like logic. The investors put the money upfront. They deal with the legal issues, permits, management, resource allocation, etc etc.
Their investment can be rendered null before a worker even sets foot in the mine.
>>
>>53003544
I've read Marx. I'm using the term "Cultural Marxist" not because cultural Marxism/critical theory was invented by him, but because that's the actual term that's used for the application of the Marxist oppressor-oppressed dynamic to cultural groups. The concept of group privilege is most definitely derived from Critical Theory, thus it is Cultural Marxism, mongoloid.
>>
>>53003818
>See the point above - capitalist society actively works against the workers having any sort of control - via other businesses, to political and cultural pressure
No no no.
Shut the fuck up
Is there any legislation preventing these workers from procuring the mine? If not, then the workers can buy their own mine. If they're letting social pressure stop their decisions towards their own success then they shouldn't buy the mine in the first place. If other companies are buying the mine before them then its fair game as they need to act faster and stronger. Oh wait, they can't because its a group of people as opposed to one.
>>
>>53003818
You did not address any of my points, cunt.
Marx was just as much a "privileged" intellectual twat that had no experience of real work, like modern marxists are, though to his credit, he was far smarter than his modern contemporaries, and did posses enough understanding of the world that he would probably not fall for the insanity of multiculturalism that modern left has fallen into.

Also
>muh spooks
is not an argument.
>>
>>52999376
>Red - Berzerker rage
absolutely... IF YOU WANT FRIENDLY FIRE ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.

we need a focus drug that makes the soldier more sensitive to his environment, almost precognitive in nature
>>
/pol/ is poison.
>>
>>53003818
>Whom could've been directly traded with by the workers from the mining industry
>directly trading
The definition of inefficiency which only serves to generate waste and thus suffering.

>Only in a system that requires it
You are literally a child. Any time a resource is used, you are experiencing some form of opportunity cost. There is ALWAYS risk involved. An investment of resources has risk attached as an innate quality.
>Why?
The workers cannot do so in a system that works against it

Things are defined in relation to other things. For example, efficiency and productivity.
>>
>>53003921
Chemo usually is.
>>
>>53003868
Cultural Marxism is a non-term and it's not at all derived from 'Critical Theory' - Marx, and Marxist principles are focussed upon class. Class is what matters. Not idpol distraction tier tripe

>>53003898
"He had no experience of work"

Marx wrote about the economics of work and the nature of capitalist society - Marx also did actually work several jobs. You do not need to work in a factory to write about working in said factory

>>53003878
Legislation is not required when generations of propaganda making unions, worker collectivisation and collaboration to be 'dangerous' have been engrained into the incredibly poor education system

>>53003938
"You are literally a child"

Risk is not required in a system without resource scarcity. Such a society does not work against progress and only promotes it.
>>
>>53003956
>Risk is not required in a system without resource scarcity. Such a society does not work against progress and only promotes it.
So a fucking fantasy then? Sounds exactly like how a child thinks.
>>
>>52998321
We no longer need to use enriched Uranium and Plutonium as we are no longer building nuclear weapons in the thousands. That said, we now have technology to reuse nuclear waste for producing power.

People can say that dumping radioactive materials is dangerous, but we dug those shit off the ground in the first place.
>>
>>53003956
>propaganda making unions, worker collectivisation and collaboration to be 'dangerous' have been engrained into the incredibly poor education system
Where the fuck did you go to school that you were taught making unions is 'dangerous'? Everywhere else in the states union makers and breakers are taught as equally dangerous, self-interested groups.
>>
>>53003548
I see more value in mass producing small, cheap drones for use alongside human soldiers. Modern soldiers with the best body armor, training, sensors and weapons are expensive as shit to field, even now while they don't have fully mechanized exoskeletons that will require teams of very specialized technicians to keep in fighting shape. That price would be even further increased if you had to build the human component from scratch, and it itself would require technicians and constant maintenance before and after deployment. If you were to deploy a hundred Kevlar-shelled quadcopter drones with M4s alongside a few human squad leaders, though, you could retain your tactical and kinetic capacities while also minimizing risk and cost.
>>
>>53004000
People are still brainwashed by ecoalarmism from the 70s and 80s and think that every kilowatt hour of nuclear power fills up a football field with waste.
>>
>>53000514
Its alright for rural areas and small population pockets. But when you have to power cities of millions that chugs power like a camel, you'd always end up short.

Wind and soloar power are never consistent nor concentrated to produce constant uninterrupted power and you the locations you can build them in are limited.
>>
>>53003956
>You do not need to work in a factory to write about working in said factory

No, but claiming that you represent the workers without ever experiencing the live they lead, is hypocritical.

