/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1469: PORKCHOP SANDWICHES Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 84

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52946736
>>
Anybody try creating a bunch of magical girls for fun?
>>
>>52955560
I remember one anon bought as many magical girls as possible then combined them into one being.
>>
File: present_by_ray_kbys-d8ilnn4.jpg (62KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
present_by_ray_kbys-d8ilnn4.jpg
62KB, 800x553px
Jumpers, have you ever gone full yandere for someone?
>>
File: SUMMER.png (4MB, 3450x1931px) Image search: [Google]
SUMMER.png
4MB, 3450x1931px
>>
What settings out there could have all of their problems solved with hugs?
>>
>>52955572
Deadman, drawback enforced.
>>
>>52955602
Generic Sugar Bowl.
>>
File: happy nika.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happy nika.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>52955560
My anon.

You're talking to someone who does this often in two chains. One chain I'm a magical girl god who the magical girls worship to gain power boosts, among other things. I'm collecting bestowable powers and abilities and then condensing them into a broach or necklace or making a "hero app" like in Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero to access their magical girl form.
>>
File: godzilla destroys.gif (4MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla destroys.gif
4MB, 400x200px
>>52955614
>You're talking to someone who does this often in two chains. One chain I'm a magical girl god who the magical girls worship to gain power boosts, among other things. I'm collecting bestowable powers and abilities and then condensing them into a broach or necklace or making a "hero app" like in Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero to access their magical girl form.

So many good stories in jumpchain and yet we will never get to read most of them, its sad really.
>>
Do lunar Spirit Shapes have to be appropriate for their caste?
I want to be Tiger but also like the No Moon caste.
>>
Rolled 89 (1d816)

DOING THE USUAL ROLL.
>>
File: 1453816306423.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453816306423.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52955614
You are perfect and I would gladly either waifu you or aid in your plans.
>>
>>52955659
You can have any Spirit Shape you want for any Caste. So go! Be the taigah you always wanted to be!
>>
>>52955678
Bravely Default!
>>
>>52955706
List I'm looking at says Brutal Legend tho?
>>
>>52955706
>not taking the drawback that makes you trust Airy
>>
Jump #315: Otoyomegatari
>Nine of Wands (Strength): A pause in the current struggle to ready oneself.
I think taking a break from things to smell the roses is a good thing to do.
>Age: 20
>Location: Tehran, Persia
Persia's an interesting place in the 19th century. Got to start somewhere, after all.
>Identity: Foreigner / Traveler
A westerner of dubious nationality and accent, to be precise.
>Eye For Detail (Free)
Noticing more detail in the world is nice, especially here.
>Everywhere Has Their Own Way (Free, Foreigner)
It's important to be able to step around the landmine that is foreign diplomacy, no? Especially when I'm just out to see the sights.
>A Rolling Stone (900, Foreigner)
This is more a matter of good timing. Assuming, of course, I'm not intentionally travelling to see the celebrations I would otherwise be stumbling across.
>Break Bread (700)
Enjoying meals and sharing food with others to bond, it's important to relax!
>Journeyman (Free, Traveler)
Navigating by stars and landmarks is always useful, I suppose.
>Best Way To The Heart (600)
Well, if I'm to be sharing meals, I'll need to know how to properly prepare them. Sure, I can already cook, but adding a special touch without it taking more time or effort is helpful.
>Authority (500)
If anyone needs advice I'll be happy to do my best for them. I can be impartial.
>Windows To The Soul (400)
I have SPECIAL EYES.
>Through Deeds Not Words (300)
Communicating without needing to actually SAY things is helpful too! Like headpats.
>Attired Appropriately (100)
Yeeeah, I'll be happy to use this to prevent anyone from ever trying to take any clothing off of me. I'm not so worried about the random horse yanking at my garments, but someone thinking they can yank off a hat or a mask.
>>
Is there anywhere to get insanity immunity strong enough to counter looking at lovecraft shit other than delirium blessing from DC Occult?
>>
>>52955706
>>52955718
Brutal Default
>>
>>52955728
>Traveler's Satchel (Free, Foreigner)
Hmmm. Useful. I may have to see if I can make this bag bigger on the inside, though.
>An Abacus (Free, Traveler)
How do you calculate imaginary numbers on an abacus though?
>Wedded (0)
After so very, very long, I might as well make it official. I wonder what it means when Gaia is promoted from waifu to wife? A silly distinction, but a notable one.

So... the long and short of it? I'm going to take the next decade as an extended honeymoon with Gaia. Essentially, an overglorified vacation. Just wander the world and enjoy what there is to enjoy, break bread with strangers, give them a few Jumper-level tokens of my esteem which ought to turn into harmless heirlooms. Rings to pass along to sons, jewelry to pass along to daughters, and so on.

Yeah, it's a vacation, but why not seed potential future heroes while I'm here? That was, after all, why I got a certain perk in FF15. And if the land is left more fertile after we pass through it, all the better.

The rest of my companions are here too, of course, but they're out doing their own thing as they typically do. We can always compare notes when time's up.
>>
>>52955740
That's so fucking metal.
>>
>>52955706
What is the powerlevel of this setting? Generic FF tier?
>>
>>52955572
Eye see what you did there.

Also no.
>>
>>52955728
where are you getting your tarot card summaries?
>>
So, just how much of a badass hero are you if you take Exemplar, Apostate, and Tongue of a Shepard in Mass Effect?
>>
>>52955749
Pretty Much.
>>
>>52955739
Try Eight Bit Theater.

>>52955757
http://www.facade.com/tarot/ator/

I truncate the summaries to a point that I feel appropriate for a given jump.
>>
File: happy nika.png (688KB, 1266x722px) Image search: [Google]
happy nika.png
688KB, 1266x722px
>>52955572
I choked Kayneth to death over his shitty mistreatment of Diarmuid because I wanted to feel him squirm and die in my hands if that counts, I suppose.

>>52955645
If you like I could start posting my builds again. Although I'm not the most creative at actually fulfilling the potential of my ideas actually, haha.

>>52955690
Thanks for the positive attention! I thrive on it.
>>
File: 75180198.jpg (45KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
75180198.jpg
45KB, 500x630px
>>52955749
The final boss can see past the 4th wall he even made a comment about it in one of the drawbacks.
>>
>>52955739
Already Insane from Cthulhu Saves the World or Expired Pasta from Generic Creepypasta? Possible a perk from Alan Wake or Incomprehensible from Young Justice?
>>
>>52955645
Blame some of the local assholes. With how the environment here gets some times, that contributes to barely seeing any builds posted.
>>
Jump #316: Sekirei
>The Magician: The initiation of new projects, great works, or a new way of life.
I have my doubts, but hey, why not?
>Age: 25
>Location: Eastern Shin Tokyo
>Identity: Ashikabi
Guess I'll have to have a Sekirei. Hey Gaia, you're the Maid of Hope, how would you like to help me create a victory for everybody that otherwise can't win here?
>Drawbacks: Slapstick (+300)
Comic violence is go! Oh well.
>Quit It (1100)
At least I can use this to stop comic violence! Sometimes. Except the drawback. So no, still screwed.
>Winging Ceremony (Free, Ashikabi)
Being able to see and figure out how to draw out potential is definitely useful. Especially here.
>Short And Sweet (900, Ashikabi)
Aw. Brief actions are as meaningful as intense ones. So what if I take a romantic weekend getaway with Gaia, is that just as meaningful as a decade on vacation? Crap, was that whole last jump for nothing?! Oh well, it was fun anyway, and at least my headpats are now augmented.
>Norito (600, Ashikabi)
By kissing someone, I can boost their abilities. By taking a brief action, I can make it as intense as a longer action. So if I give Gaia a peck on the cheek it's as empowering as making out with her for a half hour. Or something. Right?
>Adjuster (400)
Perform surgery to bolster or weaken natural or inherited abilities ... actually I wonder if this breeds true. Give me a little time and I can give you an army of ULTRA HAMSTERS. When they work together, it's much better.
>Reverse Engineering (0)
Pretty sure I already have this, but hey, nothing wrong with covering all my bases.
>>
>>52955894
>Sekirei: Gaia (Free, Ashikabi)
Well, I was talking about Gaia this whole time. Who did you think I was going to have in this role for Sekirei? Cultist-chan?

The hilarious thing about Sekirei is assuming that anyone is going to let things go on as they are scheduled to, unless they're laying low on purpose. Personally, the way I think this would go would typically be something more along the lines of:

>"Jumper, are you awake?"
>"Yep. Also all of the nope. Excuse me, I have to smack some people."

And then all problems which seemed to mandate the Sekirei Plan are solved by way of Jumper Magic. (Stars And Stones is the best perk to help about a hundred certain people be able to function without being locked into having to do things (or deal with people) they don't want to). After that, we're basically looking at an overpowered-slice-of-life.

But because they fucked up and I am merciful enough to not kill them all, the MBI is still going to foot the bill for all sorts of things for the sekirei and ashkabi. They can afford it, because I'm not a total dick. I gave them the recipe for Medi-Gel to produce and sell, so they can afford it. It felt like a fair trade considering I stole all the jinki from them anyway. Though this definitely surprised a couple people who thought no one knew where they were. (In exchange, I left behind eight notes that read "Violets aren't red. Roses aren't gray. I prepared explosives runes today.")

Honestly though, dealing with overpowered pseudo-magical entities, how can you NOT expect it to backfire? Just be happy that it backfired now instead of later when the collateral damage would have been immeasurably worse.
>>
Jump # 63 Changeling the lost
Starting Location: Dallas Texas
Origin: Socialite (100)
Seeming: Fairest one (0)
Kith: Minstrel
Court: Spring
Attributes: Social Focus (0)
Skills:
*Expression (50, Discount)
*Persuasion (50, Discount)
Merits
*Wyrd 1 (0)
*Glamor (0)
*Clarity 1 (0)
Perks
*Common Sense (100)
*Reverse the flow of Time (200)
*Polyglot (0)
*Striking Looks (200, Discount)
*Enchanting Performance (200)
Contract of Vainglory: 1 (50)
Contract of Separation: 1 (50)

(I don’t know this very well so sorry if stuff is wrong; also I miss the Pooka)

Okay, seriously what the fuck?!? I mean seriously. I thought the fair fold from creation were bad but these ones… It’s like the world of darkness decided it wasn’t edgy enough so they made this. Even Dresden files fey from don’t get near this level of messed up (well from what I have read, I haven’t been there)

Anyways things seemed to be going alright then I heard the rumors and the suspicion. The summer court was on the warpath and people were disappearing. My court wasn’t doing much to help matters and the summer court seemed crazy seeing spies everywhere so I stepped in.

That led through a long and arduous trail. To say things were complicated is an understatement. We were dealing with changelings who at the best of times were good at hiding stuff, with the paranoia it was tough to know who had been taken and who had just been vanished.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52955903
Anyways we pealed back layer after layer until it lead to the the leader of the summer court. When we went to confront him we ran in to a true fae. That was a hell of a fight, a reality warping cthuliod abomination. I won’t lie it got harry but we managed to drive the thing off. It was expecting newbie changlings not a jumper and a pack of their companions.

So we revealed the summer court traitor which basically decimated the summer court (they were built on hate and to find out that one of their own was helping the enemy, especially the leader they turned on each other). It took things a while to settle after that
>>
>>52955799
Choking someone who harmed your husbando to death because you wanted to feel him squirm and die in your hands usually qualifies you as a yandere, yes.
>>
>>52955706
>Bravely Default - 68
Drawbacks: That Person's Name Is (+200), Unacceptable (+100), Bear Wrestler (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Origin: Vestal - Fire

Skills & Perks:
-Default! (Free)
-Brave! (Free)
-Party Chat (Free)
-Miracle Man (Free)
-Freelancer (Free)
-Voice of the Crystals (Free)
-Right of Passage (Free)
-Rite of Awakening

Items & Gear:
-Turbo Ether (Free)
-Council of Six Asterisk Set
-Bloodrose Legion Asterisk Set
-Black Blades Asterisk Set
-50,000 Pg

Just stacked the fuck up on Asterisks. All in all that gives me: Arcanist, Spiritmaster, Templar, Vampire, Dark Knight, Conjurer, Pirate, Salve-Maker, Performer, Swordmaster, Ninja, Ranger, Valkyrie, Summoner, and Red Mage jobs.

H'oh. That's a damn good line-up if I do say so meself-

Oh and... there I go looting everything. apparently I have been turned into a kleptomaniac by that drawback Unacceptable. And am now frequently fought by equally kleptomaniacal adventurers following the bidding of a fairy.

Well this won't end well at all.
>>
>>52955659
Spirit Shape is more about who YOU are than what your caste is.
>>
>>52955659
Not necessarily. Spirit Shapes are supposed to represent yourself in someway.

They're not technically related, though you see Spirit Shapes fitting to the Caste often... But that's because the Caste's determined by your personal talents/inclinations, which means they tend to match.

Anyway, in short, take whatever you like with whatever caste you want.
>>
>>52955964
So what are Asterisks?
>>
>>52955785
>Eight Bit Theater
You mean Non-Euclidean Geometry? That would seem to let me understand what I'm looking at, but not protect me from the fallout. Appropriate for the black mage perk-line i suppose.

>>52955851
>Already Insane
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

>Expired Pasta
I'll look into this one. Lot of stuff I'd like from there though.

