[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The game store I work for is run like a drug front, let me answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 22

File: original.jpg (39KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
39KB, 818x503px
The game store I work for is run like a drug front, let me answer all your questions about flgs management.
>>
>>52856975
>The game store I work for is run like a drug front

Que?
>>
>>52856975
That's good, right? You don't have to worry about profit.
>>
>>52856975
Explain what you mean by this
>>
>>52856975
Was this introduced to give customer cheaper alternative to GW stuff?
>>
>>52857086
>>52857091
>>52857081
So to clarify, staff don't exist. We have no contracts, fixed wages, we aren't registered as employed, we aren't insured for injury. We get paid cash in hand under the table, literally.
The style is officially registered as a non retail warehouse despite having two premises and only has two official employees despite having 14 full time members of staff.
On top of that the store pays us no national insurance and didn't pay any taxes by putting its earnings through a faux charity.
Also the owners are micro managing manics with fuses shorter than Tom Cruise.
>>
>>52857544
Get out while you can. This whole operation is just waiting to collapse in on itself, and believe me, the IRS does NOT fuck around if they find out someone is tax dodging.
>>
>>52857587
We went tax dodging, the employer is. They told us they pay or taxes so that's for them and hmrc to sort out.
>>
>>52857638

youll still get a nice big fine though lad, but as long as your 'employer' doesnt know where you live or anything so they cant pass on your information, youll be alright
>>
>>52857638
I'm not exactly experienced with the IRS but I can't imagine 'but my boss said they were paid for me!' is going to fly very well when they find out they haven't received any money for all of that income.

even if you do have paystubs that show you were misinformed, that sounds like a huge fucking hassle and dealing with an angry bureaucracy is rarely a fun time.

like the other anon said, get out while you still can.
>>
File: 1471999021105.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471999021105.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>52857587
>the IRS does NOT fuck around

I took a lot of drugs once and had a mental breakdown over the idea/realization that the US Gov had a machine called the Eddiison Machine that retro-actively read the mines of recently deceased people to see if they had been cheating their taxes.

It legitimately terrorized me, despite not being from the US at the time.
>>
>>52857638
They're not paying your taxes, dude. Stop being a sucker. This whole place, by your own admission, is sketchy as fuck. They've clearly got no problem breaking the law, or evading taxes. So why do you think they wouldn't lie to you?

The reason your store isn't classified as a store, the reason you're being paid in cash, the reason you all don't have contracts, the reason you aren't registered as employees and everything else is so that your boss can evade taxes. And if you think they're avoiding all their tax burden but are going to take care of yours then you're a fucking moron.

Also, the place you're working for doesn't sound like a front. Because a front actually works to make itself look like a legitimate business.
>>
File: 1489366728138.png (869KB, 986x797px) Image search: [Google]
1489366728138.png
869KB, 986x797px
>>52857873
>>
>>52857638
Are you paying your personal taxes on your income? If not, you're tax dodging.
>>
>>52857873
Not going to lie to you but that is a genuinely unsettling prospect especially considering what else they might trawl up for shits and giggles.

And that's not even going into the possible abuses of such technology if handled by an amoral institution staffed by a few sadists in a few key positions.

Here's on for you, not original but no less worrying for it. You died three days ago. This you you think is you is in fact a digital copy of the previous you with the final six hour removed. You are in fact inside a server housed under Liverpool Cathedral. Why Paddy's Wigwam in particular? Because the original plans were even grander than even the end product was and a lot of the building work had to be abandoned due to lack of funds caused by a horrific war. But the cellars are there if you know which doors to go through and they are deep and dark and quiet and cool and mostly unknown. And you are stuck in that grey box at the hands of a sadistic technician who will now make the rest of your life a misery because that's how he gets his jollies. And there is nothing you can do but suffer for him in your sad little artificial environment.
>>
File: Good shit taro.png (148KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
Good shit taro.png
148KB, 320x374px
>>52857873
>>
>>52857544
Get the fuck out.
Failing that, erase xour existence within the company, make sure one of your coworkers/bosses/clients never know where you live, where you relatives live or where you come from.
Don't leave personal things at work, don't pay your midday lunches by card. Don't withdraw cas on a frequent basis around where you work.
If you go there by car make sure to fill gas closer to your home than work. If you have a public transport subscription make sure you can access other zones than your workplace.
If tax inspector come at your door (figuratively) its already too late. Don't play dumb.
I don't know how it is in the USofA but here in Switzerland the taxes have near inquisitorial powers. And everything can be used against you.
>>
>>52857544
I would strongly suggest getting second "legitimate" job. Doesn't need to be a fulltime employ, don't need to be good, but something to have a front of your own.
Having no employment whatsoever will look fishy even somebody actually looks into in. Unless your second name is Rothschild or something.
>>
>>52858099
>xour
your*
>>
>>52858099
Not OP, but a question.

Let's say that you're an idiot, and only by posting on a board for discussing Laotian Flipbooks did you realize that you might be committing major tax evasion without realizing.

In Switzerland, would you be able to get immunity by throwing the business under the bus, and claiming your own ignorance as a defense? Or are still fucked?
>>
File: 1489678144816.jpg (71KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489678144816.jpg
71KB, 567x564px
>>52858099
>>52858127
>one
none*
Fuck I should rewrite it but eh
>>
File: tumblr_llng4jYgIp1qbcq8ao1_500.jpg (117KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llng4jYgIp1qbcq8ao1_500.jpg
117KB, 500x387px
>>52857873
>mfw tax season just ended
>>
>>52857811
Government employee here. I don't work for the IRS, but I work with people who do/have. Some of the stories are fucking terrifying. If you get away with tax evasion, it is because, and only because there are other more pressing issues they're dealing with. If the IRS wants money you owe, and they care enough to get it, they ARE going to get the money.
Get out, get a lawyer, or at least an accountant, and make sure your shit is straight.
>>
File: 1455411689841.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1455411689841.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>52857638
Holy shit dude, get the fuck out of there. We're talking big time life-destroying shit here. Like others have said, the IRS will not fuck around with you. You cannot claim ignorance if found out
>>
>>52858142
>In Switzerland, would you be able to get immunity by throwing the business under the bus
Not immunity per se but we have frequent problems with insolvency and bankruptcy of anonymous societies where the workers usually arent' paid their last few months (or years even!) of wages. Its become a political problem now that's frequently brought up because the ones making these societies sometime get to go scot free while under them some working men and women don't get a wage that need to feed their families.
I'd say you can get away with a lot of things by declaring bankruptcy but the most known example is for wages. All of these societies, even the most dodgy ones, generally pay their taxes (even with some "on the side" or "under the counter" activities)
Also what >>52858218 said
>If the IRS wants money you owe, and they care enough to get it, they ARE going to get the money.
Its usually about not being the biggest fish in the tank.
>>
>>52858099
What canton? My dad's company's been evading national taxation for longer than I live.
>>
>>52858233