Also, Marx is fucking out of date at this point. When he wrote his shit, workers actually did require liberation, given the horrid conditions they lived in in the 19th and early 20th centuries. But nowadays, the life quality of workers, and everyone else as well, has tremendously increased due to CAPITALISM, not fucking Marxism.
Marxism is obsolete ideology, from a time and place that no longer exists in the west. Go preach marxism to the fucking chinese sweatshop workers.
>>
>>53004136
I'm not claiming to represent them - while Marx collaborated, worked and engaged with many workers - he never claimed however to represent them unless it was a scenario in which he was literally elected by them.

Life quality has advanced due to technological advancements and will continue to do so - however in many places it has collapsed and will continue to degrade due to the control of resources which is out with the workers control. Marx did not argue for Communism on a moralistic level but on the basis it was the reasonable next stage of society.
>>
>>53004049
>ecoalarmism
Its till in existence sadly. And along with "go green" lobbyist imposing so much penalties, we are a long way from sustainable fusion power.
>>
File: communists7.png (104KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
communists7.png
104KB, 644x598px
>>53004188
>Life quality has advanced due to technological advancements
And capitalism.
Don't fucking kid yourself into thinking that technological advancement alone has lifted huge swathes of humanity out of poverty. Capitalism, the encouragement of entrepreneurism and (mostly) free trade, has been a key feature in enriching the masses. Not that capitalism doesn't have it's own problems, for example, the contemptible neoliberalists, but it sure as hell beats communism as a generator of net benefit for humanity.
Communism has produced nothing put poverty and suffering.

>but on the basis it was the reasonable next stage of society.
A basis which was based on nothing but conjecture. There is no fucking proof that communism is the next "stage" of society. ZERO, nada, no fucking evidence of any of that shit.
That's the fucking problem with you utopian cunts. You have an ideal, in this case, a hypothetical communist society which you ASSUME to be the next stage of our societal evolution, and you are willing to do fucking everything to reach that utopia. We can see what your ilk have done all across the world, and it is nothing but heart breaking human tragedy.
You are horrid and should be viewed with the same fucking contempt as neo-nazis are.
>>
>>53001701
>We should punish people who are born with illness because ; ; boo hoo I hate the idea of my money being used to help people

People like this is why the world sucks
>>
>>53002763
Nigga, you people are so fucking dumb.

You really think if a bunch of rednecks with hunting rifles and shotguns rose up in armed rebellion against the US the standing president wouldn't be tried for warcrimes with how fast that shit was exterminated? The Army has tanks and jets and cruise missiles. There's no civilian rebellion that is going to do shit to a modern western country.
>>
>>53004492
you're right, everyone should be taxed 100% of their income so no one will ever be sick or unhappy ever again.

You won't fix every problem by throwing money at it, in fact, many problems get WORSE when you start throwing money at it. For example, the world hunger meme.

Economic systems require pragmatism to work, not feelings. You have to make sure more people are paying in than there are people taking out or else you'll cause far more suffering than a few fatasses not getting their 80th bypass.
>>
>>53004475
I don't really regard unions as being capitalistic.
I guess if you think they only arise in opposition to capitalism, which I can't speak to.
>>
File: muh drones.jpg (255KB, 1391x406px) Image search: [Google]
muh drones.jpg
255KB, 1391x406px
>>53004557
You do not understand the whole situation.
You cannot control a nation with just military hardware. You need militarized police force and DISARMED population if you want to tyrannically control a nation.

The idea has never been about people rising up against the army. It has been about people rising up against the policeforce, the actual enforcers of the fucking system.
>>
>>53004611
>I don't really regard unions as being capitalistic.
Bargaining labor and capital isn't capitalistic?
You high, boy?
>>
>>53004611
The fuck are you on about?
Unions don't inherently oppose capitalism.
For fuck's sake, Unions PARTAKE in capitalism by bargaining on the price of the labor.

In my homeland, Unions, the Government and the Corporations basically sit on the same table when deciding policies that affect all of them.
>>
>>53004599
And so we leave it a for profit industry that goes put of its way to make sure individuals who cannot pay get to be indentured slaves for the rest of their pathetic lives.

