[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you a BBEG based on a highschool queen bee and her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 57

File: 1489831255394.png (294KB, 672x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489831255394.png
294KB, 672x454px
How would you a BBEG based on a highschool queen bee and her goons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLg2VvsFanE
>>
>>52700059
I actually did do this. I once ran a monsters and other childish things game in which random kids were manifesting the powers of mythological figures, ancient gods, demons, pop culture classics like dracula and such
The queen bee was manifesting as the fae queen of winter and had the whole "unreasonably powerful school council" thing going because she was in a pact with the school's founder, who was a demon trying to be brought back into the world
>>
>>52700059
Why have I been listening to this for an hour and why do I have a boner?
>>
>>52700059
Wherever there is society, there are popular people.

Wherever there are popular people there is the Queen Bee.

Just make a wealthy socialite and her acquaintances. Their actions across the scope of the explored setting make trouble for the party, and they're secretly a coven of witches/necronomic cult/whatever you call a group of vampires.
>>
File: Fantastic Love Story Pt.1.png (100KB, 675x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Love Story Pt.1.png
100KB, 675x1053px
>>
File: Fantastic Love Story Pt.2.png (117KB, 675x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Love Story Pt.2.png
117KB, 675x1394px
>>
File: Fantastic Love Story Pt.3.png (125KB, 675x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Love Story Pt.3.png
125KB, 675x1737px
>>
>>52700606
Because you're male and male bees fuck queen bees.
>>52700059
Similar to how you have an evil queen subduing a country with her army, except you know it's in highschool. The teachers are bought with her parents money, the bullies are paid to beat the shit out of anyone who disagrees with her, and I wouldn't be surprised if she could have something happen to you (be it expulsion or breaking your neck "accidentally" while walking done the stairs) or you're parents (fired or the same "accidentally" death). Personally though, the real BBEG should be the quiet guy in the back that no one really knows,because he's packing a MAC-11 in his backpack and no one's the wiser.
>>
>>52700896
And my spoiler didn't work. God dammit.
>>
>>52700059
>BBEG

Bleh.
>>
File: 1475030040282.jpg (355KB, 774x880px) Image search: [Google]
1475030040282.jpg
355KB, 774x880px
>>52700059
It's hard to play straight because the queen bitch relies on a very low stakes environment to function, the kind of environment you rarely run an rpg in (unless you do, in which case it should be easy, just follow the normal conventions). She normally uses seemingly feminine actions and manner (or very neutral assets, like wealth) to escalate the stakes of this environment way beyond what anyone in that situation is prepared to deal with, while keeping up appearances that prevent people that could do something about it from noticing.

Problem with this is, PCs are always ready to deal with any obstacle, they are emotionless, calculating terminator's who only pretend to be people in short bursts here and there, or whenever it doesn't negatively effect them. Furthermore, even realistic characters will topple such a bbeg quickly in a high-stakes environment, where there are people highly motivated to do so armed with the real ambition and purposiveness the alpha bitch lacks.

So you have two options if you want her to hold a position of real power.
1. Ramp up the sociopathy so she can rule motivated adults through fear. However, I feel that after doing this you will find yourself with a rather standard bbeg that happens to be female and enjoy annoyingly feminine posturing.
2. Ramp up the charisma so she can rule emotionally mature adults through real admiration.

I'd go with the second.

Have her be her people's beloved icon. Beautiful in appearance, manner, and speech. Have her be gracious and thoughtful to her people, always mindful of their emotions and quick to defend or nurture. Of course, have her be feminine and bubbly, but also make sure she is also cunning and aware, she knows how to make it charming and disarming without seeming undignified nor empty.

Then have her hate everyone else. "Her people" are cultured, and wise, everyone else is barbarians who need to either prostrate themselves and hope for assimilation after a time, or be subjugated.
>>
>>52700606
Want more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbBEsfrkBA
>>
>>52700059
>saw this spammed on /co/ a while back
>looks cool
>decide watch the movie it's based on
>literally no sympathetic characters in the whole story
>the main characters are an incredibly stupid cunt and her edgy psychopath boyfriend
>everyone else is an asshole and/or a loser
>even the three "evil" bitches are just asshole losers
>stupid cunt gets a happy end simply because everyone else ends up fucking dead

Not what I expected.
>>
I would be really pissed off if the GM made this our BBEG. My trauma still feels like it's fresh.
>>
>>52700059
Pascal?
>>
>>52700059
>BBEG

Ugh.
>>
>>52703172
>ugh

Ugh.
>>
File: well memed.jpg (141KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
141KB, 803x688px
>>52703172
>>52703239
>>
>>52700059
High School Call of Cthulhu.

The PCs are geeks, freaks, and associated weirdos, who discover that the popular girls are actually servants of Shub-Niggurath, the all-mother.
They discovered the ancient secrets, and turned to witchcraft to become beautiful and popular.

The PCs have to figure out a way to stop them turning homecoming into a mass ritual sacrifice to the Black Goat.
>>
>>52700059
She's literally a queen, and literally a bee if you're into that, but what matters most of all is her personality. She's pretty, everyone acknowledges that, but that's not enough for her: she needs to be the fairest in the land. She's wealthy, but not as wealthy as those Jews over there and that pisses her off to no end. Her flagship is 400m long, but that Bourbon slut three kingdoms over has a flagship that's 430m long so she's willing to bankrupt the kingdom to build a bigger, better flagship that's 500m long. She already has the most beautiful palace in the known world, but it's not enough. She needs to burn down that village to the south so she can expand her already extravagantly large palace gardens.

And most of all, she hates the PCs. She tried to bang the party paladin once, but then he rejected her, mumbling something about "muh celibacy" or some stupid shit. Clearly he and his entire family deserve to suffer. And then there's the bard, who once commented that she has a nice ass. Ugh, he's like... a peasant. His mom was an innkeeper and his father a farmer, so he might as well be a serf. How dare he even look at her ass, let alone think about it, let alone comment about it? Burning down his hometown should learn him to keep his big mouth shut. And don't even get her started on that disgusting healslut with her naturally smooth and sily hair. Her dad was a count, she might as well have been a peasant. Meanwhile the queen herself, heiress to the kings of kings, has to spend all morning brushing her naturally frizzy hair straight. That healbitch should endure the longest, most painful torture imaginable for her insolence.

And if that isn't enough, those disgusting peasants are always revolting -both literally and figuratively. "Hurr durr I can't feed my family", "hurr durr orcish raiders keep setting my farm on fire" "Hurr durr we don't want to move our entire village 10 km south, you should build your summer residence 10 km north". Gross.
>>
>>52700606

Catchy song and cute art style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OncoaXvav0Q
>>
>>52703262
fuck off frogposter.
>>
>>52703008
The musical is legit a lot better. Also, did you REALLY watch the movie? Because the "Edgy psychopath" is clearly the real villain, and the "Evil" bitches, are SUPPOSED to just be asshole losers.
>>
>>52700059
Isn't this the plot of Danganronpa?
>>
Obviously orcs are all high school girls at heart.

>"Get in loser, we're going to raid elves!"
>>
File: too real.png (102KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
too real.png
102KB, 900x950px
>>52700619
>>52700858
>>52700873
Dan is love.
He's also one sick puppy, but we like him that way.
>>
>>52703630
>frogposter

Ugh.
>>
File: 1485953378746.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485953378746.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>52703637
>and the "Evil" bitches, are SUPPOSED to just be asshole losers
I kind of get why this is a recurring theme, it makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside, but let's be honest: the biggest douchebags in high school end up being the most succesful. Chad McHorsecock probably became some low level pro athlete who dies at age 35 covered in hookers and cocaine, Snobbson du Richesse probably inherited his father's semi-succesfull multimillion dollar company and is now being blown by interns under his desk, the edgy psychopath who was somehow not socially ostracized because he happens to be handsome is now a Machiavellian politician who preaches "wholesome Christian family values" despite cheating on his hot-ass wife with his even hotter secretary, and that nerdy guy who kept shouting about becoming a "top lawyer" who would show all bullies who the real loser is? He applied at Richesse & Sons, was rejected for "lacking extracurricular activities", spent his early 20s unemployed, spent his late 20s fucking stickering boxes, finally got an unpaid internship in his 30s at Richesse & Sons and is now overweight, balding and depressed. Oh, and Snobbson is now fucking his wife.