hes not a burger mate, he clearly stated HMRC, theyre lazy and dont really chase employees at all, theyll just take it all out on the employer. i kind of explained here >>52857800
hell get a fine at most IF they can be bothered to chase/find him
>>
>>52856975
> The game store I work for is run like a drug front, let me answer all your questions about flgs management.
What country?
If it's some shit like Ukraine or Romania, then you should be careful, but you'll be mostly fine - the authorities are just as corrupt over there (sauce: I personally know a few people who are tax-dodging in a similar manner over here).
If it's one of the western countries, though - get the fuck out of there. The anons above are right.
>>
>>52858218
It's not even an issue of collections. If they just sent someone to kick in your door and take your wallet it'd be easier. Getting your social security number flagged with the IRS basically ensures that any government agency from Social Security to the DMV is going to get your shit so tangled you'll never get so much as a fishing license without a goddamn nightmare of paperwork and bureaucracy. The tax system is written into nearly every single part of the country, and it will inevitably cause you headaches.
It wouldn't be so terrifying if it wasn't for the fact that 80% of the time it's not even your fault. The codes are so complex that most of the employees don't even know all the regulations, so one mistake on their part can completely fuck you. It's not like it's malicious or anything, but you practically need a law degree just to read them, and they hire people that they give two months of basic training before turning them loose. It's disgusting.
>>
>>52858290
Geneva
>>
File: 1471487258818.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1471487258818.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>52857873
>retro-actively read the mines of recently deceased people to see if they had been cheating their taxes
>>
>>52858345
Makes sense.
>>
>>52857544
You say this like it's a special case or in any way out of the ordinary
>>
>>52858317
Aye, isn't it that over here you only have to do shit personally if you're self-employed or the like? Still a student, have never made enough to pay taxes.

Even if HMRC don't chase employees, are you still at-risk if your employer pulls shenanigans on their taxes? By the letter of the law I mean.
>>
>>52857873
>If they find out you didn't pay your taxes, they bring your brain back to life and force you to do mind numbing, soul-crushing tasks until your debt is paid off.

I have no mouth but I must pay.
>>
Just to make sure I get this right, the biggest issue of drug trade isn't production and handling of illegal substances but rather associated tax evasion?
I mean that's how they got Al Capone, so it kinda figures.
>>
>>52858290
What's the point, doesn't Switzerland have the lowest corporate tax in Europe?
>>
>>52858454
Switzerland's strength is anonymous banking.
I think Scotland has the most friendly tax policy, look up the article how Apple does their taxes for more details.
>>
>>52858396

you are 'at risk' as it is a little bit naughty, but if youre not on the books, then nothing can be done because its down to HMRC to prove that youve been working there for an extended amount of time, which they wont be able to do. they wont even know you exist unless they actually send someone personally down to inspect the place which would be a first.
your employers problems arent yours, theyre the ones that will get in trouble. i used to do the same thing in my mates dads shop, worked weekends there when i was younger for over a year cash in hand, and i have mates that work in the trades and easily take 50% of their income through cash in hand and dont claim it while self-employed, nobody really gives a fuck about it tbqh. the main reason they swing their dicks around and talk like theyre trying to clamp down on it is to stop pakis shipping their whole family over and having 30 lads working in the same cornershop for like 20 quid a day
>>
>>52858445
Well you can hide the substances easily since they don't leave a paper trail - money on the other hand does. Any time you buy anything with debit or credit, they can trace it back to you, and you'll need to use those to buy larger things like a car or house. If you use cash the seller will know something's up since no one carries tens of thousands in cash in hand. Anyway, if you're spending more than you supposedly earn that's a huge red flag.
>>
>>52858454
>Europe
Literally why
And to answer the second part of your question: no, it doesn't. And it's different across the cantons.
>>
>>52858504
>Switzerland's strength is anonymous banking.
It still is major but you can't fuck the system like before. for almost any amount of money brought into switzerland you have to provide a frankly stupid number of proof of where it comes from how did you get it etc...
You're better off creating societies in China or in Delaware if you don't want anyone to bother you about your fund movements.
>>
>>52858504
>Switzerland's strength

Is the fucking mountains
>>
>>52858650
>You're better off creating societies in China
Yeah, if you prefer bribes to paperwork, go to China
>>
Op here.
Stop saying the irs doesn't fuck around, I'm fucking English.

Tax is not an issue for me since I'm a student, I don't earn enough to pay it so I don't exist. My work mates are all already putting in place backup measures for the inevitable fuck up.
Don't worry, we know the store is going down.
>>
>>52858815
Which FLGS? I had a friend that worked at one in London and they were occasionally sketchy as all hell.
>>
>>52858868
Chances are its the same store, what's your friends name?
>>
>>52858815
Britain's tax service probably doesn't fuck around either.
>>
>>52858815
Inland Revenue doesn't fuck around, mate. Get out while you still can.
>>
>>52858815
>I don't earn enough to pay it so I don't exist
Might have mentionned that first
>>
>>52858815
I'm also English. If your a student and not a mature student then I'm also probably older then you and allow me to share my accumulated bile with you.

You are potentially fucked. The tax man will find something to fuck you with. It is not in the HMRC's interest to grant exceptions. You aren't earning much, but there is no paper work. How do they know you aren't earning much? If they want to be cunts they will take you to the fucking cleaners based on their estimations of how much you were earning and they will hound you till the amount is paid and they may charge intrest so this could go on for many years of wallet rape. If they are feeling generous they will give you a mild fine, a slap on the wrist and tell you to stop being naughty.

