[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst rage you witnessed when playing a tcg/board/table

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 41

File: s0FsE5TsEF8g8.gif (661KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
s0FsE5TsEF8g8.gif
661KB, 400x225px
What's the worst rage you witnessed when playing a tcg/board/table game?

>playing monopoly
>fun game with friends
>friend rolls dice
>lands on a hotel
>he stares at table
>we wait for him to pay
>he suddenly flips it out and start cursing

I never saw such rage for paper bills.
>>
>>52768105
Monopoly is famous for dividing friends and breaking up families, though.
>>
>>52768153
I thought it was a meme.

Then it was not. Guy gave us a cold eye for like a week.
>>
>>52768165
He's probably a fucking commie
>>
>>52768105
I've seen people tear up their cards after losing a MtG tournament.
I've seen people throw dice after losing a squad of space marines to lasgun fire.
I've seen people throw people after losing their shit when people heckle them during a game.
I've seen some people punch another guy because they killed their waifu card in YGO.
I've seen a grown man break out in tears when a little kid beat his snowflake steel-type deck with a beginner grass deck in the Pokemon tcg.

Tabletop is one hell of a drug
>>
>>52768105
Once a 'friend' teared a very expensive rare card of mine.

>playing tourney
>play rare and powerful card
>friend suddenly picks it up
>reads it
>tears it apart
>he is out

Never paid for it either.
>>
>>52768165
Does "meme" mean "irrelevant/rumor" now? I've suddenly started seeing people use meme as an insult. I don't keep up to date with this stuff.
>>
>>52769120
No, your reading comprehension here is just godawful. >>52768165 is using meme correctly.
>>
>>52769182
Just asking.
>>
>Playing mtg
>T1 land into 2/1 creature
>Opponent's T1 is a land and a equipment
>T2 swing for 2
>Opponent gets salty that I'm "targeting" him in a 1v1
Wtf.
>>
>>52769278
How salty did he get? Did he flip it?
>>
>>52769309
No. He just bitched like I attacked him with a 10/1
>>
The biggest one I reckon would have to be when my group of 3 invited a random to join us for mordheim. We all set up, first mission get wyrdstone. All is going well, random is playing Skaven swarm (after we said no sling bullshit and he went back to his list and rewrote it) and trying to rush all the stone. I'm playing undead so I'm mostly slow, have gotten 1 piece and figure I'll start going for random's Leader who had 3. Finally in a position 2 turns later and charge and massacre him. Say he can roll armour, and he just picks up my Vampire, and throws it behind him like it was trash (this was in an empty mall so it flew like 10m). He just smiled and said "nope, my leader's good".

I jumped that table and pounded the fuck out of him for a solid 30s before my friends pulled me off. We gathered our stuff and booked it while he was left on the ground crying and bleeding. Never did find my Vampire or get my terrain back.
>>
File: 1451162165772.gif (2MB, 490x478px) Image search: [Google]
1451162165772.gif
2MB, 490x478px
>>52768321
>I've seen a grown man break out in tears when a little kid beat his snowflake steel-type deck with a beginner grass deck in the Pokemon tcg.
>>
>>52769409
I guess the vampire was thirsty for blood.
>>
No rage but
>playing Pathfinder
>last dungeon
>sorceror throw me fireball because lol xd
>GM tells me to eat the damage with no explanation and ignoring the save
Packed my things and left. It was 3 AM so the fresh air did wonders.
>>
>>52770074
As in, your own party member threw a fireball at you?
>>
File: 1492233845435.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492233845435.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>spectating local 40k tournament
>hear some commotion going on in the back
>hear "Fuck this bullshit I'm out!"
>fat bearded guy shove his Chaos marines off the table and storms out of the room
>one of the referees go after him yelling "Hey hey get back here!"

According to someone I talked to he was acting like a little bitch all day because he kept losing over and over.
>>
>>52770074
>not murdering the sorceror in a fit of rage
Sad!

I remember when my GM gave a friend 1d4 of damage. The friend was talking about random stuff while he was describing a room, when he lost his patience and warned if he didn't shut up he would take a dice of damage.

He laughed, since he was a fighter and had a lot of HP. He didn't laugh so much when my GM suddenly throw the dice on his forehead, marking the dice on it.
>>
>>52768105
>EDH
>Bring Jarad deck out, my only deck
>Combo out pretty consistently
>Usually just get passive-aggressive comments by other players
>One guy storms off and flips me off as he walks away
Some people just can't handle tutoring
>>
I had a guy deep strike in with a drop pod. It scattered off the table, mishapped, and was destroyed.

He threw the drop pod full force into a concrete wall and it shattered quite spectacularly.
>>
>>52770097
Yeah. And the save was really high for his level because cheating. And it was a Will save instead of a reflex save for some reason.
I got no explanation for that number, so I left.
>>52770151
There was no win here, so I left and felt really good about it. Still do.
>>
Story time?
>Start playing WoWtcg casually
>Friend suggests I go to competitive play event with him
>We stay up all night jamming out while building me a deck, good times
>Gives me a bunch of rare/epic/promo cards
>I give him some of my rare loot cards as thanks for his help and his cards
>We go to event, our decks are doing pretty well
>Every time I score a point he mentions how he helped me and gave me his cards
>I end up beating him for 3rd
>Gets incredibly awkward
>Next week he starts accusing me of stealing his cards
>Threatens to get police involved despite everyone in the competitive group hearing him say he gave them to me and me having texts to prove it
I ended up just saying fuck it and leaving the shop altogether after the casual/social crowd started locking/guarding their boxes when I walked in the room. He threw out a 6 year friendship over fucking cards and fucked with the one social function I cared for
>>
Had a guy pick up a Dreadnought and bowl it at my Eldar after my massed fire blew it to shit
>>
>>52770439
I'm having a hard time understanding your own party member throwing a fireball at you for no reason. Either he is a turbo autist or you were being a dick earlier.
>>
>>52770478
>Either he is a turbo autist or you were being a dick earlier.
Even if I was a dick, he should just told me instead of behaving like a turbo autist
>>
>>52770444
Nice trips.

Also sorry for that anon. But he must have been pretty autistic to throw such a friendship over cards. No loss.
>>
File: spurdowtf.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
spurdowtf.png
11KB, 211x246px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vsv_vC7keA
>>
>>52770588
>How to tell its in America
>3/4 of peeps are obese
>>
a local Malifaux guy broke his hand after punching a support beam in the LGS because he had a series of bad cards in a friendly game.
a warmahordes guy threw his warcaster out the window due to bad rolls costing him the game.
those two were the most cringe-worthy ones I saw
>>
I used to play Heroclix pretty heavily but I haven't played in forever. My last real tournament got me my favorite rage out ever

>Trinity War set pre-release night
>pull Prime The Outsider and some misc other stuff, build an efficient team around him since he was the only heavy hitter I really got
>end up winning my first two rounds
>last round is against a notorious spergelord, dude always smells like BO and gets cocky as fuck whenever he's winning
>he has Superman and Nick Necro, both super rares and both strong so this dude had a lucky ass pull
>he moves his Superman up the map as far as he can to wail on me next turn
>I don't think he knew how big of a powerhouse the Outsider is
>end up running in and dealing 6 damage to Superman, enough to KO him
>dude gets visibly upset that I just took down his big beatstick in one turn, but he still has Nick Necro and one or two cheap units
>eventually gets down to me with the Outsider and Black Orchid and all he has left is Nick Necro, Outsider doesn't have a scratch on him
>charge in with the Outsider for the kill
>he reminds me that at the start of the game he chose the Outsider as the target of Nick Necro's trait so he wouldn't be able to target Nick
>I point out that the trait also says it becomes inactive once Nick is the last character still standing on your team
>I KO Nick with that attack and he sperges the fuck out, starts hollering for a judge. The judge comes and confirms that I am correct
>ends up grabbing all his shit and storming out of the store screaming about me being bullshit for knowing how his character worked
>end up winning the tourney and getting 10 boosters for a prize

still makes me wonder if he had been getting wins in his previous rounds because he was giving people an incorrect reading of that character's rules
>>
>>52770642
>screaming about me being bullshit for knowing how his character worked
Top kek.
>>
>>52770588
What was he hoping to accomplish with that shove?
>>
>>52770444
>WoWtcg
My nigga! That game was the shit. I remember my first game, someone gave me a cleric deck and we played a dungeon. I was hooked. I still have a box of them...couldn't be arsed counting so I weighed it and it's 93kg of WoW cards!

Also, wtf? What a passive cunt. I mean a 6yr friendship, those are hard to come by. At least throw it away over something worthwhile! like fucking his bangin younger sister Im still sorry Tom
>>
>rage story
>the guy raging throws or otherwise destroys his models

As someone who spends an autistically long amount of time on his models, these stories always make me cringe the hardest. I couldn't imagine ever getting so mad that I'd break something I put so much time and work into
>>
>>52770588
>Most of the people in the room are fat
>Blurred faces and goofy ass greenscreen
>Snobby people
>DM intervening into PC in character stuff and playing with GMPC
>Fatso breaking and making a failed sneak attack

What a time to be alive
>>
>>52770753
It's worse when they destroy the other guys models or cards.
>>
File: 1490978648790.jpg (166KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490978648790.jpg
166KB, 623x414px
>>52770770
>>
>>52768971

Kick his ass and steal his shit.

It's only fair.
>>
File: 1478694990429.jpg (67KB, 381x586px) Image search: [Google]
1478694990429.jpg
67KB, 381x586px
>>52770588
>"Dude, Leave"
>"Okay"
kek
>>
>>52770770
This. I've learned in my local MtG meta to play my cards very close to my edge of the table. Too often have I seen people reach across, and grab the opponents deck in sweaty, crumpled hands to rip, tear, and even once chew and swallow the card.

Actually that's one of the reasons I quit and went over to the GW store across the road; surprisingly less autistic. But then again I've yet to see a single person in there under 25 (I'm the youngest at 26)
>>
Guy in our LGS threw away a model that he converted and painted himself. That was weird.
>>
>>52770677
Rage makes you do stupid things.
>>
>>52770753
I know a guy who has thrown his minis. I often paint minis for him on modest commission. One time it worked out really well. I painted up a carnifex for him. A few months later he ends up raging and throwing that 'Fex into a wall shattering it. He commissions me to fix the paint job.

Easy money.
>>
>>52770770
>at my LGS
>there trying out Star Wars: Destiny with a friend
>it's 40k night, so most of the other tables are full of 40k games
>hear some commotion from one of the tables
>we turn around just in time to see something fly across the building and smash into the wall
>all hell breaks loose me and my buddy watching in complete shock as about 7 or 8 dudes beat the absolute piss out of some dude until he finally gets away and limps the fuck out of the store
>walk over and ask what the fuck just happened
>apparently he was a new guy who had only been there 2 or 3 times before
>his space marines were getting BTFO by resident oldfags Necron army so he picked up his ghost ark and threw it across the room
>never saw that guy again and as far as I'm aware the cops never got involved
>>
I used to think everyone at my local store was reasonable, never seen any arguments that didn't get resolved quickly by a judge.