There's no reason why the ones who are succesful early in life would suddenly crash and burn later in life, especially when who you know will always be more important than who you are.
>>
>>52703806
Is this a copy pasta? It feels like one, especially since it totally misses the point of the post it replied to.
>>
>>52703806
The girls won't be successful because they're dead.

Not because of any sense of justice.
>>
File: anti-bully.jpg (88KB, 578x740px) Image search: [Google]
anti-bully.jpg
88KB, 578x740px
>>52703880
>The girls won't be successful because they're dead.
Well, that's one way to deal with bullying.
>>
>>52700059
WE CALL THOSE "NOBLEWOMEN" OP
>>
>>52703806
Sort of true, but missing an even bigger point.

People who were mean to you in highschool are not the devil.

They were fucking kids. They were just as dumb, vulnerable, and misguided as you were. Those that continue to be assholes are victims of their own circumstances and upbringing OR are sociopaths.
>>
>>52703983
>People who were mean to you in highschool are not the devil.
>They were fucking kids.
Nah, the teacher was a mean bitch but never went THAT far. Not with me anyway.
>>
File: 1416264940463.gif (1MB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1416264940463.gif
1MB, 400x490px
>>52704058
>tfw no forbidden romance with your hot teacher
It sucks being too old to even fantasize about this anymore.
>>
>>52704153
She looked back then kind of like Thatcher does now.
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (360KB, 548x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
360KB, 548x772px
>>52700059
I can imagine
>>
>>52703008
>>52703637
what is the source?
>>
>>52704153
Don't be sad, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ
>>
>>52704233
Heathers.

It was an 80s comedy about bullying, murder, suicide, and other high school stuff.

It got turned into a musical apparently.
>>
>>52704233
Heathers.

Mediocre 80's teen drama film that got turned into a Broadway musical for some reason.
>>
File: 1411233917359.jpg (6KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
1411233917359.jpg
6KB, 251x192px
>>52704241
Dropped it at 40 seconds in.
>He unironically thinks there's such a thing as "easy pussy" outside of a brothel
>>
>>52704328
>Skipping the joke because you're autistic.
But you're the kind of guy he's trying to help anon.
>>
>>52704328
but there is
>>
>>52700059
monsterhearts baka desu senpai
>>
File: dork.png (639KB, 1300x2500px) Image search: [Google]
dork.png
639KB, 1300x2500px
>>52700059
What kind of dorks would be playable? What kind of skills would they have
>>
>>52704282
>>52704283
thanks bros
>>
>>52704328
I guess you're the guy he was talking about at the end of the video
>>
File: bretheren-before-wenches[1].jpg (60KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
bretheren-before-wenches[1].jpg
60KB, 550x385px
>>52704414
I imagine that, in a world where magic is relatively weak, wizards would be dorks and knights would be jocks.
>What're you up to, nerd?
>Aww, he thinks his gay magic rainbow scares us!
>Let's go save a princess from a tower and then leave this little twerp in there instead
>And then we take her to poundtown?
>You know it, my knigga
>Wicked chivalrous, bro!
>Wicked chivalrous!
>>
>>52704535
>Paladin: Jock
>Wizard: Nerds
>Cleric: Band Geek
>Sorcereress: Cheerleader
>Barbarian: Fat Kid
>Rogue: Dweeb
>Fighter: Normal Unpopular Kid
>Ranger: Goth
>Monk: Weeb
>>
>>52704589
Nah mate, barbarains are just as much jocks as knights. Paladin on the other hand are those wicked buff quarterback dudes who for some reason really get along with the nerds and try to get them to lift so they can tear pussy.
>>
>>52704153
>old enough to fantasize about BEING the hot teacher
>>
>>52704535
I was thinking more along the lines of what kinds of magic the different nerds would have. Like engineering clubs memebers being artificers or something
>>
>>52704738
Praise to the Great God Broski
Crusher of Puss
Defender of Dorks and Nerds
Scourge of the Skull, god of Generic Bullies

"Do you even lift bro? It's cool, lemme show you how."
>>
>>52703120
What did Stacy do to you?
>>
>>52700059
Mean Girls the game?

Watched this movie recently. Kids can be cruel as fuck
>>
File: MeanGirlsSoundtrack.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MeanGirlsSoundtrack.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>52705147
>>
File: Bee-monster01.jpg (22KB, 566x335px) Image search: [Google]
Bee-monster01.jpg
22KB, 566x335px
>>52700059
>How would you a BBEG based on a highschool queen bee and her goons?
How about taking the literal route?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmJz9yityE
>>
File: antagonist idea.png (29KB, 764x315px) Image search: [Google]
antagonist idea.png
29KB, 764x315px
>>52700059
Not entirely similar, but possibly relevant.
Still haven't had an opportunity to use this fucker, but it'll come up eventually.
>>
>>52704589
>>52704738
Fighters are 'regular' jocks.
Paladins are the kind of jocks who just want to be cool dudes to everyone.
Barbarians are dickass roid rage jocks.
>>
>>52705190

OP, get you fucking shit together.
>>
>>52703806
The popular middle school bully I know, along with his friends, didn't get very far in life. Nowadays they're fat rubes working at their dad's, playing pétanque, getting into motorcycle accidents and dating drop-outs.

Also, let's be real, to become a mildly to seriously successful politician, CEO or athlete, you need some very specific high-end education. Those people, they don't go to regular high school with you.

Finally "it's all unfair because society stacks the deck against us and in favor of The Jerks" is an excuse unsuccessful nerds use to feel better about being unsuccessful, regardless of what actually happened to the high school assholes or of how much decency successful people have.
>>
>>52700059
This shit has already worn out it's welcome with me.
>>
>>52705181
>There was a time when it was believable for Lindsay Lohan to NOT be the drunkest, shallowest, sluttiest girl in the room
The past is truly a foreign country.
>>
>>52705671
so stop watching it
>>
>>52704740
>an actual teacher that knows just how terrible of an idea it is
>>
>>52706496
Actual teacher here.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>52703262
>frogposting

Ugh.
>>
>>52706524
Are you a hot teacher?
>>
>>52706524
Why did you pursue this particular career?
>>
>>52706524
Do girls really bully each other?
>>
>>52706642
No.

>>52706657
I was raised in a family of teachers. I didn't originally want to be one - I pursued an editing career first before that job dried up. Teaching was my only other option.

>>52706673
To suicide, yes.
>>
>>52706786
>Teaching was my only other option.

Just about every friend/acquaintance I've known that ended up in education was for that very reason. You have my condolences. You people put up with way more shit than you deserve.
>>
>>52706904
We don't, actually. It just feels that way because there's very little direction from up top. Your average teacher doesn't work any longer or any harder than your average 9-to-5 sales jock. Grading, lesson planning, and answering emails is a pain in the ass but it's manageable.