Flip a new and shiny threepenny bit looking but not really pound coin and ask your self how lucky you feel.

Because if I was in your shoes with what I've seen happen to foolish friends I would be taking what I've earned and swearing I never even set foot in the place.
>>
>>52858922
I don't want to say now, just in case this comes back to bite them. They stopped working there a few years ago.

But to try and confirm that we might be talking about the same shop, the charity they're funneling money through ran a balloon shop on York Road, the manager and his mother work there, the manager is a big guy, and Andy is the most bro-tier worker at a games shop.
>>
File: Earl bastard.jpg (225KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
Earl bastard.jpg
225KB, 686x385px
>>52857873
wut
>>
>>52858815
>Tax is not an issue for me since I'm a student, I don't earn enough to pay it so I don't exist
Says who ? Your non existent written contract ?
>>
>>52856975

How do you pronounce flgs? fulgs? flags?
>>
>>52859220
[efelgi:s]
>>
>>52858345
Hey je suis aussi de Genève. Tu joues à 40K?
>>
>>52858815
As >>52858992 said, they'll find a cock to fuck you with if they feel they want to.

It's not unliekly they'll charge you the 'basic tax rate', or whatever the phrase is - tax you as if you were earning the median wage over the period they have reason to believe you were working.
>>
>>52859291
Non. I only do TTRPGs with a circle of friends loosely tied to the SIDH association, perhaps you've heard of it. We did a game in the anti-atomic vault they rent for the association's activities
>>
>>52858994
That's them. We're talking about the same place!
>>
>>52859388
>We did a game in the anti-atomic vault they rent for the association's activities and its about all the contact I've had with the genevan community outside of my circle of friends of firends
I should finish my sentences
>>
>>52859393
Holy shit, that's hilarious that they're still dodgy even now.
>>
By the govt's logic, everyone on welfare should be in jail for cheating on their fucking taxes too.
>>
File: welfare.jpg (65KB, 448x597px) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
65KB, 448x597px
>>52859536
>everyone on welfare should be in jail
Well, that's one part I can agree with.
>>
>>52859393
I pointed my friend who used to work there at this thread, so they might come along and post some advice on how to survive as an employee there OP. But it's been going on for so long, it's amazing that nobody has called them on it - it's probably because anyone in a position to do so is rightfully fucking terrified of Alexi.
>>
>>52859783
You probably don't want to post the name of the shop in case Alexi / Anita find this and start killing people.
>>
>>52857638
If they don't give you a W2, you are tax evading.
>>
>>52859393
This sounds similar to a place I worked at once, here's some suggestions/what I did:

1. Register online as self-employed if you're concerned. It's really easy to complete online. Don't mention this to the bosses, just make sure you declare everything you earn as this will be below the tax threshold. You may be over taxed, but it comes back as rebate. Best to be on record.

2. Don't let the tempers get to you. Head down, and try your best. You may frequently get fired but re-hired a week later. It's not your fault. It's probably just something for tax purposes by the sounds of it.

3. Do not mention the sketchiness. It's like mentioning the Nazi's to a German who's still insecure about this. Do not engage, abort abort!

4. Don't post too much online. They probably have spies on gaming forums... Nazi spies...

5. Find a new job ASAP. Get someone you can trust from the FLGS to write a reference, could even be a customer.

Best of luck!
>>
>>52857544

Tell your faggot boss his stand at Salute this year was fucking embarrassing, shit selection, that frizzy haired gibbering autist was actively scaring people away at just how creepy he was.
>>
>>52859813

fine, i'll play nice.
>>
>>52859876
Mate you don't need to tell me. Selling shit from the warehouse back log? I was fucking embarrassed.
>>
>>52859876
It was a little depressing, especially compared to Wayland Games stall, which looked really professional. I'd say what we picked up from their stall but they might be able to work out who I am based on that.
>>
>>52859757
>>52859430
Yeah, the guys temper is terrifying, mostly because he can flip over fucking nothing.
Being afraid to hand your boss the phone because he'll flip out at you is demeaning as shit.

I'm happy everyone knows and this is all common knowledge.
>>
>>52857544
>>52858815
>>52859974

I'll let you in on a little secret by the way a consortium of retailers in the UK, have gotten relatives across the world to place orders from you guys for Games Workshop stuff, violating their reseller agreement. It's all collected and has either been handed in or will be soon.

I hope the store don't miss the GW license.
>>
>>52859988
Don't worry, all the staff feel the same and alexi and Anita aren't gonna check here. Its pretty obvious who I am to anyone that goes to the store.

Also I know how alot of traders feel about us so wearing my staff shirt around the hall was just a great experience.(s)
>>
>>52860059
I think Andy goes on /tg/, just a heads up.
>>
>>52860183
In fact, my friend who works there has just said "I know for a fact that he goes on /tg/, not frequently though."
>>
>>52858650
Fucking Delaware. I swear the only people who even know it exists are corporations and the idiots who still live in that shithole
>>
>>52859876
Interesting.

I can't think off the top of my head of any of the stands that were awful, though admittedly I didn't get too involved with many of the staff at most.
>>
>>52860271
Can you maybe tell your governement to can delaware because really its starting to get ridiculous how every law firm here starts to base their "activity" there
>>
>>52858339

That's not really the IRS' fault. For the guys in charge of collecting money they have a REALLY tiny budget. That the they are not the guys in charge of actually writing the tax codes.
>>
>>52860287

*'s stand was just selling junk out of plastic boxes, crappy mdf scenery, looked unprofessional and messy, which is saying something compared to a lot of the mom and pop operations that run there.
>>
>>52860429
It did look like they'd just grabbed everything, stuffed it into boxes and hoped for the best - I guess they were trying to do the best with the limited space they had, but it was just so cluttered that it was hard to find stuff. Presumably they had some more space available to them, because there was an X-Wing thing they were running a little ways away from the stall.
>>
>>52860429
"All flatpack scenery 1/2 RRP"?
Because that stand was also selling Bushido bits, and I heard a guy ask the lady behind the table if they had one particular dude, and she said, almost verbatim "oh we've got hundreds of figures lol, I don't know what a lot of them are".
Which was a memorably bad answer at a toy soldiers convention.

