[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 33

File: 1490163089578.jpg (109KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1490163089578.jpg
109KB, 564x797px
Pathfinder General /pfg/ - Actually Waiting 'Till Page 9 Edition

Have you ever gone without magic items? Or used something innate instead of the World of Warcraft style "run through a clothes line to get dressed" magic item collection?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

>>52836240
>>
>>52842964
>its a low magic game meme thread

FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
There already is a new thread, no need to make another one
>>52841842
>>
>>52842990
>the page 6 anime thread everyone was complaining about and is the reason OP made this one

>or the low-magic meme thread we have here

We just can't win.
>>
>>52842990
>OH BOY TIME TO CROSSDRESS THREAD ISN'T IT EMBARASSING

No thank you.
>>
>>52842988
>HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MECHANICS
>>
>>52843024
>or something innate
There are systems of just applying the modifiers to your body, aren't there?
>>
>>52843099
No, this is literally 'use another system', Pathfinder requires the existence of significant amounts of magical gear for a party to function, indeed martials are nigh completely reliant on it
>>
>>52843130
No it's not. I can speak from personal experience that this is DRASTICALLY over blown.
>>
>>52843154
You're wrong. Low magic literally doesn't work in pathfinder
>>
>PLD is going to be slim on magic items aside from Moonsilver
>Special abilities and boosts will be from the corruption transformations
This is either going to be pretty fun, or pretty terrible, I don't see an in-between.
>>
>>52843188
You're wrong. I've played and it did work.

That being said we really should define what the fuck we mean by low magic, since that means different things to different people.
>>
>>52843215
Yeah, some people take 'low magic' to be 'the pcs have low magic but nobody else does' which is patently retarded.
>>
Isn't this pretty much just a reaction against magic items that are essentially "Sword of Math Fixing"?
>>
>>52843634
Yes.

Similar to how a lot of endgame monsters just have like +20 natural armor to pad out their AC to where it should be.
>>
>>52843188
It *can* work, but it takes more work to get it to function properly. It winds up not really being worth it, but again it still can work.

No magic, on the other hand, just flat-out doesn't work in PF, and you're better off with a completely different system outside of weird fringe cases (like running a true Conan vs SPACE ROBOTS Iron Gods campaign)
>>
Reminder, you will never have as much fun as these two memesters had that night:

https://pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf
>>
>>52846236
Have you ever considered killing yourself, you faggot witch-hunter?
>>
>>52846363
Don't bother, just report and move on.
>>
I want to ________ a manticore!
>>
>>52847711
Smooch! Smooch a manticore!
>>
>>52847711
Bottle up
>>
>>52842964
It was shit. RNG constantly and consistedly fucked us over, we had to spend A WEEK healing from any battle where the dice didn't have us seize overwhelming advantage.
Particularly after the near-TPK made everyone turn up their gears in optimization and the game became a rocket-tag mess.
After the first TPK we went to normal chargen rules. While the rest of the encounters were still bullshit hard, having some support was quite useful.
Wasn't it because of the group being one of the most fun and the campaign being otherwise incredibly well written, I'd have called quits far earlier.
>>
So versatile performance would let me use CHA for sense motive and diplomacy, are there any other ways to use a stat besides wisdom for sense motive?
>>
Using 1pp stuff, what is the best way to make a Samurai Jack character? Been on my mind since the new episodes have been airing. You would think Samurai class but it does not fit the theme of Jack being armorless and shit. I was thinking unchained monk but I am unsure if I should go vanilla or weapon adept? What is neat about unchained monk is that they have proficiency with any weapon with the monk property.
>>
File: 1492818735026.jpg (412KB, 1864x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1492818735026.jpg
412KB, 1864x3263px
I asked this in the other thread, but I figured I'd ask it here too. If I'm playing a necromancer type character, is there a way I can reasonably disguise the undead I'm controlling as things that... aren't zombies? Specifically in a way that would make it so that my party doesn't know I've raised the dead?

I know my DM pretty well and I'm sure they'd be willing to work with me on it, if that matters at all.
>>
>>52847965
idk how the undead work. If they work like familiars you can use disguise self spell. If not, you can use disguise other? If they have stats, MW disguise kit and what not? Constant bluff checks. I am spit balling ideas.
>>
>>52848014
These all seem like good ideas to me. I'll try running them by my DM.
>>
Paladin of Kurgess is literally prime waifu, prove me wrong.
>>
>>52847965
>>52847026
I couldn't bluff so instead we used crafting checks against Perception rolls. The party knew, though, after a bit of combat and seeing a human arm flop out of one of the 'golems.' There was a fun little squabble before they begrudgingly allowed it, saying my evil was necessary for the Greater Good. If you're in the same area you can make a hideout to work on your creations or ask the party to give you privacy for your work, perhaps. If you're on the road then make sure you get a large tent to use as a workshop and arm it so snoops don't discover you. A contingency Darkness spell usually does the trick.
>>
can somebody link me to some good pathfinder builds for high level characters? (Level ~10-20)

I always thought that multiclassing didn't really work in practice because it stunts your spell progression and base attack bonus/skill progression. It always seems like multi-class/prestige class characters would have never survived if they had to level up from level 1.
>>
File: Soulfood.png (103KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
Soulfood.png
103KB, 350x236px
Anyway to eat/consume souls without the soul eater prestige class?

Spheres of Power preferable?
>>
>>52848141
Dark Elementalist Kineticist
>>
>>52848141
Get a Talisman of Soul-Eating.
>>
>>52848160
Anyway to make that not hot garbage? I heard it was extra shit as far as kineticists go.
>>
>>52848174
Eh. Not quite what I'd hope for but this is probably as close as I'm going to get.

Though I do have to question why eating a soul condemns it to the lower planes as opposed to destroying it?
>>
>>52848223
>soul
uhhh, because souls are eternal and indestructible?

fucking orientals, why can't you grasp western metaphysics?
>>
>>52848223
Well it's not destroyed because souls are pretty damn hard to destroy. There is some methods that result in destruction of a soul, but straight eating the soul gem is more like wringing out some mojo and then letting it go.

As for why it goes to the lower planes, that's because it's made from a cacodaemon skull.
>>
can someone explain to me how kineticist functions? This class is wordy and confusing as fuck.
>>
>>52848235
Don't souls degrade overtime? In either case, it's not really eating. More like sucking on it for a bit and the spitting it out.
>>
>>52848253
So how do I destroy a soul?
>>
>>52848179
Ask your GM if you can get Soul Feast and Soul Tormentor for free. Also, look into this houserule

>Rather than having to spend a full-round action in order to gather up a soul of a creature of equal or higher CR than you, you may instead use your kinetic blast to kill a number of sapient creatures (creatures with an intelligence score higher than 3) or intelligent undead, so long as they have died or been destroyed within the past day. When you collect a number of souls with a total hitdie equal to your kineticist level, you may then offload your burn onto the conglomeration of souls, then letting it go, counting as a use of Wrack the Soul.

It's still a bad archetype, but those two feats and that houserule make it a bit easier to manage.
>>
>>52848134

Build for what?
>>
>>52848291
I think using them to make magic items does it?
>>
>>52848291
You put it on the bottom of your shoe and walk around with it too much, that's how
>>
>>52848281
>Don't souls degrade overtime?
what part of the word "eternal" do you not understand.

But what the fuck do I know, its multi-cultural D&D, souls could be made out of beef brisket and salsbury sauce.
>>
>>52847929
I feel like as a weapon monk, your endgame weapon should be the Blade of the Sword-Saint. And with Weapon Adept and perfect strike not being compatible with the sword, I think vanilla or another archetype which does not replace stunning fist is good.