Mind telling me what this supposedly worse alternative is? Some of our money paying for a fatass getting a bypass?
>>
>>53004882
>Mind telling me what this supposedly worse alternative is? Some of our money paying for a fatass getting a bypass?
The system not working because all the money has been wasted, you dumbass. Money doesn't come out of people's asses.
You need to guarantee more are paying in than taking out or you're not going to have money to treat ANYONE.
>>
>>53004557
Dumbass shiteating civilian detected. MUH DRONES AND ATTACK HELICOPTERS XD

Not only do you not have any idea how asymmetric warfare works, you're under the impression that the military somehow sides with the government in the first place. We fucking despise the government because we're directly exposed to its bullshit. Most people in combat arms are the exact kind of pro-Second Amendment pro-personal freedom MOLON LABE COME AND TAKE THEM FAGGOT people that you think would somehow have to worry about tanks and aircrafts.
>>
>>53004648
And in the Tom Clancy novel that is your life the government just sits back and lets an armed civilian rebellion go to war with the police?
>>
>>53005000
Nice strawman.

Of course not, but against an armed population, such tyrannical means would require far grander use of force and terror upon the population, than against a disarmed population.

The point is that by disarming the population, the monopoly of violence is completely on the hands of the government and the civilians have no means of fighting back of the government turns tyrannical.

I am not even a murrican, so don't project your redneck stereotypes on me.
>>
>>53004998
>implying every single person in the military would rebel against the government and side with a bunch of rednecks to the direct detriment of their life and those they love
>implying the shadow gubmint wouldn't just feed the brainless military dogs whatever lie they needes to to get them on their side

There's a reason people like you ended up in the military and not a real job
>>
>>53005062
You're being a little too obvious, kid. Might want to tone it down a bit. Here's a pity (You) I guess, but it's the only one you're getting from me.
>>
>>53005085
have to talk like a retard to get retards to listen, Cletus
>>
>>53005062
>implying the shadow gubmint wouldn't just feed the brainless military dogs whatever lie they needes to to get them on their side
Most of the military is innoculated against such BS because they see it on a daily basis. That and you are assuming soldiers are "brainless military dogs" its harder to break people who come from an individualistic society like the US
>>
>>53003460
>>tfw I am actually seeking to enroll to study political history in an university.
why.jpg
>>
>>53005209
>americans actually believe this

fucking lol

The military is all about blind patriotic hooah. You tell those retards an armed rebellion is a threat to their noble whitebread american way of life and they'll choml at the bit blow the entire fucking state up.
>>
>>53005256
Because I got no direction in my life and am sorta interested in politics so I guessed why the fuck not.

I wish I had a purpose to my existence.
>>
>>53003530
>And isn't that kind of unfair? Like if you were born with a horrible illness you also have to pay more for health insurance, or just not have it at all? How is that a win for anybody?
The fairest solution would be to prevent such people from being born in the first place.
>>
File: Hey, what's going on in t(...).jpg (135KB, 592x547px) Image search: [Google]
Hey, what's going on in t(...).jpg
135KB, 592x547px
>>52993939
Elevtaro Adun, executor!
>>
>>53005396
>from conservative to eugenicist

It's a staggeringly small leap, friends
>>
>>52999275
>First pic isn´t true at all, he never said that.
It doesn't matter if Bill Nye never said that, anon. We have an image of him with the text superimposed over his picture, so obviously Nye is a sellout cuck. You can't argue with the facts.
>>
>>53005465
Am I wrong?
>>
>>53004968
Look at all of the failing healthcare systems in Europe.

Wait.
>>
>>52999226
Revenue going is = revenue going out.

It's a charity that charges money.
>>
>>53005487
Yes, why eliminate the people when we could eliminate the illness?
>>
>>53005573
So embryos are people now?
>>
>>53005554
>mfw bloodletting is still a thing in Germany
>>
>>53005679
Depends on what it's treating, bloodletting is a legitimate, though primitive, treatment to some ailments
>>
>>53003913
That's what Yellow is for.
>>
>>53005646
Of course not, but abortion is a very serious approach that should never be considered lightly, especially when we could just get rid of the sickness in vitro. Advocating mass abortions to kill off fetuses that are wanted and can be fixed is just irresponsible.
>>
File: Sad-Batman.jpg (7KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Batman.jpg
7KB, 276x200px
Man, I thought this thread was going to be about cool space shit
>>
>>53005957
Don't worry, friend, I have shitposted this dumpsterfire to autosage for us.

It'll all be over soon.
>>
>>53005839
If it's treated in vitro then it's not going to affect your insurance premiums, is it?
>>
File: IMG_1336.png (12KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1336.png
12KB, 470x457px
>>52995799
>>that feel when you know anon is right but you want to believe
>>
>>53004557

>The Army has tanks and jets and cruise missiles.