Was also pretty messy.
>>
I guess this is as good a thread as any to ask - folks enjoy Salute?
Went for the first time, I think in hindsight I was a little too conservative in my spending, there's a bunch of things I wish I'd bought now which I'm unlikely to even see in a brick and mortar store again, let alone at convention discount prices.
>>
>>52860647

I did, I bought a metric ton of modelling stuff, paints, weathering, tools, so so much stuff that I knew I would be paying P&P for as modeling shops that sell that shit just don't exist.

I also met Duncan from Warhammer TV who was wandering around.

I also met Jes Goodwin who was wandering around
>>
>>52860612
It was messy.

We got asked a few weeks prior "what should we take to salute"
Our answer as staff was KoW, Raging heroes, Bushido, some new gw and magic , and some of the historical stuff.

What we ended up with was just half the crap from our warehouse.
It was a massive mess from start to finish, we were paid no overtime for the day spent setting up, and our boss made our intern cry 20 minutes into the day.

>>52860193
>>52860183
We know, Don't worry. Like i said, None of us are happy.
>>
>>52860019
>>52860019
From what i understand our owner was invited to join a group who plan their events around each other for the mutual benefit of all the FLGS and basically told you all to fuck off?

If that's true then shit, I'm surprised you haven't come round and fire bombed us.
>>
>>52860647
Went along primarily to support a friend who was manning a stall (Anvil), and while I didn't end up buying anything myself, I really enjoyed looking at the displays, talking to people about their games and seeing people be enthusiastic and passionate about their stuff.
>>
>>52860704
>We know, Don't worry. Like i said, None of us are happy.

The sad thing is that most of the staff they've had over the years have been really good, it feels like their job is to insulate the customers from the managers. I used to play there fairly regularly until a couple of years ago, but the more involved I got with it, the more aware of how terrifying the managers are, and I stopped going. I don't know whether or not there's still a WarmaHordes crowd playing there on Monday evenings, or whether they've mostly been scared off, and when I asked Andy about it at Salute, he gave me a fairly diplomatic non-answer.
>>
File: 1746.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1746.jpg
505KB, 1280x720px
>>52857873
>>
>>52861117
We had a very loyal warmahordes base when i started , With regulars running demo games.
Those regulars all dropped off, partly for game related reasons but mostly because the store slid into chaos as the managers tried to expand whilst still maintaining complete personal control over every element of the store.

As ti stands now it's barely being played and out stock of it hasn't moved for a good couple of weeks. Malifaux is still going strong but not as packed as it was, even x-wing and guildball are dropping off, with 40k and AoS still going steady.

It's mostly magic that keeps us going event wise right now but that's only because no one else is running big events in central london. The actual event running is terrible, And we as staff can't do anything because if the boss doesn't have his orders followed, He has a tantrum and we have to cope with him yelling at us while trying to serve an over crowded store.

I honestly love the good days without the owners where i can do my job and chat with the players, But they are few and far between.
>>
>>52861117

That manager sounds like a faggot though. And blatantly he's fucked now. Fucked because I'm gonna report him, by name and company name (used the archive to find it), to Her Majesty's taxman, just because he seems like a total cunt who deserves it. I'll be a happy man if he's bankrupt and has to do a stretch inside. I hope he is reading this, and I hope he's getting the paranoia chills. He ought to. Shit is going to get real.
>>
I know the topic's mostly moved on, but I've been considering opening a FLGS/Cafe combo.
I feel like I can do pretty well since there's a massive 20 mile radius with no Magic store, plus extra income by providing food.
How bad of an idea is it? I know this has been tried before.
>>
>>52861374
If you are the ONLY store, Then do some research, see if there is already a playerbase/ local club/hangout ect

To suceed you'll need to stock GW and magic, and run regular events for magic. We run nightly games FNM and all major events and launches, We're a huge store, and we are pushed to breaking point.

If it's what you want to do , then go for it, but as with all businesses it will either fail or you do it till you die, so consider if you want to commit to miniatures that much.
>>
>>52857544
No front would attempt to seem as shady as that store. They would try to do everything by the book and show no signs of being illegal.
Your store is not a front, it is just run by greedy assholes
>>
>>52861213
are you the biggest store in southeast micigan, by chance?
>>
>>52861560
unless Michigan is in the uk, then no.
>>
>>52856975
>>52857544
That's called a shitty store.
A front is something like a very cleanly run store that seemed to be able to open for years despite having no business.
Imagine an lgs with 10-20 staff (that looked scary), fully stocked with barely anyone that plays in it yet are pulling hundreds of dollar monthly revenue in the book.
>>
>>52861213
>We had a very loyal warmahordes base when i started , With regulars running demo games.

That's a real shame - when they'd moved from the tiny pokey shop on York Road to the slightly larger one a few shop fronts down from it (and when they were using the balloon shop to run games in the evenings), back before they moved to underneath the railway line, I used to run demo games and organised some slow-grow leagues. I'm sad that everyone else dropped off too though; it was a really nice little community of players that didn't go in for the hyper-competitive aspect of the game that was prevalent in the other London gaming clubs.

Anyway, OP, I hope that you can find some other job soon - it's been managed this way for years and years, so don't hold out hope of it changing any time ever. The next time I'm brave enough to face the fucking death stares I get from the managers, I'll be sure to be extra nice to you poor folks trapped there.

If you talk to Andy about this, call him "Gwylliam", and he'll know who you were talking to, or at least one of the three of us that habitually call him that.
>>
>>52861370
I'm surprised - the store itself, to the untrained outsiders eye, looks ok.
A bit disorganised, but then, it's a damn warehouse full of stuff.

Still, I've only played there a couple of times.
>>
File: 25.jpg (229KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
229KB, 700x468px
>>52861649
>Imagine an lgs with 10-20 staff (that looked scary), fully stocked with barely anyone that plays in it yet are pulling hundreds of dollar monthly revenue in the book.

I'd play there.
>>
>>52861660

I will do. Ask him how the store is going if you see him soon, he'll expand on some of the highlights from the last few weeks.

>>52861702
Without blowing our own horns, We staff have to put in a huge amount of extra effort to clean up after the managers who come in and will cover every surface in rubbish , emptying shelves to do random tasks that they could delegate but refuse to because they don't want to give up any control. We have to do so much extra work to fix the damage done by the owners it's unreal.

