[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My second session of the Jojo Game begins tomorrow. Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5065553-j-stars-victory-vs.jpg (69KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
5065553-j-stars-victory-vs.jpg
69KB, 611x458px
My second session of the Jojo Game begins tomorrow.

Help me brainstorm plot and battles.

In the previous session, stand user Nole Nalestrom fended off an assassination attempt by stand user Feel Feesh, then both teamed up to stop assassin Officer Beasty Boy. They discover that the two of them have been under surveillance, as well as another individual named Joshua Joestar. Beasty Boy tells them that since he failed, more assassins will come, and the two rush to warn Joshua Joestar of the impending danger.
>>
>>52978858
First bump
>>
>>52978939

free bump
>>
A stand user with a stand ability known as G E T A W A Y C A R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6rQvo5yYB0
Attempts to kill the protagonists in a high speed car chase
>>
>>52978858
A stand user with the stand Holy Diver (user's name is not Dio, unfortunately), attacks the players in an aquarium (the players go there for x reason, maybe to meet someone or just because they want to fight). Holy Diver's ability to teleport to places with high water content (large enough puddles) is utilized to flood the aquarium and unleash sea life on the players (another one of Holy Diver's abilities)
>>
>>52978858
get somebody that talks like Scaramouch
>>
>>52978858
>>52978858
A small army of stand users with stands based off of Sabaton songs
>>
>>52983265
+
btw, P R I M O V I C T O R I A and G H O S T D I V I S I O N sounds realy awesome as stand names
>>
>>52983194
This. Have their Stand be [Scatman] or [We Speak no Americano]
>>
All I want for your campaign is to introduce extreme character personalities which never come up again. Guarantee me you'll do it.
>>
Stand Name
[Lobster Bucket]
Strength:B
Speed:D
Range:B
Durability:A
Precision:C
Potential:D
[Lobster Bucket] can increase someone's blind spot to the point where there is a large black space in your eye. Making you half blind in that area, but only if it can grab hold of you. The longer it holds you, the bigger this blind spot becomes. This effect will completely if you get out of the user's range or the stand is damaged enough.
Appearance:A small weird fusion of a lobster and a crab.
>>
>>52978858
[Rage Against The Machine] tries to stop them by jamming any device in the city that contains moving parts.
>>
>>52983194
And his name will be Galileo Figaro?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.