>Alan Wake
I'll look into this too.
>>
>>52955800
Don't they both do that?
>>
>>52956033
Wouldn't you only be driven mad from the revelation if you couldn't comprehend it to behind with?
>>
>>52956030
They're the Job System, basically.
>>
>>52956058
Seems the opposite, senpai. Isn't comprehending the revelation what drives you mad?
>>
>>52956058
Does it work that way? If so I might end up going the 8-bit perk to function as my anti-madness perk. But I was fairly certain it works like >>52956072 says.
>>
>>52956030
Little glowing rocks that contain class abilities. It's like the old Final Fantasy job system in a way.

You hold the rock and then go out and grind EXP. grinding EXP gets you the Job's stuff.
>>
>>52956111
Is there a way to make the Job an actual part of you?
>>
>>52956029

Looking through at the creatures that exist in the setting - do you think the Slitherer would be a valid spirit shape?

It's your standard primordial ooze monster, not really too different from a Chimera with those squishy acid body features.

It doesn't seem to be a Wyld-mutant, or particularly magical, just a weird thing that was probably made by the Dragon Kings to clean their sewers.
>>
>>52955568
>then combined them into one being.
How would I do this to my companions?
>>
>>52956133
Yeah, maxing out what you learn from the Asterisk.
>>
Would anything in the chain allow you to make an Exaltation an "actual" part of your soul rather than an add-on?
>>
>>52956156
Franken Fran
>>
>>52955799
I see that Nika laid eyes on the Fuck Freckle.
>>
>>52956162
Wave Form Anatomy from NGE or the third magic combined with something that lets you meld cybernetics into your body maybe?
>>
>>52955776
You're the "I'm On A Horse" Old Spice version of Commander Shepard.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>52956142
I'm... not sure? Mostly because it's mindless and noted to behave like an automaton, otherwise it's probably fine, if a weird one.
>>
File: SWATTING AND LAUGHING.gif (884KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
SWATTING AND LAUGHING.gif
884KB, 245x138px
>>52956176
You just responded to my post because you wanted to type "fuck freckle" didn't you. a splendid reason

also I liked him before I physically laid eyes on it. I took Ice Queen in that jump's fate/zero build.
>>
>>52956176
>Fuck Freckle

The best.
>>
>>52955739
That one World of Darkness jump. The Mortal one has a perk just for that.
>>
>>52956172
What perk/item, anon?
>>
>>52956225
You know, that just makes me think of how genuinely happy Diarmuid would be if he found out you liked him without the...Fuck Freckle's influence.
>>
>>52956361
Huh. Didn't even know we had one of those. The anti-madness perk in it has most of what I want in it. Too bad it still won't let me look at stuff lyke nyarly and remain sane though.
>>
>>52956432
We have...five, I think?
>>
>>52956475
I meant mortals specifically. I thought it was just mage, changeling, the two vampire ones and the more recent genius one.
>>
>>52956429
Yeah, he was very happy. I had every intention on romancing him in my Writer Chain.

But he had to fight me regardless because I summoned Cu instead. I tried to sneak up on Kayneth but he caught me and he pulled out Diarmuid. Cu won. Sadly.

So I did what anyone would do in that situation and uh, choked Kayneth to death in response.
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>52956508
You did make sure he could watch by taking one of his eyes out as you did it right?
>>
>>52956256
The what?
>>
File: super.png (63KB, 720x228px) Image search: [Google]
super.png
63KB, 720x228px
>>52956502
There's also one in Alan Wake, and another in 8-Bit Theater. I believe the latter gives you a face that is itself madness to look upon, which is a toggleable effect after the jump is complete.
>>
>>52955690
Best teacher.
>>
>>52956218
Is it possible for an Exalted Jumper to start out with a few minor (or more than a few not so minor in the case of elder lunars) non CP insured Artifacts from their background in the setting? Similar to what a new character would have as dots in Background?
>>
>>52955690
>that gif
sauce, if you would?
>>
>>52956711
It's Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, anon.
>>
File: Grimgar.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgar.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>52955690
Grimgar Jump when?
>>
File: confused saitama.gif (304KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
confused saitama.gif
304KB, 450x253px
What's all this about Adventure Time going screwy lately?
>>
>>52956850
It's about the same quality as it always been, people just get buttmad when it doesn't match their headcannons or nostalgia
>>
>>52956508
>But he had to fight me regardless because I summoned Cu instead. I tried to sneak up on Kayneth but he caught me and he pulled out Diarmuid. Cu won. Sadly.
What class did you summon Cu in?
>>
Good jumps for fighting powerful demons? So far I have Disgaea and Darkstalkers.
>>
>>52956429
Didn't whatsherbitch yandere face like him even though she was beyond the fuck freckle's influence? He wasn't exactly a fan of her.
>>
>>52956850
The last thread has the basics in spoilers.

>>52956879
Where did you get butt hurt out of any of that conversation? There was literally zero butt hurt.
>>
>>52956709
Hm... Probably not really, since you're a pretty young Exalt? Artifacts really aren't that common, and you're sorta expected to get your own. On the other hand, a decent mentor might pass a minor one or two on... So maybe. Possibly. But it probably wouldn't be anything special.

Though elders can reasonably be expected to have more than a few laying around if they're the crafting/collecting types, and at least personal gear if they're not.
>>
What's the deal with the Endless anyway? I'm assuming they're pretty bad news seeing as there's an expensive drawback that makes one interested in you in a high power jump.
>>
>>52956850
>Lately
Meh, the show has sucked since... fourth season? When Flame Princess shacked up with Cinnamon Bun and they turned Finn into an annoying creepy sperg with no friends for no reason.
>>
>>52956218
Do you need to be touching an artifact you are attuned to in order to benefit from the effect and essence regen of a hearthstone socketed in it?

Would it work if it was in a sheath on your back or if it was leaned against a nearby wall?
>>
>>52956950
Was for >>52956879
>>
>>52956950
>Flame Princess shacked up with Cinnamon Bun and they turned Finn into an annoying creepy sperg with no friends for no reason.
I...what?
>>
The Rinnegan says I get all basic chakra affinities but no training in them, does that mean I can buy Elemental bloodlines without having to buy the normal affinities for them?
>>
>>52956968
Yeah, a bit after Rebecca Sugar quit, they had Flame Princess break up with Finn out of nowhere, and he turned into a creepo about it, and then she ended up shacking up with Cinnamon Bun. After that Finn kept being an annoying creep around any woman, all the princesses hated him, and he spent tons of episodes whining and being pathetic rather than adventuring (I think they stopped that part by now, at least.)
>>
>>52956850
Patience used some kinda spell to overcharged the elements, making her and the three elemental princesses go crazy and turn the place into element city.

Got fixed at the end though, but the everything-to-its-true-form thing had some side-effects. Jake now looks like his alien shapeshifter parent, and Sweetpea/BabyLich's broken horn was restored. Not sure if that last bit is good or bad.
>>
Good jumps to take after Bloodborne (which is itself after Dark Souls)? Thematically, mainly.
>>
>>52955572
on occasion,the wife usually likes the attention
>>52957002
Wii sports resort
>>
File: chase_by_meluran.jpg (267KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chase_by_meluran.jpg
267KB, 647x1000px
>>52956958
No, you just have to be attuned to it. In a sheath on your back, or leaned against a wall, or even stored in another dimension (like Elsewhere) is fine.

You just have to touch the artifact at least once every day to maintain attunement.
>>
>>52957001
I bought Elemental Monarch. Should I be worried about this?
>>
File: 318009.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
318009.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>>52953652
There is a limit, hard work doesn't always work in this setting. You'd be able to become a skilled fighter by the settings terms, equal to some of the better students in the school like Miyako or Christiane but you won't be working your way up to the level of the 4 Deva or Momoyo with just hard work. You'd need to take the Scaled the Wall perk or some of the other stuff to get around that.
>>
>>52957028
...Maybe? Not sure if it actually lets you take the place of one of the four elementals.
>>
>>52957002
Could go Boktai or Darkstalkers?
>>
>>52957002
Ravenloft?
>>
>>52956943
They are the literal physical manifestation of whatever they represent, with all the power being a literal physical manifestation of Destiny, Death, Dreams, Desire, Destruction, Despair, or Delirium would imply in a setting as powerful as DC. They're also (besides Death who's really cool, and possibly Destiny) really fucking capricious and don't care all that much for mortal lives. Or are just assholes like Desire and Despair. Or are ridiculously and disproportionately vindictive like Dream.
>>
>>52956156
Steven Universe. Gem Fusion is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>52957028
Did you buy Ice? If so, then no, because you accidently butterflied away the whole event.

Did you buy one of the other three and Fuck off to the other end of the planet? Again, no, you'll be fine.

Did you stick around mainland Ooo and not invest in some anti-hypnosis/mental willpower perks? Be afraid. Be very afraid.
>>
>>52957053
They say in the show there is only every one Elemental Monarch of each element per generation. So taking Elemental Monarch boots one of the others out of the position.
>>
>>52957122
No, there's only ever one Elemental for each element, as the embodiment of that element. They're not necessarily elementals "Monarchs".

The perk also doesn't mention you embody the element or replace one of the Elementals. Plus, the perk's picture is Ice King, who is /not/ an Elemental.

So, I'm unconvinced you'd replace one of them. We could ask Cats next time he's on though?
>>
Triplet Maximize Magic (Overlord) + Dual Casting (Skyrim) + Doublecasting (FF9) = 12 Simultaneous Casts of the same spell.
>>
>>52957227
FF6 also has doublecasting.
>>
>>52957255
Sweet. This is exactly why I posted this. I knew someone would have another that I missed.
>>
>>52957026
>that pic

Ive seen enough japanese porn to know where this is going.

Is that what nocastes turn into?
>>
>>52957122
Ice has 2.
>>
>>52957043
Good to know.

Also, how well would I do if I attempt to seduce Momoyo through the power of my cooking perks?
>>
>>52957026
There is apperantly a Lunar Hearthstone that can eat other hearthstones to gain all the effects of each one it eats. Would that include the combined essense regen from all the stones?
>>
File: 5a6.jpg (281KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
5a6.jpg
281KB, 850x1133px
>>52957327
Depends. She's happy to flirt around if you're cute, not too submissive and skilled at something, but she's not interested in a romantic partner unless they're able to stand on her level in some way, whether that be through raw power or through sheer ambition.

So I dunno, maybe becoming the best chef in the world, or trying to do so, might give you a chance?
>>
Throw ideas at me for "Perks for a Prisoner background" (fantasy setting).
>>
File: chimera_by_palelonginus.jpg (257KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
chimera_by_palelonginus.jpg
257KB, 1024x710px
>>52957301
That's a Chimera, yes. Each one looks different though, because each has different mutations and forms.

Pic related is another one, and there's a third in the Lunars book (who actually has a name, Echinna the Faceless) for which I can't find the picture.

>>52957344
What? I'm pretty sure that's not a thing.
>>
>>52957227
FFTA also has double casting as one of the skills Red Mages get.
>>
>>52957368
I just seem to remember that one of her goals in life was to eat lots of good food.
>>
>>52957402
Shaking people.
Making shanks.
Identifying and joining gangs.
Smuggling stuff into secure areas.
Somehow being able to get stuff done despite being locked up.
Jailbreaks.
>>
>>52957404
http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/HearthStones/IkselamLunar
Damn, I looked again and it appears to be homebrew list. Some of them do look cool though, especially the one that summons a dream animal.
>>
File: 2Bs.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
2Bs.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Companion time Jumpers!

So when the Nier Automata jump comes out will you companion 2B or not 2B?

That is the question.
>>
>>52955614
Put some clothes on you harlot
>>
File: Father_Servo_Final.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Father_Servo_Final.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>52957482
Probably not 2B. Pic related, the one true choice.
>>
>>52957402

Avoiding brutal prison rape
>>
>>52957402
Tall Tale/Believe Backstory: Make up a background and stick to your story. People are likely to believe it.
The Walk: Carry yourself like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders and are willing to smack someone with it.
The Talk: Your words have some weight to them and people are less likely to go against them. Helps if you have someone backing you up.
Counting the Days: You can specifically remember certain dates pertaining to your life. How long since you got locked up, how many days till your trial, how long till its your turn at the chopping block. (Timer Perk)
Friends with Benefits: You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Have a knack for finding what people want and how to acquire it. Great middle man.
Every Man Has a Cost: The longer you spend observing someone, getting to know them, and studying up on them, the better idea you have on what it would take to buy them out. Shady guards, snitches, dealers, and even the warden all have their prices and vices. But can you pay them?

Best I can come up with on short notice. Take what you like.
>>
How hard would it be for a late-chain jumper to beat Sauron in a one on one fight?
>>
File: MaHaSuchi.jpg (469KB, 1182x1563px) Image search: [Google]
MaHaSuchi.jpg
469KB, 1182x1563px
>>52957459
Right. It doesn't seem like something hearthstones should be doing to me, so I was kinda suprised. Especially when you can do it to stones you're not even attuned to.

Anyway, it only mentions hearthstone powers, so even then it wouldn't give you extra essence from them.

Also, if that one anon who was asking about supressing his Anima as a Dragon-Blooded's here, you might be interested in the Hearthstone of the Invisible Fortress:

>The hearthstone of the Invisible Fortress enables its bearer to suppress his anima banner. When determining whether the character’s anima becomes active, divide the number of motes of Peripheral Essence she has spent by two and apply that number to the Anima Banner chart.

