[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be /tg/ >hate Kaldor Draigo, a Space Marine who massacres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>be /tg/
>hate Kaldor Draigo, a Space Marine who massacres implausibly large numbers of Daemons
>Love Doomguy, a space marine who massacres implausibly large numyers of demons
>>
>>52732227
choose how to fucking spell "number" and "Demons" faggot.
>>
>>52732227
The only people who love Doomguy here are /v/irgins webfugees, braindead children or losers in their forties, who played the original Doom back when it was a new release.
>>
>>52732259
>he doesn't know Daemons are a thing
>>
>>52732291
>When you reply to someone and the poster count doesn't go up.
Also, Sage.
>>
>>52732227
>/tg/ hates a whiny fag
>/tg/ likes a cool guy

I'm not seeing any problems.
>>
>>52732310
>When the OP isn't allowed to defend his post against whiny faggots who ignore the subject matter
>>
>>52732393
>Still five posters.
I'm not the anon he was arguing with, by the way.
>>
>>52732330

This. Draigo is hated for his absurd Sue attributes. It's not enough that he's the most badass of the most badass psychic exorcist Space Marines, he also has to have this cursed existence that makes him flip back and forth between the Warp and reality. And while he's in the Warp he effortlessly strolls through the deepest, most secure fortresses of Chaos, beating Daemon Princes in single combat without breaking a sweat. And even when he does that it has to be freeform forum RP tier bullshit, like when he carves his name on Mortarion's heart. What's the deal with that? If you've dongslapped fucking Mortarion and all his minions to the point where you can take the time to carve your name on his heart, why stop there? Why not crush the heart, or put some holy seals on it, I don't know. Or at least carve an Imperial slogan on it, like "The Wage of All Traitors" or "The Emperor's Judgement". Carving your OWN FUCKING NAME on someone's heart is what an edgemeister teenager would think is cool. In-universe it means Draigo is an incredible narcissist. That, or there's some creepy romantic subtext going on between him and Mortarion. Maybe Draigo is a yandere. I like the idea that whenever Mortarion goes to war at the head of his Nurgloid hordes, somewhere in the backround you can see Draigo peering around a corner with shadowed eyes and a creepy smile. But even this would be too cool for the steaming pile of shit that is Kaldor Draigo's lore.

Doomguy on the other hand is just a meathead like Rambo or any 80s action movie hero. I'm actually indifferent to him. Importantly, he's not a 9000% tryhard twatblaster like Draigo is.
>>
>>52732410
Doesn't have to be. When the best point in a post is 'lol you spelled it wrong XDDDDDĎD', it isnt contributing anything.
>>
>>52732430
Oh well?
>>
>>52732430

You spelled 'XDDDDDDD' wrong.
>>
>>52732227
The difference is we're supposed to take Draigo seriously, which makes him lame. Doomguy is an 80's action man stereotype, and not meant to be taken seriously.
>>
File: 40topkeks.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
40topkeks.png
249KB, 358x358px
>>52732418
>That, or there's some creepy romantic subtext going on between him and Mortarion.
>>
>>52732449
fug
>>
Draigo is too special in a setting designed to sell plastic mens who are the most special. They pushed it too far for even nerd shame. They doubled down too hard even for warhammer 40K.

Doomguy appeals to the pretence of the common man, working class regular guy aesthetics that are in with a noteable amount of /tg/. Its because they're mostly technocrat nerds who want to pretend they're like steel workers or marines or some shit.
>>
>>52732227
>Be le /tg/
>Have micropenis and microbrain
>Love what is epic for the massive winrars
>>
You're not getting a (You) from me, mister anon above me.
>>
>>52732227
>implying doomguy is a Mary Sue and not a cool dude

Get out.
>>
>>52732774
>Doomguy appeals to the pretence of the common man, working class regular guy aesthetics that are in with a noteable amount of /tg/.
I personally don't see it that way: for me it's a simple difference of show and tell. With Doomguy, as you're actively playing the protagonist, you know exactly what he's gone through on his path. You may have failed a few times, but you've kept playing and training until you won, and you now know that doomguy's now one of the most powerful things on this side of the universe, as you've experience it firsthand.
As for draigo, people explained it better than what I could say in this very thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.