Then I made the mistake of going on a saturday when the 40k well, Horus Heresy players show up. There was this one guy who must have been about 50 and smoked a pack a day since he was 10, and after every roll he was getting into a rules argument, and asking people if they want to take it outside.
>>
Probably my own and it didn't get anything past just swearing a bunch and claiming that white/black mix in MTG is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>52770876
I used to do commission work for a couple friends for a very modest price. once a couple of them started selling them off, I stopped.
if I ever saw someone break or mishandle something I painted for them on the cheap, I'd at least double the prices for that person, or flat out refuse to paint for them.
>>
>>52770580
>>52770707
Worst part is that I honestly thought I was an asshole or something (well, moreso) and maybe just didnt know it so I had a mini-identity crisis which really fucked me up but thankfully my other friends helped me realize it really was him and I'm not as big a cuntbag as previously thought. Oh and another thing that happened with him: he thought I was plotting to kill him when he had a panic attack after we worked out and he had some of my protein shake which triggered his caffeine sensitivity, we ended up calling 911 because he was freaking out.
>>
>>52770957
>never saw that guy again and as far as I'm aware the cops never got involved
To be fair it would be funny if he told the cops "I autistically threw and broke a model, so a group of nerds kicked my ass."
>>
>>52770962

MUH RULES arguments are the fucking worst...
>>
>>52771041

Is that you Varg? Is that what really happened?
>>
>>52771041

Can you elaborate on what happened? That sounds utterly bat-shit crazy.
>>
File: 3534123.gif (1MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
3534123.gif
1MB, 200x180px
>>52770770
Everyone who does this needs to get the absolute shit beaten out of by everyone around to serve as a warning to the other retards
>>
>>52771122
Well basically we'd get together almost every weekend (about 5-7 of us) and we'd all play videogames wowtcg/yu-gi-oh and sometimes work out with some weights we had lying around, so after we finished a set I offered him some of my protein shake (basic whey, energy booster) and he took a few sips then started sweating and shaking so he wanted to call the 911 but I was trying to tell him it was a common after effect and he just needed to sit it out but we ended up calling the amberlamps anyway and they took him away with an irregular heartbeat. A couple days later I was talking to a few of my friends they were asking me if I purposely gave him the shake knowing he'd react to it and if I intentionally delayed the 911 call and it threw me off but it turns out he asked them to probe me about it because he thought I was trying to kill him, we all shared a laugh afterwards but wtf man.
>>
>>52770397

Was he Larping as the blood raven commander?

>DEEP STRIEEEKS!
>>
>>52770770
Not to me, but I just remembered this one. There isn't much rage through.

A friend of mine had one day arrived very happy, because he had opened a booster and got a Jace Sculptor (when it was very valuable). He was happy showing it to everyone, when one of the guys asked to see it.

He handed it to him, which he then casually removed him from his shield and teared it apart. He looked there, dumbstruck, like his mind couldn't compute what had happened. Then he actually broke down in tears.

He really shouldn't have showed it to the jerk since that guy was a known asshole.
>>
>>52769278
>opponent gets salty that I'm targeting him
Oh man people who do this shit in multiplayer are the worse but I kinda get where they're coming-
>in a 1v1
What.
>>
File: 1486596788308.png (541KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486596788308.png
541KB, 800x600px
>>52771048
>>
>>52768105

>5e D&D
>friend is playing a warlock
>decides to wander away from party in the woods
>A wild owlbear appears
>"I wanna stab it with my dagger"
>"I would not recommend that"
>charges owlbear and rolls to hit
>crit fail
>screams "you nigger" for about five minutes straight.

Dude had a habit of getting his characters killed due to lack of thinking.
>>
>>52771991
We also have a player legendary for that around here. When someone screws up in a very dumb way, it is of tradition to say he did a David.
>>
>>52772010
Carlos, its you? (not de meme)
>>
>Keked by bbc
>>
File: 1447907544527.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1447907544527.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
>>52772086
>>
>>52772165
kek
>>
>>52768105
This is why you should never play with fat people.
>>
>>52768105
>play monopoly with slow brother and foreign girl
>we're showing her the game
>I bank because math is tough
>he accuses me of cheating
>"Them there's fitan words!"
>comes up several more times as I kick ass with my extreme property management skills
>he starts shouting
>I get coy
>I end up throwing stacks of money at him
>he goes for my throat (standard practice for us)
>foreign girl runs crying from the room and calls our parents saying we're going to kill each other
>we don't talk for a day or two and she doesn't want to play any more board games with us

yeah. We did the same shit over Goldeneye all the time
>>
>>52768321
>I've seen people throw people after losing their shit when people heckle them during a game.
Fair. I once beat the crap out of a motherfucker who's been insulting me behind my back throughout the game. The most disgusting thing about this is that he was with friends (pathetic fucking wimps the lot of them, but still), and I was alone, and nobody tried to help him against me when I was punching him with complete impunity (he didn't even attempt to fight back). It was so embarrassing that I asked them to attack me all together, promising that I would fight them alone. Complete silence.
>>
>>52768321
>This little punk walks into MY GYM
>spamming GRASS TYPES
>GODDAMN BUG CATCHERS
>>
File: 1489252215356s.jpg (9KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1489252215356s.jpg
9KB, 250x189px
>>52769120
>I don't keep up to date with this stuff.

And yet here you are, making an attempt to keep up-to-date with this stuff.
>>
>>52768105
I think I am going to stop going to my local edh night.
>Only a few regulars every time
>Most play edh because it is more casual
>Refuse to fucking read how cards work so me and the one other competent guy have to explain how everything works
>They get mad when we "don't let them play the game." as in use counters or removal.
>They have fuck awful threat assessment and board politics.
It was fun for a while when I stomped a bit but it has lost its novelty.
>>
>>52768105
I've got a friend who seriously mistreats his dices. Throwing them is just the beginning, he literally threw one out of the window once, and another time he buried his dice in his backyard and left them there for about 2 weeks.
I find this equal parts terrible and funny, because I'm the GM, and most of these rolls he failed and got super angry were absolutely inconsequential. There was nothing really at stake.

Then, all of my friends, this guy included, also tend to get into really petty arguments mid-session (usually regarding stuff like "my character is stronger than yours") and proceed to waste 40 minutes at that. It has gotten better lately, but still happens from time to time.
>>
>>52769717
I finished second once with a standard starter deck. It's actually fun thing to do.

>real talk I had an odd moment one tournament and I don't know why but I started to tear up while remaining completely otherwise normal. I have depression now, I wonder if that was just a sign?
I did lose due to just bad luck but still such an odd embarrassing memory.
>>
File: 2GJovEH.gif (214KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
2GJovEH.gif
214KB, 500x240px
>>52768971
What card was it?
>>
>>52771627
Then the burden lies on him for not thinking it through, and being naive, if the guy he showed was known to be a cunt.
>>
>first time playing a Catan game
>me, the store owner, his wife, and another regular showing me the ropes
>things are going smoothly
>eventually draw the "everyone gives me all their wheat" card
>all I have is wheat and wheat accessories
>spend about a 5 minute turn negotiating my wheat for other people's materials
>they all need wheat and probably plan to deprive me of my wheat production in the coming turns
>once the last of my wheat is gone, I play the card and steal it all back
>set up with 4 players worth of materials, shooting me out into a lead that they can't come back from
>store owner's wife plays the rest of the game in near silence
>gets up and leaves as soon as I win the game
>show up for FNM later that week
>store owner explains that his wife doesn't want to associate with me and won't draft with us as long as I'm there
>hand over my $15 with an "up to you"
>my name gets called out for seating
>she stands behind the counter the whole time, watching us
>>
File: Bitterblossom.jpg (46KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Bitterblossom.jpg
46KB, 312x445px
>>52772963
After I raped him in the first round.
>>
>>52773465

Topkek

On the real though, this is why once you've played Catan a few times with the same group of people, trading grinds to a halt
>>
File: thesheep.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thesheep.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>52773493
The group that I play with has become very shrewd about their trades but still do trade. We're all very suspicious of everyone else though.
>>
>Lend my friend a few of my rare cards so we can play competitively
>We go to the event and hes doing pretty good
>Congratulate him wgenever he does well
>We end up playing against eachother
>He beats me
>laugh and tell him he did good
>ask him when i can expect my cards back
>lolno
>the fucker thinks i gave them to him
>call him a theif
>keeps telling everyone i gave him the cards
>flip shit
>want to kill him
>tfw my friend threw out our friendship because of cards.
>>
>>52773490
That's a cool card. I want one.
>>
Bumping this thread, I dont have many stories but I have a friend who forfeits/quits whenever he suffers a slight drawback in basically any game.
>>
>>52773769
Gamble with him
>>
>>52773807
Kek, good idea.
>>
>>52768105

A friend started yelling, throwing his dice around and knocking over his drink because another player got both their characters killed towards the end of the very first session of that campaign.

The worst, and to be honest only real rage I've seen at the table. This particular dude has a bit of victim complex. Playing online games with him means listening to constant lamentations about how the entire enemy team are targetting him specifically.
>>
File: mtg is cancer.png (133KB, 1324x868px) Image search: [Google]
mtg is cancer.png
133KB, 1324x868px
I've personally never seen many freakouts myself.
I've seen seething anger from the MTG community at my FLGS.
generally loads of groups of angry looking young asian dudes. Most of them squat together and just act like dicks but brood if you beat them.

the miniature game dudes were mostly chill, the dude who was almost my animation programme coordinator would get mad in warmahordes and would force DELIBERATE AND CAREFUL EXAMINATION of the rules, only if he was loosing mind you and become rather short with people in the process.

>>52773490
Jesus nigger was that back in lorwin.
Wasn't big into mtg back then but i heard fairies were utter cancer back then.
>>
File: Morsel Theft.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Morsel Theft.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>52773708
>>52773828
Yup! It's very cool.

I loved this card + my other fairies. It was mean.
>>
>>52773604
The best game i had was when i won by victory cards and largest army and road.

The whole game i made them feel bad for "screwing me over" while i already had most VP. I had 3 settlements and built a city to win. I also did stupid things to get their guard down.

Twas great.
>>
>>52768105

I love nerd rage. So embarrassing to witness.

>get stationed in Fairbanks Alaska
>make friends with guy who has a basement board
>we hobby 4 days a week drinking beer, eating food, painting and playing casual games between ourselves
>eventually decide to get involved in the local scene after playing each other exclusively for months
>there is only one place to play, "The Comic Shop"
>decide to go to the upcoming team tournament, i bring my daemonhunters (3rd edition codex), he brings his black templars
>day of tourney, we shop up, store is packed. packed with disgusting, smelly, fat autistic nerds.
>he calls his wife, asks her to bring us some fucking febreeze along with our lunches
>make it through 6 grueling hours of games against all manner of WAAC lists through a mix of luck and opponent error
>we can't win first place but can pull off 3rd if we manage to beat the store's resident tryhard WAAC Tyranid player and his CSM partner
>kid is some obnoxious ginger, 120lbs soaking wet, nasal voice, very outspoken. Very active on the community FB page and clearly spends a lot of time on Dakka, BoLS, etc doing metagame research.
>game commences and things go very well for them at first, evening out towards the mid game
>guy is joking with other tables nearby during the game about how to spend the store credit prize money and speculating on what box of models he should pick out
>turn 6 commences, one of his winged tyrants has been zooming up the board all game and is poised to steal the game from us if it can just get into melee with my inquisitorial stormtroopers who are holding an objective just BARELY
>his BT are holding the line and have tied up his guants and warriors
>we have almost nothing left on the board that could threaten a tyrant reliably
>>
>>52774280

Finish the story fag
>>
>Kaladesh Pre-release event
>Cracking open packs
>I pull out a Chandra, Torch of Defiance
>Call it out, lots of people congratulating me on my luck
>This one guy that looks to be in his 40s who was acting all whimsical and goofy throws his current booster pack he was sorting through on the table "FUCK! Now I know I have NO chance of getting one!"
>Another person calls out they got a foil Saheeli Rai
>Guy slaps the table and starts muttering to himself
>Round 1, I play against him
>He gets out an early flyer and keeps poking me with it, I have nothing to deal with it
>He's acting all whimsical and goofy, cheering on about how this strategy seems to be working so it's all good and-
>I play a kill spell on his flyer and start to turn things around steadily
>He goes dark and miserable immediately
>Win game 1, go to game 2
>He immediately plays the flyer, you can see the mood improving...
>Kill spell on his flyer
>He just sets his hand down and starts throwing his cards down one by one on the table and passing, not bothering to play lands as he's just cursing at the world
>Match ends, he scoops and stomps out, not bothering to even grab his pity packs

The guy comes to many pre-release events and we get similar performances. The weirdest thing about his sperging out over other people getting Mythics is that he once coughed up the money to buy a set of Unlimited Moxes the store had: he's not hurting for money.
>>
>>52774280
>resign myself to defeat but pick up my dice to at least fire my objective holding squad's hellguns at his tyrant. The Emperor Protects!
>They hit
>they wound
>flyrant fails it's last two saves.
>Black templars hold the line for another turn and we pull out the third place victory. We can't believe we have won with fucking Daemonhunters and Black Templars.
>Shake the CSM players hand and attempt to shake hand of Ginger Tyranid Guy, instead he shakes his head
>Ginger Tyranid Guy says with a stutter, "I just... I just want you guys to know that I don't like this. I don't think this is right. I have NEVER not placed in a tournament here before."
>He waits for us to respond, but friend and I are so caught off guard and confused that we just don't know how to react. We tell him we are sorry he lost.
>He blankly stares at his models and we notice his hands are shaking.
>He packs up his models and leaves and goes on later that day to complain on the forums about fair play.
>we get a small in store prize gift card for third, and we manage to win the painting competition as well.