That and the fact that very few people want to be teachers just compounds the image of an unprepared, demotivated teaching community. I don't like that education is a last resort vocation. Teaching shouldn't be in the same category as coal mining, but that's the reality.
>>
>>52704192
A corpse?
>>
>>52706952
Alright, well they sure bitch enough to make it seem that way.
>>
>>52706786
Some people are happy to pick up on what their parents did, but you really should reconsider whether you are one of those people. I was assistant teacher for a while and bailed on the first opportunity.
>>
>>52707010
Not really. Go to any bar on Friday night. Tons of bitching and moaning from all kinds of people. Teachers get more news coverage because we're popular chaff for political purposes. No one really cares about a bunch of coal miners whining in a bar, but a teacher crying in a classroom and bellyaching about budget cuts? Instant views.

>>52707015
I got through my first year. I'm learning to love the job. Quitting now would feel wasteful to me.
>>
>>52707065
You know what would be wasteful? Couple years down the line realizing you're stuck with a job you hate, and that hates you. Don't fool yourself with >muh sunken costs
>>
>>52706786
Have you seen bullying personally? or within your school?

To make this /tg/ related, do you have a tabletop club in your school? Have you considered making one if no?
>>
>>52707139
Like I said, I'm learning to like the job. I'm getting better at being a teacher and it's starting to feel like a good investment.

Your dream job is just that. Best to stick with what you can tolerate. Plus the time off is amazing.
>>
>>52707150
I have attempted to found a tabletop club at my school. There were no takers. I dissolved that effort into a general "creative writing club" and that sputtered out too. If it doesn't involve a sport or some form of digital media the kids aren't that interested.

Bullying is much less of a public affair than you might envision. The bane of my existence is Instagram and Snapchat. 90% of the time, shit starts online and then gets fought over at school. The tell-tale warning signs are gone - there are no tattletales or bathroom escapades or mean notes written in the classroom. By the time I or any other teacher or administrator gets wind of an issue it's likely already been solved by the students out on the courtyard or in the street.

In other words, prevention is almost impossible. All I can do is teach coping strategies and encourage students to talk with me about their problems.
>>
>>52703453
Thats when you gather as much money as humanly possible and pay the football star players to fuck them up real real good. Or have them convinced the popular girls are lesbians sleeping with their GF.
>>
>>52700873
fug ;_;
>>
>>52707363
Its even more sad when you consider that that never happened. She either died in that bathroom or had that fantasy as she was locked in there all weekend
>>
>>52707421
no, pretty sure she just summoned a knight from another world.
>>
File: 1413759321290.png (67KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413759321290.png
67KB, 332x300px
>>52707421
>>52707699
>He's so chivalrous he was summoned there by her negative thoughts
>He fades away in the last panel because another fragile soul summons him in its greatest hour of need
Kniggin' ain't easy
>>
>>52707944
>Tfw, she may even be questioned and put on trial for the murder of the three girls and if there are any survivors, the whereabouts of the knight.
>She'll have no answer.
>>
>>52707273
God, thats depressing.
I know table tops aren't dying, but playing table tops in high school is probably the best memory I have.
>>
File: 1467393844639.png (44KB, 806x526px) Image search: [Google]
1467393844639.png
44KB, 806x526px
>>52707985
>Just as the judge is about to give the verdict, the courtroom doors slam open to reveal the knight
>He glares at the judge
>The judge knows what must be done
>"Not guilty!"
>The knight fades away, to help some Polish girl look for the doll she lost
>>
>>52708035
I'd imagine that even if the kid gets a "not guilty" verdict they'll still at least 'try' to arrest the knight.
>>
>>52708159
>He thinks mere mortals can overcome his aura of righteousness
>>
>>52706496
As a /fit/ teacher everyday was an absolute nightmare of paranoia. This is why I moved to an all boys school
>>
>>52703806

Bitch please if you behave like a victim you will be one. I was bullied thoughout school and once I manned up people were litterally scared of me for no reasons.
>>
>>52707985
nah, when knights slay demons the bodies disappear, so there's pretty much no evidence against the girl.
>>
>>52708196
Doesn't mean their sure as shit not going to try.
That is the true evil here, everyone will see the knight as a monster, or at worse even the devil himself when in reality he is more of a angel sent from who knows to slay some demons. Sadly, the demons took the form of young girls. So now even the righteous of this world will see him as a beast rather than a knight.
>>
File: Madoka Magica - Hitomi1.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka Magica - Hitomi1.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>52704153
How forbidden are we talking here?
>>
>>52706496
This.
>In Teacher's College had a classmate smash one of his students during work experience
>She was 17, he was 20

Anyway, he went to jail for a bit.
>>
>>52706786
As a Teacher from a long line of teachers, fuck you.

No seriously, if you don't want to be here, fuck off.

You are the reason children fail at life.

t. English, History, Drama and PE dude.
>>
>>52706496
Only if you get caught. There are a number of ways you can hide your... "activities", with students.

t. a teacher that has been doing so for years now.

All girls schools seem to have a lot less lesbians than I thought before teaching.
>>
>>52707985
>She'll have no answer.
But in her heart, she'll always have her knight.
>>
>>52700059
Maybe she doesn't attack the PCs directly. Instead, she uses social manipulation to have proxies go after you, but also prefers to Target your reputation, basically getting you humiliated and ostracized.
>>
>>52708297
>This is why I moved to an all boys school
n-no homo
>>
>>52703580
Jesus, this. An actual queen who's unbelievably petty and is willing to use whatever means necessary to get her way.
>>
>>52703806
Very true, anon. The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
>>
>>52700059
Probably TFOS. Or maybe translate it up a few years and put it in IOU. 80s university comedy film with bee wizards and weird science a go.
>>
>>52708297
It's gotta say something that male teachers are being scared out of the field over the very real threat of being accused of rape if you don't accept a girl's offer of sexual favors in return for a good grade.
>>
>>52700059
Someone's been watching Panty and Stocking.
>>
>>52710343
>hey teach, I'll blow you if you give me an A
>What? No way
>RAPE RAAAAPE, HE TRIED TO RAPE ME
>>
>>52709221
And the history of all of Marx's philosophy is the history of a fat jewish kid being bullied by Chads who went on to be successful.
>>
>>52705608
>Also, let's be real, to become a mildly to seriously successful politician, CEO or athlete, you need some very specific high-end education. Those people, they don't go to regular high school with you.

Before 2016, I might have believed that. But the truth is that the only thing you need are people on your side, and credentials mean fuck all if you don't have that.
>>
>>52710343
>one teacher in his early 20s figures out that he can hide a camera in his room and takes down the stupid adolescent bitch in seconds
>>
>>52706952
>Your average teacher doesn't work any longer or any harder than your average 9-to-5 sales jock.
This statement is only true if you're not actually teaching. If you're putting any amount of actual effort into it, teaching is a nightmare ordeal where the commie union doesn't do a damn thing for you but bend you over so the corporation can fuck you in the ass. When audit day rolls around, the teachers you describe go out on their asses and never get another job again because their performance doesn't exist. The union (and corporation) just make sure the audits are as far apart as possible.
>>52709078
Congrats on going to jail by posting this on fucking 4chan, dipshit.
>>
>>52703008
Both film and musical are wholly Jewish productions and propaganda against healthy mental states, so why you'd be surprised at the represehensible content is beyond me.
>>
>>52704589
>ranger : goth
>Not that one weird kid who was in scouts and gave off school shooter vibes
>>
>>52700059
I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. These kinds of people are hard to take seriously.
>>
>>52700059
My character actually seems somewhat set up for this, but with the caveat that she'll have to mess up a few motherfuckers to reach that point.
>esteemed magic academy is filled with a bunch of nerds that act tough because they're surrounded by fellow nerds
>some chick comes off the street with "recommendation" and no prestige to her name
>she's spitting fire at everything everyone else does though, because she's street
>instant target for juvenile bullshit
>roasting continues
>teams up with one of the few "jocks" that are ostracized, quickly gains favor with another
>is now at the level where she can make undead thralls
Soon...
>>
>>52711022
Do they?
I like the musical quite a bit, but all the characters are awful. All of them. But they are mostly tropes. The fat girl is fucking nuts, the protag is selfish and retarded, the heathers are narcissistic af, and the dudes are all fucking retarded.