I've got no more Chimera, so have Ma-Ha-Suchi the near-Chimera elder Lunar instead.
>>
>>52957482
Not 2 Bees, obviously.

We know what 2B is, but Not 2 Bees could be literally anything (apart from 2 bees, obviously). They have the element of surprise, which is vital in a fight.
>>
File: nier06.jpg (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nier06.jpg
95KB, 720x1280px
>>52957482
Not 2B
A2 Superior
>>
File: angry nika.png (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry nika.png
461KB, 1280x720px
>>52957494
No, I purchased those perks that make me hot fair and square.

Unless there were like. Kids around.
>>
>>52957510
>Eve when you fight him last is level 48.

>Father Servo when you fight him last is level 60

Father Servo is stronger then Eve confirmed. He is the true machine lord.
>>
File: YoRHa_Commander.png (227KB, 310x566px) Image search: [Google]
YoRHa_Commander.png
227KB, 310x566px
>>52957482
2B's great, really. So's A2. But there's only one right choice and they ain't it.

Emil is also acceptable as a substitute.
>>
>>52957404
That chimera seems to have a vagina stuffed with tentacles.
>>
File: Servo.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Servo.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>52957603
Finally you understand, my child.

Come, now. It is time for training! I trust you have brought the parts? Such is a fair trade to bask in the wisdom of a master.

...what is an "Amazo"? Oh well. Down the hatch!
>>
>>52957645
Val
I've noticed a trend and I have to ask
Were you weened early or something?
>>
>>52957542
Does the one that provides a dream animal seem like something a hearthstone could do?
>>
>>52957531
I'm only at like 157 jumps in, and I think my jumper could probably kill sauron without ever realizing he'd been challenged. but I've built to be a combat monster.
>>
File: 235897.png (126KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
235897.png
126KB, 500x526px
>>52957671
bwuhuh? Uh...I don't believe I can recall that far back? I think that's the strangest question I've ever been asked.
>>
/jc/, I must ask; what is the lowest level setting we have a jump for that has magic and/or technology sufficient to heal bones in a day or less? Specifically other people's bones, so healing factors won't help unless they're bestowable.

My gut instinct is Harry Potter, though I'm hoping there's something lower since I want to have at least an immunity to instant death effects before jumping there.
>>
>>52957482
>>52957645
>Companioning the filthy failures that fell to the logic virus.
> Not companioning the one character that shrugged off the Logic Virus, and why is that? Because He's on break.

Machine taking a break is the superior choice.

Fite me.
>>
>>52957714
>My gut instinct is Harry Potter
That people stay in Hogwarts' infirmary for weeks implies otherwise.
>>
File: 317_04_29_2016.png (73KB, 569x210px) Image search: [Google]
317_04_29_2016.png
73KB, 569x210px
>>52957704
You seem to collect girls with big tits and mommy complexes. I mean Saber is basically the mother of a nation. It's reasonable question in that context.
>>
>>52957704
The Freudian idea is that a baby weaned at the wrong time will develop certain sexual fixations. I believe anon is saying that because you like big tits, you were weaned early and thus didn't receive the proper amount of motherly care.
>>
>>52957684
Dream animal serves as pet to the Devil Tiger, First age Solar, and Coagitator living in an infenal jumper's mind. They are jealous the beast gets to go outside.
>>
>>52957531
In what Age? If it's the LOTR jump's timeframe, and assuming the chain involves even casual munchkin-ing, the phrase "speed bump" comes to mind. Sauron's way down on his game at that point.

Huh, come to think of it your main problem would be that he barely has a tangible form at this point; if you wanted physical melee combat you'd have to actually give him his Ring back first so he could regain his body.
>>
>>52957404
>nipple studs and tentacle vag
>definitely exalted
>>
>>52955614
>>52957594
Who’s she?
>>

Who the fuck just asks that to someone.

I know we're on the internet. on 4chan. But who the fuck just asks that question to someone out of nowhere.
>>
>>52957714
Not sure. I rather doubt its the lowest, but FFTA has both healing spells of the "all better now" variety and a perk (Ribbon Bearer) that gives you immunity to instant death effects, if that helps.
>>
>>52957775
Someone should send anon after beginning of the world Morgoth if he wants a challenge in Middle Earth.

People talk up Ancalagon, but that was a Ainur-killer weapon made after they were much diminished. At the world's founding, Morgoth is basically a 'continent buster' the term would be.
>>
>>52957830
Who are you talking about anon?
>>
>>52957830
You answered your own question. I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>52957840
Asking if someone got taken off the boob at a young age.
>>
File: Echinna.png (438KB, 418x893px) Image search: [Google]
Echinna.png
438KB, 418x893px
>>52957664
...Huh. Never noticed that.

Chimera do tend to go with tentacles. It's probably the Grotesque Pseudopodia charm they get.

>>52957684
Sure, that seems fine. Though it'd cap out at Familiar 5, since it's supposed to be a natural animal.

It's just the 'assimilating powers from other hearthstones' thing that seems really weird.

>>52957792
Yeah... nipple piercing seem to be weirdly popular.

Maybe I should spoiler these... Anyway, screencapped the last Chimera picture from my pdf, Echinna the Faceless.

Gonna get some sleep now.
>>
>>52957861
Oh that
Some one who bullies name/tripfags as a sign of affection.

Because they had an abusive relationship with their father
>>
>>52957820
Rio Rollins. I mainly use her as a face claim.
>>
>>52957775
I think if anon was a Sidereal the whole intangible thing wouldn't be much of an issue.
>>
>>52957746
We know they can do bones over night - in Chamber of Secrets Harry's radius and ulna are regrown over night after Lockhart accidentally vanishes them.

>>52957837
Awesome, that sounds pretty good

Actually, the Harry Potter stuff made me think of something: is there any way to either get a renewable source of "rare" potions ingredients or substitute them for something obtainable in future jumps? The Potion supply kit doesn't include rare ingredients.
>>
>>52957749
>girls with big tits
> Arturia Saber.

Now I see text written but they don't come together in a way that even possibly makes sense.

Unless your talking about the Lancer Saberfaces.
>>
>>52957704
Does the Third Magic's ultimate ritual do anything to the caster's appearance? Also, is the "magical energy" produced prana or a generic "magical energy"?
>>
File: K ON.pdf (413KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
K ON.pdf
413KB, 1x1px
>>52957749
Well uh, don't really know how to answer that so while I think about it have a jump to pass the time.

>>52957765
Man fuck Freud. Motherfuckin bastard made me lose a mark on my last psych exam.
>>
>>52957897
Perhaps I should have asked where she was from.
>>
>>52957935
No idea. I don't imagine so, beyond the whole "You a spirit now". I'd imagine it's still prana, since you've got all the bits for it still.
>>
>>52957936
Don't worry about Freud, that motherfucker was high as a fucking kite 99% of the time.
>>
>>52957936
>so while I think about it have a jump to pass the time.
This is acceptable.

Thanks for the jump! Reading time...
>>
>>52957925
It seems like a cop-out answer, but the First Magic. Also, My Favorite Food from Carnivores for those derived from animals. Or you could try running them through a Minecraft Equivalent Exchange tablet or the Tranmogrifier from Kid Radd?
>>
>>52957936
The part where you can design OC characters for future settings and take them for companions instead is weird.
>>
>>52956943
The Endless are 7 incarnations of concepts in the DC universe, united by the fact that all of their concepts start with "D" in the English language: Destiny, Death, Destruction, Dream, Despair, Desire and Delirium (who was once Delight, before something broke in her). They're not gods, they're something older than that and very powerful. As for why it's bad to have their attention, well...Despair and Desire are assholes, Delirium's friendly but is crazy so will probably do something bad to you without realizing it was bad, Dream is depressed and suicidal but can't admit this to himself so he ruins every relationship he has in dramatic fashion (which is pretty dramatic, at his power level), Destiny likes to manipulate people to follow what he thinks they should be doing with no concern for their desires, Destruction is destruction and so even though he's a really nice guy will probably bring ruin to you all the same just by collateral exposure to his nature, and Death is the kindest of them but is so busy with her job that the only plausible reason for her hanging around you is that you're always almost dying and just barely surviving.
>>
So is Saitama supposed to be a monster/mysterious being who specializes in fighting/being a hero?
>>
>>52958011
Is it? I was playing around with companion options a little more then I usually do and thought it could be neat, let you encounter new friends each jump. They certainly don't get anything in future worlds, it just means you can always have a few friends in future lives that aren't the same people over and over.
>>
>>52957746
Nah it takes like a second to deal with mundane cuts and breaks.

Madame Pomfrey mentions to Harry how much better it would have been if he was just getting a broken arm fixed rather than having to regrow his arm bones. Even regrowing the bones was done in a night.

Some magical mishaps are a lot harder to fix though and that's why people sometimes stay there for a while.
>>
>>52958065
I don't think it's overpowered or anything.

At least make it consistent either way. Mio, Ritsu, and Ui don't let you take the new people as companions, the other four do.
>>
>>52958108
Eh? Shit, I must've forgotten to write that part in. I'll add it in, they're all meant to work that way.
>>
>>52956893
Caster.

The reason he showed up as a Caster was because my jumper wanted a Caster, but since he knew my jumper from King Arthur (And was buds with him before he died) he was like "NO, I'M GOING TO BE NIKA'S SERVANT" and kicked Hans (Who was going to summoned) away and forced himself as a Caster.

Hans later appeared as my Servant in Stay/Night, and Hans was pissed at Cu.
>>
>>52958054
Seems to be implied so in the anime. Quite a few of the mysterious beings we're shown were humans who became what they are through out of control obsession, which seems to be the only in-setting explanation available for how Saitama's workout routine could produce a person of his strength.
>>
>>52958133
>"Now, come forth Hans-"
>"NIKA!"
>"Cu? What are you doing here?!"
>"I heard you were summoning someone, so I decided it was going to be me!"
>"Oh...wait, what happened to Hans?"
>"Pfft, who cares? Come one, we have a war to win!"
>Elsewhere...
>"Cu you MOTHER FUCKER!"
>>
>>52957404
Why does this pig demon have tentacles from its vagina?
>>
Jump # 64 Kung fu Hustle
Background: Wandering Idiot (100)
Perks:
*Intimidation Fu (0)
*Portentous Butterfly (0)
*I can do kung fu – Buddhist Palm (200, Discount)
*What does not kill me (250, Discount)
Equipment
*Tiny Hideout (0)
*Candy Store (100)
*Police station (200) (My jump city grows)
*Tea Stove (50)
*Kung fu Manuals X 3 (100, Discount)
Companions
*United as one (200)
Drawback
*Weapon Breakdown (+ 200)

So sometimes in a jump things are rather clear. Pig Sty alley had a problem (well one of many but primarily at least) the Axe gang. It didn’t take long to cross paths with some of their thugs. I beat them down. Thankfully somehow I had police powers in this world so I tossed them in the slammer.

It wasn’t long before their friends came by the avenge the disgrace. My Kung fu proved to be too strong for them and those that fallowed until finally I was facing down a small army of the Axe Gang’s best.

They say pain is a great teacher and I taught them all very well. Eventually I captured the leader and threw him in the slammer with the rest of his men. After that I set about improving the economic status of Pig Sty and looking to change it’s name.
>>
>>52958133
Did you summon him as a lancer with a pen/pencil shaped spear noble phantasm in an attempt for him to annoy Cu?
>>
>>52958211
Because it is a Lunar and thus obligated to be weirdly sexual even if it's not going to have sex with anything.
>>
>>52958054
We don't know.

That one scientist guy seems to think it might be something like that, but that's just his theory and I think it's a bit too simple.
>>
>>52958222
No, but that's canon now because it's a funny mental image now.
>>
>>52958133
How did you know Cu Chulainn in King Arthur? The Matter of Britain was during the late fifth century and early sixth. But Cu Chulainn died during the Ulster Cycle, which was in the first century.
>>
>>52958223
I can accept that
>>
File: grinning dog happy smug.png (136KB, 331x293px) Image search: [Google]
grinning dog happy smug.png
136KB, 331x293px
>>52958263
Hero BBS time travel.
>>
File: Kirino_kosuaka.png (788KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kirino_kosuaka.png
788KB, 1280x720px
So while everyone's up and all, would like to raise an idea for the next small jump I'd like to work on. Grand Order is finally steaming along and while it won't be done for a while yet, it'll be done next month for sure.

What do people think of doing individual jumps for the races of Warhammer Fantasy like how it's being done for 40k?
>>
>>52958312
Sounds like the best way to tackle the setting from what I know of it.
>>
>>52958312
... I mean.

We have Imperium, Eldar, and Dark Eldar. That's pretty much been the idea of it.
>>
>>52958312
Fantasy is a pain, stuff like Skaven will be impossible for many jumpers.
>>
>>52958312
Not really a huge Warhammer fan, but if you think it's got potential I'd be willing to see what you do with it.
>>
>>52958324
>>52958332
Mm, thought so, but thought I'd check since Dogs of War was a thing. Didn't have an issue myself but I've got plenty of things to work on that there's no need to spend time on this instead of others if it wouldn't be accepted.