So you should first get a blade you can one hand. That way you have an unarmed hand you can stunning fist with at the start. 9-Ring Broadsword. But from what I remember from monks, they can use any body part as a weapon. So you could go for a two handed weapon monk weapon. So at the start, your flurry of blows includes 1 weapon attack and 1 body attack like the head, foot, or third leg ;)

Can anyone correct me if I am wrong about monks being able to use anybody part as a weapon?
>>
>>52848320
I meant in Golarion/PF lore.
>>
>>52848302
characters

>>52848310
that shit ain't Tao. its just stupid. there is a difference between wry wit and being a humongous tard.
>>
>>52848340

What kind of character though? 10-20 is a huge range, what PB? What wealth? 3pp?
>>
Is overlewd the only currently recruiting game?
>>
>>52848351
I don't care, just a couple solid beginner builds that are easy to use.
>>
>>52848351
just say every multiple of 5 or round abouts, thats about where they start you right?
>>
>new overlord app
>Titania
>naming a construct!lamia after the Queen of Faires
???
>>
>>52848328
At 1st level, a monk gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat. A monk’s attacks can be with fists, elbows, knees, and feet. This means that a monk can make unarmed strikes with his hands full. There is no such thing as an off-hand attack for a monk striking unarmed.

So you can use a two handed weapon. But don't forget about the unchained monk. Proff with all monk weapons. That includes exotic weapons with the monk property. 7 Branched Sword, Temple Sword, etc.
>>
>>52848438
It's Vult
>>
>>52848406

Barbarian, take power attack, done
>>
>>52848445
Unarmed attacks are also described as possible with stuff like kicks or headbutts even for nonmonks.
>>
Is the Intrigue mystery for oracles new? I noticed it was missing from most of the guides I'm looking at.
>>
>>52848457
taking cleave on a barbarian isn't exactly a feat of genius.
>>
>>52848465
Where does it say that if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>52848519
>"Striking for damage with punches, kicks, and head butts is much like attacking with a melee weapon, except for the following:"

It's on the Combat page, under Standard Actions>Attack

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/combat/#TOC-Attack
>>
File: confused birb.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused birb.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Can you cast Enchantment spells on yourself?
>>
>>52848558
Thanks, it is simple things like this that I think most people forget/never learn.
>>
>>52848627
I think most GMs would say yes, but then, I've only ever really seen it used for fluff or roleplaying. If you were using it for some sort of mechanical benefit--like mind-controlling yourself to defend against mind control--you'd probably not be allowed to do it ever again.
>>
>>52848627
Probably, yes, it's just kind of fucky and the DM can easily fuck you in the ass with it.
>>
File: 1482418310238.png (611KB, 980x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1482418310238.png
611KB, 980x1260px
>>52848627
>>52848702
>>52848756
Friendly reminder that Bless is enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting].
>>
>>52848702
>>52848756
So trying to slowly rewrite my own personality with magic is a poor idea?
>>
>>52848869
The DM could just say you fucked up and put yourself into an infinite loop of waiting for your personality to update before continuing to write your personality and you turn into a vegetable.
>>
>that picture for Allanz
It's literally King Arthur wtf
>>
Does anyone have that post, I forget where from, about what healing from the different gods feels like?
>>
>Her missing foot is a condition of birth that has never slowed her down
Why are all Pathfinder Adventure Paths shit?
>>
>>52849133
Where's that from?
>>
>>52849162
Ironfang Invasion

Don't listen to that faggot though, cripplegirls are hot
>>
>>52849133

Book 1 of Pathfinder AP's always feel like they sit down at a big conference table and say to each other, "Okay. How can we make this as boring as possible? How about 6-7 CR 1/2 encounters in their own little rooms?"
>>
>>52849182
You'd kind of expect that to slow someone down though. Literally.
>>
aaaaaa I wanna be in an unrequited love
>>
>>52849133
This addition seems really unnecessary.
>>
>>52849191
It's pretty fun to read about. Had one PC pine for another and it was fun to see them rebuffed
>>
>>52849188
I never said that it wouldn't slow her down. I just said that cripplegirls are hot.
>>
File: Moth hearts.jpg (130KB, 460x576px) Image search: [Google]
Moth hearts.jpg
130KB, 460x576px
>>52849191
Is there a variant of a love potion that prevents someone from falling in love with the target?
>>
So uh

Let me get this straight

Paizo

Let me just

FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS

If you've got a missing leg?

NO FUCKING PROBLEM YOU MOVE LIKE A PRO

THERE ARE NO

MECHANICAL

PENALTIES

But if you're an oracle with the crippled curse?

Oh well that shit slows you down.
>>
>>52849326
Well if it's just a foot then I can see that being aight. Could have a pegfoot or something, which wouldn't be TOO bad.

And to be fair, oracle curses are obscure divine bullshit that are explicitly unconquerable unless you're eding on fucking divinity.
>>
>>52849326
Even we have prosthetics, bromunculus. Just put on some custom shoes and you'd be fine like so many people do
>>
>>52849346
nah she's missing it from the knee down, no pegfoot

Just apparently, isn't slowed down at all
>>
File: file.png (333KB, 287x717px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
333KB, 287x717px
>>52849326
It'd be offensive if they portrayed someone born missing a leg as somehow less capable than a heteronormative-bodied person anon. Can't have that.
>>
>>52849348
Nah dude her art clearly depicts her with no prosthesis of any kind

No mechanical penalties to missing a leg.
>>
>>52849350
It could be a figurative 'slowed down'?

Like 'well he's an idiot, but it's never slowed him down'

Like they've not let it dissuade them from doing things, rather than 'is literally unhindered physically by missing a foot'
>>
>>52849369
Oh no, its literal

It literally doesn't slow her down.
>>
>ITT: /pfg/ learns what a figure of speech is.
>>
>>52849373
that would contradict
the chart seen >>52849354

Share the characters stat profile so we can laugh at it if true.
>>
>>52849384
Oh you'd think so but that was for a different campaign

A less Progressive™ and Enlightened™ time, now we understand its Oppressive™ to have something like a literal physical deformity have any mechanical effect
>>
>>52849393
I dunno about you, but I'm TRIGGERED by my PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE STATUS of 'Axed in the head' giving me mechanical penalties.
>>
>>52849393
Share or shut it.
>>
>>52849326
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/3rd-party-drawbacks/super-genius-games/major-drawbacks/one-leg/
>>
File: UUUNNGHH.png (105KB, 1465x469px) Image search: [Google]
UUUNNGHH.png
105KB, 1465x469px
>>52849406
>>
File: file.png (546KB, 655x873px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
546KB, 655x873px
>>52849406
Why would we lie about something like this anon.
>>
>>52849416
WRONG BITCH

>>52849424
>>
>>52849326
You haven't read [ShindoL] Fragile and Tough, have you?
>>
>>52849432
>Character is shown leading a life in a mostly-sedentary job
>With the benefit of modern technology and prosthetics
>In a first-world city
>In a story mostly about romance and fucking
Totally the same as a character from a backwoods barely-renaissance warzone, for serious you guys.
>>
>>52849427
>>52849424
I just don't think a birth defect was necessary in the land of loss limbs you know?
>>
>>52849458
I feel cheated that it wasn't lost to a trap or war wound. Hell, even an accident would have sufficed. But no, can't have grit in a war story, that might distract from the STRUGGLE (tm).

