[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just wants to make his dad proud >happens to fall in with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>just wants to make his dad proud
>happens to fall in with the wrong crowd in the wrong place at the wrong time
>was brainwashed by the Chaos Gods until his last dying breath

Horus did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1491960147253.jpg (234KB, 350x629px) Image search: [Google]
1491960147253.jpg
234KB, 350x629px
>>
>>52666479
>Horus did nothing wrong
Have you seen the revised final fight from like, 2008 in Visions of Heresy? Where they added that faggy speech at the end for some reason? I'd say that was something wrong.
>>
>>52666694
The fight is going get rewritten according to Laurie Goulding. Him and Alan Merret (IP manager) have long wanted to get rid William's version but sadly they didn't have enough time to write a new one for visions so they copypasted it.

But in the HH finale the fight is going be totally different because the old one man no sense because

1) The Emperor doesn't really give a fuck about Horus
2)The Emperor. who is a gnat to the Pantheon, shouldn't match them. He must get his ass kicked in a legit fight and be rescued by an unlikely person
>>
These are the sort of threads that make people hate 40k fans.

Why keep making them a hundred times, again and again?
>>
>>52666767
Yes, we already know that the current crowd of writers fully intend to continue taking advantage of the departure of Priestley and the other creators of 40k, and rape their vision with their own fanfiction, to make in more in line with the fan fiction rape they've already inflicted on the setting.

Maybe they'll make Horus less of a fag than they did with their first revision though.
>>
>>52666767
>1) The Emperor doesn't really give a fuck about Horus
>2)The Emperor. who is a gnat to the Pantheon, shouldn't match them. He must get his ass kicked in a legit fight and be rescued by an unlikely person
Sounds pretty stupid. I guess Abaddon will just show up and save the Emperor, the Emperor will then call Abby the new emperor, and he actually fights the Imperium for 10,000 years to get his rightful title. Meanwhile, ADB literally can't stop cumming.
>>
>>52666807
Anon, I have an idea. What if - now hear me out here - what if it's different people that don't browse /tg/ as much as you that are asking these questions?
>>
File: 1376886861404.gif (59KB, 160x134px) Image search: [Google]
1376886861404.gif
59KB, 160x134px
>>52666842
>Maybe they'll make Horus less of a fag than they did with their first revision though.

>He thinks BL authors will improve something, something they wrote no less
>>
>>52666856
Oh god no! he would probably do that
>>
>>52666873
That wouldn't explain the 100's of these identical threads. Ten? Maybe. But making the same lame thread every few days?

It sounds like you really need someone to tell you "yo, you're fucking retarded."
>>
>>52666856
The Classic Malekith "It was Just a Prank Bro" Twist. I could see it happening with this crowd.
>>
>>52666911
Of course, anon. It is definitely me who is retarded here. Just provide proof of the last time there was a "Horus dindu nuffin" thread as well as the one before that (so we can see a trend line) and I will happily admit my own retardation.
Oh, you can't actually do that because you're just wrong? Sucks to suck
>>
>BL HH vs. Pre-BL HH Shitflinging
>40k vs. anti-40k shitflinging
Thread is terminal. Please put sage in the options field if you post.
>>
>>52666479
Is there no /hhg/ thread?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.