[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google a couple old usernames you don't use anymore and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 901.jpg (229KB, 970x440px)
901.jpg
229KB, 970x440px
Google a couple old usernames you don't use anymore and read a few of your old forgotten posts.

Your next character's personality and philosophy are based on the first five you find.

What class and race would you make it and would you be able to play it with out performing shame related suicide?
>>
>>52828084
NO STOP PLEASE I FORGOT THOSE FOR A REASON WHY DID I CO-AUTHOR HOMOEROTIC LEAGUE OF LEGENDS FANFICTION IN 2011 FUCK
>>
>>52828172
Funny, mine are goreposting that I did on the League forums before they finally banned me.
>>
>>52828084
some "witty" comments on the mtg gatherer before commenting broke and wizards decided to never fix it ever, some sort of text game i was involved with on irc, and the most cringeworthy urban dictionary definition ever I wrote during an unfortunate phase of my teenage years.

God damn I was a little fag.
>>
I'm so glad I got to do all those cringy shit under several different nicknames on sites that deleted their content. Some kids nowadays do it in social media and their actual real life name is attached to everything.
>>
>>52828084
Oh god.

I made a fanfiction.net account that was all about Warriors (the cats). I also made a bunch of WolfQuest memes like 6 years ago on Deviantart.

WTF... answer me honestly, am I a furry?
>>
>>52828775
Sounds like you are. Sorry senpai.
>>
i found my old Deviant Art so i think i choose the suicide thing.
>>
>>52828084
I've been using the same forum username for 16 years. Is it a bad?
>>
Race: You could say human...
Class: ...Solitary...
Magick: Cryomancy

First off... don't even try to upset me... my tongue is sharper than your blade and cuts twice as deep. I can make a man cry without lifting a finger... many a public forum has wanted me gone for be acerbic wit. I'm not a bad guy... I only strike back at those that hurt me or my loved ones... but cross me and I shall show you no remorse. Those that want to get physical... heh, I'll freeze you in your tracks.
>>
>>52828084
I'm not revisiting the Naruto fandom, you can't make me
>>
>>52828084
Got nothing. Come back in a few years and I can give you some shit from f-list.
>>
>>52832361
Same lol. Thankfully though, I've been pretty norm-

Disregard. Alcoholic goblin wizard it is.
>>
>>52832361
Do you want people to know what you did 16 years ago?
>>
>>52832367
>alignment, True Neutral
>>
I found a forum account of mine from 2006.

The freeform roleplaying threads have all been deleted it seems, but I can still look up my off-topic posts - looks like I was waaaay less obnoxious than I remembered.

Welp, thanks for making me go take a trip down memory lane.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.