Because that sure helped them a whole lot against Vietnam and Afghanistan, the latter which they are losing ground in RIGHT NOW. The US Army can't even defeat Russia which has the same military budget as a second rate EU power like Italy, they'd flounder like a fish out of water the moment the rednecks shut down the power supply to their bases.
>>
>>53005646
Yes, obviously, idiot.
>>
>>53003460
>he's just a butthurt, probably humiliated teenager that thinks his probably white skin entitles him to success
>>
>>53006242
Nice strawman
>>
>>53006294
Who says I'm arguing with you? At this point I am merely expressing my amusement.
>>
>>52994817
Weather you like it IS quite unpopular see:
http://www.people-press.org/2016/12/08/4-views-of-the-aca-medicare-and-the-nations-economy/
>>
>>53006179
>comparing Vietnam and Afghanistan with a domestic war

Yes I am sure the rednecks have miles of thick, boobytrapped jungle full of deadly wildlife that makes land travel near impossible and a shithole desert full of pants on head religious fanatics who will protect them. And it's not going to be hard to identify the dumbass redneck rebels, just kill anyone with a confederate flag.
>>
>>53006242
>zhe is a trans-demi-other-fag-loser-kin who thinks zher "disabilities" entitle it to attention
>>
>>52994765
well it was going to be worthless thanks to climate change

unless you're into 75 in the shade

(that's Centigrade for you Amerifags)
>>
>>52994977
The mandate was actually a Republican negotiation win.

Ironically.

The US needs single payer yesterday. But the insurance lobby is strongk.
>>
>>52998255
There's actually a much smaller risk of environmental disaster if a nuke plant goes up than if a coal plant does.

One of my favorite nuclear power factoids.
>>
>>53006179
>lol wow i have no idea what Vietnam and Afghanistan are and how the war is being waged
Thanks for outing yourself.
>>
>>53007378
Blow your brains out, commie. Your plan will never be implemented.
>>53007337
>lol climate change is happening I'm still shitposting this lie after being blown the fuck out
>>
>>53003921
>WAAAA I CAN'T PROVE YOU WRONG SO YOU'RE BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO WAA I WIN
Liberals.
>>52999351
>lol slaves are citizens lol wow i can read English mommy
Fuck off.
>>52999275
He did. Kill yourself, retard.
>>52996957
>lol wow "alternative facts" my marxist buzzwords won't out me as a shill wow you're wrong because i say so i don't have to post the data or refute yours lol
Liberals.
>>52996960
>data says world is cooling
>can't read the data
>can't read the data
>still can't read the data
>HURRRRR WORLD IS WARMING
Get out.
>>
>>53007612
>the shadow masters invented the lie of global warming
>but still let the data that proves they are lying get disseminated so the brave truth seekers can discover what's really going on

God speed you brave intellectual
>>
>>53007612
Tell me more about how the earth is flat and it's actually the universe moving around it, not the earth orbiting the sun
>>
>>53005355
Just before you bit the bullet, a friend of mine enrolled 7 years ago in uni to study political sciences. She graduated 2 years ago, a good master and all, and she still haven't a job.
>>
>>53007718
>lol wow my strawman means you're wrong wow i don't have to prove it because reasons I'm right because i say i am lol
Really doing a bang up job here.
>>53007843
>not even trying
Tell your handlers to fire you.
>>
>>53006600
It's actually kind of funny how Americans seem to think that since the Afghans or the Vietnamese were able to do it, so can they. They completely ignore the immense amount of practice that both groups have at resisting a more powerful nation occupying their land. Before the Americans, the Vietnamese had fought the French, and before the French they had fought the Chinese. And Afghanistan? It is seen as a graveyard of empires for a reason. Before the Americans it was the Soviets, and before the Soviets it was the British.

When was the last time the Americans fought anyone on their own soil? When was the last time that they waged a war with their homes actually at risk of immediate destruction? The idea that "Oh those gooks and sand niggers could do it, so of course we can do it! We'll be even better!" is just absurdly arrogant. They were able to pull it off because they had gotten good at resisting larger powers. And the reason they got good at it was because they had a lot of practice. America has not had a similar experience in over a century. The American people are completely unprepared to deal with the hardships that such a conflict would bring.
>>
>>53008143
I could link you to all of the data showing you're wrong like how the earth loses something like 150 billion tonnes of ice a year, primarily from places like Greenland, but you'll just deny it so what's even the point? People like you are going to throw stones in your glass houses and refuse to acknowledge what's looking you in the face, so why try? I'll just keep shitposting while you keep making yourself look like an idiot in front of strangers.
>>
>>53007612
>he thinks adjusting the raw data is fraud
You're right, it's not like there was a systemic, non-random change that accounts for almost all of the so-called cooling in the raw data, like almost all the climate reporting stations taking measurements at an earlier and cooler time of day....oh wait ;^)

http://berkeleyearth.org/understanding-adjustments-temperature-data/
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.