[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /tg/, I propose a small challenge. You must post the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1420004473168.jpg (728KB, 1095x795px) Image search: [Google]
1420004473168.jpg
728KB, 1095x795px
Alright /tg/, I propose a small challenge.

You must post the last two songs that you listened to, and the last movie you saw. The first song is about the main characters, the second song is about the story, and the movie is the world.

Summarize it (then writefag it, is you so desire)

For Example
>>>The Highwaymen: America Remains
>>Dragonforce: Three Hammers High
>Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (The best one)

A Coach Shotgunner, a Gambler, a Farmer, and a Native American, all quest for the lost hammers, while simultaneously fighting off agents of the Empire.
Pic Unrealated
>>
File: 1491756957718.jpg (66KB, 219x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491756957718.jpg
66KB, 219x352px
>>52692016
>>>Mechina - Planetfall
>>Mechina - Anagenesis
>Doctor Strange

These kind of preclude each other since the entire storyline of Mechina's albums hinge around the first album where Earth is rendered uninhabitable by a worldwide nuclear war and the few that managed to flee are rebuilding civilizations elsewhere.
>>
>>52692016
>Busy Earnin' (Jungle)
>BBW LVR (Robert Benfer)
>Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
I think it's a shadowrun campaign. A really fucking weird shadowrun campaign.
>>
>>52692016
>>>logic - Black Spiderman
>>Death Grips - Spread Eagle Cross The Block
>Kong Skull Island

The main character is a half black half white "rapper". The rapper is a serial arsonist rapist who loves to cum and doesn't know where or what is effecting him but knows he needs it and he knows it will be the death of him. It's a very confused dark souls set on a nice tropical island with the occasional Samuel Jackson cameos.
>>
>>52692016
Song 1
>Creep by Radiohead

Song 2
>cello cover of Highway Star by Deep Purple

Movie
>Under the Shadow

Outcast weirdos use their sick suped up cars to fight Djinn in war-torn Iran.
>>
>>52692016
>Iggy Azalea - Bounce
>Watain - Sworn to the Dark
>The Princess and the Pilot

I don't even fucking know.
>>
>>52692016
>Panzerkampf
>Last Dying Breath
>Hotel Rwanda

A bunch of Communist scum lead some niggers' last stand against a bunch of other niggers that want to kill them in the Mille Collines hotel. Also, its all in frogspeak
>>
>>52692016
>Sabaton Gott mit uns
>They shall not pass a bf1 song
>the hobbit
I don't even know
>>
>Humble by Kendrick Lamar
>Dawson's Christian off of Carmen Miranda's Ghost
>The new GitS movie.

Uh, I might need a hand with this one.
>>
>Whereabouts Unknown- Rise Against
>Aces High- Iron Maiden
>Wyatt Earp

One German and one British fighter pilot who used to be pen pals and got shot down during the Battle of Britain go back in time to the Wild West, and everyone starts fighting over the dudes who can drive the flying stagecoaches with mounted Gatling guns.

I feel this is roughly the process with which many movies are conceived.
>>
>>52694680
I'd watch that.
>>
>Garbage: (I Think I'm) Paranoid
>One Eyed Doll: Be My Friend
>Halloween (2007)

The party is a bunch of abuse lighting rods kinda loosing their touch with reality. Serial killers just walk the streets in select locations, so the party isn't wrong to be a bit afraid.
>>
>>>Moskau - Rammstein
>>>Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy
>>>Flyboys (2006)

Russian MMA prostitutes flying planes in WW1 ?
>>
>Numa Numa by O-zone
>Du hast by Rammstein
>Fate of the furious

Clearly it's about failed artists who can't drive getting shoved into cars and failing forward through explosions
>>
>Gimme That Swing - Cassie Sedgwick
>Beethoven's 5th symphony
>Rogue One

It's about a couple of big band musicians on the run from a psychotic ex through a baroque and bizarre Star Wars space opera. It ends terribly for all parties.
>>
>>52678484
>>>JS Bach - "Air" from Third Orchestral Suite in D Major
>>Erik Satie - Gymnopedie no. 1
>Redline

A young ruffian who is like Alex DeLarge but less rape-y and murder-y, and who likes ol' Johnny S instead of Ludwig Van, enters this year's Redline taking place on a French-themed world, that is currently embroiled in its own version of the Paris Commune, its suppression, and the transition from the Second Empire to the Third Republic. His droogs help him as mechanics and scrap hunters, but also to sabotage the competition and keep him safe from the revolutionary bloodshed and concurrent invasion from the space German planet in the movie.
>>
>>52696665
Whoops, replied to wrong post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.