It'd be improper and offensive to show a character overcoming hardship.
>>
HONESTLY
WHAT REALLY OMEGA TRIGGERS ME ABOUT THIS CHARACTER IS THAT HER FUCKING CRIPPLED LEG IS IGNORED

ITS A SIDENOTE, LIKE IT WAS JUST THROWN IN AS AN AFTER THOUGHT

IT WOULD BE WAY COOLER, AND MORE INSPIRING IF SHE WAS A BADASS WHO LEARNED TO BE A BADASS THAT COMMANDED RESPECT DESPITE HER INJURY, SHOWING THAT ANYONE WITH HARDWORK AND DEDICATION CAN BECOME AWESOME

LIKE IMAGINE IF SHE WAS LIKE A CRANE STYLE FOCUSED MONK THAT JUST REKT PEOPLE AND USED HER QUARTERSTAFF AS A WALKING STICK.

FUCK THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

WHY IS PAIZO SO SHIT AT THIS PROGRESSIVE THING.
>>
>>52849490
I mean I don't have a crippled leg or anything but I can't help but feel I'd be bothered if I'd been born without one and they just stuck something like that on some character as a footnote.
>>
>>52849490
See the dumb thing is that she HAS another fucking cripplage. And THAT's reflected in her statblock.

But they explicitly note that her missing fucking foot ISN'T represented in her statblock.

So what's the implication here? That it doesn't affect her at all? That it does but it's up to you what the fuck it does?
>>
>>52849490
That's the funniest part

Paizo's "Progressive" writers aren't EVEN GOOD AT IT.
>>
>>52849522
ITS BECAUSE THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR INTO THE PROGRESSIVE AND ITS WRAPPED AROUND INTO REGRESSIVE

NOW IF YOU LET YOUR MISSING LEG SLOW YOU DOWN? GUESS YOU JUST WEREN'T DETERMINED ENOUGH PRINCESS, YOU CAN'T BE A BADASS INSPITE OF IT AND BE EVEN COOLER FOR IT, NOOOOOO, IN FACT IF YOU LET IT AFFECT YOU CLEARLY YOU'RE JUST SHIT, UNLIKE AUBRIN, WHO IS BETTER THAN YOU.
>>
>>52849514
The implication is that the caused injury is something she has to work against but that she's overcome the birth defect.

Except I think a competent build with the movement penalty would make her a lot more inspiring than being able to sprint on a peg leg personally.
>>
Someone has the Freeport Companion? Did heard the Green Ronin's third edition Noble class was upgraded for Pathfinder in that and I want to know if is worth to play it.
Also, its true that there is an "Anubis" race in the book for Aegypt-like setting from the same guys that did the Midgard setting?
>>
File: 4bb.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
40KB, 200x200px
>>52849427
>10 STR 15 DEX 12 CON 10 INT 14 WIS 14 CHA
>CLERIC 3/RANGER 3
>NOT EVEN WEAPON FINESSE AND A RAPIER, NOR PRECISE SHOT
THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY
>>
>>52849537
EXACTLY OVERCOMING SOMETHING OR EVEN USING SOMETHING STYLISTICALLY FITTING FOR HAVING A MISSING LEG, SAY CRANE STYLE WHICH IS LITERALLY HAS AN ICONIC POSE OF STANDING ON ONE LEG, AND USING IT TO ONES ADVANTAGE WOULD BE AWESOME BUT NO APPARENTLY THAT SHIT JUST DOESN'T MATTER OR EXIST.

>>52849543
SHE CAN'T SEE ANON OF COURSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE PRECISE SHOT.
>>
>>52849382
>learns what a figure of speech is.
>learns
>>
>>52849605
but its literally not a figure of speech
>>
File: 1461510688604.png (643KB, 1020x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461510688604.png
643KB, 1020x900px
What happened to that pretty paladins game
>>
>>52849430
Hm... Interesting. Thanks Paizo.
>>
File: squad.jpg (427KB, 1160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
427KB, 1160x1200px
This thread has been officially claimed by the superior game. We /sfg/ now. Anyone else going to GenCon for launch? What will your first character be? I'm leaning towards Vesk Solarian; something about a big ass dinosaur wielding a sword of pure starfire, opening singularities inside his enemies just speaks to me.
>Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrI-UBIB8Jk
>If you someone at your table doesn't play this whenever your party's starship is cruising through space towards the objective, you need new friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsvHK4Bt1Y8
>>
>>52849917
What're the odds that it'll come out and not be shit?
>>
>>52849917
obligatory *please don't fuckin S U C K* post
>>
>>52849948
zero
>>
>>52849948
low
but there's always a chance
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (83KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
83KB, 599x351px
Where the logs at?
>>
>>52849543
Paizo's not good at making NPCs.

Did you look through the NPC Codex?
>>
>>52849948
I'd say fair to good; Sutter is in charge of the setting, and sci-fi tends to be more grounded than fantasy, so classes should all feel powerful without overshadowing each other; for instance, I think the soldier and operative will always have role to fill without a technomancer or solarian's spell list rendering them obsolete, and at the same time technomancers and solarians have clearly defined but badass powersets.

This is a big selling point for me because I'm not a fan of the sheer amount of bullshit at the disposal of classes like wizard and druid. The technomancer can hack anything and pull some Matrix shit, and the solarian wields the power of stars and black holes (in addition to raw blasting I imagine that includes some time/space manipulation) but I doubt either class will have much, if anything that will be a nightmare to plan around.
>>
File: 1485720954626.jpg (27KB, 659x362px) Image search: [Google]
1485720954626.jpg
27KB, 659x362px
Now with Vices
Males [12]
$ Romulus Nohrm (27 years): 6' 10", 220 lbs || 208.3 cm, 99.8 kg # 12.7 in
$ Allanz Gremund (18 years): 5' 11", 152 lbs || 180 cm, 68.9 kg # 9.7 in
$ Sinh: No Details
$ Lucius Nacht (18 years): 6' 3", 200 lbs || 190.5 cm, 90.7 kg # 10 in
$ Dr. Linus Lux: No sheet
$ Fahd Lutfi (26 years): 4' 7", 97 lbs || 139.7 cm. 44 kg # 1.7 in
$ Raine (19 years): 5' 4", 133 lbs || 162.6 cm, 60.3 kg # 9.2 in
$ † "King" Angelo Sette: No Details
$ Alkurith Rekanthor (38 years): 4' 8", 54 lbs || 144.2 cm, 24.5 kg # 3.7 in
$ Serax (24 years): 6' 2", 168 lbs || 188 cm, 76.2 kg # 8.9 in
$ Stefon Vargrave (23 years): 5' 11", 145 lbs || 180 cm, 65.8 kg # 2.7 in
$ Edward Loum (29 years): 6' 1", 156 lbs || 185.4 cm, 70.8 kg # 8.8 in

Females [22]*
$ Emilia Ivanov (20 years): 5' 6", 135 lbs || 167.6 cm, 61 kg
$ † Yamelia: No sheet
$ Salacia Mithlaeth (RIP): 5' 8", 160 lbs || 172.3 cm, 72.6 kg
$ Chiundra (315 years): 5' 6", 145 lbs || 167.6 cm, 65.8 kg
$ Ecaterina (29 days): 7' 3" / 5' 4", 0 lbs || 221.0 cm / 162.6 cm, 0 kg
$ Cijiska (22 years): 6' 8", 212 lbs || 203.2cm, 96.2 kg
$ Umbranae (19 years): 7' 6", 386 lbs || 229 cm, 175 kg
$ Ingrid Proteah (31 years): 5'9", 144 lbs || 175.3 cm, 65.3 kg
$ Kanna (∞): No sheet
$ Konja K. Snusel (17 years): ???
$ Olivia Favillina (23 years): 5' 5", 115 lbs || 165.1 cm, 52.2 kg
$ Helvetica (28 years): 5', 0 lbs || 152.4 cm, 0 kg
$ Kenna Gunnhildr (19 years): 5' 6", 130 lbs || 167.6 cm, 59.0 kg
$ Aeshma (23 years): 5' 11", 125 lbs || 177.8 cm , 56.7 kg
$ Calesedria: No sheet
$ Rhyisjir the Burned: No sheet
$ Crytha Tamegall (13 years): 8'4" 350lbs || 254 cm, 158 kg
$ 4916 (???): 6'8", 277 lbs || 203.2 cm, 125.6 kg
$ † Velvet (∞?): 5'0", 120 lbs || 152.4 cm || 54.4 kg
$ Sayaka Ikusaba: No sheet
$ Valentina: No sheet
$ Titania: No sheet