>>52958345
Impossible?
>>
>>52958312
I'm impartial to Warhammer fantasy race jumps, if you want to do that.
But I think that a Mordheim jump and a Chaos Warbands jump would be cool.
>>
>>52958312
Blood Bowl or bust.
>>
File: red shirts.jpg (65KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
red shirts.jpg
65KB, 540x405px
>>52957936
>reads first paragraph of jump's introduction
>considers that their jumper, who likes being a mary sue going around solving crises, will probably be very confused at not being able to find much to do there
>will probably spend half the jump waiting for a non-existent hammer to fall
>mfw realising that in the potatoes, their jumper is one of the nicest ones
>feels sorry for such a world being introduced to jumpers
>>
File: Seconded.gif (445KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Seconded.gif
445KB, 400x267px
>>52958355
>>
>>52958312
Yes please.
>>
>>52958373
>>considers that their jumper, who likes being a mary sue going around solving crises, will probably be very confused at not being able to find much to do there
Move to Africa. You'll find plenty to do.
>>
>>52958364
>Impossible?
Skaven women have problems. Unless you wanna grow a wiener or be a mindless maggot-womb then you can't jump it.
>>
File: me_smash_you_4883.jpg (56KB, 256x350px) Image search: [Google]
me_smash_you_4883.jpg
56KB, 256x350px
Great news! I guess I'll get started on the first one planned. None of em need to be terribly big, at least not the ones I have planned. I guess an Empire or Dwarf or High Elf one would probs be bigger? Who knows.

Anyway, pic related is first up. ohoho.
>>
>>52957936
TIME TO BE A SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON VILLAIN.
>>
>>52958389
That's no good. I'd probably just offer some sort of way to be a female that's like a male skaven in that case, like how some jumps let you be a male and have powers despite only females having those powers.
>>
>>52958389
Or go with standard Jumper rule-breaking.
>>
File: The Council of Thirteen.jpg (1MB, 2172x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Council of Thirteen.jpg
1MB, 2172x1000px
>>52958312
>Skaven
>Brettonnia
>Lizardmen
>Vampires

>More chances to brutally murder Orks

Yes. This is pleasing to me.

>>52958332
40k Orks is being worked on, Necrons has been tossed around as an idea, as has Tau.

>>52958389
>>52958416
>>52958418
Use the same excuse as the 40k basic jump for Space Marine "What? Female? There are no female Space Marines, and no one will question the strange 'scar tissue' on your chest"
>>
>>52957936
So, if you don't take the free gender change and remain male, does that mean a girls of the wild's kind of thing is happening where the school recently tried going coed and you (and any male companions) are the only ones that applied or got accepted?
>>
>>52958438
Essentially.
>>
>>52958386
>It’s a world where happiness and cuteness have long since conquered the dark parts of humanity and left a happy, relatively quiet paradise in its wake

Rather sounds like Africa's (and various other parts of the world) been sorted already.
>>
>>52958425
Skaven are not Justice!
They are actually the furthest thing from Justice in either Warhammer setting!
Even worse then Dark Elves/Eldar
>>
>>52958312
>What do people think of doing individual jumps for the races of Warhammer Fantasy like how it's being done for 40k?

I'd love it.
>>
File: bsod_anime.png (133KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
bsod_anime.png
133KB, 336x339px
>>52958418
>pic
Mind blown.
>>
>>52958425
>spoiler
Wow. Yet somehow I'm not surprised. You're like the slightly-more composed version of bancho.
>>
>>52958460
I'm aware they are horrible little monsters, but I like them anyway. Not that will prevent me from killing lots and lots of Skaven, but that's not exactly abnormal even among Skanen.

Plus, you have to admit, the attitude some Jumpers have about their own capabilities fits Skaven to a T
>>
>>52958197
FFFFFHFGGGHHH yeah that was his exactly his attitude.

>>52957936
Freud a shit. You can't scientifically test for his theories, guy had a whole lot of problems, and no one in the field of psychology takes him seriously now because he's so outdated.
>>
>>52958460
Heh. A Skaven Paladin. And I thought the succubus paladin from Planescape was a rare entity.
>>
>>52958460
Light of terra would have you believe they are a noble warrior race.
>>
>>52958425
You make a big fucking deal about "muh redemption perks" yet you'd genocide an entire race? What a scumbag.
>>
>>52958456
Reminder that Fate has an assassin who can be waifued with head pats.
And poison resistance.
>>
File: Not Wrong.png (61KB, 950x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not Wrong.png
61KB, 950x450px
>>52958483
>>52958509
I am aware you are trying to troll, but this is actually due to character development for Justice.
He spent almost all of Light of Terra, and Eldar jump, and the current Warhammer Fantasy jump being chased and tormented by Orks. He's grown to hate the bastards due to over a century of them constantly attacking him.

Also I never said anything about genocide.
Also Orks would adore the fight, it's how they are
>>
>>52958509
... can you even redeem something that's basically a fungal Terminator with no RAM chip?
>>
>>52958543
Just as much as you can "redeem" half the things redemption perks claim to work on.
>>
>>52958516
yep Assassin A CUTE!
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10KB, 222x395px
>>52958571
>Heart pupils
>>
>>52958486
Well Jumper Skaven might have exalted Shaping Defenses and/or full on Moonsilver tattoos. They could fuck around with all the warpstone they want without any risks!
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>52958590
I love and will always love the sniper-rifles that use Warpstone as bullets.
>>
>>52957936
How does Upper Upper Class Lady work for Newbies who go drop in? Do we just find that we are absurdly wealthy going in, and then quickly build up connections/ discover they already exist? (And how does this work in future jumps?)
>>
>>52958590
Do the Skaven have any weapons that use something other than warpstone? This would make you monstrously OP in Skaven Society.
>>
>>52958528
I'm not even trying to troll. I just think that someone who claims to be the embodiment of justice and acts like the Second Coming of Captain SuperJesusman should behave a bit better than a common thug.
>>
>>52957936
This is the jump where the cute anime girls make a band, right?
I've been meaning to watch that one.
>>
>>52958653
Yes. Different Clans use different things, Clan Pestilence use viruses and biological weapons for example.
>>
>>52958667
Huh, I thought the Skaven solved all their problems by throwing Warpstone at it. Are you sure these Bio Weapons don't include copious amounts of warpstone as their active ingredient?
>>
>>52958406
So burp-based perks are here.
>>
>>52958659
>asking jumpers
>to be better than common thugs
Whoa, man, don't you think that's asking a bit much?
>>
>>52958406
Ogres? Will we be able to buy Pet Gnoblars?
>>
File: 301225.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
301225.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>52958651
Basically yeah. You come into a lot of money/influence quickly or you find a very caring benefactor who'll take that role for you. Same as it does here for future jumps, as either your own family becoming like this or a similar situation to drop in here.

>>52958663
It's real good stuff for relaxing to. Top recs from me.

>>52958695
Fee fii foo fum, I smell the blood of a jumping man
>>
>>52958711
But of course. And maybe a pet giant too.

Ogres are so fucking cool ohmygosh I love them even if they are going to be sooo bad for my jumpers
>>
>>52958690
Pretty sure, while all Skaven like Warpstone most of their 'advanced' weaponry that relies entirely on warstone is produced by a single clan, the name of which escapes me.

>>52958659
>omeone who claims to be the embodiment of justice
I don't, Justice is my goal. I've explained in the thread many, many, many, many times before that I am fully aware I fall short of that goal. Due to my own biases and even my own nature.

>acts like the Second Coming of Captain SuperJesusman
I do? I thought I came off as "Kamen Rider, who keeps offering people advice about anything he knows about"
>>
>>52958406
get out of my swamp
>>
>>52958735
Clan Skryre?
>>
>>52958756
That's the one, thank you anon.
>>
>>52958735
Personally, you come off as "Kamen Rider who keeps waifuing things he really shouldn't". I mean, you waifued Hast-ahem, the Queen in Yellow, and going by that one roll a while ago, you also waifued DxD God, right after Crux brought Her back to life.
>>
>>52958772
HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR
>>
So I just rolled worm, how dangerous are these endbringer things?
>>
>>52958772
To be fair, the Hastur thing only happened because we bullied him into it. He fucked the King In Yellow out of peer pressure.
>>
>>52958772
Hastur was due to the IRC pushing the joke and I finally acquiesced, but I see your point.

And to be honest I didn't even know what we were rolling for when Crux had that rolling to seduce God thing, I just joined in for a laugh.

I still maintain I waifu less than a couple other jumpers, who have over 100 waifus. I know some people got 100+ Kerbals just for the sake of waifuing them all.
>>
>>52958809
The Endbringers are "kiss your ass goodbye" dangerous. Good luck.
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>52958810
Queen! Queen in Yellow!
>>
Would a pocket dimension count as "land you own" for the purposes of Lord of the Land from Ravenloft? Also, do you have to choose one edition as a reference, or can you draw on multiple?
>>
>>52958809
Each one has it's own bullshit, but knowing how to kill them (destroying their "cores") helps a lot.

You need to be able to overcome their damage resistance.

You need to be faster then Leviathan.

You need radiation/fire/lighting/spontaneous combustion resistance for Behemoth

Mind manipulation immunity for simurgh

and of course tons of defense, regen, and strength.

And that's just the basic three. There are technically 9. we only see 5 in series though.

good luck. try not to bite it too quick.
>>
>>52958809
Don't fight those, if you hear about any of them coming towards your area you should hide in your warehouse.

Also when you hear about Europe being glassed hide in your warehouse until until Golden Morning is over.
>>
>>52958809
As dangerous as the plot requires them to be, the author has given unclear and contradictory statements as to how strong they actually are. Sting is the only thing offered in the jump that can theoretically kill them, but actually hitting them with it is another story.

They're actually jobbing pretty hard during their fights, and try to fight just hard enough to keep things from getting to boring. If you decide to push too far with out of jump stuff and kick them into serious mode, be damn sure you're strong enough to finish it.
>>
>>52958809
Each one is a late-game raid boss in a Justice League MMO, the environment is completely destructible, and the healers can't rez you.

And that's when they're jobbing.
>>
>>52958809
Fairly dangerous, unless you have Sting no in Jump powers can defeat them, and even then if they know you have Sting they will not fuck around like they usually do in killing everything.

Leviathan has macro scale Water control, the kind that allows him to sink islands and crush anyone into paste with tidal waves. He also can control all of the blood in an individuals bodies and forcibly rip it out, but he only does this when pushed.

Behemoth has Macro scale energy control as well as the ability to turn the temperature of anything around him from fine into so hot they become wax.

The Smirugh, is actually the easiest to deal because the jump offers you anti precog for free which means she can't really target you.
>>
>>52957870
Infernal Charms are channeled directly from a Yozi, right? Would it be possible to prevent them from using Charms by shoving them into a parallel universe where the Yozis don't exist or otherwise somehow severing the connection?
>>
>>52958809
Very. Any fight with them kills a minimum of a quarter of the forces deployed against them, and that's only because they're holding back and concentrating more on causing terror than actual killing. The numbers given for their capabilities by the author are wildly inconsistent with the actual narrative, but we do know that they become more durable the deeper into their structure you go, and that they only have a single actually vital organ with the rest of the body being effectively ablative armor. This means that a blast supposedly powerful enough to destroy the entire Indian sub-continent left Behemoth (admittedly, the Endbringer best suited for surviving energy blasts due to his powers) completely unharmed. He looked like he had been reduced to a bloody skeleton, but that meant that the outer layers of weaker armor were stripped away. Likewise, offensive power is probably lower than what Wildbow claims it is, but even going with their observed sandbagging they're capable of destroying fairly large landmasses without any effort. Aside form general physical danger, one of them is an incredibly powerful precognitive and telepath, so she can manipulate people easily into any scheme she might want. One is a time-warper, who kills mostly by trapping people in fields of accelerated time and leaving them to starve. And one is a power-copier that can use the abilities of any three parahumans at once, so she could pull out more or less any trick. Also, there are another fourteen of them we have no idea about that might wake up as a result of your actions, so be prepared for surprises.

>>52958896
Twenty of them, actually, assuming as most people do that the conflict engines in Eden's interlude are the same thing as the Endbringers.
>>
>>52957404
Is it normal for Lunars to fight completely nude?

That would be hot if she wasn't a furry at the time.
>>
>>52958809
They're essentially Angels from Evangelion except vastly more durable and they have crazy powers (telepathy, fairly impressive precog, time manipulation, the ability to produce, absorb, and control every form of energy, time manipulation, etc.). There's no conventional parahuman who could fight against them solo.

If you've got something much heavier than parahuman abilities, such as a high-level magic system, it's possible to fight and beat them pretty casually if you know what you're doing and you have a way of countering their abilities. You could easily one-shot an Endbringer with something like Ragna Blade because it completely ignores their defenses, allowing you to target their core without having to deal with their impossible density. You'll need a lot to handle their bullshit powers, though. But a number of high-level magic systems have that covered in some way or another.
>>
>>52958978
It's Exalted, it's not abnormal for ANYONE to fight completely nude, even Mortals.
>>
>>52958896
>You need to be faster then Leviathan.
Daily reminder that Armsmaster was, somehow, able to go one-on-one with Leviathan using power armor and a combat prediction program, and somehow did well enough that Levy had to stop completely screwing around.
>>
>>52958951
Nope, the Infernals have their learned charms inside of them. It might stop them from learning new ones if they aren't jumpers.