Its a satirical play about high school. It might not be intentional, but the play only made me very happy about my mental health.
The only person in the play who wants to address mental health is the hippy teacher who just wants recognition for her shitty useless degree. I didn't see it as a shot at healthy mental states.
>>
>>52711243
Anymore stories?
This sounds hilarious
>>
>>52711416
The media normalizes the ~existence~ of the behaviors (both the stereotypes of characterization and specific behaviors–adolescent sex, etc.) it exhibits (and also pretends that faggotry is healthy behavior). As you said–the characters, in full, are without redeeming quality. If this is all that is portrayed, then that's all that people expect to see. It's subtle, it's subconsciously taken in, and it's par for the fucking course these days.
>>
>>52704589
>>52711103
>implying the ranger is anything other than that one really country kid/survivalist nutter that actually knows what the fuck they're doing
>implying the ranger isn't the foil that holds a band of all these cliches together since he genuinely doesn't give a shit about social status and just wants to go innawoods and have camping trips with friends
>implying the ranger doesn't occasionally banter with a hippy Druid girl in the group because he keeps hunting forest critters to bring in for lunch much to her disgust
Get on my level, plebs. Also
>implying the rogue isnt that one kid that can get hold of literally anything you want, can pick locks like a pro, and gets really dodgy when asked if they have a criminal background
>>
>>52711520
But by that same normalizing logic, its also teaching me to hate that attitude. To hate gays and mentally ill people
>>
>>52700059
What a catchy song
>>
>>52711520
>>52711022

I don't think depicting something is really the same as trying to promote it. Also
>"da (((joos))"
>>
>>52711520
"Faggotry" is healthy behavior, my friend. Homophobia stemming from Leviticus is a Jewish idea.

You seem stressed. Mind if I ride your dick? I promise I'll be gentle ;D
>>
>>52700059
Have some drama going on in the royal court with people taking sides, and this aristocratic bitch is spinning a web of alliances to take over the kingdom when shit hits the fan. The party are some nouveau riche shit-stirrers trying to restore the rightful king and get these psycho girls arrested for high treason.
>>
>>52703673
No.

...Yes.
>>
>>52709221
>class struggles
Carlos, is that you?
>>
>>52711622
>Fantasy TTRPG Classes for a Party of highschoolers
>They've got to solve the mysteries of the school, beat down asshole jocks and the minions of the Queen Bee in order to get to the bottom of it all

Want.
>>
>>52703008
>Spammed on /co/
Really? I see it pop up here and there on youtube, was it actually popular enough to get notice on 4chan?
>>
>>52704589
The RANGER of all people would be the goth? Are you crazy? I would think they would be the woodsy, preparedness-obsessed camper type. The sort who wears cargo pants with millions of pockets and has a detailed plan in case there's actually a zombie apocalypse.
If you're looking for a candidate for the Goth stereotype, I think the Blackguard fits it much better.
Also, you neglected to mention Druids. I think the head-in-the-clouds hippy type works well for them. Also, stoners.
>>
>>52703806
>There was only one real asshole kid at my school
>Left after a few years
>Next time I see his ever is in a mug shot
Feels weird.
>>
>>52705608
>>52703637
There's a good chance that the kids you perceived as "bullies" in highschool were either A. mostly just a dick to you, or B. you perceived them as a dick because they did something you didn't like once and it created a negative perception of them for you whenever you saw them doing anything from then on. (Such as going out with that one girl you really liked.) The concept of a "bully" that truly dominates the entire social climate of a school like you're describing is unlikely, as if they treat enough people like shit, they'll lose their popularity. Generally the people who are actually dicks to everyone are not also the popular ones.
>>
>>52713039
"Spammed" isn't the word for it, but there's been at least like five threads maxed out on /co/ over the past month that started with a Heathers animatic. They usually drift through a bunch of different topics: movie versus musical, soundtrack tier lists, which Heather is best girl Chandler, and sporadic discussion music/animatics from other musicals. It's a good time.
>>
>>52703580
>And don't even get her started on that disgusting healslut with her naturally smooth and sily hair.
>That healbitch should endure the longest, most painful torture imaginable for her insolence.

People have been torture to dead for that before.
>>
>>52713198
>Not Heather Duke

You're in the wrong neighborhood, punk-bitch.
>>
File: elbat.jpg (47KB, 651x816px) Image search: [Google]
elbat.jpg
47KB, 651x816px
>>52700059
>>52713207
If you want to take a serious tone on it, maker envious, and draw some inspiration from Elizabeth Bathory, who literally tortured virgins in her basement because they were pretty.
>>
File: [otakami]Akame_Ga_Kill!_ch01_p80.png (373KB, 966x1400px) Image search: [Google]
[otakami]Akame_Ga_Kill!_ch01_p80.png
373KB, 966x1400px
>>52713256
>>
File: [otakami]Akame_Ga_Kill!_ch01_p81.png (367KB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
[otakami]Akame_Ga_Kill!_ch01_p81.png
367KB, 993x1400px
>>52713268
>>
>>52713268
>>52713286
Never had any interest in Akame ga Kill until now, thanks!
>>
File: down on the luck.png (14KB, 328x300px) Image search: [Google]
down on the luck.png
14KB, 328x300px
Only now am I realizing I was the high school bully
>>
>>52713492
Storytime.
>>
What is an "animatic"?

A animation you couldn't be fucked to finish?
>>
>>52704589
>Band geek
>Anyting other than bard
The hell are you on?
>>
>>52714649
Kind of. It's basically a storyboard in video form.
>>
>>52714649
Youtube's algorithm basically meant that animators got shit all return on their investment for making really kickass animations, as even if you watched all of a 3 minute beautifully drawn animation with all the in-between frames and colored amazingly, it wouldn't be as much of a contribution to a channel as watching a quarter of a 20 minute lets play.

I'm bad at explaining it, so here's a video that does it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6FcI2wFrw

Anyway, due to that situation affecting independent animators on Youtube, some created "Animatics." Basically an animated storyboard, containing the key frame sketches, but not the in-between frames or finished frames. It has several uses, but the trend picked up on youtube due to the fact that it makes it easier to output more videos faster, thus making existence on Youtube more viable.

The artist who did the video in the OP mostly uploads animatics/speedpaints on their account, so it's likely they do animatics because they're either not confident in their ability to make a finished animation, or because they don't think they can sink the time in required for the finished product.

Animatics do have their own niche on Youtube with the recent rise in Animatic artists adapting songs/scenes from musicals, and adding their own ideas to the imagery.

TLDR: No.
>>
A lot of chad full penetration shots.
>>
>>52700873
Goddamn it Dan... stop reminding how miserable I am in real life and how much I am trying to escape from it.
>>
>>52700059
Slice of life campaign, the goal is just to one up the queen bee. Or help her become a better person.
>>
FUCK BERNIE SANDERS AND FUCK TUMBLR
>>
File: low quality bait.png (21KB, 311x313px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.png
21KB, 311x313px
>>52714808
>>
>>52714753
If your primary source of income as a youtuber is Youtube, you're doing it wrong. If they were smart they'd make a Patreon and rake in the money from people who want to see quality videos.
>>
>>52714839
I wish I could drop a moab on you
>>
File: 1488745135473.png (59KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488745135473.png
59KB, 400x188px
>>52714857
>>
>>52704328

Nigga just because you've never seen a woman quake at the knees over someone doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In the same way most men can completely break down into 'hunka chunka me want to humpa' at the sight of hot chicks, women do the same.
>>
>>52714849
What I find most fascinating is the hyper-capitalism on the site. There's no studios or marketing consultants that usually govern a commercial artist so you end up with schmucks just literally taking popular things like Spider-Man and Elsa or the Hulk and making literal none sense to just goad people into clicking your videos. No commentary, no storylines just name recognition. These channels make fucking millions doing this and are run by people who don't even speak English
>>
>>52714849
Patreon only recently became widely known and utilized as a secondary option. There was a period in which there was no widely known alternative and that's how animatics came about. Now of course Patreon is well-known and the only reason someone avoids using it to fund their content is the "E-Begging" stigma.
>>
>>52714867
It's not like he could do an AMA on /pol/.

