[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When fighters train they will visualize an opponent and attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 4227550997_42412bbd4d_b.jpg (334KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
4227550997_42412bbd4d_b.jpg
334KB, 1024x685px
>When fighters train they will visualize an opponent and attempt to fight the mental representation at hand.
>Sometimes their visualization is so powerful it calls on the spirits of long dead warriors to posses the shades of their mind and take form driving by the desire to fight
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-07-29-11h48m19s58.png (549KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-07-29-11h48m19s58.png
549KB, 768x576px
>>52763535

>Scholars and sages have developed various medicines and reagents from plants and animals to unlock powers of the body.
>Special forms of breeding between powerful martial families have been arranged for the sole purpose of advancing the use of certain skills and techniques.
>>
File: 2107233-bigthumbnail.jpg (72KB, 450x236px) Image search: [Google]
2107233-bigthumbnail.jpg
72KB, 450x236px
>>52763535

>In the Eastern Lands, weapons sometimes become Shinken or Living Blades
>Said to have taken in the spirit of all who have wielded them and cared for them, a priest will give the Shinken a name and the Family name of the wielder making them an honorary member of the family akin to a reveared elder.
>>
>>52763535

>There is said to be a cave with strange paintings on the wall.
>This was done by a famous martial artist who, consumed with sorrow, sought to end his days in drunken stupor in the cave having given up all of his wealthy in exchange for wine.
>In his lat moments of drunken insanity he was thought to have gained a moment of enlightenment and drew the painting before dying drinking a special wine derived from the cave water.
>Now disciples make prilgramage to the cave to brew their own magic wine to help them draw wisdom from the paiting and gain power.
>>
File: 1405610894364.jpg (50KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
1405610894364.jpg
50KB, 576x463px
>>52763535
You basically just described me trying to take a dump.
>>
>>52763535
you still need to learn how to use a gun or learn how to fight around it. Maybe black powder weapons? Lots of smoke to do your thing..
>>
>>52764119
Not saying it can't be done. But its going to take a lot of work convincing people they can outrun a bullet.

Wuxia might be your best bet.
>>
>>52764119

Who says you can't use it with guns? Imagining a dude about to draw on you in a pistol duel or doing a Mitsurugi and training to fight a group of rifilemen.
>>
File: 1491639272770.jpg (119KB, 670x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491639272770.jpg
119KB, 670x950px
>The God of war was a warrior without equal
>Such was his prowess that the goddess of fate took notice and fell in love with him but was concerned that her hideous apperance would turn him off.
>To lure him into her bed and make him her husband she promsed him a place of godhood and the ability to incarnate in battles of his choosing possing the bodies of warriors in that day and age and seeking their rivals.
>The god of war readily agreed and cared not if he won or lost eternally amused and happy to do for eternity the thing he loved so much.
>>
>>52763535
I mean, let me just explain to you what you are up against.

>Flying machines that use beams of light to drop explosives using pinpoint accuracy
>A many barrelled rifle mounted upon a manned flying machine which fires a stream of bullets that can tear an mobile fortress in half
>Tractors with so much armor that they are impenetrable...

you should see if there is a tool that you might like, a 40mm grenade launcher. it can bring smoke quickly, it can be used to subdue, and it can be used to cause a small quake through the eart.
>>
>>52764453
I think of it as more of a tool than a weapon. the M-40 could be used to hunt gophers, signal a friend, illuminate the sky, it is something you might wish to keep with you when you return to your home or shrine.
>>
Just give martial artists one tool at a time. They will learn eventually.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.