Also the CCTV doesn't work, It's been dead for about 6 months because the owner forgot how to work it and refuses to let us look at it.

They are getting a new system, but that's so they can watch the staff from their homes and pick up when we slip up so they can dock our wages.
>>
>>52857544
Wayland?
>>
>>52861866
wayland may have their flaws, But I'm pretty sure their staff have never had to step back from being punched by the owner or had to tell customers to avoid him for fear that they'd end up getting hurt.
>>
>>52861414
I say it's the only store because the Wizards store locator doesn't have anything listed there.
It also makes me wonder if there's no stores there because there's no Magic players there.
>>
>>52861213
This sounds a lot like Darksphere
>>
>>52862119
>>52861660
>back before they moved to underneath the railway line

Almost definitely DS.
>>
Absolutely darksphere. Weird atmosphere. Always someone shouting into the phone when I'm in there. Get out and snap that cd with the fucking Jurassic park theme on of on your way out the door. Please.
>>
They once called me up and wanted to charge me more for shipping on a pre-order because they fucked up calculating it, or I'd have to pick it up instead. Some old lady, super bitchy and shouted at me for trying to speak.
>>
>>52862479
that'll be anita , the owners mother that never.fucking.leaves.
>>
>>52862737
Oh man, she's a total cunt and I've hated it whenever one of you guys have had to defer to her regarding something. The eyerolling and sarcasm is so off-putting.
>>
>>52861840

I know it's hard to walk away from a job and we can't always be picky, but there's a certain level of managerial bullshit where I'd be tempted to just figure out some way to make their life miserable on my way out the door.

Figuring out how to get them hung for tax issues at the very least would probably be at the top of my list.
>>
OP you don't seem concerned that people have worked out what store you're taking about. If the owner is so terrifying (why?) are you planning to just ghost or something now? This will get back to them.
>>
>>52861560
Try the biggest one in SE London and you're a lot closer.
>>
holy shit this is one of the most interesting threads i'd read in awhile. I kinda wish I could fly out to london just to visit this place
>>
honestly I have to ask before I go to bed, Can OP or anyone else who has worked at this store tell me more about it?
>>
>>52856975
thank god, I thought you might have been smuggling profits from child porn.

but enough about games workshop...
>>
>>52861374
You can make a small fortune on a LGS, if you start it off with a large fortune.
>>
>>52857544
Swords and superheroes in spring, tx? Went there for the first time yesterday and am never going again. Store was filthy and they do the same shit paying the employees in cash but at like $5 an hour
>>
>>52864734
Read the thread, OP is a britbong.
>>
>>52860310
Sorry, Pard. Once a state exists, it cannot be unmade or sundered from the whole but only have pieces broken off of it to form new states. The American Civil War pretty conclusively solved that issue.

The American Civil War
>>
So what the fuck is the point of this thread again?>>52856975
>>
File: 1490778568879.jpg (14KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490778568879.jpg
14KB, 461x319px
>>52861967

lol Alexi hurting anyone, are you serious?

I once visited the shop when it was next to Waterloo station, I'd gone an hour out of my way and it was just him sitting in there. (I was coming from the office, fully suited and booted)

The GW stuff was in an alcove to the left of the till, i was the only one in the shop and i went to walk over there and he said

>stop! you can't go there, i'm the only one here
why can't i go there
>because i can't see what you're doing
I want to pick up some things to buy them
>I can't let you go back there
Well, I am... i'll leave my bag here if you really really want me too but i'm going back there
>I'd rather you didn't
ok? (go there anyway and get some stuff)
>bring it back to the till and pay
Do you accuse all your customers of being potential shoplifters to their faces or am I a special case?
>(he turns a shade of crimson) I'm just protecting my shop
from me?
(just stares at till monitor)

fucking sperg, no time for cunts like that
>>
I am looking for work and don't care about shit bosses. I turn them into pudding.

I am also local to the store.

Are they hiring?
>>
>>52858068
You see I thought this was going to be interesting but instead you just turned it into "I have no mouth"
>>
>>52868278
I'd just suggest going there and saying that you're interested. Best case, they turn you away, worst case, they offer you a job.
>>
>>52858396
>you only have to do shit personally if you're self-employed
That's correct, but you'll note >>52857544 he says how it's run - I used to work for a business like that, both slightly shadier and slightly more legit, we were ALL "self employed" and cash in hand - some people declared self-employed and did it properly (mainly so they could do it more, and could be insured, as some of the kit we moved around was expensive), some (including myself) were not. Some were even collecting benefits as unemployed (they were the scummiest)

I still didn't earn enough to actually be taxed (I was a student at the time and it was very irregular) so I didn't dodge a damn thing, but I did have a few hundred quid that just came into my bank

I still occasionally get messages asking if I can work there occasionally (THAT's how informal it was)
>>
>>52859551
Anyone with any knowledge of basic economics knows welfare is necessary.

The only people who disagree are lolberts, who don't know basic economics, and Marxists, who think economics is witch-doctery.
>>
>>52859220
EFF EHL GEE ESS

Don't be like ChrisChan pronouncing CWC as "kwick"
>>
>>52857638
Thru will get you m8. Even if they don't when you want a new job and you have no p45, your new employer will think you've been making shit up or tax evading. Not fun.
>>
In UK it is largely illegal to work while claiming welfare benefit.
>>
>>52869320
You just don't mention that you worked there and don't use them as a reference.

It's like you were never there, as far your new employer's concerned.

If you tell your new employer about that time you worked illegally then you're an idiot.
>>
File: you kidding.png (130KB, 898x444px) Image search: [Google]
you kidding.png
130KB, 898x444px
>>52857873
>>
>>52862990
Imagine being on our side of it.

We are constantly connected to her through facebook and will get ranting messages in the early hours of the morning about some mistake or shop issue , on days we weren't even working.

>>52863107
Because most of this is common knowledge to people who know the store or have spoken to other store owners.

>>52863599
Like what specifically?
>>
>>52868278
Hand in a CV , We go through staff at an astonishing rate because of the owners.
>>
>>52870668
Reminder that they tend to let staff go after about three months, and then bring them back on board shortly thereafter.

