[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching video tabletop series >really love the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1463878414360.jpg (122KB, 735x850px) Image search: [Google]
1463878414360.jpg
122KB, 735x850px
>watching video tabletop series
>really love the first few episodes
>one of the people in the group becomes more and more obnoxious over the course of the series
>always takes forever to make decisions
>has to be constantly reminded of the rules
>have to quit watching an otherwise enjoyable series because of it
>>
ok?
>>
>>52741036
It's happened several times now and it's fucking annoying
>>
Either name and shame, or shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>52741231
wow amazing several WHOLE times?
>>
>>52740853
That guy looks so sad and cucked, it's funny.
>>
In Drunks and Dragons (an alright one), this Steven guy was annoying and always on his phone. Ended up leaving. Orion bothered me in critical role too.
>>
>>52741298
This time? Hilary in Old School Adventures.
>>
>>52740853
J4d3 in Roll4It's Shadowrun campaign.
>>
I love the dog's expression.
>Jeff, you've gotta start asking questions.
>>
>>52740853
Nice blog, kill yourself.
>>
>>52741730
I like Nika, she made it better when she's not in a shitty mood
>>
File: 1463865977881.png (1MB, 622x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1463865977881.png
1MB, 622x1381px
>>52741713
I saved this awile back and now gift it to you.
>>
Dice, Camera, Action is another really bad one. You'd think it wouldn't be so awful being an official WotC thing DM'd by one of the fucking devs of the game, but when one of the players has zero actual interest in the game is very obviously just browsing the Internet for most of every session and misses half the sessions entirely, and other is a grating lolrandum That Girl with a chip on her shoulder, it got pretty unwatchable pretty quick.
>>
Why watch people play games instead of playing them yourself?
>>
Wait, you WATCH people you don't even know playing?
What a silly generation hahaha
>>
For the French anons, I'm quite fond of Aventures, even if Bob Lennon seems to never shut up.
>>
>>52741754
your fault for watching hipster trash
how does a guy even live with himself when he dyes his hair pink
>>
>>52745542
>>52745565
Here's your (You)
>>
>>52745729

Here's your (you) for actually watching let's play material.
>>
>>52745542
Have you -met- /tg/?
If so, you shouldn't need to ask why we're not actually playing.
>>
>>52747086
Not him but that doesn't make any sense.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.