† Not included in any record list because not a real app.
>>
File: 1491838669267.jpg (220KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1491838669267.jpg
220KB, 1100x1100px
Tallest:
Crytha (254 cm)
Umbrane (229 cm)
Ecaterina (221 cm)
Romulus (208 cm)
Cisjika (203 cm)

Heaviest:
Konja (~∞)
Umbrane (175 kg)
Crytha (158 kg)
4916 (125.6 kg)
Romulus (99.8 kg)

Lightest:
Helvetica (0)
Ecaterina (0)
Alkurith (24.5 kg)
Fahd (44 kg)
Olivia (52 kg)

Shortest:
Fahd (139.7 cm)
Alkurith (144.2 cm)
Helvetica (152.4 cm)
False!Ecaterina (162.6 cm)
Raine (162.6 cm)

Oldest:
Kanna (∞)
Chiundra (315 years)
Alkurith (38 years)

Youngest:
Ecaterina (29 days)
Crytha (13 years)
Konja (17 years)

Highest Mass / Height Ratio‡:
Umbranae (76.42 ᵏᵍ/ₘ) ※
Crytha (62.20 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)
4916 (61.81 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)
Romulus (47.91 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)
Lucius (47.61 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)

Lowest Mass / Height Ratio‡:
Ecaterina (0)
Helvetica (0)
Alkurith (16.99 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)
Fahd (31.50 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)
Olivia (31.62 ᵏᵍ/ₘ)

Average Male Height, Weight [8 samples, 8 samples]
5' 9¼", 148 lbs || 175.4 cm, 67 kg

Average Female Height, Weight [12 samples, 12 samples]†
6' 2", 158 lbs || 187.7 cm, 71.2 kg

Median Male Height, Weight
6', 154 lbs || 182.7 cm, 69.9 kg

Median Female Height, Weight
5' 9", 144.0 lbs || 175.3 cm, 65.3 kg

Biggest Dick
Romulus (12.7 in)

Smollest Dick
Fahd (1.7 in)

† Does not include Konja, who is probably 8' tall and weighs a few metric tons
‡ also known as Linear Mass Density γₘ for Engineering/Physicsfags
※ UGH THICCER etc.

NOTES:
Romulus is the biggest guy for you, but still shorter than 3 girls normally and 5 girls potentially.
Olivia is no longer the 5th smollest, instead the 5th smollest is now a qt LG paladin (male).
Ecaterina is the recordholder of most lists made, being on five different lists. She's first place on three lists.
fucking complete your sheets fags
>>
File: 509e1435cd16f06086ae2e5afa95e68f.jpg (326KB, 1500x1041px) Image search: [Google]
509e1435cd16f06086ae2e5afa95e68f.jpg
326KB, 1500x1041px
Are veelas the ultimate way to BTFO Charisma dumpers?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/veela/

>Beckoning Dance (Su)

>As a standard action, a veela can compel a target that it can see to join it in dancing. The target must succeed at a DC 21 Will save or find herself forced to dance with the veela for up to 1 minute. At the end of each of the target’s turns, she must attempt a Perform (dance) check opposed by the veela’s Perform (dance) check. If the target doesn’t meet or exceed the veela’s result, she takes 1d4 points of Constitution damage and becomes fatigued. For every point of Constitution damage a veela deals in this way, it heals 5 hit points. Hit points healed in excess of its maximum become temporary hit points that last up to 1 hour before dissipating. While engaged in a beckoning dance, both a veela and its target are protected from being attacked as if by a sanctuary spell (DC 18). Any target of a veela’s beckoning dance that exceeds the veela’s result on the opposed Perform check ends the beckoning dance and gains the benefits of the veela’s cure serious wounds spell-like ability (if any uses of that ability remain), which consumes one of the veela’s daily uses. Targets that save against a veela’s beckoning dance can’t be affected by that veela’s beckoning dance again for 24 hours. The save DC is Charisma-based.
>>
>>52849917
What are the odds the lashunta's sexual dimorphism gets retconned? I'm thinking they've either done away with it entirely or made the males less "short, hairy and jacked" and more Jason Mamoa.

Also, since we know the Tolkien races are still kicking around, any guesses as to what their deal is in this setting?

Elves have Sovryian on Castrovel, their homeworld, and with Golarion gone I could see them embracing an isolationist, nationalist society.

Dwarves will, in all likelihood have become [spoilers]JEWS. IN. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE![/spoiler]
>>
>>52850092
2.5 avg Cha damage per round means she takes 2 rounds to take down a 5 charisma enemy, 3 rounds to take down a 7 charisma enemy. Can't see her living past that while the rest of the party attacks her, and a wand of lesser restoration can just heal as much as the dance does damage.

And generally cha dumpers tend to have high will saves, from a combination of the class having a strong progression and/or using Wis for class abilities. Which means there's a chance the Veela will waste her standard action.
By the time it's reasonable to throw a 4 man team of veelas at your party, they should be strong enough to handle them with 0 issues.
>>
>>52850049
>>52850053
This is "with vices?" Come on man, where's the three sizes and cup sizes?

You can't include one piece of that borked shitshow and not include the others.
>>
>>52850049
>>52850053
Ahh I missed this post

Crytha is all fucked up, gnolls are not that tall and if they were she should be much heavier
>>
>>52850053

Why are the males manlets?
>>
>>52850092
The ultimate way to BTFO charisma dumpers is to use something that deals charisma damage.

>>52850166
Because while 1 inch cocks and 13 inch dicks are funny, sizes of 120 - 67 - 70 aren't.
>>
>>52850169
I can only assume Crytha's own player added her in, since the first iteration that included her wasn't me.
>>
>>52850172
hey kid wanna /ss/
>>
File: 1470407702779.png (99KB, 339x353px) Image search: [Google]
1470407702779.png
99KB, 339x353px
>>52850172
Use the medians, there's two really fucking short bois and like five ridiculously tall girls.
>>
>>52850198

Median male weight seems low for a 6' guy, so they're not manlets, it's even worse, they're lanklets?
>>
>>52850187
Yeah but I'm just saying there seems to be a fundamental fuck up here because gnolls are like 6 feet tall and appear shorter because they hunch. if she were over 8 feet tall she should be heavier. over 8 feet is also large size mechanically I think so it's really messed up.
>>
>>52850208
I think so too but what can you do
>>
>>52850207
I made my character nearly emaciated on purpose, but the others might be lanklets, yeah.
>>
>>52850049
lots of old girls
>>
>>52850208

I went with "WIZARDS DID IT" to get around troll hunch.
>>
>>52850224
Helvetica and Chiundra are a Ghost and Succubus respectively so their age doesn't really reflect their appearance. Ecaterina is a Wraith so it's not infantfucking. Kenna is best waifu.
>>
>>52850224

