[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /tg/ like their vampires. I like the dead killy vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0324.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
How does /tg/ like their vampires.
I like the dead killy vampires from Jojo's and whfb
>>
File: HammerDracula.jpg (49KB, 615x432px) Image search: [Google]
HammerDracula.jpg
49KB, 615x432px
Hammer.

All the weird anime shit or aliens or other new interpretations are all very well every once in a while, but at the end of the day, you just can't beat the classic.
>>
Old as fuck

Im talking hunter gatherer old
>>
File: shiki.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shiki.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Shiki. It's depressing as hell, but it's really good.
>>
File: ghoul_by_kelsm-d300tgr.jpg (210KB, 666x900px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul_by_kelsm-d300tgr.jpg
210KB, 666x900px
Nosferatu type half-beastial.
i like the hole idea of "the more distant from the "original vampire the weaker the vampire is" idea, but i prefer to have it be mentally weaker, while also looking more beastial to match their psyche while they remain physically powerful

so what's "most common" is to find a crazed bloodsucker that's little more than a rabid dog, but is still insanely dangerous simply due to unpredictability and brute force. pic related.

Then you got the mid-range ones, which can be fairly smart, but most of the time just enough to pass for a regular human. they will not be "schemers" per-say, but will be harder to track and know when they should retreat and when to strike for best results. these will have a few similarities to the insanse ones, but will most of the time be able to cover them up, or, if they can't, have the common sense to stay out of sight.

and then you got the rare ones that's close to the original, which will be strahd tier vampires, able to weave intricate webs of lies and plots, take over and hold vast swaths of land, even manage to persuade mortals to join his ranks, all while still being an extremely fearsome opponent in single combat. all while, looking like a fairly normal human.
>>
How did the vampires in your setting come to be? Curse? Or something else entirely
>>
>>52899364
Fuck off jojoposter.
>>
>>52900573
Come on,
It's one of the only things that shows how crazy stupid effective a vampire would be in combat
>>
>>52899364
I honestly really like vampires in JoJo. Dio showed how weird things can get when your power is controlling your own biology.
>>
>>52899405
Hammer films are great inspiration, but i've always played my vampires more Universal-esque. Lugosi is just fantastic
>>
>>52900822
Jojofags need to be a special kind of stupid to think that jojo did anything except take poorly conceived shonen-battle characters and call them vampires.
>>
>>52901018
When vampires sparkled I got mad, but when Jojo did it, it made sense.
>>
>>52899364
Vampirism is the original disease. The original illness that all others are based off of (the supernatural at least). As far as I'm concerned the original "Vampire" should be an eldritch abomination as it being essentially more disease than human. A collection of diseased flesh with all the powers of a vampire that has gained sentence through the absorption of life it got from infecting others with vampirism.

The closest thing to my idea of what a POWERFUL vampire should be is Alex Mercer from the Prototype games. If not necessarily in personality, but in what he "is" and what he's capable of.
>>
>>52907241
>The closest thing to my idea of what a POWERFUL vampire should be is Alex Mercer from the Prototype games. If not necessarily in personality, but in what he "is" and what he's capable of.
I like this take, anon. Might just steal it from you.
>>
>>52899364
I like variety. Sometimes classical, othertimes romantic heroes, master of dark arts types, anathema to life abominations and curse as a punishment "its your hell on earth" are good too. Heck, even folk depictions with silly things are fine in small doses.
>>
>>52899364
I run Vampire the Requiem and this are the ones I like the most however I admit to tinker with them as I add
1 kg of John Wick
2 cups of bloodborne
half cup of Dark Souls
A little sprinkling of Von Carstein from WFB
Taboo, Into the Badlans and Carnivale as spices
>>
>>52900822
>>52900859
Jojo doesn't have vampires. It has garbage.
>>
>>52909309
>f-fucking weebs!
Fuck off. Jojo vampires are amazing, and a unique take to boot.
>>
>>52910321
There are good anime vampires.
Just not in jojo.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1600x1172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1600x1172px
>>52909309
Did Caeser's death affect you that much?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.