Meanwhile Hillary and to a larger extent Bernie were literally R eddit: The Candidate(s). They both enjoyed huge success over there. Trump was canonically officially /ourguy/
>>
>>52700608
It's funny, I've never met any queen bees. Not in high school, not in grade school, never.

I've met a handful of cunts who try to establish social dominance through sheer assertiveness, but those have all failed.
>>
>>52714928
Just because you can't see the hierarchy doesn't mean it's not there
>>
>>52708960
>everyone will see the knight as a monster
The knight does what he must. If he ends up being hated for sticking up for the weak and innocent, it's a burden he's more than willing to bear. Perhaps he'd even see the bright side of this situation: if the masses constantly hate him, they're too busy to hate those he saves.

Knightbro will also be the one to dethrone Queen Bee in the end. He will assume that he'll have to pay for this with his head, but somehow the Royal Guard dudebros totally respect him and he's declared the new king. He also decides to marry the nerdy, bookish Court Mage and their son will go down history as the greatest king who has ever lived, a man who's as strong as he is intelligent and righteous.
>>
>>52714922
You seem to misunderstand.
I'm not suggesting anything about the nature of the popularity of political candidates here or anywhere else. I'm just telling you to piss off, faggot.
>>
>>52714971
And I'm telling you to fuck off and follow your slime trail back to the R.eddit spawning vat you crawled out from
>>
>>52714922
>Bernie was almost /ourguy/ but then he whined about how white people don't know what it's like to be "poah"
I don't want to believe /pol/, but he's pretty much their Jewish strawman.
>>
>>52715074
Nobody hated him because he was Jewish, they hated him because he was literally "DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO" and didn't know the first thing about leading s country as evidenced by his interview with the daily beast.
>>
>>52715156
>Nobody hated him because he was Jewish
Never said that, but instead of just staying with his "DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO" shit he also had to pretend there aren't poor white people, and that white people don't know how everyone else suffers. He made his retarded class warfare bullshit into retarded race warfare bullshit.
>>
>>52715168
To be fair, he was backed into a corner. The dems thought being the party of identity politics would (somehow?) win them the election so he couldn't NOT follow the party line especially after his rally got crashed by the BLM crew. They basically forced him to talk about white privilege and identity politics after that lest he look like an icky out of touch Republican.

In all fairness I don't think he's a bad guy. He lives modestly and seems to genuinely believe in what he says which is kind of charming. Doesn't mean I'd want him as a president. Ever. But he seems alright as far as democrats go
>>
>>52710559
>Credentials mean fuckall
>After an election that hosted a veritable funhouse of astoundingly lackluster candidates
>???
>>
>>52715257
When you look at that I guess it's true. I do hope this leads to the democratic party imploding and having to reinvent itself, because this identity politics bullshit is not helping anyone.
>>
>>52704740
I actually am the hot teacher and it's uncomfortable as fuck. It's super weird cause I was a sexual deviant in college so I know what each of these girls will turn into. I just say I'm gay now, more or less true haven't dated a chick since college. I was hit on a lot at the beginning by some of the girls when I first started. Some weebs had me help them start an anime club and now tiny weeb girls call me Sempai and get flustered when I smile.

This is hell. Some terrible god saw my fantasies as a kid and decided to hurt me for the next forty fucking years.
>>
File: 1488400003872.jpg (12KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
1488400003872.jpg
12KB, 213x214px
>>52715353
>The handsome teacher is called 'senpai' by weeb girls who have a crush on him
That's kind of cute, though I understand that it's uncomfortable in a world where male teachers are seen as pedos by default
>>
>>52709057
>I'm learning to love the job.
You have poor reading comprehension for an English teacher.
>>
>>52710728
>This statement is only true if you're not actually teaching.
I can assure it's true 100% of the time.

>teaching is a nightmare ordeal where the commie union doesn't do a damn thing for you but bend you over so the corporation can fuck you in the ass.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZPmJz9yityE?t=8m14s
>>
>>52712801
>lol I'm shitposting therefore what you say is wrong lol
Try harder, please. Your bullshit statements are irrelevant to what is actually happening here.
>>52712828
>lol mental illness is healthy
Try even harder than him. Reported for death threats.
>>
>>52715961
Yeah, hi, teacher here. How about you shut the fuck up about things you couldn't in a lifetime understand. Everything I said is true. You're obviously just one of the pieces of shit who has no business teaching and doesn't actually do the work required of you.
>>
>>52715156
>no one hated a jew because he was jewish
You're so fucking retarded. You don't have the first fucking clue what a jew is or why /pol/ hates them.
>>
>>52700059
I had my PCs earn the interest of a dynamic noblewomen from a very powerful family, and for a while everything was actually cookies and kittens. What the PCs didn't know was how petty and vindictive this woman was, and how good she was at it. This started out with small responses to small slights, but when the foreign nobleman in the party stonewalled her fliertations, shit got NASTY fast, and the players frequently found themselves being sabotaged, their enemies informed, other friends of theirs fucked over and ruined. Eventually it turned out that she'd been angling to have a higher member of her family 'saved' from an assassin SHE hired by the PCs, with the aim of moving up in the family, and she got caught.

She lost her head after that, but not before she almost got the PCs to clean up her trail.
>>
>>52716126
The work required of me isn't overwhelming. Grading papers is not difficult, at least not for me. Classroom management was the hardest part of my job. The kids won't go along with you unless you can convince them an education is valuable.

One of my proudest moments was a kid stopping me in the hallway and telling me he got a job. I'd done a resume writing lesson with them for an end of the year project.

Yeah, man. Teaching is fun. Much better than the editing job.
>>
>>52716109
>>>reddit
>>
>>52716300
>go to reddit because they don't support faggots there
Not sure you know what reddit is. Nor what an argument is. Educate yourself, please.

http://pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
http://pastebin.com/6tzc3ZnT
>>
>>52712828
>Homophobia stemming from Leviticus is a Jewish idea.
18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
18:22b (omitted in later translation) "Girl on girl is perfectly okay though."
>>
File: 1419431700155.png (145KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
1419431700155.png
145KB, 509x368px
>>52716270
>The kids won't go along with you unless you can convince them an education is valuable.
>unless you can convince them an education is valuable

You just brought up a memory that pisses me off. Admittedly I wasn't there for it to happen, but I'd heard that in high school one of my classmates asked one of our teachers why we had to do debates (during some part of I think the 5th year we had to do debates and we'd be graded for it). The reasonable answer would be something among the lines of
>No matter what field you end up working in, at some point you'll have to defend your ideas or theories. Learning how to construct a proper argument and present it will help you with that
but what was the answer she got?
>Maybe it's nice if you want to join a debate club in university
What kind of fucking teacher says that shit?
>>
>>52716329
>I'll literally invent shit about the Bible to justify my support of mental illness
>>
>>52716329
Well that's just common sense. You physically can't fuck men the same way you fuck women, there's no vagina.
>>
>>52716319
>>>reddit
>reporting someone for death threats being less faggy than actually sucking dick
>>
>>52710593
I record all consultations with students for this reason.
>>
>>52716331
Sounds like that teacher also didnt know why you were doing it.
>>
>>52716331
>What kind of fucking teacher says that shit?
The one not convinced in the officially endorsed directives and methods he/she has to follow. It varies by the country but education system can bloat into quite a bureaucratic apparatus where people at the bottom of the chain have to go by decisions declared by officials completely disconnected from the daily reality.
Besides, if a student asks "why do we have to do X?". The honest answer is usually "To get a passing grade".
>>
>>52716331
The one who's just tired. So tired they can't even care whether or not the students care anymore.

