[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this when i was sorting through a bunch of my old stuff.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170411_142535.jpg (623KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_142535.jpg
623KB, 2560x1920px
I found this when i was sorting through a bunch of my old stuff. Anyone know of its value?
>>
>>52648015
its not worth anything
>sage
>>
It's pewter.
>>
>>52648052
>sage
Not really familiar with this kind of thing. Explanation please?
>>
>>52648201
If you put "sage" (without quotes) in the option section when posting, your post will not bump the thread.

It's used when you want to bitch at some shitposter.
"sage" or "remember to sage" in post text implies the thread is shit and deserves to fall.
>>
File: 1490957108578.png (907KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490957108578.png
907KB, 1280x720px
>>52648201
'Sage' is a holdover from the old software 4chan is based on. It's put in the e-mail field to make a post without bumping a thread. In 4chan's older days, it was common (though technically against the rules) to sage a thread to express disapproval of a thread. The old colloquialism 'sage goes in every field' comes from this practice, and was sometimes used to kill threads pre-captcha by filing it with garbage image and text spam. In more recent times, moot, 4chan's founder, modified the email field so that other users could not tell when you saged a thread. He believed this would discourage the spamming practice, which it did to some degree. However, some people will still put 'sage' in the text field as a form of trolling and expressing disapproval.
>>
>>52648269
Ah, thank you.
So, i assume it is of knock-off production?
I was genuinely curious as to its pricing.
>>
>>52648304
I don't know much about minis, so I couldn't tell you much except that it looks like pewter.
>>
>>52648015
looks more like one of those wee figures you get at museums and historic sites rather and a gaming mini.

I wont sage but I have whacked my slipper off the table and shouting something that sounded kinda indian. Hope that helped
>>
They're a display piece from a series if historical figures. Vikings, Romans, knights etc.

You find shit loads of them in the UK, they're cheap, modern and common. Not worth much.
>>
>>52648360
Explains slot. I'm British.
>>52648320
And yes, it has pewter carved into the bottom
>>
>>52648395
Hey I said it first! >>52648331 and cause you're british you'll have understood the slipper slap and cursing.

I've got a few myself I've got Napoleonic Scots, a roman and some vikings
>>
>>52648430
Mhm
You seem pretty cool overall desu
They're neat figures overall
>>
>>52648450
Thank you you're welcome in my shop any time please. Yeah they're cool but I doubt they're near paintable quality. Stick him on a shelf
>>
File: 1489500800886.png (218KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489500800886.png
218KB, 720x1280px
Yeah, we get a lot of people on the Oldhammer group asking whether their old lead is worth anything now, and generally the answer is "not really" unless you somehow lucked out and your '80s blister pack somehow got a Nuln Spearman put in it accidentally, or you have a load of intact Dogs of War or Kislev stuff or something.
>>
>>52648481
And wherest may this be?
>>
>>52648686
Of if you have a unit of Teutogen guard.
>>
>>52648015
Looks like a pewter model of a saxon, sort of thing you'd pick up in a British Museum.
I have the Hampton Court Tudor knights version of this somewhere.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.