[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check this shit fa/tg/uys, what do you think this prerelease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Check this shit fa/tg/uys, what do you think this prerelease looks like?
>>
>>52830641
looks like you're ready for amonkhet standard with bling
>>
>>52830641
It looks like 4-0
>>
Rate my friends pull. The invocation is dark ritual
>>
>>52831064
Say hi to eachother in the finals
>>
What is the promo Gideon for?
>>
>>52831193

His prerelease pack's promo. He got triple lucky.
>>
As if it needed to be said, fan bearer is the bee's knees. I 4-0'd off the back of my triple fan bearer consistency. Played GW beaters with the land tutoring one drop and an evolving wilds to splash red for Samut.

sandwurm convergence worked wonders whenever I got to cast it too.
>>
>>52830641
Haven't gone yet going tomorrow at 6 for the THG with my friend so we can team up.
>>
Why do all three look different to each other?
>>
Op here, im going again today as well wish me luck lads
>>
>>52832557
Regular, pack foil, prerelease foil.
>>
File: 1465831153000.jpg (76KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
1465831153000.jpg
76KB, 750x774px
>>52832127
Khenra Charioteer was my carrier in the deck I had desu

Was running RG Aggro splashing black for Supernatural Stamina (I got the RB dual and that one fixing land, which didn't make it too bad) and every time this guy hit the board while I had the 2 mana 4/3 out, a Fervor'd Channeler Initiate, and/or a Champion of Rhonas, I was pretty much just securing my position in the game.

I ended up going 3-1 though. Got beat by a dude running lots of fliers and while I was packing removal I couldn't find them in time to deal with them G2. I was pretty happy with the result overall though since I wasn't sure how I felt about the deck.
>>
>>52830641

Fuck yes! Gideon battles Gideon over Gideon with his trusty four-bladed Gideon (known as a Gideon). Gideon investigates the mysterious Gideon in the hopes of passing the rigorous trials of Gideon. If that wasn't enough, those who fail the Gideon are reborn as Gideon to carry out an afterlife of servitude as Gideon. Tension builds as the hour of Gideon draws nigh. Will Gideon have the strength to overcome the power of the ancient god-pharoah Gideon?
>>
I'm prereleasing in ~6 hours, more advice is welcome! still reading up, don't know what to expect.
>>
>>52836077
My midnight experience is that any combination of WGB are really powerful,RU can be good if you open well enough but still not as strong as anything you can do with and Abzan colors
>>
>>52831064
What the fuck is wrong with your camera?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.