It'll happen to you.

Also, I've never seen an assembly line worker or cashier have to defend any idea or theory.
>>
>>52703580
>And don't even get her started on that disgusting healslut with her naturally smooth and sily hair. Her dad was a count, she might as well have been a peasant. Meanwhile the queen herself, heiress to the kings of kings, has to spend all morning brushing her naturally frizzy hair straight. That healbitch should endure the longest, most painful torture imaginable for her insolence.
This is so on point it's scary
>>
>>52703580
What of the question of how she'd retain her rule in the face of basically all facets of society having every reason to want her dead?

>Peasants can't feed their families
>Nobles can barely manage their own lands with her always bankrupting them
>Soldiers aren't being deployed anywhere they're actually needed
>Clergy probably not being given its dues
>>
>>52713216
>>52713198
McNamara is the purest and the cutest
>>
>>52714960
>He also decides to marry the nerdy, bookish Court Mage
Heart-of-gold jocks with dorky girls is a top-tier fetish
>>
>>52716329
There is a verse in Deuteronomy saying that if you take two women into the same bed, they can't be mother and daughter though
>>
>went to an all boys school
>no queen bees
>just a savage, vaguely homoerotic, testosterone fuelled free for all
>>
>>52708023
Dont be sad! My college has 3 clubs and the tabletop one is by far the biggest! we have a gigantic wall of board games and RPGs, we do 48h long board game and RPG playing, LARPs and RPG one-offs marathons! Frankly im in college for that club and not much else...
>>
>>52716724
Yeah, but assembly line workers and cashiers don't need to fucking graduate school, do they?
>>
>>52714971
Fuck off, Rawb.
>>
>>52716139
/pol/ loves jews now that daddy trump is pro-israel
>>
>>52716762
I imagine she's constantly being followed around by some dorky prime minister who honestly tries his very best to keep the show running as smoothly as possible. Between the needs of the realm on the one hand and his queens impossible demands on the other, his downright brilliant economic reforms barely manage to break even. Until that one year when the harvest is particularly bad and his little web crashes and burns, that's when he's blamed for the realm's economic collapse and publically quartered.
>>
>>52717876
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
>>
File: 1487618324550.jpg (56KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487618324550.jpg
56KB, 601x600px
>>52717876
Unfortunately this.
God, I miss 2015 /pol/.
>>
File: (you).webm (603KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
(you).webm
603KB, 854x480px
>>52718173
>>
>>52703453
That sounds like it'd be very likely to veer right into my magical realm.

>>52707308
I doubt that'd work. If you were a a popular highschool football player, would you really take the offer from some nerd you probably don't at all like to kill the most popular girls in the school, even if they pay you? Even highschool assholes are typically not big enough assholes to kill people for money, especially if you're very likely to get caught and go to jail for life. Besides, going by highschool cliches, the football players are all dating the popular girls anyway (which means that they're probably the first to die).

Nah, it's going to end with you having to do the job yourself, and then having to try to explain to the cops that you blasted Stacy's head off with a shotgun and burned the body in order to save the town from horrors from beyond space and time.

...That's actually be a pretty good premise for a CoC campaign; the players are cops trying to stop a school shooting, but unbeknowns to them the shooter isn't as crazy as they wild ramblings make it appear.
>>
>>52717122
Such prohibition makes sense in a context. A Lot.
>>
>>52705608
>One kid who bullied me for years
>lays off as time goes on and I stop reacting
>He stops giving a shit
>Just kinda..there
>Be friendly with him later on
>Good friends going out of high school
>He winds up dead 3 years later

Probably the second most jarring thing to happen to a high school person I knew.
>>
>>52710559

100% this
>>
>>52710559
>>52719280
I would not know firsthand but rumor has is attending Ivy League is a lot less about education itself and a lot more about networking going on at the campus.
>>
>>52715257
>Modestly
>>
>>52717231
>go to a weird hybrid with an all-boys and all-girls secondary on the same grounds
>merge the two for the last two years
>girls all faced with an expressly homoerotic male population

Not many hook-ups for a bunch of randy 18 year-olds, so I guess it put them off.
>>
>>52720457
In my hometown there was an all-girls school and they had the reputation of being boy-crazy or downright sluts.
I should know, I dated one.
>>
>>52716109
No death threats here baby. I have no record or presence of STDs in any way. Come on, try it.
>>
>>52716319
As a straight man, I don't think anybody is saying eating shit and fucking 80 guys per week is normal. These are real problems and those gays need to get their shit together, but I don't think generalizing every single homo's gonna solve this shit.
>>
>>52705608
>Finally "it's all unfair because society stacks the deck against us and in favor of The Jerks" is an excuse unsuccessful nerds use to feel better about being unsuccessful.

Or...could it be justified rage at such a small portion of the human population have such massive drain on the world's resources?
Plenty of people who don't identify as nerds feel the world is a stacked deck. Thats cause it is.
In ages past it was ok, the human population was small enough that even if the king took the lions share of everything, there was still plenty. We don't live in these times anymore.
Yet a statistically insignificantly small subsect of people have 1/3 of all the money and power.

The world is a pretty complex place.
>>
>>52719332
That is the case to a big extent. Though some Ivy League schools are legitimately hard won educations.

Princeton eats tons of "smartest kid in their high school" every year. The work load is huge and the reading bigger. What I don't know is if any of them actually DO the reading.
God knows we didn't at state U.
>>
File: 7d51557c1e2e858f9ea115eff2ca7fec.jpg (461KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [Google]
7d51557c1e2e858f9ea115eff2ca7fec.jpg
461KB, 1000x991px
>>52700059

>Megan Welker, or "Megs" to her closest friends rules over one of the most exclusive cliques "blank" high. A stacked blond with cold gunmetal gray eyes. Despite maintaining a bubbly demeanor, she is utterly ruthless in all social matters. Most of her dirty work is done by her two lieutenants. If need be Megs is not only capable of dealing out withering criticisms, she is also capable in the physical arena. Years of judo and wrestling lessons allow her to take on nearly any opponent.

> Star's parents were a holdover from the 60's era, hence her hippy-drippy name. Perhaps due to rejecting her folks carefree lifestyle, Star was always a bit tightly wound. Her early years consisted of non-stop studying, with social sciences her favorite. The years of being teased over her name coupled with an obsessive study of psychology gave her the ability to size up and exploit the insecurities of others. The only girl immune to her manipulations is Megs Walker, whom she obeys implicitly. Star is biding her time. She will find a way. Everyone has a weakness.

>Aika Nami is a Japanese exchange student that Megs recruited in her freshmen year. It is not known why Megan befriended this shy and awkward girl, but over the course of a few years Aika has been shaped into a formidable force. With her blue hair, ever present headphones and wraparound sun glasses she gives off a cold, and disinterested demeanor. In truth she is taking in everything around her. The sunglasses and headphones are a front. With them it is nearly impossible to tell where her probing eyes are turned, or what whispered conversation she hears.
>>
>>52703580
Healslut a best
Queen a shit
>>
File: wide world of sports.gif (845KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
wide world of sports.gif
845KB, 500x263px
>>52718733
I have one of those stories. It has a happy ending.

>In Highschool, tiny Russian was kid constantly harassing my friends.
>Always trying to pick a fight with the biggest guy. Pic related to several of these incidents.
>Ends up pulling a knife on us in the cafeteria.
>Security dude is passing by and tackles the rabid Russian hobbit.
>Kid is expelled the next day.