Presumably this is because you can define them as a "temporary worker" up until the 12 weeks point, and so Alexi / Anita don't have to count them as permanent employees, so there's no need to give them holidays, same pay, etc. as the other permanent employees.
>>
Yo Op, fancy making some coin on the side distributing their merchandise... "under the table" ?
>>
>>52870731
That hasn't happened in a while,probabbly because we're still running understaffed from the last exodus of staff members this time last year. They did have a huge blow out with one staff member who called them out on their bullshit and just up and left, They had to go grovelling to him when another guy left because they were suddenly under manned in the run up to salute.
>>
>>52870755
there's no cctv, It's less hassle fo ryou to jut take stuff.
>>
>>52863518
I don't think you'd notice unless you knew.
I've played there, and it's pretty normal, if a little quiet.

>>52856975
I might be up there for the Henchman Hardcore Malifaux tournament Saturday.
Will their thuggery and terrible personhood interfer with my playing toys?
>>
>>52872952
No, If only because you'll probably be dealing with us rather than them.

The store has the potential to be great but it's wasted by the managers ineptitude and rage.
>>
>>52872979
>The store has the potential to be great
No kidding - it was the first time I'd seen thirty lines of products in the flesh rather than the internet.
It's fucking crazy how much stuff they have.

What do you play, OP?
>>
>>52868679
When I worked there one of the managers recommended I register as unemployed.
>>
>>52869321
Yeah, though one of the managers suggested I did just that when I worked there.
>>
>>52873292
When was that?

We haven't had that, but a couple of guys are registered as self employed just so they don't end up homeless when shit inevitably goes under.
>>
>>52872979
Sad thing is I'd really love to come back if it weren't for the managers.
>>
>>52873336
2013 I think, it's been a while.
>>
>>52873535
Fair enough.Well don't worry, the ineptitude continues unabated.
>>
>>52870808
>go in
>grab as much as you can
>leg it out as quick as possible
Profit.
>>
>>52873563
I feel like ex-employees should come in wearing a red carnation or something as a show of solidarity.

Situation sounds real bad.
>>
First I've heard of a lot of this, been going there for years but I tend not to ask about people's employment terms. Love gossip on the local place. I do notice that they go through staff at some rate, foreign students mostly. I guess a lot of them don't want to stick around long anyway. Andy is the only person who has been there years I can think of, but I think he works weekdays so I don't see him.

I've only seen Alexi at the end of his tether a few times and usually because he's been awake for ages running prerelease sessions all weekend. But I've never seen him become aggressive towards a customer. I noticed he wasn't in last Saturday, and I think he's not doing whole weekend events now.

Sessions Alexi isn't running tend to be chaotic I find. Maybe he is awful to work for - but when he's not in for MtG events they always run over time.
>>
>>52873866
The foreign students come over from their school to learn English. Don't know if they get paid.
>>
>>52873866
>I noticed he wasn't in last Saturday, and I think he's not doing whole weekend events now.

Salute was last Saturday, he was there.
>>
>>52858504
>>52858454
It's Ireland
>>
>>52874033
Oh yes I'd forgotten it clashed with release day. He hasn't always gone before. He's not been at full weekends and tournaments more recently I've been to, they're most often run by a guy with a beard. What happened to the buff guy who studied music and played the violin?

When I first started going they had a cute girl with dark hair that often wore a choker, I don't think they've had female staff since.
>>
>>52858815
I work for HMRC, prepare to get arse fucked, son.
>>
>>52861702
This isn't Dark Realm, or whatever it's called under the arches by Waterloo, is it?
>>
>>52873324
It's not illegal, but you have to be working under a certain amount of hours AND you have to declare it so it gets taken from your benefits.
>>
Fuck, and I was planning to make this place my main wargaming hub until I found a decent club.

I suppose me and my dwarves will just have to bugger off elsewhere. Ho hum.
>>
>>52869263
>kwick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrUSwe-xJWQ
>>
Anything interesting on how the little card shop in the corner works? There was a different company in the corner before, then it disappeared, and there's been some drama with someone taking money or something? Any good gossip?
>>
>>52874477
That's legion city.

The old owner tried to run it into the ground for profit, it's under new management,
Those guys are entirely seperate and above board, but they pay £1000 a month for that space and get constant abuse from alexi who threatens to chuck them out every time they ask for more space/less rubbish ect

>>52874245
Last female member of staff was french, She was manager and was forced to leave when the owners decided they didn't want to pay her anymore. She even said she's have to leave or end up homeless unless they paid her a decent living wage and , they said okay, then two weeks later they went back top not paying her properly.

>>52874254
I'm well aware that the store is on a HMRC list of places to investigate, we've been told that by others who know how the store is run.
>>
>>52874709
My black heart is still aching in anticipation though.
>>
>>52874709
I remember her now, that was a year or so ago. The girl I recall was 3-4 years ago. People just come and go though. There was a new person on the till Saturday.

Legion City are good, reliable, I just recall a drama though because it ended up on the Facebook, maybe was the company before.
>>
>>52874922
it was the same company under different ownership. Essentially the previous shareholder in LC tried to drive it into the ground after selling his shares, but he has since been removed and now LC is run really well by the guys who own it.
>>
>>52875001
They seem to have sold a hell of a lot of stock recently, their cabinet full of legacy/modern stuff is looking quite bare!
>>
I was going to order some stuff recently as well as the new MTG release for a laugh, not too fond of the idea of supporting these guys now.
>>
>>52874922
I think the chocker girl from 3-4 years ago was at the Anvil stall this year.
>>
>>52875665
Yeah, she was. This is probably going to end up weirdly stalker-y.
>>
chocker girl sounds like ex-employee Marc's old girfriend

I always found that Alexi never understood the 40k playerbase, so they were always left behind so he could concentrate on magic (which brings in more revenue per table booked). Playing wargames there is always uncomfortable due to lack of space and smelly/loud magic players everywhere. The occasional weekend 'apocalypse' events were also poorly managed on his part. It was such a shame, the place has potential to be an ultimate geek heaven, it was just never realised.

having said all that, they are damn cheap compared to rivals.
>>
>>52876535
>chocker girl sounds like ex-employee Marc's old girfriend

Can confirm that this isn't true, but kind of funny.
>>
Marc defo had an 'alternative' girlfriend. She wasn't even hot, but being the only female in a half mile radius, she got a fair bit of attention from all the neckbeards.