They're all under 30 except the ghost?
>>
>>52850236
The ghost is also under 30, the one over thirty is some 2smart4u slimegirl
>>
>>52850224
It's monsters, I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
why the fuck are there never any good games on the LFG for roll20
Is there some better site everyone is using or something
>>
>>52850234
>>52850236
Cat-loli is also of unknown age and implied to be old.
>>
>>52850253
>using the roll20 lfg

oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
File: 1468567288840.jpg (126KB, 814x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1468567288840.jpg
126KB, 814x1100px
>>52850254
yeah but she's not a real app
I want to use Kenna's lap as a pillow

>>52850258
/pfg/ always says "lol I'm not going to shill my game I'm just going to run it and anyone who wants it will find it xD" so I tried looking and it's all shit
>>
>>52850265

Kenna is cute I'm sad you haven't seen more meme-ing.
>>
>>52850284
Yeah except I'm not Kenna's player, I'm just the no life faggot who keeps making these lists. I just noticed how soft she looks and am now a fan.
>tfw there's so many good apps in Overlewd and I kind of want to apply but I'm afraid of kicking out someone else and there's not enough slots for all the memes I like
>>
>>52850265
>>52850284
I WANT TO MINDBREAK KENNA AND SNUFF OUT HER CANDLE UNTIL SHE'S A DIRTY FUCKING CUMSUCKING SLUT.
>>
>>52850306
probably what her player was expecting desu
>Chaotic Good
At least she isn't a dirty PALADIN
>>
>>52850304

What are your three groups

MEME GROUP

SERIOUSFAG GROUP

PROBABLY ACTUALLY GONNA GET IN GROUP
>>
>>52850306
She's old enough she's probably done that before.
>>
>>52850315
thats Kanna, not Kenna
>>
>>52850313
my group is

Succubed, Kanna, toobie, cat-loli, Gogo!!!-SuperRobot-SHININGJUSTICE-Azalea-Scrapheap, Champion of the Universe!
>>
>>52848280
>can someone explain to me how kineticist functions?
Badly.
>>
>>52850315
KENNA IS A GOOD GIRL REEEE

>>52850313
>Meme Group
- Paladinfag
- AWAKEN MY MASTERS
- Succube
- Eternity Goddess on NG+
- Chicks Dig Giant Robots™

>Seriousfag Group
uhhhhhhhh
- Sinh / Allanz
- Ingrid / Lucius
- Ecaterina / Crytha
- Edward / Helvetica
- Romulus / Kenna
there's too many seriousfags this time and a lot of them are kind of good

>probably actually gonna get in
Ask Maximum
>>
>>52850352
who is AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
>>52850363
Chiundra. Her mission is basically summoning Shub-Niggaruth.
>>
>>52850253
>Is there some better site everyone is using or something
It's better because it isn't advertised or widely known in /tg/.
>>
>>52850311
I want to throatfuck Kenna
>>
File: 1468669786589.png (4MB, 3000x3111px) Image search: [Google]
1468669786589.png
4MB, 3000x3111px
>>52850352
Look at this face anon
It's the face of a slut
>>
>>52850313
>Seriousfag Group
-Lucius
-Ecaterina
-Cijiska
-Olivia
-Romulus

Makes for a fairly solid party comp as well.
>>
>>52850419
She'll damn right be one when i'm done with her

Tan her skin, put her in some leopard print, yee
>>
>>52850420
swap out olivia for Kenna
>>
>>52850425
>tan her skin
fuck off
>>
>>52850438
>not liking Gyaru
>current year

what are you gay?
>>
File: 1462793232242.jpg (103KB, 800x343px) Image search: [Google]
1462793232242.jpg
103KB, 800x343px
>>52850442
Fuck off dumb gaijin
Pale girls are hot
>>
>>52850420

I also liked Romulus until I took a closer look at his app, and I'm biased against Aasimar.
>>
>>52850456
I'll give her tattoos too
>>
Kenna is just blank slate waifu bait, with nothing interesting going on.

She's literal trash tier.
>>
>>52850484
wrong
>>
File: 1477307403851.png (185KB, 600x979px) Image search: [Google]
1477307403851.png
185KB, 600x979px
>>52850470
w-what about Ecaterina
>>
>>52850484
1. that's enough for me!
2. but that's wrong you dumbass
>>
>>52850430
Would eliminate main party face and one of the two support spellcasters of the team.
Also, Kenna is a tad too silly for a party that is otherwise knowledgeable of intrigue and mostly natural leaders.
>>52850470
Well, guess Allanz could fill the party instead.
>>
>>52850489
......she's literally a blank slate because that's what the player made her to be.
>>
File: DO NOT GENTLE INTO THE NIGHT.jpg (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT GENTLE INTO THE NIGHT.jpg
306KB, 1024x768px
Hello /pfg/!

Does any one have the pdf for the Adventure path #108 Hell's Vengeance: Hell Comes to Wescrown?

It's not on the troves and I haven't been able to find any working links with my poor google-fu.
>>
>>52850514
define 'blank slate'?
>>
>>52850494
Pros:
- Solid backstory and personality that's evil but doesn't automatically kill any semblance of party-ness
- at least two different hooks in the backstory alone but still blank enough to be a 1st level character and for serious development
- pretty good build with lots of support potential
- very spooky much evil

Cons:
- she's not a waifu :(

In conclusion: 2/10 doesn't tickle my dick
>>
>>52850484
don't bother man, it's Discord posting hour and the player is a huge discord fag
>>
>>52850529
A character with no thoughts, feelings, or opinions of their own (beyond the minimum required to tie them into the plot); someone who /pfg/ can project all their masturbatory fantasies onto.
>>
>>52850542
She's the obligatory cocksleeve of the party
I don't see the problem
>>
>>52850542
>no thought feelings or opinions of their own
>literally 5 personalities in one body
>>
>>52850537
I'm sorry anon, I really am.

It just hurts me that /pfg/ is obsessing over one most boring and lazy apps, and ignoring so many good characters.
>>
>>52850494

Wraiths feel like NPC's to me, I have a really hard time imagining even a combat light game functioning with a PC with undead immunities no con and no str score.

My personal bias though

>>52850506

Allanz is solid all around, would go well in a revenge motivated party.
>>
>>52850537
Dude the discord is as dead as they come right now.

Le discord cabal is a fucking shit meme.
>>
>>52850552
>ignoring so many good characters
I literally said that there's so many good characters I'm not even going to apply for fear of kicking one out and I'm not hiding the fact that the real reason I liked Kenna is because she's soft as fuck
>>
>>52850552

I just went through every single app and I only came up with about six potential slots. Granted I threw a lot out based on mechanical stuff that could be changed.
>>
>>52850577
Which ones are potential m8 let's hear it
>>
>>52850545
But I don't want a character who just kinda wants to have 50 dicks inside them!

I need context! I need to know what events have drove them to become a Cum Comandante!
>>
>>52850561
You know what we need if Allanz is accepted
his neechan to be revealed as a level 20 Witch
>>
>>52850588
thats the point, she's level 1

She has yet to become a Semen Demon
>>
>>52850159
She's not doing CHA damage, she's doing CON damage.
>>
>>52850613
Alright. Gets patched up with lesser restoration wand either way, and killing through Con damage takes substantially more time.
>>
>want to make the most hillbilly cannibal ogre possible for overlewd
>realize that Cletus the fat ugly hillybilly would never get into the game
ah well
>>
File: 1478650905487.jpg (205KB, 611x907px) Image search: [Google]
1478650905487.jpg
205KB, 611x907px
>>52850594
quick, post allanz's sister

>>52850561
I think the biggest problem with Ecaterina is more than anything else the idea that she can do constitution damage on a touch attack
Imagine doing 1d8 CON damage on touch on top of normal touch damage by level 4, which is also when she loses Sunlight Powerlessness.
>>
>>52850494
would get AotMF with ghost touch to hold her hand.
>>
>>52850645
Pretty much my issue with it.