My friend and I laughed about that story for a good year. Perhaps you had to be there, but the absurdity of the situation and the concept of getting upset over 40k was so alien to us at the time that it was comical.

Upon playing at the store in future events we discovered that the playerbase for the tournament scene was largely toxic (and smelled toxic, WTF fairbanks Alaska??) and we stopped going to the shop entirely, back to the safety of his basement games, beer, and his wife's good cooking.

But I will never forget the face of Ginger Tyranid Guy and his shaking hands of passive anger...
>>
>>52774466

Lel why do people play dice games if they can't handle some bad luck here and there?
>>
>>52773490
>$30
Ouch.
>>
File: dubsman.jpg (3KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman.jpg
3KB, 200x252px
>>52770444
That's what you get for liking WoW AND TCGs, anonymous.
>>
I wish I could remember the exact rule in question but one time when just passing in a local game store there was a 40k tournament where I got to witness a 20 minute argument over the importance of a comma in the rulings of an ability.
>>
>>52774527
I think that is a USA phenomena, sure we see some autistic and social inepts from time to time, but only the in the USA I have seen them in such huge concentration and numbers.
>>
File: cash money of you.jpg (281KB, 1600x1165px) Image search: [Google]
cash money of you.jpg
281KB, 1600x1165px
>>52774434
>set of Unlimited Moxes
perhaps it's my Scottish heritage but i can sort of understand why he won prefer to pull it from packs even if he isn't hurting for money.
i mean
paying $5 >>>> paying $50
but if he had a brain he'd know not to buy packs because it's fucking waste.
god doesn't anyone know how to be proper penny pincher anymore and that's not to be penny wise, pound stupid

>>52774466
god that's autistic.
but that's the hobby for you.
I personally have only been playing with a couple chill ork and guard players because i'm sick to death of the eldar/tau cheese spam.
they just end up being bad sports.
one fella, when i was getting back in the game started brow beating me, telling me he could just walk out of a fight with my walker and refused to consider any of my units behind cover as behind cover. and seemed like he might flip if he lost.
>>52774527
fucked if i know, sometimes you just have a raw game, you gotta sack up and try a new one
>>
File: save me.png (244KB, 583x325px) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
244KB, 583x325px
>>52774620

WoW TCG was good you double nigger.
>>
>>52773656
>>52770444

kek
>>
We were playing some tabletop rpg and for this campaign we had a pretty large group, maybe 7-8 people. GM was a champ though at keeping track of everything.

Anyway at one of our game nights we had a shortage of chairs at the current location. A brake for food was coming up and being so many people in the group we had a hard time deciding on what to have to eat. The group's autist throws a tantrum for not getting what he wants and storms off screaming.

Rest of the group go have pizza and head back to continue and the autist shows up again after an hour or so. We ask where he went but we don't get any answers. Anyway he notices that another player is sitting in the chair he sat in before running off. He starts fuming again but we tell him to just sit down and shut up if he wants to play.

He sits down on this barstool and you can see him preparing for another bitchfit. The game continues and when it comes to the autist's turn he stabs the player who "stole" his chair. We tell him again to stop behaving like a retard and he reacts by start screaming and running off again..
>>
>>52774846
it was okay.
the ability to chuck cards for resources was a good one and prevented folks from mana screw like they would in MTG or other games of that vein.
I actually learned to play it before MTG, still have my deathknight in my wallet, even though she's seen better days.
I think it was shitty that they solid it out for hearthstone but i don't think they could compete with MTG
>>
File: 1492086864920.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1492086864920.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>laiugh at that guy threads
>realize the "that guy" could be me
>feel depressed
>>
File: yeah okay good job.jpg (25KB, 680x349px) Image search: [Google]
yeah okay good job.jpg
25KB, 680x349px
>>52774943
ain't everyone's prefect,anon.
I was a dick one game i had in a tourny to a really nice kid back when i was in highschool.
Did some trash talk, nothing all that spergy.
point is you gotta keep moving forward and give some folks levity when they mess up.
Never liked these threads because of that, we all fuck up from time to time, we all got our vices and foibles, ain't know reason to dwell on it.
>>
>>52774943
You should feel ashamed.
Had you consider sudoku?
>>
>>52768105
>Playing VtM with a couple friends and two new players we sorta knew
>New players charc has a car....a red vett'.
>PC loves his car......player also loves his pc's car
>1 PC tossed a grenade into the car, in a semi-justified action
>Players loses his shit
>Starts screaming about how much a car like that is worth
>Rips up his sheet
>walks outside
>we all take a break, and go smoke outside
>player is out there, curled up on the ground, with tears streaming down his face
>we ask if he's ok, and say 'just a game man'......and he can't even speak, he's sobbing so hard
>other new player leaves with him
>4 years later we bump into the guy at the mall
>ask how he's doing, etc etc
>he mentions the car from the game
>we chuckle a bit......he starts crying again and walks off

Honestly, it freaks me out a little
>>
I had been playing against my housemates high elves for a while and was on a losing streak with my wood elves.
Then played a game one night, where everything went right. My archers pummeled his sword masters. My eternal guard beat down his white lions but the best part was I had split my treekin into two units of three for the game. His two units of 20 spearman were both 11 inches away. The two units of treekin managed to make the charge, wreck the unit each and then ran down the unit. He was furious, he threw his tape measure against the wall breaking it and declared this is BS before storming off to his bedroom.
The losing streak was over after that.

Also witnessed a 40k tourny where an Ork player rage quit. He grabbed his case shoved all of the models in reach into the case, with some crashing to the floor or being left on the table. He stomped off over the ones on the floor and there were Ork pieces everywhere. 1/3 taken, 1/3 broken and 1/3 left on the table. He never came back and the models ended up in the bitz box after a few months
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.jpg (44KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.jpg
44KB, 600x706px
>>52774943
Yup, I've had my share of autistic spurgings, worst one was I threw a dice at a good friend for fucking irritating me all night with his smug slogans for how bad my army was doing.
>>
>>52769409
>>52769909

Holy shit, thats actually really funny:

>The skaven said he can roll armour, and he just picks up my Vampire thrall, and throws it behind him like it was trash (this was in an empty castle so it flew like 1p0m). He just smiled and said "nope-nope, my leader's good-fine".

>I jumped that table and pounded the fuck out of him for a solid 3 rounds before my necromancer pulled me off. We gathered our warpstone and booked it while he was left on the ground crying and bleeding. Never did find my thrall or get my castle back.
>>
>>52768153
The night my parents separated, we played monopoly until dad fell asleep, then mom got us out of bed and drove us to a shelter.

>nice blog fag

Is it really famous for doing that? That would be hilarious to us now.
>>
My best friend threw a jar of glass stones at me when he lost a game of Anachronism.

>>52775116
I really don't understand why someone would rage if they play Orks. Then again, the friend I mentioned really loves Orks.
>>
>>52772881
Eh, dice abuse and general dice superstition is kind of a tradition in some groups. Obviously there's a line where it becomes That Guy behavior, but as long as they're not fucking with any dice but their own I don't see the harm.
>>
>>52775204

Best post I've seen today.
>>
File: american-psycho-bateman.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-bateman.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
>>52772881
>tend to get into really petty arguments mid-session

That constantly happens in my group too, except it's IC and hilarious. They've basically turned into the most dysfunctional adventuring party in history.
>>
>>52775107
>Honestly, it freaks me out a little
I get where you're coming from man. Something throwing an autistic sperg rage is funny, but everyone involved knows that it's probably a heat of the moment thing and they'll calm down soon enough, even if they hold a grudge afterwards. Getting someone who winds up looking like they're legitamately damage by what happens can just be scary. I don't want fucking stabbed because some autist got asspained over losing a game that he'd invested all his self-worth into.
>>
>>52768105
>Playing a game of Pathfinder in Ravenloft.
>Almost every single session has been a cakewalk thanks to min max cleric
>We don't even have to fight anything thanks to cleric having the right spell
>Once we reach the ritual circle to unlock the power of the items we got or something, we are ambushed by a fuckton of giant bats.
>One of the bats is especially tough, actually puts the Paladin into a bit of hurt.
>But, with a mix of my fireball wand and of course nuclear sun cleric (why was this allowed?) we turn the super tough bat into a gaseous cloud.
>"Oh jeez, this must be one of Strahd's stronger guys! We should take him out for sure!"
>I get the idea for the cleric to seal up the guy in stone so he won't get away. Turns out that they'll just die if they're separated long enough.
>DM SLAMS the book of the 3.5 module onto the table in a fit of rage saying "CAMPAIGN'S OVER!"
>Turns out that the servant we fought was fucking Strahd himself, raging due to us stealing so much personal shit from him.

And that was the last campaign I was ever allowed in within that circle.
>>
>>52775370
>killing final boss in a random battle
Kek.
>>
>>52775370
>telling you that was the final boss
>not just ramping up vampires and rolling with the opness
i mean Min/max fucks everyone but he didn't have to do it like that
>>
File: the lore of durf.png (455KB, 1117x194px) Image search: [Google]
the lore of durf.png
455KB, 1117x194px
>>52768105
Only time I've seen real rage is one time I was playing WFB.

>Playing doubles, me as Undead with Chaos versus Empire and Skaven
>Chaos player rolled Purple sun of Xereus for one of his spells
>enemy team spends all their dispell phases denying me trying to raise units
>chaos player decides to try and cast purple son, explains to the other team what it does
>they decided not to attempt to dispell it as they're obsessed with stoping me raising units saving the last of their dispell dice for my spells
>it rolls over their units
>chaos player decides to rule lawyer with the wording of purple sun
>instead of rolling for extra magic dice with wound he claims that he gets dice back because of the wording of the lore of death
>lizardman player flips the fuck out
>screaming that he was cheating and didnt explain the spell properly
>try to get the chaos guy to use the lore of death as its ment to be used
>chaos guy is getting pissed off saying that the purple sun just gets the dice
>lizard man player is still shouting red in the face not because of the rule lawyering but because he didnt explain he would get magic dice back
>lizard man shoves his models roughly back into his box and leaves, still yelling about cheating

I've seen people get salty over losing and bad sportsman ship but this way something else.
The guy who was playing chaos read the line (Models removed by the purple sun of xereus each add dice equal to their wound characteristic) as its own seperate thing. And argued it the hilt, even as we were packing up. Then as he left he started to act like I was the one in the wrong for trying to make him roll for those extra dice.
>>
File: dorf removing.png (630KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
dorf removing.png
630KB, 1041x1066px
>>52775506
the magic phase was a mistake
>>
>>52775418
>>52775471
That's what I was honestly thinking, but now that I think about it he seemed like he just wanted it to be over for some time. This honestly wasn't the first time we did this campaign with disastrous results either. Although it was more on our expense than the DM's.

BTW fuck Pathfinder
>>
>>52775587
In some ways I'm glad that WFB is dead, the game at least not the lore. It cleansed my FLGS of all these insufferably grognardy types.
>>
>>52775224
I know, usually Ork players are chill because they know they have a shit codex so just play for fun. It was scary as, he was a big round guy looked like Robert baratheon from game of thrones. He looked chill until he started raging
>>
>>52774466
Black Templars coming through clutch
>>
>>52775726
don't bring this fight here. shoo shoo, back to your general.

