[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8th edition around the corner >ZERO mention of SOBs whatsoever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (442KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
442KB, 500x550px
>8th edition around the corner
>ZERO mention of SOBs whatsoever
this is the end of all hope...
>>
>>52915383
they did tho
>>
>>52915383
They will be replaced by womyn Space Marines and Space Marines of other genders, so remember you are valid, fellow tumblr user.
>>
>>52915408
That doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>52915383
Ayup. It's over, the SJWs and Degenerates won. Female Space Marines are canon now, SoB are getting Squatted any day now.

It's gonna be a glorious shitshow, like a Metathread about Quests, except with 40k lore.
>>
>>52915383
I would buy plastic Sisters in a heartbeat. GW why :(
>>
>>52915383
Skitarii are the superior middle ground between space marines and guardsmen. I don't understand why people would play them for non fluff reasons. And usually they're played by creepy neckbeards.

Models are cool though and I have some because of that. Hoping they get a buff to be honest, I wouldn't mind using the models I have as allies.
>>
>>52915439
God I hope they do, I want to watch the board explode into an orgy of autistic rage.
>>
>>52915472
>It's gonna be a glorious shitshow, like a Metathread about Quests, except with 40k lore.
So most 40k lore threads since 2008?
>>
>>52915472
>Female Space Marines are canon now

what?
>>
>>52915801
Only thing I'm coming up with is the deamonculaba
>>
>>52915383
You're actually retarded. Go on the community site and they have their own section, worry wart.
>>
>>52915818
i mean it wouldnt surprise me at all and i am expecting it to happen. one of the reasons I've already checked out of 40k

at least with fantasy being dead gw can never rape its lore again
>>
>>52915444
Okay their bud
>>
>>52915383
>>ZERO mention of SOBs whatsoever

They're on the new website, they'll continue to linger on in shit.
>>
>>52915439
There are only two genders you fucking shitlord
>>
>>52916604
i think you mean there are only two human genders
>>
File: warhammer 40k.jpg (39KB, 781x260px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer 40k.jpg
39KB, 781x260px
>>52915556

Do you think they'd really think that such a move would gain them more new customers than old ones that will explode into incoherent autistic screaming?

I really don't think it would.

Of course, GW and good ideas go together like Chlorine trifluoride and orphanages.
>>
>>52915383
What is she holding in her hands?
Too big around to be a gun.
>>
>>52915383
Pic related is a complete and accurate representation of how many fucks I give.
>>
>>52915383
3 kits. It would only take 3 plastic kits to make me happy.

A Sisters kit
A Seraphim kit
A Repentia kit

The immolator as transport/tank kit is fine. I know it would set them back in releasing 3 kits for Space Marines but damn, the old models really start showing their age.
>>
>>52917582

>Of course, GW and good ideas go together like Chlorine trifluoride and orphanages.

So, only in China?
>>
>>52915383
Man I want my sisters like the next one but shit anon, turn that autism down you will kill us all
>>
>>52917877
This. Is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>52917877
>>52918424

Eldar players have been waiting 30 years for a fucking plastic Striking Scorpion kit, and GW actually LIKES Eldar.
Count yourself lucky that Sisters haven't been squatted, since clearly GW must realise by now from killing WHFB that they can get away with that again.
>>
>>52918706
Fuck off eldar player. Boo hoo fucking one of your units is metal, call the waahmbulance.
>>
>>52915383
They're a separate faction on the website, not rolled into Imperial Agents, so I expect they'll get a codex along with everyone else once 8e drops. Prolly no new units, but it would be their first real codex in forever.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.