Since the Yozi are masses of charms the Infernals act as safety nets that protect the Yozi from really dying. Or something like that.
>>
>>52958989
Oops. Didn't mean to list time manipulation twice. This is what I get for editing posts while half-asleep.
>>
>>52959000
Badass old man upholding the batman tradition of punching out of his weight and coming out smelling of daisies.
>>
>>52958281
Hero BBS has time travel?
>>
>>52958964
Really? ugh, that's a ton more work than I thought. I could have sworn when the cauldron folk are discussing the origin of the 5 we see, they say that there are 9 in total. Jeez. Oh well. Time to grow a couple extra pairs as it were.
>>
>>52958951
Not quite. There's a link between the Infernal and the Yozi, but it's not channeling, More like shared information on updates. The charms are internal to the Infernal. It can actually go the other way around, a Yozi gains access to any new charms that an Infernal makes using their themes. Given that Yozis are made out of their charms, this means an Infernal could in theory slowly reshape the Yozi into different beings. The Yozi, in their desire to keep a grasp on their servants' power, have actually built a back door directly into their brains.
>>
>>52958989
Would they be classified as evil?
>>
>>52959006
I thought the learned Charms got scrambled if a Yozi suffered Fetich Death? Doesn't that imply a continued connection is necessary?
>>
>>52959030
Hero BBS has fucking everything.
I feel like 80% of questions are inevitably answered with something from that jump.
>>
>>52959000
I never thought about it. And they say that Leviathan is faster than all the speedsters in setting.
huh.
>>
>>52958876
Where to get eldritch waifus?
>>
>>52959038
It seems to be a running theme that the Yozi consistently make terrible, terrible choices.
>>
>>52959032
20 in total actually. Unsure if Toku and Boku count as separate Endbringers for the purpose of those 20.

>>52959053
A YOZI'S charms get scrambled with Fetich Death, nothing in particular said about what happens to an Infernal's charms. They leave it for the ST to decide.

>>52959065
Lovecroft, with THAT drawback.
>>
>>52959018
I still call bullshit because Wildbow is all "he's way too fast to do anything about him and he's faster than the Flash if he's underwater," yet Armsmaster is somehow able to not get pasted instantly when the plot needs him to do something.
>>
File: Tron System Jumpv1.2.pdf (244KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tron System Jumpv1.2.pdf
244KB, 1x1px
Well made many changes and did more research So here is the revamped Tron System Jump
>>
>>52959059
I feel like people say that about 80% of the jumps we have.
>>
>>52959051
They're amoral at best. They only attack humanity because they're being directed to do so by Eidolon, whose power is subconsciously providing him with what he needs most: worthy opponents.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>52959073
Because they are influenced by The Ebon Dragon, who is the living representation of Lies, Betrayal, and being the Adversary. The Ebon Dragon Betrays All Things, Even Himself.
>>
>>52958571
I desire to know more on this topic.
>>
>>52959051
They're either extraordinarily alien minds, or essentially robots.

I don't know what the rules are for calling those evil.
>>
>>52958940
>The Smirugh, is actually the easiest to deal because the jump offers you anti precog for free which means she can't really target you.

Yeah, no. She's not just a precog, she's a thinker. If your actions make a big enough interference, she can calculate the differences between "what was", "what should've" and "what actually did" to estimate your position. There's a scene in the story that directly addresses her doing that sort of bullshit.

TLDR, she might not be able to use her mind-control on the target, but if you don't keep on the down-low she can still calculate where to lob a supersonic projectile the size of an office building...

Basically, if you arrive in Worm and want to make waves, the Simurgh is going to want to fuck you up. All that the jump's anti-precog perk does is give you time. Plan accordingly.
>>
>>52959000
Best guess is that he really wasn't pressing Leviathan any harder than normal, and Leviathan just let him think he was because the Endbringers like to give false hope like that. It wasn't "oh no, I have to stop sandbagging or I might actually die here" but instead "okay, it was fun to play around with this guy, but I'm starting to get bored". We know from Taylor's narrative that even Armsmaster's post-timeskip nanothorn blades (which would presumably be a lot better than his first early prototype) can't cut all the way down to an Endbringer's core, so Leviathan wasn't actually in any danger.
>>
>>52959108
Assassin of Serenity is kind of like Rogue from X-men in that "she kills anyone who touches her", only she was made to seduce and assassinate people using this ability. If you can touch her without dying she falls, and she falls HARD.
>>
>>52959106
Ebon Dragon Charms are great for cheating at everything ever.
>>
>>52959062
He's faster yes, in a straight line, in the ocean.

(of course if he stopped jobbing he'd be faster, period)
>>
>>52959076
Tohu and Bohu, not Toku and Boku. It's a Hebrew term, "tohu wa bohu" means "formless and shapeless". I guess it's a reference to how Tohu is a power copier and Bohu is a matter manipulator.
>>
>>52959080
No. There's really only a few that can be considered as necessary tool boxes.
>>
>>52959126
Is she only obtainable in Grand Order?
>>
File: 1044_20.gif (58KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
1044_20.gif
58KB, 462x239px
I just found another 83 tracts I missed on my first download. They're the ones no longer in print, so I'm looking forward to some juicy stuff.
Expect a WIP to get dropped in a couple weeks.

Gods below, I'm tired of reading this stuff.
>>
>>52959062
It's relative. Worm doesn't have many speedsters, and they're mostly chumps compared to DC and Marvel speedsters.
>>
>>52959175
>Implying she's not called Tohu because she wears a silly hat
That is a joke, by the way. We don't need more fake Worm rumor spreading around.
>>
>>52958898
Just a reminder that you can't close the door behind you while in your warehouse - trying to hide there will just let the eldritch horror come in after you and break all your shit as they kill you.
>>
File: Caster Cu.gif (2MB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Caster Cu.gif
2MB, 500x288px
>>52959175
Right, sorry.

>>52959188
If you want to grab her where she's already summoned yes. But you can make/choose her as your Servant in any other Fate jump using the Servant Supplement.
>>
>>52958262
a pen shaped spear, as an anti-sword noble phantasm. Call it "Mightier Than"
>>
>>52959079
Have you even bothered to go through on a proofreading run for this or are you expecting the thread to do it for you?
>>
>>52959079
>From the Stone Age to the Digital Age
Not worth the points. This is not a 1000cp drawback when it gives you discounts, freebies and more CP on top.
>>
>>52959126
That sounds fucking adorable.
>>
>>52959211
Just a reminder that anyone who doesn't get Force Wall is an idiot who deserves that.
>>
>>52959079
Most of this actually looks better. Your drawbacks are massively overpriced still. 2500 fucking cp for what's not more then 600 at best. Christ alive,
>>
>>52959211
Which is why you buy Force Wall.
You did buy Force Wall, didn't you?
>>
>>52959079
Changelog?

>GB instead of CP

Why not use CP? Call them "Cycle Points" if you must.
>>
>>52959211
Not if you have Forcewall.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>52959226
I wonder if anyone noticed my current Writechain doesn't have forcewall?

It makes things too easy, anyways. Then again, it's been a steady progression so far, so...
>>
You have 10 seconds to come up with the worse possible new mechanic for jumpchain.

>Roll to determine starting CP
>>
>>52959220
Yeah, that does sound pretty cute. And I do like delicious brown anime girls.
>>
>>52959212
Thank you.

>>52959220
This is precisely why I'm interested. Her adorableness is through the roof.
>>
>>52959252
Multiplayer
>>
>>52959252
Drawbacks give out less CP the more jumps you have under your belt.
>>
171. X-Men Movieverse
Perks: Do I Owe You Money?
Powers: Omega Healing Factor, Power Amplification
Drawbacks: Dudepeel No More, What Do They Call You Wheels?, Morlock, Making Waves
Scenario: One In The Same (200 CP to Mutant Stabilisation Serum)

Okay, so I thought I did this type of scenario in Harry Potter, but there's a difference between convincing Wizarding Britain to accept Werewolves as people and convincing a Marvel setting to accept mutants as anything other than a plague. Fortunately the Hairy Snout, Human Heart reward, and a few other perks, really help with this. Scenarios like this tend to have the same type of reward of "That thing you just did you are good at", so it just keeps stacking on itself. I've spent half my chain doing this, but never on so wide a scale, which presents on interesting challenge.

I'm going to have to take advantage of the settings natural cynicism and go full corporate with this. T-Shirts, coffee mugs, book deals transcribed into as many languages as possible, you name it. All I have to avoid doing is treating mutants as something to be harnessed for personal power and I should be good. Make speeches, personally take out Mutants that are trying to be a threat to humanity as a whole, and abuse charisma and economic perks to set up governments the way I like. I mean, this gets me enemies, but I still try to not leave things worse than when they started. Convincing the X-Men to work with me and uncovering the various evil plots would probably help as well. People, in general, hate evil plots. But only if you frame them correctly.

Thankfully, the Morlock drawback just makes me obviously a mutant, and doesn't seem to impact my cuteness perks at all. Those are integral to marketability.
>>
>>52959252
Uh, uh, you have to take at least one drawback for no points in every jump! And you have to roll for which one it is!
>>
>>52959258
No problem man, Servants are fun. As Bros, Daughterus, or Waifus.
>>
>>52959252
Jumpchan Supplement. Roll to determine your Jumpchan's temperament and special chain rules.
>>
>>52958809
Pretty weak by jumpchain standards. As long as you have magic poor conceptual bullshit on tap you can pretty casually kill any of them as long as you chose your engagements responsibly. Don't rely on biggatons unless you're a galaxy buster though, because that's where they specialize.
>>
>>52959217
yes I did proof read.
>>52959234
If it's that big of a deal I will change it.

As for a changelog way too many changes to list Removed things that didn't fit fluffed things out changed things around and more
>>
>>52959079
>Metastable [600 GB Discount ISO] Tron 2.0 , Legacy, and Ghost in the Machine loved the
quirkiness of Marathon and it showed in their easter eggs and philosophy presented in their
views of Metastability.

Why does this line even exist?
>>
>>52959252
All jumps give you 0 CP unless you take drawbacks.
>>
>>52958898
If Europe gets glassed, Golden Morning is already well underway. It officially starts with the UK - Zion targets London (where Norton lived) and in one blast the whole island chain is removed from the map. Seconds later somewhere on the North American continent (east coast? maybe near florida? not sure, but it ain't New York) gets fuck-you'd as a followup.
>>
>>52959250
Hey I get that this is out of nowhere and that I'm probably overlooking something, but could I ask a quick question about the Under my Rule perk from Heaven's Lost Property?

I'm not familiar with the series, but what kinds of stuff does it let you do? Like, I get messing with people's heads as the entry point stuff, but is warping time and space the extent of its power? 'Cause I get the impression from the rest of the document that Rule does a lot of plot-devicey stuff, like make miraculous technological wonders.

On second thought, I'm going to ask bluntly: can you use Rule to just delete someone's clothing?
>>
>>52959252
You have to submit builds for approval l by the thread before using them.
>>
What are some good jumps that are similar to Worm, either thematically, or in aspects of the setting?
>>
>>52959231
I will thnk about changing draw back pricing that particular group with the Tron time compression you are spending 3200 years in a system that you have to protect from all the things from the internet invading as well as viruses and other black hat hacker things that can bring things crashing down and end your chain
>>
>>52958406
>First one
What others are you going to be doing?
>>
>>52959358
A Practical Guide To Evil
>>
>>52959365
Still not a thousand worth. 600 at best. Look at ow other things do drawbacks. Since when have you EVER seen a fifteen hundred drawback?
>>
>>52959316
That perk was fluffed by a friend and when I proof read it I must have missed it thanks
>>
>>52959226
Force Wall was a mistake that only exists because of the "must entertain Jumpchan" mentality of earlier days.
>>
>>52959353
Bit of clarity, Under My Rule is just the name of the perk and the technological advancements it gives you access to, which are sort of 'small bites' of the power of Rule, the stone artifact that Synapse absolutely controls the reality of the jump with. Warping time and space is the extent of its power, and also the more 'esoteric' Synapse tech like dream control and mind control. You could potentially learn how to make data into solid, working objects, too - based off of how Nymph's hacking is a minor form of reality warping in-universe.

Actual Rule, no. Your own Synapse tech or from the capstone - yes, easily.
>>
>>52959313
Has Free Code been rewritten from the wiki yet? You've literally still got the line in there that says "reword from wiki"
>>
File: 1465604596669.jpg (27KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465604596669.jpg
27KB, 268x268px
>>52959382
...I don't get it? Wouldn't Force Wall generally run counter to that goal?
>>
>>52959307
Thank you for giving an honest answer. It's a little bit weird to see the thread wanking worm so hard again after so long, when for the longest time it was considered old hat and solved as a setting, and that we have way higher powered jumps on the drive these days with way lower risk.
>>
>>52959401
Yes it has guess my proof read did not catch it

>>52959375
You are right And just changed it.
>>
>>52959380
If somebody else fluffed things for you that explains some things. Some of the errors can be overlooked but you've got entirely nonsensical lines in there like

>As Kevin fly was able to help Tron expand past his programming by interacting with him, so will you be able to help other programs
or
>When overridden it gains the deleterious cooldown period of a week, but can allow one five
minutes of time to evade an Active scan by sending out numerous waves of false positives and decoys to the Antivirus security programs of a system though a most advanced MCP or Artificial Intelligence might have the strength of will (or large amount of digital dakka) to subvert these decoys and strike at you as this is predominantly an Evasion tool, not a combat program.
That's a ridiculously long sentence.
>>
>>52959412
Yes. You'd have to actually venture out and do shit. It was for shtf situations that couldn't be avoided any other way. But if you relied on it too much, and hid behind it whenever anything bad came up, your chain would end, becuase it wouldn't be entertaining.
>>
>>52959413
To be fair, Scion is still a big fucking deal, though he /is/ several dozens of orders of magnitude above anything else in the setting. Desu I was a bit more surprised to see Gilgamesh-wank resurface.
>>
>>52959388
Alright, I think I understand. I think I'll take that instead of the Angelroid perk since it sounds like it has more breadth as opposed to the depth of the Angelroid perk. Now I just need to convince myself that using the money calculator for counterfeiting isn't that badm and I'll be golden.

Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>52959079
>Freedom

This is still wildly inappropriate for a series about programming, not the abstract concept of destiny. Reword it to be resistance against being hacked or something, not destiny in general
>>
File: 032.jpg (60KB, 378x572px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
60KB, 378x572px
>>52959366
Well, and the only one I have claimed officially right now is Ogre Kingdoms, I do have a few I want to do as the small jumps to the usual big jumps that I do.

Tomb Kings, Bretonnia, Lizardmen, Skaven, Vampire Counts, Beastmen and maaybe Dwarves are the ones I'd like to do. When I say small I just mean 'Below 30-40 pages' too so they won't be as short as K-On! up there is. Still, stuff like Ogre Kingdom won't be terribly long either. If I do end up doing Dwarves, that'd probably have to be a big jump.

Keep in mind none of those are claimed and if I do them, they'd come out as the jump I release after each of my big claims. Still, hopefully I can do em, as they're all awesome books.
>>
>>52959468
I can sort of understand Gil at least since between Grand Order and Extella, he's undergone a few recent buffs. Well, mostly Grand Order but hey-Extella Gil is still the guy who could use what amounts to a Servant-8 Gates to solo someone who could flick people across the galaxy.

Or was it universe? I don't know which translations to trust anymore.
>>
Will it blend? Endbringers.

Overlord the anime
Level One Hundred
Damage Focused
Defense Focused

Mushoku Tensei
King Ranked
Sword King
Water King
>>
>>52959252
A paywall around the drive.
>>
>>52959523
Not quite. You need something that can circumvent biggatons, you aren't going to overcome the Endbringers with raw power.
>>
>>52959252
Mandatory weekly multiplayer sessions GM'd by Mommy.
>>
>>52959460
To be fair, there are several Warehouse Attachments that could lead to interesting times even while shacked up in the Warehouse. We have several "Arena" style attachments, and hell, Terraria has entire worlds you can fuck around in. And if I'm being honest, I'd imagine that watching a trek through Jade Cocoon's Eternal Corridor or some weirder Disgaea Item Worlds could be more entertaining than a fair few settings in their entirety.
>>
>>52959452
For the first I will see how to reword it. For the second I will look at it tonight when I have time and try to reword/edit so it's not that bad.
>>
File: optimism doge.jpg (76KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
optimism doge.jpg
76KB, 902x960px
>>52959577
>>
>>52959577
Nope. Nope. No. Uh uh. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>52959480
Well more than a couple of the capstones rely on things that don't make sense.
Metastable refers to Halo/Marathon rampancy which isn't even touched upon in Tron.
Biodigital Jazz somehow promotes growth in all things on top of perfect recall, infinite memory expansion, an infinite learning capacity and infinite growth technopathy.
Game Manipulation is some sort of Digital Persona that calls on Soul Manipulation for some reason but can be used to cure people of all mental illnesses.
Limits Unshackled is apparently the same as Biodigital Jazz with infinite memory and growth, except instead of super technopathy you get the Digital version of Kancolle's Eating Perk.
I'm not sure why Digital Visionary deliberately states that Your own innovative skills will increase by an infinitesimal amount for every person working under you in relation to the complexity of your goal and then uses colonizing Mars as an example when I don't think they tried to colonize Mars in Tron.
Apparently System Monitor Extraordinaire allows you to make Yin Yang Identity Discs? The part about MCU and Tron just becomes bizarre lore inserts because it seems to suggest that the perk is actually a major drawback or something.
>>
>>52959493
Jeez Valeria you have

>All those Fate jumps (GO, Extra, Extella,etc)
>All those Yoko jumps(Automata, Drakengard 3 etc.)
>Dat Valkyrie Chronicle remake
>Countless other jumps that I've forgotten/don't know about.

And now you also want to do Warhammer Fantasy jumps as well?

Not that I'm complaining, keep up the good work! But I don't want you to stress out on even more stuff to make if you don't think you can handle it.

Also what inspired you to make these new Warhammer jumps?
>>
File: jun on 4chan.png (347KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jun on 4chan.png
347KB, 800x600px
>>52957936
As the only Junfag, I'm obligated to say that you're missing one canon companion option.
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
Would feeding people cauldron vials and then stealing their powers be viable?
>>
>>52959493
Aww, no dark elves on your mind?

>>52959523
>Overlord

It took a parahuman with a similar loadout just to gives the impression of winning while Leviathan was still jobbing.

>Mushoku Tensei

Dexbuilds alone don't really add much here when their primary attacks are energy-matter emissions anyway.

Stop trying to brute force them. There is no shame in admitting you're not enough of a manly man to flex apart Endbringers with only your muscles.

>>52959541
Ohhh, you bastard.

>>52959603
Good points. >>52959585 seconding all of what >>52959603 said.
>>
>>52959252
You get 100 CP at the start of each jump. You can save any unspent CP.

or

You must create a jump and post it to the thread before beginning a chain.

or

Microtransactions. Something like 15 centes per jump in your chain for each jump beyond the first in a 24 hour period.

or

Pay to win. $5 nets you a 300 CP item stipend. $10 for another four companion slots, and companions from any setting, whether jumps exist or not. $15 nets you an extra 1000 CP and one get out of death free card.
>>
File: 1458347390996.jpg (106KB, 840x699px) Image search: [Google]
1458347390996.jpg
106KB, 840x699px
>>52959577
>>
>>52959603
I'm also not sure why The System is Within Me uses a Superman analogy.
>>
>>52959618
Why not just bioengineer some kind of organ that can drink the vials and then steal the powers from a bunch of insensate fleshblobs instead of unsuspecting citizens? Also, depends on your power stealing method.
>>
>>52959191
Has it colored your worldview?
>>
>>52959508
Fucking what. I mean, talk about power-creep. Your next line is, "Where do you think you are?"
>>
>>52959523
You'd want anything that can ignore durability/ is so magical that the Endbringers don't have defenses against it.

That one dimension cutting technique from Rosario Vampire might help, as well as Almighty from SMT.

Ironically one of the easiest things a Jumper can do is pack some Charisma perks and therapy the hell out of Eidolon and Scion. That is the easiest way to snip those problems off from the bud.
>>
>>52959582
>Eternal Corridor
Before I read the item description, I thought it was an endless hallway of doors that lead to random places. Are there any settings with something like that?
>>
>>52959611
To be fair, most of those are remakes or me splitting up existing jumps. I only have 4 jumps that don't fit into the above things.

Mostly just people talking about Skaven, me reminiscing about my old Ogre army and then deciding that I might as well do a small jump for them, since there's so little on them. Then I thought "Well, might as well do jumps for the other more obscure armies right?" and there we are.

Sides, making jumps is fun and stress relieving. If anything, I get stressed out from not being able to work on more things then I am and feeling like I have too much claimed, hence why I've got the system I have now.

>>52959616
Junfags are just people who don't want to admit they like Azunyan best. I'll add Jun in, in a bit, forgot her.

>>52959628
Eeeeh, maybe. A lot of the races I feel are poor versions of the 40k ones, especially Empire-Imperium, High Elves-Eldar and Greenskins-Orks. Dark Elves...I like their aesthetic more then the Dark Eldar but it's kinda the same sort of situation where they're a bit cliche. At the very least, Malekith rocks the Sauron look and I can appreciate that.
>>
>>52959678
Steve Pilgrim has something like that.
>>
>>52959585
I only brought them up as examples. You have a real knack for run on sentences. I'm seeing one every several paragraphs. The possessive comma thing is something that's not a problem since I can just assume what you were trying to get at, but then you leave some things cut off and because of your sentences being run ons a lot of the time I have no clue if it's intentional or not.

Like >You have been surrounded by systems
from the start of the Digital Age and protecting one's Identity and Anonymity has become a way of life when data in the wrong hands could tip the scales in someone else's favor.
basically merges two ideas together in one stream but doesn't really say anything.

Compare that to this
?You have been surrounded by systems from the start and have gained a sense of your own internal registry based upon your forays without, allowing you to create an "Inner Grid" inside your mind. This is not a pocket dimension but rather grants you the Kernel's abilities.
Who is the Kernel? You went off on this idea then shot over to the Kernel, then shot over to another description before going on to Superman.
>>
File: 0039_15.gif (13KB, 228x240px) Image search: [Google]
0039_15.gif
13KB, 228x240px
>>52959648
It's really difficult to tell.
>>
>>52959678
The House of Mystery from JLD comes close. Homestuck/SBURB has a wall of windows or was it Problem Sleuth?.
>>
>>52959684
how goes automata?
>>
>>52959541
Jumpchain now sponsored by Capcom.
>>
>>52959577
>Mandatory weekly multiplayer sessions GM'd by Mommy.
>"You all meet in a womb."
>>
>>52959632
Because I had some help fluffing things that maybe I should have read more Carefully. Deleted the superman reference
>>
>>52959691
>Steve Pilgrim
>>
>>52959708
>"KARL I THOVGHT YOV SAID THIS WAS A TOMB"
>"LOOK WHAT YOV'VE DONE, KARL"
>"THAT'S IT, GIVE ME THE MAP"
>>
>>52959708
Jokes on you, that's how most of my Jumps begin anyways
>>
File: wallpaper-2624181.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2624181.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>52959706
Same as ever. Progress has paused for a while as I focus on GO but it'll be done soon enough.
>>
>>52959596
>>52959601
>>52959631
>>52959708
>>52959708
>>52959730
>>52959732
"At the partys bimonthly tentacle rape session..."
>>
>>52959696
Thanks I will admit that I do have trouble with those and some other grammar problems. Not so much intentional as it is just a problem for me in my writing.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (127KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
127KB, 623x414px
>>52959732
>>
>>52959706
>YORHArdwork.

I'm definitely going to use that line on the androids when I get the chance.
>>
>>52959711
I'm getting all the jumps mixed up. Something's wrong with my head tonight.
>>
>>52959730
>"LOOK WHAT YOV'VE DONE, KARL"
Oh man, is there gonna be a llamas with hats drawback or jump or something?
https://youtu.be/jJOwdrTA8Gw
>>
>>52959582
Jump-chan should be resistant to the Games of Divinity, right? Right?

Then again, she is doing this for what amounts to a rather mundane idea of "entertainment"...
>>
>>52959649
Where do you think you are?

N-NANI?!
>>
>>52959771
>implying Jump-Chan isn't getting her entertainment from you in the time between jumps
>>
>>52959748
Maybe literal reincarnation instead of dropping into someone else's body?
>>
>>52959666
I have Dimensional Slash for getting past the armor
>With this technique you will be able to, several times per day, deliver strikes so devastating that they travel across dimensions, bypassing virtually every single defensive measure known. Armor fails, toughness fails, magic fails. Only pure skill and dodging will save your foes from this technique and with this ability before you virtually anything can be killed

Invulnerable Aegis is for saying lol no to any of their attacks
>You can activate this at any time, several times per day, to render any attack made against you completely and utterly negated no matter how powerful it is.

Sword King and water king are there to improve IA and DS

>You attained the King rank in the Sword God style, a school of swordplay focused on relentless attack, and have mastered the Sword of Light, called the strongest offensive technique in this world. The Sword of Light relies on drawing the sword in a manner that the tip of the blade approaches light speed, propelling nigh unblockable sharpened fighting spirit at a distance.

>You have attained the King rank in the Water God style, a school of swordplay focused on perfect defense. You have learned the ultimate counter technique from the Water God herself, the Sword of Deprivation. At its peak ability, this allows you to strike in any direction in all three dimensions. If you can master this stance you’ll be able to counter even the slightest movement with a fatal blow. While you’re not quite there yet, in the hands of the Water God it is said that the only way to beat her when in the Sword of Deprivation is to kill her before she can enter the stance.

I'm not sure what else I would need to fight them, I have a wood stake that kills anything I stab into a beings "heart" what else do I need for these things?
>>
>>52959736
Her retina looks like a uvula. She's still adorable, but that looks weird
>>
>>52959214
Good idea. It also makes him able to stay his own during a fight with a Saber when typically he would get his ass kicked because he's not typically a fighty Lancer.
>>
>>52959787
>implying...
L-lewd?

Actually, I don't know what you're implying.
>>
>>52959791
Nah, that's just how my Wonderland looks like. I've got that one Perk from Problem Sleuth that allows you to maintain things like Astral Projections while still conscious and moving, so before I even open my eyes in most Jumps, my first memories are often of my grotesque Psyche.
>>
Is there anything I can use to expand the Ritualist + Myth combination from Generic Creepypasta to immediately spawn a tome of the rituals I make for communicating and summoning me?