A few years later I find out that short-stuff and his friends were pulled over. The cops found an unconscious girl in their trunk. They get the book thrown at them, kidnapping and rape charges.

For a middle-upper class area we had some really fucked up stuff happen at our highschool.
>>
what is the bank of england ten pound note of video games?
>>
>>52725588
Fucked up stuff happens everywhere. It's just easier to cover up when you have money.
>>
File: 1492280383564[1].png (197KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492280383564[1].png
197KB, 960x800px
>A princess-turned-paladin and her two retainers travel across the land aiding the needy
>But they do it in the most condescending way possible

>In response to entering a desolate town suffering from orcish raids
>"Like omigawd, they don't even have a fountain with clean water here? It's like, totes Loserville here. Let's get this over with and leave before their poverty infects us" #GROANZONE

>In response to being threatened by a large group of orcs
>"Like, whatever."

>In response to being interrogated
>"Talk to the hand, cuz the face ain't listening. The hand says SMITE EVIL"

>While escorting a prince through dangerous territory
>"Prince of Aumérie? More like prince of Poverty! Those clothes are like, soooo two months ago! Does your mom dress you or something? Gross!"
>"Like, omigawd, you're SUCH a creep! I bet you've never even been with a girl before. Virgin!"

>While bursting through said prince's palace gardens with a horse and carriage one year later
>"Get in virgin, we're taking back Poverty"
>>
>>52700059
I love this artstyle.

Why did the animator shut down the comments section?

I wish they had kept working on this. It's adorable.
>>
>>52726695
http://spibbles.tumblr.com/faq

Claims to be 14 years old. I doubt it, but it's the Internet so who knows.
>>
>>52726752
Huh, they certainly type like they're 14. I didn't know that 14 year olds could animate like that though.
>>
>>52726766
They can't.
>>
>>52700177
This sounds very anime/ persona like. Cool.
>>
>>52722801
What about Aika's nerdy sister Reza Nami?

Or Star's two henchgirls, Skye and Thunder (who they pick on for being a cracker)
>>
File: magic users.jpg (60KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
magic users.jpg
60KB, 372x303px
>>52700059

Any suggestions for similar songs? I have been putting together a villain mix that is mostly Disney films and musicals.
>>
>>52725898
So, lefty has a serious crush on her boss.
>>
>>52713492
As someone who was bullied all the time

I hope that you can find peace with what you did, make amends if you can and live to be a better person.
>>
File: 1492304193820.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492304193820.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>52700059
very fluffy hair. i like
>>
File: bullying begins.gif (952KB, 310x145px) Image search: [Google]
bullying begins.gif
952KB, 310x145px
>>52700606
Catchy and who doesn't like watching a stronger girl bully a weakling?
>>
>>52713322
It's literally just edge intensifying until Based Wave saves Christmas but have fun.
>>
File: 1412673853332.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412673853332.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>52731257
Come on, we all know there's only one reason to watch Akame ga Kill. Seriously, if you don't enjoy the first two or three episodes just skip to 14 and then stop.
>>
>>52703580
So, Cersei Lannister.

Well, that was straightforward.
>>
>>52732653
If Cersei wasn't aging rapidly, yes.
>>
>>52704738
Paladins are definitely the popular guys/girls who are popular because they're just good people, but in trying to be friendly to everyone occasionally don't realise it makes the less socially respected a target.
>>
>>52713286
Wow... the art has really improved. The "horrific faces" seem to have always been top notch though.
>>
>>52732851
That or an army guy's son who really idolizes his dad. Stiff and difficult to approach but If It's in the great book of "My Pa once said" no one will stop him.
>Dan, I ask you not as your teacher but as your friend. Do not try to beat that kid from karate club
>He punched my classmate
>Dan be the respons-
>HE PUNCHED MY CLASSMATE
>Dan please
Cue Dan making unfittingly serious thumbs up to the bullied kid
>>
File: Dan the Man.jpg (73KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
Dan the Man.jpg
73KB, 600x711px
>>52733091
>thus began the greatest Street Fighting legacy
>>
>>52700059
>BBEG
Please stop this.
>>
>>52733197
Don't you start you fucking autist.
>>
>>52733161
THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT

WHY DOES IT MAKE SO MUCH SENSE GOD DAMNNIT
>>
File: wp_ss_20170207_0002.png (250KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170207_0002.png
250KB, 720x1280px
>>52703172
>>
File: responsibility.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
responsibility.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>52733225
YOU DID THIS TO ME

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>>52733268
NEVER, MY HEART BELONGS TO MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

I TOOK A FEAT THAT LETS ME MISUNDERSTAND ADVANCES OF ANY GIRL THAT'S NOT MY SWEETHEART
>>
File: stahp.png (212KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.png
212KB, 870x1236px
>>52733312
>>
>>52733376
I prefer onee-sans
>>
File: responsible nee-san.jpg (38KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
responsible nee-san.jpg
38KB, 225x350px
>>52733495
I was almost afraid you had shit taste there.

On a more serious note, what would be diametrically opposed to the Queen Bee?
>>
>>52733562
Loser tomboy?
>>
>>52700059

If it helps, the Clique from the old Mutants and Masterminds sourcebook 'Crooks' are EXACTLY like that.

You can probably find the pdf at the usual places.
>>
>>52733562
Either nice popular guy or unpopular nice chick.
>>
>>52733562
Overly friendly delinquent.
>>
>>52733203
Don't respond to the obvious bait.
>>
>>52731353
She's attractive, yes, but "psycho Social Darwinist" is a real turn-off.

Also don't even more people die in the anime than in the manga?
>>
>>52732653
>>52732814
Wonder if Cersei will be able to reclaim her lost power in the books and how she'll go about it.
>>
How the fuck did a musical from 7 years ago based on an obscure-as-fuck black comedy high school movie from 30 years ago suddenly gain a huge following on tumblr?
>>
>>52714922
Who gives a shit, go to /pol/
>>
>>52719332
Depends on the school, but from what I understand just having attended one is enough, not for any quality of education, just the prestige. Which seems more than a little fucked, that you can mostly flunk out or bum your way through a university just because you have the money and get a high powered corporate position.
>>
>>52714928
I sort of crossed paths with what i suspected to be a queen bee.

It was in the school video news room, she was one of the anchors, I did animations, transitions and graphics. She had a brief verbal sniping match with one of the other anchors, but otherwise things were... what I'd say, mundane.

It was weird, because this same chick would find her way into other such "Popularity" things. Such as winning homecoming queen, giving a (very vapid and shallow we're gonna be cool forever) speech at graduation, having a role in student government, being a member of student press, and a bunch more (though I can't remember if she was honors society).

Basically she was like a one person conspiracy. It was weird, because, well I haven't heard or cared about anything else about her. Did she do weird back stabby things and i never noticed. or Was she a nice popular person who worked hard to get where she was?
>>
DM did something sort of in the vein, a more courtly and intrigue game, allowing noble characters.

I both won and lost because the noble lady my guy chose to follow turned out to be a mindflayer.
>>
>>52714928
>>52714958
Didn't have any sort of hierarchy in highschool I went to. Mostly because it was ridiculously tiny. I think our year had 14 or so students. With so few people you can't really form any kind of cliques, so everybody just ended up hanging out together.

There was a girl who on the first glance totally fit the image, though: pretty, blonde, popular, always accompanied by two other girls. When she said she wanted to be friends with me I was naturally suspicious, as years of getting bullied in grade school and every high school movie cliche indicated she was setting me up for some kind of humiliation. But no, she genuinely wanted to be friends with me because at that point I didn't have any friends. And thanks to her I opened up a bit and became marginally less misanthropic to the point where I could be friends with people. Also learned that in her own way she was probably weirder than I am, which is saying something.
I quess it goes to show you that you never can tell.
>>
>>52700059
Hecate. The three who are one.

