[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /tg/ I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! for fun with friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Kuriboh-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (61KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kuriboh-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
61KB, 544x544px
Hello /tg/ I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! for fun with friends but I'm wanting to make a deck entirely based around Kuribohs since there's a ton of different variants of this little guy and a Kuriboh deck sounds pretty fun. Problem is I'm having a hard time finding a deck online and only a list of recommend cards on the wiki.

Does anyone have a decklist anywhere or could any of you possibly help me build a deck centered around these? I was thinking something with Relinquished since Sphere Kuriboh would work really well it since it's level 1 and Sphere Kuriboh can be tributed from the grave.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>52816728
>Hello /tg/ I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's ok, we all still care about you and want to help. You just have to be willing to let us in....
>>
simply dont, you would lose every game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP-MouirW2s
>>
>>52816728
You'll just lose every game.

Dino's rape-train has no breaks!
>>
File: DarknessNeosphere.png (575KB, 624x467px) Image search: [Google]
DarknessNeosphere.png
575KB, 624x467px
You can try this cutie.
>>
>>52816728
Why would you do that? MTG is straight up a better game in every way possible.
*source: played yugioh for many years. Its a shit game in comparison to mtg.
>>
>>52819609
This
>>
File: GiftCard-TAEV-EN-C-UE.png (269KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
GiftCard-TAEV-EN-C-UE.png
269KB, 300x434px
>>52816728
You don't need a decklist, just pack the deck with kuribohs for stall while you setup a badreactiontosmochi combo
>>
>>52819609
they're two different games
>>
>>52819609
>MTG
>Good cards cost upwards of $50 each
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>Good cards are as cheap as dirt because Konami doesn't give a fuck about autistic collectors who think they'll retire off their collection and reprints cards as more common rarities because they want people to actually play the game

>MTG is a straight up better game

I stopped playing MTG years ago because Jace the Mindsculptor turned it into a huge fucking joke with everyone running four in every deck and it costing $100 each. There were idiots willing to pay $400+ for a piece of cardboard because it says some words on it. Wizards fucked Magic up years ago.
>>
>>52821362
Not disagreeing with you, but YuGioh is likely more broken gameplay wise.

Someone else can post the .webm where they milled their opponent out in 1 turn, but... Let's talk about this game for a moment: https://youtu.be/7g-ydhg10UE

The game has become little more than an arms race to fight broken with broken with broken. It's like Pathfinder, except worse because it's a TCG so powergaming munckins are encouraged.
>>
File: 1482566873043.png (357KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482566873043.png
357KB, 307x450px
>>52821785
>tfw towers will be banned forever
>>
>>52821785
>implying a broken game isn't fun as fuck when it's just for fun and not tournament play

Also Legacy is busted as fuck but that's why I love it.
>>
>>52822107
this, yugioh's fun comes from the game's speed and the ability to do a dramatic recovery

tournament play is cancer
>>
Is tribal still viable in the game? What's the best tribal? Last I heard it was still Warrior or Machine.
>>
>>52822183
Amazons are pretty fucking baller
>>
>>52821785
That deck isn't even legal. Pot of Greed is banned, so is Card Destruction. Pot of Avarice only returns monsters to the deck. MST doesn't negate anything. Magical Explosion died when Chicken Game was banned.

Also, that one webm of Synchro vs Majespecter is meaningless. The Majespecter player was really stupid. Maxx "C" is pointless if you don't run any other hand traps. If he ran something like Effect Veiler or Ghost Ogre, he could have stopped the Synchro player's plays.
>>
>>52816728
Get 3 of each kuriboh, run an obelisk the tormentor, 60 card deck, grass is greener and look into 2 xyz monsters called embodiment of crime and embodiment of punishment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.