[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever made a character who's father was secretly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jonsnow.jpg (244KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
jonsnow.jpg
244KB, 2048x1536px
Have you ever made a character who's father was secretly not a prince?
>>
>>52925238
No. It's my fetish. If I didn't I won't be able to get off.
>>
All of them. Mainly because, 1/3 were warfroged, two were kobolds (so they don't even remember there father), and the rest were either tribals, or one of the lizardfolk that don't even have males to begin with.
>>
>>52925238

Yes.

It was fucking amazing.

>5e Campaign
>Green Half-Dragon (Dragonborn) Paladin. Mother is a Red half-dragon washerwoman, father is unknown, presumed dead.
>Green Half-Dragon Prince of the nation died in battle at about the right time. It was believed that he was having an affair with a commoner.
>Grow up, become a squire in the army, accidentally kill a noble born squire in a duel to first blood over insults to parentage, leave army and become Paladin
>Game Starts
>DM briefs world, notes the prince thing since it's the kingdom we're in
>Other players introduce their characters [Exiled Elf !Arab Cleric to a God who has decided that he is a Monotheist, Hobgoblin Wizard, Goblin Bard, Bugbear Swashbuckler, and Me]
>"Oh, anon's playing the secret prince" say Bugbuckler and Gobard.
> Smile knowingly
> A while later, level 5. Did some small stuff, nation has descended into civil war, are in position to decide on an heir
> Big public event. We rescue some noble's daghter and the Gobard says that he'll decline his part of the reward if the Noble backs his candidate for the throne
> Noble agrees
> "May I introduce the Prince's bastard son, the rightful heir of the land, Dragondin."
> Points at my character
> "Is this true?"
> "Nah," I say, "My dad was some dumbshit infantryman."
> Audible disbelief from Gobard and Bugbuckler
> The fucking wizard is laughing his ass off.
>>
>>52925904
A kingdom of dragonborn?
>>
>>52925987

Yup.

DM doesn't like Dragonborn fluff so it's just 'like Tieflings but for history's first scalies'. Pop is, like, 30-40% Dragonborn but they're most of the nobility and knighthood and the entire royal line. Humans are next most populous, I don't think more detailed stuff has come up yet.
>>
File: 1485752064934.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
1485752064934.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
>>52925238

I made a character once who was a Highwayman rogue\ranger\bard kinda mix, I can't remember specifically, but it was heavily implied that he was the bastard son of a king, considering his mother was a whore in a brothel that the king was known to frequent while in disguise.

It was meant to be ambiguous bit of fun, but my GM hated it, refused to give my character any kinda time to talk about\flesh out any kinda intrigue about it anyway - he ignored all plot, and my character in general.

That is until we we're supposed to rescue a princess from some bandits, and since I was overconfident as a personal character flaw, I took last watch, tied all the other characters shoelaces together, and set out before first light, so as to rescue the princess first and woe her with courtly romance. I still planned to share the reward, actually would've given up my share, but I was fairly certain I could handle a dozen bandits on my own, and romancing a princess was sort of a storybook dream of his.

It wasn't bandits, and there was no princess. It was an special ops force of bugbears kitted out with pavise shields and crossbows, attacking a kingdom gold mine. Not only did I get rekt, but I was also captured and then tortured to death.

This was session 1.
>>
>>52927005
>an special ops force of bugbears kitted out with pavise shields and crossbows

sounds like you made the DM pretty mad.
>>
>>52925238
Yes. I have made a character who's Father is a margrave and everybody knows it.
>>
>>52927402
>There are people who would defend this DM
>>
>>52928270
That's not secret.
>>
>>52927005
>This was session 1.
It was getting awesome, but then it didn't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.