Alas, this is waay off topic. More info on how the shop is run dammit!
>>
>>52858068
>>52868500

Scouse student here and I'm surprised to see this niche fucking reference here. But yeah. The crypts under the Catholic Cathedral are fucking enormous. I've had a couple of exams in them they're so big.
>>
>>52876759
>More info on how the shop is run dammit!

Badly! I think we're going to be waiting on OP to return to regale us with stories that'll both amuse and horrify us.
>>
>>52857544
>14 full time members of staff.
That's a lot of employees to be putting up with this.
>>
>>52857544
>HMRC
>Two premises
>Micro managing maniacs

Oh my fucking god is this A1 in Glasgow
>>
>>52876943
Read the thread; it's Dark Sphere in London.
>>
>>52859220
Fleggs
>>
>>52876943
>Oh my fucking god is this A1 in Glasgow

Are all FLGS in the UK run like this?
>>
>>52876890
I have returned,

Did i mention that the owners will check our facebooks if we leave them logged in (we have to log in at workas they communicate to us through Facebook at all hours and we use it for table bookings.)

We have all had occasions where the owners have asked us questions directly related to things from somewhere in our non work related facebook messages.

Also the owners mother made our intern cry by suggesting that she should use her looks to sell things to people at salute. She was mortified because this was apparently the 4th or 5th time in 3 days that she had made similar comments to her.
>>
>>52860704
Wow I work for another fair sized UK indie retailer. Our bosses are lovely and everything is above board and legit. We didn't take many staff to salute this year though.
>>
>>52877054
Wayland/element? cus those stalls were professional.
>>
>>52877088
Element
>>
File: 1489358333982.jpg (41KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1489358333982.jpg
41KB, 500x410px
>>52857873
Wat
>>
>>52877163
cool.

I've never heard anything bad from element in terms of staff and management.
Look out for ex dark sphere staff handing in cv's , you'll be able to tell us by the shell shocked expressions on our face.
>>
File: 1439605803331.jpg (98KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439605803331.jpg
98KB, 499x480px
>>52857544
At least one of these things is straight-up illegal, I just can't remember which.
>>
>>52877231
Most of them are.

Also one of us has spent the last two weeks rushing to get the board ready for salute, building it on days off with no over time , and at salute the owners made a sign that said "developed and created by anita and alexi" as a massive slap in the face to the staff effort.
>>
>>52877193
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses... "
>>
File: british management.jpg (43KB, 296x316px) Image search: [Google]
british management.jpg
43KB, 296x316px
>>52876986
I'm getting the impression that literally everything in the UK is run some way hilariously badly

>That time I worked at a major concert venue and was tax-dodging cash in hand as described upthread
>That time I was encouraged to lie about my skills by my agency (also basically overbilling a church to fuck)
>Various other hospitality venue hilarity
>That massively inefficient factory floor I did work experience at a few years back
>I'm currently working on a live business project and the guy we work with is a) nuts, and b) tells us how much his company messes up and how he wants to get out. He's also one of the managing directors and owns 25% of it

And that's just personal experience - just look at GW until very recently...we're really not that good at managing shit here in the UK
>>
>>52877289
We really aren't.
The actual in store managers, the guys working the shop, are amazing to work for, and if they owned the place it would be amazing.
>>
>>52876987
You sound like you're endangering your life here talking to us. Makes me wonder if ole Alexi here is hiding more than just shoddy business practices.
>>
>>52877389
Well apparently he's got a big inheritance coming to him at some point so chances are there's some seedy history.

A couple of the guys have a theory that he's one of the boys from brazil.
>>
>>52876986
I went to Keep Wargaming in Devizes once, run by the people who wrote DBA.

Lovely couple, but the whole place was a mess. It was like an attic, product all over the place, not organised, barely any space on the floor to walk on because of cardboard boxes full of miniatures. A real treasure trove, but not exactly the most practical way to run a business.
>>
>>52877333
>We really aren't.
Aren't good at managing stuff, or aren't bad at running things?
>>
>>52877450
good at managing stuff.
>>
>>52857873
Thanks, i am stealing this. My Necromancer is about to get crazy commissions from the local government for providing this service. And since he is a Necromancer, repayment methods are pretty obvious.
>>
>>52877054
>>52877163

Element didn't have a Salute stand..
>>
>>52864734
I live in the same area (relatively)! What place do you normally frequent? The Royal Oaks GW and Montag's are the most convenient for me but I find myself going to Fat Ogre a lot because a lot of the Houston 40k FB group likes to play there.
>>
>>52877505
We had a leafleting guy with the steam forged crew
>>
>>52877505
Or should I say we sent leaflets with the sf crew
>>
>>52857638
This thread will be used in court against you.
>>
I feel like I need to keep a hawk eye on the industry news now, so I can catch the closing down asset strip sale.

My wallet is not ready.
>>
>>52876872
I'm Catholic and my grandmother was a Scouser.
>>
>>52858127
Did u just assume someone gender?
>>
>>52875377
At least paying for preorders far in advance not such a good idea? Don't want them going belly up with your money tied up and getting no product.
>>
>>52870642
like every thing you can easily and comfortably share, I don't know why but I find this subject really fucking neato. like whats the store look like? how's it layed out? do you have regulars? which do you like/hate? what other kinda of stuff do you sell there. whats its like working with these guys. whata re your coworkers like?
>>
>>52878401
coworkers are great, all friendly and very passionate about the hobby.

we have regulars, most are great, some are the standard kind of annoying but harmless nerd. and a couple are unbearable, including one guy who smells so bad i can't serve him and one guy who will keep talking to you for hours even on a busy day when you obviously need himt o go away.

It's a big room with shleves on one side and gaming tables in rows on the other, magic at the back and tills at the back and front.

We also sell drinks , our boss wants to sell nerd pop culture items for some reason so we have boxes full of pop vinyl figures and plushes that we can't do shit with.

Working with the owners is a stressful nightmare, The store runs fine without them but the minute they come in they make everything needlessly complex.