Or do a rib on Neil Gaiman's 'Kindly Ones'
>>
>>52711022

hey how did this nazi get here
>>
>>52741208
You did Nazi that coming?
>>
>>52700059
>the Queen Bee and her two sidekicks are actually magical monsters in human form that feed off of conflict
>they go around stirring shit up between the rest of the students using their powers to convince them that their friends (and everyone else) are out to get them or one-up them in some way
>the faculty are under their spell as well so they don't interfere with the trio's plans
>one of the 'lieutenants' is dour and serious and totally committed to the cause
>the other is committed but easily distracted by various things, presenting the players with a possible opportunity to throw a spanner into the works
>>
>>52700059
the BBEG is an influential noble lady of the court
>>
>>52713492
Well you'd better find some way to redeem yourself, because you were scum and you should feel bad.
I'm proud of you for at least recognising your mistakes though.
>>
>>52703580
>She tried to bang the party paladin once, but then he rejected her, mumbling something about "muh celibacy" or some stupid shit
kek
>>
File: 1428168382192.jpg (27KB, 324x607px) Image search: [Google]
1428168382192.jpg
27KB, 324x607px
>>52735005
>Social Darwinist in grimderp manga
I know fuck all about that series other than there being magic and edginess, but let me guess: she murders "weak people" en masse for "being weak"?

Bonus dumbfuck points if she plays off acquired magical murder powers as inherent talent.
>>
>>52742468
> Literally this movie's antagonists
https://youtu.be/2aMexypkD3E
>>
>>52744384
you're not far off.

I think the added caveat is that she would be more than happy to be murdered herself, she looks for strong people to bring them low, or be brought low herself (she has the hots for the MC, and wants some zany sub dom relationship with him.)

And yes she does play off her magic murder powers as inherent talent, mostly because her magic murder powers come from some artifact that kills lesser people.

watched the show in bursts on toonami, very dumb from what I could tell.
>>
>>52706561
>4 strength 4 stam leather belt
Ugh
>>
Go read Queen Bees and Wannabes, the basis for Mean Girls.
Then rage.
Then imitate.
>>
File: armstrong.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>52745314
I'm tempted to write out a rant regarding the evolutionary philosophy of "lesser under what set of arbitrary criteria", but it sounds like she's the sort of pic related crazy that won't stop using their externally provided superpowers to carry out dastardly deeds until someone applies their distorted ideals back in their face.

I only give this much of a shit to begin with because Star Wars general recently picked up a loud troll who seems to think that mass-murdering supervillains make for great role models.

>>52745346
Level 18?
ahh uhh
>>
File: baby face.png (2KB, 84x65px) Image search: [Google]
baby face.png
2KB, 84x65px
>>52711432
Not many, as the campaign's still young and sessions are scarce, but a few examples include:
>be sent out to recover lost magitech we didn't know was pickpocketed
>constantly complain on how her ass has to be the one to make up for some imbecile's mistakes, especially now that it's raining out
>get jumped by dudes, get decimated due to flubbing init and take two crits with sheer CON saving the day
>Vampiric Touch out of enough bastards she gets all but 2hp back
>companion sent with her runs up to her after the fight apologizing for letting her get injured before noticing she's not actually hurt anymore and further apologizing for worrying too much
>give her a look like "yeah, whatever"

>treasure finder rogue dude helped out with prior fight
>deliberately mispronounce his name whenever it comes up
>find place where tech is
>he offers to go get it for us
>not trusting the guy to just help twice without compensation, tell him to take a snake with him as proof of trust
>just use it to familiar spy and bail him out with a spell maybe
>first obstacle, guarded door
>tries to go out 2nd floor window and climb around, nat 1s
>falls out and takes some damage
>walks back in through the front door acting like nothing happened
>character now doesn't hesitate to occasionally mention "stumbles" or say "it's not like we're going to fall out a window or something" without saying who she's talking about

>get the tech back to base, give it to boss/professor, give very little credit where any of it is due
>ask what the hell it does anyway
>it turns into any handheld-sized-ish gadget
>proceed to immediately take it back and start seeing just how much it can turn into, question who's idea it was to let some doofus keep tabs on an easily abuse-able item
>professor's face when you don't want to put up with people talking down your establishment and students but people good enough to self-teach themselves into being 5th level wizards don't come in off the street every day
>>
>>52744384
I can't remember exactly, but her power is a magical artifact that has replaced her blood. They tried to do it with others, but they got killed by it when they tried and she succeeded.

So "acquired magical murder powers" probably toes the line a bit.

She's all about strength though, and it's a very "know your place" with a little bit of "the weak disgust her", that's kinda (not really) balanced out by being a good commander if you can stay up to her standards. She cuts her own pay to give to the family if a soldier dies under her command (not that she needs it, she's basically just in it for the thrill of the fight), and she'll try to train any weakness out of you. If you aren't her soldier (which to begin with are usually selected for being a prodigy), she just kind of doesn't give a shit about you.

If she recognizes you as strong you basically get free reign to do what you like (two of her soldiers fell in love, and when the final battle was approaching she didn't really care that they basically just left, although that might have been because more important things were happening). When she falls in love with the main character and he starts trying to convert her to the rebellion, she turns around at goes "I'll keep the fact you support them secret and kill anyone who finds out, but I'll never join the rebellion, because I'm enjoying this war and can't wait for the next".

That's the best I can remember from the manga.
>>
File: KLK villians.jpg (176KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
KLK villians.jpg
176KB, 600x848px
>>52700059
Am I going crazy or has this seriously not been posted yet?
>>
>>52710343
This is pretty much the reason I decided to not pursue a career being a teacher.
I have read enough stories of how male teachers have had their lives ruined by rumors started by some dumb, self obsessed teenagers. Hell, one of my relatives had that shit happen to him.
>>
>>52730312
I've never seen such boredeom and indifference on a bullied face
>>
>>52747793
There comes a point where you just don't care anymore.
>>
File: 5.jpg (178KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
178KB, 700x933px
>>52747793
Sometimes you just have to accept your place.
>>
>>52716762
She doesn't. That's the point of the campaign. She's been coasting on familial loyalty and monarchist tradition up to this point. By the mid-point of the campaign, her bullshit should come to a head, and finally explode in her face (or sooner, if the PCs get impatient). Then you've got the rest of the campaign to deal with the resulting power vacuum and political fallout.
>>
>>52747061
Satsuki-sama is not so much a queen bee as a dictator in the Roman sense. She doesn't abuse her popularity to put others down, she uses a combination of fear and respect.
>>
>>52747843
Sauce?
>>
File: 12.jpg (212KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
212KB, 700x933px
>>52748300
Shit, let me dig it up again. Also, fuck captcha and it's endless petrol stations holy shit.
>>
File: 1461272948830.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461272948830.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>52748300
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rooftop_1
>>
>mfw the kid I protected from bullies in school grew up and started a gambling site
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>52748412
>>52748465
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>52737401
Showbiz kid.

Wait until the release the SJW Bonnie & Clyde next year.
>>
>>52739748
>It was in the school video news room
wtf? You have those in America?

Here in Australia I've never seen such a thing.

>Otherwise I'd be all over that shit
>>
>>52710394
That's literally enough to get thrown under the bus bub. You have NO IDEA how risk averse people in Education Policy positions are.
>>52710593
>Until you realise that recording without consent or knowledge of said participants is illegal or inadmissible in your country's state.
>>52747535
>Hell, one of my relatives had that shit happen to him.
Gonna need that shit homey.
>>
>>52749442
And even if it isn't true, that accusation will follow you
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.