And secondly, is there anything one could do to make the rituals also extend to my Third-Circle Demons, Egi Servants (from FFXIV scenario), and other bodily extensions/avatars/thingummies?
>>
>>52959810
Obviously wouldn't know, because Jump-chan is making you forget about how you Cuddled and Held Hands, but that doesn't means it's not happening.
>>
File: 1453349822197.jpg (148KB, 489x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453349822197.jpg
148KB, 489x535px
>>52959827
Great job anon. I hope you don't mind if I shamelessly steal this for my own chain.

Wonderland will rein supreme.
>>
>>52959794
You're pretty well covered destroy the core and the Endbringer dies. One thing to note, though is that killing one will actually cause 2 more to activate for a total of twenty only 5 of which we know, so yeah good luck with that.
>>
>>52959810
You've got to work off that CP debt somehow. Either with entertainment or hours of intense consensual hand-holding.
>>
>>52959794
You need to stop overestimating your weaboo fightin' magic is what you need to do.

>Dimensional Slash

That's a mix of hyperbole and speculation based on something we've never even seen in the LN. For better or worse, according to the author the Endbringers have something like the mass of a galaxy unfurled across multiple universes or some shit, so carving space doesn't really matter.

That said, it's the reason you'd have a fight at all. Another guy who developed a mass erasure power briefly put Scion (a guy stronger than these things) in retreat before he switched tactics. I'd say ripping into them isn't the problem, them regenerating with absurd amounts of mass while having no impairment with blowing you up from the inside out or messing with hydrogen or whatever once they realise they'd have to get serious with you is.

>Aegis

They're all constantly surrounded by defend-or-die auras. Several times per day isn't nearly enough.

>Sword/water king

There is a guy who can strike at lightspeed and several guys who can counter fatal blows. Neither has made any serious progress against them.

>what else

Well for starters not a piece of wood that can be trivially smashed/burnt/telekinetically slapped aside.

Seriously when people tell you to use magic, use magic. Short of Asura-like "I punch an entire afterlife into shattered pieces" absurdity, hand to hand is the worst fucking way to deal with Endbringers.

I still don't understand why everyone thinks it's the best way.
>>
File: sweaty-kira-jjba-587f1aa8bc993.jpg (63KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty-kira-jjba-587f1aa8bc993.jpg
63KB, 526x526px
>>52959856
>>52959949
>>
>>52959981
>posting someone holding a hand
it's blue board, dude.
>>
File: 1489586068012.jpg (60KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489586068012.jpg
60KB, 711x1024px
>>52959038
Friendly reminder that this can actually work out well for the Yozi depending on how benevolent the infernals in question may be.
Nothing says therepy like getting new charms made to change how you think into non self destructive ways.
Keeping those charms in theme is the hard part, but a little tweaking is much better than the outright lobotomy and replacement everyone else in setting would be doing.
>>
File: 1482331733224.gif (1MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482331733224.gif
1MB, 480x269px
>>52959998
No, you need to stop.
>>
>>52959076
Pretty sure it says it affects other users of that Yozi's Charms too.

>>52959018
You know, on the one hand, I kind of want to give him schematics for top tier Iron Man armor.

On the other hand, he's Armsmaster.
>>
>>52959678
Doesn't scooby doo do something like that?
>>
>>52959618
cauldron vials mentions that they don't work on you.
I'd imagine that would also apply to taking the power from someone else gained from a vial into yourself.

Now if you had a companion with powerstealing that might be fair game. It doesn't say anything about other people.
>>
>>52959851
>Is there anything I can use to expand the Ritualist + Myth combination from Generic Creepypasta to immediately spawn a tome of the rituals I make for communicating and summoning me?

Isn't that what it already does?
>>
>>52960038
Oh, sure. But the Yozi don't want to change for the better. So they still screwed up, in a way.
>>
>>52960038
Yeah, that's why I basically made charms to explain to SWLiHN why emotion and empathy are logical, and how free will can benefit a hierarchical structure.
>>
>>52960141
Not quite. Least, not that I think so.

>Myth- Whenever you enter a new world, you can choose to have information about yourself leak in, usually in ways that are beneficial to your overall goals; if you mean to wreck things, the information that others will find will be intimidating; if you want to do a mysterious benefactor bit, they might find ways to contact or find you. This information usually winds up in the hands of the people you want to find it. (200 CP)

>Ritualist- In any city, in any country... you can invent rituals that involve you in some way, allowing others to do things like summon or communicate with you. The exact specifications, rules, and mechanics for these rituals are up to you, as are any restrictions or prices that must be paid. You have a vague awareness of the person who used the ritual, which should hopefully prevent you from being summoned into a trap. You are not obligated to answer or fulfill rituals. (200 CP)

>Ritualist+Myth- Information about any of your rituals can leak in, as well.
>>
File: 1489375572659.png (66KB, 425x392px) Image search: [Google]
1489375572659.png
66KB, 425x392px
Have you ever been depicted on a standard unit of currency that wasn't personally developed by you?
>>
>>52959976
I'm pretty much an anti-mage. I can't use magic because it doesn't work when around me, or my body eats it, but if I could where would I be able to get the magic to kill something that seems to be pretty much unkillable without reality warper tier magic?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
What would I need to make a robot/AI to be powerful and filled with justice like a true hero, maybe a bit like Goku personality wise as an aside.
>>
>>52960038
>pic
Man, Link would fuck that guy up.
>>
>>52960209
Well okay what exactly are you trying to do here?
>>
>>52960252
>Heroic
>Like Goku

You can have one, but not the other anon. Goku was only ever incidentally a hero.
>>
>>52960252
>goku
>heroic
Did we watch the same show?
>>
>>52960256
I want a book to spawn _somewhere_ in the world on jump entry. A book detailing me in a very horrific and eldritch fashion, including rituals to contact and summon me, my Third-Circle / Second-Circle / First-Circle demons, Egis, and other such pieces of bullshit. And I want it to keep being updated as time goes on.
>>
File: Kerbal Space Program.jpg (41KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Kerbal Space Program.jpg
41KB, 310x310px
A question about KSP about companions:

If I fold Bill, Bob, Jeb, and Val into Espirit De Kerbal, does that mean the total Kerbal count is 24, or do the 4 pilots take the place of 4 specialists for a total of 20?

Can I fold Bill, Bob, Jeb, and Val and the 20 from Espirit De Kerbal into We Have Reserves?

I'd love to maximize my Kerbal count that fits into a single companion slot.
>>
Is Sword Art Online still being written, or has it ended/gotten canceled?

And the reason why, what the fuck are these Alfheim and Gun Gale thingamagieers that arnt mentioned in the jump whatsoever?
>>
>>52960252
The Duel Monsters Elemental Hero jump has got you covered when it comes to making robots for JUSTICE!
>>
>>52960343
Alfheim and Gun Gale are sequels/more seasons that only get worse as they go on.
Different games but the premise keeps repeating somehow despite the fact that people should be so hype over VR when it is clearly not fucking safe.
>>
>>52960365
And they aren't even mentioned in the jump because why?
>>
>>52960343
The SAO jump pretends that nothing happens after the end of the first game, so there's nothing from the later LNs in the jump
>>
>>52960412
I'm pretty sure some of it didn't even exist at the time the jump is made.
Not like you can't just go play those games after you're done with SAO. You'd be a pretty big pleb if you did however. It's not much of an improvement.
>>
>it's another "let's bring up an old jump to shitpost" episode
>>
>>52960439
Most of it did exist, but because a lot of people didn't bother following SAO after the anime seasons ended, they didn't care about the later chapters of the LN and the jumpmaker focused exclusively on the anime and the abridged.
>>
>>52959191
Keep going anon, you're doing good work. I personally am VERY excited for this jump.
>>
>>52960412
Partly because when you enter the jump, the following games haven't been made yet.

So there's no 'shoot good' or 'fly good' perks, because none of the people in the world will have experienced any of the subsequent games yet.
>>
>>52960455
Didn't even give much of the Abridged to work with, disappointingly.

That one was just... So much BETTER than the original SAO.
>>
>>52960422
>>52960439
>>52960466

That's fair I guess.
>>
>>52960441
>implying SAO is even worth shitposting about
It's run it's course. Now it's not even fun to make fun of it.
Only the abridged is good and that updates at a glacial pace.
>>
>>52960475
>>52960484
Wasn't someone going to do that?

>>52960441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8
>>
>>52960227
Warhammer Fantasy. Fortunately all that spatially weirded out mass doesn't mean jack squat to a good old fashioned burst of psychic fire. Or being transmuted into gold. Or those instantdeath energy balls. The Alpha stuff from Light of Terra may or may not be even stronger, but one of the DLCs has a psychic blade power custom tailored to shanking that core. Fae-blooded from Gargoyles and some of the nodes from Age of Ice could probably do it too.

Viking Saga, to bind them with the breath of a woman or whatever and forge something like Grugnir to shatter the core. For reference, Grugnir is a magical spear that killed the being whose body created a multiverse.

A Noble Phantasm along the lines of Exalted can do it. Saber can apparently direct the energy precisely enough to incinerate the Greater Grail-so the Endbringer core shouldn't be any trouble. The matter itself is just crammed into unbelieveable density.

At high levels, Blazblue sorcery messes with the fabric of space well enough to fell a Great Old One-like being. So that's a good bet.

All bets are off on this one, but I guess technically you could try summoning a Daedric Prince to deal with them. Please don't. This is a bad idea that will end badly.

And DMC/Bayonetta. Why? Because they deal in magical weaponry that actually can inflict curses/general magical badness on beings that threaten the world. Bayonetta in particular is actually a much better bet if you really, really need to fistfight an Endbringer: Magic field keeps you safe in all mundane conditions, you got a mystic timestop that can apparently break through out-timestop other timestops if you're better than the other guy, once you git gud as a basic trick you can summon beings that punch meteorites into harmless shards, and demons can apparently punch souls out of bodies. So whatever energy the Endbringers run on shouldn't be that much harder.
>>
>>52960534
>a mystic timestop
Wasn't it just time-slow? I'm pretty sure...
>>
So what are the best places for making your mana pool HUEG?
>>
>>52960626
Fate has EX mana, I think the Kingsglaive jump has some ludicrously big numbers, and FFTA has the regen in one minute perk, while Terraria cuts that to about 12 seconds.
>>
>>52960534
*along the lines of Excalibur

Jesus CHRIST brain, what is wrong with you. Stop muddling all the settings.

And shitnuggets, I forgot the easiest solution: Be a ghost/half-ghost in Danny Phantom. Possess the fuckers.

Bam. They're DONE.

>>52960580
It's a timestop in cutscenes, a timeslow in gameplay. Figure it's a gameplay-cutscene thing and/or varies depending on the concentration put into the magic.

Interestingly witch timestops seem to freeze the world around you with darkness, while sage timestops just make you personally go 2fast4u with shiny light; you can see it in action when he's blitzing Loki
>>
>>52960626
I think the Demon King jump has a perk that gives you 'near unlimited' reserves of mana or something?
>>
>>52960580
The regular magic is a very good time slow. The perk version is an actual time stop.
>>
>>52960626
Mushoku Tensei is a favorite if you're a fan of grind.

Elona would work excellently if you don't mind hemorrhaging blood all of the day trying to speed grind spirit and mana. Overcasting gives big gains and healing spells just so happen to stop that from killing you. Just make sure to have a fallback if you do fuck up and die. It's not exactly safe.
>>
File: IMG_0897.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0897.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>52960422
It would be nice if someone did Alfheim & GGO.
>>
>>52960671
Can I just open a portal to an empty Earth and shove them through? None of them should be able to get back except for Ziz, right?
>>
>>52960626
If you do a scenario in Tales of Phantasia your current Mana pool literally doubles in size. It's fucking amazing.
>>
>>52960738
>It's fucking amazing.
Eh, I wouldn't /that/ far.
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (972KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
972KB, 640x905px
>>52960626
Seven Deadly Sins has ability to make any spell permanent. So what you can do is make a super expensive spell that gives you super fast mana regen for just a second. Make it permenant. Then make a spell that increases your total mana pool by a lot but for fraction of a second. Now you have a huge mana pool & fast regeneration.
>>
>>52960721
Cool looking costume, what's it from?
>>
>>52960775
I don't think there's very many spells that grant you bonus mana regeneration or mana capacity.

I mean, you could probably fanwank creating some, but still, you know?
>>
>>52960657
>I think the Kingsglaive jump has some ludicrously big numbers
Anons asked for Dirge to remove it so that's no longer valid.
>>
>>52960775
Which is gone if someone casts Dispel Magic or the like. Speaking of, do we have any perks which would allow you to freely (re-)cast any spells that were disrupted/dispelled? It seems like it'd get really annoying to have to re-buff yourself every time some mook wizard feels like using Silence.
>>
>>52960817
Elderscrolls has both. Sort of.
They're not actually very useful for things that aren't enchantments.
>>
>>52960775
I kind of wonder why I see so few mentions of combining Infinity with Old Patient Magic from Circle of Magic. Sounds like a no-brainer combination for people who like wasting time.
>>
I have come to realization that there aren't enough hearthstones available in the exalted jumps, there is a lot of cool stuff a jumper could find or make that needs hearthstones to power it but Manses are expensive in every exalted jump.
>>
>>52960823
It's still in there. It's just not as retarded. By a couple orders of magnituded.
Since 4.c was rejected in favor of 1.0 F, it's still a thing. Just not as powerful.
>>
>>52960872
Make your own? You've probably got some property lying around. What's stopping you from putting the work in?
Constructive convergence of principles makes it almost easy.
>>
>>52960872
>Problem
The celestial battle armor in Lunars is worthless if you don't also buy a manse.
>>
>>52960854
Personally I've never been that jazzed about Infinity myself. I've had a combo that's already achieved it for hundreds of jumps now, even without the Fate updates. With the small side effect of the spell adapting itself to it's task over time slightly.