>>52775738
i play my 30 admech against the ork player around here.
those games usually come pretty close and it's usually pretty
>>
>>52770837
Do people over the age of 15 actually do this? I seriously cannot understand it. In what sort of rage would a person need to be in to trash the property of someone else while also making themselves look like a huge baby? I've never even been in a situation close to what you describe since I left my early teens behind.
>>
>>52774928
>he stabs the player
>We tell him again to stop behaving like a retard
>>
>>52775332
Ya, you get where i was coming from.
We've debated that the guy may have actually thought he'd get a free car or something in RL because it was on his sheet? Or if he was just emotionally unstable on a cosmic level, and as such, could be a danger. Even a little fucker could pull a gun/knife and do some damage if they autism-lv9-out.
>>
>>52771627
I hope he pressed charges. What sort of worth do these kind of cards have anyway?
t. Ignorant fuck
>>
File: I don't buy it.jpg (20KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
I don't buy it.jpg
20KB, 530x464px
>>52775719
sounds about right.
I don't think your players had many social character too so they couldn't have the cleric get out of their element.
nor does it sound like your group was role play heavy so whole shit comes down to sucking the min/max dick.
shit like that is a nightmare and honestly while i hate to restrict people's freedoms you have to pull back with the bullshit that is 3.5
an old friend of mine was barred from playing bards because he rooted arround in sourcebooks and found an ability that would allow him to take charisma checks on inanimate or non-living subjects.
shit had him putting undead to sleep.
The dm humored him a lot but eventually his modifers became so high he convined the BBEG to kill himself.
Shit was cash and bullshit.
I hate pathfinder too
>>52775856
honestly i was putting it under shit that never happened alex for 500.
someone touches your property shit on them
>>
>>52775193
Fucking Kek. Saved. Thank you anon, that was perfect.
>>
My brother and I used to rage out at each other over kitchen table games all the time. I would "throw" his cards (the flat way) in mock anger, tell him to kill himself every time he damaged me, and the two of us would just constantly abuse and swear at each other throughout the game. It was like autism release for us. One time I did hold a pair of scissors to one of my cards and threatened it, and I ragequit a lot. I'm talking even after I turned 18 I would rage quit games and call my brother a fag or a cunt over losing at Magic. Now I am 23 and we recently played again this past week and it was like nothing had changed minus actual physical violence.

When I'm playing with others I am perfectly calm and reserved, though. And no I haven't been diagnosed with autism but I am pretty sure I have it.
>>
>>52775937
Jace Mind Sculptor before banned could go up to $50 if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>52776006
I swear he went up to $120.
that was cad but we were closer to parity then than we've been since trudeu's enter office
>>
>>52776055
>>52776006
maybe that was the foil
>>
>>52770707
93kg... Do you have a box weighing a large person full of discontinued trading cards?? What the shit?
>>
>>52773769
Was playing a 13 year old at our local gw who does this.
>my imperial guard(yes they were still guard at the time) vs his necrons.
>first turn
>my demolisher and his monolith directly across from each other
>moved up 6 inches and shot the main cannon
>direct hit
>rolled a 6 to pen
>rolled a 6 for explosion
>just looks up at me and starts putting his models away

Never played against him again. Not sure what people expect when you sink 1/3 of your points into a single unit.
>>
>>52776079
normally that shit is hard to put down.
back in 5e it would never die because it had armoured cermite before that existed and with no HP it would rarely ever die.
back then lazcannons would need to roll a 6 and then a 5-6 to crack it
and a S10 needed a 5 and then a 4 to brick it.
then again not everyone is a guardsman.
>>
>>52775325
>They've basically turned into the most dysfunctional adventuring party in history
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>52773708
I can post it to you, I have like 7. I bought so many booster boxes of that block.
>>
>playing WFB
>playing some kid who hangs around the store
>I dont mind, lets try out some casual stuff and teach the kid a bit
>Im beating him pretty bad so I decide to lay off so he can enjoy the game a bit more
>have some guys held up in a building fighting off his attacks
>he declares he is going to fire some bows at the building he's assaulting
>really he's not allowed to do that but I let it slide cause I feel bad
>guy playing next to us is visibly angery that im letting him do this
>stops his own game to interupt ours to shout at this kid that he cant do that
>tell him im fine with it and to chill
>continues tring to berate this kid, ending up leaving the kid in tears
>he leaves without taking his models

What is it about these people? Wasn't even his game, the manager kicked the guy out for the night and held the kids models till he came back in
>>
>>52776234
Nah you, good bro, I do like the card mind. I haven't played since Odyssey, but I do appreciate good art.

Saying that why are cheaters and thieves so prevalent in card games in general, me being an honourable fag won't cheat by principle. But seeing others cheat and being a victim of theft, just ruins it all for my sassy ass.
>>
>>52776269
Just plain autistic. There was one guy I got to know sadly who was a fucking pseudo-science retard.
>>
>>52774466
>BT and Daemonhunters
>In 3rd
>placing 3rd

Pretty impressive anon.
>>
>>52776074
Yup. It (as of recently) weighs even less than me. Technically it's several boxes, but I have a chest I keep them in. Stacked them and weighed them, took 10kg off for the boxes and 93kg was what was left.

Seriously, it's amazing. People sell entire hoards for chump change. I once bought a 20kg box of them for $5. Now if only I could find people to play with...
>>
>>52776116
It was Necron in 3rd they still had phase out.

Having a single monolith at low points was either genius or super stupid. Most of the time was super stupid because everyone had a S9/10 weapon back then just to face the random av14 at low points.
>>
>>52776411
That was in 3rd you could consolidate into combat, BT back then dominated the game, assuming you where not mentally retardad.
>>
>>52776552
I maybe should have asked the points level
this was 1000pts right?
>>
>>52776610
No idea, but it safe to assume it was low model count.

Remember back then a pair of rhinos, a HQ, a dread and maybe something else was consider a big army back then. Would had been around 1000 to 1500.

But yah it would be nice to know the points, so we can laugh at the stupid kid
>>
> so we were playing d20 Star Wars Revised, and we are riding the railroad to hell (metaphorically speaking). we were sent to find out what happened to a group of researchers that were investigating a sith temple.
> Party is made up of a pilot, a blind jedi, and a mechanic (important part is the mechanic had maxed out repair, chemistry, and demolitions skills, made his own bombs, blasters and booze, and the GM was fine with that).
> We get off the ship, and find a couple of huts, a couple of slug throwers in one hut, scattered equipment and lots of depowered stuff.
> Sun starts to set and that is when the demon bugs come out.
> Blasters don't do anything, lightsaber shorts out when you try to cut a bug, slug throwers work tho.
> everyone runs back into the ship to hide until sunrise.
> bugs get angry, GM gets angry. We electrify the hull so bugs can't bite it. Bugs can't short out power supply directly, bugs start building a dome to seal us in.
> pilot watches this and occasionally shoots the wall with ship's guns so bugs have to start over, Jedi meditates, mechanic says "I'm going to copy the slug throwers so we can shoot the bugs"
> GM flips out saying that because there is no specific skill for building slug throwers the PC can't even attempt it.
> mechanic (rules lawyer of the group) says that he has enough skill overlap to attempt to cobble together makeshift weapons, not perfect, but will shoot a few times.
> GM says no still can't even try,
> Jedi player (who hates the rules lawyer) shows in the rules where it says that skills are very general, and enough overlap would allow it.
> GM says "nope, not allowed. abide my ruling or I'm going home"
> Pilot PC (usually peacemaker for the other 2) says "doesn't the fact that those 2 are agreeing make you question that you may be wrong?"
> GM reluctantly lets mechanic try.
> Mechanic is successful in making half a dozen slug throwers that will fall apart after 5-10 shots "good enough" he says.
(1/2)
>>
>>52776696
(2/2)
> GM bitches about how we weren't supposed to hide in the ship until sunrise, but were supposed to go into the temple to talk to the Sith ghost.
> entire party tells the GM "no way are we going into a sith temple at night being chased by demon bugs!"
> Sith ghost becomes DMPC who is way more awesome then the entire party combined.
10 years later GM still complains about how that was an "optional rule"
>>
>>52776116
Monoliths are why I have a melta-bomb assault squad, exclusively used against necron players.
>>
>>52776767
They where immune to melta bomb if I recall correctly. But not to the turbo penetration round from the Vindicare.

But enough rules from glorious 3rd edition and it's magnificente Rhino rush.
>>
>>52776568
They seriously lacked firepower or good special characters. Remember, smaller games, but bigger boards. You could take a devastator squad, but no true BT player would ever do that.
Emps champ was broken as fuck back then though. I once tabled a guy using nothing but my champ, by challenging and consolidating until all his squads either were destroyed by crossfire or had retreated off the board.
>>
>>52776767
i hope my drop dredds would deal with it, though we didn't have a lot of 'cron players nearby
>>52776840
not in the 5e ones.
from what i remember the wording was specific on the matter.
though i think they were immune ot he second ordinance die
>>
File: 1428457265693.png (247KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
1428457265693.png
247KB, 283x427px
This just happened yesterday, with parts being a few hours ago.

>Pirate campaign in 5e, group of Human Bard, Human Artificer, Half-Elf Paladin, Assimar Ranger, Tiefling Rogue (me), and Tabaxi Artificer (That Guy)
>Three sessions ago the Tabaxi gets into a huge argument with the Half-Elf and the Pirate captain of the boat for half an hour in game, which boils down to the Tabaxi refusing to let the Paladin continue their belief in their order, because they feel it is outdated
>Half-Elf gets into a fight with a Paladin serving the group directly opposed to the Half-Elf's order, 1v1
>The fight isn't going well at one point, and as observers, I get ready to help out by trying to sneak the Human Artificer his potions
>The Tabaxi actively stops me from doing so, saying "The Half-Elf needs to learn their place"
>Says they'll shoot me if I cast my once-a-day Darkness and try and get the Half-Elf out of there
>The Half-Elf pulls ahead with a well aimed swing and Smite, the enemy goes down
>Tabaxi walks over and heals them up a small amount and says "sorry you didn't win"
>The enemy (Human supremacist, as it turns out) tells them to fuck off and starts to leave in disgust
>Tabaxi says "Fuck you too, then" and fires their gun at the enemy's back
>Takes out their health and hits even after the Paladin uses Protect on them
>DM rules it kills the enemy outright, as it's a Thunder Cannon fired 15 ft away in the back
>Tabaxi spergs the fuck out, demanding for it to be non-lethal damage
>I point out that non-lethal damage doesn't exist with ranged weapons in 5e
>DM agrees, says they killed them
>Tabaxi continues sperging out, saying "I will refuse to acknowledge that this ever happened if you EVER bring it up"
>DM had already said that the local cops were coming over and demanding to know who killed the enemy
>Session ends
>Find out later that the Tabaxi player was sperging at the DM so hard, that the DM was seriously considering killing the campaign out of feeling like shit
(1/2)
>>
File: 1411840587558.gif (1MB, 233x291px) Image search: [Google]
1411840587558.gif
1MB, 233x291px
>>52776915
(2/2)
>The next day, me and my friend from another campaign (And the only other DMs) convince him to just kick out the Tabaxi player if they won't back down on this
>The DM agrees, but says they'll try talking to the player one more time
>The player shows up, the DM lays out his ultimatum, "accept that you did kill the enemy, or I'll have to kick you out of the campaign"
>Player starts turbo-sperging, saying the DM is bullshit and a control freak and is only doing this because he disagreed with the pirate captain NPC
>DM kicks him out
>The player starts yelling at me and my friend about how we should be backing him up, and how we're letting "the bad guy win"
>He huffs out and abandons the friend's session, too

Fucking autists, man. Should've known this would happen the moment he fluffed his Tabaxi as a catgirl.
>>
>>52776883
Challenges didn't exist in 3rd
But yah you could consolidate or "slingshot" your way to all the enemy army and destroy everything he had we just one model.

>>52776899
Yah 3rd edition monolith had specific immunities. The turbo rape round was not one of them.
>>
File: Hungry for Blood.png (46KB, 1239x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hungry for Blood.png
46KB, 1239x450px
>>52775193
Hey mom I made a thing
>>
>>52771543
You, and your friends, and especially the fucking retard, should never breed.
>>
>>52776988
>Yah 3rd edition monolith had specific immunities. The turbo rape round was not one of them.
shit i forgot that 5e had an updated 'cron book at the tail end, i was leaving the game arround DE were uptdated
i mean that in 5e, with the 3e 'dex ( i have it somewhere. likely in lockup.)
from what i remember living metal prevented shooting attacks from getting an extra die. and that precluded the 2d6 the melta bomb got.
>>
>>52772313
> bond over pig roasting foreign girl
Bros 4 Lyfe
>>
>>52774434
*Moxen.
>>
>>52776662
Just started the hobby, I only had a few units but had the basics covered; a command squad two platoon command squads with two mobs of guardsmen. Was lacking in any heavy weapons besides my demolisher and a few scout sentinels with las cannons. It was around 1000 points for I didn't have enough models.

