[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really tempted to make a (rather tongue-in-cheek-but-played-as-strai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: af838e1ae34d94df75af5b9350986f01.jpg (286KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
af838e1ae34d94df75af5b9350986f01.jpg
286KB, 1024x576px
I'm really tempted to make a (rather tongue-in-cheek-but-played-as-straight-as-possible) Power Rangers/Super Sentai short game just for the sake of making a really dumb game with my group, complete with repeating the same descriptions over and over again and, if more Power Rangers than Sentai, inconsistencies in the 'footage' and other dumb things that just sort of happen with these kind of shows.

Unfortunately i'm at a loss for an interesting theme on the basis that everything has been done already. Anyone got an idea before I just say "Fuck it, Ninja Dinosaur riding Cars in Space" or something.
>>
>>52879115
Well, for system you can't beat Cartoon Action Hour. Tailor made for that kind of silliness. As for theme, you can't really do any worse than anything that's already been done. Japanese media frequently and hilariously makes fun of sentai tropes.
>>
>>52879201
Yeah I was consider CAH.
>>
>>52879115
>Classic horror movie monsters
>Sea Life
>Monkeys and Apes
>Football!
>Chromatic Dragons
>Cowboy Rangers
>>
>>52879271
>Classic horror movie monsters
I guess there would be enough for a five-man team with the vampire, werewolf, mummy, frankenstein monster and creature from the black lagoon. Not sure what the sixth ranger or the villains could be.

>Sea Life
Might be cool but an aquatic mecha would be a bit weird, if novel.

>Monkeys and Apes
Not sure what to add to this one but I'd be disapointed if they don't do the monkey.

>Football!
American or european football?

>Chromatic Dragons
Might be cool with a high fantasy theme.

>Cowboy Rangers
Finishing move must totally involve doing a quick draw with a pistol.
>>
>>52879396
>I guess there would be enough for a five-man team with the vampire, werewolf, mummy, frankenstein monster and creature from the black lagoon. Not sure what the sixth ranger or the villains could be.

The sixth ranger could be some sort of Phantom, a take on the kind of guy that would be played by Vincent Price.

For villains you could use either new monster sorts, themed after slasher villain and aliens and mutant monsters. You could use Zombiemen as mooks. You could also go full Golden Age Hollywood and make the bad guys an evil monster controlled movie studio with every plan being an individual "shoot."

Also I just now realized you could use Abbot and Costello as Bulk and Skull.
>>
>>52880170
FUND IT!
>>
Vegetables
Shapes
Computer components
Math
Leader types (emporer, king, president, etc)
Candy flavors
Rocks
>>
>>52880170
Are you watching Nips.

This is quality programming.
>>
>>52882144
>Shapes
Ohranger/Power Rangers Zeo called!
>>
>>52882872
Did they leave a message?
>>
>>52882934
Nah, they had to leave. Monster of the week and all that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.