[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The final 3 bosses in your DM's campaign are revealed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 000% Mad.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
000% Mad.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
The final 3 bosses in your DM's campaign are revealed to be Carl Sagan, Bob Ross and Fred Rogers in that order. Can your party defeat them?
>>
>>52992796
The blackguard rises.
>>
>>52992796
The question isn't if they can, but if they're willing to keep going after Sagan.
>>
honestly? I have no idea, but since my current GM's campaign is a edgelord "my dmpc" is needed by the four horsemen to end to the world plot. I would love to fight carl sagan bob ross and fred rogers instead of the four horseman especially because she can't even get the four horseman right.
>>
>>52992796
>unarmed civilians
piece a cake
>>
>>52992796
They would kill, and then turn them into undead to learn everything they know.
A great tactic for learning a persons secrets that have been taken to the grave.
>>
>DM only allows killing bosses

Shit DM.
>>
>>52992926
He said DEFEAT them, which does not necessarily include killing.
>>
>>52992964
Well everyone else seems to think it's defeat=killing.
>>
>>52992993
That's because they're all edgelords.
>>
>>52992796
If our face is on point we won't need to. The diplomacy option has worked for the past 23 months, might as well give it a go this time.
>>
>>52993124
Face battle, GO!
>>
>>52993146
>And then they kissed
>>
Let them actually have the plot tokens and take over the world.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.