[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we are doing a RPG based on Bully and the players just trashed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: kid gang.jpg (79KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
kid gang.jpg
79KB, 500x378px
So we are doing a RPG based on Bully and the players just trashed the police department.They broke the cars, destroyed the electrical post and the subgenerator, and then set it on fire. They didn't deliberaly attack any police officer, but they did cause a lot in damages. So I made the police shot at them. They are fine, but I was wondering if this was realistic? They are aged 8-10.
>>
>>52946346
I mean, I know the police gets a bad rep, but they wouldn1t actually shoot at 10 year olds, right?

Maybe if they had guns I could see it happen, because at that point they'd actually be dangerous, but it's much more likely that they'd just taze them if they had to, no?
>>
>>52946346
Are any of the kids black? That's the question here.
>>
File: 1461004481524.jpg (23KB, 223x224px) Image search: [Google]
1461004481524.jpg
23KB, 223x224px
>>52946346
>if this was realistic?
Somehow, I don't think that's the tone of the campaign you are going for.
>>
>>52946400
Yeah, I think maybe I exaggerated. But then they did put fire on the department. I could justify it as a gut reaction.

Also no guns. They only use toys, tools and mundane things such as fireworks.

>>52946426
They were masked at the time.

>>52946438
They aren't ordinary children, but I'm trying to keep the authorities reaction in par.
>>
>>52946346
RPG based on Bully
I'm gonna need some deets.

>what system?
>what level of tomfoolery are we talking?
>how realistic?
Also
>is this realistic?
In Modern America? No. Kids would have been bleeding out the minute they got caught in the masks sneaking around the police station.

But it shouldn't be too realistic. The whole point of bully was that the worst thing that could happen was an assbeating or detention, or maybe some skateboard-related injuries. You could die, but you'd have to be exceptionally stupid and never due to human intervention.
>>
>>52946400
So I was on a gun seminar at some point and they handed out like a FAQ at the end. It had a section covering when using guns in self-defense is justified and whatnot. One of the question was in regard to using guns in self-defense against children and said that "usually" shouldn't be necessary.

But alone the fact they included it tells me that it's not THAT wildly unrealistic to cross peoples minds.
>>
>>52946346
Don't let them get away with it. It sounds like they're walking all over you. They need punishment- grounding, spanking, no allowance, made to say sorry and probably community service, some of that or all.
I don't know the legal system, what happens to kids that break the law? How bad do you have to be to be put in juvenile detention?
>>
File: tmp_3418-1483066926609982864425.jpg (117KB, 601x868px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3418-1483066926609982864425.jpg
117KB, 601x868px
>>52946400
>I mean, I know the police gets a bad rep, but they wouldn1t actually shoot at 10 year olds, right?
In the brief instant before this thread becomes clogged with /pol/tards, you should look up the video where a black kid is standing in a playground holding a toy gun and a cop car rolls up and shoots the kid dead.
>>
>>52946625
>In the brief instant before this thread becomes clogged with /pol/tards,
Not sure what your argument here is. Are you saying /pol/ browsers would argue cops never shoots kids?
>>
>>52946346
It is realistic, but only if

1) The kids are black
or
2) Setting is around LA or Chicago
>>
>>52946510
It's not really Bully, just a bit similar that it's a bunch of kids doing bad stuff.

The system is DnD with some homebrew. And they don't kill people, but destroy things like cars, steal from candy stores and vandalizing buildings. The attack on the police department was actually a wake up call for the increasing difficulty. I'm just not sure if this is the shroud for they start using real force.

>>52946618
Nah I'm okay with it. Especially since their leader is a NPC kid that is completely deranged, who loves attention and is seeking bigger and bigger acts to get it.
>>
>>52946660
I'm stating that mentioning a black kid getting shot and killed by police will draw a crowd of faggots who mistakenly believe that /tg/ is the correct board for posting infographs about nigger IQ.
>>
File: adult-smoldering-devil-costume.jpg (231KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
adult-smoldering-devil-costume.jpg
231KB, 1750x2500px
>>52946682
They aren't black, but they wear masks and costumes. Like this one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.