My store's local players would usually only field the bare minimum 2 squads of troops and a beefed up hq, rest of their points went to elites and heavy support.
>>
>>52776988
I can't remember if the actual challenge rule came about in Armageddon or not, but i do remember it being still 3rd.
>>
>>52774943
Consider seppuku anon.
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>52777049
Guess it was cheaper than I thought
>>
>>52777198
i shouldn't have expect it to be more than a landraider
thing was mostly an expensive paper weight most of the game.
jesus now i was wondering what wording allowed the melta bomb the ability to override living metal back before the necron update in 5e.
or maybe we just played it wrong
>>
>>52777143
Ahh that challenge rule. Yah I remember that.
>>
>>52777277
Melta-bombs aren't technically melta weapons. Although the fact it says "weapons that get bonus dice don't" makes me think everyone just played wrong.

Even still, melta-bombs are viable, since it can't fight back. Just swarm it every assault phase and hope to roll some lucky 6's.
>>
>>52777032

Hey now, i don't see why he deserves this rage, man.
>>
>>52768105
the worst rage i ever saw was completely legit. I understand it and let it go.
>DM for longtime group, basically since core 3.0 dropped. worked for a couple years on a major campaign
>we play every day (literally we live in the same building so we always play after work) for the better part of ten years have always run permadeath as part of the setting, never had to worry about it due mainly to luck.
>characters taken from level one, broke level 100 just over 9 years from the day
>we have become gods in the setting. there is nothing we cannot beat
>except for the overlord. kind of a Lord Ao from forgotten realms.
>i run the time of troubles, BAM
>level 100 gods are now locked at level 20 and mortal.
>run for about 6 months, just about to solve this conundrum
>fighting the asshat who pissed off the overlord
>get him down, his servant attacks unexpectedly, tries bringing the temple down on us
>still have some pretty powerful abilities among us, but nothing that can stop literally hundreds of tons of stone from crushing us
>party fighter, who has become honor incarnate makes a mad dash for the entrance, barely makes it
>rolls strength check, using abilities, equipment and previous fight buffs, barely succeeds, (i set it at DC 35, he got 36). he holds the roof for his friends to get out, but fails his next check to get out safely himself
>crush damage equates out to a little over 300hp, he has somewhere in the 40's left.
player freaks out, rather understandingly. its been a few weeks while i plan out the next section. i plan of starting a quest to get him back but without letting him know about it and having the others go get him.
>>
>>52777335
that sounds like a poor idea to me.
because it was a skimmer you were hitting on 4-6s no? and even then you'd have a 1/36 chance of having it become a brick and gunning down the squad because fuck the glancing table
>>
>>52774466
lmao

"I have NEVER not placed"

welcome to life, senpai
>>
>>52777278
It was cheese.
Although the biggest source of rage was that BT could assault directly from vehicles in 4th.
>>
>>52776365
Tell us more.
>>
>>52776318
>Be me in highschool.
>getting into magic, end of year, lots of free time between tests
>borrow some of my younger sisters cards since she only plays with me.
>gets fucking nicked when I get up to get food at lunch
Like, the fuck? I walked 10 feet away.
>>
>>52772340
>It was so embarrassing that I asked them to attack me all together, promising that I would fight them alone. Complete silence.

Now this is autism.
>>
>>52776915
>>52776987
whew
>>
>>52770397
That's what I call immersive dedication.
>>
>>52777397
Found what i was looking for about this.
Melta Bomb's 2d6 is it's base pen roll, not a bonus, so they always get it.
1/3 chance to hit, 26/36 chance of rolling a 6+ on two dice so.... 13/54 chance to damage.
It's not great, and without seeing the rules for that gauss flux arc I can't say how viable it really is, but what else are you going to do playing black tide?
>>
>>52777596
This isn't /tg/ related but it is related to this story.
>live in college dorm
>communal bathroom because fuck me right
>have to pee and brush teeth
>put down toothbrush and toothpaste on a sink
>pee
>come back
>toothpaste is gone
Seriously, what the fuck. I was out of sight for 30 seconds.
>>
>>52777713
*cough* sorry 1/2 chance to hit, so like 1/3 chance to damage...

was it 5+ that destroyed a vehicle or 4+ on a penetrating hit?
>>
>>52768105
I wasn't there when this happened but my friends told me all about it.
>some of my friends went out of state and rented a place for all of them to stay in for a week
>one day they decided to play some monopoly
>one of my friend lands on my other friend's(who is a girl) property with a hotel on it and has to give 80% of the money he has to her
>he gets really mad about this and tries to persuade her into letting him pay less
>she says no
>he gets so angry over this that he punches her in the face in a fit of rage
>IN THE FACE!
>she instantly flips the board over, went to her room, and didn't come out for the rest of the day
>>
>>52776915
>>52776987
Hey! I remember you from 5eg! I'm glad it all ended well and that your game isn't cancelled.
>>
>>52777787
i think it was
1. shaken
2. stunned
3. WD
4. immobilized
5. wrecked.
6 explodes.

not as bad but you only got one roll at the time, so it's under 40 chance of failure.
not the best but better than uselessly plinking it with lazcannons.
worst part is if you ever rolled a 1 and a 2 i think you were still able to gate necrons in and out
>>
>>52777792
>IN THE FACE
ecks dee
>>
>>52772313
Reminds me of when my little brother would hit me over the head with the remote or pull my hair and try to slam my head into the floor over what channel to watch. Brotherhood is a unique experience, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>be new to the area, 2nd time at FNM
>2-0 so far with esper zur, everyone likes the deck
>play against Storm in the third round
>hand disruption plus early Geist win the first game easily
>get lucky and draw into my one of nevermore in the second game early on
>see 2 gifts ungiven in his hand with discard spell, no counters
>play nevermore naming gifts ungiven
>he scoops a couple turns later
>sit there in silence for a couple minutes before I get up to record
I guess he thought he was hot shit or something. I couldn't even muster up a good game or anything because he seemed so upset.
>>
File: weevil.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
weevil.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>52768971
>>
>>52769409
I think I've grown too empathetic, imagining even a brat like that crying and bleeding on the floor just makes me feel bad instead of healthy schadenfreude
>>
>Monthly Board Game Day at LGS
>Brad brought Epic
>Me, Joe, Frank and Mark play 5 player cube draft with Brad
>Joe and I have never played Epic, Mark has never played any card game more complex than Go Fish
>We convince Mark to play, but only if Brad helps him out as they play. Brad is fine with this.
>Draft ends, Frank goes first, plays some big guy.
>Me and Joe work together to counter it
>Frank isn't happy, but that's what happens in 5 player Epic
>Frank becomes angrier after everyone elses turns go without any counters, including my 5 Wolves with Blitz and Joe's 3 Demons.
>Frank's turn again, he plays an even BIGGER guy with indestructable.
>I counter by removing it's indestructibility for a turn, hoping someone has something to get rid of it.
>Mark turns to Brad and asks if he could play a card. Mark smiles and says "Definitely. Play that one."
>Mark plays it, destroys Frank's creature.
>Frank loses it
>Throws his hand forward, ends up hitting Joe in front of him. Reflex kick in, Joe attempts to block but drops his cards too.
>Frank topples his deck across the table, gets up and starts swearing like a sailor at Brad.
>Owner tries to keep a kid-friendly atmosphere, including "no swearing" rules and swear jars. He comes over and starts yelling at Frank to cut it out.
>Frank starts swearing at the Owner, too. Mark tries to save the situation by taking the blame. Frank isn't having it.
>Frank, still dropping F bombs on anyone near him next to some 12 year olds playing Magic, walks over to the door, wrecking anything he can get his hands on.
>Chairs toppled over, a game of Catan was ruined, a guy's Magic deck is thrown across the table.
>Frank finally lets out one final "Fuck You" to the general community of the store, and leaves.
>Brad's mood is ruined, he leaves.
>Joe and I comfort Mark who is currently feeling like shit for ruining the game like that.
Last I heard Frank thought Brad told Mark to play that card, and accused Brad of back-seat gaming.
>>
Everyone I've ever played Warmachine/hordes at in my lgs is fucking awesone. Except for this one guy. He's funny/nice etc when he's not playing but as soon as he starts losing, he fucking temper tantrums like a baby. I've got him to throw one of his models one time. It's like literally he's super nice, then Rolls bad once and becomes completely insufferable. I don't understand it.
>>
>>52772340
"That happened"
>>
>Dragan the Bard and Frank the Factotum are sneaking past some guards
>Brother's character, Thokk the barbarian, wants to sneak too.
>We tell him he shouldn't
>Brother starts sobbing
>"You never let me do anything!"
>Starts screaming and throwing dice
>>
>>52778980
If it feels any better we were all 15 at the time. I spent 3 months of washing dishes to put together that warband and terrain. My fury was unbound
>>
>>52776055
He was, back when Zendikar block was fresh
>>
File: a winner is you.jpg (33KB, 328x297px) Image search: [Google]
a winner is you.jpg
33KB, 328x297px
>>52774527
>>52774664
It's the same entitlement complex that spawned SJWs. This is what happens when you spend the formative years of your life getting medals and ribbons just for existing. Blame Benjamin Spock.
>>
>>52776987
>fluffing a dumb furry race as a catgirl
>a bad thing
>>
>>52772881
I had this happen to me

>local college game club con
>I was one of the club officers, and con organizer
>some students new to the club ask if they can borrow my dice
>nice folks for the most part, except for one guy who has a perpetual chip on his shoulder
>about an hour later mr personality comes in with my dice and slams them onto our table. Some of them scatter over the floor
>successfully resist the urge to get physical
>I chew him out, pointing out his behavior is not appropriate
>that if I catch him doing this again he will no longer be welcome at our meetings
>further if he continues acting out, he will run into someone that will take a swing at him
>dude slinks off
>his friends come up and start apologizing for him, saying he isn't a bad guy
>I point out the he should be apologizing, and they are enabling his shitty behaviour
>>
>>52772340
Using violence is wrong. The reason we don't do it as a society is because violence escalates quickly. It changes the social order in a negative way.

I hope you get arrested for assaulting another person. Because that's what you did and you deserve punishment.
>>
>>52782989
>Violence is bad and should never be used
>I hope somebody comes and commits an act of violence on you for being violent!
>>
>>52783007
>being arrested and facing punishment under law after a trial is violence

how about no
>>
>>52783024
It absolutely is. If non-defensive violence is wrong then ALL non-defensive violence is wrong, you can't draw arbitrary lines.
>>
>>52768105
I remember how my opponent threw his metal Ahriman with full force to a wall after I instakilled it with leman russ. Store owner had to cool him down and he was given 1 month ban from gaming area.
I honestly think that wargames attracts some serious rage induced people.
>>
>>52783049
He can, though. It's wrong to escalate an entirely non-violent situation into a violent situation. Because of this, you have broken the law and are thus subject to arrest, if prosecuted. By breaking the law, you have temporarily made your right to be exempt from violence against your person forfeit.

This "arbitrary line" of using non-defensive force against lawbreakers is literally the foundation of law and justice.
>>
>>52783049
Do you live in a country with corporal punishment for assault?

Because max 6 months in jail for severe cases or a fine or court order in most cases is not violence you dumbfuck
>>
>>52769120
A meme is an idea or concept propogated socially.
"Monopoly destroys friendships and families" is literally memetic.
>>
>>52783024
Ok let me work your through this. We're going off the premise that violence is wrong, or more specifically aggression is wrong (since there isn't a rational way to argue that ALL violence is wrong, as defense is technically violence). And if something is wrong, it needs to be wrong for all people all the time, or else you're just setting up arbitrary rules that are no more or less rationally valid than an arbitrary rule stating it isn't morally wrong to rape people, but only on thursdays under an apple tree containing a beehive.

So Multiple Punch Man (MPM) beats up a guy. That's wrong, as we've established.
Now at this point the deed is done, and sending men with badges and guns to MPM's house to demand that he comply with their orders or be violently forced to comply can hardly be classified as defense, it's simply violent retribution. If it's wrong for random people to enact violent retribution for wrongs done to them, then it continues to be wrong for those people with badges and guns.