As an example, we had a magic tournement once that was packed. We needed more space so people had room to sit comfortably, so we said to the players "can everyone please just pull their tables back two feet" they do, all is well.
Owner comes in and says "no, stop, everyone stand up." HE then puts more tbales at the end of the rows, blocking the pathway through the shop, gets us to rearange the numbers and reseat everyone in new places, It didnt even give anyone any more room, it just caused a huge delay and made it impossible to get around the shop.
>>
File: IMG_6381.jpg (584KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6381.jpg
584KB, 1600x1200px
>>52878401
Take a look. It's a good place, well lit and spacious unless you have a million people in there.

>>52878518
Oh god, I might have been there when that happened. I certainly recall something very like it.
>>
>>52878588
>>52878518
thank you both!
>>
>>52878588
It has changed since that photo , that back wall of GW stock is gone, replaced by a corner til for magic cards.
>>
>>52878644
A bit more cluttered and messy too, but you get an impression of scale. Prereleases were good at the Nautical school though, loads of space there.
>>
>>52877999
Yeah, same, Irish Catholic roots. I'm not practising but I go in to light a candle for my nan sometimes when I go past and I've got time.

I enjoyed your little bit of writefagging anyway mate. The localisation made it extra spooky, even if it did just remind me of that episode of Black Mirror otherwise.
>>
>>52856975
Don't let the thread die anon, there must be more
>>
>>52879579
Ask away then.

We also sell vast amounts of GW to what are obviously bits sellers (50 chariots, 100 infantry boxes, 30 start collectings ect) and our owner knows but turns a blind eye despite telling us that any forum posting will get us fired because GW will see it ..
>>
What's the worst stuff that's happened when customers have been around? And what's the worst stuff customers have done?
>>
>>52880031

>And what's the worst stuff customers have done?

Don't know about worst but know about weird.

One customer used a glove puppet to talk to staff and other customers. It was super creepy to be standing there as the puppet and he had a 'comedy' banter whilst looking around the store.
>>
>>52880387
This is literally why i usually buy my stuff at the LGS then get the fuck out of dodge. I mean i like supporting my lgs and giving them my business but the regulars there are just plain weird...and smelly
>>
>>52857873
I know what my next Dark Heresy game is going to be about.
>>
>>52879656
I came I in after salute on Saturday and the new guy served me. He couldn't get the receipt to tear off the card machine and looked absolutely terrified. OP tell him it's ok. It's all ok.
>>
>>52880567
Especially the CCG players. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>52881346
No joke. I play magic too but the average magic/yugioh player seems unhinged
>>
File: 1487043497235.gif (567KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
1487043497235.gif
567KB, 300x456px
>mfw noob going to local magic night and like 40% of the people there are smelly landwhale tier
>>
>>52881326
New guy? Maybe one of the warehouse guys who don't normally do store stuff, but no one new besides the intern girl was at salute.
>>
>>52880387
This does happen.
It was not the only time.

>>52880031
mostly the owner yelling that he works so hard and he's gonan fucking kill himself because one of us asked if he was free to take a phonecall from a supplier he owed money too .

He also took a meeting with the land lords whilst eating a kebab ,then accused them of theft.
>>
>>52881986
Not theft as in rent let me point out, Theft as in he accused them of stealing warhammer.
>>
>>52878588
Is the building just a quonset hut?
>>
>>52856975
Does the game store actually sell drugs on the side? You could rat the owners out to the police and take the shop for yourself.
>>
>>52883474
>You could rat the owners out to the police and take the shop for yourself.

That's uh kinda not how property laws work.
>>
>>52856975

>game store
>drug front

... are you from 4colour8bit?

Seriously though, every town has one. Not even joking, the one in my town, 4colour8bit, is known by TCG players as the place to go for cards, they sell everything at stupid low prices, because they literally don't give a fuck. I'm kinda curious what's gonna happen when the Cuck in Chief up here legalises pot next year. They might burn the place down for insurance money, honestly.
>>
>>52885852

oh shit, I thought it said it was a drug front, my bad. Yeah, there's one in my town that LITERALLY IS a drug front. Mostly weed, but I wouldn't be surprised if I found out they had other shit too.
>>
>>52881939
Maybe. Didn't know how the till or card machine worked. Holy shit is anyone actually reading this thread before bashing out ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOOP NOOT GAMES IN BUMFUCK ALBERTA??
>>
File: IMG_6382.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6382.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>52883237
No, but I see why you'd think that. The space under arches of railways all across London have been turned into spaces for businesses.
>>
>>52877431
>boys from brazil
As in the "Hitler's clones" theory?

Anyway, if he brings dollars or euros, Brazil will welcome him like a true son. It is our way.
https://youtu.be/X0kKGmvtsRc?t=4m3s

Anyone which wants to make an 40K ork chariot, check this:
https://youtu.be/X0kKGmvtsRc?t=5m17s
>>
>>52858142
The first self report is free of fine, all following cost a additional 1/5 of the tax you evaded
>>
>>52857638
Dude, that isn't how tax works.
>>
>>52878588
Why posting Darksphere tho ?
>>
>>52883559
You mean I can't just get rid of the owners and take possession of their dominion?

This is bullshit!
>>
Right so if i ever find myself in london i'll avoid this Darksphere.
>>
>>52869223
It's not necessary, it's a short-sighted band-aid solution that only compounds all the problems it tries to fix in the long term.
>>
>>52887705
That's who the OP works for and is talking about.
>>
>>52859876
>>52860287
>>52860589

I remember that retarded All-Huges only 2 X-Wings game, but I don't remember a store nearby...

I remember getting trapped inside the massive scrum at Bitzbox, starting an agrarian society with fellow prisoners and eking out a modest existence amid looking for a box of Skaven Nightrunners for Mordheim for a few minutes though.

I made a friend! And lost a friend! And then made some enemies! Then found the friend again.

Turns out he was on the opposite end of the table covered with pallettes full of second hand GW minitautres.
Then we lashed a harness to a man that had more mass than a small american state and had him battering ram ourselves to freedom.

Well, that's how I choose to remember it. I should point out I was on a LOT of painkillers and 48 hours without sleep at the time.
Man that was a fun drive back. Not sure how we all survived.
>>
File: 1490370553073.gif (2MB, 361x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490370553073.gif
2MB, 361x150px
>>52857873
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.