[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've just helped a rebellion movement gain control of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: screams externally oniai.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams externally oniai.gif
929KB, 264x320px
You've just helped a rebellion movement gain control of their kingdom from the tyrant king. Said tyrant king is captured and awaiting execution the next day. However, the tyrant king requests your presence to his cell to tell you something.

He reveals that you were his younger long lost bastard half-sibling, who was 'disposed of' by the last king to prevent infuriating the queen of the time.

Your tyrant brother of a half-brother, lamented by guilt, fear, and regret, as he had played with you and loved you when you were an infant, became the tyrant he is now. But now, having met you again, he is genuinely happy and regrets nothing.

He only has one request of you: for you to be the one who executes him.

What would your character do?
>>
>>52962134
Kill him for requesting such an audacity.
>>
>>52962134
I don't care how many times you played hide and seek with me dude, that doesn't justify all those public executions and your retarded tax code.
>>
>>52962134
I execute him. He's happy, I get my revenge, justice is served, I get to ignore DM's bullshit plot hook, everyone's satisfied.
>>
>>52962134
Honor a doomed man's last wish.
>>
>>52962134
>Said tyrant king is captured and awaiting execution the next day.
What do the rebels have planned next?
>>
Dying mans wish, it would only be right to do it
>>
>>52962134

Execute him.

Tell no-one.

Demand a knighthood from the rebels.

Be incredibly confused about an increasingly bizarre parentage.
>>
>>52962134
Accuse him of of making it up. I don't remember any of that shit.
>>
>>52962134
I laugh in his face.

"You will not trick me, scum. We have nothing in common, least of all blood. You get the hemp, tommorow at dawn. The hangman will earn his keep; I will pay him personally."
>>
>>52962134
"Ok so I'm the dragon's cousin, he is the king's grandfather, and I'm also this king's half brother, the elven princess' brother AND nephew (and I'm not even an elf!) and she is the lich's great grandson (what the hell?) who is also related to the other kings, and somehow I'm also half brother to ANOTHER king. To top it off I'm married to my half sister that isn't either of my half brother's sister or sister to my elf sister?

Can you draw this on paper?

Why are you booting up Crusader Kings?"
>>
>>52962134
Well shit. Now I have to...

A: Attain a means to ascertain whether he is telling the absolute truth, and do so quickly, for time is of the essence.

B1: If he's lying, smite him. (Fewest steps.)

B2: If he's not lying, I must plot an incredibly detailed plan to bust him out of there before the next day so I can begin redeeming him.

C: Execute my master plan, bust him out of the cell, and leave the capital with him on horses dressed as nondescript merchants ASAP.

D: Lie low in the small fishing village on the outskirts of the kingdom where I was raised ignorant of my heritage, teaching my half-brother the ways of common folk, and of an honest decent living.

E: Once brother is a functional, morally sensible human being, depart from fishing village to rejoin my party.
>>
>>52962134

Well, sure. I don't see the problem.

Like, he's not asking you to let him off. He's still going to be executed, so there's no harm in doing it quickly and mercifully.
>>
>>52962134
Reschedule his execution so I can "honor his last wish"
Work against the very rebellion I helped to frame them for being more tyranical than my half-brother
Overthrow them
Re-install big bro
Set him on fire while he is asleep

It's good to be the king.
>>
>>52962134
>it's yet another "complicated moral dilemma except not really" thread on /tg/
Can we fucking not?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.