Now if you've got evidence that MPM is planning to beat up another guy you can make a case for preemptive defense, but that wasn't the case in this scenario.
>>
File: IMG_0870.png (337KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.png
337KB, 864x576px
>>52783157
It's also true.
>>
>homeschooled, about 16 years old
>regularly scheduled dominoes on Sunday evening going down
>dad is in charge of passing them out
>for some reason he's being annoying and is trying to knock down my (and only my) pieces
>start blocking them with my hand
>he punts a domino right onto one of my knuckles, hurts like a bitch
>pound the floor and scream
>he hits me over the head
>sends me to my room
>I pee myself in anger
>>
>>52769409
Jesus christ what the fuck there are several stories like this you fucking autists are insane. Not even the cool kind you're just retarded. This is beyond even the decision making limitations of a child. Someone literally threw your toy and so you decided to assault them. What in the actual fuck.
>>
>>52783420
Yo your dad sounds like a fuckin dick
Maybe the lesson was dont be a spaz tho
>>
>>52770444
You should buy your own cards, leech.
>>
>>52768321
I'm so glad I got basically vaccinated against that after pixel dungeon. Either you learn yo accept defeat or you'll go insane.
>>
>>52783172
How have you so sincerely missed the basic premise of a law? It's a deterent. You get that right?
>>
No joke playing risk in my friends college dorm on like the fifth floor of the dorm building and I don't remember what led up to it but we both went to his window held hands and were about to jump but then decided not to because we're pussies and the fall probably wouldn't have killed us. That was simultaneously the best and worst weekend of my life for several other reasons.
>>
>>52783557
lel I could have easily bought the cards he gave me with the loot cards I gave him but it would take a while to sell them and I knew how much he wanted those cards, not to mention he made it a point to say that the deck we were building was mine and the cards were a gift so that he'd have somebody else to hang out with during competitive nights. It wasn't anything stupid either it was a mount and several companions that he ended up selling in game anyway (I guess outta spite)
>>
>>52783613
okay faggot now you have to finish this story
>>
I'm not a frequenter of /tg/ but I once witnessed the following:

>Two dudes playing one of these card games.
>One is Fat [F], the other is Quietly content [Q]
>F is being beaten by Q
>At some point it was agreed to take a break as this particular game had entered a stalemate
>After break F & Q return to the table, & F just casually asks to see one of F's discarded cards
>Q happily shows him one that was really old or something
>F goes full on Bateman, "Hm, impressive. Very nice..." as he rips the card slowly in half
>Q's facial expression doesn't change, he just quietly sits down with an oddly content grin
>F, with beads of sweat after being back in the game for a whole four minutes, drop the two pieces of card so they float apart like in one of his animes saying, I shit you not, "Game on..."
>Q chuckles & motions for the judge/shop owner
>He then simply asks "Does anyone know how much a [fuckin' purple Jabberwocky I dunno] goes for now days?"
>A due three tables over, spiting out his energy drink as he bellows "'Bout $700 now!"
>Q turns to a redder than usual F & asked him "Do you happen to have $800 dollars on you?"
>F of course autistically screeches "Obviously not faggot!"
>Q then turns to the dubious judge & asks him "Could you please, if possible, print out an receipt for $800 two copies..."
>The judge says "Well I can print out an invoice but I don't see-"
>Q gets up, goes to the whiteboard &, very particularly selecting a permanent marker, writes down his name, F's, the date, time, card, cost of said card
>& then notes underneath 'Official notice given, please pay within 7 working days'
>Q comes back to the table, F is lost for words
>Q leans over the table to reach his cards, & as he puts them in his hand quips "You'll give me my money, or I'll be taking you to small-claims court for destruction of property & homophobia..."
>F at this point has tears mingling with the sweat in his eyes
>Q sits back, gets comfy, nods at F & says "Game on."
>>
>>52783110
Verbal assault is violence, and is recognized as such under law and is illegal.
By your logic the first party initiated the violence, anon was only meting out justice on a law breaker.
>>
>>52783674
>homophobia
Almost had me
>>
>Guy throws my jack
>I calmly say that now he will pick it up and I will see if he damaged it
>He says fuck off
>I grab him and twist his hand, pull him down to the flor and put my knee on his back then I pull his arm until he screems like a little bitch
>I take my mini and say that for his luck it is not broken but paint is damaged and I think 50$ will cover the cost of repainting
>I take his watch because his walet is empty
>>
>>52783578
No, the case presented here is retribution. A deterrent cannot, by definition, occur after the act.
A deterrent would be if the law said you could use immediate lethal force to protect yourself from any act of physical violence. It would deter a person from wailing on you if he thought there was a good chance you would shoot him dead for trying.
Calling armed thugs to detain the guy while taking away his living comforts, or to take some of his property as a penalty for having hurt you is pure retribution. You don't even get the money from the fine, for which their might be an argument about re-compensation. Instead he just has to loose some stuff to make you feel like you hurt him back
That absolutely is violence.
>>
>>52783662
Not much happened after that, the other three guys just sat there wide eyed then Funny guy says "well ok then" then we all agree to end it. We still play monopoly and GoT risk when the squad gets together and we often play Overwatch and L4D2, we only really play games that make us angry.
Here's the audio of when we played Superfight once https://youtu.be/27kSj8NbCQQ
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>52783538
>omg someone deliberately damaged your property and you bashed them!
Doesn't matter if you break my "toys" or burn my house down, they are both my property.
You violate my rights and I'll violate your face.
>>
>>52783770
>Law that's in place before the act.
>Enforcing the law cannot happen after the fact, or the law is not a deterrent.

I'm confused, I've mostly been ignoring this, but are you saying we're supposed to enforce the law before the law is breached?
>>
>Magic the Gathering commander game
>final two players is between fat sperg lord known for being a bad winner and sore loser and a guy with a swimmer build
>Sperg about to win, one turn away from dealing lethal
>Swimmer uses two cards that grant him 'take an extra turn'
>kills sperg
>sperg i na fury throws his coke can at swimmers deck and tries to shove/slap swimmer
>swimmer is actually a security guard at one of the roughest pubs in town
>sperg lead out of the store in an arm lock squealing and sobbing like a girl the entire way including 'YOU ARE HURTING ME!' 'HELP! I AM BEING ATTACKED!' "I'M GOING TO SUE YOU!'
>>
>>52783944
>'HELP! I AM BEING ATTACKED!' "I'M GOING TO SUE YOU!'
Is there anything more disgusting then hearing this? Usually followed by begging, trying to make a """deal""".
How do weak people even live knowing that, if push came to shove, that that was their last line of self preservation?
>>
>>52769120
In a sense yes, the term has come to derogatorily refer to a common thinking/misconception that is entirely spread through word of mouth rather than genuine experience or knowledge.
>>
>>52783728
Why wouldn't that be true? The other duded called him a "faggot"?
>>
>>52783938
... yes actually. That is the police's job as "keepers of the peace" not "enforcers of justice".
>>
>>52784003
>how do weak people even live
They don't, they barely exist
>>
>>52783932
I know this is a meme, but that's not how Anarcho-Capitalism works. In fact, disproportionately escalating force and violating the non-aggression principle any more than necessary for legitimate self-defense is exactly what Anarcho-Capitalism is against.
>t. guy who's about as far from AnCap as possible
>>
>>52784062
Right. I follow that far, but if the enforcement of a law is supposed to be the deterrent for breaking it, and it's wrong to "enforce justice", then doesn't it follow that the law itself can't act as a deterrent without the enforcement?

Without socially agreed on rules of enforcement for when a law is broken, then laws are just a series of words, and are incapable of acting as a deterrent.

The alternative is to pre-emptively enforce a law before it is broken, at which point the law is not a deterrent, but simply the worded version/reasoning for a limit placed on people to prevent an undesirable course of action.
>>
Not sure what's more embarrassing.
Stories about people getting mad about games
or people who think that they're cool because they beat up some scrawny kid or flubby fatass.
>>
>>52784134
That seems agreeable to me though.
>>
>>52784191
Depends what you call beating up. If you call smacking someone one, then the people getting mad.
If you mean the internet tough guys going on about how they beat down some nrd and challenged his friends to 1v1 him IRL! then yeah those guys.
>>
>>52784247
Can't say I agree with that one. I like the idea of "a world with the freedom that comes with the ability to try/do anything, along with the awareness that there will be consequences to doing so" more than the idea of a world in which breaking those rules has been created impossible. To each their own though, I suppose it's an interesting viewpoint to take.
>>
>>52783420
Bro its a game of dominoes who gives a fuck. Go beat off to some edgy anime porn you horny fuck
>>
>>52784320
I'm actually more of a justice i swift, vengeance is plodding kind of guy really.

If a guy punches you, and you punch back, that is surely justice.
If a guy punches you, and you go home and fume and plot a way to get him back, that's--at best-- vengeance, but more likely revenge. Even if that way is to call the police, really all you are doing is getting the guy back.
>>
>>52783674
This one of the cringest attempts i have seen at being cool. I tip my fedora to you
>>
>>52783144
Assault opens you up for civic suits though. You may end up serving 6 months in jail, but you'll be paying for bills and harm on top of that.
>>
>>52783420
>abusive father
>16-year-old who pisses himself
Sounds like a homeschool family to me.
>>
>>52783538
>your toy
Except that 'toy' is my propriety and is usually expensive. A card for example can easily go over $50. Since the sperglord isn't going to pay anyway it's good to give him a slap so he learns to respect other possessions.
>>
>>52777756
there's just these demented fuckers who have literally nothing better to do, but steal small shit from you everywhere, I swear to God.
>>
>>52768213
You know how Communist Monopoly is played?
Players take turns rolling the dice. Everyone advances the same distance. Whenever you complete a round, you get $ 200
>>
>>52784062
>The cops are rushing to the scene of a 911 call
>They arrive to find a man standing over a pile of dead babies
>He's wiping off his knife and says, "Too late, officers. I already killed them and don't plan on killing anyone else"
>Cops throw their hats on the ground in annoyance
>>
>>52768105
Fred, a disgusting fat piece of shit, though at the time he was my friend, used to spit on the floor when he raged. It was fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>52772340
>I once lost my temper and beat the shit out of this guy for being mean to me.
>He and his friends wouldn't even fight me back, what fuckin' pussies, right?
Nah, you're a piece of shit, anon.
>>
Please remind me to never ever associate with you fucks.
>>
>>52784560
>Whenever you complete a round, you get $ 200
Such extravagance.
>>
>30k game back in December last year.
>4 player free for all
>Death Guard player's Sicaran survives most of match, laughs when people fail to table it
>scoot my Sicaran around the board so i can hit its rear armour
>glance and pen a few times, manage to wreck it
>Death Guard player grabs and pegs his Sicaran at mine
>2 Solid resin chunk tanks collide, hits nearby marines as well no survivors

Lucky FW tanks are basically massive resin bricks. Every small bit on the tanks shattered and all the tanks came apart but the main parts escaped with a few dents. He hasn't been allowed back to the local game store since.
>>
>>52784065
They live believing they are fine. It's the only answer, all fat people should be ashamed of their bodies.
>>
>>52784104
>needing fancy words to justify defending your property
fucking kill yourself
>>
>Playing Monopoly on PS2.
>Playing sister in a game
>I win because I use strategy
>Sister flips out and starts going insane.

This continues for half an hour, throwing her limbs and words in all directions.
I am not allowed to play board games at home coz I 'cheat' in games. My sister says I cheated the game on PS2, thus can't play any games with family.
My family believes her, minus the fact I explained how I don't need to cheat to beat her in a game or any game really.
>home life can be bullshit as fuck.
>>
If I ever get whooped at 40k I just concede and cool off and maybe play a pick up game of Kill Team or Shadow Necromunda Armageddon.

I spent a month building and painting an Ork Stompa once and was so excited to finally have a titan, just so it could get blown up on Turn 1 by an imperial knight that cost half the points as it that the player didn't even give enough of a shit to build it past the legs and half the torso and wasn't even primered.

Imperial Knight players are the fuckin worst.
>>
> Playing Anima
> Player has a character who resembles Clint Eeastwood but in mage
> 0 ability in all social skills (which in anima translates to -30)
> Ugly AF giant zombie uses magic to make us feel fear
> Two ways to pass it. magic resistance or willpower roll
> That player says his character is not affected because Clint Eastwood
> "If you want you character to be inmune to fear your powers and stats should say so"
> Within some sessions we never saw him again

Never understood why people dont like to roleplay the secondary abilities and just assume their characters can do shit because they want
>>
>>52783538
>assaulting people who have zero manners or respect for you is bad
cuck nu-male etc
>>
>>52783172
>sending men with badges and guns to MPM's house to demand that he comply with their orders or be violently forced to comply can hardly be classified as defense, it's simply violent retribution.
Arrest is actually not necessarily violent; resisting arrest is violent.

