[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> you see a patron who is very beautiful > your heart beats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Twilight.jpg (65KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight.jpg
65KB, 400x600px
> you see a patron who is very beautiful
> your heart beats harder when you are near her
> you feel your body warming up
> you blush even without wanting it

Can a DM control who my character gets attracted with? I think DM wants to ship my PC with one of hers NPCs for some weird reason.
>>
What game? Some systems have mechanics for things like that. If it's a WoD game, your character might be under the influence of said "patron."
>>
>>52703105
It's DnD. I used pic because I think GM is reading too many romances.

But maybe I should ask our mage to cast detect on this NPC just to be sure.
>>
>>52703136
Yeah, D&D does have charm spells. I would suggest getting said mage to see if you're under the influence of anything.

If not... well you might have a problem with your DM.
>>
>>52703087
>Can a DM control who my character gets attracted with?

Only if you're actually under mind control or something.

If that's not the case, your GM is dictating your character's emotions and responses just cuz and that's textbook bad GMing.
>>
Detect magic, and repeat aproach while under effect of Protection from Evil. If it still happens, chances are your GM is roleplaying his romance book.
>>
>>52703174
I actually think it's the later because she already hooked the other three PCs.
>>
>>52703271
That's just shitty GMing. My condolences, may I recommend napalm?
>>
File: 1491594609034.jpg (79KB, 480x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491594609034.jpg
79KB, 480x529px
>>52703087
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF RETARD
WHAT KIND OF AUTISM YOU HAVE THAT THE ABOVE SIGNS DON'T SPELL OUT "SUCCUBUS" FOR YOU?
>>
>>52703288
Funny through that, removing this, campaign isn't bad. However:

>elf mage is hooked with a female enemy dark elf warrior
>manly fighter is hooked with even buffier woman fighter
>greed thief is hooked with female paladin

Can't a cleric be celibate in peace?
>>
>>52703087
Your DM is violating one of the cardinal rules of description, which is to not violate the advocacy of the player in describing the scenario. You do not describe the dragon as making your knees shake from fear, you describe the dragon so as to make any normal person react in the aforementioned manner. Your character's adherence to or rejection of this normal reaction therefore allows you to have agency within the story. In a similar fashion, if the patron is described as beautiful and charming in such a way as to make any red blooded hetero male chomping at the bit, your response to her comeliness is a tool for developing your character. Unless there is certain information that cannot be described in another way, you should NEVER describe a player's autonomous physiological reactions. Such circumstances include mind manipulating magic, bodily responses to stimuli which you cannot experience (the presence of magic or your body's allergic response to something), and any factors ruled by dice such as exhaustion.
>>
>>52703333
I will be happy if that is the case. I really hope she tingles when I use detect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.