I have a couple of concepts, but it seems people in Overlewd are more interested in just being kinda sketchy but not really Good-Neutral people, dick delivery systems, and cock receptacles.

I mean I can't complain when the game is called fucking Overlewd, but still it's a pain. I really like the general campaign concept.
>>
>>52850658
monster classes are a fucking mistake
>>
>>52850671
There's a reason I withdrew.
>>
>>52850671
What do you think are the best conceptually evil apps then

Fuckit, include the 'jokes' too.
>>
Do you guys think DHB would guy in if he applied with Falafel?
>>
>>52850584

Allanz
Chiundra
Cijiska
Umbarane
Olivia
Kenna
Rhyisjir
Stefon

Edward wins points for actually being a fallen paladin but he said no lewds so why the fuck apply to OVERLEWD?

Lucius and Romulus are both okay too but they're the exact same thing mechanically and I think OD/ZS is really boring when you're basically playing "straight military guy" So I like Allanz more than those two for that slot.

I excluded all the undead automatically because the undead classes are ridiculous.

Also only disregarded Krim's character since dude is already in like six games.

Most of the other apps are just written poorly, too short, or not finished, or jokes.

>>52850671

Sadly there's no specific tone, so you were bound to get a lot of that "not bad guys"
>>
>>52850711
Ehhh

The problem with Falafel is that he's an omnicidal maniac and not very lewd to boot

In a game about building a kingdom and becoming an evil overlord, he fits poorly, despite his enjoyable brand of evil
>>
File: 1457248215432.jpg (811KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457248215432.jpg
811KB, 800x960px
How are level 4 Strength melee characters supposed to deal with ranged flyers?

Like those Strength characters' ranged attacks are going to hit...
>>
>>52850699
I won't because I have a bunch of other problems with the joke apps.
>Calesdria
>King
>>
>>52850721
THICKER
THICKER
THICKER
>>
>>52850728
Is the character full BaB?

He probably has 12 Dex, if so with a masterwork bow he'll probably hit. +6 to hit at level 4 is often enough.
>>
>>52850671
>the two ghosts
>Edward
>Sinh
>"hurr not evil just sketchy"
>>
>>52850737
If your problem with the joke apps is just that 'they exist' thats not very useful problems.

if its something else thats fine though
>>
>>52850728
They are though. At level 4 attack rolls are still more or less Toss ups and it's unlikely anyone but "heavy armor" dude has <14 Dex anyway.

It's not as strong as your primary attack option, but it's better than sitting there with your thumb up your ass, 2hu.

There is such a thing as being called "being put at a disadvantage".
>>
>>52850721
>Chiundra and fucking 4916 are good enough
>but Edward, Lucius and the Undead aren't
Nigger you fucking WHAT
>>
>>52850737
King is a joke app. Surprised he never picked up memes for being a rockstar, I only like Succubed's joke better.
>>
>>52850741
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/rules-for-monsters/monster-creation/

AC 17 for CR 4, you're down to 50/50 on your attacks which you probably haven't invested one bit of your upgrades to.

It's better than nothing, but you're still shit.
>>
>>52850761
"I'm at a disadvantage woe is me"

Mc kill yourself
>>
>>52850769
You first.
>>
>>52850773
Give me a tutorial and demonstration
>>
>>52850748
>ignoring everyone else or how all the popular characters are some flavor of neutral or good
>ignoring all those fucking paladins.
>>
>>52850758

Lucius is a fine app it's just that he's a "not such a bad guy military type" which there are a lot of.

If Edward has just said he'd do lewd I would like his chances fine.

Undead are just a mechanics thing, if you think a game can run with 1d8 con drain on hit and incorporeal then you can include ghost girls.

>>52850779

Popular apps are just self shilled
>>
>>52850761
Well... yeah. If you make a character who specializes in <thing> in combat, you should expect to be shit in combats where <thing> is not applicable.
>>
>>52850721
>>52850782
>I excluded all the undead automatically because the undead classes are ridiculous.
Maximumsleep already said he's doing rebalancing so I doubt he's picking these guys on account of balance
I mean you picked a succubus. Succubi are right up there with Deathless Ghosts, Devas, and Erineyes as one of the most broken monster classes in the game, they just take longer to come online.

>>52850779
There's only one LG paladin who ironically, if chosen, is probably going to go fucking insane due to being surrounded by a trillion Neutral-Leaning-Evil or just outright Evil.
Most other characters are Neutral leaning Evil.
Who are even the popular apps? Succube is Neutral Evil. Kanna is Chaotic Evil. Crytha is Chaotic Neutral. Ecaterina is Lawful Evil. Lucius is Lawful Neutral and is probably descended from Lucifer. Umbranae is Neutral Evil. Sinh is Lawful Evil. Romulus is Lawful Neutral->Evil.
The game itself has been memed to high heaven but there really haven't been popular players, at all, beyond the Succube.
>>
>>52850721
>Lucius and Romulus are both okay too but they're the exact same thing mechanically
I'm fairly sure Romulus is staying as heavy melee hitter.
Lucius is going for mobile striker, particularly once Landsknecht levels roll in, plus Aerial Wings and Fly-By-Attack.
>>
File: 1478028233036.jpg (41KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478028233036.jpg
41KB, 314x314px
>>52850790
>STRfags BTFO
>>
>>52850761
If you're strength based you should own a MwK composite longbow. So you'll be hitting for somewhere around 1d8+4. You might have 14 dex if so that's slightly better than even chance of hitting and ok damage.
>>
>>52850759
That's just the art. Yeah, he follows the general life path of a rock star but it fits within the context of the setting(washed up artists and revolutionaries and such are a tale as old as time) and his mere existence doesn't imply setting warping things like the Troll or the New Game+ girl does.

If King's a joke app, then it's a good one because he still feels like someone who could conceivably exist in a fantasy world. Compared to say a bunch of Fairies who inexplicable develop the tendencies of a 90's Mecha pilot team.
>>52850755
My issue is that some are put forth by people that can't even fucking play and just want to attention whore.

A lot of them fundamentally warp the nature of the setting as stated before.
>>
>>52850829
1d8+4 really isn't much.
>>
>Ecaterina is pissed at Edward, a Paladin
>Edward Loum is a Fallen Paladin
Coincidence???
>>
>>52850822
You need Str to properly do damage with a bow.
>>
>Tfw struggling to finish your character cause you can't think of a surname for your noble-born character

How do you do it /pfg/?
>>
>>52850845
What's the character's first name so I can get a grasp on culture
>>
>>52850817
>Maximumsleep already said he's doing rebalancing

Yeah but he cited things like teleport and flight speeds, that isn't going to fix things like a succubus invalidating party members as they gain a bajillion charisma
>>
>>52850844
Not if you're a Deadeye Sharpshooter.
>>
>>52850845
Random name generator, or pick some fancy sounding combination of one or two english, german, french or italian words.
>>
>>52850842
At level 4 it is acceptable for something you're at a disadvantage at. By the time you need to start cranking out retard huge numbers you should have alt-movement modes up.
>>
>>52850817

I agree that Succubus are busted as fuck but since it's overlewd I wanted to include on succubus and that one had a nicely detailed app.

Like I said, it's not like all the ones I listed are on the same tier.

>>52850820

I just mean more like OD/ZS with a passive buff side, both are very straightforward military types so I mean, you could shuffle all three around with Allanz and Edward, I think they kind of play to the same role.