You can be arrested and be brought to court and be ordered to pay fines without a single person being punched, stabbed or shot; none of this is violence.

It's down to the Multiple Punch Guy if he wants to engage in further violence.
>>
>>52785095
I usually pack my own gear up and then take payment in terms of taking twice the value in return in gear of theirs/ hold it as ransom. If police are involved I explain the situation and they will usually enforce a compromise.
>>
>>52784800
>dollar becomes shitty non-exchangeable currency and $200 gets you a loaf of bread (that you have to stand an hour in a line for).
>>
>>52785143
>not being repaid in blood
>>
>>52785172
I don't care for blood, a loss of money via damage and theft to me will, however, be repaid in full. I'm being quite amicable in a lot of situations as the 'instigator of escalation'.

Maybe I've been lucky but my attitude being shared by others once explained helps in getting a resolution. Truthfully I have done this twice and I have been involved with police once who didn't care but they wanted a diplomatic solution and seeing as I was the party who had damages to be repaid to, any solution that involved no further escalation for them is easier.
>>
>>52785072
Why do people even care? Aren't they playing to have fun?
>>
>>52776079
Old necrons didnt have too many units anyway and Monolith was quite good, however the Phase Out rule pretty much forces you to spam warriors.

I
>>
>>52785258
Well, the game has rules to stop individuals turning on god mode. Usually in RPG's you are the plucky fighters against the odds needing to use your skills and resources to overcome the challenges.

The game most likely was poorly explained to him.
>>
>>52783538
I hope you are baiting. People get emotional when something they've poured hours of their time and passion into gets trashed nonchalantly by some stranger for no good goddamn reason.

It may not be the most mature reaction but it is an entirely reasonable reaction.
>>
>>52785293
A strategy I saw was a Monolith being used as a teleportation device for the warriors, in some combo.
>>
>>52768105
Bad Dice in 40k tournaments used to really piss me off. I'd never vent on my opponent, trying to be even more friendly, buying an extra beer etc - but I used to get seriously upset.

> be 2010
> Spend week prior to tournament slaving over converted Farseeress
> greenstuff an Avatars of War Dark Elf Dragonsorceress for a new cloak, eldar armour, greenstuff a fucking helmet and runes
> do manmm
> do crazy translucent gems and armourplates
> Final Round of the Tournament
> Need to Kill one ( = 1 ! ) Guardsmen
> He's gone to ground in a crater
"Oh, never you worry anon!"
> Proceed to dump 4 wave serpents, a squad of guardians and my farseeress' firepower onto that guardsman
> He doesn't fail a single save.
> I only get a marginal victory
> Pointsdifference makes me slide out of top10 in that 80player tournament
guess what?
> I HAD won Best Painted
> People commending me on the farseeress all weekend long
> have a fit of anger, throw her to the ground, stomp on her repeatedly
> TO even put up a sad picture on the Facebookpage afterwards
I really did regret wasting that model
> similarly unlucky circumstances
I threw my measuring tape against the wall with such force it shattered into a thousand fucking pieces like a grenade

> 16th birthday
> game of risk with 5 buddies
> 6 way free for all
> everybody draws 4 missions
> we play for 6 hours
> one of my friends (let's call him: Fox) is REALLY getting into the game
> Fox get's dead fucking serious
> Fox dumps all his energy into the game
> eventually, another Friend, Cow, goes
Cow: " Well guys, you know what, it's been fun, but I honestly don't care anymore. "
> he shows us his Missioncards
Cow: " You See, I had all of those accomplished after my first turn. "
> Everybody goes crazy laughing... except Fox
> Fox looks at the gameboard as if his grandma had died
> talks solemnly, slow, exhausted
" hey guys... I just... I just' can't "
> Flips the Table
> Lies down
> Sleeps
>>
>>52784003
>usig the law to defend yourself is for losers
I mean, thar fat guy was an idiot but so are you.
>>
>>52784826
>trashing Forge World minis

I will have blood
>>
>>52785158
>bread line wraps around the block, represented by the game board
>Monopoly is not about acquiring property, but rather simulates the mundane task of buying bread
>by the time you can buy bread, it is time to buy more bread, and thus another round of waiting in line
>the ride never ends
>such is life on Baltic Ave.
>>
>>52769409
I bet that felt really good to imagine.
>>
>>52785323
Jesus what is wrong with tabletop players these days? I work in 2nd grade Special Education for emotional disturbances and behavior disorders and they keep their shit together better than half of the stories in this thread.

Well, except Bryan.

Bryan is an angry, angry child.
>>
>>52785134
Thanks anon, that discussion really needed a reasonable person.

>there are people I THIS THREAD that believe calling the police after someone made property damage and/or assaulted you is some sort of vendetta
>>
>>52785134
>Arrest is actually not necessarily violent
It is. By definition it is. It is the use of force to restrain and remove someone. They may comply with the violence, but nonetheless it is violent.

Well, within a political context. In normal usage that isn't violent, no.
>>
>>52776079
Reminds me of when I played this 14 year old at my local GW
>he played guard and brought a baneblade to the 1500 point game we were playing
>I'm playing Darks Angels, nothing super cheesy just Lions Blade Demi Company with a few bikes but no grav or black knights
>Spend 2 turns cutting down his army and wrecking Leman Russes
>Left with my entire army vs his baneblade
>Kill baneblade and barely lose anything
>End up beating him 21-1 on objectives

I've never seen him since and this was a year and a half ago. He seemed pretty dejected.
>>
>>52783538
And that's exactly why you should respect people's shit, especially if you don't know them. You don't know how unhinged someone is, or what they're going through and a transgression on your part could be all they need to set off some autismal beat down.
I once watched a guy throw a chair at another guys head cause he made fun of his mom while playing a game of MtG at a store. Dudes mom died the other week and that guys face was a great outlet for his grief.
>>
>>52785482
>It is. By definition it is. It is the use of force to restrain and remove someone. They may comply with the violence, but nonetheless it is violent.
Seriously? You're using a political context of an arrest as violence?

I think that there's a pretty clear distinction between political violence (which includes as far as I'm aware shitslinging and demonstrative rallys as political violence) and actual physical violence. And I'm pretty sure being ok with detaining individuals who have broken the law while also being against people beating up others in the street isn't hypocritical at all.
>>
>>52785550
>You're using a political context of an arrest as violence?
I thought this was a post about ancapism n shiiet and then couldn't be bothered to waste all those words when I realised it wasn't

Anyway I don't mean political violence, I mean violence as used in political discussion.
>>
>>52781559
Fag lul
>>
>>52777337
He's probably the fat autist who had a heart attack from the whey.
>>
File: homer laughing massively.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
homer laughing massively.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
>>52783674
shit that never happened for 500 alex.
or at least shit i hope never happened because both of you sound like a cunt
also what fucking card costs 800 that isn't power nine

>>52784014
>Why wouldn't that be true? The other duded called him a "faggot"?
>pic related.
hate speech laws were a mistake
>>
>>52784014
>call a fag a faggot
>get arrested
Must be one of those draconian euro-commies laws.
>>
>>52768105
>playing a WW2 strategic level wargame called World in Flames
>Starts in 1939, and the U.S. is neutral, and gradually gets more and more involved, usually culminating in open war sometime in mid 42 if nobody attacks them, and earlier if someone does.
>All sorts of things affect the U.S. entry levels, but the most important for this story is the U.S. trade with Japan at the start of the game; if the Japanese are in default in sending them the stuff they're supposed to, big U.S. entry shift.
>Playing the USSR
>Get into border war with the nips
>Send my small sub fleet to the Pacific
>Sink a few convoys, chase away the rest near the end of the turn
>Turn ends before Japan can re-establish the link
>Japan is in default
>2 USE chits, hurrah!
>U.S. player flips out at me.
>Has literally gone red in the face
>Because that trade with Japan being cut shrinks his production from 11 to 10 for one turn.
>B-b-but you'll get into the war 2 turns earlier. You'll get your gear ups 2 turns earlier. That's 20 build points!
>YEAH! BUT I HAD MY BUILDS PLANNED OUT AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO FUCKING RE-DO THEM ALL YOU JACKASS!

Not the worst rage I've seen, but I literally and objectively strengthened his position, and he was a goddamn sperg so he got mad.
>>
>>52785434
In this thread we're all Bryan.
>>
>>52785566
Still pretty dumb. Most people will make a distinction between physical violence and a command to comply that will result in violence if not obeyed with.

I mean, a guy could say to stay back or he'll deck you and it's still considered different to actually punching someone in the face. They're a lot different.

>>52785816
It's the threat of arrest on top of a bunch of other charges. It wouldn't have likely meant anything but just enough to make the person who's destroyed another's property squirm and be more likely to comply with providing adequate restitution.
>>
>>52785482
Guys can you stop arguing with the word violence/violent. It's just that you're using the common use of the terms (violence, like assault) and the butt-hurt/"I am right TECHNICALLY" use (A.K.A. anything that is remotely aggressive)

So anon, let me explain to you a part of the social contract: when grown up talk, they use the USUAL definition of terms in the context NOT the Stricto Sensu definition.
Here he (obviously) meant that "You were violent toward someone" as in "You assault the lad". It's, as per society standards, not acceptable.
On the other hand arresting someone is not (necessarily) violent (in the common use of the terms) so it wasn't hypocrite of him to wish you arrest for assaulting someone.

BONUS POINT: Violence CAN be justified if you define violence with the butt-hurt definition and maybe with the "common sens" definition depending on your views.

TL;DR: Stop playing with words to try and be right. Everyone understood it correctly, you're just a dumbass
>>
Haven't played anything in person for ages but recently I've been playing some Shadowverse online.

There's no chat or anything but when a dude quits on turn three because his hand is full of late-game cards and you've knocked off a chunk of his life, you can just tell the guy's fuming. And the game's played by a lot of Asians so it's easy to imagine the salt.

Though maybe I'm just using illusions to delude myself. Either way it's enjoyable.
>>
>>52786070
>Though maybe I'm just using illusions to delude myself.
most probably.
i would just shrugged and quit if i drew a bad opening, get another bad mulligan and several bad draws after that. i mean this is a game where you can just open a room and concede / have people concede to complete missions.
>>
>>52786303

Yeah, though I was playing ranked.
>>
>>52784560
>Capitalist monopoly
>Run around like a bunch of idiots until one guy has all the money and literally everyone else is broke
>Communist monopoly
>Everyone gets their due and there is a universal standard of living
>>
>>52768153
I wonder if someone out there has done some kind of study determining the relationship between Monopoly and the divorce rate.
>>
Please remind me to never ever associate with you fucks.
>>
File: 1492251197777.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492251197777.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Forevger a DM
>DMing a Pathfinder campaign for 3 friends of mine
>One of them is a chill dude who apparently likes to create not optimized but funny characters
>He creates a sorcerer who likes music and uses light armor and swords
"But anon, wouldn't be that a bard actually?"
>This is why I said "apparently"
>Sorcerer is always cocky about everything
>Cool guy anyways but, sometimes he gets too way excited or angry with rolls
>I should have known more before that day.

>Fast forward in the campaign
>Typical ambush from the minions of a crime lord
>Perception checks
>Everybody rolls 1s or 2s
>Sorcerer player starts to angrily yell about they all are going to die surely
>One of the high-rank minions shoots sneakily an arrow to the party cleric, who has made the crime lords pretty, pretty angry with her messing with local (corrupted) politics bussiness
>Roll to hit
>20
>Roll to confirm
>20
>Sorcerer player hits the table with both fists
>Starts to remark how is metagaming from the DM to aim the party healer
>Thankfully for the cleric player, most of that damage was precision damage so it wouldn't be so lethal
>Unfortunately, cleric has lower than average hp so she gets very, very badly injured
>Since the assassin hasn't completely terminated his target, he calls upon his minions to surround the party while he finishes off the cleric
>>
>>52770444
I've also had friendships strained because someone gave me some cards and then later had gift-giver's remorse.

