[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is MTG even still a thing? Compare the mascots for each franchise's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: YGO vs MTG.png (2MB, 1468x710px) Image search: [Google]
YGO vs MTG.png
2MB, 1468x710px
How is MTG even still a thing? Compare the mascots for each franchise's most recent booster. What the hell are they thinking?
>>
>>52731681
>/pol/shit is important on /tg/
Kindly fuck off back to your containment board, shit for brains.
>>
I've always wondered if yugioh players realized how God awful most of the card art is. I just can't understand why anyone would think the gay pride dragon in the OP looks cool.
>>
>>52731681
maybe if ygo wasn't so easy to solve then maybe people would play it more often

>championship decks were literally made up of buying pre-packaged decks three times
>>
>>52731709
>>championship decks were literally made up of buying pre-packaged decks three times

Most players hate deck building. That's why netdecking is such a popular thing. YGO just takes it one step further and puts the decks in an easy to purchase box for you.
>>
>>52732255
Deck building as in, "You want to build this deck? Put in 600 dollars so you might have it. Or not. Oh for that money you want something that works for certain? Ok. Btw it's banned now."

Instead of "Run this or you lose".
>>
>>52731703
What? Do you think OP was saying that because of her being not!Egyptian? Despite being a troll post, he was very obviously implying that she was boring compared to the gaudy clusterfuck on the left. The only one bringing politics into /tg/ is you. Tumblr immigrants need to stop being so ready to see /pol/ in the problematic patterns their shit makes in the bowl.
>>
Clitoris Dragon with zero flavor or in universe place or reason to exist because "it looks cool" (?)

vs

Inventor which shapes the earth around her to defeat other people, meant as a stand in for the player and vehicle to explore the concept of Kaladesh
>>
>>52731681
Well, let's actually compare.
>some kind of seizure dragon on a psychadelic landscape, clearly intended to drive the viewer mad or catatonic
and
>kinda silly-looking indian woman with stupid metal bits

I think one's a lot more sensible.
>>
>>52731681
They both look retarded desu.

MTG is going full SJW because that's a thing right now. When they realize that mudpeople aren't autistic enough to play MTG for any length of time, focus will swing back towards nation-building, white protagonists, protecting the multiverse from eldritch horrors and dark skinned abominations.

This is after they resurrect Urza as a black FtoM tranny, who realizes his transformation through Phyrexian fuckery.
>>
>>52732337
she's not!Indian you retarded shit
>>
>>52731681
Right picture seems to be drawn by more skilled artist than the left one. Heck, left picture looks like it was made by 10yo and then someone tried to salvage it by adding bunch of filters in photoshop.
>>
>>52733525
>MTG is going full SJW because that's a thing right now
how do you explain replacing Tiago Chan with Call of Duty Battlefield generic white dude then?
>>
>>52731681
>mascots for each franchise's most recent booster

Well You really don't know what you are talking about. So it's pretty clear why you don't understand.
>>
>>52731681
What the fuck is even going on with that dragon
>>
>>52731681
YGO hired Sapphy to make art for them. Good for her. Maybe she isn't the retard we all thought she was.
>>
>>52731681
Not to be rude, but YGO art is ugly as shit saturday morning cartoons, while MtG has been photorealistic for over a decade. It's not even a contest anymore.
>>
>>52731681
>lmao what if we had balls and they were red and yellow on top of dragon #2325
>>fucking genius bill, you've done it again
>>
File: RATE-BoosterEN.png (235KB, 239x426px) Image search: [Google]
RATE-BoosterEN.png
235KB, 239x426px
>>52731681
I play both and think both of them looks awful. Also, this is the mascot from the last set, not that faggot dragon.

>>52736520
>he likes rotoscoped shit
>>
>>52731681
I'd take the pooloo over whatever the fuck is going on to the left.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.