Not saying he's BAD, just it's really hard competition for that spot and my personal preference was Allanz, I could see it going to any of those four though.
>>
>>52850851
plebian
>>
>>52850842
As opposed to what? The 1d8+6 the guy who invested in ranged is doing? He's going to have less strength, probably 14 and can't handle a bigger bow. If he's 3/4 BaB he'll be doing 1d8+4 too without a class feature boost.

Unless the enemy is within 30 feet.

But woopty fucking do the guy is doing 3 more damage than you. You do more than tree more than him when you're in melee alongside him.
>>
>>52850847
Had trouble with that too. I'm torn between Aelfred or Leonard. The thing is that his father was a commoner who became a hero in the revolution, so he was given a noble title. So I'm split between finding a commoner last name like Miller or Cooper to sorta represent that origin, or just go for something more aristocratic-sounding since it was a surname given to him as part of the title.
>>
>>52850855
>At level 4 it is acceptable for something you're at a disadvantage at.

Yeah, nah, 1d8+4 is average 7.5.

By level 4 standards that's nothing compared to swinging 2d6+12 with Power Attack.

Why haven't Spheres of Might/Path of War made it any easier for low level meleers to deal with fliers?
>>
>>52850841

King is also a ghoul, which get 3 naturals with paralyze on hit. Even if you strip that they have undead immunities which are pretty heavily game disrupting.
>>
>>52850849
The fuck is a deadeye sharpshooter?
>>
>>52850870
The ranged dude has way better accuracy and Rapid Shot.

It's not like archery isn't the best fighting style in the game because lol easy full attacks.
>>
>>52850876
AGAIN YOU"RE AT A DISADVANTAGE. YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOING LESS FUCKING DAMAGE.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOMINATING EVERY ENCOUNTER ALL OF THE TIME
>>
>>52850871
Ælfrēd Cerdicingas (aka Alfred the Great of Wessex).
>>
>>52850876
You realize the guy with the bow is gonna be doing 1d8+7 unless the enemy is less than 30ft away, right?
>>
>>52850883
Explain why I'm not just an archer then?
>>
>>52850887
And Rapid Shot, can't forget that.
>>
>>52850876
>Why haven't Spheres of Might/Path of War made it any easier for low level meleers to deal with fliers?
Because how the fuck are you meant to hit someone who's flying? There's a reason flying is a game changer in real life too.
>>
>>52850877
I meant from a lore perspective. Not a A"this is unbalanced" perspective.
>I'm an all powerful goddess who voluntarily sealed herself in a mortal vessel because she was bored.
>I was created by a fucking extra-dimensional cabal of pimp wizards
Changes the setting a hell of a lot more than bad touch does. It's a gestalt game, so who even gives a shit about balance?
>>
>>52850889
Because you didn't want to play one?
>>
>>52850902
To be fair, Kanna is so incredibly overpowered from a lore perspective she actually stops warping the plot because her scale is just too massive. There's no reason for anything she did to ever affect the proceedings of the party.
>>
>>52850881
And he's gonna be doing less damage than you still. Ranged only does more damage than melee at level 4 before full BaB characters get their 2nd iterative attack because ranged fighters and rangers can manage to put in rapid shot by then.

Jesus Christ you're being a whiny bitch.

>>52850889
Because at every level except 4 melee far outclasses ranged in damage.
>>
>>52850913
That's not a good point.

Kanna feels like she's more appropriate for a game like Fate or something.
>>
>>52850921
Accuracy is king over damage, you know?
>>
>>52850929
Doesn't help that Felyndiira is the biggest fucking prima donna I've ever seen in actual play, Jesus H.
>>
>>52850921
Archery is literally the best combat style in the game.
>>
>>52850884
>>52850871
Cerdicingas means "of Cedric", so all you have to do is make the dad's name Cedric. You can also use "af [Title]" which obviously just means "of X", which is an incredibly easy way to make a noble title but a common and legitimate one nonetheless - William the Bastard's house was literally "of Normandy".

>>52850940
Who is Felyndiira?

>>52850942
Just like real life
>>
>>52850940
I don't know the individual personally, so I can't comment on that.
>>
>>52850895
See I'm still not seeing the problem here.

Competent ranged combat requires a minimum three feat investment. PBS, deadly aim, and precise shot. On top of this he needs rapid shot.

You know what melee needs? Power attack, that's it.

He's playing something with a much higher buy in. You're playing something with a small buy in. Do something with those 3 feats.
>>
>>52850902

High powered games =/= disruptive PC's

How you make encounters chances a lot with undead immunities on the table.

King's app is also fairly short, it doesn't really explain his future motivations, "Free to pursure his ambitions" I'm normally not opposed to very wide open apps, but Sleep did do a FAQ stating he wanted some very specific points touched on.

If King went back and fleshed out his app a bit more and maybe got art without an electric guitar I think he'd be fine.

The two you mentioned I can't say if sleep is opposed to or not but you're right that if he's not into the lore they put forward they're probably straight out.
>>
>>52850956
There are a bajillion and one more ways to screw over melee than ranged.
>>
>>52850950
>>52850884
Eeeh, sounds a little too celtic to my ears, but I appreciate the suggestion.
>>
>>52850942
DHB proved that otherwise, the title of "the strongest" went to Str based melee when he compared fighter builds.

>>52850932
And rapid shot gives him a -2 reducing him to your accuracy if he has 18 dex and you 14, a reasonable assumption.
>>
>>52850902

You make inter dimensional cabal of pimp wizards sound like it's even one step removed from what actual high level wizards do.
>>
>>52850957
As far as Ecaterina, I can see a really easy way to make encounters tough by putting it in a tower with a busted ceiling, meaning there's a bunch of sunlit spots.

>>52850961
Try Ælfred Æþeling then.
>>
>>52850950
>real life
>WE WUZ PIERCING FRENCH KNIGHTS AND SHIET
Memes aside, I'm pretty sure that's gunnery or chem weapons now.
>>
>>52850970
>DHB proved that otherwise, the title of "the strongest" went to Str based melee when he compared fighter builds.
If you can get into full attack position, chump.
>>
>>52850958
Wind wall and fickle winds fuck ranged's ass hard unless he has cyclonic ammunition or payed out for a cyclonic bow (literally a weapon tax). Ranged loses with literally no counter to cut from the air.
>>
File: a2e9fdb43fcc439ab316f2dad5122b02.jpg (388KB, 1033x1230px) Image search: [Google]
a2e9fdb43fcc439ab316f2dad5122b02.jpg
388KB, 1033x1230px
>>52850970
Rapid Shot is also a second attack.
>>
>>52850981

Yeah, like I said earlier if Sleep decides he likes the PC enough he'd work around it but for me Ecaterina also feels like an NPC, her motivations beyond the revenge laid out are not clear. Would be simple to go back and add a bit to make her focus more broad.
>>
>>52850986
The fact of the matter is though that range is king in a fight and in battle, historically as in real life. There's a reason swords were always sidearms, except for massive greatswords which had specialized use. French knights were a big deal because they had EVERYTHING on their side, they were fast, mobile, powerful, and nigh invincible, but knights still need infantry and ranged backup unless you can just spam charges.
>>
>>52850987
The build teleports next to the enemy and full attacks the same round, so there ya go.

>>52851001
Like I said at level 4 ranged will do more damage than melee. This is the only level that this is true at. Otherwise? The reason to play melee is because you want to do a lot of damage. And after a certain level flyers don't hinder melee because you should have a flight option.
>>
>>52851006
Well I'm not Ecaterina's player I'm just saying that wraiths are incredibly easy to shut the fuck down by adding sun
>>
>>52850991
>cyclonic
Pay for it, shoot through those winds.

Good luck getting past control zones as a melee guy.