After that, I set up a new rule I follow: never accept free cards and never give anyone cards for free.
>>
>>52786392
A stateless classless society must be attained or we will all perish.
>>
>>52786488
>Battle starts
>Cleric uses magic to get out of sight from the assassin while she heals herself
>Paladin and fighter charge forward the enemy goons
>Bad rolls everywhere and any hit connects
>Sorcerer players starts yelling at me
>I roll for the goons
>Two of them are lucky and get a confirmed critical hit on the paladin
>Sorcerer player throws his dices on my table and get up very, very mad
>It is an expensive wooden table and, certainly, that tantrum left marked my table
>I try to have a deep breath, we are friends for so long, I am not going to stay calm
>I look at the sorcerer player's eyes and, trying to sound the most neutral and calm I can, I inform tell him to calm down, because this is a game.
>He points at me, scrunching his face in anger, that I just want the party getting killed and that I am a cheater

>Funny enough, this encounter was more of a plot hook to show the party there are active crime lords here who doesn't like the new laws the party cleric wants to create
>In fact, even with the bad rolls, they aren't even at their stakes
>Paladin and fighter finishes off the goon squad
>Assassin, who was around the rooftops trying to shoot them down, tries to flee ala Assassin's Creed, seeing he is going to die next
>Sorcerer cast a fireball
>Fireball
>On a rogue
>Other players tell him that that wouldn't be the best bet to stop him but he just smiks in a smug way, saying that any rogue wouldn't be able to get the save for that spell
>Another 20 on the reflex save

>His smug face turns red, throwing knives to me with his eyes
>He starts yelling about I am letting that rogue flee because it is some kind of special DMPC of mine and that I am rail-roading
>>
>>52786650
>I stare at him with a blank look, ignoring his anger. Violence only originates violence, you know
>I inform him that, with such roll, even a level two rogue would get unharmed and that it was good luck
>He laughs ironically and points at me with his finger again
>In a menacing tone, he tells me that, if he sees another natural 20 on my dice, or another natural 1 on their rolls, he will leave the room
>I am starting getting on my nerves because this is now not showing any respect

>Deep breath again
>I calmly suggest him that he should get some fresh air and return to the table when he is calmed down
>He gets even more red
>The hand which is pointing at me is shaking in pure anger
>He then procceds to throw everything off the table with some kind of ape yelling noise
>Take his character sheet and tear it up manically and storms out of my house
>Awkard silence
>Deep breath
>I inform the players that we are going to take an earlier rest to have dinner and that their sorcerer player will no longer be on the group
>They all agree
>I am still playing with the same group for some years
>Hasn't seen the sorcerer player again since that day

What a way to waste a friendship
>>
I cut my selected yu gi oh when i was young and mad at something
>>
>>52786724

Top kek

>Sold my yugioh collection and league account.
>I have time to relax, listen to music and can afford to indulge in modeling.
>Am I happier now?
>>
>>52786803
Where did you sell your league account? I've been wanting to do the same
>>
This was a while ago.

>4th ed of DnD just came out.
>Wanted to expand in my nerd'dom
>Told to buy into a specific campaign, set in a Dune eque world.
>Told to make a very specific character
>Wasn't allowed to keep my own character sheet.
>was the only full-time worker in the group.
>Missed one day in 3 days of campaign
>Immediately replaced...
>Told I couldn't play anymore...
>Still want to get into RP but I feel very much burned.

I very much dislike my local gaming scene here in the UK of Norwich.
>>
File: 11-potoo_bird.jpg (70KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
11-potoo_bird.jpg
70KB, 570x855px
A 2500 Point 'Ard Boyz 40k tournament

I nearly tabled an armored IG company with a triple skyhammer turn 1 after seizing and some insanely good roles (He demanded I use his dice for the second half of the turn too) for instance, popping Pask with a single lascannon shot.

Everyone there was a regular and all agreed to try out as cheesy a list as possible for the tourney.

He conceded 25 minutes into the game, ranted about how I was just some metagamer, and proceeded to angrily stare in silence at me for roughly 2 hours. The fact that he was close to 300 pounds helped add to the point.

He refused to talk to anyone. This was after the previous round where he tabled a militarum tempestus list and was a terrible sport.
>>
>>52786830
Searched for a place on google. I set up a dummy e-mail account and stuff, but the process is not pleasant at all. Could easily go sour.
>>
>>52775107
Honestly, it's stories like this that make me think that Mazes and Monsters isn't really that retarded.

Anyways, I call this phenomenon "Black Leaf Syndrome"
>>
>>52768321

Saw a guy completely chimp out and throw 3 or 4 Forgeworld tanks for IG (fuck if I can remember the name anymore) as well as one of the Navy fliers at a wall, shattering them at the LA Battle Bunker once. Was a huge apocalypse game, and he filled an entire back table of tanks, looking to be an outflank/rear march wall. Few eventually blew up, enough to fit a small squad with meltas through the hole, and he lost his shit. Screaming, crying, throwing his tanks. Complete man baby breakdown over the rules allowing models within x inches.
>>
>>52787146

A lot of this is down to bad parenting and a lack of self-awareness. Some kids were raised to be babies, end of.
>>
>>52786634
>or we will all perish

I've got some bad news for you, friendo.
>>
This one is a bit.. odd.
There's this guy who's three years older than my group of friends. We've been buddies since high school in a small fucking town.
It's now ~6 years post high school. The older dude, Greg, has had a handful of issues with me before. Anyway, I get drunk, black out a bit, apparently did something fucked up but no one actually seems to remember what.

Greg texts me like a month later, says I'm a faggot and a coward and he'd beat the shit outta me if he ever saw me again.
"Oh and you fucking cheat at fucking board games and shit you pathetic fuck." Or something to that effect.

>Don't play Diplomacy with idiots.
>>
File: pic48115.jpg (60KB, 800x404px) Image search: [Google]
pic48115.jpg
60KB, 800x404px
>>52786392
>Communist Monopoly
>>
>>52777394
Man, that sucks. But as consolation, that guy just got a lore-worthy god hero story. That's fucking awesome how he ended up meeting his doom. I would be angry and happy all at the same time.
>>
I play Risk with my mates a lot (I know, but it's about as strategic as they can get, they haven't got a mind for numbers, strategy and logistics), but most of them will basically give up when faced with some hardships
If they can't conquer what they aimed for in 1 turn, they will act like their game is lost and will just mope around and not participate in the politics of the rest
And when their continent gets invaded via some backdoor they didn't guard well enough they will usually throw away any chance of victory away and amass everything to they have and throw against the invader
>>
>>52786910
Christ, was this at the LGS that Athena used to be before it rebranded? Near the tesco metro by the market place?
>>
>>52787790
This was the shop that is now the barbers. So yes I think.
The fucker who worked there, not the owner but the fat one with a beard was a right cunt.
>>
>>52787829
Fuck, yeah, I heard horror stories about him from friends who were into MTG as well.
Now that Athena's at the bottom of goat's lane it's got loads of new staff and is way better apparently, I only go in to buy dice and shit personally but it might be worth looking for a 5e group?
>>
>>52787892

Cannot afford to indulge in buying books like that, not now.

God don't know if this will ring a bell, there was this fat chick who went there as goth/emo/tomboy thing and would drink monster all the time and belched like a fucking sailor. Proper disgusting to be around.

Some of the nerds are way off kilter too, they are very much not of this earth. Well from my experience with them.
>>
>>52774943
The worst I ever got was a little pissy because the GM had us compete in a pvp arena mid-game and half the team immediately targeted me because I was one of the casters demolishing shit through out the campaign. I wanted to focus on the fucking druid because he could regenerate health by wildshaping, but nooo let's all beat on the squishy spellcaster because he has scary spells and magic. Fuck you Steven, why did you make us fight each other?
>>
>>52787491
Lost a big chunk of my post.

This one is a bit.. odd.
There's this guy who's three years older than my group of friends. We've been buddies since high school in a small fucking town.
Normally we would play vidya and eventually I introduce them to the world of tabletop games, cardboard crack and Roleplayan Gaemz.
Eventually the only guy whose name matters, Greg, shows up with Diplomacy. I'd mentioned it briefly and jokingly as a game that destroys friendships. He'd been interested ever since.
Didn't even buy the game, he printed the map off at Staples, we use Risk pieces for armies.

Anyway, it becomes a semi-regular thing. Once a month or so. Greg always tries to backstab and play dirty, then gets upset that no one will trust him in-game.

So one game, we Juggernaut up. I'm Turkey, he's Russia. We steamroll over most of the map by 1904. I don't recall when, but I line up an attack up into his Sevastopol and Bulgaria, and to everyone at the table's complete and total shock, he's trying to support himself from exactly there into my territory. He's spread kinda thin and other than England, the other players hardly matter. I proceed to steal Sevastopol and I think Bulgaria before the Fall, he gets right mad, starts, "going aggro on you now man."
He is not the cleverest of strategists, nor does he do diplomacy well.
Four hours later, I've won.
We all laugh, go out for a smoke. All but Greg.
He sits there, dumbstruck.

Whilst we laugh about the game and other shit, Greg bursts out.
"STOP LAUGHING ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING FUCKS"
etc. etc. accuses us of ganging up on him.
Yanks open the beer fridge, breaks at least one beer, tries to shotgun another, stabs himself in the hand, manages it the second go.
Proceeds to alternately whine and berate me.
>You wouldn't have won if you hadn't cheated
That kinda salt.

He gets progressively more drunk and baby, then at like 4am decides to drive home drunk.
>>
>>52787992
It's now ~6 years post high school. Greg's had a handful of issues with me since then, but mainly minor stuff. Anyway, one night, I get kinda drunker than I realize, black out a bit, apparently I did something fucked up but no one actually seems to remember what.

About a month later, I get a text from Greg, calling me a faggot and a coward and how he'd beat the shit outta me if he ever saw me again.
"Oh and you fucking cheat at fucking board games and shit you pathetic fuck."

>Don't play Diplomacy with idiots.
>>
>>52785395

I want to get off Comrade Loaves' Wild Rye.
>>
>>52784586

I would pay to watch this show.
>>
>>52787232
He was in his 40's
>>
>>52787942
Fuck, I used to hang around forum, so that could be a lot of people there - I want to say Nadia?
>>
>>52785072
People like that are the entire reason games need fear checks to begin with. Imagine a world, where the game doesn't have to tell you what your character feels, or thinks. Just imagine it. A world where you could roleplay those things.

Then imagine all of the faggots.
This is a world that will never be.
>>
>>52788485
At least Ravenloft material suggests only calling for fear checks if the GM feels the players aren't roleplaying their characters being afraid when appropriate.
>>
>>52778370

> elder brother
> not the alpha

My firstborn fuckin' sides.
>>
>>52778370
>>52788652
This. My younger brother stomped on my console when we were younger just because I told him to get off it so I can play, and I twisted that fucker's arm until damn near breaking. I was 5'2" in the morning back then and barely past a buck and a quarter while he was quickly approaching 6' and already over 200 lbs. I still put that asshole in check when he tries to pull shit.
>>
>>52785504
Not a tg sperg out, but when I was at CTY one year one of our activities was to take part a campus ranging water balloon fight.

So when I got to the meeting place I found a box full of military fatigues. I assumed that they were for us to wear and was putting a pair of pants on over my shorts.

A sperg yells at me that the box is his stuff and I say, "oh, I thought that they were for everyone to use" and start taking them off.

But he still spazzes out and tries to tackle me. So we're running around the field and I'm holding the pants up so I don't trip and it just blew my mind that he had so little control over his emotions that he would immediately turn an innocent misunderstanding like that violent. Especially since I had about a foot on him and could have obviously kicked his ass.
>>
>>52788980
k manlet
>>
File: Mister Spooks get in the sack.jpg (829KB, 2897x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Spooks get in the sack.jpg
829KB, 2897x1188px
>>52785992
>So anon, let me explain to you a part of the social contract
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>52783651
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go get a job.
>>
>>52777394
>>52787654
You should probably try to give him a new character, and at the end of the quest give him the choice between being resurected or keeping his new character and making the world a better place/having a wish fulfilled/something super powerful.
>>
>>52783725
I don't know about you, but in my country law enforcer are the only people with the right to use violence to punish law breaker. That's the point of having enforcers at all.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.