And probably because nobody seems to know what Circle of Magic's about.

>>52960731
Huh. Can't see why not.
>>
>>52960484
The abridged recently finished Season 1. It was pretty good.
>>
Do we have any jumps/settings along similar lines as Bayonetta and DMC besides GodHand?
>>
>>52960978
Vanquish has a jump.
It's half as crazy, but it's still platinum style.
>>
What's a good sci-fi jump that isn't Warframe?
>>
>>52960978
Okami was made by the people that later became Platinum.
>>
>>52961004
Star Trek.
>>
>>52960721
That outfit reminds me of Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit.
It think it's the collar.
>>
>>52960817
That's why combining Hero BBS and Infinity together works well If you use a spell like Recharge from Final Fantasy as a base you basically have a spell that constantly pumps mana into you.
>>
>>52960895
You need a property without anything important already on it that will follow you between settings, those aren't exactly common.

It also requires you are able to create Demsenes, which isn't really likely unless you are a high essence infernal. Even then it's hard to say if anywhere outside of the exalted universe has what it takes for you to put a demsene there at all!

Then you need to build the manse, which is one of the highest end examples of exalted crafting.
>>
>>52961046
>which is one of the highest end examples of exalted crafting.
Only for top-of-the-line Manses. A Mortal can build a level 1 or 2 Manse.
>>
File: DealwithitNamiRobin.gif (375KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
DealwithitNamiRobin.gif
375KB, 500x300px
>>52960978
Metal Gear Rising. RULES OF NATURE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RypphRK14t8
>>
>>52960838
>Which is gone if someone casts Dispel Magic or the like.
Drain No.

>>52960626
Capstone Boosted Average One from FSN makes it so all of your sources of magic are automatically three times bigger than they would otherwise be.
>>
>>52960872
You don't need manses to power artifacts. With enough time and resources (both of which are non-issues to jumpers) you can just keep building proto-shinmaic vortexes to power everything. Plus, there's the fact that you can tell people you're building a nascent universe egg containing near infinite essence to power your toaster (or whatever artifact you need to power).

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Artifacts:Protoshinmaic_Vortex
>>
>>52960731
Portals have been tried and failed miserably in canon, but that was using local powers and local tinkertech. If you have some OCP portal method, it may well work. Whether or not they stop jobbing when you try to shove them through I don't know, because there's bugger all canon info on what exactly would make them stop jobbing.
>>
>>52960872
>>52961046
Protoshinmatic vortexes are your friend.
No need for a manse. Just keep them shaped and they'll do the work. Course pure chaos doesn't show up much, but once you've got them it's just a matter of never letting up on the upkeep.
>>
>>52961046
Just use the first magic to create a self contained Hearthstone whenever you need more fuel for your war machines.
>>
>>52961084
>>52961092
This is some Rick and Morty tier shit.
>>
What are your favorite things in Final Fantasy 9?
>>
>>52961084
>>52961092
Do not attach unstable WMDs to your power armor, that is a really bad idea unless you have a way to permanently stabilize this abomination and keep it from exploding due to anything an enemy might do.
>>
Can I see Innistrad builds?
>>
What are some good jumps to take after Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Phantasia, and Tales of Symphonia?
>>
File: 1440695139405.jpg (504KB, 728x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1440695139405.jpg
504KB, 728x1032px
>>52961147
The first two disks. Too many missed opportunities in the later game.
It's like the game forgot about half the playable cast and the plot just went on without them.

If you were talking about perks specifically mystic stone methodology is really nice. Being able to teach it is even better. I also favor the dragoon perk since it's so cheap and can carry someone through combat on it's own. Even if it's best to actually git gud first.

Oh and the fusion hammer is neat. I haven't ever bought it for a build, but if so many of those drawbacks weren't nightmare mode I'd consider it.
>>
>>52961186
I figure a jumper should be able to develop a version that implodes instead of exploding. As well as making them more difficult to destroy and generally safer in the first place. And really, by the time the Solars got around to developing and creating those they were definitely under the full effects of the curse (and their own monumental hubris) so they might even not have *considered* that they might be destroyed and what would happen when they are.
>>
>>52961186
Dude the explosion is part of the plan.
If someone is hitting it hard enough to make it detonate then that just means he's close enough to be in the blast wave.
11/10 idea.
>>
>>52959736
For Bushido Babe, do you have to be someone from Chinese history?
>>
>>52961268
It is a nuke, if a nuke reduced everything for a full mile radius to formless chaos. Do not!
>>
File: afc.jpg (167KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
afc.jpg
167KB, 850x601px
>>52961278
Nope. Most of the examples given are Japanese anyway.
>>
>>52959630
>You must create a jump and post it to the thread before beginning a chain.

I wouldn't mind this one.
>>
>>52958713
Is there an option to switch it on/off between jumps, or are we forever consigned to being rich and powerful?
>>
>>52961202
Innistrad
Origin: Church of Avacyn

Perks
Avacyn Will Protect You
Benevolent Protection
Warding (100cp)
Blessing (200cp)
Take Shelter Beneath My Wings (300cp)
Protector (1000cp)

Gear
Silver Dagger
Lands
Vault of the Archangel (200cp)
Slayers Stronghold (200cp)

Drawbacks
In Need of a Protector (+400cp)
I’mrakul (+600cp)
>>
>>52961371
For the "has to be the same species" requirement, is it assumed that your species is the form you obtain in-jump?
>>
>>52957936
>Man fuck Freud. Motherfuckin bastard made me lose a mark on my last psych exam.
No professionals really take Freud seriously anymore. They still teach him because of how important he is to the field but no one actually uses his stuff.
>>
>>52960996
>Half-ass crazy

You're fighting Russian robots in space using a powerarmor that slides at high-speeds. There is also a smoking gameplay mechanic.
>>
File: t43.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t43.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>52961384
Sure, why not. If you want to not have it appear, your welcome to that. Does make me giggle to hear it as if being rich and powerful is some awful fate.

>>52961397
Generally, yeah.

>>52961405
Oh, I know. Still, him being important to the history of psychology means you still get the odd question on it, despite him being worthless to the actual practise of psych.
>>
>>52961371
Zelretch burnt out some of his Magic Circuits when fighting a Type, right? Could High-Speed Divine Words provide a foundation to start using the True Magics without Magic Circuits?
>>
>>52960220
Coins minted in the third century often bear a picture of Jumpelacus catching a lightning bolt.
>>
>>52961439
>Generally, yeah.
If you have an alt-form of those species, does it count? ...I mainly ask because eventually a lot of drop-in jumpers could hardly be said to belong to the human species, let alone whatever else is dominant there.
>>
>>52960252
Heaven's Lost Property. Make a guy Angelroid who looks like Goku and has his personality. Done.
>>
>>52961446
Sure, it's just another way of utilising magical energy.

>>52961466
If you like and have the right race as an alt form. If it's the right race except for minor differences between settings, you'll still need to get the setting's own version if you want to clone something from it. (Humans in Naruto are still human but they've got a bunch of extra stuff/organs then real world humans, so you'd need to be a naruto human to be a clone of anyone that is a naruto human).
>>
>>52961446
I thought there was something about Medea not being able to use the modern True Magic because True Magic got thrown around like candy back before science could do a lot of stuff.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52961202
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47866141/#47873106

...d'you know what the most insidious form of corruption is? It's not having your flesh and mind subordinated by some eldritch horror. It's not a taste of undeath, or any poison of the spirit, or even seeing everything you ever wanted fester into ruin.

It's being cared for. Nurtured, while you're in pain and alone.

Until as you rise from your absolute nadir, your caretaker reveals a simple truth about yourself that flips your life upside-down.

It wasn't in my power to restore Avacyn to her pristine state, as a mortal man. And when I was a world again, it was in neither of our interests. She would not stand for her creator to destroy her with a gesture, but she needed a purpose. The one I had in mind would render her old one obsolete.

To this day, Avacyn is still the Purifier. But instead of blinding rage driving her, she has simply realised that she can protect far more as the unquestioning, unquestionable instrument of my wrath against the eldritch than as a puff of white mana. By the era of Zendikar, she'd graduated to Incarnae and had a hand in helping me seal the Eldrazi under a lake of fire.

Both of us sometimes wonder if things could've ended differently. Both of us knows that time is past and gone.

>>52961186
>>52961321

Protoshinmaic vortexes are shaped like a friend, anon

Besides, the protoshinmaic anal beads are perfectly safe as a therapy tool! Each is securely fastened under five layers of magical material, quenched in only the purest with all spite distilled away to be replaced with the essence of inner peace and bounded to an adamant motonic resonator.

>>52961534
>>52961501
I was wondering this also too; isn't True Magic explicitly incompatible with HSDW by default because HSDW is something handed down by the Divine Spirits and True Magic is ripped out of Akasha?

>>52960978
JoJo definitely has it's moments.
>>
>>52961501
>those tits
That's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>52961564
No idea bout it being incompatible. I've heard nothing of the sort but then again, I've also not been kept entirely up to date on everything.

Either way, I was really only referring to the way HSDW can just use the mana in the air instead of relying on prana+circuits like magecraft, not HSDW using the magics themselves.
>>
>>52961383
>only jumpmakers can start a chain
>instant decrease in jumpers.
>>
>>52961564
>protoshinmaic anal beads
Go and stay go.
>>
>>52961581
Pretty much. The hair is why I love that particular picture. Kinda wish I could just delete the actual character connected to the hair but I'm too lazy for that.
>>
File: 1480021994862.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480021994862.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
Sneak peek for the next part of writechain. I'll be busy tomorrow, but this one will get some story things in it once I get around to it.

Oh, thank god that's finally over. I was going absolutely stir crazy in an ordinary place like that. Being a mute that entire time and having nothing I could get away with punching was absolute torture. At least I had a little bit of fun before the days ended, right? It was an ordinary world, a slice-of-life deal, a…vacation. Nothing to worry about.

…so why do I feel like I missed something?

Oh, well. It's not a big deal. New world, new evils to fight, new rogues to throw down with. Now let me just…wait. Something is wrong. Is it me, or does my voice sound a little different?

Okay, I'm a little younger, not by much…but the pitch is different. And is it me, or is walking a little bit harder? I'm wearing a uniform, so I'm definitely in school of some kind. Again. Ugh. And I feel…kind of a draft because I'm…

…wearing a skirt.

Oh no. Oooooh no no no no.

Gotta…find a mirror…!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jump 24: Senki Zesshou Symphogear
>>
File: All According to Kekaku.jpg (1MB, 4885x3518px) Image search: [Google]
All According to Kekaku.jpg
1MB, 4885x3518px
>>52961608
Oh this is going to be fun.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52961606
Huh, found what I was thinking of-reference #9. Nasu just says Medea can't learn them for some reason, so I guess CP purchases leave everything up in the air.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magic#

[v] Fate/complete material III: World material - FAQ with Nasu: Servants, p.133

Q: Caster's ability as a magus is at the wizard level, but is it possible for Caster (Medea) to become a wizard in the future? Also, are there beings that have a "higher level as magi" than the current wizards?

A: Caster's a magus back in the day that true magic was common so she wouldn't have good affinity with the "Five True Magics of the Modern Era" anyhow, so, she isn't going to be able to pick up True Magic.
Also there are actually quite a few magi with level higher than the current wizards. In the first place, Aozaki Aoko herself is inferior as a magus than the lecturers of the Clock Tower.

>>52961606
...that little motto on the back just reminds me how many MMOs have all this lavish art, and then in-game you're playing with sprites 90% of the time.

Is it too much to ask for an online game where the gameplay is anywhere near as dedicated as the promotion art that isn't an AQ game?
>>
>>52961581
My wtf was the torso twist. If she even has a spine, it's not anything found in a normal human.
>>
Would Monster Doolittle from Dragon Warriors Monsters allow you to converse with Greed from GoH?
>>
>>52961608
Yay~
>>
>>52961589
Shitposting would also decrease
>>
What's a good jump to put between Brutal Legend and Fire Emblem Fates?
>>
>>52961831
I think most people would just see it as the thread dying. A lot of people see making even one jump as too much effort.
>>
>>52959794
I thought if you bought one of the focuses you couldn't get the other because you would be spread too thin?
>>
>>52959976
Dimensional Slash is intended to work as a supernatural Sting, so if they don't evade it, a direct hit in their cores would destroy it.

>I still don't understand why everyone thinks it's the best way.
Magic is the easiest, but constantly casting 'Destruction' from Anima usually doesn't write for cool fight scenes.
>>
>>52961594
The silly part is that the string is probably made from his magical semen like most of his stuff is.
>>
>>52959976
>For better or worse, according to the author the Endbringers have something like the mass of a galaxy unfurled across multiple universes or some shit
He contradicts himself constantly. He comes from a vs. battle forum, so he prioritizes making his dick big over what fits what his story showed. Scion's Endbringer-killing beam sure didn't vaporize the earth like a beam powerful enough to do that would need to be.
>>
File: Majikoi.pdf (627KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Majikoi.pdf
627KB, 1x1px
Little update to Majikoi.

Basically just a new scenario.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.