>Cut from the Air
Oh look, I guess you're fighting nothing but fighters now?
>>
>>52851006
>her motivations beyond the revenge laid out are not clear
I'm M. Kawase
I mean, I actually have a bunch of ideas on where she could develop beyond revenge but I was trying to get through this idea of "she doesn't actually know what she wants, even though she's a relatively nice and focused undead she's still a living grudge so she'll probably have to figure it out later".
She's only 29 days old, that's kind of the gist of it.
>>
>>52851028
>control zones
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>52851040
Battle Field control effects.
>>
>>52851014
>The build teleports next to the enemy and full attacks the same round, so there ya go.
At THE HIGHEST of levels.
>>
>>52851038

I personally don't mind that for games I run, but Sleep listed:

Does your character have high ambitions, befitting an evil overlord?
Do you feel your character has strong writing backing them up in terms of personality and backstory?
Is your character believable as a villain?*
Is your build not an attempt to break the game?

You should work on high ambitions, and you're in better shape
>>
>>52851028
Ranged is also more fucked by invisible enemies because they're too far for any reasonable blind sense to apply to get their square figured.

Oh yeah and add seeking as another tax because cover will fuck your as well. A bow without seeking and cyclonic is literally dead weight waiting to happen.

Ranged requires more feats, more enchantments, and more build investment to function.
>>
Is opium a common drug and opium dens in Pathfinder, or are there other more interesting fantasy drugs around?
>>
>>52851038

Emerald Keeper a CUTE
>>
>>52850721
4916 is one of the biggest memejokes in the apps.

It's literally Discord Cabal, the troll-app.
>>
>>52850958
Cramped dungeons, enemies with DR/slashing or DR/bludgeoning, fog spells...

And of course, sometimes enemies WILL get into melee, so the party would better have someone who can deal with that.
>>
>>52851064
I'll try and figure something out I guess
I mean again I actually know what she's going to want to do, it's only one of two things, but I kind of want to have it show up in the course of the game naturally.
>>
>>52851047
If you consider level 8 "the highest of levels".

>>52851047
Number of options to solve them, give me the control effect and I'll tell you the counter.
>>
>>52850940
How so?
>>
File: Nami_Bathing_in_Gold.png (617KB, 936x525px) Image search: [Google]
Nami_Bathing_in_Gold.png
617KB, 936x525px
How do you build an extremely wealthy and influential non-combatant face? Is there any class that gives you ranks in nobility, or being disgustingly rich?
>>
>>52851077
>Emerald Keeper
who
Emerald Herald you mean?

>>52851110
Aristocrat?
>>
>>52851078

I thought it was a serious app but if it's just a joke app I wish all of them would delete their posts.

>>52851110

Can't build into money sadly, crafting maybe
>>
>>52851110
Noble scion and silksworn occultist are right up your alley.
>>
>>52851097
Not him but in the interest of future builds, what's this level 8 teleport?
>>
>>52851126
Dimension Door I imagine
>>
Are devils the best fiendish race? They seek to corrupt and rule mortals, but they seem pretty okay with current world otherwise.
All other fiends (demons, daemons, divs, demodands, asuras) are just "LOL LET'S DESTROY MORTALS AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE WHY NOT!"
What the point of having like 5 different races who want to destroy the world.
>>
>>52851126
Teleportation mastery opens up at 8th level. Take it as a AWT combat feat so you can use your sword to do it. Otherwise you need a separate item to leech magic from.
>>
>>52851151
If it's only 1/day for a while, that's iffy.
>>
>>52851141
Demons and daemons are very different there is a reason they despise each other. Daemons are omniscidal nihilists. Demons are hedonists and abusers.
>>
>>52851151

Once per day though
>>
>>52851158
At that level your wizard buddy can do it 3 times if he spends all his spell slots on it. Meh.

There is another AWT that lets you use limited use feats more times equal to your weapon training bonus. If you grabbed teleportation mastery with the AWT feat it applies so at 9th level if you have the gloves you have 5 uses.
>>
>>52851019
Protective penumbra
>>
>>52851188
Only if she manages to cast it before she gets hit by the sun I'm pretty sure
>>
>>52851209
It has enough duration to precast
>>
Last day for blingmaker, rev up those predictions
>>
New thread >>52851413
>>52851413
>>52851413
>>52851413
>>52851413
>>
File: 1485264598583.png (1MB, 2880x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485264598583.png
1MB, 2880x2048px
>>52851417
>LITERALLY BEFORE THE BUMP LIMIT
Kill yourself Alex Grandi
>>
>>52851417
page 2
bump limit wasn't reached
I don't care if anime or not eat a dick.
>>
>>52851448
>Alex Grandi
Who?
>>
So, dueling general to kill the shitty one?
>>
>>52852256
No.
>>
Someone post the Cashmere logs! I just woke up!
>>
>>52852998
I only have the one.

https://pastebin.com/v5XNDraV

Didn't see if part 2 was posted yet.
>>
>>52853017
>Doesn't have the part where Cashmere becomes Catmere
Fuck. Vult was posting the transformations in the discord

1) You have blonde kitty ears that are much better than your human ears (+3 Perception when transformed)
2) Your canines are now felines, long fangs able to deliver a 1d6 bite attack. In addition, your tongue is much longer and slightly abrasive
3) You can now only stand on the balls of your feet. (+3 acrobatics when transformed)
4) You now have a thin cat tail that's very sensitive! (-4 to all grapple checks)
5) The light of the full moon now makes you go into heat!
>>
>>52853040
;_;

>tfw I will never stroke Catmere's tail until she orgasms then nibble on her kitty ears.
>>
>>52853040
>even weaker against grapple checks
>meaning even weaker to getting raped by monsters

wew lad
>>
>>52853062
>tfw there are people messaging Vult still trying to join in
>>
>>52853076
She's a caster, so getting into melee isn't her thing anyways.

And most monster rape so far has been of the "You got knocked out and your friend abandoned you"

or "the whole squad got knocked out, and only you got grabbed."

Seems monsters prefer to reduce their pray to 0 HP first before selecting a mating partner.

>>52853154
Hahaha oh shit. Name and shame them! Who's so pathetic?
>>
File: Aqua Speaks Truth.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua Speaks Truth.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52853165
>Name and shame them!
Why the fuck would I do that?
>>
>>52853192
So that everyone can laugh at them for being perma-virgin thirsty losers. That's the point of naming and shaming.
>>
File: 1375909042538.gif (484KB, 500x155px) Image search: [Google]
1375909042538.gif
484KB, 500x155px
>>52853216
>>
>>52853165
Just because she's unconscious doesn't mean she's hot!

And you're wrong about rape.
Unconscious creatures are automatically willing, as per the rules.

Therefore, reducing the woman of your dreams to 0HP is in fact a valid way to convince her to say yes.
>>
Less shit general up
>>
Can a player play a pair of twins?
>>
>>52853270
Has happened once already.
>>
>>52853261

>>52853248
>>
>>52853040
I couldn't protect her smile...
>>
>>52853216

Yes, because publicly posting your cringey rape logs isn't pathetic enough.

Vult can't help alternate between whining and showing his shit off, it's disgusting.
>>
>>52854232
She never wanted her smile protected to begin with.
>>
>>52854304
But I knew what would happen. I should've done more! I should've fought harder, been better!
I let her down after I promised to help her on her quest no matter what...

I'm not worthy.
>>
>>52854339
To be fair, Castmere would have been fine if the Manticore hadn't been blessed by RNGesus and gotten 19s and 20s on her Perception rolls. Nothing you could have done in that situation.

Stop blaming yourself. Protect her new smile. Let her know this curse won't come between you.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.