[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If people buy GW products at the insane prices they had, wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1460957114631.gif (75KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460957114631.gif
75KB, 1200x1200px
If people buy GW products at the insane prices they had, wouldn't GW make a fuckload of money if they did a company-wide sale?
>>
>>52898642
Maybe if you had more intelligence and knowlege of economics you wouldn't think GW's boxes of toys, the majority of which cost less than $100, were "insanely" priced you dumb poorfag.
>>
>>52898892
Their products are overpriced compared with the rest of the market, yes.

Why do you assume I can't afford it just because I think it's overpriced? I probably have a larger army than you.
>>
>>52898892
>>52898997
I'm not opposed to the hobby, but I still find it mind-blowing that someone would pay $25 for a mass-produced piece of static plastic the size of your thumb. Even with all the other factors involved, I just cannot fathom it.
>>
Trying to justify that the time spent on putting them together and painting was worth my time and happiness for the insane cost of mass produced plastic.
>>
>>52898642
ironically, no.
there is a sado-masochistic sales mechanic involved.
>>
>>52898892
Real scale models are cheaper and many times more detailed.
>>
File: 23.gif.jpg (69KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
23.gif.jpg
69KB, 800x534px
This is literally cheaper than a leman russ.
$50 in australia.
The russ costs $80
>>
The people who'd buy GW products on sale are the people who'd buy GW products at normal price, so they don't have a lot to gain from a sale.
>>
>>52903980
It's also made of 2mm thick plastic, isn't it?
It's unfortunate that by needing to make models that are both durable and able to support conversions, GW has to charge so much for models that typically don't even have good designs.

I would much rather use BMPs over Chimeras if there was a store with decent policies closer than 1hr away.
>>
>>52903897
They also have actual competition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.